Page 701 of 782 FirstFirst ... 201601651691697698699700701702703704705711751 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    It came swiftly as a change in the wind. Lashing across the Lookout plaza, two golden auras burned amid the choking grey; no longer and instinctual seizing of raw emotion, instead of a breaking point that plucked them from reason, Parsley and Totoma found a new firmament to stand upon.

A light which burning away all impediments to strike them down.

In a flash of motion and power, they heard Koolards primal challenge and struck out to answer, and there in the language of heated blood would they make their claim. In this moment of refinement it must have been as if nothing else existed but the clash of fists heralded by a shout and burning.

A small smile lift from the corner of Ochazuke's face. Perhaps this is the truest expression there of the Saiyan way. No longer lost, when they had found something to fight for, their brilliance was rendered in a sharpened edge of purest intention.

His musing was silent and measured, for descending from the chaff into this was like entering the eye of a storm. In the wake of the blazing golden light and the roaring shockwave thunder, the silent voice of the planet itself flowed around the violence, passing through with its silent whispers unheard. Even as the Earth set the stage for a battle beyond reckoning across the fractured ages, Ochazuke felt it upon him.

Zxu'ro's technique guided his unpracticed hand; as written, he witnessed the silent breath of the world gathered toward him as it and filled him with the course of gathered living wills. They collectively beckoned him, for in the wake of such catastophic struggle, who would hear their small voices?

Is this it? Is it finished?

Taking on a portion of the living will of the planet into his grasp, he had come to a realization. More than a source of power, a vital energy that rendered consciousness to being, gathered here, he held the hopes of a world upon his right hand.

A revelation that came all too late.

He's fleeing the field. What else could he be-

Without a further thought, Ochazuke kicked off the Lookout with The Bear's Strength and shot off into flight, by The Wolf's Prowl chasing futilely after Koolard.

The fickle malice of this creature lashed out as he cast his attack the the world below. The ten-thousand things that weighed upon his hand lost its leaden heft as Ochazuke hastily converged its form into an imperfect sphere.

When the moment arose, he grasped it and cast it after the invader.

OOC: SPIRIT BOMB HAS LAUNCHED
    Genki Charge: 5
    + Erosa's will x 5 Magicite
    Dash was about to attack Koolard when Ochazuke's attack stopped her in her tracks. Gliding backwards in the air, she waits to see if it works, or not.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    As Praxat is attacking Koolard with Shockwave Punches. She spots Dash," Dash that look in your eyes , are you worried about me? " Praxat said as her body emits more and more steam.

It's obvious that Praxat's strength and speed have been boosted a great deal, so much so that she's able to attack from a distance with her shockwave punches when normally she wouldn't be able to do so.

OOC: 1 post left until after effects kick in.
    Cyanna speaks up, "It's just me, Dash flew off to get up close to the fight. But, well, yeah I'm worried. Who wouldn't be?"

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Solarius smiles, blocking the blows and returning some of his own, the two seemingly equally matched.

“Terrarius is sickly still, yes. Lunarius is looking out for him presently. I’ll send them your regards. How’s the Lion?”
    "Dead, last time I heard. Poisoned by your niece, if I recall right."

Channeling knowledge not meant for him, Charco was growing concerned. This wasn't like Rex's brutal mental assault when the spirit sought control of his body, this... this felt natural. It was as if he had finally dropped a facade he was unaware he had donned. The usual behaviors ingrained in his movements from the Dino School had also changed amidst exchanging blows with Solarius. His attacks grew more efficient, wasting little to no excessive energy in making them, and compared to his brutality, they almost seemed graceful. It was as if he were floating down a gentle stream toward some unknown destination.

"I won't ask how you ended up here, but this is no longer our fight. I suggest you rest just as I shall..."

The gentle stream struck a waterfall as Charco snapped out of his trance, leaping away from Solarius in order to regain his bearings. The hell was that?!

Hmph, first a sword and now something else. You are popular, child, but that should be obvious as I, the Strongest, chose you first.

As if that wasn't freaky, it was enough to disturb the other entity into rousing from his sleep. He was going to have a headache by the end of this. "Whatever the **** that was, that **** stops now," Charco declared to Solarius. No longer was he having fun with this, it was time to start doing some damage. Energy crackled from his body as he began gathering ki into each of his hands, a technique familiar to those in the audience who had witnessed his fight with Sammy.

"Tyranno..."

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Cyanna speaks up, "It's just me, Dash flew off to get up close to the fight. But, well, yeah I'm worried. Who wouldn't be?"

" Thanks for the concern Cyanna but I'm fine. I'm just using a technique to push my body past it's limits , but I can handle it, " Praxat said. after Praxat had said that she goes after Koolard as she jumps into the air. Before she even can fly off, however she feels a sharp pain all through out her body, and crashes into the ground.

Praxat then reverts back to her original size and a massive amount of steam comes off her body. She tries to get up and barely makes it to her knees before feeling a sudden shock through out her body that causes her scream in agonizing pain. Praxat pushing her body past it's limits using Max Mode has taken a toll on her . The toll is so great that Praxat is unable to move her body, not even her fingers,and trying to do so only causes Praxat unbearable pain .

Qaztoh skin turns blue at the sight of Praxat just lying there on the ground unable to move , " I knew the toll of using Max Mode was great , but I never expected it would be this bad!" Qaztoh said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-20-2019 at 07:42 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

" Thanks for the concern Cyanna but I'm fine. I'm just using a technique to push my body past it's limits , but I can handle it, " Praxat said. after Praxat had said that she goes after Koolard as she jumps into the air. Before she even can fly off, however she feels a sharp pain all through out her body, and crashes into the ground.

Praxat then reverts back to her original size and a massive amount of steam comes off her body. She tries to get up and barely makes it to her knees before feeling a sudden shock through out her body that causes her scream in agonize pain. Praxat pushing her body past it's limits using Max Mode has taking a toll on her body . The toll is so great that Praxat's is unable to move her body, not even her fingers, and trying to do so only causes Praxat unbearable pain through out her body .

Qaztoh skin turns blue at the sight of Praxat just lying there on the ground unable to move , " I knew the toll of using Max Mode was great , but I never expected it would be this bad!" Qaztoh said.
    "I'll take her to Eva, you can come too Qaztoh." As Cyanna knelt down next to Praxat and held out her hand to the Princess, getting ready to teleport them away from the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "I'll take her to Eva, you can come too Qaztoh." As Cyanna knelt down next to Praxat and held out her hand to the Princess, getting ready to teleport them away from the battle.
    Qaztoh grabs Cyanna's right hand, ( Hmm the fighting style of my race is too long-winded it needs a nick name. Hmm should the nick name be, Mahehwat , Hetto Hwe-Atkam , Toesa Hwe-Atkam , Satoweam or Aoem ?) Qaztoh thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-20-2019 at 09:43 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Astonishing Member

There are Reptalian weapons.

Chris moves down to the next level, and calls to them over the comms to see this.

Going down they find multiple vault rooms filled with jewels, cash, art, sculptures, and pretty much anything dozens of planets find valuable or prescious.
    The Nevadian paused yet again, the gleam of gold reflecting in his eyes. It shone so brightly that even his logic was unable to see clearly.

Incenio was a criminal--perhaps even a mastermind of the highest order--he reasoned. And so, per the Code Of The Privateer, it would have been wrong on every level of Held to turn a blind eye to such a glaring testament to the Arcosians misdeeds. Even worse, to leave such power in the hands of one so wicked, would only lead to despair.

One would shudder to imagine what evil one could accomplish with such a vast trove of wealth, wielded indiscriminately could be wrought. Held was not prepared to strip Incenio of all his ill-gotten gains, but he would do what he could. Even the loss of one dollar would help save the innocent?

"....My job is never done." Held said solemnly, his stoic facade hiding an internal smile.

A Capsule puffed once more, and some odd suction device appeared in the Nevadians hands.

With the flick of a switch, treasures of all sort were dragged into the device, which constantly was enveloped in a plume of smoke.

With every second that passed, a Capsule fell to the Nevadians feet.

"If only I realized the type of mission we were on..." Held said sadly, his capsule machine having reached its limit after emptying a single room. "I'm almost out of capsules...I should have asked Jinzi for a capsule that makes more capsules..."

He sighed, scooping the small hill of capsules into a bag, before encapsulating it.

"I've done all I can here. Let's see what else there is."

....I can only hope I was right to trust...Hmm. I wonder where he keeps his wine?

"I'm surprised we haven't found anyone yet..."

Qaztoh grabs Cyanna's right hand, ( Hmm the fighting style of my race is too long-winded it needs a nick name. Hmm should the nick name be, Mahehwat , Hetto Hwe-Atkam , Toesa Hwe-Atkam , Satoweam or Aoem ?) Qaztoh thought.
    Locating Eva, Cyanna teleports the two Toadians to her.

Astonishing Member

On the next level Althena hands Held a Replita spear , bow ,and arrows she had grabbed , but keeps a Replita spike club she also had grabbed from the last level," Held this is Replita spear and these are Replita arrows . The tips of this spear and those arrows are Vear teeth, which are extremely sharp and durable ," Althena said.

The gigantic spike club that Althena is holding is two times her own size.
    Held grasped the spear in his hand reluctantly. At a glance, Replitan weaponry did not seem particularly refined.

Or advanced. It seemed to be a stick tied together with a piece of rope, and a--admitedly--very sharp point. He would have expected the animals tooth to serve as the weapons core, as opposed to laying bare. The shaft of the weapon seemed uneven, and rough to the touch. It was not a comfortable grip. The weight of the weapon was hefty. Far too much for Helds taste. He himself was powerful enough to compensate for the imbalance, it was still an annoyance.

Still, Incenio must have saw *some* form of value in these weapons, even if Held did not. He would trust the Acrosians judgement.

"I suppose simplicity can be a virtue on the battlefield..." Held said slowly, before the bow and arrow vanished within a capsule.

He glanced at the large club Althena wielded.

"....I guess your people are not one for Subtlety or artistic liscense either.."

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Held, amidst the wealth on the second floor, you discover the very Gem you were looking for. It swirls with quantum and temporal energy inside (recognizable by those who have traveled to other timelines).

It is held within a katchin safe roughly half your size, a countainment field around it.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Solarius nods.

“Indeed. Another time, Captain.”

The silver glow vanishes from his eyes as the normal man takes over again, the spirit at rest. Solarius jumps back and energy pools into his hands.

“Arcadia’s..........”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Across the planet, some few others also intercepted the blasts. Samson Balon, the last Tiger, Adam, Shiro and Midori, Jack, Kai, etc.......(one mysteriously vanishes that was headed to Capital City. Grinthorn smiled at it).

Between a list of allies and antagonists, the cities are spared.

Koolard, however..........

Perhaps he would have had a chance to block or dodge, but a certain Majin had distracted his focus at just the wrong time. The Spirit Bomb strike strue, right into his back, and a massive explosion engulfs the hybrid.

When the light fades away, the hybrid cannot be seen or sensed.

But neither does the chaff. The detonation and Sasheem’s grinding across it has caused a catestophic chain reaction. The chaff cannot resist so much damage and eventually just....expires.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    The parallels to Incenio Blizzar could draw from this were, perhaps, a cause for concern. Even so, his tone remained calm. "A bit, here or there. But, please, continue. I assume this tale is...relevant in some way to your net losses?"
    “Not really. Icel’s Kingdom was taken ic er, his people butchered and his body broken. Instead of killing him, his enemies left him there to rot amidst the ruins of his people and throne.”

He smiles.

“But we are so very hard to kill. Icel.....survived. Do you know how?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Now, full truth all: where are the remains of Glacia and Haru right now?
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Astonishing Member

Held, amidst the wealth on the second floor, you discover the very Gem you were looking for. It swirls with quantum and temporal energy inside (recognizable by those who have traveled to other timelines).

It is held within a katchin safe roughly half your size, a countainment field around it.
    Held smiled as the Gem was revealed, overflowing chaotic power nestled within it.

His smile faded, as he realized it was sealed by an unbreakable construct, and even if he were able to find a way past the Katchin safe--Even if he could somehow transmute the material-- the containment field around it would make things quite difficult.

If Incenio had went through the trouble to find such a safe, it was unlikely whatever containment field he had put around it was a simple matter to bypass. Held dare not test it, yet. Even more telling was the fact that Held had detected no security at all past this point. It was only this single object that Incenio cared about?

"Althena....." Held said as he scratched his head, his eyes still focused on the energy field, "Tell Blizzar we found the gem...But it has some sort of energy barrier around it, and the safe itself is Katchin...It probably has some sort of code to unlock both."

I don't know Incenio nearly well enough to figure out the code to this sort of thing...Maybe Blizzar has an idea...

The Nevadian studied the energy field, glancing at it, as he followed it from beginning to end, attempting to figure out what was projecting it.

"I don't think we should tamper with it." He said with a sigh, before glancing at Chris, "Unless you have any ideas?"

Even if I wanted to, there would have to be one hell of a distraction to even risk it.