Page 368 of 782 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418468 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Gods damn time magic!

One of these days, she was going to figure out how to break magic, then she was going to break this mage across her knee.

Until such a day came, she had to admit these humans were far more resourceful than she gave them credit for. Even without being able to match her power, their adeptness at teamwork and niche techniques -- such as pressure points -- were enough to close the gap. To a certain extent. Parsley wasn't completely paralyzed, though her movements were slowed noticeably. It was taking more effort to breathe, which only slowed her down even more. Powering up further would solve that enough to net her the win, but winning at this stage wasn't the point.

On the first day, her goal was the assess skills, strengths, and weaknesses.

That, she felt, had been accomplished.

"That's enough for today," she stated as if she wasn't blinded. "You did well for being completely outmatched. It's clear that your race's strongest suit is technique, not power, which is fine."
    Dash stood on the plaza, looking annoyed, not with Parsely, but mostly with herself. "Ah guess I got a lot of catching up to do." she then bowed to the Princess, "Thank you for helping me work out." before heading inside to get some water.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Cyanna nods then looks in the direction of the passing Royal Palace when the sounds of the clocks were once again filling their ears.

With one more disorienting jolt, the two find themselves some two thousand or so years into the future. Overhead, the sunlight of a once pleasant spring morning is scarred by lithe huge moving shadows of a dozen massive Spaceships.

Nearby, there are sounds of activity. Panic by civilians seeking cover, coupled with the sounds of conflict as the Peacekeepers work to mitigate the panic and prepare for the invasion. Land to air missiles fly towards the spacecraft, exploding against their shields with little or no effect.

The two time travelers watch as the largest of the Nagadarr ships make its first landing on Chroma. They watch as the hatches openi to the monstrous sight of an army of heavily armored and armed invaders flood out, guns blaring as the Peacekeepers attack and the Nagadarr respond.

In the midst of all of the this, the Supreme Leader of the Invasion force exits the ship, looks around, then seems to focus on the two Time Travelers. As he does, the background sights and sounds almost seem to dim, the only thing that mattered was his gun being raised against them. A powerful blast of energy heading straight for Charco and Cyanna.
    Another time phase disoriented him, leaving him frustrated as this mystery grew more convoluted. Too many questions and no questions in sight, he could do nothing but be taken by the flow of time. Their new setting was much more familiar to the boy, as it depicted the world of Chroma under the attack of the Nagadarr; an invasion he and the others would eventually deal with.

Is this it?!

His hunch was confirmed as the leader of the invasion force took aim at them. They had finally encountered the enemy the Pendulum Room had set up for them and despite the oncoming attack, Charco was absolutely giddy.

"About freakin' time!!"

Streams of green light seeped from between his fingers as he gathered two separate orbs of ki in his palms in a familiar motion, although Cyanna might not have recognized it. Now that he thought of it, there had been some time since he had used this. Still, it came to him like an old friend, reliable in the face of this oncoming attack.

"TYRANNO..."

Thrusting both arms forth palm heels striking each other in the process, Charco smashed the two orbs together like they were fragile glass, combining the two collections of ki into a volatile stream of energy that shot forth to intercept the invader's blast.

"...BLAST!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Last Night:

As the masterfully prepared dishes were slowly and tantalizingly reaching the point of consumption, Ochazuke gave his answer. Much of his time was spent training with Zaofan. It was a grand assumption, but she had a feeling that training was under the watchful eye of the dragon disciple Balon, the man she and Zaofan met at the tournament last year. The man had all the markings of a fine teacher, and if her assumption was right, then the two martial masters of the group she found herself attached to had learned well.

He spoke of a drive that compelled him as much as Zaofan, and their shared goal of restoring the martial arts. It was a lofty goal. She didn't know for sure, but it sounded like the web that bound the martial arts of this world together was an expansive one. Many schools with many different philosophies, teachings, outlooks, and goals for their students. Bringing them all under one banner required sifting through the egos and pride that naturally came with believing that one's school and its teachings were the right way.

Then again, Sarada may have been way off base. She was about to ask when he mentioned the blind and dangerous ambitious of those that claim themselves strong. Her eyes darkened for a moment as thoughts of the blight that Otatop IV brought on the people who subjected themselves to him. Five hundred years of tyranny, oppression, and genocide. The good name Vocado and the Guardians worked so hard to create and maintain, gone in a manner of years. It filled her with nothing but disgust.

"I do know. More than you may think. My entire race was turned into the oppressive monsters you may have heard of just because of one man." There was the unmistakable tinge of anger lacing every word; behind that, however, was the equally unmistakable hint of sadness.
    "'Turned'..." Ochazuke's frame shifted under a short chuckle. He took a morsel between chopsticks and chewed it thoughtfully. Now this is truly a marvel.

"I remember one who came here, straight away in the Northern snows seeking to do violence, to find any small quarrel to win challenges of empty valour," he said. "Taught never to admit fault where glory would be seized from another."

Balanced between calloused fingers, two pointed ends nimbly stripped a length of pink fish of translucent bones.

"It took some effort, a struggle to see beyond these petty aims, and yet more courage to let go. Yet she persevered and realized there was another path beyond guarded hearts and claiming empty victories. Perhaps that has made all the difference between slave and queen."

His eyes narrowed and an unbecoming softness cast over his face with the smallest of smiles. Perhaps a glimmer of nostalgia emerged from the hardened surface resonating for a moment in ideal.

"You know the world of Saiyans is little different from many, this one included. Everybody sets out on their path prepared for success, to taste victory, to win. All else is a splendid sacrifice to the altar of glory, for when there is nobody else, the will cannot be contested, can it?"

His instruments picked at the small hillock of rice in his bowl.

"Those blinded by ambition stake their claim and are lauded only by the silence of the dead. They call this dominion, for all else exists to give purpose to a strength which presses down."

"I don't know anything about this world's martial arts, but if there are two better people to get it all straightened out than you and Zao, I haven't met them." The vote of confidence from the Saiyan Queen was followed immediately by the roar of the Saiyan's stomach as the top was taken off the stew that had been simmering since she got there. Meats, beans, potatoes, vegetables; it was too scrumptious looking to even imagine how it tasted.

Fortunately, she didn't have to. Ochazuke understood the appetite that plagued her people, and her constant need for sustenance to live a healthy, stable life. In silence, he scooped her a bowl of the stew and handed it to her, a simple nod denoting his understanding. She nodded in return. "Thanks." She turned the skewer over so the side that had been on top could be licked and cooked by the fire underneath.
    Her compliments caused his eyebrow only to raise for a moment, before he straightened his seating and returned to the meal with a grumble. "Cheh. Flattery, and much undeserved besides..."

This Earth had only begin to reach toward the stars, and this had opened his eyes. Each offworlder had for all their faults - and the sneering condescension of a particular few - a sense of solidarity. There was an unspoken unity among those who proclaimed themselves 'Saiyan', a conceit he had found it difficult not to notice especially where the call of battle was answered loudest. Even the others hailing from distant stars had their common banner, but beneath this shared sun, those who shone twice brightly left just as much smog and filth behind, leaving others to choke upon the rest of it.

"Even now this fractious world continues to struggle with itself. They know little of the threats which are coming, and the silent Eye that watches," he said. "Yet this world remains my home. If by my life or effort I can save it..."

Gritting his teeth he shook his head and picked boiled bits from the broth.

"I originally came to train and fight Jagam," she admitted as she ate the food given to her. "But now that he's dead, I have to return home. I'm leaving tomorrow morning so I can resume my royal duties." His stare had been unnerving when she first met him, but now she could meet it easily. "At my coronation, I made a promise to see Jagam dead. I could have sent anyone in my stead, but I knew that to earn the trust of someone, promises need to be kept and fulfilled personally."
    "Well fulfilled it was," he replied. "Assuredly your title was well-earned. You fight well to keep it, and if you choose to continue this way you will be known as a dutiful sovereign..." Ochazuke finished his first portion gradually as he collected his thoughts. "However, that desire to protect warrants some examination."

A long moment hung between them as he stood to gather another serving. "I asked your sister to talk to you shortly after Shek'inah was resolved from the mist you were trapped in. I have my doubts she did, for why else would you continue to charge into the unknown?"

The incident on Terra was still fresh in memory. He had an inkling of what drove that heedless pursuit, but would hear it from her.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Another time phase disoriented him, leaving him frustrated as this mystery grew more convoluted. Too many questions and no questions in sight, he could do nothing but be taken by the flow of time. Their new setting was much more familiar to the boy, as it depicted the world of Chroma under the attack of the Nagadarr; an invasion he and the others would eventually deal with.

Is this it?!

His hunch was confirmed as the leader of the invasion force took aim at them. They had finally encountered the enemy the Pendulum Room had set up for them and despite the oncoming attack, Charco was absolutely giddy.

"About freakin' time!!"

Streams of green light seeped from between his fingers as he gathered two separate orbs of ki in his palms in a familiar motion, although Cyanna might not have recognized it. Now that he thought of it, there had been some time since he had used this. Still, it came to him like an old friend, reliable in the face of this oncoming attack.

"TYRANNO..."

Thrusting both arms forth palm heels striking each other in the process, Charco smashed the two orbs together like they were fragile glass, combining the two collections of ki into a volatile stream of energy that shot forth to intercept the invader's blast.

"...BLAST!!"
    And it was met by an invisible shield, which deflected the attack while the armored Nagadarr Commander held his ground. Once the shot was depleted, the invader moved forward towards them, his weapon pointed down, while his other hand reached for something at his side.

Cyanna recognized what was about to happen and threw up a shield around both her and Charco just as the Commander lobbed the grenade at them. The grenade exploded right in front of them, with a power equivalent to Charco's Tyranno Blast.

The blast quickly began breaking through her defenses....

And it was met by an invisible shield, which deflected the attack while the armored Nagadarr Commander held his ground. Once the shot was depleted, the invader moved forward towards them, his weapon pointed down, while his other hand reached for something at his side.

Cyanna recognized what was about to happen and threw up a shield around both her and Charco just as the Commander lobbed the grenade at them. The grenade exploded right in front of them, with a power equivalent to Charco's Tyranno Blast.

The blast quickly began breaking through her defenses....
    Interesting...

The invasion leader was much stronger than any of the other Nagadarrs they had faced before. Unfortunately, his excitement would have to wait as Cyanna's shield was thrown up, only to be immediately threatened by a grenade. Quickly grabbing hold of her, his back facing the oncoming explosion, he activated the base state of his Thyreophora, shifting his inner chi into toughening up his body in order to endure the aftermath of the shield's critical failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Interesting...

The invasion leader was much stronger than any of the other Nagadarrs they had faced before. Unfortunately, his excitement would have to wait as Cyanna's shield was thrown up, only to be immediately threatened by a grenade. Quickly grabbing hold of her, his back facing the oncoming explosion, he activated the base state of his Thyreophora, shifting his inner chi into toughening up his body in order to endure the aftermath of the shield's critical failure.
    The explosion was hot and fast. Once the dust settled, the back of Charco's clothes were shredded, yet he and Cyanna were still 'alive'. Looking down, he'd see the girl covering her face with her hands, as she buried them in his chest.

As the attack ceased, she looked around him to see the Commander right behind, a strange bladed weapon raised and ready to be plunged into Charco's back. In a panic, she pushes Charco away and raises her arms defensively, only to have the Commander swing the weapon down and into his own abdomen. The armor buckled from the impact, which was followed by a burst of electricity, sending the Nagadarr stumbling backwards.

Cyanna blinked in amazement, "How did I do that?' she spoke her thoughts out loud.

The explosion was hot and fast. Once the dust settled, the back of Charco's clothes were shredded, yet he and Cyanna were still 'alive'. Looking down, he'd see the girl covering her face with her hands, as she buried them in his chest.

As the attack ceased, she looked around him to see the Commander right behind, a strange bladed weapon raised and ready to be plunged into Charco's back. In a panic, she pushes Charco away and raises her arms defensively, only to have the Commander swing the weapon down and into his own abdomen. The armor buckled from the impact, which was followed by a burst of electricity, sending the Nagadarr stumbling backwards.

Cyanna blinked in amazement, "How did I do that?' she spoke her thoughts out loud.
    Before she could react, a new round of weapon fire exploded around them as a second, near-equally powerful, Nagadarr joined in the fight. As the Sub-Commander joined, the Commander rgaianed his footing, raised his weapon, and also began firing at them.

As they did, the near-by buildings were being blown apart. They could hear the sounds of screams in the distance, then the only sounds left were the ones between themselves and the Two Nagadarr attacking them.

"Amazement can wait!" Charco reminded her as he rushed to the commander quickly in order to deliver a dropkick onto the pommel of the Nagadarr's weapon, seeking to drive it further into the invader's abdomen. Hitting the ground, he instinctively rolled backwards, putting some distance between them in case the commander the quick with his recovery time.

Briefly turning to her, he smirked, "That was pretty cool, though," Turning back to the Nagadarr, he awaited the soldier's reaction.

Default The Final Day of the Konatsian Empire !

2,000 years ago on a war torn planet a elf like alien race is at war with a well the tentacle face alien race. during this time this war had been going on for 498,000 years and had yet to end. in the mist of this war there is a solider wearing high tech armor is fighting a bunch of these Tentacle face aliens at once with a bunch of swords as he says " dammit when we this war end." " I been fighting in this war 2,000 years now."

" if things continue like this our entire race is going getting wipe out." another knight shows up and looks at solider wearing the same armor shows up saying "I hate to say this but things aren't looking good for us Commander Demjir ." Demjir replies to this saying " yeah the slimy bastards have us back into a corner." " yet another solider shows up and yells " Commander Demjir I have urgent news the Ocotos are attacking the capital !"

Demjir replies to this in shock saying " **** that's were my sister Zykona is?" " Siegfried you're in charge while I'm going." " I'm heading towards the capital to protect it and my sister." Demjir flies towards the capital .

when he arrives at the Capital being over run by Ocotos as he says " **** it's worse than I thought the bastards are everywhere." Demjir fights his way through an Corps of Ocotos ( 50,000 Ocotos ) to get to his sister Zykona. once he arrives at his sister he grabs her saying " Zykona are you alright you aren't hurt are you?" Zykona replies to this saying " I'm fine brother but still your cover in blood from all this fighting."

"why must this awful war going on brother." " why can't there be a peaceful resolution ?" " why must our kind continue to fight in this pointless war." Demjir replies to this saying " I agree with you sister this war has been going on far too long."

" it has to end." Zykona replies to this sayin " then please brother hang up your blades stop fighting in this pointless war." Demjir replies to this saying " I fight in order to keep you safe Zykona!" " so until this war is over I can't hang up my blades."

in very high tech lab a bunch of people in high tech gear were cloaks with one of them saying " the Octo have back us into a corner ." " we have no choice we must active project Xiuhcoatl !" another one replies to this saying " but what about Sihn's warning?" " they warn us not active the project as it uses forbidden magic."

another one replies to this saying " as the Konatsian Elders it's our duty to make sure that our kind and planet are protected." " we have no other choice we must active Xiuhcoatl with forbidden magic." Konatsian Elders active Xiuhcoatl who is a mechanical Golem with Forbidden magic with one of them saying" the octo left us with no choice." " we didn't want to active this monstrosity ."

"however I'm afraid this is the only option we have left." after Xiuhcoatl is activate the first thing he does is start attacking the Konatsian elders killing them off one by one. the remind the remain Konatsian elders start writing down notes with one of them saying " what have we unleash?" another Elder replies to this saying " the destroyer of worlds!"

" dammit we should have heed Sihn's warning." " we should have never made this monster and we very well shouldn't have activated it." " we just doom our entire race to extinction !" " however there's still time to put our people's text into small pods."

"these pods can find there way to another planets with life on them and we can make sure other races avoid making the same mistakes we did." the remain Elders send a piece of text along with text contain records Konatsian history in to space with the use of pods and a teleporter just right before the entire Lab collapsed on them now out side the Lab Xiuhcoatl starts going on a rampage killing anything and one that stands in it's way." Xiuhcoatl eventually encounters Zykona and attempts to kill her but Demjir is there to protect her saying " Dammit those bastards they activated this monster ." " even after Sihn warn them not to."

" dammit what in the hell were the Elders thinking." Xiuhcoatl over powers Demjir and hits Demjir so hard that he goes flying through several builds made out of material tougher then any earth metal. Demjir crash into a mountain and then gets back up and immediately coughs up a bunch of blood saying " **** this pain is unbearable." " one blow from that thing nearly killed me."

" however I have to get up." " I must protect my sister and my people!" Xiuhcoatl appears before Demjir causing Demjir to say in shock " what the hell it was able to cover such a vast distance that fast." " dammit for it's size this thing moves insanely fast."

" I have to stand my ground here." Demjir uses all but one move in his repertoire to combat Xiuhcoatl. he uses swift slash , Roar of the storm , the Blazing inferno , Flash Barrage , Dragon Slash , Thunder Storm Barrage , Cross Beam , Eye of the Storm , Awaken Inferno , Lightning slash , The Dragon's Counter , Heavenly Barrage , Phoenix Counter and The Demon's Wrath in rapid succession at speeds beyond high hyper sonic. however despite his attempts his attacks can't put a dent in Xiuhcoatl."

Demjir looks at one of his broken swords in shock saying " dammit I attack that thing with 14 of my techniques in rapid succession and I couldn't put a dent in it." " I have left with no other choice I have to use my trump card Yīqiān Tiānshàng Dao Dàn mù ( One Thousand Heavenly Sword Barrage )!" Demjir uses magic to summon over 1,000 swords that rain down from the sky each one imbued elemental or a status effect and his own chi. he then starts control the swords with magic.

finally at a speed faster than light Demjir strikes Xiuhcoatl with the six swords he has on him and the 1,000 other swords that he summon simultaneously in less than a picosecond . pushing his body to it's limits. suddenly in the mist of his attack Xiuhcoatl stops Demjir dead in his tracks with only it's right arm causing Demjir to saying In shock " **** I didn't even see the damn thing rise it hand." "it's like it happen so fast that I couldn't even sense it's movement. "

" I'm pushing my body to it's limits yet this monster is fast enough to block my attack." " I'm was attack striking at this thing in less than a Picosecond!" " yet it's fast enough to not only stop my attack but also fast enough for me not to even sense it's movement." Demjir puts his two of his blades in front of him self

yet Xiuhcoatl hits Demjir so fast and so hard that he barely has time to block it. the force of Xiuhcoatl hit is so strong that it shatters Demjir armor and snaps his swords. Demjir is sent flying a vast distance and lands near Zykona. Zykona looks at her brother who is severally damage saying " brother please don't die on me."

Zykona uses her magic to start healing her brother. meanwhile Xiuhcoatl continues it's destruction and I seems that nothing stop it or slow it down. the Empire who is inside his chambers is hold a book saying " forgive me my people but I have no choice In order to take out this monster ." " I have to cast it, I have to cast Ultima!"

the empire casts Ultima and spell creates a massive explosion of magical energy that engulfs Xiuhcoatl along with entire area he's in. the magic energy nearly destroys and wipes out half of the planet . Empire than uses magic to see the outcome and is shock when he sees that Xiuhcoatl is still standing saying " dammit Ultima the most powerful spell know to my kind had no effect on that thing." " dammit I nearly wipe out half the planet for nothing."

before the final destruction of their home planet Zykona and Demjir see a figure grab them and Demjir looks at them saying " huh your Supreme Kai what are you doing here?" Zykona and Demjir find themselves teleport away form the their home world just before Xihucoatl's right arm starts to glow bright green. empowered by the Ultima spell that was use on it Xiuhcoatl strikes the ground with his right fist and the force he generates is so powerful that it causes a chain reaction. which destroys the entire planet leaving nothing but space dust.

at the same time as the destruction of Zykona and Demjir's home planet , the planet Qacriea's first Guardian Doxal dies of natural causes. on another planet Zykona and Demjir are told by Sihn that their planet was just destroy. Zykona bails In tears saying " brother our home , everyone we knew , our people they're all gone." Demjir balls up his right fist saying " dammit why did the elders activate that monster."

" because of their actions I and my sister are the only ones left of our kind." meanwhile floating in space is Xiuhcoatl who has survive the destruction of Knots with out even a dent on it. with nothing to destroy it deactivates and just continues to float in space with no destination. thus concludes the Final Day of the Konatsian empire.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-20-2018 at 12:16 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat replies to this saying " my plan is to have the Galaxy Police aid me and whatever warrior here wants to help take Killrog." " I don't want a wish waste on him " " I want to go back to my home planet Qacriea with strong warriors and see Killrog defeated with my own eyes." " I want to be the one who delivers the final blow to him!"

" however use the dragon balls to remove Zykona as Guardian is a good idea though, but I really don't think she's a false Guardian more like she was a replacement Guardian for the old one." " that replace the old one in probably such a short notice since the original Guardian most likely passed away." Qaztoh replies to this saying " so what to these Dragon balls do ?"

Praxat answers saying " they grant wishes Qaztoh." Qaztoh skin turns bright green as she says " wishes huh then those things can solve the Toadian Population problem!" " we could use them to wish that the female Toadians for now on have lower birthrates." Praxat replies to this saying " that only solves part of the population problem ."

Qaztoh replies to this saying " well pretty much most of the population is close or near adult hood now . " " wait I got it we could build space stations and move a bunch of a people to them ." " that would surely solve our population problem." " yeah that should work."

Praxat replies to this saying " yeah that could work." " okay here's the plan one year from now we use the Dragon balls to remove Zykona as Qacriea's Guardian and use them to lower the birthrate of Female Toadians. " " then I and Qaztoh along with the Galaxy police and three other warriors will head to Qacriea to take on Killrog and his army." "however before than I will train to protect Qaztoh and the Toadian Kingdom."

Qaztoh replies to this saying as she turns around to look at Eva " yes will expend my horizons so that I will be a better ruler than my mother ." " I will learn about other planets and their culture ." " so my kingdom can establish a better connection with them." " yeah I promise if you fix me of my bad habit of taking Juppter, then I will study hard to become a Queen my people can be proud of !"

at the same time in the Otherworld a newt like alien with very winkle green skin is just relaxing saying " I Doxal once was the Guardian of Qacriea, and I had a good run." " that's until 2,000 years ago are suddenly croak over from natural causes." "which cause Sihn to get a hasty replacement for me as Qacriea's new Guardian. " " hmm who did Sihn get again to replace me ?"

" oh yeah it was that Zykona Girl and this other guy was with her what was his name ?" " oh yes Demjir her brother." " funny the same time I kick the buck is the same time those two's home planet was destroy." " yeah it's funny how life works."

" Zykona's a nice youngster but I have to wonder was she the right person to replace me ?" " it seem to me like she wasn't suit for the role of Guardian." " it seem to me like she would have been better suited in other field. " Doxal picks up a device saying " now how do these youngsters get this newfangled dang contraption thingy thingamajig to work."

" I'm missing my soaps." " also what in tarnation is this web these youngsters keep talking about." " Youngster came up to me yesterday and told me he saw something that was da bomb." " Da bomb, what in tarnation does that even mean?"

" come to think of it wasn't that Zykona only supposed to be a temporary replacement ." " if so then why in the hell is she still the current Guardian of Qacriea." " what the hell is that darn Sihn doing." " why hasn't Sihn found a proper and permanent replacement for me yet as Qacriea's Guardian?"

" I swear that Sihn better not be lollygagging." something pops into Doxal's mind as he says " wait darn minute I just remember a important detail ." " Sihn wasn't the one who assign that Zykona girl as my replacement for Guardian of Qacriea." " some one else did it ."

" yeah the one who assign Zykona and her brother to be the Guardians of Qacriea was this odd fella in a creepy black cloak and he had this bizarre name." " I think his name was Nya something or was it just Nya?" " anyways he was one odd fella." the way he sounded was just creepy ."

OT: Zykona and her brother Demjir current ages 4,000 years old . Doxal's age at death 900,000 years old.
    OOC: I modified this so that Doxal mentions Sihn directly.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    OOC:
    Zaofan's Original PL: 60,000
    Zaofan's current after 9 posts of Ki Nullification (6,000 each): 6,000
    Wolf's Prowl Speed of Who Cares?

Upon hearing that it was over, a sweaty, exhausted, half-blinded, out of breath Zaofan collapses to his knees. His torso tips over, but he falls on his straightened arms, preventing him from falling over. Beads of sweat drip from his brow, darkening small dots onto the Lookout floor. He lifts up his head, makes eye contact with Dash, then winks and blows a kiss at Etrina, and then collapses onto his back in relief.

But after hearing Parsley's assessment, he gathers enough of his former strength to sit back up "Parsley...wait! We're ...not ...finished ...yet!" Okay, what he said may have been suicidal.

"I have... a few things... to ask you." He proceeds with a list, to taking a deep breath before each item, but with a tone of immediacy and curiosity.

"I asked ....you to train me, so... Your honest opinion of... just me and myself -- how did I do...? Where can I... improve? Skill? Philosophy? Fighting... spirit? Ferocity? What? I must... better myself!"

"THREE, no wait... TWO, and I can't believe... I'm asking you this, but -- would you be up for a rematch... in the future? I've a lot to learn -- and to put into practice!"

"Three. My fatigue. That was you... wasn't it? Well, I'm still losing power! How do I undo this? A dead student... is no good to the... teacher! More importantly, a dead chef... can't make you pies!"

He sits there, leaning against his arms stretched behind him to support his back while his legs are fully extended in front of him. Though he suspects his power drain won't kill him, he holds his own culinary skills hostage to make a deal with the Saiyan Elite.
    Zaofan, ever the studious... erm, student, had a few questions after their fight had concluded. Three, to be exact. The first was her appraisal of his performance during their fight.

She sighed through her nose. She wasn't a teacher, so she couldn't give him anything resembling insight to meditate on. Rather, she decided to just go with the first thing that popped in her head. "Your techniques, when used in a certain order, can make you very dangerous in battle. Your blinding technique should always lead, followed by the pressure points. When used on someone weaker and of a human physiology, that would leave them completely vulnerable and at your mercy. From there, it would be not trouble to kill them with a focused optic blast to the head."

She nodded. Yes, that was good. That sequence should and would net him many victories in one-on-one combat. In a group setting, the blinding technique was more of a Pyrrhic maneuver that would affect his allies as well, but as long as the enemy was slain, it was no matter. Besides, if they knew it was coming, then they could better prepare for it and better cope with it. It wasn't a hard technique to work around, anyway.

Hm.

She would have to improve on that soon. There were too many loopholes keeping it from being as effective as it should have been.

Two. He wanted a rematch. "Of course. I was barely trying. Next time, I really won't be holding back."

As for the third, "It's lethal. You're going to die," she answered gravely in reference to the Ki Nullification. To the contrary, Zaofan could feel himself getting stronger as the technique finally wore off. If wouldn't be long before he was back to full strength. An hour at most. "It's one of two techniques my... lover taught me. The other one would prevent you from powering up. When the two are used in conjunction, it's a guaranteed win in a serious fight."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default What happen to Doxal's true replacement for Guardian of Qaceria .

2,000 years ago on Qacriea a Toadian was making her journey to meet with Doxal at The Gukraimano to ask for his help on something. what that something was her race rapid growing population problem. the young Toadian only 20 years of age made this journey in hopes that Doxal would give her the answers she seek. however unbeknownst to her Doxal had passed away.

The Toadian makes it to the Gukraimano and looks around for Doxal saying " her Doxal I need to ask you about something. " " it's about my races rapid growing population ." " I wonder if you have any suggests on how to...…. The Toadian seems a black cloak figure walk out of Doxal's chambers saying " huh where's Doxal and who in the hell are you?"

the black cloak figure than speaks back in the Toadian's native tongue saying " just a visitor with little consequence ." " as for Doxal I'm afraid he has passed away. " Toadian replies to this saying " wait you can speak my language?" the black cloak figure replies to this saying " yes in fact I can speak many languages ."

" oh and by the way you have been chosen to be this planet's next Guardian, but that doesn't matter." " because this will be the last face you will ever see." the figure takes off his cloak and the Toadian looks at him as her skin turns yellow saying " wait you're a freaking demon." the demon replies to this saying " yes I'm a demon , a demon mage to be precise ( not really I'm actually a homunculus) .

" you can called me Zerx !" " I believe your name is Althena Orpheus The current Toadian Queen !" Althena replies to this saying " huh how do you even know my name?" " I never told you what it was."

Zerx grins at Althena saying " you didn't have to I read your mind." " I also know you plan on trying to do something to get rid of me but it won't work." Zerx Freezes Althena in place with magic saying " it won't work because you and I are on entirely different levels." " there's no way you can combat my magic."

Zerx then imprisons Althena in a magical crystal like structure saying " poor Toadian you were chosen to be this planet's new Guardian and yet you are unable to filled that role, because you are imprison in ice or should I say a crystal!" " it's such a shame who will be this planet's Guardian now. " " I know I'll trick some naive alien into become this planet's newest Guardian, who won't even realize they aren't actually Doxal's replacement for Guardian of this planet." "as for you I will send you to a far way planet where hopefully no one finds you."

using powerful magic Zerx sends Althena to a far away planet with no life on it saying " okay that's done now time to get to work." " now who should a trick into become a false Guardian?" " it needs to be some one who is incredibly naive." " some one I can easily manipulate ."

Zerx uses his magic to search for his target and spots her saying " ah yes that Konatsian will make a excellent target for me to manipulate ." " the male one though looks like he would be suspicious of my actions." " so I better bring my A Game" Okay time to have some fun."

thus this was the fate the befallen Althena the Toadian who was supposed to be Doxal's actual replacement for Guardian of Qacriea.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-18-2019 at 07:34 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar shrugged. "It has been a long day ... I have no reason to make it longer."

The Oni then matched Cthylla's gaze without wavering, as the girl continued her appraisal. And it was noteworthy that, while she walked with some confidence, the more subtle motions -- the steps taken, the way her body shifted -- was ... stiff, like a newborn calf still learning how to walk. That she did not seem to trip over her own feet however was respectable.

What was surprising however, was that she sensed the Hakai, and her tethering to Auroc.

The Oni flashed a fanged smile.

"Yes ... there is an accord between myself and that stinking spirit you sense. I mean to hunt him through the mark he left me," Ishtar replied. "Though the Hakai you sense ... yes, I suppose in some sense I am a God; born as I was to one, and raised as I was also."

As Cthylla continued to stare, the golden-eyed Oni offered her a laugh.

"Now tell me curious one, what pulls you from this Void of yours ? The closest I have seen to your kin, is a Void-tinged Familiar ... known to you perhaps, as Parsic."
    "Parsic? Is that the name it uses? It can be no other I suppose.....the one who smells of both sphere and void and claims to be the abyss. We call her the Golden Star. She is but one piece to the puzzle." Cthylla mused with a blank expression, but returning her empty smile. "Yes.....A great puzzle. You see.....your sphere is doomed."

She let that statement linger a moment before adding. "Well.....all creation is doomed to eventual oblivion, Only we are eternal. But I refer to a more immediate doom for you and your kind....one that comes from outside."

The Voidling trailed its eyes across those gathered in the room. "And the solution is rather simple, I need you to kill one of my kind for me......oh, excuse me.....I need to PREPARE you to kill one of my kind. You'll cease the way you are now."

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Parsic? Is that the name it uses? It can be no other I suppose.....the one who smells of both sphere and void and claims to be the abyss. We call her the Golden Star. She is but one piece to the puzzle." Cthylla mused with a blank expression, but returning her empty smile. "Yes.....A great puzzle. You see.....your sphere is doomed."

She let that statement linger a moment before adding. "Well.....all creation is doomed to eventual oblivion, Only we are eternal. But I refer to a more immediate doom for you and your kind....one that comes from outside."

The Voidling trailed its eyes across those gathered in the room. "And the solution is rather simple, I need you to kill one of my kind for me......oh, excuse me.....I need to PREPARE you to kill one of my kind. You'll cease the way you are now."
    "A simple solution you say, yet you present it almost as a riddle, with little information." Meagan eyed the visitor warily, "Perhaps you will offer us more specifics. Answer questions such as why is our sphere doomed? Who is it that we are to confront and possibly kill, assuming that this person is kill-able? What is the connection between this person and the..." Meagan glanced at Jinzi and Isthar before continuing, "the status of our reality? Universe? Sphere as you put it."

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post

"The name it uses, for the moment." Ishtar said with a slow nod.

"She serves as temporary pawn for a being I know as, 'Fate'. If she is a puzzle piece, it may be worth the effort to track her down. A thing I should think would not be ... hard. When last we met she tried to eat me." The Oni said then, recalling the confrontation six months ago. "As to whether or not this sphere is doomed ? Perhaps in time, all things must meet an end. Even, it seems, the self-professed Eternal." The golden-eyed Oni scratched one glowing horn, before nodding.

"You have come to the right place. In time the responsibility of meting out judgment on such things will fall to me. That I do not hold the title proper is ... inconsequential. I will do as you ask. In exchange for one thing ..." the Oni stated then.

"I wish to sate my curiosity of the Void. Agreeable ?"

"A simple solution you say, yet you present it almost as a riddle, with little information." Meagan eyed the visitor warily, "Perhaps you will offer us more specifics. Answer questions such as why is our sphere doomed? Who is it that we are to confront and possibly kill, assuming that this person is kill-able? What is the connection between this person and the..." Meagan glanced at Jinzi and Isthar before continuing, "the status of our reality? Universe? Sphere as you put it."
    Ishtar chuckled.

"More specifics ? She was fairly straightforward. Kill a Void-Spawn who wishes to extend its demesne. Which implies too, one must learn how best to combat such things ... and what better teacher than a Voidling."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan