Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
Ah, there she is. Just as Parsley was leaving to find Ishtar, she found her approaching them to watch the others exit the RoSaT and then enter for the next mission. Parsley already decided to sit the next one out. Her new Super Saiyan form needed training just so she could figure out how to trigger it at will.

"I'll be staying behind to train my new power," she said as she sidled up to the Oni. "I was hoping you could show me this Pendulum Room you told me about. That seems like as good a place as any."
When Parsley approached, Ishtar didn't say much.

Simply paid attention to how the Saiyan Princess handled herself when she spoke. And it was ... curious. While her endeavor to help Parsley sleep had been somewhat successful, she'd still been rather worn down upon leaving this morning. Yet despite the obvious trouble they had run into on the other side -- in that other when -- the Saiyan before her now had a clear-cup plan, and newfound purpose.

Hm. Perhaps it had not been a complete wast-

When she spoke of the 'newfound power', the tangent Ishtar'd wandered off on stopped short.

There it was.

Quirking an eyebrow, but remaining silent in the moment, the golden-eyed Oni nodded before gesturing for Parsley to follow.

It was only after they wandered off, that she began to speak.

"New power, hm ? Is it alright to ask after what that might be ?"