Page 207 of 782 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307707 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 11718
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Tiamat’s eyes flash.

The beast, Jagam, is half Saiyan and half Threshling. His powerlevel is over 50,000. He has no tail like a normal Saiyan, so he cannot change into your were-ape forms. His Threshling half grants him partial control over his body shape and thus he can move his vital organs to avoid killing blows. His fighting style, the Threshling Render Fist, emphasizes brutal punch combo’s but lacks many kicking techniques. He has a hatred that runs deeper than an ocean for Saiyans, and he has killed many more than Saiyan authorities or Galaxy Police know. At present, he has killed 432 Saiyans over the span of the last decade.”

“His companion hides much of what she is from prying eyes, but I can still see much. She is a Threshling Priestess, sent to observe and make sure Jagam does not screw up and to make sure Nevanlinna does not return to Reshlan. She hides her power from me, so I do not know her strengths.”
    ".....A what? Reshlan? Threshling?"

Held scratched his chin thoughtfully, glancing at Nevalinna out of the corner of his eye. The Nevadian had only barely made the woman's acquaintance right before the rescue of Chroma. He had no true idea where she came from, but assumed that since the others had no qualm about her presence--and she was a skilled fighter, if nothing else--that it was not worth his attention.

It seemed that it might have been the opposite, much to the Nevadian's chagrin.

"I've never heard of any race by such a name... and I liked to think I was pretty knowledgeable about this sort of thing."

Held let out a sigh.

"I guess that doesn't really matter right now...." the Nevadian muttered to himself, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "I didn't realize this Jagam guy was so powerful....And here I was thinking I'd swing by to welcome Eva back, and be off to my own business..."

Over 50,000? I'd be impressed if even one of the Saiyan's could pump out that much here....And to think that even Tiamat can't quite sense the power of his ally....I really have to stay away from this planet...It's like a beacon for disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Well, how utterly convenient that Nevanlinna happen to show her face just in time. Sarada half-turned to face the Threshling princess as she admitted that her hand had been forced.

The woman was a web of secrets squeezed into an ill-fitting armor, and Sarada wanted answers. "You have some explaining to do," she said with more bass in her voice than she thought herself capable of mustering. "You can start with everything you know about Jagam and your people."
    "Perhaps we should focus on the third wish before we try to process what we have been told." Meagan then looks to Kai, then to Isthar, then to the Dragon.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Perhaps we should focus on the third wish before we try to process what we have been told." Meagan then looks to Kai, then to Isthar, then to the Dragon.
    Sarada sighed. "You're right. This can wait until after." But it was going to happen. Nevanlinna had kept her secrets from them for long enough.

With one final glance at the Threshling, she turned to Ishtar and smiled knowingly.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Well, how utterly convenient that Nevanlinna happen to show her face just in time. Sarada half-turned to face the Threshling princess as she admitted that her hand had been forced.

The woman was a web of secrets squeezed into an ill-fitting armor, and Sarada wanted answers. "You have some explaining to do," she said with more bass in her voice than she thought herself capable of mustering. "You can start with everything you know about Jagam and your people."
    "What's there to tell? I've only met my dear half-brother in passing on one or two occasions, and, if I am being completely honest, he's trash. Like all halfbreeds, of any stripe." Her gaze focused on Parsley. "Wouldn't you agree, princess?"

"Now..." She thought for a moment. "I may have a solution... simply wish for Jagam's ship to be destroyed, if they are still in transit. I can assure you we threshlings cannot breath in space, so that would be the most... expedient method of disposing of that trash. The priestess, however, I want some... alone time with."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Tiamat’s eyes flash.

The beast, Jagam, is half Saiyan and half Threshling. His powerlevel is over 50,000. He has no tail like a normal Saiyan, so he cannot change into your were-ape forms. His Threshling half grants him partial control over his body shape and thus he can move his vital organs to avoid killing blows. His fighting style, the Threshling Render Fist, emphasizes brutal punch combo’s but lacks many kicking techniques. He has a hatred that runs deeper than an ocean for Saiyans, and he has killed many more than Saiyan authorities or Galaxy Police know. At present, he has killed 432 Saiyans over the span of the last decade.”

“His companion hides much of what she is from prying eyes, but I can still see much. She is a Threshling Priestess, sent to observe and make sure Jagam does not screw up and to make sure Nevanlinna does not return to Reshlan. She hides her power from me, so I do not know her strengths.”
    "Huh...from P-Sta's knowledge, the Galaxy Police have little to nothing on the Threshlings. Most barely think they exist. As a matter of fact, Galaxy Police space stations conducting an investigation into them have been mysteriously attacked before they could make any real progress in their case. This information..." Sasheem began reaching into his shoulder, drawing a datapad from it. Likely stolen. "Is gonna sell real well to certain parties..."

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    "My, what a talkative lizard you are," came a voice from behind the others. "I would think, as a... female yourself, you would understand that a woman must have her secrets, but I suppose you cannot even afford me that."

The source of the voice was, of course, Nevanlinna, who had stepped out of Vaikuntha just in time to hear the dragon's proclamation. She was both surprised by it and... not surprised. She couldn't fathom her own mother ordering her death, so perhaps it had been one of her siblings? She had no designs for the throne, at present, so if that were the case... why? Seems she'd have to pry that information out of the priestess.

"Well then, I do believe my hand has been forced." She sighed, shaking her head. "How... bothersome."
    Sasheem turned to look at the woman. So she was one of them. He'd never met her, personally but P-Sta knew her a little bit. A secretive sort. Still this seemed like a pretty big secret to keep in company such as Sarada, who's irritation at the situation brought him a some sense of amusement. However...

"What's there to tell? I've only met my dear half-brother in passing on one or two occasions, and, if I am being completely honest, he's trash. Like all halfbreeds, of any stripe." Her gaze focused on Parsley. "Wouldn't you agree, princess?"

"Now..." She thought for a moment. "I may have a solution... simply wish for Jagam's ship to be destroyed, if they are still in transit. I can assure you we threshlings cannot breath in space, so that would be the most... expedient method of disposing of that trash. The priestess, however, I want some... alone time with."
    "Blow up his ship?" Sasheem asked with disdain. "Hell no. That's a boring waste of a wish. Fighting him here will be way more fun. Besides, Sarada would wanna see him die personally before her eyes in the name of all the Saiyans he's slain," He asked, giving the Saiyan queen a snide glance. "Ain't that right?"

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

"But of course," Parsley agreed. "Finally, someone sees things from my standpoint."

Ignoring her sister, Sarada felt herself at a crossroads. She wanted, needed to see Jagam die with her own two eyes. She needed to kill herself, and not just to fulfill the future prophecy they received so many months ago. He had killed nearly five hundred of her people. As the Queen, it was her duty to avenge them. As a Saiyan, that meant killing him with her own hands.

Wishing Jagam dead, while easier, wasn't the way she wanted to do this.

Also, she secretly – well, secretly to everyone but Ishtar – wanted to experience his fill power and measure it against her own. Just thinking about fighting someone that strong got her Saiyan blood pumping.

"It's a sound suggestion," she admitted, "but it's not the way I'm doing this. He's going to die by my hand, and no one else's. For the 432 Saiyans he slayed," and to sate her own thirst for battle, "I'm going to face him when he shows his face. I want his very last thought before dying to be that he was defeated and killed by the very thing he hates the most. That humiliation will live with him as he toils away in hell."

It was poetic, in a sense.

Him not being able to breathe in space was good to know. She could take advantage of that, if push came to shove.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

"Impressive light show, as usual." Etrina commented, having quietly arrived and caught up on the situation while the group and Sasheem concluded(momentarily) the back and forth spitting match. "...Shame all the wishes are taken....I suddenly feel we need a stronger garbage can around here. The stench of trash is..."

Etrina pretended to see Sasheem for the first time. "Oh....well. I suppose that explains it.....Sasheem, its been so long. How have you been."

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Impressive light show, as usual." Etrina commented, having quietly arrived and caught up on the situation while the group and Sasheem concluded(momentarily) the back and forth spitting match. "...Shame all the wishes are taken....I suddenly feel we need a stronger garbage can around here. The stench of trash is..."

Etrina pretended to see Sasheem for the first time. "Oh....well. I suppose that explains it.....Sasheem, its been so long. How have you been."
    Sasheem glanced at Etrina in disdain for her previous comment, before responding with, "The Greater Annihilator is fine, no thanks to your pet turd eating gremlin."

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    He regard Ishtar as he turned absently to the side, facing her out of the corner of his eye. The last time they had words was a while ago in a shifted time fraught with doubt.

"Have you at last found something worth a hollow word?"
    Ever driving to the heart of a matter, Ochazuke's response was no less than Ishtar would have expected. "I realized my previous 'truth' was flawed, and in discovering the way forward despite it; it has made all the difference."

2nd Wish Shenanigans
    Sarada made her wish then, and alongside the information provided on Jagam there came with it the 'revelation' that Nevanlinna was a Threshling.

A race of xenophobic warriors of a similar bent as the Saiyans, it at least gave context to the brief- if insightful- conversations Ishtar, and the Threshling Princess had engaged in some months previous. In the end however, the golden-eyed Oni didn't much care that this woman was both a familiar of Jagam, and had kept her true nature hidden. The previous point meant little after all, Nevanlinna herself had not actively sought to subvert preparations for the Saiyan Killer; and it was similarly not an issue that the woman had refused to offer up information she was not specifically required to.

After all, Ishtar had kept the truth of her own nature largely hidden. Only Sarada, and Asha'rah knew fully what the Oni truly was ... the others were either wholly unaware, or had only been made privy to specific aspects- like the Hakai energy the golden-eyed Oni herself referred to as the 'Sij'- as the result of accidental exposure.

There was one thing however that settled ill with Ishtar, enough to where she felt the need to add something.

"I had hoped you might be beyond the close-minded idiocy of Parsley and her ilk, her notions on half-breeds and 'Outsiders' so antiquated and erroneous as to be laughable and ... ultimately fatal," the Oni commented.

"That such hope was seemingly flawed is ... disappointing."

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Blow up his ship?" Sasheem asked with disdain. "Hell no. That's a boring waste of a wish. Fighting him here will be way more fun. Besides, Sarada would wanna see him die personally before her eyes in the name of all the Saiyans he's slain," He asked, giving the Saiyan queen a snide glance. "Ain't that right?"
    "It's a sound suggestion," she admitted, "but it's not the way I'm doing this. He's going to die by my hand, and no one else's. For the 432 Saiyans he slayed," and to sate her own thirst for battle, "I'm going to face him when he shows his face. I want his very last thought before dying to be that he was defeated and killed by the very thing he hates the most. That humiliation will live with him as he toils away in hell."

Him not being able to breathe in space was good to know. She could take advantage of that, if push came to shove.
    When discussions about how the third wish might see itself put to use began however, Ishtar knew well what Sarada's response would be when the idea of simply wishing Jagam dead was floated.

The Oni could feel it after all, the anger, the ... excitement.

Given the option, Sarada wished to humiliate Jagam in much the same was as she had done her sister, Parsley, and in so doing make a statement to the galaxy at large. To say nothing of the Saiyans' desire to fight someone of worth. That Sasheem parroted this ideal was of no surprise either, the Majin's lust for destruction being such that, a battle against an individual with a PL of at least 50,000 might prove to entertain him.

Sarada sighed. "You're right. This can wait until after." But it was going to happen. Nevanlinna had kept her secrets from them for long enough.

With one final glance at the Threshling, she turned to Ishtar and smiled knowingly.
    So when it was that the decision was made, and the third wish was left open. Ishtar found herself looked to by Meagan, and then Sarada.

"I ..."

There were several things she could see to wishing for at this point, that much was true. Information on Genesis ... wishing it so that Jagam found himself sapped of strength before their confrontation so that killing him was simply a matter of breaking his neck like a dry twig ... and yet in the end those were not things Ishtar herself wanted, or particularly cared to have in the moment. The one thing she did wish for however, was a thing that would see to annoying- and perhaps enraging- not only Parsley, but Nevanlinna herself.

A thing the golden-eyed Oni certainly considered ...

So finally, after a moment of silence, the Oni simply asked of Tiamat.

"Eternal Dragon, Tiamat ... I wish for the means- be it through magic, or shapeshifting- to sire offspring with my Love, Sarada ... while yet remaining as I am, now, unchanged save for this slight deviation."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

"But of course," Parsley agreed. "Finally, someone sees things from my standpoint."

Ignoring her sister, Sarada felt herself at a crossroads. She wanted, needed to see Jagam die with her own two eyes. She needed to kill herself, and not just to fulfill the future prophecy they received so many months ago. He had killed nearly five hundred of her people. As the Queen, it was her duty to avenge them. As a Saiyan, that meant killing him with her own hands.

Wishing Jagam dead, while easier, wasn't the way she wanted to do this.

Also, she secretly – well, secretly to everyone but Ishtar – wanted to experience his fill power and measure it against her own. Just thinking about fighting someone that strong got her Saiyan blood pumping.

"If it is what her highness, the first and, it would seem she has unknowingly decided, last Queen of the thankfully short-lived Saiyan Empire, desires, then who am I, a mere princess, to argue?" Her tone made it clear that Nevanlinna had expected this of the Saiyan queen, and the disdain she felt for her was in no way hidden or disguised. "I suppose, at the very least, that the billions--or was it trillions?--that your race has ground into dust over the centuries will be able to rest easy knowing the Queen Sarada so graciously offered up her entire species as recompense. Oh, such a desire to atone for the sins of your ancestors! It truly brings a tear to my eye."

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

"I had hoped you might be beyond the close-minded idiocy of Parsley and her ilk, her notions on half-breeds and 'Outsiders' so antiquated and erroneous as to be laughable and ... ultimately fatal," the Oni commented.

"That such hope was seemingly flawed is ... disappointing."
    Nevanlinna turned her gaze to Ishtar, regarding her with a cool, unreadable expression. After a moment, she responded: "Make no mistake Ishtar, while I disdain halfbreeds, I am far more... tolerant than the rest of my kind. I cannot blame them for being born--no, it is the fault of their parents for having such... base, disgusting inclinations. But even then, those desires are something they, in all likelihood, cannot help. If I were Queen of Reshlan, halfbreeds and their degenerate parents would be banished from Threshling space, yes, but they would be afforded safe passage elsewhere. As for outsiders... well, it wouldn't do to allow them to set foot on Reshlan itself. Not because of any misguided notions of maintaining the planet's sanctity, but because it is uniformly fatal for outsiders to step foot on the planet. They are hunted down and slain, without fail. I would instead establish and outpost for... trade and other such interactions, where outsiders and the few of my kind that tolerate them may interact."

She paused for a moment and then added: "By the way, considering the circumstances of Jagam's birth, it is... quite possible that there may be a veritable army of saiyan/threshling hybrids, each as powerful or more so than Jagam, about to be loosed upon the Saiyans."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Praxat looks at Megan , Sarada and Parsley saying " my kind has never thought about going against the Replitas." " they view themselves as so much weaker than Replitas that they don't even bother to fight back." " on average we Toadians are actually weak compare to the Replitas." " the power gap between my race and the Replitas is huge."

" the average adult Toadian only has a power level of 8 compare to average adult Replita who has power level of 6,000." " that's a large difference in power." " the Replitas are bloodthirsty savage warriors unlike my race who are more peaceful. " " the only two things my race has over the Replitas is that we're more intelligent and that we out number them."

" when came to this planet I was very weak and scare of everything." " the creatures I encounter on this planet were frightening to me at first." " there were times when I thought I wasn't going to make it, but then he show up." " my master Khan ."

" he protected me from dangerous creatures and I was so impressed by him. " " that I wanted to learn from him." " he told me that courage isn't the absent of fear but facing it even when you know your afraid." " I train under him to get stronger and it was lot of hard work."

" now I'm no longer afraid of the Replitas, and I have receive training from Kai." " however I suspect that Replita Leader and his elite forces still have a high power level than I do." " with all that hard work my body doesn't look like the body of the average female Toadian." " the average female Toadian is not know for being muscular. "

" the average female Toadian is chubby ." Praxat pauses for a few moments takes out one of her books and opens to picture that shows a sketch of her expect in the sketch she is chubby looking. Praxat then looks up at the sky saying " if only my race stop being afraid and living in fear." " then maybe they could fight back against the Replitas."

" we're smarter and I'm sure a scientific race such as my can come up with a way to overthrow our captives." " everything the Replitas have from spaceships to weaponry is all because of my race." " my race builds and makes stuff for the Replitas in a place called the Workshop." " that is part of my races enslavement."
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ever driving to the heart of a matter, Ochazuke's response was no less than Ishtar would have expected. "I realized my previous 'truth' was flawed, and in discovering the way forward despite it; it has made all the difference."
    He turned from the edge of the Lookout to face Ishtar. When the Dragon Tiamat was summoned, the divine glow fell on his back, lengthening the shadow that fell before him under the darkened sky. Ochazuke's features, shrouded in darkness cast opposite to light, masked on the depth of field he had upon the ageless gold looking back at him to the black fire that tempered it.

Time, it seems, is not immaterial, even for the ageless.

"So you've made your choice."

His hidden countenance fell for a moment on Sarada; more visibly, his frame turned to the wing of the Guardian's palace behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat looks at Megan , Sarada and Parsley saying " my kind has never thought about going against the Replitas." " they view themselves as so much weaker than Replitas that they don't even bother to fight back." " on average we Toadians are actually weak compare to the Replitas." " the power gap between my race and the Replitas is huge."

" the average adult Toadian only has a power level of 8 compare to average adult Replita who has power level of 6,000." " that's a large difference in power." " the Replitas are bloodthirsty savage warriors unlike my race who are more peaceful. " " the only two things my race has over the Replitas is that we're more intelligent and that we out number them."

" when came to this planet I was very weak and scare of everything." " the creatures I encounter on this planet were frightening to me at first." " there were times when I thought I wasn't going to make it, but then he show up." " my master Khan ."

" he protected me from dangerous creatures and I was so impressed by him. " " that I wanted to learn from him." " he told me that courage isn't the absent of fear but facing it even when you know your afraid." " I train under him to get stronger and it was lot of hard work."

" now I'm no longer afraid of the Replitas, and I have receive training from Kai." " however I suspect that Replita Leader and his elite forces still have a high power level than I do." " with all that hard work my body doesn't look like the body of the average female Toadian." " the average female Toadian is not know for being muscular. "

" the average female Toadian is chubby ." Praxat pauses for a few moments takes out one of her books and opens to picture that shows a sketch of her expect in the sketch she is chubby looking. Praxat then looks up at the sky saying " if only my race stop being afraid and living in fear." " then maybe they could fight back against the Replitas."

" we're smarter and I'm sure a scientific race such as my can come up with a way to overthrow our captives." " everything the Replitas have from spaceships to weaponry is all because of my race." " my race builds and makes stuff for the Replitas in a place called the Workshop." " that is part of my races enslavement."
    "Then you should speak with Jinzi and Adam, they know more about Technology then anyone I've ever met. Intelligence is a powerful weapon, when applied correctly. If your people want to be free of the Replitas, if it is their wish to be free, then they already have to means to do so. They have had the means all along. You don't need to be able to throw around Ki or punch through solid stone to defeat an adversary. All that is needed is the will, the courage, and the intelligence to understand your adversaries weaknesses and devise ways to exploit them."

Meagan glanced over at Jinzi, then back to Praxat, "The choice is their's, perhaps all they need is to be reminded that they still have a choice."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sasheem glanced at Etrina in disdain for her previous comment, before responding with, "The Greater Annihilator is fine, no thanks to your pet turd eating gremlin."
    Despite the circumstances that appeared to be growing more dire by the second, the Nevadian could not draw his attention away from Sasheem. The creature had undergone a drastic physical transformation, true. For one thing, it no longer seemed bound by the toilet that it had been stuck to---or perhaps vice versa. But even non-withstanding the lack of porcelain encapsulating its lower half, it looked like an entirely different creature, from the way it looked, the way it stood, and even the way it spoke.

"....You seem different." Held said at last, unable to remain silent, glancing over the Majin with a discerning eye,"...Did you go on a new diet or something? I always thought switching from your candy to something more balanced might be good for you."

....Still, I can't believe this is Sasheem. What the hell has he been up to for the last six months? He could barely string together a sentence, now I'd think he moonlights as a radio host if I didn't know better.

Tiamat’s eyes flash.

Tiamat's appraisal of the situation was thorough - though against his expectations spoken rather crudely for a deity. Indeed, much of it was exactly as Totoma had described first-hand those long days ago, and so did the enemy they knew come to sharper clarity.

"Half-measures for a half-man," he mused openly, "this might be the signature of an arrogant warrior...however..."

His thoughts swiftly turned to the enemy that lurked in the shadows. A Priestess, a watcher. It seemed that at least two sets of the trillion prying eyes hidden in the canopy of stars above were coming to the Earth. Yet of all the insights gleaned in this moment, there was still the question framing this entire dire situation.

Fortunately, the Dragon's direct manner had revealed an insight to the matter, and she stood among them this whole time.

"If it is what her highness, the first and, it would seem she has unknowingly decided, last Queen of the thankfully short-lived Saiyan Empire, desires, then who am I, a mere princess, to argue?" Her tone made it clear that Nevanlinna had expected this of the Saiyan queen, and the disdain she felt for her was in no way hidden or disguised. "I suppose, at the very least, that the billions--or was it trillions?--that your race has ground into dust over the centuries will be able to rest easy knowing the Queen Sarada so graciously offered up her entire species as recompense. Oh, such a desire to atone for the sins of your ancestors! It truly brings a tear to my eye."
    So exposed, her listless, idle countenance spoke words in that distant tone, the usual diplomatic airs now laced with venom. Between Nevanlinna and Sarada, these two emissaries of ancient offworld dynasties stood atop of the Earth to hold their mocking court.

Even now, in the face of Jack's own resurrection, the Earth remained of little more concern to these ones, but a respite, a tasty novelty to be consumed, and nothing more but dust underfoot to be trodden upon when they were finished. Nothing more than hospitality to be taken advantage of, and a stage for their great battle to come.

Nevanlinna turned her gaze to Ishtar, regarding her with a cool, unreadable expression. After a moment, she responded: "Make no mistake Ishtar, while I disdain halfbreeds, I am far more... tolerant than the rest of my kind. I cannot blame them for being born--no, it is the fault of their parents for having such... base, disgusting inclinations. But even then, those desires are something they, in all likelihood, cannot help. If I were Queen of Reshlan, halfbreeds and their degenerate parents would be banished from Threshling space, yes, but they would be afforded safe passage elsewhere. As for outsiders... well, it wouldn't do to allow them to set foot on Reshlan itself. Not because of any misguided notions of maintaining the planet's sanctity, but because it is uniformly fatal for outsiders to step foot on the planet. They are hunted down and slain, without fail. I would instead establish and outpost for... trade and other such interactions, where outsiders and the few of my kind that tolerate them may interact."

She paused for a moment and then added: "By the way, considering the circumstances of Jagam's birth, it is... quite possible that there may be a veritable army of saiyan/threshling hybrids, each as powerful or more so than Jagam, about to be loosed upon the Saiyans."
    "If you were Queen."

He looked upon her with an unspoken fury, but for the quake of tighten fists at his side and the trembling vein beneath the cloth upon his temple.

"I suppose you must be here on a lark, then, for why else would you be forbidden to return?"