Page 284 of 782 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294334384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Wilhelm nods and gestures.

“Leave now. See Cairn and be done with it.”

He leads them outside and back to the shed his motorbike is in. Instead of it, a four door open jeep like vehicle rolls out, Wilhelm at the wheel.

Room enough for Ishtar, Ochazuke, Etrina, and one more.
    Cyanna follows them, "Are you sure it's safe? Those things might wake up again."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

still outside with Dash Praxat looks up at the sky saying " anyways if there's any tech we come across that needs powering I can be use battery." " my tongue which is still electrically charge is capable of powering electronic devices." " like say we just happen to stumble across a giant robot ?" " I could easily power it."

Cameo

on a Qacriea in a place very much like the Lookout expect all spruce up with high tech is a female with wavy green hair , pointy ears angled upper wards with red eyes and skin as pale as a sheet of paper. the woman is wearing a lovely white robe with strange symbols on it. this room enters a room in the room there's a well built shirtless male with purple mohawk , pointy ears angled upper wards with red eyes and skin as pale as a sheet of paper . behind him our six swords , suit of armor and a set of bow and arrows.

the gear behind the male have the appearance of being blend of traditional smithing , technology and magic. the female looks at the male saying " brother something awful happen to me today." " the male just replies in a grumpy tone saying " dammit what the hell is it now Zykona ?" " what's so awful that you have to complain to me about it?" Zykona replies back saying " well one of my followers said screw you to me."

the male laughs at this saying " wow that's it your upset because one of your followers said screw you to you?" " now that's rich." Zykona makes a pouty face saying " it's not funny Demjir ." " she pray for me for help and when give her a speech on how peace , love and understanding can solve anything."

" she was ungrateful to me." " She was in a violent battle on Earth help others beings against a bloodthirsty Saiyan name Jagam ." Demjir just smiles at this saying " your right it's not funny it's freaking hilarious." " okay let me guess you told her that things could be solve with this bloodthirsty Saiyan with he just got a hug ?"

" sheesh you're just a naive as ever Zykona." " not everything an be solve by peace, love and understanding." " somethings can only be solve through action." " things just don't work how you think they work."

" honestly how can someone so smart be so naive." " I don't believe that Toadian on earth was ungrateful to you." " more like she wise up to your preachy ass." " I salute this Toadian for telling you off."

" anyways were damn Guardians anyways are job is to look after this planet." " not to have damn followers." " you just want be followers because you think it makes you special and you like people admiring you." Zykona replies to this saying " is that so wrong?"

" is it wrong to want to be admire?" " any ways I can't sense that Toadian's presence on earth after she and the others with her got suck into this magical portal." Demjir replies to this saying " magical portal you say then she and the people who were with her probably got transport to another dimension!" "any ways I think the Toadian was in the right to tell you off."

" your ass needs a reality check Zykona." Zykona looks at her twin brother Demjir and goes off saying " I don't need a reality check brother." " violence is unjustified no matter the reason." " mean look at were violence has gotten our race, what it did to our home world."

" violence leads to hate and hate leads to war." Demjir replies to this in grumpy tone saying " this again sheesh." " look I know what happen long ago sucks, and that we don't have a home to go back to." " however the things that transpire were beyond our control."

" our race was at position were they had no choice but to fight." " if they didn't fight our entire race would have been wipe out by those disgusting tentacle aliens." Zykona replies to this in bitter tone saying " yeah and look at where that got us? " " are race was nearly wipe out because of that war and planet was destroyed."

" it's now just a dead lifeless planet and it's all because of that horrible war." Demjir gets up and takes a sword off a shelf saying " our race got nearly wipeout and our planet is now lifeless because our Elders built that monstrosity and power it with forbidden magic. " " they were even warn by a Kaioshin not to do it." " the fools didn't listen

" the thing was supposed to be use to help win the war instead in turn out to be something that the elders couldn't control." " that thing was just machine built for one purpose and one purpose only annihilation ." " I doubt that thing is even destroyed it's probably still out there floating in space somewhere." Zykona taps her right foot saying " and you know what lead to that ?"

" it was violence ." " Violence lead to that thing being created." Demjir looks at Zykona and sighs saying " huh violence didn't have to do a damn thing with why that thing was built." " it was built because our Elders were desperate to win the war and save our planet."

" in the end they just ended up dooming it." " any ways enough talk about the damn war that happen more than thousand years ago." " you what I'm going to earth and finding their guardian ." " I'm going to hang out with them for a while because I'm tired of having to listen to your preachy ass Zykona!"

" Demjir stars cleaning the sword he took of a shelf and looks at Zykona saying " since it seems I can't get any privacy from you." " the whole damn reason I have this room is so that I don't have to listen to your damn preachy ass all the time." " I said it before and I say it again." " you really are a fool Zykona."
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Zaofan makes sure to gather the most important foods for this type of ... objective. Dark and leafy greens, beans, eggs, nuts, and, much to his dismay, copious amounts of beef. While normally he would ration out this food, considering their recent battles and the very specific spell at hand, it seems going fairly big would be helpful.

"I think you sell yourself short there, Totoma. You and Karine arguably have the most ... well, 'stable,' relationship out of anyone on this planet, as far as we know. In a way, you're more experienced than most of us in these matters. So, I take your advice a bit more differently than maybe you'd expect. And this thing I have with Etrina -- I'd want it to last. It's been years since I've had a relationship, but she's worth it."

He begins pulling apart the spinach and kale into the mix, right next to all the -- *yeuck* -- beef. He knows damn well that Saiyans, as well as certain Ids, Majins, and Dino Men, like their meat cooked blue rare.

"And maybe you're right. Being an anchor... well, that's not something I'd say I'm used to, but the way you put things into perspective, I'd like to give it a try. Heck, me? Being an anchor? I'm the flightiest guy I know. Literally and personally. Hah!"

He sets aside large amounts of breads and noodles -- the starches will be good for energy storage. He readies a large pot to boil the noodles, sniffs it, and rinses it for good measure.

"...yeah, I never thought about becoming... domestic... before. As for you and Karine, well -- when we get back to our universe, if you need any help or morale support, or even just a witness to see you propose to Karine, I'd happily volunteer my services, from one chef to another. Hell, I'll even throw in the catering, too. After all, we all stood by you against Jagam. Proposing marriage could be even scarier in its own way, but like always, we got your back! And if you don't know what to do with your hands now that Jagam's dead, well -- you know what helps me out? Cooking! Always. It's almost like meditation for me."

As Zaofan begins filling the large pot with water, he looks up and begins to wonder, "Huh. I wonder how hard it is to take care of a Saiyan baby? Never had to think about that before."
    Totoma took stock of the ingredients he had. Which... pretty much consisted of all the essentials. And, uh... some cicadas? Ah, right, he'd caught a lot of those to, well, fry them up. It might offend some of the sensibilities of the more delicate folks in the group, but... ah, what the hell. Without further hesitation, he began frying them up, as well as splitting his attention making many, many bowls of Gyūdon using the rice, beef, onion, dashi, soy sauce, and a mirin he had capsuled away.

"Hope you don't mind Cicadas. Caught a bunch during my travels and, heh, well, if it can be eaten, the Zhu will cook it," said Totoma. "Tastes sorta like shrimp, without the ocean-y aftertaste."

The offer of morale support... heh, well, he appreciated it, as did the offer of being a witness to the proposal. But that... that was something he wanted to be more private, ya know? Romantic and... stuff. But the catering offer...

"Oh, I'll definitely be having you handle part of the catering for the wedding, Zao-san. You, my dad, my grandpa... like... five thousand other relatives. Nobody's going to be walking away from that wedding with an empty belly!"

It didn't take the cicadas long to fry up, and he recapsuled them to maintain their freshness. Ah, let's see... what next, what next. Some stir-fried pigs kidneys and pull-out silk sweet potato sounded good, especially since he had a crapton of both in storage. So, he got to work on those, carefully and meticulous.

"And yeah, cooking's fun, and I'll probably be handling the meals for my family--I'm not my dad or you, but, uh, Kari loves my cooking, and I like making her happy, so... yeah," said Totoma. He always loved to see her face brighten up whenever he made her something. Anything, really. Of course, he... loved basically everything about her.

Continuing his work, Totoma... could actually sort of answer the question about raising saiyan children. "Saiyans tend to be... rambunctious little bastards, in my mother's words. Our kids would only be a quarter saiyan, so I... hope that they'll be easier to handle than I was. I am a bit more saiyan-like than most halfbreeds, so... maybe not?"

He definitely wanted to be a dad, but that was at least a few years down the road, anyway. No way was he mature enough for that. Yet.

"So... whatcha making?"
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Cyanna follows them, "Are you sure it's safe? Those things might wake up again."
    “Careful. Not Cairn I’m worried about, but others. City is cleared, did that myself, but always something lurking about. Old tech, war machines and the like, still automated and still attack.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

“Careful. Not Cairn I’m worried about, but others. City is cleared, did that myself, but always something lurking about. Old tech, war machines and the like, still automated and still attack.”
    "Oh, well be careful. I'll stay here and make sure no giant robots go on a rampage while your gone."

"Oh, well be careful. I'll stay here and make sure no giant robots go on a rampage while your gone."
    Wilhelm actually cracks a slight smile at that.

“Good.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    "I do this for the benefit of the group... I hope," said Neva. "And remember, when I say that anyone pick this up, I am viewing magic from the perspective of a people for whom using magic is as natural as... using ki is for yours. I may very well be mistaken about whether you can truly learn it or not. But.. I suppose you'll take that chance and try, won't you? I would expect nothing less."

"Now... some months ago, you challenged me to a spar, did you not? I refused, stating that I had no means to match your... Hitozaru, was it? That has changed--or will soon--so would you perchance be interested in a spar. Not here, lest we risk rousing the restless dead, but... after we return home? I would test myself against that halfbreed, but I would likely die of old age before he finished with his poses and speeches and..."

She shook her head and sighed. "...enough of that line of thought, before a headache sets in. I think I have a technique to draw out more power that you'll find... acceptably formidable, even taking into account your Hitozaru form."
    "I'm going to try until I can't anymore!"

At the request for a spar -- or rather reneging of her initial decline -- Sarada raised an eyebrow. She had given much thought to sparring with the Princess; pounding her face in after she showed her true colors, most certainly. Against someone of comparable strength who fought with a completely different style than she did, from an entire different source, was nothing but a positive as far as she was concerned. The more experienced she had dealing with magic, the more capable she would be against it in the future.

Also, the more capable she would be at finding some way to counter it for future battles.

And, most importantly, she had never fought Nevanlinna, so it was going to be a shitload of fun crossing fists with and drawing out her true strength. "You're on! This will be so much fun!!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

He leads them outside and back to the shed his motorbike is in. Instead of it, a four door open jeep like vehicle rolls out, Wilhelm at the wheel.

Ishtar sets the datapad she had been appraising down, gently, before following Wilhelm. When the Jeep is revealed, she mutters to herself, before slipping into the back seat.

"I wonder if it is the result of their former nature ..."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

"I suppose I'll tag along, if you don't mind." Held replied to their guide, rising from his seat with a grunt, "But, I am kind of curious about this place, despite myself..."

It's certainly an odd world....Nevada is a tough place, where everything seems to want to kill everyone....But this place...Everything that's dead wants to kill everything that was ever alive...It's like a half dead animal trying to feast on itself.

"Still, I'm an optimist. I'm sure I can find something of beauty in a place like this."

Beauty, of course, being a unique phrase for 'Of value' to the Nevadian.

With Held taking the last place, Wilhelm starts the vehicle up and takes off towards the Cairns.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Praxat looks at Dash saying " alright let's go save ourselves a princess." " my Tongue electrocution should be able to take care of any automated weaponry we might come across." " if it's power by electricity than my technique can overload it causing it to short circuit and fry ."

another Cameo

still at a place similar to the lookout on Praxat's home world Qacriea Demjir is still cleaning a sword when Zykona yells at him saying " hey if I bother you that much why don't you go hang out with that Kaioshin." " the one who give us this position." Demjir just stares at Zykona and replies in a bitter tone " so you what me to hang out with a dead person?" " that's kind of morbid ."

" I think his or her name was Inda’ren ? " Zykona replies to this with sigh saying " huh how in the hell could you forget the name of the Kaioshin who grant us this position, and I'm pretty sure Inda’ren wasn't a Supreme Kai." " so the supreme Kai who grant us this position isn't dead." Demjir just replies to this in cold tone " hmm than maybe their name was Asha’rah, or was it Zurvan , or Sihn."

Zykona just sighs at this saying " oh come on how can you not know the name of the Kaioshin that grant us this position Demjir." Demjir just replies in a cold tone " give me a break Zykona." " I don't go around memorizing names of every person I encounter." " only a weirdo would do something like that."

"anyways I think I my pay earth a visit." Zykona replies to this saying " if you going to visit earth at least use damn map and ask for directions brother." Zykona just sighs saying " huh only pussies use maps and ask for direction." " a warrior relays on his gut and instinct."

" so I don't a fancy map or directions to get to earth." " I'll just listen to my gut and instincts to get me to where I want to go." Zykona sighs saying " you just don't want to admit that you have a terrible sense of direction." Demjir yells at his sister saying " my sense of direction is fine Zykona."

Zykona just sighs at this saying " like hell it is." " in fact I don't even think a map would help." " a person could give you a map , directions, and you still get freaking lost." Demjir just sighs at this saying " yeah whatever my sense of direction is fine."
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-17-2018 at 05:02 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat looks at Dash saying " alright let's go save ourselves a princess." " my Tongue electrocution should be able to take care of any automated weaponry we might come across." " if it's power by electricity than my technique can overload it causing it to short circuit and fry ."

another Cameo

still at a place similar to the lookout on Praxat's home world Qacriea Demjir is still cleaning a sword when Zykona yells at him saying " hey if I bother you that much why don't you go hang out with that Kaioshin." " the one who give us this position." Demjir just stares at Zykona and replies in a bitter tone " so you what me to hang out with a dead person?" " that's kind of morbid ."

" I think his or her name was Inda’ren ? " Zykona replies to this with sigh saying " huh how in the hell could you forget the name of the Kaioshin who grant us this position, and I'm pretty sure Inda’ren wasn't a Supreme Kai." " so the supreme Kai who grant us this position isn't dead." Demjir just replies to this in cold tone " hmm than maybe their name was Asha’rah, or was it Zurvan , or Sihn."

Zykona just sighs at this saying " oh come on how can you not know the name of the Kaioshin that grant us this position Demjir." Demjir just replies in a cold tone " give me a break Zykona." " I don't go around memorizing names of every person I encounter." " only a weirdo would do something like that."

"anyways I think I my pay earth a visit." Zykona replies to this saying " if you going to visit earth at least use damn map and ask for directions brother." Zykona just sighs saying " huh only pussies use maps and ask for direction." " a warrior relays on his gut and instinct."

" so I don't a fancy map or directions to get to earth." " I'll just listen to my gut and instincts to get me to where I want to go." Zykona sighs saying " you just don't want to admit that you have a terrible sense of direction." Demjir yells at his sister saying " my sense of direction is fine Zykona."

Zykona just sighs at this saying " like hell it is." " in fact I don't even think a map would help." " a person could give you a map , directions, and you still get freaking lost." Demjir just sighs at this saying " yeah whatever my sense of direction is fine."
    "I have a better idea." Dash then motioned the hyperactive Frog Girl over to an open area not far from the building, "Best to be at your best in case something dangerous shows up. You want to protect the Princess, than how's about we do some sparing. You and me, right here, right now. All you have to do is tag me with that tongue of yours. Your tongue versus my speed."
    Last edited by Tami; 09-17-2018 at 06:25 PM.

"I have a better idea." Dash then motioned the hyperactive Frog Girl over to an open area not far from the building, "Best to be at your best in case something dangerous shows up. You want to protect the Princess, than how's about we do some sparing. You and me, right here, right now. All you have to do is tag me with that tongue of yours. Your tongue versus my speed."
    Praxat smiles saying " sure thing okay let me make it interesting!" " Hyper Charge!" Praxat body surges with Ki and she coverts this to electric aura saying " " now my acceleration , movement and attack speed haven been boosted." " it's about time I got some practice in using this technique ."

OT: Demjir the second Guardian of Praxat's home world Qacriea is supposed to be a mix between Roronoa Zorro from One Piece and Yami Sukehiro from Black Clover. the cameos are to give everyone a taste of Zykona's and Demjir's personalities. I have post all the techniques Demjir has in the sign up thread . which is a total of 15 techniques.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-17-2018 at 08:09 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Totoma took stock of the ingredients he had. Which... pretty much consisted of all the essentials. And, uh... some cicadas? Ah, right, he'd caught a lot of those to, well, fry them up. It might offend some of the sensibilities of the more delicate folks in the group, but... ah, what the hell. Without further hesitation, he began frying them up, as well as splitting his attention making many, many bowls of Gyūdon using the rice, beef, onion, dashi, soy sauce, and a mirin he had capsuled away.

"Hope you don't mind Cicadas. Caught a bunch during my travels and, heh, well, if it can be eaten, the Zhu will cook it," said Totoma. "Tastes sorta like shrimp, without the ocean-y aftertaste."

The offer of morale support... heh, well, he appreciated it, as did the offer of being a witness to the proposal. But that... that was something he wanted to be more private, ya know? Romantic and... stuff. But the catering offer...

"Oh, I'll definitely be having you handle part of the catering for the wedding, Zao-san. You, my dad, my grandpa... like... five thousand other relatives. Nobody's going to be walking away from that wedding with an empty belly!"

It didn't take the cicadas long to fry up, and he recapsuled them to maintain their freshness. Ah, let's see... what next, what next. Some stir-fried pigs kidneys and pull-out silk sweet potato sounded good, especially since he had a crapton of both in storage. So, he got to work on those, carefully and meticulous.

"And yeah, cooking's fun, and I'll probably be handling the meals for my family--I'm not my dad or you, but, uh, Kari loves my cooking, and I like making her happy, so... yeah," said Totoma. He always loved to see her face brighten up whenever he made her something. Anything, really. Of course, he... loved basically everything about her.

Continuing his work, Totoma... could actually sort of answer the question about raising saiyan children. "Saiyans tend to be... rambunctious little bastards, in my mother's words. Our kids would only be a quarter saiyan, so I... hope that they'll be easier to handle than I was. I am a bit more saiyan-like than most halfbreeds, so... maybe not?"

He definitely wanted to be a dad, but that was at least a few years down the road, anyway. No way was he mature enough for that. Yet.

"So... whatcha making?"
    While stirring his own veggies and noodles, Zaofan tilts his head to the side. "Stir-Fry Cicadas, eh? Good idea! High in protein. Low carb. Gluten free, though I don't think anyone here is allergic, but hey, it never hurts to have it. That should help them out well! I've had them before, in stews and pizzas, but only in hot, humid places."

He pulls out the concoction out of the fire and pours it into a large bowl. "Well, I for one can't wait to see Totoma and Karine Juniors. And maybe we can train them down the line! Could you imagine a playhouse built by Mr. Pantaloon? I'm starting to get jealous myself!"

Presenting the first batch, he flaps his apron to the side. "Voila! Here is broccoli and tofu stir-fry over noodles. A pinch of garlic, some mushrooms, and pure cane sugar. Even the vegetarians will be able to eat this, but it has everything you'd need for blood loss or anemic patients."

Zaofan then opens up a large door and pulls out a big, bubbling cauldron, bubbling so vigorously with a yellowish-white cream that the lid dances back and forth. "And good ol' fashioned Cream of Pteradon, with wing bones, extra red pepper, plenty of paprika, and bone marrow. Good for replenishing iron. You think they'd want some corn bread? to go with this?"

Even with his own super strength honed from years of training, there's still a satisfying thud when Zaofan puts the giant pot on the floor, signifying its satisfying weight. With a huff, he wipes the sweat off his brow, not from the heat of the fire, but from inhaling the spices in the brew.

"Marriage. Children. You're considerably younger than me but you've thought so much more about your future than I ever have. I just live day to day. You're committed. You have focus." Zaofan then says with a laugh, "How are we friends? Oh yes -- food! Can't wait to try out your creation, Chef Totoma."

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat smiles saying " sure thing okay let me make it interesting!" " Hyper Charge!" Praxat body surges with Ki and she coverts this to electric aura saying " " now my acceleration , movement and attack speed haven been boosted." " it's about time I got some practice in using this technique ."

OT: Demjir the second Guardian of Praxat's home world Qacriea is supposed to be a mix between Roronoa Zorro from One Piece and Yami Sukehiro from Black Clover. the cameos are to give everyone a taste of Zykona's and Demjir's personalities. I have post all the techniques Demjir has in the sign up thread . which is a total of 15 techniques.
    Sensing the sudden rise in Ki, Meagan rushes outside, "What are you two doing!? Stop it, right this minute!"

Turning to her human apprentice, "Dash! You know better than this. We can't use too much Ki around here."

Then to the green skinned girl, "Praxat, power down, right now. There are still dangers on this world that can smell Ki a mile away."