Page 451 of 782 FirstFirst ... 351401441447448449450451452453454455461501551 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Grunting at Ishtar’s grip, he flies down (still blinded) and lands near her (as his own ki senses are no longer blocked by the armor). Blinking, he grabs the shaft of the glaive, braces a foot on her chest, and nods to her.

“Be at peace, warrior. You did well.”

Energy gathers in the blade embedded in her as he plans on detonating it inside her since she won’t let go.
    Ishtar grunted as the glaive twisted slightly in Luop's grip, and stared up at him as he spoke as Katchin began to drip from her fingers down onto his exposed foot.

"You speak as if I am already dead."

That she was, likely, was certainly the unspoken truth between them, and yet before anything could be decided one way or the other; a timely intervention from Zaofan prevented the worst possible outcome.

Ishtar is saved from a gory death as Zaofan kick sends Luop flying over a frozen lake and crashing into it, sinking below the ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Asha'rah spared a moment to assess Ishtar's condition. The blade was still stuck in her, preventing her from bleeding more severely and keeping her organs from further damage. Her feet still seemed lively enough, so the blade had missed her spine. If they removed the blade cleanly and got to work on her wound without delay, she would be in no immediate danger.

Landing beside Ishtar, Asha'rah laid both hands upon the shaft of the glaive.

"Ishtar, can you summon your hakai energies into the glaive? I will do the same."

(Assuming Ishtar replied in the positive)

"Ready? As one!"

Asha'rah hands grew violet and black around the shaft, the air churning with seething as everything touching the aura was broken down into nothing. Not vaporized, not blown apart, but obliterated without a trace, as if they had never been.
    Laying there, still pinned to the earth by a glaive that was now -- for the moment -- hers, Asha'rah appeared beside her and offered her help. What was offered, however, caused the Oni to grunt and release her grip on the glaive's bladed edge.

"No."

Ishtar replied, simply, the reasoning behind the refusal, better left for a ... safer time. Instead, with the contest of wills for possession of the glaive decided -- at least for now -- Ishtar smeared blood upon the glaive's runed edge, and with a muttering, purged the Threshling's taint from it, replacing it with her own energies at least until the fight was decided.

Then she looked back up, at Asha'rah.

"When I give the word, pull my glaive free."

That said, the golden-eyed Oni exhaled slowly, and tapped into what magic was left to her in this state; activating Gravimetric Chronomancy and affording them, and Asha'rah in particular, the time to do what was necessary.

"Now."

OT: Stage 3 [Locked], in two posts. Gravimetric Chronomancy active. Ishtar's midsection has been 'time-locked', with Asha'rah's speed amplified to facilitate Asha'rah's removal of the glaive. For clarity's sake, assume it is increased by Ishtar's current PL ~1.5M.
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 11-20-2018 at 07:39 PM.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Default Fate's Finale (Part 1)

~~~Several Minutes before The Distraction~~~

"Ok......Here is where we part ways for now." Chrona gave the Id a pat on the shoulder as the two of them stood, magicite spire looming ominously overhead. "Your job here is gonna be critical to our success....so I'm gonna go over this with you once more."

Erosa responded with a low throaty growl, but nodded her head in affirmation. Had the importance of the situation not been repeated at least twelve times since she had been taken, along with Chrona all but dropping on her hands and knees and begging....The Id had been seriously considering just up and leaving the time familiar with whatever contrived plot she had cooked up. She certainly didn't trust Chrona all that much....but her connection with Etrina told her at least some of her story had been true, so she had begrudgingly remained to hear her out.

Though, For being such a critical part of the mission, she sure didn't feel like it.....what was she suppose to be doing that the time familiar couldn't do herself.

"Right...In about 6 minutes, 42 seconds.....Your friend Ishtar will pick a fight with my master and Asha'rah will pick a fight with me. While that is going on....your gonna slip up there." Chrona pointed to the platform at the very pinnacle of the spire. ".....That's where the focusing element for Haven is..." Erosa tilted her head. "....the big evil summon that's imprisoned your master. Its protected by a barrier that goes all the way from the base to the top. If you apply enough pressure however....you'll be able to the force your way through it. Once your in.......Here..." Chrona reached over to her side and produced the hilt of her sword. ".....you'll use this. This is Atropos, a sword created using energy from Fate and myself. It should be more then enough for whats needed. What your looking for is a big book, you can't miss it....lots of energy being pumped through it. The moment you can confirm Zaofan and your master are safe....stab this into the book. It'll destroy haven and render Fates power source useless.....then maybe we can finally put an end to this..."

"....I....I think I understand...." Erosa responded. ".....If it means saving Etrina....I'll do what you want."

"...Good........Hey, Listen..." Chrona suddenly puts a hand on her shoulder. "..........I think your have more then enough fire left in you, I saw it in your eyes when you heard your friend was in trouble. Sometimes it isn't fighting that's needed to stoke that fire...you have people that need your support. If anything......I think an Id burns best when she has someone she can support."

"...are....you trying to pep talk me..." Erosa bent over, giving the time familiar an awkward stare, which she attempt to ignore. "....Ahh...No...No of course not.......Just, keep that in mind...and stick to the plan."

"...and what if something doesn't go to plan?" Erosa asked.

".....You have everything you need...trust me....Use your best judgement and you'll definitely save your sister. I promise..." Erosa nods, not catching the look of dismay on the turned Chrona, who promptly vanished to leave the Id to her preparation.

~~~Present~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Wolf's Prowl: 3 posts

Zaofan charges his eyes with cackling ruby energy, aimed at finishing off the smaller golem on the ground, only to see his own shadow swallowed up by two much-larger shadows in the shape of forearms and fists.

Turning around, he sees the gigantic golem -- the one he had forgotten about, ready to smash him. Zaofan's energy eyes revert to normal as his pupils grow wider. He stands still, unmoving, waiting for the arms to come down on him. If the giant swings down, it'll hit Zaofan with full force, hopefully also slamming the smaller golem...

...or rather, the giant golem would smash Zaofan's visage thanks to the Zanzoken after-image technique. Comfortably out of the way, a red aura flares around Zaofan as he rockets towards the giant's head, fist fully out, and completely charged with energy containing the combined might of five schools. "CHO GATTAI KEN!"
    True to his assumption, the Golem cared not that its sibling golem was near Zaofan as he swung. Weither the golem on the ground shared the lack of concern would never be known, as soon as it was staggering to his free the impact caught her on the fake zaofan...the cook getting a ringside seat to what would have been his certain death as the large golem smashed its smaller counterpart, creating a crator in the process.

Attack spent, it was in no position to counter the cook as he moved it to strike its heads with a attack much more powerful then his previous optic blast. This time the effect of his strike is enough to crack the golem apart...taking a large chuck out of its upper body in the process. Though the golem made one final swing of its arm on the way down, it fell short of doing anything....and the golem came to rest in the creator of its own creation, upon the rubble of its sibling.

The coast was....as they say, clear. And Zaofan felt something tugging in his pocket.....inside which was the shard of magicite Chrona had given him. Though perhaps not the same one, perhaps it was help in his escape.....as soon as Etrina was with him anyways.

~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    It seemed Fate did not take the bait.

A shame ...

Bound now to the crystalline throne upon which she'd sat, Ishtar struggled a moment as Fate began to carry her toward the others; before giving up and putting her efforts toward extricating herself from her entrapment. Realizing that the crown she'd made to subtly jab at Fate was certainly still there however, she also realized that something could in fact be down that might yet buy Zaofan -- whatever that well-meaning fool was up to -- more time. Though not without a few words.

"You do nothing to help your case, with these threads of yours, you know ..."

An extremely thin needle of Katchin punctured Etrina's body then, straight through the ankle, before exploding outward to sever the strings ... Ishtar would certainly have to ask Etrina's forgiveness for that one, presuming the girl got her body back.
    "....and you'll do nothing to stop me from GAOWWW!!!" The Fate let out a yelp, more from annoyance then anything else. "Damn you...You just can't help make things difficult...." Instead of trying to find a less damaging way to remove the katchin needle from her ankle, the goddess of fate yanks her legs....ripping free while nearly several her leg in the process.

....something the goddess immediately repaired thanks to a boosted variation of Etrinas temporal healing magic.

"......Your just making going to make this harder on the poor sod you have doing your dirty work. I may show him a little mercy if you give up now....but keep up this annoyance and I'll make you watch him die, and believe me I've seen all the best ways to do it." Fate gestured, snagging Ishtar with more lines and then pushed her ahead, watching for any more signs of resistance as she floated her way towards the tower.

As Ishtar floated, something cold burned in the pit of her body.
    Last edited by MrSandman; 11-20-2018 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    after finish up her training with Althena . Praxat finally arrives on the battlefield fashionably late saying " okay training took longer than I expect but I'm finally can take you up on your challenge Luop, and the battle is already over isn't it dammit!" " here I was about to show off these new moves a learn and when I finally arrive to challenge Luop." " the fight is already over."
    Praxat mumbles to her self and her skin turns blue as she says " darn it maybe I shouldn't have done that sparring match with Qaztoh's ancestor The Toadian Guardian Althena." " if I hadn't then maybe I wouldn't have been this freaking late to challenge this Luop person." " man I learn Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam from Althena and gain a bunch of new techniques, and I don't even get the chance to show them off , because I got here too late!" " seriously couldn't the guys have save some of the action for me?"
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Held would noticed Sarada's eyes beginning to flicker open.
    Sarada had been surrounded by darkness for a long time. It was quiet, seclusive, peaceful. Here, in this ever expansive pitch black void, Sarada could meditate without end. She could think without worry. She could finally rest. She had been so tired, so worried, so stressed for so long, that it was nice and good to finally have some time to herself.

The only downside was how this time of peace and rest came about.

She remembered only the double pinprick sensations she felt on both sides of her neck, then nothing. She could hear bits and pieces of the outside world, nothing too substantial, but enough to recognize the voices of those she knew and had enough context clues to determine what was being talked about. Two weeks, that was how much they were giving her. Surely they could have thought a little better of her than to assume she'd give up when her time limit was up. There was a promise she made to Ishtar, that she would always be there when she needed her to be.

That hadn't changed, regardless of the state she currently was in.

Aka Manah was muffled during this extended slumber, so she didn't know if Ishtar needed her right then or not. No, that wasn't quite right. She knew she needed her, because this state Sarada found herself in wasn't acceptable to the Oni. She already knew how poorly Ishtar was taking this, and how sour her mood was, even without the benefit of Aka Manah. And to hear the doctors claim she only had two weeks to live meant they didn't care what Ishtar wanted, what Sarada knew she needed - which was for her Saiyan to be alive and well.

So, she fought. She didn't know what was afflicting her, but it was no match for her Saiyan tenacity, her pride. She wasn't going to die without seeing her love again. She wasn't going to die at all. So, she fought. She resisted. She held back the cold, comforting grip of death as much as she could.

But, it wasn't a fight she was going to win on her own. Sickness spread throughout her entire body, and as paralyzed as she was, she couldn't fight that sort of damage on her own. Nothing that entered her body since that day when this began worked for very long, if at all. Sometimes, the affliction shifted tactics and bypassed an attempted cure right away; other times, it allowed the cure to believe it worked, only to ambush it when its guard was down and it was complacent in its assumed victory.

These trends continued for days. However, Sarada never gave up. Her spirit never wavered, nor did it flicker like a dying candle. She persevered, knowing the doctors or someone would pull her through.

Then, snippets of Tasure's voice trickled through the darkness. She couldn't understand what she was talking about, but soon after her arrival, there was a voice she didn't recognize, a man's voice. They said something about food - she was starving! - doing something to better her condition. She believed, and her faith was rewarded. She could feel herself becoming stronger, more aware. She wasn't there yet, but she was closer than she had been in days.

Then, him.

Held.

She didn't know how he got there, or why he was there, but she was glad he was. She knew he could accomplish things that he, frankly, had no business doing with that spear of his. Snippets of his comments trickled through. He was going to try and cure her! Was it possible? Who knew?

She was going to find out.

She was just aware enough to barely feel him touching her finger. Then, a white light pierced a small portion of the darkness. It wasn't much, but it was something. Unlike the attempts prior, this one stuck. The darkness was swallowed up by the light, and disappeared.

Encouragement.

She felt stronger! She was going to pull through and wake up!

More light poured in from all over. Holes were being punched in the darkness, spreading like acid and eating away at the pitch blackness. It was a slow process, but it was steady and consistent.

Then, for the first time in days, she was surrounded by nothing but light.

I'm okay now. She was safe. More importantly, she was going to see her Oni again.

Too quickly to comprehend, her consciousness returned to her body. She knew she was laying in a bed, soaking wet, presumably because she had been floating in a healing tank. She could hear with crystal clarity Held explaining what was going on with Maiz. She heard Maiz sigh with unrestrained relief and thank Held ceaselessly for his miracle.

"Ugh," she groaned. Her eyes flickered open, only to squeeze shut as the hyper bright and sterilized lights of the medical wing of the palace blinded her.

"Easy." A hand on her shoulder; small, but firm. It was Maiz. "Slowly."

Following her suggestion, she slowly opened her eyes bit by bit, allowing a controlled amount of light in until she could open them all the way. Held was still there, along with his unicorn. Maiz was also, her face etched with unadulterated relief and happiness. Tasure was too, as was a human she hadn't seen before. Given how closely they were standing, he must have been Bekon, her mate.

Good, he was alive again.

"What happened?" she inquired, her voice so soft and weak that she barely heard it herself.

Maiz, despite her age, apparently did. "You were attacked by an assassin. They injected you with a similar toxin that killed Parsley, but Held and Crazy Horn cured you. You've been in a coma the last four days."

There were some missing details, but those could be sussed out later. She glanced back at the Nevadian and Unicorn and gave them an expansive nod of pure gratitude. "I owe you one, Held."

Ishtar wasn't there. She couldn't feel her power; even if that was impossible, there was no way she'd be anywhere but by her side if she was on Vocado. That she wasn't only meant... she was on Earth, making the wish to revive Parsley and the other Saiyans. Great. That was great.

Aka Manah was returning full force. Immediately, she felt an immense, incredible pain at her midsection. "Agh!"

"What's wrong?!"

"My... pain... Ishtar is hurt." The agony was incredible, far worse than the painless slumber she had enjoyed the last few days.

"She went to Earth to use the Dragonballs," Maiz mumbled. "I'm sure, she's... what are you doing?!" She placed both hands firmly, but somehow gently on Sarada's shoulders when the young Queen attempted to get out of bed. "You need to regain your strength. Ishtar can handle herself. You need to rest."

"No! I have to help her." She struggled, but her strength was still meager. "Get off me!"

Maiz sighed tersely and kept holding her down. "We may need to sedate her. She's going to get herself killed if she leaves in this condition."

She was talking to the doctor, who was motioning to someone at the door. No! She couldn't let them stop her. She had to go help! "Ishtar! What's going on? Why are you hurt??"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sarada had been surrounded by darkness for a long time. It was quiet, seclusive, peaceful. Here, in this ever expansive pitch black void, Sarada could meditate without end. She could think without worry. She could finally rest. She had been so tired, so worried, so stressed for so long, that it was nice and good to finally have some time to herself.

The only downside was how this time of peace and rest came about.

She remembered only the double pinprick sensations she felt on both sides of her neck, then nothing. She could hear bits and pieces of the outside world, nothing too substantial, but enough to recognize the voices of those she knew and had enough context clues to determine what was being talked about. Two weeks, that was how much they were giving her. Surely they could have thought a little better of her than to assume she'd give up when her time limit was up. There was a promise she made to Ishtar, that she would always be there when she needed her to be.

That hadn't changed, regardless of the state she currently was in.

Aka Manah was muffled during this extended slumber, so she didn't know if Ishtar needed her right then or not. No, that wasn't quite right. She knew she needed her, because this state Sarada found herself in wasn't acceptable to the Oni. She already knew how poorly Ishtar was taking this, and how sour her mood was, even without the benefit of Aka Manah. And to hear the doctors claim she only had two weeks to live meant they didn't care what Ishtar wanted, what Sarada knew she needed - which was for her Saiyan to be alive and well.

So, she fought. She didn't know what was afflicting her, but it was no match for her Saiyan tenacity, her pride. She wasn't going to die without seeing her love again. She wasn't going to die at all. So, she fought. She resisted. She held back the cold, comforting grip of death as much as she could.

But, it wasn't a fight she was going to win on her own. Sickness spread throughout her entire body, and as paralyzed as she was, she couldn't fight that sort of damage on her own. Nothing that entered her body since that day when this began worked for very long, if at all. Sometimes, the affliction shifted tactics and bypassed an attempted cure right away; other times, it allowed the cure to believe it worked, only to ambush it when its guard was down and it was complacent in its assumed victory.

These trends continued for days. However, Sarada never gave up. Her spirit never wavered, nor did it flicker like a dying candle. She persevered, knowing the doctors or someone would pull her through.

Then, snippets of Tasure's voice trickled through the darkness. She couldn't understand what she was talking about, but soon after her arrival, there was a voice she didn't recognize, a man's voice. They said something about food - she was starving! - doing something to better her condition. She believed, and her faith was rewarded. She could feel herself becoming stronger, more aware. She wasn't there yet, but she was closer than she had been in days.

Then, him.

Held.

She didn't know how he got there, or why he was there, but she was glad he was. She knew he could accomplish things that he, frankly, had no business doing with that spear of his. Snippets of his comments trickled through. He was going to try and cure her! Was it possible? Who knew?

She was going to find out.

She was just aware enough to barely feel him touching her finger. Then, a white light pierced a small portion of the darkness. It wasn't much, but it was something. Unlike the attempts prior, this one stuck. The darkness was swallowed up by the light, and disappeared.

Encouragement.

She felt stronger! She was going to pull through and wake up!

More light poured in from all over. Holes were being punched in the darkness, spreading like acid and eating away at the pitch blackness. It was a slow process, but it was steady and consistent.

Then, for the first time in days, she was surrounded by nothing but light.

I'm okay now. She was safe. More importantly, she was going to see her Oni again.

Too quickly to comprehend, her consciousness returned to her body. She knew she was laying in a bed, soaking wet, presumably because she had been floating in a healing tank. She could hear with crystal clarity Held explaining what was going on with Maiz. She heard Maiz sigh with unrestrained relief and thank Held ceaselessly for his miracle.

"Ugh," she groaned. Her eyes flickered open, only to squeeze shut as the hyper bright and sterilized lights of the medical wing of the palace blinded her.

"Easy." A hand on her shoulder; small, but firm. It was Maiz. "Slowly."

Following her suggestion, she slowly opened her eyes bit by bit, allowing a controlled amount of light in until she could open them all the way. Held was still there, along with his unicorn. Maiz was also, her face etched with unadulterated relief and happiness. Tasure was too, as was a human she hadn't seen before. Given how closely they were standing, he must have been Bekon, her mate.

Good, he was alive again.

"What happened?" she inquired, her voice so soft and weak that she barely heard it herself.

Maiz, despite her age, apparently did. "You were attacked by an assassin. They injected you with a similar toxin that killed Parsley, but Held and Crazy Horn cured you. You've been in a coma the last four days."

There were some missing details, but those could be sussed out later. She glanced back at the Nevadian and Unicorn and gave them an expansive nod of pure gratitude. "I owe you one, Held."

Ishtar wasn't there. She couldn't feel her power; even if that was impossible, there was no way she'd be anywhere but by her side if she was on Vocado. That she wasn't only meant... she was on Earth, making the wish to revive Parsley and the other Saiyans. Great. That was great.

Aka Manah was returning full force. Immediately, she felt an immense, incredible pain at her midsection. "Agh!"

"What's wrong?!"

"My... pain... Ishtar is hurt." The agony was incredible, far worse than the painless slumber she had enjoyed the last few days.

"She went to Earth to use the Dragonballs," Maiz mumbled. "I'm sure, she's... what are you doing?!" She placed both hands firmly, but somehow gently on Sarada's shoulders when the young Queen attempted to get out of bed. "You need to regain your strength. Ishtar can handle herself. You need to rest."

"No! I have to help her." She struggled, but her strength was still meager. "Get off me!"

Maiz sighed tersely and kept holding her down. "We may need to sedate her. She's going to get herself killed if she leaves in this condition."

She was talking to the doctor, who was motioning to someone at the door. No! She couldn't let them stop her. She had to go help! "Ishtar! What's going on? Why are you hurt??"
    A click was heard, followed by a pop and a cloud of yellow smoke... and, there, laid out on the floor, was a small feast of exotic meats, cooked vegetables, stews, and just about any sort of food a famished Saiyan could hope for. All were still piping hot, having been preserved in their cooked state by the capsules. Nearby, Tasure wore a stereotypical Saiyan-esque grin on her face.

"Let's eat up, your highness. This stuff isn't quite as effective as what we just pumped into you, but it'll damn sure taste a hell of a lot better, and it'll be more than enough to get you back in fighting shape," said Tasure. She herself picked up a piece of roasted meat and dug right in, though she did take a moment to savor it in her mouth. After a moment, she swallowed. "Ahh, I'll never get tired of this."

Even with just that small bite to eat, the Saiyan ultra-elite could already feel her energy returning. "Depending on how you feel after getting some chow in you, we can make a short stop on our ship for more. Well, what're you waiting for? Dig in!"

That odd feeling of being called... she had ignored it, but it hadn't gone away. Combined with what Sarada had just said... yeah, Earth, her home--her other home--was in danger, and... ya know, somehow, she had the feeling that Toto was already there. And soon, so would she.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 11-20-2018 at 10:40 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    A click was heard, followed by a pop and a cloud of yellow smoke... and, there, laid out on the floor, was a small feast of exotic meats, cooked vegetables, stews, and just about any sort of food a famished Saiyan could hope for. All were still piping hot, having been preserved in their cooked state by the capsules. Nearby, Tasure wore a stereotypical Saiyan-esque grin on her face.

"Let's eat up, your highness. This stuff isn't quite as effective as what we just pumped into you, but it'll damn sure taste a hell of a lot better, and it'll be more than enough to get you back in fighting shape," said Tasure. She herself picked up a piece of roasted meat and dug right in, though she did take a moment to savor it in her mouth. After a moment, she swallowed. "Ahh, I'll never get tired of this."

Even with just that small bite to eat, the Saiyan ultra-elite could already feel her energy returning. "Depending on how you feel after getting some chow in you, we can make a short stop on our ship for more. Well, what're you waiting for? Dig in!"

That odd feeling of being called... she had ignored it, but it hadn't gone away. Combined with what Sarada had just said... yeah, Earth, her home--her other home--was in danger, and... ya know, somehow, she had the feeling that Toto was already there. And soon, so would she.
    The smell of delicious roasted meats was too alluring and too tantalizing for Sarada to resist, even if she mysteriously wanted to. She wanted to hurry up and get to Earth, but she knew that she needed to gather her strength. Not only that, but she was fucking starving. Who knew being in a coma could work up such an appetite?

"Thanks." She grabbed some meat and started to nibble on it. Almost immediately, she felt her strength rushing by like a raging river blasting through a broken dam. After that was finished, she grabbed more meat. She more she ate, the more demonstrative and voracious she acted, until she was sitting on the edge of the bed wolfing down beef and stew like a starved animal.

"Whoever made this is amazing!" she said with a mouth full of food and stew. "I feel like my old self again!" Soon, nearly all the food was gone. Sarada jumped out of bed. "Yeah, that's more like it."

She was back to something near full strength, which was more than good enough. By the time she reached Earth, the adrenaline of a good fight would be more than enough to make up for it until her body natural returned to its normal status. "Thanks whoever made this. I feel like I can fight a million Icers by myself! Haha!"

"Well," Maiz sighed with a small smile. "I guess that alleviates my worries. Tell Ishtar she should work on not getting herself injured all the time."

"Will do." She tapped her wrist, and opened a portal to Earth, where the battle was taking place. The horn adornments she had made for Ishtar had a small tracking device within them so she could always know where she was. She was NOT going to have a repeat of Tatenen again. "You coming, Held? There's plenty of ass that needs to be kicked!" Without waiting for an answer, she dashed through the portal.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Bekon, who had woken up, caught the compliments, and smiled. It was always good when someone appreciated his food--royalty, especially! Better yet when it helps them in such a dire situation. A shame that it could only stabilize her condition, rather than outright cure her, but perhaps it had given her enough strength to even survive what this 'Held' fellow had done to cure her.

"Ready to go, dear?" asked Tasure.

"Well enough. Mind a stop on the ship?"

"Sure thing. And then we're getting to Earth," said Tasure. She finished off the last of what little she had grabbed for herself, grabbed Bekon's hand, and did her usual place-fingers-to-forehead pose for instant transmission. Her gaze drifted to Maiz. "Until next time, old friend." And with that, she disappeared with the usual high-pitched swoosh that heralded her use of instant transmission.

The two appeared on their ship, in front of Karine, who had settled down to read a book. The Nosferatu looked up, not at all startled by the Saiyan's sudden appearance. "Toto's on Earth. You'll probably be going after him, right?"

"Heh, exactly. Just stopping by to drop off handsome here. And now that I have..." She placed her fingers on her forehead again and focused on Toto. Thanks to their Kizuna, locking onto his energy signature was simple, and she disappeared from the ship...
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Lieutenant Stratovarius replies to this in concern tone saying " something the matter Blizzar!" " hmm those Unknown ships are mostly likely hostile since those so many of them!" meanwhile laying on the Moon is strange figure in black cloak who is just humming. the strange figure is just laying there doing well basically nothing as it says " hmm 100 ships of unknown origin and intent are hovering around this little blue planet and here I'm just laying on it's satellite ."

" hmm I wonder how things will turn out?" " well I hope it's a spectacular showing but really none of this has anything to do with me !" " really don't have any reason to be here." " I'm just here on this satellite to see if it's actually made out of cheese like the rumors say ."

" so far I haven seen any cheese I'm sadly disappointed ." " I expect there to be cheese and there is none." " nothing but rocks on here." " you know want I'm getting kind of bored here I'll just teleport back to Qacriea and check to see how the false Guardian of Qacriea is doing."

Nya uses a spell to teleport back to Qacriea and once he arrives at there he Morphs into Shinn saying " hmm it's a good thing Zykona hasn't catch on to me like her brother has." " she still really believes that she is this planet's Guardian and that she has god Ki." " for some one with such a brilliant mind she is quite gullible." " I convince her it was okay to brainwash entire race for the greater good and she actually believe me."

" I'm the one who push her into making the genetically engineer Replita Killrog !" " she's been blindly following my advice cause she really thinks I'm actually the real Supreme Kai!" " it's just so wonderful have some one so naive to manipulate!" " it's like I'm the puppet master and she's my marionette!"
    Lieutenant Stratovarius looks at Blizzar saying " hmm a live form was just pick up on the moon and now it's gone." " well it probably wasn't anything to worry about and it's certainly not anything that has to do with those unknown ships hovering above Earth." " most likely it was probably just was a alien outside of this star system visiting the Moon because it heard a rumor it was made of cheese." " to think to in this day and age people actually still believe in such a silly rumor."
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar grunted as the glaive twisted slightly in Luop's grip, and stared up at him as he spoke as Katchin began to drip from her fingers down onto his exposed foot.

"You speak as if I am already dead."

That she was, likely, was certainly the unspoken truth between them, and yet before anything could be decided one way or the other; a timely intervention from Zaofan prevented the worst possible outcome.

Laying there, still pinned to the earth by a glaive that was now -- for the moment -- hers, Asha'rah appeared beside her and offered her help. What was offered, however, caused the Oni to grunt and release her grip on the glaive's bladed edge.

"No."

Ishtar replied, simply, the reasoning behind the refusal, better left for a ... safer time. Instead, with the contest of wills for possession of the glaive decided -- at least for now -- Ishtar smeared blood upon the glaive's runed edge, and with a muttering, purged the Threshling's taint from it, replacing it with her own energies at least until the fight was decided.

Then she looked back up, at Asha'rah.

"When I give the word, pull my glaive free."

That said, the golden-eyed Oni exhaled slowly, and tapped into what magic was left to her in this state; activating Gravimetric Chronomancy and affording them, and Asha'rah in particular, the time to do what was necessary.

"Now."

OT: Stage 3 [Locked], in two posts. Gravimetric Chronomancy active. Ishtar's midsection has been 'time-locked', with Asha'rah's speed amplified to facilitate Asha'rah's removal of the glaive. For clarity's sake, assume it is increased by Ishtar's current PL ~1.5M.
    Ishtar had other ideas. Perhaps she sought to claim the blade as her own? In any case, Asha'rah did not argue. On Ishtar's mark, she pulled the glaive free in one smooth motion, doing her best to slice as few things as possible on the way out.

The blade exited with a squelch, dripping blood down onto Ishtar's own body. Asha'rah turned the blade over, nodded, once, then set it down beside Ishtar. Summoning a bouquet of ferns, violets and jonquils, she lay these upon the oni's wounded midsection, raising her hand behind her back in a playful bow.

"Get well soon, Ishtar. Enjoy your trophy."

at the Lookout Qaztoh is with Althena saying " ancestor we can use the dragon balls to lower the birth rate of our species ." Althena replies to this saying " ah yes the Dragon Balls Eva and Kai told me about those." " yes we could wish that all female Toadians from now on had a lower birth rate." " however that would only solve half of the problem my descendent."

Qaztoh replies to this saying " I have that cover ancestor and been working on this for awhile and I think it's time I finally show it. Qaztoh takes out bunch of blue prints and unfolds them on the ground saying " theses are blue prints for space stations around Qacriea . space stations we can recollected a bunch of our current population of our race to." " this is one is for a Royal family House Keeper service that will be run by the Luue family."

" instead of just listing their services just to our royal family ." " I will have members of the Luue family go forth and service other Royal families out there." " I also have a daycare center plan ,and the last blue prints involved constructed embassy buildings at home planets of the beings we will be allied are survives with which include the earthlings , the Saiyans and etc. " Althena replies to this saying " I see you thought this though my descendent ."

Qaztoh replies to this saying " yes I have my ancestor Althena." " I will work hard to undo the damage my mother cause to the Kingdom." " however before any of this happens we have to make a wish on the dragon balls then deal with Killrog and that False Guardian Zykona first !" Althena replies to this saying " hmm I don't know if there's any wish left on those orbs but I'll ask Eva ."

" if there isn't that means we just have to right until we can collected them." " of course this Killrog and that False Guardian Zykona have to be dealt with but in due time my descendent Qaztoh." " we mustn't be hasty!"
    My Forum check it out

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post

Blizzar, noting that communications are a no-go simply places his hands behind his back and waits as the drones repeat their message. Time will tell what this unidentified armada would bring to the already hectic situation on Earth.

"PLEASE IDENTIFY YOURSELVES. ANY HOSTILE ACTION WILL BE MET WITH SWIFT AND SEVERE RESISTANCE!"
    No response.

The ships keep coming, passing Jupiter on their way towards Earth, remaining silent. Blizzar cannot shake the idea that these ships are old, either. They have no obvious markings or construction signatures of recent making.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Ironically, mashed potatoes are less durable than a lake of ice. So when Sasheem turns it into food, Charco’s blast flies through it easily.

An explosion of rather tasty warm mashed potatoes rain down on the party, covering the snowy area in more white stuff.

The lake.......looks like someone took a massive scoop out of a pot of mashed potatoes.

There is no sign of Luop.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Ironically, mashed potatoes are less durable than a lake of ice. So when Sasheem turns it into food, Charco’s blast flies through it easily.

An explosion of rather tasty warm mashed potatoes rain down on the party, covering the snowy area in more white stuff.

The lake.......looks like someone took a massive scoop out of a pot of mashed potatoes.

Mashed potatoes rained all over Sarada the moment she arrived to the battle. "What the hell?" She scooped off of her and ate it. "Don't tell me the guy is dead already?"

She shook her head and quickly made her way to Ishtar. When she took note of her horrible condition, she growled. She was just mere inches frol being completely bisected. By some miracle, her innards hadn't spilled out yet. "What happened?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

No response.

The ships keep coming, passing Jupiter on their way towards Earth, remaining silent. Blizzar cannot shake the idea that these ships are old, either. They have no obvious markings or construction signatures of recent making.
    Blizzar narrowed his eyes. These ships had little resemblance to anything made with modern construction, aesthetically. It was entirely possible that they weren't capable of receiving the Drone's warning...or whoever was steering these vessels simply did not understand it. And of course, there was always the worst case scenario; that they understood perfectly and did not care.

To make matters worse, communications were down. Some sort of jamming technology, the Arcosian lieutenant gathered. Another sign of potential hostility.

Still, they hadn't done anything as of yet...and protocol dictated, that all that could be done...was to wait and see.

Mashed potatoes rained all over Sarada the moment she arrived to the battle. "What the hell?" She scooped off of her and ate it. "Don't tell me the guy is dead already?"

She shook her head and quickly made her way to Ishtar. When she took note of her horrible condition, she growled. She was just mere inches frol being completely bisected. By some miracle, her innards hadn't spilled out yet. "What happened?"
    "Heh..." Sasheem grinned, amused at his handiwork, as it rained down mashed potatoes. "Hopefully we got him. And hey, maybe he turned into mashed potatoes along with the ice," he snickered at Parsely, considering she just ate a handful. "And if he ain't, well...it's not like he's easily detectable so stay on guard still."