Page 299 of 782 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309349399 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Looking down at the tongue, Meagan sighed, then used the communicator [OOC: and yes, Praxat was given one], "Praxat, it's Meagan. Do you need any help with your, ah, tongue?"
    Praxat answers saying " not really my species tongues are actually quite durable despite being ultra soft. " my tongue is highly resisted against impacts, it has good electric conductivity and good thermal insulation." "that means I can send a surge of electricity though my tongue or engulf it in fire with out worry about it being burnt to a crisp."

" My Tongue is actually the most durable, strongest and fastest part of my body. " " my tongue actually hits with more concussive force than my fist and feet." "the reason being is that my tongue carries way more Kinect energy than my fist and feet do." " I mean it might have some minor cuts but nothing too serious since there's still a limit of how much concussive force my tongue can absorb. "

" yeah I might have cut my tongue attacking those things." " as for the reason why I didn't just use the mech I built ." " well it because I thought I should guard the inside and outside of the bunker at the same time." " using my tongue allowed me to do that."

" yeah I guess you can patch up the cuts for me." " oh I forgot I did use a weapon on my mech to engulf my tongue in flames." " if my Tongue is still cover in fire please put it out, but be careful Megan. " " by the way my tongue is capable of support the weight of my mech. "

"during my training with my Master Khan I would used my tongue to remove huge logs weighing tons when I was supposed to be using my arms and legs for the task. " " I just found it easier to use my tongue for the task." " still maybe I should have just using my mech to fight those things ." " I had to extend my tongue out really far and past the distance in which it's most effective at. "

"I can extend my tongue to nearly 50 feet , but extend to that range causes my tongue to lose momentum ." "my tongue is the most effective at a certain range which is 25 feet." " I had to engulf my tongue in fire using one of my weapons to increase it's effectiveness ." " other wise my tongue wouldn't have done much damage to those things."
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-24-2018 at 07:07 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada dismounted immediately, and landed several yards away. "I'd rather walk. Thanks."

Stupid Id. Why couldn't she go back to how she looked before, when she was flatter than a board and was more interested in Midori and Shiro than anyone else? Did she realize how hard it was to focus on Ishtar with those giant **** just flopping around with each step? It didn't help that Sarada had a perfect view of them from her vantage point on her back.

...on Erosa's back.

Damn it. That promise she made to Ishtar was way harder than she first anticipated. Which was saying something, since she already knew it was going to be the hardest thing she had done in her life. "If it's only a minute, then let's get going." She broke into a sprint, thankful she was wearing armor that covered her chest. Wait, no... damnit, it didn't cover her chest! Why would she accept a design like this?!

What was worse, Erosa was probably going to run after her, which was only going to make things worse.

Gah!
    After a minute of focusing on the endless apocalyptic wasteland in front of her and not the buxom Id bouncing beside her, Sarada could see her beloved Oni standing in the distance with the others she left with. "HEY!" she shouted to get their attention. The fight may have been over, but that wasn't about to stop her from making sure that Ishtar was okay. She knew she wasn't, so by that she meant giving her a thorough verbal thrashing on being stupid enough to revisit the place that held endless amounts of dead creatures. Surely something bad would come of this trip.

Hmph.

She slid to a stop when she reached them. "I'm here. How strong was the GoD? Was he really strong?" She caught sight of his corpse, broken and mashed up, likely under the weighty strength of Asha'rah's giant form. "A Namekian? I bet he was really strong." She frowned heavily. "Oh, I felt your ribs crack." Her frowned turned into a glare. "How many did he break?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

After a minute of focusing on the endless apocalyptic wasteland in front of her and not the buxom Id bouncing beside her, Sarada could see her beloved Oni standing in the distance with the others she left with. "HEY!" she shouted to get their attention. The fight may have been over, but that wasn't about to stop her from making sure that Ishtar was okay. She knew she wasn't, so by that she meant giving her a thorough verbal thrashing on being stupid enough to revisit the place that held endless amounts of dead creatures. Surely something bad would come of this trip.

Hmph.

She slid to a stop when she reached them. "I'm here. How strong was the GoD? Was he really strong?" She caught sight of his corpse, broken and mashed up, likely under the weighty strength of Asha'rah's giant form. "A Namekian? I bet he was really strong." She frowned heavily. "Oh, I felt your ribs crack." Her frowned turned into a glare. "How many did he break?"
    Ishtar cocked her head when she sensed not only Sarada, but the mercurial Id, Erosa approach from behind; and true to form, Sarada's focus was upon that which was instinctually -- at least for a Saiyan --more important.

"Were it not for the use of a Neural Stunner, things would have ended poorly for Asha'rah," the glowing-horned Oni commented, before then addressing Sarada's follow up.

"Four ribs, for sure. Perhaps more fractures."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar cocked her head when she sensed not only Sarada, but the mercurial Id, Erosa approach from behind; and true to form, Sarada's focus was upon that which was instinctually -- at least for a Saiyan --more important.

"Were it not for the use of a Neural Stunner, things would have ended poorly for Asha'rah," the glowing-horned Oni commented, before then addressing Sarada's follow up.

"Four ribs, for sure. Perhaps more fractures."
    Having experienced -- a lesser portion of -- Asha'rah's power before the battle with Jagam, Sarada knew how powerful the fallen goddess had become, at least when compared to how she was when they first met. To hear that the fallen GoD would have given even her trouble was both worrying and disappointing. "Oh. I see."

She wanted to ask where they got the neural stunner from, but that fell by the wayside when she heard the extent of Ishtar's injuries. It wasn't as bad as she feared; only a few fractured ribs. Nothing that would hinder her if the fight had continued, so it wasn't necessary for Sarada to dote endlessly over her, even if she was so inclined to do so. "At least you're not hurt too badly."

She smacked her upside the head.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Looking down at the tongue, Meagan sighed, then used the communicator [OOC: and yes, Praxat was given one], "Praxat, it's Meagan. Do you need any help with your, ah, tongue?"
    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat answers saying " not really my species tongues are actually quite durable despite being ultra soft. " my tongue is highly resisted against impacts, it has good electric conductivity and good thermal insulation." "that means I can send a surge of electricity though my tongue or engulf it in fire with out worry about it being burnt to a crisp."

" My Tongue is actually the most durable, strongest and fastest part of my body. " " my tongue actually hits with more concussive force than my fist and feet." "the reason being is that my tongue carries way more Kinect energy than my fist and feet do." " I mean it might have some minor cuts but nothing too serious since there's still a limit of how much concussive force my tongue can absorb. "

" yeah I might have cut my tongue attacking those things." " as for the reason why I didn't just use the mech I built ." " well it because I thought I should guard the inside and outside of the bunker at the same time." " using my tongue allowed me to do that."

" yeah I guess you can patch up the cuts for me." " oh I forgot I did use a weapon on my mech to engulf my tongue in flames." " if my Tongue is still cover in fire please put it out, but be careful Megan. " " by the way my tongue is capable of support the weight of my mech. "

"during my training with my Master Khan I would used my tongue to remove huge logs weighing tons when I was supposed to be using my arms and legs for the task. " " I just found it easier to use my tongue for the task." " still maybe I should have just using my mech to fight those things ." " I had to extend my tongue out really far and past the distance in which it's most effective at. "

"I can extend my tongue to nearly 50 feet , but extend to that range causes my tongue to lose momentum ." "my tongue is the most effective at a certain range which is 25 feet." " I had to engulf my tongue in fire using one of my weapons to increase it's effectiveness ." " other wise my tongue wouldn't have done much damage to those things."
    Zaofan slightly recoils in disgust, but then regains his composure, the conscientious man that he is. A frog woman's tongue is one of the least unsettling things he's seen today.

"Well, Praxat, if your tongue can help us determine who sent them, where they came from, how they found us, and who or what they were after, that'd be a big help."

Zaofan brushes his fingers through his hair in frustration. "If only Wilheim or one of the mages were here. Dammit. I doubt we could withstand another attack like that so soon. Especially with limited access to our powers. Parsley, Meagan, are you injured? "

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Zaofan slightly recoils in disgust, but then regains his composure, the conscientious man that he is. A frog woman's tongue is one of the least unsettling things he's seen today.

"Well, Praxat, if your tongue can help us determine who sent them, where they came from, how they found us, and who or what they were after, that'd be a big help."

Zaofan brushes his fingers through his hair in frustration. "If only Wilheim or one of the mages were here. Dammit. I doubt we could withstand another attack like that so soon. Especially with limited access to our powers. Parsley, Meagan, are you injured? "
    "No," Parsley announced. She regarded the frog girl with unrestrained disgust. "Disgusting."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"I'm fine. Got lucky I guess." She then calls to the elder Saiyan, "Parsley, do you require healing?" keeping the 'again' to herself.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

"No," Parsley announced. She regarded the frog girl with unrestrained disgust. "Disgusting."
    Typically tough Saiyan, Meagan thought, "Considering how Saiyan's eat, I wouldn't be so quick to pass judgement on another."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

"I'm fine. Got lucky I guess." She then calls to the elder Saiyan, "Parsley, do you require healing?" keeping the 'again' to herself.
    Typically tough Saiyan, Meagan thought, "Considering how Saiyan's eat, I wouldn't be so quick to pass judgement on another."
    Parsley regarded Meagan with a curt sidelong glance. While that was a fair point, it wasn't going to stop her from judging that disgusting piece of filth. "Hmph."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Hammer, Asha’rah could see, was prepared. Hakai grew in his hands to blast at her as she grew, but suddenly, Ochazuke stepped in.

The neural stunner’s energy, crafted by Ochazuke, struck the dead God of Destruction. Foreign energy ate away at his power, his consciousness, a scream ripping from his throat as his Hakai vanished, his form falling to his knees, unable to move or think or act, to summon any energy at all as he was neutered.

And then Asha’rah struck.

Again and again and again, with massive blows from on high, his body disappearing into another massive hole as Asha’rah beat him to a pulp, the shockwaves of the blows cratering the ground below Hammer.

And when it was over, and Hammer was most assuredly never coming back from that terrible combo of neural stunner and Kaiju fists, Wilhelm leaned over the hole and threw a bandolier of strange grenades down. After a few moments, they explode and rock the new crater slightly before he nods and the dust settles.

“Giant...goddess..probably killed him. Just....making sure.”

Looks around.

“Should...head back soon.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Held blinked in disbelief.

It would be difficult for a casual observer to say if this disbelief was a result of Asha'Rah's transformation, becoming so massive as to dwarf respectable skyscrapers. Or perhaps it was the unique energy brought forth from Ochazuke, so potent and powerful as to strip the very energy from the zombified Namekian, before Asha'Rah pounded the poor over and over, like a hammer to a nail.

Or perhaps it was Whilliems desire to be thorough, as if bombing the very atoms that were formely apart of Hammers being, would serve any useful purpose. Not that Held would have blamed him. Given the nature of undead things on this world, and the fact that death had barely seemed to slow this villian to begin with, it was a more reasonable precaution than Held would have liked to admit.

"Oh....So, uhh...."

Held looked around, clearing his throat, as he made certain the coast was clear, with all combat over.

"What were we saying, Ochazuke? Something about desolation, or something of value in a place like this?"

Held sighed slightly.

"I was wrong. I guess all that was in this place was junk after all."

Still, I guess I should be happy that was less trouble than I thought.

Asha’rah’s monumental form fell away, leaving her robotic body to float down. Flesh manifested, hair like clouds and skin burnished by the creation of countless suns. Eyes, her own real eyes, took in the devastation around her.

Anger was not a common emotion for Asha’rah. Wrath came to her as gradually as the tide, but flashes of anger? Such was not part of her nature, or so she thought.

Did she hold disdain for Hammer? Yes. Would she have killed him regardless? Yes. But when she had laid eyes on the mad god, fallen before he ever ascended, something fundamentally shifted within her, quickly and abruptly. She had hated him with a passion, and had striven to bash his corpse until there was nothing left but mush. Killing him still served a greater purpose, of course. But her reasons had been…selfish.

It was only now, amidst the dust and gore of victory, that Asha’rah noticed the roiling weight in her spirit, stress building within her since coming to this world. The bones of the First Race. The cursed soil of the Cairn Yard. A whole world of people driven mad by the failure of the gods that made them. By her rebellion, and all its unintended consequences. There were many losses during the War in the Heavens, many brave souls lost. But it had been a war of ideology, and the victor should have been able to take a few millenia to clean up the fallout. Non-combatants, the more primitive races, had been left in peace as far as possible. Even then, the cost was great. Yet here lay the ashes of the folly of Asha’rah’s own army. A mad God of Destruction, sealed away to rot, his madness allowed to permeate the land and turn brother against brother. A God of Creation on her side had done this, perhaps thinking to finish the job later once the war was won. More than any other, the responsibility for this world’s ruin lay upon Asha’rah’s shoulders. She had barely needed an excuse to snap.

In the end though, Asha’rah’s anger had not been for the mad god.

Everything began to lose focus. Her cheeks grew wet. And so it was, that on a ruined world, a fallen god wept. She wept for the twisting of innocence. She wept for the untold billions lost to a war they had never known was being waged. She wept for herself, for even here, even now, she would still walk the same bloody path if need be. Perhaps her scathing words about unworthiness had not been just for Hammer either.

Tears of golden light rolled from Asha’rah’s eyes. And everywhere they fell, new life sprouted. Grass, fresh shoots, small insects. Greenery and fresh springs spread around her, giving way to a pool of water and new oak. Holy was this meadow, standing as an oasis in this dead world. Long would it shelter the meek and weary who gathered in its embrace.

When she was done, Asha’rah stood, eyes red but breath close to steady once more.

“Held, I believe I owe you an explanation when we return.”

Parsley regarded Meagan with a curt sidelong glance. While that was a fair point, it wasn't going to stop her from judging that disgusting piece of filth. "Hmph."
    "Alright, alright," Zaofan pleads between them. "Speaking of food, just a reminder that we have food in the mess hall. Broccoli and tofu noodles for you, Meagan. Cream of Pteradactyl for you, Parsley. And Praxat, Totoma whipped up a nice and flavorful batch of stir fried cicadas. I imagine that you might find it tasty. Totoma and I made it so that we could all recover from battle, but those moments seem to get shorter and shorter, by pray that you get to it before Sasheem does."

He pokes around some more with Bojack, almost as if he was playing with food. "I'll uh, I'll stick around here. See if I can search for any clues from these creatures. Then I'll -- hheyyyuuck -- dispose of them. Somehow. Maybe there's a garbage incinerator around here or something."

"Too bad P-Sta isn't here. We could really use his investigative skills right about now."

Having experienced -- a lesser portion of -- Asha'rah's power before the battle with Jagam, Sarada knew how powerful the fallen goddess had become, at least when compared to how she was when they first met. To hear that the fallen GoD would have given even her trouble was both worrying and disappointing. "Oh. I see."

She wanted to ask where they got the neural stunner from, but that fell by the wayside when she heard the extent of Ishtar's injuries. It wasn't as bad as she feared; only a few fractured ribs. Nothing that would hinder her if the fight had continued, so it wasn't necessary for Sarada to dote endlessly over her, even if she was so inclined to do so. "At least you're not hurt too badly."

She smacked her upside the head.
    There seemed to be a measure of disappointment that clung to Sarada, Ishtar noted, even as the Oni explained Hammer's strength. Perhaps she was disappointed that she had come all this way to be denied a fight ... perhaps she was simply worried over her lover's state. Though the later at least, was a thing dispelled rather quickly.

After explaining the depth of injury, a silence hung between the two and then Ishtar felt something strike her head.

"..."

It didn't hurt, of course, the blow was certainly not one meant for damage. It was a silent admonition, likely for returning to the Carin Yard itself. A thing the glowing-horned Oni considered a moment, before blinking. Then with a fanged smirk, she said, "I almost felt that ... though this current body is ... stronger than it once was, lover mine."

Another testament to how strong Hammer was, even dead.

"However, the trip here was ... fruitful. Araska worked well, and I have learned that I am ... familiar with the one who fashioned this ... place. Or at the least what is left of it."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Wilhelm walked up and carefully laid a hand on Asha’rah’s shoulder.

“Can’t...dwell...on the past. I know...loss. Pain. Hurt. Failure. Need to keep moving, need....to find balance. Peace with the past. Not even...gods....can go back, we can only...move forward and be....better.”

He looks at the oasis that Asha’rah created and a tender smile curls his lips.

“Life....in pain. Beauty....where once was....madness. How wonderful.”

He nods and leaves, motioning for the group to follow him back to the vehicle.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    There seemed to be a measure of disappointment that clung to Sarada, Ishtar noted, even as the Oni explained Hammer's strength. Perhaps she was disappointed that she had come all this way to be denied a fight ... perhaps she was simply worried over her lover's state. Though the later at least, was a thing dispelled rather quickly.

After explaining the depth of injury, a silence hung between the two and then Ishtar felt something strike her head.

"..."

It didn't hurt, of course, the blow was certainly not one meant for damage. It was a silent admonition, likely for returning to the Carin Yard itself. A thing the glowing-horned Oni considered a moment, before blinking. Then with a fanged smirk, she said, "I almost felt that ... though this current body is ... stronger than it once was, lover mine."

Another testament to how strong Hammer was, even dead.

"However, the trip here was ... fruitful. Araska worked well, and I have learned that I am ... familiar with the one who fashioned this ... place. Or at the least what is left of it."
    She almost felt that love-tap? That didn't bode well for the massive amounts of strength that Ishtar's new form was purported to possess. She felt stronger...

How much stronger, Sarada didn't know. She did know, however, how much she wanted to find out. Through one means or another, she was going to test the full measure of this form's power. Of course, that meant she was going to have to do some training so she wasn't immediately pasted when she finally convinced her love to go all out and not hold back for her account. "I will test the extent of this form's strength. After I train to build my own strength up, of course."

Araska was one of the new techniques Ishtar developed during the last six months. Hearing that it was feasible in battle was good news. More so was that she was familiar with whoever was fucked up enough to build a place like this. "Do you know who it was? A name, I mean?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Alright, alright," Zaofan pleads between them. "Speaking of food, just a reminder that we have food in the mess hall. Broccoli and tofu noodles for you, Meagan. Cream of Pteradactyl for you, Parsley. And Praxat, Totoma whipped up a nice and flavorful batch of stir fried cicadas. I imagine that you might find it tasty. Totoma and I made it so that we could all recover from battle, but those moments seem to get shorter and shorter, by pray that you get to it before Sasheem does."

He pokes around some more with Bojack, almost as if he was playing with food. "I'll uh, I'll stick around here. See if I can search for any clues from these creatures. Then I'll -- hheyyyuuck -- dispose of them. Somehow. Maybe there's a garbage incinerator around here or something."

"Too bad P-Sta isn't here. We could really use his investigative skills right about now."
    Parsley raised an eyebrow at Zaofan for two reasons. One, he must have had one of the most sensitive stomachs she had ever encountered. While she was thoroughly disgusted by that frog girl's insistence on sling her gross tongue everywhere, she was by no means even close to losing her lunch in the way that Zaofan seemed to be teetering toward. As a man who commanded a kitchen like he did, she would have assumed he would have had a stronger stomach.

Evidently not.

Two, it seemed that he still hadn't discerned the fate of this P-Sta. Sasheem wasn't necessarily being up-front about it, but surely he should have noticed that something was different. "You still haven't figured out that Sasheem killed whoever this P-Sta person is supposed to be?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!