Page 761 of 782 FirstFirst ... 261661711751757758759760761762763764765771 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    With the blasts (E Bekon and Meagan’s) being redirected, his ring of guards do not manage to block them.

Instead, the attacks appear behind him at an upward angle, blasting Incenio high into the sky and out of the atmosphere as he’s stuck on the beam and is forced to ride it out. His Death Ball dissipates.

His guards pause for a moment, shocked, and quickly Samson, Chris, Sammy, Meehsas, Tanaki, Chronal, and Alt Enoki (who flashes past Sarada, pausing only a second to nod in approval) all fly up and engage the guards, keeping them away from the crowd and the fighters.
    Landing back on the ground next to Sammy, Meagan looks up, "Sweeping him under the rug will only delay the inevitable. Perhaps we should go after him, finish him off before he can make it back." she mused out loud.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    ...why was there a giant wolf here. And why was it talking to him?

...actually, no, no, don't question it, Totoma. Just... go with the flow.

"That popcicle has gotten cross that a... number of people present have seen fit to thieve from him," said E Bekon, watching Incenio get blasted high into the atmosphere by his and the others' attacks. "In true Arcosian form, he, to put it crudely... lost his ****. And now I dare say that he is about to lose his life. Care to contribute?"

Despite it... being some large, inexplicable talking dog, it seemed rather strong, and seeing it bring its fangs to bear upon their host might prove entertaining.

Or he'd failed to get all the poison out of his system and was asking a hallucination whether or not it would help. That was... a rather frightening possibility.
    Before the Void Child could say anything in response, E Bekon decided to grace the conversation with his presence; and for a moment Anubis simply stared up at him before flashing that eerie smile. "Not all that different from the one I know, are you ?" The Wolf said, alluding perhaps, to where it hailed from. "If all this is though, is his response to being stolen from,I've half a mind to leave him to it. Not as if it puts me out, leaving you all to s-"

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    ".....When a host grows tired of thieves, his first reaction is not to obliterate his own property. Also what is a skittle..." Cthylla remarked just in time to witness the fruit of their strategy.

"...Hmm....such a tactic will not hold him for long............" Cthylla glanced to Anubis, her face a mask save her the glimmer in her eyes. ".......While I'm sure he'll return in time, I'd much rather he not......You may remain her and ponder your dinner options or take a chance on a limited time meal. What say you." Cthylla offered her hand.
    Cthylla, with all the grace of a bull in a China Shop, reinserted herself into the conversation.

"Far be it from you to assume obliteration isn't the go to here. I've seen how the people you associate with handle business." Anubis replied with a chuckle, though the ... creature's offer proved an interesting one. "What's that about a Limited Time Meal ?" The demon seemed to consider it a moment or two more before seeming to shrug its shoulders.

"Lead the way. Always wondered what a Popsicle tastes like. Never had the chance til now."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Far above the planet’s surface, Incenio finally manages to free himself from the blast. Panting, angry, he blasts back towards the planet, power level spiking as he heads back.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Landing back on the ground next to Sammy, Meagan looks up, "Sweeping him under the rug will only delay the inevitable. Perhaps we should go after him, finish him off before he can make it back." she mused out loud.
    Sammy, strumming his guitar and knocking a guard out, nods.

“Yeah, he’s heading back. I think an intercept is in order.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Before the Void Child could say anything in response, E Bekon decided to grace the conversation with his presence; and for a moment Anubis simply stared up at him before flashing that eerie smile. "Not all that different from the one I know, are you ?" The Wolf said, alluding perhaps, to where it hailed from. "If all this is though, is his response to being stolen from,I've half a mind to leave him to it. Not as if it puts me out, leaving you all to s-"

Cthylla, with all the grace of a bull in a China Shop, reinserted herself into the conversation.

"Far be it from you to assume obliteration isn't the go to here. I've seen how the people you associate with handle business." Anubis replied with a chuckle, though the ... creature's offer proved an interesting one. "What's that about a Limited Time Meal ?" The demon seemed to consider it a moment or two more before seeming to shrug its shoulders.

"Lead the way. Always wondered what a Popsicle tastes like. Never had the chance til now."
    "Very well.......a moment, if I may." Cthylla reached down and grasps a piece of stone from the floor, giving it a simple roll in her hands to test its weight......then poked her finger into it, black haze flowing out of the cracks. With a casual but deliberate motion, she pulled her arm back, took one more glance towards as if to judge distance.... and threw the rock forward, ripping a hole in space for it to pass through.

The Voidling immediately turned its eyes skyward, to the faintly dimming star that carried the arcosian with it. She seemed to be focusing on...something.......and then held out both hands, one to Anubis and one to Bekon.

"Hold please...."

"Hmph, I suppose you know that other me, then?" Another companion of Sarada, then? Or perhaps a traveler from elsewhere. It mattered little, honestly. The... wolf seemed uninterested until the... woman mentioned a... limited meal time? What did she...

Oh. She was trying to get the wolf to eat Incenio. How... delightfully ironic that would be. And the wolf seemed interested.

"Very well.......a moment, if I may." Cthylla reached down and grasps a piece of stone from the floor, giving it a simple roll in her hands to test its weight......then poked her finger into it, black haze flowing out of the cracks. With a casual but deliberate motion, she pulled her arm back, took one more glance towards as if to judge distance.... and threw the rock forward, ripping a hole in space for it to pass through.

The Voidling immediately turned its eyes skyward, to the faintly dimming star that carried the arcosian with it. She seemed to be focusing on...something.......and then held out both hands, one to Anubis and one to Bekon.

"Hold please...."
    The woman unnerved him to an extent, but she had done... something... to cause his and the others attacks to score a clean hit, letting a large group of the others--Enoki included!--move in to engage Incenio's clone... harem. As strong as they were, however...

"A moment please." E Bekon raised his hand and sent out an energy blast that exploded into a... very distinct pattern in mid-air. Almost immediately, from the panicked crowd, numerous ki signatures flared, and then shortly thereafter the owners launched into the air to help Samson and his men engage the battle-harem. The majority of these fighters were saiyan halfbreeds, but a keen eye would notice that there were a few Threshlings in their ranks.

"There, that should be enough to even the odds," he said, finally taking Cthylla's hand. "Let's go have some fun with our... gracious host."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

"Hold please...."
    "You know I don't have hands, right ?" Anubis commented, before biting down on the Voidling's hand. "Hurrry dis upf."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

"You know I don't have hands, right ?" Anubis commented, before biting down on the Voidling's hand. "Hurrry dis upf."
    "...I was suggesting mere physical contact...but this works as well." Cthylla responded. "Please don't bite too hard...."

"A moment please." E Bekon raised his hand and sent out an energy blast that exploded into a... very distinct pattern in mid-air. Almost immediately, from the panicked crowd, numerous ki signatures flared, and then shortly thereafter the owners launched into the air to help Samson and his men engage the battle-harem. The majority of these fighters were saiyan halfbreeds, but a keen eye would notice that there were a few Threshlings in their ranks.

"There, that should be enough to even the odds," he said, finally taking Cthylla's hand. "Let's go have some fun with our... gracious host."
    Cthylla gripped as void energy surged from inside her suit. In her mind, she could still see the rock....infused with void cells from her suit. She had flung it with all her available force through the gap in space, its exit aligned along the path of the beam carrying Incenio, and using the expanded sphere of perception they offered...she opened repeated gaps in space to allow it to climb further and further up....at a rate that outstripped that of the beam.

When it had cleared the beam, or reached the point upon with Incenio was able to escape the beam, Cthylla tunneled a through the void to a location just above it, pulling both Bekon and Anubis with her.

The transition was....jarring, a fraction of a second long, but enough to put a chill down the half saiyans spine.

Sammy, strumming his guitar and knocking a guard out, nods.

“Yeah, he’s heading back. I think an intercept is in order.”
    Meagan sent out a broadcast TP, "Anyone not currently busy and up for a fight, follow me and you'll get one." She then flared up her aura again and lifted off the ground. Pinpointing Incenrio's location, she headed that way, hoping others do the same."

"...I was suggesting mere physical contact...but this works as well." Cthylla responded. "Please don't bite too hard...."

Cthylla gripped as void energy surged from inside her suit. In her mind, she could still see the rock....infused with void cells from her suit. She had flung it with all her available force through the gap in space, its exit aligned along the path of the beam carrying Incenio, and using the expanded sphere of perception they offered...she opened repeated gaps in space to allow it to climb further and further up....at a rate that outstripped that of the beam.

When it had cleared the beam, or reached the point upon with Incenio was able to escape the beam, Cthylla tunneled a through the void to a location just above it, pulling both Bekon and Anubis with her.

The transition was....jarring, a fraction of a second long, but enough to put a chill down the half saiyans spine.
    It was then that Meagan noticed Cthylla, sensed her before seeing her. "Good, the more the better." as she flew faster to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Somehow, someway, Charco managed to weasel his way out of her blast that was sure to knock him out of the ring if it connected. Lucky bastard; but his luck was about to run out.

Well, not yet.

As she was beginning to advance, Charco beat her to the punch figuratively by catching up to her, and literally by punching her in the face, repeatedly. This wasn't a very desirable circumstance to be in, so she did something about it. She threw her hands up in a defensive stance in front of her to block the punches, and to give her a momentary reprieve so she could get his measure.

Almost...

...almost...

There!

Her fist suddenly blitzed forward and connected with his. Then, her other fist connected with his as it was coming to back its twin up. Kick for kick, punch for punch, Sarada matched Charco blow for blow. Each collision created a small shock-wave that echoed through the arena.
    "Heh, took you long enough." To Sarada's credit, she was no longer the girl who went nuclear at the smallest slight. For now, he would settle on gradually building up her annoyance with each little quip he made until she went her full hundred percent. When that time came, he'd do the same.

Instead of striking, Charco instead chose to seek out each one of her fists and seize them in his palms, the blows rattling the bones from his hand to the shoulders. If he managed to get a firm grip, he would twist the Saiyan's arms to the point where the heels of her hands would be pointing upward and force them down against the joints of her elbows.

"I'd clench your teeth for this next bit..." He warned before launching a headbutt at her first.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Alt Enoki (who flashes past Sarada, pausing only a second to nod in approval)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Heh, took you long enough." To Sarada's credit, she was no longer the girl who went nuclear at the smallest slight. For now, he would settle on gradually building up her annoyance with each little quip he made until she went her full hundred percent. When that time came, he'd do the same.

Instead of striking, Charco instead chose to seek out each one of her fists and seize them in his palms, the blows rattling the bones from his hand to the shoulders. If he managed to get a firm grip, he would twist the Saiyan's arms to the point where the heels of her hands would be pointing upward and force them down against the joints of her elbows.

"I'd clench your teeth for this next bit..." He warned before launching a headbutt at her first.
    After sharing exchanges briefly, Charco caught both of Sarada's fists unexpectedly. The maneuver came at great cost, she could feel it. Though, the goal of that maneuver wasn't immediately evident. It wasn't until her arms were twisted until her palms was facing upward and her elbow joints were forcibly extended that she realized it.

There was nothing she could to stop the headbutt from coming at her. Her head snapped back from the collision, the bridge of her nose pulverized. Crimson blood poured from the shattered organ, which made the already arduous task of breathing that much more difficult. She had to breath through her mouth just to get some much needed air.

Heh.

Heheh.

A headbutt.

A freaking headbutt of all things!

If he only knew how many times Ishtar slammed her forehead - horns and all - into Sarada's face on a daily basis during their training sessions. At this point, she was already used to the pain of having her nose broken, it had been done so many times. She was also used to the act itself, and knew exactly how to respond.

She grinned and channeled some energy into her forehead as she rose into the air. She hadn't forgotten Nunlil's lessons years ago, and Charco was about to get a stern teaching point - never headbutt a Saiyan who's sleeping with an Oni!

At the point of impact, the energy she built up detonated, exploding directly in his, and her, face.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Ugh, gods, I'm so bored!" Avoca lamented with a tired groan. "Why does Parsley insist on keeping me on this dump?" After all the excitement stemming from the new arrivals finally died down, she left to go explore this planet and see what it had to offer. Thus far, it was okay.

There was one fight club on the entire planet as far as she knew. The "men" there were reluctant to fight her, not after being embarrassed by the last monkey girl to find her way there. By that, she could only imagine that Sarada had happened upon this place by chance. That had been her luck the last few days. She finally found a place where she could work off her restlessness, only to be turned away because the "fighters" there were too scared.

The clothes shops were fine, but apparently being naked in public was taboo on this world. She was kicked out of three different shops for just trying on clothes. Of course, she wasn't aware they had changing rooms, so she just changed and tried on the clothes right there at the rack. Such would have been no problem on Vocado, but apparently, humans had sticks shoved up their asses about **** like this.

The food was delicious, so there was that.

She was sure that there were other attractions that she missed during her abbreviated and rushed self-directed tour, but there was no time to dissect every nook and cranny. Perhaps, maybe, she would stay a day and see more of the sights with Parsley. Assuming all this ridiculous **** she got herself caught up in was resolved by then.

She quietly landed on the Lookout. Seemed they were talking about something important, so she didn't bother getting involved. It would likely go over her head, anyway. Instead, she walked around the Lookout to find something to do. There, she found... a ship in the corner that she was sure wasn't there before. No one seemed particularly concerned about it, or even aware that it was even there. And from what she could sense, the people on said ship weren't really anything special.

With a sigh, she approached the ship and banged on the hull. "Hey! Anyone in there?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    After sharing exchanges briefly, Charco caught both of Sarada's fists unexpectedly. The maneuver came at great cost, she could feel it. Though, the goal of that maneuver wasn't immediately evident. It wasn't until her arms were twisted until her palms was facing upward and her elbow joints were forcibly extended that she realized it.

There was nothing she could to stop the headbutt from coming at her. Her head snapped back from the collision, the bridge of her nose pulverized. Crimson blood poured from the shattered organ, which made the already arduous task of breathing that much more difficult. She had to breath through her mouth just to get some much-needed air.

Heh.

Heheh.

A headbutt.

A freaking headbutt of all things!

If he only knew how many times Ishtar slammed her forehead - horns and all - into Sarada's face on a daily basis during their training sessions. At this point, she was already used to the pain of having her nose broken, it had been done so many times. She was also used to the act itself and knew exactly how to respond.

She grinned and channeled some energy into her forehead as she rose into the air. She hadn't forgotten Nunlil's lessons years ago, and Charco was about to get a stern teaching point - never headbutt a Saiyan who's sleeping with an Oni!

At the point of impact, the energy she built up detonated, exploding directly in his, and her, face.
    The gauntlet had been thrown down and Sarada had taken up the challenge.

Oh, how proud she looked as she made a show of it, rising into the air as she gathered the energy to show him the fruit of her labor with Ishtar. He could see the glee in her eyes as she fully intended to pay him back in full, a threat she more than had the capacity to fulfill. To start a headbutting match with her was risky if not suicidal... which made it the perfect bait. The air in his lungs was flush with chi that he had gathered not seconds after his headbutt had connected and by the time she was ready to strike, so was he.

Practically shouting in her face in defiance, that gathered chi escaped his lips as a torrent of energy, reminiscent of a technique she herself possessed. Whether or not the ParaSHOUTolophus would be strong enough to keep her at bay was to be seen, but Charco released Sarada's hands just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    The gauntlet had been thrown down and Sarada had taken up the challenge.

Oh, how proud she looked as she made a show of it, rising into the air as she gathered the energy to show him the fruit of her labor with Ishtar. He could see the glee in her eyes as she fully intended to pay him back in full, a threat she more than had the capacity to fulfill. To start a headbutting match with her was risky if not suicidal... which made it the perfect bait. The air in his lungs was flush with chi that he had gathered not seconds after his headbutt had connected and by the time she was ready to strike, so was he.

Practically shouting in her face in defiance, that gathered chi escaped his lips as a torrent of energy, reminiscent of a technique she herself possessed. Whether or not the ParaSHOUTolophus would be strong enough to keep her at bay was to be seen, but Charco released Sarada's hands just in case.
    Okay.

She didn't see that coming.

As Sarada's head craned forward, intent on returning the favor and smashing Charco's face the same way he broke hers, he screamed in her face. It wasn't just an expulsion of hot air, but there was a healthy portion of ki laced in the ear-splitting shout that killed her momentum. His letting go of her hands at that exact moment resulted in her tumbling back, giving the boy some reprieve.

She rolled through and landed on her knees. "You think you're clever?!"

It was time to end this. The fight had gone on long enough. The longer it dragged out, the more Charco's stupid insults were going to erode her patience until there was nothing left but a seething mass of anger and reckless abandon.

Her aura flared, a bright purple against the madness happening all around them.

"I'm ending this right here, right now! Galick Gun!!!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!