Page 636 of 782 FirstFirst ... 136536586626632633634635636637638639640646686736 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 11718
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    It took him some time to finally spit it out, but when he did, Sarada felt herself smirking.

He and Hilda were due to become life-mates at some point in the future. She glanced at the picture again. As far as mates went, he could have done a lot worse. At least from a pure aesthetic point of view.

"I see," she drawled. For some reason, Held requested - after reneging his refusal of her offer of a favor - that she, in no way, sharp, form or fashion mention him to Hilda. Not only was she not to acknowledge that they even knew each other, she wasn't even to mention his name. A bit extreme, but his apprehension and difficulty to even talk about the nature of their relationship gave insight into how much he disliked her.

Or, perhaps feared her.

Yeah, feared. Not that she could blame him. The way Hilda was waiting for her in her bedroom not once but twice had Sarada on edge every time she stepped inside her personal chambers for any reason. The woman didn't play around, and was likely strong and skilled enough to kill any one of them any time she wanted.

"Alright. From a purely carnal point of view, you can do a lot worse. She's a looker for sure. Nice titties, long legs. Probably a beast in the sheets." She rubbed her chin, then shrugged. "She also... concerns me, so I get it. But, lying to her isn't a good idea. She probably already knows that I know you and you saved my life. Not only that, but she's able to wipe out my entire race, so if it comes to them or you, then I have to pick them."

She shrugged again. It was a tough pill to hand out, but that was how it was.

"I won't go out of my way to reveal that I actually know you, mind. So, the best we can hope for is that she isn't as omniscient as I think she is and won't think to ask if I know the guy she wants to ride."
    Held groaned. "I don't think it's going to be as fun as you seem to imagine it..."

A pause.

"..Well, maybe that specific part, but I don't think anyone goes through that whole trial, just to get laid these days."

Least of all Hilda...I'd half expect to find out there was some weird breeding program and---Nevermind. I'm not going there.

"I suppose there have been worse agreements in history." Held replied with a weary sigh, "And I'd make the same choice in your position..I'm not exactly a fan of genocides, to put it mildly...."

Still, was she always capable? I had no doubt that Hilda...would have broken me several times over back then, but I never would have thought her--or whatever is left of her people--able to wield science so deftly as to have the Saiyans so spooked...Then again, revenge is a strong motvator...

"Still, I can't complain too much. If nothing else, knowing that I might run across her if I spend too much time with you is something I wouldn't have known earlier."

Still, no good deed goes unpunished. If somehow I managed to go unnoticed until now, there's no way she didn't pick up me announcing myself to all of Vocado and going to the Palace....See, this is why I don't do pro Bono work..

"....Jeez, can Jinzi work a bit quicker on this chaff?" Held replied looking forlornly at the sky, "The sooner that stuff is out, the sooner I can lay low for awhile...I know he's doing all he can, but I have my freedom riding on this now!"

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Meagan I'm going to use my clairvoyance to focus one the individual people who are entering this competition one at a time. This should give my clairvoyance more accuracy, as my last attempt was spotty at best too many variables " Althena said as she activate her Clairvoyance , picks out a name from the list of fighters and then starts drawing on her notepad.
    She didn't respond with words, but she did give Althena a nod and a slight smile.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    She didn't respond with words, but she did give Althena a nod and a slight smile.
    Althena notices Meagan's smile as she removes her hood . ( Well I guess there's no sense of me trying to blend in. Hopefully there's another female Toadian here or another race I know like a Replita and etc. ) Althena thought to herself. Althena decides to mingle while keep a eye on list of fighters as she draws on her notepad . " Darn who do I even talk to first there's so many people here that I don't even know " Althena said

Althena is attempt to mingle but seems unable to get any words out as she overwhelm by many different types of people that are there. ( I can't talk this is just like the first time I had to give my first public speech to my people when I was the Toadian Queen all over again.) Althena thought to herself.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-15-2019 at 11:17 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

The massive board lights up and the names are high lighted and called out over a massive PA system.

“Good evening ladies, gentleman, non-descript and everything inbetween! Our final four have arrived and in a few minutes the Tournamnet shall commence! Please give a round of applause for the following!”

Sgt. Meehsas

E. Bekon

Slamming Sammy Soco

Whisper

Calamon

Anubis

Planter

Count Vana

Korry

Samson

Chris the Knife

Brandenburg Cattel

Bell

Titanus

Spidus

Lady Vatta Von Deathstalker

The Masked Man of Mystery

Red Warrior

Wolf

Pied Piper

The Voiceless

Big Papa Toadil

Thrush Calivar

Flam

Candy

Solarius

Horn

King Hoht

Cthyalla

Charco

Queen Sarada

Meg Luna.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Althena notices Meagan's smile as she removes her hood . ( Well I guess there's no sense of me trying to blend in. Hopefully there's another female Toadian here or another race I know like a Replita and etc. ) Althena thought to herself. Althena decides to mingle while keep a eye on list of fighters as she draws on her notepad . " Darn who do I even talk to first there's so many people here that I don't even know " Althena said

Althena is attempt to mingle but seems unable to get any words out as she overwhelm by many different types of people that are there. ( I can't talk this is just like the first time I had to give my first public speech to my people when I was the Toadian Queen all over again.) Althena thought to herself.

OOC: for Cleric in case this was missed.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-15-2019 at 11:30 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

nothing to see here
    Sorry, was going to go individually. Which name and person would she like to focus on specifically? This way it’s easier for me.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Sarada scanned the names in hopes of finding some familiar ones. And she did. Besides theirs, it looked like this timeline's Chris the Knife and Samson Balon were also participating. They would both cause considerable problems and weren't to be underestimated.

Masked Man of Mystery was very like Totoma. Only he could come up with something so unbearably lame.

Hm. Bekon. Probably related to Totoma's dad.

Other than that, it was going to be a field of relative strangers. Perfect; that meant she didn't have to feel bad going full out. It wasn't going to be a cakewalk by any means. Just making it through qualifying meant the field was stacked, even more so than the Tournament of Destiny. Sarada didn't foresee a single moment when she could get lax and sleepwalk through a fight like she could before.

"Hm? Who's Meg Luna? Did Meagan not make it?" Well, that was lame. Unless that was an alias.

...but why? It wasn't like anyone knew who they were and she assumed Meagan was a common name through the universe.

Oh, well.

"I'm ready to fight! Can't wait to meet my first opponent!" But first, she needed to change her clothes. Her cape was a hindrance and she didn't want anything to cost her a win. Tapping the amulet hanging around her neck, she changed into her original black armor. "There we go. Now I'm ready to rock."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Sorry, was going to go individually. Which name and person would she like to focus on specifically? This way it’s easier for me.

OOC: Big Papa Toadil and I restore my post just in case.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-15-2019 at 11:40 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Sarada scanned the names in hopes of finding some familiar ones. And she did. Besides theirs, it looked like this timeline's Chris the Knife and Samson Balon were also participating. They would both cause considerable problems and weren't to be underestimated.

Masked Man of Mystery was very like Totoma. Only he could come up with something so unbearably lame.

Other than that, it was going to be a field of relative strangers. Perfect; that meant she didn't have to feel bad going full out. It wasn't going to be a cakewalk by any means. Just making it through qualifying meant the field was stacked, even more so than the Tournament of Destiny. Sarada didn't foresee a single moment when she could get lax and sleepwalk through a fight like she could before.

"Hm? Who's Meg Luna? Did Meagan not make it?" Well, that was lame. Unless that was an alias.

...but why? It wasn't like anyone knew who they were and she assumed Meagan was a common name through the universe.

Oh, well.

"I'm ready to fight! Can't wait to meet my first opponent!" But first, she needed to change her clothes. Her cape was a hindrance and she didn't want anything to cost her a win. Tapping the amulet hanging around her neck, she changed into her original black armor. "There we go. Now I'm ready to rock."
    Althena spots Sandra and goes to chat little with her " Hey Sandra see that name right there Big Papa Toadil , there's something about the last part of that name that jumps out at me. " Althena said.
    My Forum check it out

Althena spots Sandra and goes to chat little with her " Hey Sandra see that name right there Big Papa Toadil , there's something about the last part of that name that jumps out at me. " Althena said.
    Sarada's eye twitched.

"Yeah, he's probably a Toad like you or something."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sarada's eye twitched.

"Yeah, he's probably a Toad like you or something."
    " Yeah that's what I'm thinking and that's why I'm focusing on that name specifically! " Althena said
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-16-2019 at 12:50 AM.
    My Forum check it out

" Yeah that's what I'm thinking and that's why I'm focusing on that name specifically! " Althena said
    "Well, good luck. Hope you find a friend here." With that, Sarada left swiftly to mentally prepare and meditate before her first fight.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Well, good luck. Hope you find a friend here." With that, Sandra left swiftly to mentally prepare and meditate before her first fight.

" I'm only gather intel for the group nothing more , nothing less !" Althena remarks Althena keeps drawing in her note book . ( This place is sinful a practitioner of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam would never be caught dead in a place like this, If this Big Papa Toadil is indeed a Toadian and is a practitioner of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam , then they are bring shame to the art for even step foot in a place like this! Althena thought to herself
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-16-2019 at 06:13 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Oh, well.

"Yes, that's me." Meagan was aside her as soon as she spoke, "I just shortened my name. The standards for entry into this competition are set too low, it was to easy."

"Well, good luck. Hope you find a friend here." With that, Sarada left swiftly to mentally prepare and meditate before her first fight.
    "Don't wander off too long, this could start at any time." She cautioned Sarada as the young Queen left them.
    Last edited by Tami; 02-16-2019 at 06:00 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Praxat is with Dash " You know Dash I really wanted to enter that tournament , well I hope anyways that tournament that Sarada, Cthylla, Meagan, Charco are entering in that alternate world is up to code of conduct that all tournaments should go by . There are shady tournaments out there that don't even check for things like doping." Praxat said
    My Forum check it out