Zaofan's eyes widened in shock. Sure, Erosa would be heavier now, but... well, that's new.

"Ah, well then. I see that you've gotten -- older. Yes, that's it. I suppose you do that, then."

Oh god she's in my hair. She's in my HAIR.

Kneeling down so that Erosa can dismount like a monkey, Zaofan stands back up again to lean on Bojack. "I don't know what's going on, but I do hope that Etrina joins us, soon. I don't think I even have the ability to sense ki anymore."
"She started flying here as soon as I saw you....Even without ki I'm sure she at least knows..." Erosa paused as she hopped off. ".....Wait...you need ki for flying right?"

A sudden crashing sound nearby and a rush of obscenities was all the answer the group needed.

Oh.

Oh Gods.

Oh dear Kami, it was Erosa.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

"He...hello, Erosa," Sarada greeted shakily, trying desperately to keep her eyes on the orbs in her head and not on her chest. "Long time no see, indeed."

Just where the fuck did THOSE come from?! She was as flat as a fucking board the last time I saw her. Did she go through puberty or something?!

35 DD
As if specially guided by some unknown sixth perversion sense....Erosa cocked her head to one side, eyeing scanning over the rest of the group before coming to her and Ishtar. A wicked smile danced across her face.

"Hey....Ishtar! Stupid Monkeyface!" Erosa walked over, casually at first.....then sliding up with the express purpose of invading Saradas personal space to the point of pressing her newly grown assists for a size comparison, the look on the ids face told her everything she needed to know. "...ehehehe......."

"Were they always this small...?"

A flurry of activity happened as everyone seemingly lost their powers at once, and a familiar pair of eyes stared up at Ishtar, even as the Id's hands had found purchase on Nevanlinna's behind. And despite the situation, Ishtar found herself offering an amused laugh at the spectacle.

"Well hello there, Erosa." Ishtar replied with a small smile, then.

"It is good to see you."

And while the change that had overtaken the familiar did not catch the Oni off guard as much as it had Sarada ... For a passing moment, the golden-eyed Oni hoped the Id might remember the offer made, all those months ago.
"Hischar!" The id waved. ".....ah...no...wait......wait...ahhh..." The id seemed to be mentally sounding out the name in her head. "Is..Hisutar........Ishtuar.....Ishtar....Isht ar! Hey! You changed a lot too! Really Cute! Monkey not even chain little!"