Page 699 of 699 FirstFirst ... 199599649689695696697698699
Results 10,471 to 10,475 of 10475
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Rutaba was still trembling over seeing her cousin and hero as Super Saiyans when she saw that Dash and Cyanna finally arrived. Funnily, she hadn't seen them at all until that moment. They were talking about the man they saved from dying. "You mean that guy who was shot in the chest? He's right there," she said, pointing to where he was on the Plaza. "He's a real warrior and fighter. He almost died, and there he is, fighting to help Parsley and Just Saiyan beat up that monster thing."

Royal Castle of Atlantica, High Court of Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Rutaba was still trembling over seeing her cousin and hero as Super Saiyans when she saw that Dash and Cyanna finally arrived. Funnily, she hadn't seen them at all until that moment. They were talking about the man they saved from dying. "You mean that guy who was shot in the chest? He's right there," she said, pointing to where he was on the Plaza. "He's a real warrior and fighter. He almost died, and there he is, fighting to help Parsley and Just Saiyan beat up that monster thing."
    Turning to where the young Sayian was pointing, "Ah guess this takes priority." Dash smiled at her, "Thanks kid, ah mean fellow warrior. You ain't a kid if your brave enough to be out here."

"I'll give Praxat backup while you help the Sayians and the other Zaofan." Cyanna then summoned her magic staff as Dash powered up and took off in the direction where the fight was going on.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Turning to where the young Sayian was pointing, "Ah guess this takes priority." Dash smiled at her, "Thanks kid, ah mean fellow warrior. You ain't a kid if your brave enough to be out here."

"I'll give Praxat backup while you help the Sayians and the other Zaofan." Cyanna then summoned her magic staff as Dash powered up and took off in the direction where the fight was going on.
    "You're darn right I'm not a kid," Rutaba said. "Me and my cousin are superheroes. We've saved so many people, I can't even remember them all. Mr. Ochazuke gave me a lot to think about in that regard. I bet we'll be way better heroes thanks to him."

"Yeah, that's right!" Pinach followed. "At first, I thought he was mean, but he's actually really cool once you start talking to him. He's like Maiz that way."

Totoma's burst of power had not only sent the flooring of the lookout flying, it has also sent his mother flying. Landing roughly, she skidded to a stop some distance away. Growling, she jumped to her feet. "What in the hell are y--" The moment she laid eyes on her son, her words caught in her throat and she could only stare in disbelief.

Immense power... his hair and aura shining like golden flames. There was no mistaking it--her son was a Super Saiyan... as was Parsley, too, apparently. A small smile crept onto her face, and pride welled within her chest. Yes, she had been proud of her boy before, but it had always had... reservations. This... this was pure, unmitigated pride, unencumbered by any such doubts.

Her son, so talented yet troubled, always trailing behind her and afraid to let go of her hand, had at long last decided to stand truly on his own as his own man, proud and strong. At long last, he had surpassed her, and as a saiyan mother, she couldn't be more proud.

"Totoma... son, kick his ass."
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; Yesterday at 09:40 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    They move quickly over to the Toadian Princess, "Ah'm glad he's okay, not that ah can ever forgive him what he did to Meagan." Dash the turned to Cyanna, "Why don'tca go with the Princess here and check on him."

"And what are you going to do?" Cyanna already had a suspicion of the answer to that question.

"Princess, where's Praxat?" Dash had already made up her mind.
    Qaztoh points at the eight foot musclebound Toadian with the trademark goggles . " See that Toadian with the fiery aura , the glowing red energy cracking from her body , and the steam coming off her body . Believe it or not That's actually Praxat," Qaztoh said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; Today at 07:01 AM.