Page 698 of 782 FirstFirst ... 198598648688694695696697698699700701702708748 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    In a gray flash, Koolard revealed that not only was he alive, but in possession of a terrifying new form. His hair was spikier, his muscles more enlarged, and his power had swelled to new heights.

It was the perverted mirror to the Super Saiyan form she had only tasted once. Yet, when she tried to draw on it again for Avoca, she failed. It wasn't a form she could reach actively.

In short, she was screwed. Even if Super Saiyan wasn't as strong as she hoped, it was better than nothing.

"Damn it! Damn it!!"

Their backs were instantly pinned against the wall and the tide was precariously close to turning against them. I have to try!

This wasn't a desire. This wasn't her wanting to flex for her mate so she could impress her with her newfound power. The only desire she had was to live.

Her aura flared, pure white like a star in the night sky.

Come on..

Her teeth gritted together, her fists clenched.

If they failed and lost, Avoca was going to die. So were Pinach and Rutaba. They were all going to die and it would be her fault!

"RRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!"

Like the breath of a new flame, her golden aura shone brightly on the Lookout. Piercing blue eyes stared at the abomination.

Something from Ishtar flashed within her and she felt her power swell even more.

Her lips curled into a disgusted sneer as she launched herself forward. Her hands cupped together and fired ten Dark Spirals that, instead of hitting Koolard, instead curled around him, then collapsing in on him. They would all explode on contact.

Super Saiyan is active. Current PL +Prodigy's Talent x2 = 4,900,000. Next action increased by 50% w/White Haoma. Current PL for this action is 7,350,000
    At the Lookout Praxat senses Koolard presence and heads towards the battlefield once at the battlefield which is on the Lookout she stops and clenches her right hand . " Wow this is just great another Hybrid , and he looks tough. Okay it's time to pull out the big gun!," Praxat said.

For the first time in battle Praxat goes into Max Mode as a red fiery aura and glowing red energy lines appear on her body . Her eyes turn completely white . her size and muscle mass increases significantly as it starts to give off a large amount of steam.

Instead of going straight towards Koolard Praxat just uses Gigantic Shockwave Punch , and as she increases she size of her fist to giant size at the last second she sends out a powerful shockwave towards Koolard as her fist impacts the air.

Max Mode is active duration 4 posts after activation . Current PL + Max Mode = 4,800,000
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-18-2019 at 07:02 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    "Well, if nothing else, these will make for great souviniers, eh?" Held said with a smirk, before pulling a capsule from the side of his belt. With a puff of smoke, the capsule opened, and in the hands of the Nevadian was an odd gun of sorts.

"I'm glad I borrowed this baby." he said to himself, as his Capsule Gun shot miniature capsules at the payload, easily capturing them.

"Eh, we'll all go together. I suppose Althena has a point. Something about helping others, and operating on trust, or something like that." He shrugged, "And if he's enslaving these people or something, I'm not really a huge fan of that sort of hobbie, so I guess we should see what's what."

He picked up the capusles, before placing them in the gun, which vanished in yet another puff of smoke "Besides, I'm sure this is the warmup. Let's pay a visit to those vaults."

I suppose I'll have to find a detterent to keep my thoughts private...Hmm...

Althena searches though the ancient weapons ," Now I know I seen some of these weapons before. Wait these weapons could they be Replita weapons?" Althena said .
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-19-2019 at 06:36 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

In a gray flash, Koolard revealed that not only was he alive, but in possession of a terrifying new form. His hair was spikier, his muscles more enlarged, and his power had swelled to new heights.

It was the perverted mirror to the Super Saiyan form she had only tasted once. Yet, when she tried to draw on it again for Avoca, she failed. It wasn't a form she could reach actively.

In short, she was screwed. Even if Super Saiyan wasn't as strong as she hoped, it was better than nothing.

"Damn it! Damn it!!"

Their backs were instantly pinned against the wall and the tide was precariously close to turning against them. I have to try!

This wasn't a desire. This wasn't her wanting to flex for her mate so she could impress her with her newfound power. The only desire she had was to live.

Her aura flared, pure white like a star in the night sky.

Come on..

Her teeth gritted together, her fists clenched.

If they failed and lost, Avoca was going to die. So were Pinach and Rutaba. They were all going to die and it would be her fault!

"RRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!"

Like the breath of a new flame, her golden aura shone brightly on the Lookout. Piercing blue eyes stared at the abomination.

Something from Ishtar flashed within her and she felt her power swell even more.

Her lips curled into a disgusted sneer as she launched herself forward. Her hands cupped together and fired ten Dark Spirals that, instead of hitting Koolard, instead curled around him, then collapsing in on him. They would all explode on contact.

Super Saiyan is active. Current PL + Prodigy's Talent x2 + Kizuna = 6,125,000. Next action increased by 50% w/White Haoma. Current PL for this action is 9,187,500
    OT: ..........

Herein lies the problem. For her to jump that much without her body training into it, she’s going to explode because she cannot control it. Same sort of reason why Goku never used Kaioken in Super Saiyan 1, 2, or 3, the ki is too much to control.

This was always going to be the issue with power boosting and Super Saiyan in the game. Essentially, she’ll need to drop some of the power amping to maintain Super Saiyan steadily in the fight.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    OT: ..........

Herein lies the problem. For her to jump that much without her body training into it, she’s going to explode because she cannot control it. Same sort of reason why Goku never used Kaioken in Super Saiyan 1, 2, or 3, the ki is too much to control.

This was always going to be the issue with power boosting and Super Saiyan in the game. Essentially, she’ll need to drop some of the power amping to maintain Super Saiyan steadily in the fight.
    OT: O-oh okay. I'll sort this out in a bit. On the way home now.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Totoma stood aghast as the blasts did... almost nothing at all. And then to make matters worse, the thing transformed. He wasn't quite sure into what, but it looked... super saiyan-ish? Maybe a fusion of the Arcosian final form and super saiyan?

...what the hell!?

He needed to transform, but... a certain feeling welled up in his chest.

Fear.

When he'd transformed not too long ago, he'd gone berserk, with only his rage directing him to attack the enemy. What if, this time, he lost control again and just started attacking everyone, even his allies? He'd... no, they'd be able to put him down, but the point was, he might end up hurting someone.

Maybe he should just use the Hitozaru...

No... no, he couldn't run away. Here, if he started losing himself, then his mother and Karine, through the Kizuna, would lend him the strength to come back from the edge. He knew it.

Totoma closed his eyes, reaching deep within himself. Down beneath the power of the hitozaru/oozaru, beneath the fear, beneath even his conscious mind. At first, he neither saw, nor felt anything, but, slowly, something appeared in his mind's eye...

A golden light.

He reached out, attempting to draw out that golden light. There was resistance, but, slowly, surely, it brightened, becoming a blinding golden flame, and, after some effort, it began blossoming into reality, his aura, as well as hair, flashing golden for a moment, tiny golden flecks of ki flying off his locks. It returned to its normal black color, but then flashed again, then back to black... and then golden again. This repeated several times, and then, with a might roar, his power erupted from him, cracking the slabs that made up the surface of the lookout and sending the pieces flying.

He opened his eyes, now sky-blue, glaring at Koolard with a fierce determination.

"Enough of this."

Holding out his hand, a golden Justice Cannon sprang to life in his palm. After a moment, with a simple exertion of his ki, the attack launched from his palm at Koolard, tearing a trough on the lookout's surface along its path.

[Kizuna with Tasure has been severed, so Totoma's now at 3.5mil]
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 03-17-2019 at 05:04 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Sasheem's still surfing atop the Samehada, took a brief moment to glance upon the battle on the lookout. People were glowing. He supposed that was a good thing? Either way the yeti still lived, so he wasn't done yet...in fact he could stand to go a little faster.

The Majin mamba boosted his way past the lookout once again, coupled with his own ki blasts propelling him to new velocities as his Samehada skirted along the underside of the chaff.

In Max Mode Praxat is throwing shockwaves from punching the air with her shockwave punch tech at Koolard, and it seems to with each attack Praxat's stamina and Ki seem to be draining at a very fast rate at the cost of power and speed.

OOC: 3 posts left until after effects kick in.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-18-2019 at 05:55 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

"N-no way..." Pinach mumbled.

"I-it can't be," Rutaba muttered.

"Nng," Avoca moaned.

The three had been standing at the doorway, watching the battle with the butt-ugly creature. Things had been going back and forth, then it seemed that the good guys were close to securing the win. Then, that creature transformed to an even uglier thing that, somehow, grew a pair of pants.

Magical clothes aside, the battle was in danger of turning against the heroes, when suddenly, Parsley let out a mighty roar. Her white aura turn gold, her hair stood on end and turned yellow, and she grew more more muscular.

She...

Parsley was...

"A SUPER SAIYAN!!!!!"

"Nnf..."

The kids could hardly believe it. They had never seen one in person before, obviously. There hadn't been one to appear since Vocado two thousand years ago. And now, their sister was a Super Saiyan.

Not only that, The Just Saiyan was a Super Saiyan, too?!

"Today is the greatest day of my entire life!" Pinach cried.

"I wanna be a Super Saiyan, too!" Rutaba cheered.

Instead of offering some... suspiciously monosyllabic utterance, she merely collapsed to the floor. For some reason, her legs were tightly closed and her face was flushed and colored bright red. "S-s-so... strong," she mumbled.

"Huh?" Pinach looked at her oddly and raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing." Little did they know, she was in desperate need of a change of shorts.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sasheem resisted the urge to vomit as he passed by the lookout once more, his speed causing his body to ripple....though it admittedly would be amusing if someone be mow got hit. Regardless, concentration was needed. He didn't intend to lose focus and crash and burn against the chaff. Not if he could help it, anyway.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    At the Lookout Praxat senses Koolard presence and heads towards the battlefield once at the battlefield which is on the Lookout she stops and clenches her right hand . " Wow this is just great another Hybrid ,and he looks tough time to pull out the big gun!" Praxat said for the first time in battle Praxat goes into Max Mode as a red fiery aura and glowing red energy lines appear on her body . Her eyes turn completely white . her size and muscle mass increases significantly as it starts to give off a large amount of steam.

instead of going straight forward Koolard Praxat just uses Gigantic Shockwave Punch . and as she increases she size of her fist to giant size at the last second she sends out a powerful shockwave towards Koolard as her fist impacts the air.

Max Mode is active duration 5 minutes . Current PL + Max Mode = 6,000,000
    OT: Max Mode is going to need to be curbed back a bit too, methinks.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

"N-no way..." Pinach mumbled.

"I-it can't be," Rutaba muttered.

"Nng," Avoca moaned.

The three had been standing at the doorway, watching the battle with the butt-ugly creature. Things had been going back and forth, then it seemed that the good guys were close to securing the win. Then, that creature transformed to an even uglier thing that, somehow, grew a pair of pants.

Magical clothes aside, the battle was in danger of turning against the heroes, when suddenly, Parsley let out a mighty roar. Her white aura turn gold, her hair stood on end and turned yellow, and she grew more more muscular.

She...

Parsley was...

"A SUPER SAIYAN!!!!!"

"Nnf..."

The kids could hardly believe it. They had never seen one in person before, obviously. There hadn't been one to appear since Vocado two thousand years ago. And now, their sister was a Super Saiyan.

Not only that, The Just Saiyan was a Super Saiyan, too?!

"Today is the greatest day of my entire life!" Pinach cried.

"I wanna be a Super Saiyan, too!" Rutaba cheered.

Instead of offering some... suspiciously monosyllabic utterance, she merely collapsed to the floor. For some reason, her legs were tightly closed and her face was flushed and colored bright red. "S-s-so... strong," she mumbled.

"Huh?" Pinach looked at her oddly and raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing." Little did they know, she was in desperate need of a change of shorts.
    Qaztoh is watching the fight from a safe place . " Wow so that's a Super Saiyan huh impressive. " Qaztoh said Qaztoh then spots a eight foot muscle bound Toadian with a fiery aura and steam coming off her body.

" That size , that fiery aura , that steam, that sheer power ! That could be only one thing that's Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam's Max Mode technique! Dammit why in the hell is Praxat used that technique, ancestor Althena warn her that it was dangerous! the kind of boost Max Mode gives is just too much to handle it's going to burn out her body," Qaztoh said.

OOC: 2 posts left until after effects kick in
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-18-2019 at 06:52 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Some distance away, Dash and Cyanna were arguing over where to go and what to do when Dash suddenuly goes still.

"What...?"

Dash grabs her hand, "Lookout, now."

Cyanna nods then teleports them both back, but in stealth mode. Cyanna using her innate Chromakai ability to make them both near invisible. The arrive on the plaza, but close to the building.

Staying close and moving quickly, they looked around, and everywhere, for what they sensed, for the one who's ki resembles that of Zaofan.
    Uncloaking, the two looked around, then at each other, wondering what the bleep was going on.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Uncloaking, the two looked around, then at each other, wondering what the bleep was going on.

Qaztoh waves at Dash and Cyanna, " Hey Dash and Cyanna come here quick I know where that other Zaofan is. He's been shot , but he's fine now. I can take you two to him . Oh and I'm worried about Praxat right now she's using Max mode a dangerous Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam technique," Qaztoh said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-18-2019 at 12:04 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Qaztoh waves at Dash and Cyanna. " hey Dash and Cyanna come here quick I know where that other Zaofan is. he's been shot , but he's fine now. I can take you two to him . Oh and I'm worried about Praxat right now she's using Max mode a dangerous Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam technique!" Qaztoh said
    They move quickly over to the Toadian Princess, "Ah'm glad he's okay, not that ah can ever forgive him what he did to Meagan." Dash the turned to Cyanna, "Why don'tca go with the Princess here and check on him."

"And what are you going to do?" Cyanna already had a suspicion of the answer to that question.

"Princess, where's Praxat?" Dash had already made up her mind.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Solarius holds a hand up, and each hash mark that slices at him is halted at his hand as he blocks them in rapid succession.
    Cheap tricks like the Ptera Slash weren't going to draw out Solarius' power as it quickly became apparent. Snap firing a volley of quick ki blasts, Charco closed the gap between them, taking the fight to his opponent if projectiles weren't going do the trick. A Carnotaurus Charge brought him into a range, the burst of speed giving him enough time to position himself properly while also perhaps disorienting the other long enough to set up his next attack.

Planting his foot into the ground with enough force to crack the arena floor, he quickly pivoted himself around in a full turn, whipping the heel of his other leg towards Solarius' face. Whether it connected or not, Charco followed through his momentum, switching his hips in order to swing the previously planted leg around to deliver a second kick, this one seeking to slam that shin against his opponent's ribs.

"How's the family?" He casually asked, unsure of where it originated from, but was too in the zone to question himself, "That one brother of yours still sick?"