Page 7 of 782 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107507 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    At the very mention of Sasheem, Sarada's lip turned up in disgust. "You mean that annoying toilet gremlin? Yeah, unfortunately."

Wait.

P-Sta was a member of the Galaxy Police. He mentioned Sasheem with irritation. That meant... No. Sarada didn't want to get her hopes up. Well, she supposed that asking wouldn't hurt.

"You wouldn't happen to be hear to arrest Sasheem, would you?" she asked, a hopeful glint in her eyes as she looked up at the space cop. Please say yes. Say yes, please!
    "Toilet? Oh, so you hadn't heard. Makes sense considering-," P-Sta began, before something erupted form the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    A tremor.

Faint, but there, rolled under the ruins.

Erupting from the ground lands this:

It’s tendrils sleek and shiny, it’s body something none of them had ever seen before.

Drop arms, prepare for arrest.”

A stilted mechanical voice speaks to them, the eight foot tall robot moving forward.
    "Ah, excuse me my mechanical friend," P-Sta stepped up to the mechanoid. "Are you an officer of the Galaxy Police? If not, I'm afraid your prime directive is mistaken for this planet is within our jurisdiction!" he pointed out.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

A tremor.

*snip*

It’s tendrils sleek and shiny, it’s body something none of them had ever seen before.

A stilted mechanical voice speaks to them, the eight foot tall robot moving forward.
    Sarada would admit that she had come to rely on her ki sense a lot over the last few months. It was quite the nifty and useful ability. Without it, she felt as though she had gone deaf and blind. Just looking with her mundane sight wasn't enough to make her feel comfortable with her surroundings. So, when the ground started to tremble, another wave of panic rose in her chest before she stomped it down and glowered into the horizon.

Then, some... thing popped out of the ground. It dwarfed all of them in size, and spoke with an authority that was only magnified by such. From its arms draped several metallic tendrils that tapered off into razor sharp claw-like objects.

Wait, metallic.

The air tasted like metal moments before their ki was blocked off. This thing must have had something to do with that! Was it some kind of Capsule Corp security measure? There was no visible CC logo, like all of Jinzi's inventions, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. "Who are you? Do you answer to Capsule Corp and Jinzi Pantaloon?"

In case it became hostile, she dropped into defensive stance, which her knives out in front of her.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

A tremor.

Charco groans audibly, "Why is it so sharp? I'm getting really tired of being stabbed."

Glancing to the others, the teenager focused at the topic at hand, "So, any ideas of what it is and how we can break it?"

They suddenly feel most of their energy just vanish. They have access to a bit, but it’s like they suddenly cannot summon it up as easily as before.
    As she carefully pulled the metal pipe impaling Shiro's side, Midori frowned and muttered "I... feel weird. Like all most of my energy has been drained out of me."

"Me too." Shiro said, gritting her teeth, giving a small gasp of pain as the pipe was removed.

"You going to be OK?" Midori asked, and Shiro nodded as she said "I'll be fine, I should still be able to use my nanites to heal me. You go look for possible survivors."

Midori nodded and stood, beginning her search for anyone who survived... whatever happened.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

It ignores them all.

Warning unheeded. Mortal demise allowed.”

It’s tendeils flash out at speed, seeking to grapple or impale you all.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    As she carefully pulled the metal pipe impaling Shiro's side, Midori frowned and muttered "I... feel weird. Like all most of my energy has been drained out of me."

"Me too." Shiro said, gritting her teeth, giving a small gasp of pain as the pipe was removed.

"You going to be OK?" Midori asked, and Shiro nodded as she said "I'll be fine, I should still be able to use my nanites to heal me. You go look for possible survivors."

Midori nodded and stood, beginning her search for anyone who survived... whatever happened.

It wouldn’t take long for her to hear some sort of commotion close by. She’ll eventually find the 8 foot tall robot attacking her friends.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

A tremor.

-snips the BDSM bot-

Ishtar turned her attention away from both Nevanlinne, and Erosa; before appraising the machine with a look almost approaching annoyance.

For truly ... after all the golden-eyed Oni had suffered through in the three-months she'd been away, she had hoped terribly to simply be able to come back and enjoy the company of Sarada. Perhaps even make her pay for all those nights of sticky-fumbling with whomever- while also teasing out a name- and yet they had not shared ten minutes together before the World had seemingly ended; and now after being stripped of most of their power they were confronted by a strange looking machine in the middle of a pleasant conversation with an almost-charming woman, and Erosa.

I just wanted to enjoy being alive again ...

In the end it was perhaps the straw that broke the Ishtar's proverbial back.

The golden-eyed Oni's lip curled, revealing a fang, before she took several calculated steps away from the assembled party of Sarada, P-Sta, Charco, Erosa, and Nevanlinne.

"I will not."

It ignores them all.

When it then proceeded to attack Sarada, Ishtar lifted her hand, and targeted the machine's legs.

"Starapateñti, Aēva."
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 05-07-2018 at 10:00 PM.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

A tremor.

Some sort of machine soldier, and quite the advanced one, too. So this thing, perhaps, was the source of that metallic taste and, perhaps, the suppression of their ki? It seemed as likely as any other cause, so destroying it might possibly put things back to normal. Easier said than done, however.

Choices, choices...
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

It takes some time, but he finds the others.

They are being attacked by a killer robot which is, in an odd way, comforting. At least, some things are still constant.

It ignores them all.

His Ki is barely there, but he does have other abilities.

Clothes Beam!

If the attack hits, the robot will find itself clothed in a very heavy, very durable straight-jacket.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

It ignores them all.

Behind the creature, high up into the sky a figure seemed to be dropping in freefall.

Jack dove towards the group, but as he did so he sighted to the weird robotic-thingy.

He continued to drop down quicker, bringing a dagger down towards the base of the things head with both hands in an icepick grip.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

It ignores them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    The golden-eyed Oni's lip curled, revealing a fang, before she took several calculated steps away from the assembled party of Sarada, P-Sta, Charco, Erosa, and Nevanlinne.

"I will not."

When it then proceeded to attack Sarada, Ishtar lifted her hand, and targeted the machine's legs.

"Starapateñti, Aēva."
    Sarada's question was ignored -- how irritating -- in preference of flashing its tendrils at her and the others. Impalement was its intention, death the likely outcome without their abilities. Sarada instinctively tried to dash to the right at speed to leave behind an afterimage, only to remember that such wasn't possible. ****.

She dove out of the way of a tendril, then spun around and tried to slice through it with her knife.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

It ignores them all.

Oh, that was quick. Well then, to battle.

One of the tendrils impacted her in the chest, and it pierced right through her, though, oddly, she seemed unphased. Flowing like water, her form moved to the side until she was free of the tendril. She drew her sword and... threw it at the robotic monstrosity, and it, humorously, sailed right past it.

...and then suddenly, somehow, she was there, where her sword was, hilt in hand. Those sensitive to such things could sense the subtle workings of magic when she teleported to her sword.

She lashed out with a slash at the Robot, her sword arm, to a keen observer, actually stretching a fair bit in order to extend her reach.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 05-07-2018 at 10:08 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

A tremor.

"Argh! This isn't fair!"

Zaofan twirls Bojack above his head and brings it down to defensive stance.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Ah, excuse me my mechanical friend," P-Sta stepped up to the mechanoid. "Are you an officer of the Galaxy Police? If not, I'm afraid your prime directive is mistaken for this planet is within our jurisdiction!" he pointed out.
    It ignores them all.

Deflecting the first couple strikes, Zaofan finds his legs aching as he dives towards P-Sta, knocking him to the ground to avoid a spiky tendril.

"I don't think that thing cares!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    It takes some time, but he finds the others.

They are being attacked by a killer robot which is, in an odd way, comforting. At least, some things are still constant.

His Ki is barely there, but he does have other abilities.

Clothes Beam!

If the attack hits, the robot will find itself clothed in a very heavy, very durable straight-jacket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Behind the creature, high up into the sky a figure seemed to be dropping in freefall.

Jack dove towards the group, but as he did so he sighted to the weird robotic-thingy.

He continued to drop down quicker, bringing a dagger down towards the base of the things head with both hands in an icepick grip.
    Using the best of his speed to deflect and keep the tendrils at bay, Zaofan sees a few tendrils tangled up in the straight jacket. He sees the others charge, but moreso, that Jack himself had entered the fray.

"Slak! Jack! Slak-Jacket! Glad to see you both!"

Zaofan then charges in as well, attempting to run interference to keep the tendrils away from his friends, old and new.

Jumping high up, Zaofan realizes -- he still has his trusty wushu levitation, which uses only minimal ki. Stepping on a tendril aimed for his feet, he springboards up and slams the mighty Bojack against the rather tall mechanoid's head and right eye, corkscrew-jumping over and then behind it.
    Last edited by Cyke; 05-07-2018 at 10:12 PM.

It wouldn’t take long for her to hear some sort of commotion close by. She’ll eventually find the 8 foot tall robot attacking her friends.
    A tremor.

"OK... well, I think I have a likely reason for whatever happened here." Midori muttered, turning to her friends and moving closer to them without taking her eyes off of it.

"Do you guys know where this guy came from?" Midori asked once she reached them, then turned and asked "Why are you trying to arrest us?!"
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Retired Overlord

Sarada growled when Erosa decided to push her large, soft, oh so soft and tender and ... and... Goddamn it!! "Get away from me. I'll have you know I'm perfectly secure with my size, thank you very much." She crossed her arms and looked away, unable to take the sight of those bountiful, glorious boobs attached to the always irritating Erosa.

It just wasn't fair. Why did she of all people have to get so hot? Why couldn't... Etrina no no... Meagan? Yes, Meagan. Why couldn't Meagan have hit a second puberty and grown a couple of cup sizes? "Anyways, I see you finally took some speech therapy classes. I can actually understand half of what you're saying."
    "I think my way of speaking didn't mush with my new look....Sister enrolled me in linguinie courses for the last month, said I needed to stop talking like a todder. Gaaaou!" Erosa put a hand over her mouth and chuckled. ".....I've also learned forgiveness you know. You can apologize for all those mean things you said about me anytime and I'll accept it. Ero!"

Better though her speaking may be, but she seemed to be getting worse with her verbal ticks...If only a little.

"Likewise, Sarada!" P-Sta nodded with giving the Saiyan a thumbs up, wondering if her comparing him to her brother was good thing or not. "Who are your compatriots? You all seem rather familiar with eachother."
    "I'm Erosa, My Friends call me Erosa!" Erosa turned wand waved. ".....wait....was that grumadically correct?"

Ishtar offered the Id a knowing smile.

"They are not small, yours have simply grown larger, Erosa." Which itself was not a bad thing at all.
    "Cute ?" Ishtar asked then, still smiling. "I suppose I am. Yet you are still the same beautiful creature I first laid eyes on in Dusk City."
    "Is that so?" Erosa slipped over to Ishtar this time. "You definitely look different...did you eat a magic heart too? But I can't even cup all of that in one hand ehehehe..." Erosa waved her fingers as is she was about to go into from a grab.....until...

Then considering something, she gestured towards the smallish Hellhound at her side.

"Anubis here, is similarly a thing born of magic. He is a Tulpa."
    With a sound akin to a cat screech, Erosa leap several feet off the ground and clung defensively around Ishtars neck. "Aiiiee....e.....eh.....Just a dog?"