Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
"I'm sure Ishtar can keep her leveled for the time being.....and the room hasn't exploded yet, so there is that. Besides, you really shouldn't worry....Hurry or not, time is on my side." Etrina gave the saiyan a confident smile. There seemed not a bit of doubt in the young mages face.

"Thank you." Etrina turned and stepped towards the open pathway, pausing long enough to shift her head back. "Keep them out of trouble til I get back." Though she glanced in his direction, Ochazuke would get the impression Etrina wasn't talking to him in particular. A moment later, and she vanished into the mist.
"I don't care one whit about Ishtar," Parsley responded curtly. She watched the girl enter the room, eyes narrowed in response to the confidence the girl brimmed with.

It was up to them to bring those idiots out in one piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
How passing strange, as Ishtar would say. Evangeline and Kai were reborn, somewhere in these swirling mists. But a creature lay within, something angry and confused. Something lost, and needing a guiding light. Asha'rah glowed as she floated into the mist, shining like the sun. Rays cut through where they could, lit up the mists where they could not, their light refracted a thousand-fold. Asha'rah's voice echoed through the chamber with a depth that belied her small frame.

"We come in peace, young one, merely to retrieve our own. Your anger is real and genuine No one likes to be left in confusion."

First validation. Then, an olive branch. She settled down, legs crossed in the lotus position, and breathed deep, her eyes closed.

"Focus on me. Just breathe with me a moment. Let your worries melt away. There's just you and me. Breathe."
Yet another player entered the game and the room. Unlike the others, there was something different about this one. Observational Focus unlocked what secrets it could about this woman.

She carried herself much differently than anyone else. It wasn't confidence or pride, nor was it the high and mighty attitude Sarada tried to carry about herself since taking the crown. Parsley wasn't sure what it was, but it was more noticeable than anything else.

The rays of light cut through the mist like a knife through butter, and illuminated what they couldn't like a light house at sea. The woman's voice carried itself with more bass and depth than her size should have warranted. A small woman with a deep voice was nothing new – her own sister had a deeper voice than her size should have allowed – yet this woman's carried with it an authority that went beyond what was normal.

"Hm."