Page 210 of 782 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310710 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Her gaze focused on Ishtar, in particular. "You call my ideas a half-measure. I call them a compromise... or perhaps, more charitably, a first step. Threshling culture has ten thousand years of inertia behind it, with the added dimension of religion, compared to the... what, nine hundred the Saiyans had to overcome. Getting a people who have had priests and priestesses drilling their innately, divinely-granted superiority and dominion over all of creation to accept... what are viewed as twisted abominations or even demons in the span of even a Threshling lifetime is far too much to expect."
    Ishtar simply appraised Nevanlinna for a moment, as she considered what the young Threshling said.

In some respects, the young Princesses points were valid. Religion has ever been the catalyst for deeply-rooted beliefs, the backing of the 'divine' serving as ample enough justification, and a proof of legitimacy for the narrow-minded ideologies. Valid too, perhaps, was the span of years between that founding of beliefs, and the current date. Ten thousand years, was a long time for those of an ephemeral bent, and successive generations would see that twisted belief system borne by religion and a monarch's resolve become as Katchin ... and yet behind it all, the truth was that Nevanlinna was attempting to defend the selfsame ideology held by the Saiyans she so despised. And it was this ideology, made worse by the backing of religion, that gave Ishtar further pause. After all, in the end all Nevanlinna had revealed here as the result of her ... apologetics, was that the Threshling were simply the Moonsworn, given the time and might to push their own xenophobic ideology.

"I have suffered this ... ideology, before, Nevanlinna. You will find no sympathy in me. Nor do I care to hear why you have refused to do anything more than watch it continue on unopposed." The Oni offered before turning away.

"Though perhaps this will change, now that you cannot return home."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Sasheem was laying down, yawning as the others engaged eachother on the nature of the Theshlings and Nevalina's xenophobia. Sasheem had many questions about this race now that they were revealed to them. Very ancient, powerful, dangerous. Almost reminded him of himself, although Sasheem couldn't say of any race or species he truly thought lesser of in particular. Well, okay maybe he did, rightly think he's the greatest, most destructive, annihilating-est bastard to ever walk on two legs and fly in the sky, but that didn't mean he'd dare think lesser of any race or species that wasn't a Majin. ****, he'd try and destroy most other Majin too.

Sasheem, feeling he was quickly losing track over whatever the hell he was thinking about, was reminded by his stomach that he hadn't eaten in about fifteen minutes. This must be amended. "You know, all in all, this has been a pretty good reunion. Pantaloon, Charco," The Majin stated, turning to the inventor and the student of the dino school. "Sasheem greets you, we didn't have a chance to talk yet." He then turned to look at Quilla and Praxat in turn. "...Child? Frog? Sasheem has never seen the two of you before, but he greets you all the same and you can damn sure your worlds are no longer safe."

"So...do we have enough food on the lookout for a feast or what...?" Sasheem asked, sitting up. "If not, toss Sasheem a phone. He'll order enough for all of us AND he's buying!" The Majin offered.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    With a shrug, "Don't know. I mean, Lady Iris traveled to many planets and she only found the one you have. It could take a lifetime to find the others. Sooo," Cyanna swayed back and forth, her arms behind her back, hands clasped in a 'cute' pose, "maybe? That is if you want to come with me? After all this, that is."
    "After all of this? You got it."

Who knew that after a year, Charco would be ready for a vacation? Even someone as combat hungry as the boy knew that his body would need to properly recover after all of the wear and tear he had put it through so far and unlike the Saiyans, he didn't get the zenkai boost whenever he was maimed or reduced to a broken husk like he usually ended up as.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sasheem, feeling he was quickly losing track over whatever the hell he was thinking about, was reminded by his stomach that he hadn't eaten in about fifteen minutes. This must be amended. "You know, all in all, this has been a pretty good reunion. Pantaloon, Charco,"

"So...do we have enough food on the lookout for a feast or what...?" Sasheem asked, sitting up. "If not, toss Sasheem a phone. He'll order enough for all of us AND he's buying!" The Majin offered.
    The teenager was caught off guard by Sasheem's sudden expansion of vocabulary, considering the Majin had struck him as a gibbering, child-like ball of chaotic evil. "I almost didn't recognize you without the toilet, dude." A moment later and a soft gurgle could be heard from his stomach as the Majin's mere suggestion of food was enough to remind him that he had skipped quite a few meals to make it here on time, "Yeah, we should probably figure out what we're doing for food soon."

The Majin stated, turning to the inventor and the student of the dino school. "Sasheem greets you, we didn't have a chance to talk yet." He then turned to look at Quilla and Praxat in turn. "...Child? Frog? Sasheem has never seen the two of you before, but he greets you all the same and you can damn sure your worlds are no longer safe."
    A Majin. Quila's intel had spoken of one with the name Sasheem, but it appeared he had undergone a metamorphosis since that data had been collected. A proper nod was given in response to the creature's greeting. Sasheem's sheerful threat was disregarded, as his home world had long since been destroyed.

"I am Quila, your reinforcement for the battle against Jagam."

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "After all of this? You got it."

Who knew that after a year, Charco would be ready for a vacation? Even someone as combat hungry as the boy knew that his body would need to properly recover after all of the wear and tear he had put it through so far and unlike the Saiyans, he didn't get the zenkai boost whenever he was maimed or reduced to a broken husk like he usually ended up as.

The teenager was caught off guard by Sasheem's sudden expansion of vocabulary, considering the Majin had struck him as a gibbering, child-like ball of chaotic evil. "I almost didn't recognize you without the toilet, dude." A moment later and a soft gurgle could be heard from his stomach as the Majin's mere suggestion of food was enough to remind him that he had skipped quite a few meals to make it here on time, "Yeah, we should probably figure out what we're doing for food soon."
    At the mention of the toilet, Sasheem briefly shot Charco a withering look, though his expression grew more positive once the human mentioned food. "If that diner is still around, Sasheem is certain we can get some good food over here on no time flat!"

A Majin. Quila's intel had spoken of one with the name Sasheem, but it appeared he had undergone a metamorphosis since that data had been collected. A proper nod was given in response to the creature's greeting. Sasheem's sheerful threat was disregarded, as his home world had long since been destroyed.

"I am Quila, your reinforcement for the battle against Jagam."
    "Reinforcement?" Sasheem, questioned, wondering what kind of power this kid brought to the table...and if that'd be a problem for him, in the future. He knew better than to assume someone with a diminutive stature was lacking in fire power. "Where the hell are you from, anyway?" he inquired.

"Reinforcement?" Sasheem, questioned, wondering what kind of power this kid brought to the table...and if that'd be a problem for him, in the future. He knew better than to assume someone with a diminutive stature was lacking in fire power. "Where the hell are you from, anyway?" he inquired.
    "I am from the Last Call, a private military organization that assists those facing dire situations who lack the usual means of obtaining them. My benefactor, Dr. Absinthe, sent me here to repay those involved in the defeat of Simon Battersea."

Oh ****, that's right. His list of people who he needed to scuffle with had grown now, "My apologies. I was forcibly trained by a madman for the last... five months, I think?" It was difficult to recall just how long he had been stuck at the Stomping Grounds, "As for magic, your guess is as good as mine." Charco said with a shrug, "Might have been some residual magic where I was since a lot of battles had been fought there."
    "I understand." Ishtar said with a nod, and small smile. "I was pulled to Vocado for an extended duration, myself ... after isolating myself in training with both Sarada, and her ... narrow-minded sister."

After a moment then, the Oni gave Charco an appraising look before chuckling. "A lot of danger in old war magics ... and yet you seem to be in a better way for it. Plus ... that stripe of white, suits you rather well."

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "That which would consume without distinction you've at last managed to make your own."

He looked over the horizon split between clouds below a canopy of endless blue.

"So it seems in this acceptance, there came an understanding," he said. "Providence is empty without the will to see it through."

Here atop the pole of the Earth, the planet below turned silently, unaware of the doom fast approaching from above.

"To do that which must be done."
    "An understanding ... yes."

Ishtar nooded.

"When I have grown strong enough to see my will carried out, as is needed to prevent this universe from falling away to chaos ... I will be required to serve as Judge."

The Oni chuckled softly before shaking her head.

"One might consider Jagam, my first true test ... in this. Should I fail ? Then it is obvious I was not strong enough in my resolve."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat looks at Jinzi saying " say do you have any sort of communicator I can use to contact my people ? ." " I have to encourage The Princess to stand up." " my kind's King and Queen maybe dead, but The Princess lives on." " my people need a leader and as the only member of the Toadian royalty left alive the Princess has the ability to rally my people behind her."

"I have no idea how powerful the leader of the Replitas but I just remember according to documents his capable of taking down multiple elites of his kind and it's a guessment that each one has power level of around 19,000 ." " one document even states he once ate one of his own elites alive , because he was in a bad mood. " " which makes me question why the Replitas would follow such a demented cannibalistic ruler in the first place?" " I mean who in the hell in their right minds would follow a ruler that eats their own people."

" oh and what was that giant lizard thing just now and did it just grant wishes?" Praxat pauses for a few moments saying " hmm let's see weakness well according to the documents Replitas are prone to going Berserk especially their leader." " they don't wear armor on the count that they can regenerate . " " hmm could the fact that they prone to going berserk and their regeneration be use against them?"
    Jinzi nods.

“Any friend of Kai’s is a friend of mine. I can build you a communicator that can reach your planet. And yes, that was a wish granting dragon you just saw.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    As Ishtar pulled her close by wrapping those sculpted arms around her waist, Sarada allowed herself the indignity of melting into her lover's embrace. She sighed contently, knowing that once Jagam was dealt with, their future was bright and sure to be wonderful. To this end, she was thankful that she didn't make the wise Nevanlinna suggested. She would have had to wait an entire year to feel this joy and excitement. The prospect of having a child -- a biological child -- with her love, another woman, was beyond comprehension; yet, it was right on the horizon, waiting to be seized when they decided the time was right.

To that end, a night of enjoyment and relaxation before weeks of hard, intense training in preparation of the looming life-or-death battle ahead sounded wonderful and well needed indeed. Despite her jest to Charco, she really hoped that it wasn't marred by the introduction of kava water. The last time she got drunk off that stuff, she made out with Ishtar in the middle of the dining area and apparently tried to proposition Meagan for mating. This time, there was no telling what she would do. Not only did she have to consider her company, she also had to be mindful of her station. She was representing not only herself, but also the Saiyan Empire. As such, she absolutely could not do anything that would bring reproach on the millions of Saiyans around the cosmos.

Never mind the fact that getting drunk was likely what at least a good three-fourths of them would be doing in this exact situation.

"A night with you sounds lovely," she answered. Being on the Lookout meant no love-making, unfortunately, but perhaps that was for the best. There was no telling how far Parsley would spew her vomit once she caught ear of the raucous passion that Sarada and Ishtar often produced when they were in the mood. Besides that, she remembered the Eva had a strict rule against mating on her Lookout, and she still respected that.

"Perhaps I can cook you something to eat tonight. It can't be that hard." The harder part would certainly be resisting the urge to eat whatever she made as soon as she made it.
    It was a curious idea, Sarada cooking dinner for the both of them ... and after a moment of simply staring, Ishtar couldn't help but laugh.

It was after all a delightful mental image. Her Saiyan love covered in flour, and butter, and all manner of sticky, mess things as she attempts to pepare a meal enough for the both of them. That notion however, was as much a delight as it was a means of arousal however ... and so after several long moments of struggling with thoughts that would certainly give rise to issues should they be carried out here, and now- or really at any point on the Lookout itself- the Oni calmed herself down enough to simply smile at Sarada.

"I would like that very much, my little Queen." She said, "I very much look forward to trying your cooking."

Parsley silently considered Isthar's questioning of her reasons for hating half-breeds and mixed relationships so absolutely. The answer was simple -- they were inferior. Saiyan genes produced some of the greatest warriors the universe had ever seen. She herself was living proof, as was Sarada. Even warriors of the past, such as Vocado, offered evidence of the need to preserve the Saiyan gene pool and its purity.

When that pool was sullied, and alternate genetics were introduced, it lessened the results. Yes, half-breeds were scientifically proven to be stronger than purebreds, but those creatures were no warriors. More often than not -- depending wholly on the other species -- they cared for combat and training with vastly less fervor than a purebred. If it was allowed to continue, eventually the purebreds would die out, leaving the remainder of the Saiyan race to be comprised of nothing but lazy half-breeds who cared less about combat and training than they did whatever inane stupidity they involved themselves in. They would be ripe for either extermination or enslavement.

It was why Parsley saw the need to nip this epidemic in the bud early before it took root and festered. That so many Saiyans either failed to or refused to see reason and logic both disturbed and irritated her. Fools, all of them.

She turned to answer when she saw Ishtar kissing Sarada tenderly on the lips. Her sister.... was kissing her back, and actually leaning into her body to deepen it. It was the first time she had seen such a display so up-close and personal. She reacted accordingly.

"Disgusting," she spat. "Confine that foolishness to behind closed doors."

Sarada turned and gave her what could never be mistaken as anything other than an intentionally mischievous grin. It was then that Parsley regretted saying something. Before she coudl stop her, her sister grabbed Ishtar by her face and pulled her down into an even deeper kiss than before. If she wasn't mistaken, she even jammed her tongue in her mouth.

Parsley's stomach did literal cartwheels and the struggle to keep the torrent of bile from spewing all over the pristine white tiles of the Lookout plaza was an intense battle of wills. She sucked in air through her nose to keep it down. "You... disgust... me... you...ugh."

She was certain to have nightmares that night about the horrors her so-called blood relative knowingly subjected her to. She should have had her arrested by the Galaxy Patrol and charged with heinous torture and vile acts of misconduct. Parsley's eyes would never be the same; the image of these two animals swapping spit not once, but twice directly in front of her in full view of the gods and the entire world was forever tattooed on her brain.

"Is there any bleach around here?" she asked Kai. "If so, just pour it directly into my eyes. Thanks."
    "So Par- mmph ... Mmm."

When Ishtar was then pulled into a passionate kiss known by Earthlings as the "French Kiss", however, she couldn't help but return to those lewd notions. That it was also being done piss off Parsley, simply served to add to the arousal, besides ... it was a public display of love, and affection after all; and there was a certain excitement in that.

The bigoted Saiyans response too, simply added to the moment.

When the kiss finally broke however, and Parsley began crying out for bleach to wipe away the image she'd borne witness to, the golden-eyed Oni couldn't help but grin.

"I know well you cannot say it is because purebred Saiyan are in whole, stronger. I, as well as Totoma, are a testament to that. So it simply seems that you are following the herd." Ishtar chuckled and caressed Sarada's cheek tenderly before giving her a soft kiss on the forehead.

"I will say again, that I hope you move past it. Or at the very least, I would request a chance to prove my worth ... much as I did with your father."

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    It was a curious idea, Sarada cooking dinner for the both of them ... and after a moment of simply staring, Ishtar couldn't help but laugh.

It was after all a delightful mental image. Her Saiyan love covered in flour, and butter, and all manner of sticky, mess things as she attempts to pepare a meal enough for the both of them. That notion however, was as much a delight as it was a means of arousal however ... and so after several long moments of struggling with thoughts that would certainly give rise to issues should they be carried out here, and now- or really at any point on the Lookout itself- the Oni calmed herself down enough to simply smile at Sarada.

"I would like that very much, my little Queen." She said, "I very much look forward to trying your cooking."
    Oh, good. She agreed.

Great.

Just perfect.

It wasn't like Sarada was used to only cooking for herself, and her culinary expertise was limited to roasting meats and the occasional vegetable. Nah, not at all. Cooking wasn't even that hard, to be honest. She was fairly great in the kitchen, and...

Wait, why was Ishtar getting off on this?

Ishtar was getting turned on by the very thought of her cooking.

****. She was screwed. All she knew how to do was roast meat and maybe boil some peas for some ****.

No, it was fine.

It was totally fine. Ishtar didn't really eat food, so she probably wouldn't know that Sarada's tasted average at best. It was fine for her, so it would be fine for her love. ****, I'm gonna need help. Thank Kami Zaofan is alive and still exists.

"Only the best for you, my love. I assume anything will suit your palate?"

"So Par- mmph ... Mmm."

When Ishtar was then pulled into a passionate kiss known by Earthlings as the "French Kiss", however, she couldn't help but return to those lewd notions. That it was also being done piss off Parsley, simply served to add to the arousal, besides ... it was a public display of love, and affection after all; and there was a certain excitement in that.

The bigoted Saiyans response too, simply added to the moment.

When the kiss finally broke however, and Parsley began crying out for bleach to wipe away the image she'd borne witness to, the golden-eyed Oni couldn't help but grin.

"I know well you cannot say it is because purebred Saiyan are in whole, stronger. I, as well as Totoma, are a testament to that. So it simply seems that you are following the herd." Ishtar chuckled and caressed Sarada's cheek tenderly before giving her a soft kiss on the forehead.

"I will say again, that I hope you move past it. Or at the very least, I would request a chance to prove my worth ... much as I did with your father."
    "You're not stronger than me," Parsley retorted in what could easily have been mistaken for a petulant whine. It was true, despite that. Parsley was stronger than some off-world slime. Not by much, but she was still stronger. "It's scientifically proven by the scientists on Turrip that half-breed mutts are stronger than purebreds; there's no denying that. Our superiority lies in the fact that we actually care about combat and fighting, while they busy themselves within every manner of lunatic nonsense. Being a 'superhero'? A joke. That my brother and cousin refuse to shut up about that... that clown sickens me."

It should have been her they couldn't stop raving about. Instead of aspiring to grow up like Totoma, they should have aspired to grow up to be Parsley. Strong, intelligent, wily, cunning. These were the attributes that would mold them into the greatest warriors the Saiyan race had ever seen. But, no. They decided to tie curtains around their necks and prance around like a pair of silly assholes.

Gah!

She was getting infuriated just thinking about it.

"Hm?" She mentioned something about her father?

Oh, yes, him. She recalled hearing about how this creature endeared herself to her father by simply sparring with him. Parsley swore, Saiyan men were all idiots who were all too easily distracted/entertained/endeared upon. "Proving yourself to a Saiyan man isn't an accomplishment, as absurdly easy as it is. Wake me up when you do the same to my mother." There was no chance in hell of that ever happening. Parsley could barely get five sentences out of the woman, unless one counted monosyllabic grunts as full sentences.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

While everyone else was milling around, Meagan sought out the Room of Time and Space. She was not going to try to go inside, but she was curious about it. The entrance, of course, was closed and there was no sign of anything else going on.

Looking around to see if anyone else was nearby, she then turned back to the room, standing several feet back from the door, and focused. Reaching within herself, she activated the Eye of Iris. Once activated, first the sigil of Iris appeared on her forehead, glowing faintly. Then the sigil turned into a single line, a line that then split to reveal a third eye. Once opened, the eye glowed with a golden light. As it did, Meagan's own eyes began to glow as well.

The eye sought out the energies behind the doors, trying to find what is behind it. This was more of a practice exercise, yet if she could find something out it might help.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Meagan, examining the door, was the only one to notice the massive spike in power before the doors were blown off their hinges, barely missing her.

A pinking/redish blur shot out as the doors shattered (more like blown through them), flying through two walls and out into the Lookout proper, only to slam into Jinzi and send the two of them sprawling.

When the dust settles, Nunlil is seen laying atop Jinzi, his face....pressed...against her chest area. She heaves herself up, looking at the dazed and highly embarrassed Jinzi with a slight crooked smile. Her clothes were damaged and ripped, wounds clearly all over her form, and certain....assets...were on display. Not that she seemed to care.

“Apologies, Pantaloon. Perhaps another time.”

With a pat on his shoulder and a smile, she turns serious and runs back towards the Room Of Spirit and Time as fast as possible, powering up an energy blast. All of this happens within a span of five, maybe ten seconds, and leaves most of the Lookout in confusion.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Jinzi nods.

“Any friend of Kai’s is a friend of mine. I can build you a communicator that can reach your planet. And yes, that was a wish granting dragon you just saw.”
    Praxat smiles at Jinzi saying " thanks." " hmm I wonder what the Princess is up to." " option one the Replitas have her working at workshop?" " option two since she's royalty they ensigned her on exploration duty."

" option four she straight up fled and is in hidden." " okay it better not be option four." "so a dragon that grants wishes that's cool."
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-16-2018 at 06:34 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Oh, good. She agreed.

Great.

Just perfect.

It wasn't like Sarada was used to only cooking for herself, and her culinary expertise was limited to roasting meats and the occasional vegetable. Nah, not at all. Cooking wasn't even that hard, to be honest. She was fairly great in the kitchen, and...

Wait, why was Ishtar getting off on this?

Ishtar was getting turned on by the very thought of her cooking.

****. She was screwed. All she knew how to do was roast meat and maybe boil some peas for some ****.

No, it was fine.

It was totally fine. Ishtar didn't really eat food, so she probably wouldn't know that Sarada's tasted average at best. It was fine for her, so it would be fine for her love. ****, I'm gonna need help. Thank Kami Zaofan is alive and still exists.

"Only the best for you, my love. I assume anything will suit your palate?"
    Ishtar experienced Sarada's own surprise, and then concern as the Saiyan herself did, and while she wasn't wholly sure what the cause itself was, the Oni had a fairly good idea.

"There is no need for worry, you know ... I am simply enjoying the idea of, perhaps, cleaning off the mess you will make of yourself, with my tongue."

That said, the golden-eyed Oni offered another kiss to steady her lover's nerves, before offering a nod and a smile.

"So anything you make will be more than satisfactory, Sarada ... Just be sure to make a mess."

That Ishtar could not act on her desires due to her promise to Kami meant little, in knowing that they would be alone together- and technically not on the Lookout- once inside the Room of Spirit and Time.

"You're not stronger than me," Parsley retorted in what could easily have been mistaken for a petulant whine. It was true, despite that. Parsley was stronger than some off-world slime. Not by much, but she was still stronger. "It's scientifically proven by the scientists on Turrip that half-breed mutts are stronger than purebreds; there's no denying that. Our superiority lies in the fact that we actually care about combat and fighting, while they busy themselves within every manner of lunatic nonsense. Being a 'superhero'? A joke. That my brother and cousin refuse to shut up about that... that clown sickens me."

It should have been her they couldn't stop raving about. Instead of aspiring to grow up like Totoma, they should have aspired to grow up to be Parsley. Strong, intelligent, wily, cunning. These were the attributes that would mold them into the greatest warriors the Saiyan race had ever seen. But, no. They decided to tie curtains around their necks and prance around like a pair of silly assholes.

Gah!

She was getting infuriated just thinking about it.

"Hm?" She mentioned something about her father?

Oh, yes, him. She recalled hearing about how this creature endeared herself to her father by simply sparring with him. Parsley swore, Saiyan men were all idiots who were all too easily distracted/entertained/endeared upon. "Proving yourself to a Saiyan man isn't an accomplishment, as absurdly easy as it is. Wake me up when you do the same to my mother." There was no chance in hell of that ever happening. Parsley could barely get five sentences out of the woman, unless one counted monosyllabic grunts as full sentences.
    Ishtar nodded slowly.

There it is.

The root of Parsley's xenophobic tendencies was not that they were stronger, or that the idea of engaging in carnal acts with them upset her delicate sensibilities, no ... it was that they were stronger, and content in not actively seeking to prove it. Choosing instead to pursue other endeavors, like this .... 'superhero' thing Totoma was so fond of. And beneath that still, was jealousy. Perhaps even a fear of inadequacy and irrelevance.

I assure you that the reason Totoma is looked to favorably, by Rutaba, and Pinach, is that he uses his strength for something more than shortsighted posturing. Though I suppose you know little beyond what was trained into you ... that you cling to it above all espe despite knowing deep down you are wrong however, concerns me." Pausing a moment, Ishtar then sighed as she appraised Parsley's power level.

"And while it is true you are stronger in the moment ... your power level is not currently suppressed. Mine, for lack of a better term ... is."

The matter of Parsley's parents however also seemed to prove a sticking point. To which Ishtar could only sayb: "Lettise and I are on speaking terms, yes. She even approves- in her own way- and has expressed as much."

True, the woman was still somewhat distant, yet they could actually hold a full conversation now, and one that was not simply Ishtar speaking while Lettise responded with grunts.

"Now, the only one left Parsley ... is you."

Arx Inosaan

"I am from the Last Call, a private military organization that assists those facing dire situations who lack the usual means of obtaining them. My benefactor, Dr. Absinthe, sent me here to repay those involved in the defeat of Simon Battersea."
    "Hmm," Sasheem grunted in response. A band of do gooders, huh? Could prove to be a problem in the future. Sasheem figured he might as well inquire a bit more of this Quila was willing to explain. "So, your little group knew about Battersea, huh? Must be pretty well informed. Sasheem doesn't suppose you'd be willing to divulge any information about how many are in your ranks, would you?"

Meagan, examining the door, was the only one to notice the massive spike in power before the doors were blown off their hinges, barely missing her.
    Reflexively throwing up a shield, Meagan drops it as soon as the threat, and a flying Nunlil, passed. Glancing out thriough the hole in gthe wall, she chose instead to look back towards the Room. Her Third eye was closed now, but her normal vision looked inside....

A pinking/redish blur shot out as the doors shattered (more like blown through them), flying through two walls and out into the Lookout proper, only to slam into Jinzi and send the two of them sprawling.

When the dust settles, Nunlil is seen laying atop Jinzi, his face....pressed...against her chest area. She heaves herself up, looking at the dazed and highly embarrassed Jinzi with a slight crooked smile. Her clothes were damaged and ripped, wounds clearly all over her form, and certain....assets...were on display. Not that she seemed to care.

“Apologies, Pantaloon. Perhaps another time.”

With a pat on his shoulder and a smile, she turns serious and runs back towards the Room Of Spirit and Time as fast as possible, powering up an energy blast. All of this happens within a span of five, maybe ten seconds, and leaves most of the Lookout in confusion.
    Again, Nunlil moves past her, powered-up to attack something. Powering up herself, being the one closest to the room, she stayed behind Nunlil, trying to see what the threat was and ready to back her up if needed.
    Last edited by Tami; 08-16-2018 at 03:56 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.