Page 694 of 782 FirstFirst ... 194594644684690691692693694695696697698704744 ... LastLast
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 11718
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " It's called wearing a helmet that covers the entire head and I do have neck it's just extremely short. Yes I know humans have necks and I know that there are rare genetic mutations. Besides there's no point of me having a neck the length of a humans , because my field of vison is so wide. " Praxat said
    "Mm," Parsley hummed noncommittally. "That's all well and good, but that won't negate the fact that I will eat you if I grow desperate enough." Or if you annoy me enough. I'm sure doing so would be doing at least one person a favor, she thought to herself.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 03-16-2019 at 08:15 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

" It's called wearing a helmet that covers the entire head and I do have neck it's just extremely short. Yes I know humans have necks and I know that there are rare genetic mutations. Besides there's no point of me having a neck the length of a humans , because my field of vison is so wide. " Praxat said
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Mm," Parsley hummed noncommittally. "That's all well and good, but that won't negate the fact that I will eat you if I grow desperate enough." Or if you annoy me enough. I'm sure doing so would be doing at least one person a favor, she thought to herself.
    "But...you're green and change color and you do all that other frog ****..." Sasheem pointed out. "Cook, we don't have lime to...Er," the Majin coughed. "What Sasheem meant to saute...SAY! What he meant to say is, Look...we don't have time to argue whether or not food is food," he reasoned for once, punching his fist in an open palm so he could concentrate on something other than his currently growling stomach. "There's more important sumbitches to kill, first! We can have a feast later!"

"Mm," Parsley hummed noncommittally. "That's all well and good, but that won't negate the fact that I will eat you if I grow desperate enough."

" Yes I know you're basically carnivorous, you eat any creature that isn't saiyan if your desperate enough . " There are plenty other aliens out there that can change their colors , have long prehensile tongues , spew poison , can climb walls , have hyper elasticity, and panoramic vision ." Praxat said
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-16-2019 at 08:32 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

" Yes I know basically carnivorous, you eat any creature that isn't saiyan if your desperate enough . " Praxat said
    "Just so we're on the same page, Entrée."

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "But...you're green and change color and you do all that other frog ****..." Sasheem pointed out. "Cook, we don't have lime to...Er," the Majin coughed. "What Sasheem meant to saute...SAY! What he meant to say is, Look...we don't have time to argue whether or not food is food," he reasoned for once, punching his fist in an open palm so he could concentrate on something other than his currently growling stomach. "There's more important sumbitches to kill, first! We can have a feast later!"
    "For once, Sasheem is right. We need to hurry so we aren't too late to help at the Lookout." Just the thought of something else happening at the Lookout made Parsley feel uneasy. Not only because Avoca was there - though that was her primary concern - it gave credence to the belief that they Lookout was a neon sign designed solely to attract danger and trouble. The number of times it had been attacked by someone or something was approaching innumerable.

Perhaps there was some merit to the idea of moving it to a new, more permanent - and more hidden - location.

Then again, given Eva's protectors, this was just her worrying over nothing. In the regard of security, that was.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

" There are plenty other aliens out there that can change their colors , have long prehensile tongues , spew poison , can climb walls , have hyper elasticity, and panoramic vision . Anyways we need to stop joking around and get serious we have important stuff to take care off!" Praxat said as she hurries towards the lookout. ( **** I hope Zaofan prepares a enough food for everyone after this is done , last time Althena tried to eat all the meat that was cooked last time , especially that giant cooked boar and salamander!) Praxat thought
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-16-2019 at 09:24 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

" There are plenty other aliens out there that can change their colors , have long prehensile tongues , spew poison , can climb walls , have hyper elasticity, and panoramic vision . Anyways we need to stop joking around and get serious we have important stuff to take care off!" Praxat said as she hurries towards the lookout. ( **** I hope Zaofan prepares a enough food for everyone after this is done , last time Althena tried to eat all the meat that was cooked last time , especially that giant cooked boar and salamander!) Praxat thought
    "I wasn't joking," Parsley stated, deadpan.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"I wasn't joking," Parsley stated, deadpan.
    "Sasheem's dead serious," Sasheem added, stone faced.

"Sasheem's dead serious," Sasheem added, stone faced.

Praxat just rolls with it and just shrugs her shoulders. when she arrives at the Lookout Praxat uses her Infra-Sound Hearing to listen to heartbeats and focus on Alt-Zaofan's heartbeat.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-17-2019 at 04:06 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Alt Zaofan clenches his hands.

“Another presence. Hiding. Invisible. I can just barely catch a glance at it.”

He floats up towards Ochazuke.

“Careful. I think........”

A beam rips out of nowhere and slams into the Sheriff, straight in the heart, sending him careening to the Lookout. Alive or dead is unknown.

A shimmer in the air dissipates from where the beam was fired, the assassin stealthing once more.
    The Saiyan trio of Avoca, Pinach, and Rutaba continued to spy on the battle raging just outside the Lookout. It appeared to be well in hand; in fact, it seemed their side prevailed, as the enemy PL dropped to nothing. The rachet looking Arcosian was dead, much to their satisfaction. However, before they could climb to their feet to assess the aftermath, more madness. Another PL dropped to nearly nothing, only this one was one of their allies!

When he landed with a hard thud on the plaza floor, he didn't move. It was hard to tell from where they were if he was alive or dead, though they could sense that it wasn't good either way.

"I don't sense where the shot came from," Avoca muttered. "They must be hiding." She had long since gotten the feeling that things were getting too dangerous for the kids. If something happened to them, Parsley and Sarada - when she returned from wherever she ran off to - were both going to go ballistic. "Let's get out of here. Things are getting too hairy right now."

It was reasonable, but there was no reasoning with children. Much less Saiyan children.

"No way! There's someone in danger," Rutaba argued. Without even considering a counterpoint, she hopped off her cousin's back and dashed outside. If a fight started right then and there, she was going to be caught right in the middle.

"Hey, come back!" came a cry, but she ignored it.

She ran as fast as she could until she could slide to a stop beside the fallen Alt-Zaofan. "Mister, are you alright?" she inquired out of habit just seconds before seeing blood and a hole in his chest. "Oh no!" If she were older, she would have known to check for a pulse. Instead, she lifted him up and draped him as best she could over her shoulders so she could carry him inside. There, he would be safe.

"Don't worry, Mister, I'll get you to safety."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The Saiyan trio of Avoca, Pinach, and Rutaba continued to spy on the battle raging just outside the Lookout. It appeared to be well in hand; in fact, it seemed their side prevailed, as the enemy PL dropped to nothing. The rachet looking Arcosian was dead, much to their satisfaction. However, before they could climb to their feet to assess the aftermath, more madness. Another PL dropped to nearly nothing, only this one was one of their allies!

When he landed with a hard thud on the plaza floor, he didn't move. It was hard to tell from where they were if he was alive or dead, though they could sense that it wasn't good either way.

"I don't sense where the shot came from," Avoca muttered. "They must be hiding." She had long since gotten the feeling that things were getting too dangerous for the kids. If something happened to them, Parsley and Sarada - when she returned from wherever she ran off to - were both going to go ballistic. "Let's get out of here. Things are getting too hairy right now."

It was reasonable, but there was no reasoning with children. Much less Saiyan children.

"No way! There's someone in danger," Rutaba argued. Without even considering a counterpoint, she hopped off her cousin's back and dashed outside. If a fight started right then and there, she was going to be caught right in the middle.

She ran as fast as she could until she could slide to a stop beside the fallen Alt-Zaofan. "Mister, are you alright?" she inquired out of habit just seconds before seeing blood and a hole in his chest. "Oh no!" If she were older, she would have known to check for a pulse. Instead, she lifted him up and draped him as best she could over her shoulders so she could carry him inside. There, he would be safe.

Qaztoh checks Alt-Zaofan pulse using a medical procedure she learn " Okay I'm checking his pulse with a procedure a learn from one of the crewmates of The Stratovarius Buccaneers who's a medical doctor. " Qaztoh said

Qaztoh then takes out a remote from her pocket and press a button on it suddenly a small robot rushes out of Qaztoh's room towards Qaztoh's location. once it reaches the location it stops . " Hello there Master you seem to be checking to see if that person's has a pulse who is severally injured . would you like for me to do a extensive medical examination?" Mr. Gazakai said

" That won't be necessary Gazakai . I need to track down the whereabouts of a Arcosian hybrid that attack the Lookout." Qaztoh said. Mr Gazkai eyes glow red as it starts scanning for the Arcosian hybrid .

" Scanning the Arcosian hybrid know as Glacia is not at the Lookout . Her remains are with the human know as Ochazuke . Tell me master why did you want me to track down the Arcosian hybrid?" Mr. Gazakai

" I want to examine her remains." Qaztoh said. Mr. Gazkai makes a beeping sound. " I see, okay I will go to the human know as Ochazuke's current location and see what I can do master." Mr. Gazkai said. Mr Gazkai then flies off towards Ochazuke's location.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-17-2019 at 06:30 AM.
    My Forum check it out

OOC: I hope 2 hours is okay to post this.

meanwhile on GP Cruiser hovering over Namek Lieutenant Stratovarius is on board discussing with his Esper Shining Star about something while relaxing in a hot tube. " You know I been thinking about my brother Sonata's crew . It's more like he's Zoo Keeper than a space Pirate . One crew member is a wolf , one is a goat , one is a turtle , one is Platypus , one is Koala , one is a bat , one is a Mongoose , one is a penguin , one is a rabbit , one is a freaking porcupine and I'm sure one of them is a raccoon." Lieutenant Stratovarius said

Shining star laughs at this . " Yeah they should be called the Stratovarius Zoo. Oh and I pretty sure the last crew member your thinking of is some type of bear." Shining Star said

Lieutenant Stratovarius tilts his head at this comment. " Nah I pretty sure he's Racoon he has a black mask like one and kind of looks like one." Lieutenant Stratovarius said Shinning star scratches his head. " huh what hell kind of Raccoons are you looking it , That Crew member of your brother's you're thinking of is obviously some type of bear!" Shining Star said.

Lieutenant Stratovarius shrugs his shoulders " a bear really what are you smoking, it's quite obvious that the crew member of my brother's I'm thinking of is a raccoon !" Lieutenant Stratovarius said Shining star rolls his eyes at this. " and I'm telling you that he's a bear!" Shining Star said

Lieutenant Stratovarius does the same thing. " and I'm telling you that he's a freaking raccoon!" Lieutenant Stratovarius said. Shining star shrugs his shoulders at this " no he's a bear!" Shining Star said

Lieutenant Stratovarius palms his face at this comment. " no he's a raccoon." this goes argument goes on repeatedly until the both suddenly stop. " Wait what if he's a cat … Nah ." they both said in unison

Lieutenant Stratovarius rubs his chin. " Well in any case he probably has rabies and fleas." Lieutenant Stratovarius said Shining star nods . " Yeah I can agree to that." Shining Star said

They both then just smile at each other and laugh.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-17-2019 at 01:01 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    OOC: They're not on the Lookout, and Quatzoh can't fly can she ?
    OOC: No but she can teleport , she has a teleportation device. Oh wait I forgot she also has hover boots, and a freaking robot that can in fact fly.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-17-2019 at 05:58 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Astonishing Member

" Yes you are correct Held we should focus on the gem , But if they are people that are in trouble then we should help them. Also what is this double cross , Held I'm not familiar with that term." Althena whisper to Held
    Held was silent for several moments as he starred absently into, or perhaps through, the wall in front of him, as if it held some long hidden horror behind it, with the Nevadian resigned to his fate.

It was difficult to say if he was more annoyed or surprised by the intrusion into his thoughts, or if it was more surprising that Althena was unfamiliar with the concept. She seemed unusual to be sure. But, it was what it was. Held could only play the hand dealt.

"Oh, wow." Held said with a nervous Laugh, before looking towards Althena, "Don't worry about it. I'll walk you through the concept anot---Huh?"

He turned away for a moment, noticing items that seemed distinctly--

"These are Nevadian?" Held asked himself, pushing aside what appeared to be simplistic junk weaponry from whatever civilization Incenio had collected it from.

With a slight grunt, he pushed a barrow housing various items out of the way, hoping to get a better look.

She sighed with relief. 'Thank you. We just finished up, so we'll be there shortly.'
    Before Sheriff Zaofan could respond back with what seemed to have him on edge, Parsley offered her thanks.

'No pro-'

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Alt Zaofan clenches his hands.

“Another presence. Hiding. Invisible. I can just barely catch a glance at it.”

He floats up towards Ochazuke.

“Careful. I think........”

A beam rips out of nowhere and slams into the Sheriff, straight in the heart, sending him careening to the Lookout. Alive or dead is unknown.

A shimmer in the air dissipates from where the beam was fired, the assassin stealthing once more.
    Ishtar's response was cut off however, as the Sheriff -- who had lifted up from the Lookout to speak with Ochazuke -- was struck a blow from above, a lance of energy ripping through his chest to send him him plummeting to the ruined tile below ... and for a flickering instant, her golden-eyes settled upon the source; only for the figure to ripple and disappear from view.

Eyes glancing toward the fallen Sheriff, Ishtar reached back out to Parsley before forcing her tired body into motion, toward the unconscious Etrina and the still out-of-sorts Erosa.

'Hurry.'

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Huh......Ow.....My head hurts......and whats that taste......bleh..." The id spat a couple times and glanced around trying to figure out what was going on.
    "Enseiji Fruit, and my energy." Ishtar commented with sigh, as she skid to a stop before Erosa.

"This is no time for dawdling, however. The Sheriff is dead, or dying ... and the shooter is hidden from sight and sense." For the moment, that meant all that could be done was wait for the unseen assailant to reveal itself before it fired upon another target; and wait for Ochazuke -- or another, though Ishtar was uncertain who else could, possibly -- to run it to ground, and make known its location.

Though despite the current predicament, the golden-eyed Oni's tone was softer when next she spoke.

"That said ... I am glad you are alive. Let us make sure you stay that way."

Casting her eyes back about this time to where the Sheriff had fallen, Ishtar saw Rutaba leap from cover and grab the man and begin dragging him to cover. Certainly risky, on its own ... yet something she couldn't fault the young Saiyan for, taken as she was with notions of being a hero. Not knowing whether or not Zaofan -- the alternate, with his crimson eye -- was alive or dead however, posed some issue as far as offering succor was concerned and the Oni was quick to rectify it.

So reaching out telepathically, Ishtar forced a connection with the girl -- after apologizing for the intrusion -- and was quick to speak.

'If the man you saved is alive, do what you can to keep him that way; and let me know. I will do what I can to save him. A brief pause passed then, as the Oni scanned the horizon before adding for Rutaba's benefit, 'and that was very brave of you. Good job.'

The matter of the wounded -- and possibly dead -- Sheriff now handled for the moment, Ishtar turned her attention back to the heavens, and with a keen an eye as possible kept a lookout for the Assassin who had already struck once. Should he do so -- or attempt to do so -- again, she'd at least be able to respond with a barrier, buying time for Ochazuke to smoke him out.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Held was silent for several moments as he starred absently into, or perhaps through, the wall in front of him, as if it held some long hidden horror behind it, with the Nevadian resigned to his fate.

It was difficult to say if he was more annoyed or surprised by the intrusion into his thoughts, or if it was more surprising that Althena was unfamiliar with the concept. She seemed unusual to be sure. But, it was what it was. Held could only play the hand dealt.

"Oh, wow." Held said with a nervous Laugh, before looking towards Althena, "Don't worry about it. I'll walk you through the concept anot---Huh?"

He turned away for a moment, noticing items that seemed distinctly--

"These are Nevadian?" Held asked himself, pushing aside what appeared to be simplistic junk weaponry from whatever civilization Incenio had collected it from.

With a slight grunt, he pushed a barrow housing various items out of the way, hoping to get a better look.
    " Some of these weapons here seem familiar to me. " Althena said as she points at the ancient looking weapons.
    My Forum check it out