Page 427 of 782 FirstFirst ... 327377417423424425426427428429430431437477527 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada's sly grin grew in hunger and luminosity. "Then I think we should take some to go, in case we need to refuel midway." More like definitely, regardless of whether any refueling was needed or not. Chromakai food was delicious, even if it wasn't on par with anything Zaofan could make.

Upon exiting the room where Meagan was healing and dashing down the hall, they came across two young Chromakai women. One excused herself the moment they arrived to take a change of clothes to Meagan. The other remained and inquired of any needs they may have had.

"Hello," she greeted with a respectful bow of her head. "We're both starving after fighting. Could you take us to the kitchen so we can get something to eat? Also, is there any meat on hand?"
    "This way, please follow me." The woman led them to a dinning room adjacent to a kitchen. From there, they could already smell food cooking. "Make yourselves comfortable, the food should be ready by now. I hope it is acceptable."

the young women enters the kitchen, then a few moments later, she and the third Priestess emerge with serving trays. The prepared foods appear to be a combination of traditional Chromakai vegetarian dishes, various breads and pasta, along with some Earth Style foods. There is no red meat, but there are fish and fowl dishes as well being laid down on the dinning room table in front of them.

"Can I get you something to drink? We have water, various sodas and fruits juices, as well as wine." The purple haired Priestess inquired.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

25 years? That was a long ass time to wait just so she could go home to see her family. Well, that was assuming that not all her siblings hated her. If they did, that would make going home rather awkward.

Auroc was a bitch. She had seen this with her own two eyes, witnessed Ochazuke scaring him into running away like a pussy. Heh. Is she were Nevanlinna, Sarada would have no qualms about living her entire life without ever being forgiven by that punk. Heh. Of course, she kept this to herself. Most people didn't like it when someone talked shit about their god. And if the Threshling were as pro-Auroc as she thought, even someone as... noncommittal as Nevanlinna apparently was wouldn't care too much for it.

Finally, challenging the Queen was the most fun option as far as Sarada was concerned. Matching fists with someone as allegedly powerful and experienced as Nevanlinna's mother would be an extraordinary, once-in-a-lifetime bout that had Sarada shivering with excitement just thinking about.

"Not that you asked my opinion, but I think you should go with option three. I've witnessed Auroc's influenced firsthand, and honestly, he ain't all he's cracked up to be. Hell, Ochazuke sent him screaming like a bitch. Hehe. Oh, whoops." Well, so much for not insulting the woman's god to her face.

Ah, well.

"And 25 years is a long time. And the universe is pretty huge, so there's no telling how strong you'll become. Plus, fighting someone as strong as your mother is exactly what I'd call a good time, so where's the downside?"

As for Seri and her very Saiyan-like assumption that one needed to beat up the dragon to get it to resurrect someone, Sarada laughed and ruffled her hair. "Nah, unfortunately, I thinking hitting the dragon is frowned upon. You actually make a wish, and the dragon grants that wish. So, I'll wish for all the Saiyans that were killed by Tuffles in the last year to be wished back, and then your colony will be alive again. It's that easy."
    "Your input has been noted," said Nevanlinna. "Though, in truth, I am... still deciding what I should do. It has been a year since my exile began, and my days have been spent training... usually with Seri. My progress has been... adequate, though my only real battle was with an android of Tuffle make that called itself Infa. It proved to be quite formidable, though as you can see, I ultimately emerged the victor in that battle."

The Threshling cocked her head. "Ah, and I owe you a fight, do I not? Would you prefer it soon or like to take a... what do these earthings say... take a raincheck on it? I believe that's the saying."

"You and the queen are gonna fight? Awesome! Can I fight too? Pleaaaase?"

Nevanlinna sighed. It was only natural that a Saiyan, even if they were a child, to want to fight strong opponents. Still, just up and sorta challenging the Saiyan Queen--both of them--was a bit lacking in manners. At least by Threshling standards.

...knowing Saiyans, it was probably a perfectly reasonable thing for them to do.

"Fight her if you wish, but you shall do so on your own and after I have made good on my offer."

"...fiiine," said Seri, sighing and kicking a piece of debris off the lookout.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    using Ki Althena inflates her muscles and bone a small bit , and her height increase from 7'6" to 7'8". she then says to Eva " this is Efficiency Mode it grants a 4 x boost in power and it's highly efficient ." "it's mainly use for conserving stamina my power level in this mode is 200,000 ." she then reverts to her original size.

after that she just uses Ki to increase the size of her leg and arm muscles just enough for there to be noticeable difference. she then says " this is boost mode it grants a 6x boost in power and boost strength & speed." " it doesn't sacrifice too much stamina but there's still loss of Stamina compare to Efficiency mode." " my power level in this mode is 300,000"

Althena then uses Ki to bulk up her entire body to the point where it's a mountain of muscle and her height increases to 10 feet . Althena then says to Eva" this is Power mode it grants a 8x boost in power and boost strength tremendously but suffers in speed and stamina." " in this mode my power level is 400,000 ." Althena than surges more Ki though her body until a red fiery aura surrounds her body and glowing red lines of Ki appear on her body, and her eyes turn completely white .

Althena then says to Eva " finally this is Max mode which grants 10x boost in power giving both a tremendous boost in strength and speed . " "however it comes with a great cost Max mode has massive Ki drainage. " "it is a technique that should only be use as a last resort." " in this mode my power level is 500,000 but because of the rapid drainage in Ki it drops to 25,000 within six minutes

" in the book of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam the most recommend mode to use is Efficiency Mode". " no Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam master include me would ever recommend going straight into Max mode ." " it's just not worth it." " even now as I'm in this mode I can feel my Stamina and Ki rapidly draining."

" you can see the visually see Ki leaking out from my body." " the mode is really powerful but at the same time impractical."

for Cleric in case my last post was missed.

at the Look Out Althena while still in Max mode says to Eva " okay to recap Efficiency Mode it grants a 4x boost in power, Boost mode grants a 6x boost in power , Power mode grants a 8x boost in power but suffers from great loss in speed and stamina, and finally Max Mode grants a 10x boost in power but suffers from massive Ki drainage." " these are all the four power up techniques of Toadian combat style Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam. " " which I have demonstrate to you. " " right now I'm still in Max mode as you can plainly see. "

" if you can read my Ki and I believe you can. " "you have most likely notice that while I'm in this mode that my energy constantly keeps dropping by five percent." as Althena says this her power level drops from 25,000 to 1,250 from 500,000 to a miserly 1,250 in the span of 10 minutes. Althena starts to breath heavily saying " each power up technique was create by a different Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam Master."

"Efficiency Mode was created by the first master and founder of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam Vivian Luue ." " who is also the create of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam greatest technique Rebound Flash Boost Counter." " it's technique that sends attacks back at the attack at more the twice the attacks power. " it's a extremely difficult technique to master as it involves timing and reading attacks. "

" I know how to do this technique but I could never pull it off 100% of the time." " now back to the history of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam Power Up techniques ." " a generation later Boost mode was create by Gloria Luue in attempt to make a power up technique that was better than her mother Vivian's Efficiency Mode technique ." " decisions to rather or not Gloria Luue had successfully improved upon her Mother Vivian Luue's power up technique was split. "

"Toadians in my time couldn't come to agreement if Boost mode was better or worse then Efficiency." " one side it was better because of the speed it granted over Efficiency mode , and another side it was worse, because of it wasn't as efficient. " "one generation after Boost mode was made , Power mode was created by Yavian Luue who was Vivian Luue's granddaughter."

"Yavian want to created a technique that could greatly boost a Toadian's strength so she develop Power Mode. " " she was successful in developed the technique but the strength it gave came at the cost of speed and stamina. " another generation later Max Mode was create by Livain Luue the great granddaughter of Vivian Luue. " "Livian Luue saw how slow her Mother Yavian Luue's technique power mode was and wanted to improve it's speed. "

"so she develop Max Mode." " in doing so she create the most useless power up technique in Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam." " even through Max Mode will grant a Toadian 10x boost in power." " that power can only be maintain for 5 minuets. "

"finally there's the mythical Awaken Mode theorize by Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam master Mavivan Luue 1,000 years ago before my time." "Mavivan saw the flaws of her ancestors Boost mode, Power Mode and Max Mode techniques and want to created a mode that could truly surpass Efficiency Mode." " so she start theorize on a technique that could do just that ." " a technique that could surpass Efficiency mode in Ki control and be more efficient."

"Mavivan tried for years to develop this technique but she was never successful ." " many Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam masters after her death have tried to develop Awaken mode and none have succeed ." " that is the history of the Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam power up techniques." " Oh and Awaken mode also goes by another name in the book of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam which is Enlightenment Mode. "

" during my time when I was still apprentice of Form Guardian of Qacriea Doxal." " I tried my hand at developing Yamzohsitio Mode ." " that's the actual name of the Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam mythical power up technique." " tried so hard to develop the technique but never came close to do it."

" after many fail attempts I became convince that the technique was flat out impossible." " so I give up in trying to develop it." Althena body then automatically against her own will reverts back to it's normal size of 7'6" and 325 pounds. an extremely exhaust Althena drops to her knees and says to Eva " going into Max Mode takes a lot out of me."

" it's going to be awhile before I can regain my energy ." " Max Mode is particular useless as a technique and isn't worth teaching. " " I only know it because my Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam master , my first mentor taught it to me." " I won't be teaching my descendent Qaztoh or my first mentor's descendent Praxat how to do the Max Mode technique ."

" I plan to only teach them how to use Efficiency mode, Boost mode and Power Mode." " by the way my base power level was 50,000 the last time I check." " as for the Rebound Flash Boost Counter technique it doesn't send back physically attacks like punches ." " however the stance for Rebound Flash Boost Counter is a counter stance design to counter physical attacks with either a throw or a hold.

"a well time Rebound Flash Boost Counter can reflect Ki attacks such as beams of Ki back at the attacker." " I have only my success rate of pulling Rebound Flash Boost Counter off is only 10% and I'm a Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam Master." "in fact no Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam Master not even the founder of the combat style Vivian Luue herself has ever master the Rebound Flash Boost Counter technique!"
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-16-2018 at 12:19 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Sarada scoffed. "As if!"

Once they were a suitable distance away, she started to stretch. It wasn't really necessary since she had just gotten into a fight only a short time ago, but it was more a force of habit than anything else. Besides, one could never be too limber.

The battle was on! She powered up to her base combat power, then charged Charco. "Let's see what you've learned all this time!" She threw a fusillade of punches at Charco to gauge his speed and reaction time.
    She was stronger, that much as clear. Although Charco managed to parry, evade and dodge her initial barrage of punches, each one of them jarred his skeleton. Taking a full-on strike from her wouldn't end well for him.

How exciting...

It had been some time since he had a good fight and who better than a Saiyan?

"You wanna see what I've learned?! Well, peep this!"

Sticking his hand directly towards her, he quickly began gathering ki in what would obviously be a point-blank shot. The coalescing energy grew large enough and bright enough to obscure his visage.

"BIG BANG KAMEHAME--"

Suddenly, the once blinding light of the ki dissipated, revealing it to be a ruse. Appearing behind her, Charco aimed a kick to the curve of her spine.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "This way, please follow me." The woman led them to a dinning room adjacent to a kitchen. From there, they could already smell food cooking. "Make yourselves comfortable, the food should be ready by now. I hope it is acceptable."

the young women enters the kitchen, then a few moments later, she and the third Priestess emerge with serving trays. The prepared foods appear to be a combination of traditional Chromakai vegetarian dishes, various breads and pasta, along with some Earth Style foods. There is no red meat, but there are fish and fowl dishes as well being laid down on the dinning room table in front of them.

"Can I get you something to drink? We have water, various sodas and fruits juices, as well as wine." The purple haired Priestess inquired.
    "Ah!" The various smells from the different dishes tantalized Sarada, making her mouth water and her stomach growl. Even though there was a notable absence of red meat from the dishes on display, fish and fowls were more than a suitable substitute.

"Wine, please," she requested when prompted. She then sat down and started to pile different foods onto separate plates. "You know, I never thought a date would be how this entire ordeal would end," she said to Ishtar. "Not that I'm complaining. Quite the opposite, in fact."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    "Your input has been noted," said Nevanlinna. "Though, in truth, I am... still deciding what I should do. It has been a year since my exile began, and my days have been spent training... usually with Seri. My progress has been... adequate, though my only real battle was with an android of Tuffle make that called itself Infa. It proved to be quite formidable, though as you can see, I ultimately emerged the victor in that battle."

The Threshling cocked her head. "Ah, and I owe you a fight, do I not? Would you prefer it soon or like to take a... what do these earthings say... take a raincheck on it? I believe that's the saying."

"You and the queen are gonna fight? Awesome! Can I fight too? Pleaaaase?"

Nevanlinna sighed. It was only natural that a Saiyan, even if they were a child, to want to fight strong opponents. Still, just up and sorta challenging the Saiyan Queen--both of them--was a bit lacking in manners. At least by Threshling standards.

...knowing Saiyans, it was probably a perfectly reasonable thing for them to do.

"Fight her if you wish, but you shall do so on your own and after I have made good on my offer."

"...fiiine," said Seri, sighing and kicking a piece of debris off the lookout.
    Sarada wasn't sure how a race of nomads managed to create an android powerful enough to kill an entire colony of Saiyans, even if they caught them by surprise. "Those bastards have caused me more trouble than I care to admit."

The prospect of fighting Nevanlinna was intriguing and exciting. Her magic presented a challenge that she could only experience with Ishtar. The Threshling had a different fighting style that would only enhance that challenge.

Unfortunately, she couldn't stay much longer. Plus, she had just fought Charco, so she was feeling satisfied. "Raincheck," she answered. She turned her gaze to Seri and smiled. "Tell you what. I'll fight you both in a few months when I return to make that wish to the dragon. You have my word."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    She was stronger, that much as clear. Although Charco managed to parry, evade and dodge her initial barrage of punches, each one of them jarred his skeleton. Taking a full-on strike from her wouldn't end well for him.

How exciting...

It had been some time since he had a good fight and who better than a Saiyan?

"You wanna see what I've learned?! Well, peep this!"

Sticking his hand directly towards her, he quickly began gathering ki in what would obviously be a point-blank shot. The coalescing energy grew large enough and bright enough to obscure his visage.

"BIG BANG KAMEHAME--"

Suddenly, the once blinding light of the ki dissipated, revealing it to be a ruse. Appearing behind her, Charco aimed a kick to the curve of her spine.
    Despite all his training, Sarada was still stronger. She supposed that was the difference between a Saiyan and a human. Even still, she could tell he had gotten stronger himself. She was excited to see what knew techniques he had come up with.

Like the Big Bang Kamehameha.

Wait, what?

What's this?!

Sarada crossed her arms over her chest and face in a desperate attempt to block the incoming blast, only to fly forward after receiving a sharp kick to the back. She caught herself and quickly turned to face him. "Pretty clever, I'll admit. Try this on."

She charged forward again, a ki blast forming in her hand. When she crossed halfway, however, the blast then swallowed her entire hand, so that when she tossed a punch at his abdomen, it exploded for added effect.

It was a weaker blast, of course.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default ShingEndgame, Finale

"I see. They'll be back, in that case. As long as Wilhelm and his princess are here, they'll keep coming back." That was a double-edged sword. They wouldn't be safe until Ryu and Crimson Cloak were both dead. On the other hand, fighting an actual demon and.... yokai(?) was exciting. As long as he was fused, that was.

"Hey, what the hell are you apologizing for? That was the most excitement I've had in months! There's nothing better than a good fight to get the blood pumping!"

Since Sarada was literally right next to him, she leaned in close.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Huh. Find it funny that you'd wanna learn from an assassin," Sasheem sneered. "Either way, they made the afternoon a little less boring, Sasheem supposes."

"Are you giving out snacks or somethin'?" the Majin questioned, halfway hoping that was the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

Still, when the began to approach the others, Ishtar broke away from Zaofan, and Sarada, and made her way swiftly over.

"Nevanlinna, and ... er. Child. There is a matter we need to discuss."
    Before Ishtar walks away from the collected heroes, Zaofan summons his strength from a place of vulnerability, and honesty, to show them exactly why he asked them to come closer in the first place.

With his eyes closed and with gentle speed, he wraps his arms around the combined Sarada, Ishtar, Held, Ochazuke, and even Sasheem. Especially Sasheem, considering he bent closer than everyone save for Sarada. A deep group hug as best as his limited wingspan would allow. Whatever grudges, whatever hesitance from the others, Zaofan didn't mind.

"My friends! My friends..." he maintains the embrace with all warmth and sincerity. "I know it's been months since we've last been together like this, since we went our separate ways, but... the first time I fought Shingen, he beat me badly and captured me in darkness. The second time, right here on the Lookout, when I fought him by myself, I became convinced that I would die alone. Shingen was one of the greatest monsters of my youth. I never thought he could be overcome. And then each of you showed up. You gave me hope. So believe me when I say that -- it is so very good to see you. My friends."

He finally manages to let go, even if Sasheem would resist the hug in the first place. He places fist to palm, and bows respectfully. "Thank you."

Despite all his training, Sarada was still stronger. She supposed that was the difference between a Saiyan and a human. Even still, she could tell he had gotten stronger himself. She was excited to see what new techniques he had come up with.

Like the Big Bang Kamehameha.

Wait, what?

What's this?!

Sarada crossed her arms over her chest and face in a desperate attempt to block the incoming blast, only to fly forward after receiving a sharp kick to the back. She caught herself and quickly turned to face him. "Pretty clever, I'll admit. Try this on."

She charged forward again, a ki blast forming in her hand. When she crossed halfway, however, the blast then swallowed her entire hand, so that when she tossed a punch at his abdomen, it exploded for added effect.

It was a weaker blast, of course.
    He was surprised that worked, but then again, Sarada had always tended to be more on the gullible side. Exploiting that nature of hers would probably only work one or two more times before she got wise to his actions so it was far from being the equalizer he'd want.

Recovering from his kick, Sarada charged again, this time gathering energy over her fist like an explosive gauntlet. When she swung, Charco didn't dodge nor block her attack, but rather he seized her fist with both hands.

Clever... That was the same word Kami said when he had created the KameTyrannoHa on the fly during his personalized training session with the guardian of Earth.

Although it was still a crude method, it was effective. Using the chi from his Terrible Claws as insulation between his hands and Sarada's ki, he began to inject his own energy into it, manipulating hers in the process. The only difference between this situation the last time he'd used this ability was that Sarada's energy was still in contact with her physical being. In addition to fighting back her energy, he now had to worry about her overpowering him in sheer strength alone.

Not that he would give he enough time.

"There is something I've learned after all this time: pain tolerance."

Pouring more energy into their combining ki, he deliberately caused it to go volatile and explode with both of them at ground zero.

meanwhile on Qacriea at the Gukraimano Demjir is greeting by a person claim to be the Supreme Kai Shinn while he is doing his sword training. this person says " hi the Shinn the Supreme Ki here ." " just came to check on well your sister is doing as Qacriea's ." guardian."

Demjir replies to the person saying " about that I'm not sure my twin sister Zykona is really this planet's Guardian, because a period of meditation ." " I remember something." " I remember that I and my twin sisters former home planet Knots too had a Guardian and what I remember about him is that he did not have god Ki!" " he had this thing called Access to a small spark of Creational Energy ."

" if you were the actually Shinn you would have know that." " you would have know who the Guardian of Knots was." " yet when I first met you never once mention Guardian knots or his name Malaki!" " back then 2,000 years ago I thought far sure you were the real Shinn , but on that day I first met you I sense this foul magical energy."

" at first I thought it was just the left offer magical energy from the mechanical Golem that destroy I and my twin sister home planet Knots." " however now that I have once again come face to face with you ." " I can tell that the foul magical energy I'm was sense back then was coming from you!" " yeah back then you trick me and my sister in believe that you were the Supreme Kai Shinn."

" that you had god Ki since we couldn't sense any Ki from you." " now I have realize why I couldn't sense any Ki from you because you don't possess any!" " the only energy you possess is magical energy!" " as an Konatsian warrior I have been train to sense by Ki and magical energy."

" so just who are you really and were to you get off making I and my sister look like fools." Demjir slashes the person calming to be Shinn and the person teleports using magic saying " well aren't we the clever, wait expect it took you 2,000 years to figure out that you and your twin sister were being played." the person claim to be Shinn then turns into a demon and grins saying " yeah it took you long enough to catch on Konatsian ." " as for my name Konatsian it's Zerx!"

Demjir powers up and gets ready to attack Nyarlathotep saying " so you a demon while I teach you to make fools of me and my twin sister demon." Zerx grins at this saying " well I'm not actually a demon I'm a homunculus." " this is just the form I choose because I really don't remember what my original form looks like." " I don't even remember the Alchemist who create me."

just as Demjir is about to attack Zerx freezes Demjir in place saying " huh now what was that about you teaching me a lesson?" " face it you my be a warrior that can use magic but when it comes to magic you are severely outclass Konatsian ." " now what should I do with you ." " wait I know I'll do this."

Zerx casts a spell on Demjir that transforms Demjir into a Vog and then unfreezes Demjir. Demjir barks at Zerx demand that the homunculus change him back but Zerx just puts on a devilish grin saying " sorry but I don't speak Vog." " don't worry I'll make up a good excuse as to why you suddenly vanish to your twin sister Zykona when I greet her as Shinn!" Zerx then shapeshifts himself to look like Shinn and laughs sinisterly saying " oh this show is far from off."

" not until I the hit the punchline." " so as they say the show must go on." Zerx then teleports out of Demjir's room. leaving Demjir trap as an Vog.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-18-2019 at 09:48 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    With the Red Etrina perched delicately on her shoulder, Ishtar stepped toward the sound of Etrina's voice before slowing to a stop.

Wait.

Zaofan was attempting to rescue Etrina, which meant that regardless of who it was that was speaking -- with Etrina's voice, no less -- this was nothing more than an illusion. Or at worse, some form of ... possession. Which was, in some way ... troubling. Still, even as Ishtar started walking again, she was quick to break the glamour that was being woven, here.

"Fate, please. Come greet your niece."

OT: Crystal Tower from FFXIV. Good choice, given the story line for this particular raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    For all of Etrina's father's flaws, and they were many, Asha'rah had to admit he had a sense of style. The cavern they found themselves in was huge, but decorated with countless rows of bookshelves along its walls. And in the center, a shining tower of crystal - a fortress of solitude to study in peace and focused grandeur.

And then a voice, coming from nearby yet from no visible source. Etrina. That she was still alive and sane enough to ask for help did much to lift Asha'rah's spirits. The goddess silently squeezed Ishtar's shoulder, conveying support and well-wishes for the battle to come.

"If Fate were immalleable, Evangeline would have never brought us all together. You may not need it, but I believe in you. I have always believed in you since the day we met. Let us retrieve our friends and storm out of here alive."

When she was done, she turned to address the voice.

"Etrina, we are here for you. Where are you?"
    "Over here." The voice called out. The shelving served as a makeshift hallway, making it easier to follow the source of the voice back to its source.....soo enough they two rounded the corner and came upon an unexpected scene.

The shelfs spread outwards, forming a semi-circle around a central pedestal that carried a throne fit for a monarch, facing toward a opening where the crystal spire in the distance was fully visible. On the floor at the foot of the throne, Aiden Stoltengarde lay silent and broken....whatever had transpired but moment ago, Etrinas father seemed to have been on the receiving end of a brutal beating.

"Your Late..."

Etrina stepped out from behind the chair. Her normal robe was absent, having been replaced with something more regal looking in red and gold. She staff was now a more elaborate one with a gold headpiece....that had been stained red with blood. As she walked past she gave her father a very forceful, sadistic jab with the end of her staff...when it elected no result she almost seemed disappointed, then she kicked his body aside.

".....You need not worry now....the threat is over. It seems this was nothing more then another one of his tests....though this one ended quite badly for him."

Etrina turned to them, her golden eyes sparkling with what seemed like newfound energy. "Thank you all the same though....I never thought you'd come all the way here to help me. Such friendship should be rewarded....and as the new scion of house stoltengarde, I'm sure I can arrange any number of wonderful gifts for my esteemed friends."

It was wrong....it was ohh so wrong.....there was no way Etrina should be acting this way.

Yet while Ishtar was afforded some protection by her state of being, Asha'rah would find something creeping over her mind. Like puppet strings being pulled in her brain, attempting to pull away the doubt in her mind. It was subtle but powerful.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    for Cleric in case my last post was missed.

at the Look Out Althena while still in Max mode says to Eva " okay to recap Efficiency Mode it grants a 4x boost in power, Boost mode grants a 6x boost in power , Power mode grants a 8x boost in power but suffers from great loss in speed and stamina, and finally Max Mode grants a 10x boost in power but suffers from massive Ki drainage." " these are all the four power up techniques of Toadian combat style Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam. " " which I have demonstrate to you. " " right now I'm still in Max mode as you can plainly see. "

" if you can read my Ki and I believe you can. " "you have most likely notice that while I'm in this mode that my energy constantly keeps dropping by five percent." as Althena says this her power level drops from 25,000 to 1,250 from 400,000 to a miserly 1,250 in the span of 10 minutes. Althena starts to breath heavily saying " each power up technique was create by a different Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam Master."

"Efficiency Mode was created by the first master and founder of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam Vivian Luue ." " who is also the create of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam greatest technique Rebound Flash Boost Counter." " it's technique that sends attacks back at the attack at more the twice the attacks power. " it's a extremely difficult technique to master as it involves timing and reading attacks. "

" I know how to do this technique but I could never pull it off 100% of the time." " now back to the history of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam Power Up techniques ." " a generation later Boost mode was create by Gloria Luue in attempt to make a power up technique that was better than her mother Vivian's Efficiency Mode technique ." " decisions to rather or not Gloria Luue had successfully improved upon her Mother Vivian Luue's power up technique was split. "

"Toadians in my time couldn't come to agreement if Boost mode was better or worse then Efficiency." " one side it was better because of the speed it granted over Efficiency mode , and another side it was worse, because of it wasn't as efficient. " "one generation after Boost mode was made , Power mode was created by Yavian Luue who was Vivian Luue's granddaughter."

"Yavian want to created a technique that could greatly boost a Toadian's strength so she develop Power Mode. " " she was successful in developed the technique but the strength it gave came at the cost of speed and stamina. " another generation later Max Mode was create by Livain Luue the great granddaughter of Vivian Luue. " "Livian Luue saw how slow her Mother Yavian Luue's technique power mode was and wanted to improve it's speed. "

"so she develop Max Mode." " in doing so she create the most useless power up technique in Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam." " even through Max Mode will grant a Toadian 10x boost in power." " that power can only be maintain for 5 minuets. "

"finally there's the mythical Awaken Mode theorize by Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam master Mavivan Luue 1,000 years ago before my time." "Mavivan saw the flaws of her ancestors Boost mode, Power Mode and Max Mode techniques and want to created a mode that could truly surpass Efficiency Mode." " so she start theorize on a technique that could do just that ." " a technique that could surpass Efficiency mode in Ki control and be more efficient."

"Mavivan tried for years to develop this technique but she was never successful ." " many Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam masters after her death have tried to develop Awaken mode and none have succeed ." " that is the history of the Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam power up techniques." " Oh and Awaken mode also goes by another name in the book of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam which is Enlightenment Mode. "

" during my time when I was still apprentice of Form Guardian of Qacriea Doxal." " I tried my hand at developing Yamzohsitio Mode ." " that's the actual name of the Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam mythical power up technique." " tried so hard to develop the technique but never came close to do it."

" after many fail attempts I became convince that the technique was flat out impossible." " so I give up in trying to develop it." Althena body then automatically against her own will reverts back to it's normal size of 7'6" and 325 pounds. an extremely exhaust Althena drops to her knees and says to Eva " going into Max Mode takes a lot out of me."

" it's going to be awhile before I can regain my energy ." " Max Mode is particular useless as a technique and isn't worth teaching. " " I only know it because my Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam master , my first mentor taught it to me." " I won't be teaching my descendent Qaztoh or my first mentor's descendent Praxat how to do the Max Mode technique ."

" I plan to only teach them how to use Efficiency mode, Boost mode and Power Mode." " by the way my base power level was 50,000 the last time I check." " as for the Rebound Flash Boost Counter technique it doesn't send back physically attacks like punches ." " however the stance for Rebound Flash Boost Counter is a counter stance design to counter physical attacks with either a throw or a hold.

"a well time Rebound Flash Boost Counter can reflect Ki attacks such as beams of Ki back at the attacker." " I have only my success rate of pulling Rebound Flash Boost Counter off is only 10% and I'm a Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam Master." "in fact no Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam Master not even the founder of the combat style Vivian Luue herself has ever master the Rebound Flash Boost Counter technique!"
    Eva just stares at the sheer amount of information.

“I see.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Default Transition

After spending one month training in magic with Etrina as well as learning how to use her new magcite weapon

b08eada17750d2b04b98764f43f76b71b2.jpg

Cyanna received the call from Meagan to return to Chroma. Meagan gave her a few more days to let others know and to wrap things up on Earth. It was on one of those days, a quiet day when not much was happening on the Lookout, that she came running up to earth's Guardian.

"Lady Eva!" Cyanna called out, seeing her outside on the Plaza, "Lady Eva!" she calls again as she approaches from within the Lookout's main building, holding her weapon in her hand.

As she approached, she tried to calm down her excitement, "Have you seen what Etrina made for me?" Holding up the staff.
    Last edited by Tami; 11-16-2018 at 08:38 AM.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    After spending one month training in magic with Etrina as well as learning how to use her new magcite weapon

b08eada17750d2b04b98764f43f76b71b2.jpg

Cyanna received the call from Meagan to return to Chroma. Meagan gave her a few more days to let others know and to wrap things up on Earth. It was on one of those days, a quiet day when not much was happening on the Lookout, that she came running up to earth's Guardian.

"Lady Eva!" Cyanna called out, seeing her outside on the Plaza, "Lady Eva!" she calls again as she approaches from within the Lookout's main building, holding her weapon in her hand.

As she approached, she tried to calm down her excitement, "Have you seen what Etrina made for me?" Holding up the staff.
    Eva smiles.

“That’s an impressive artifact, my dear. What does it do?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Eva smiles.

“That’s an impressive artifact, my dear. What does it do?”
    Turning 90 degrees away from Eva, Cyanna channeled magical energy through it and activated it.

As the rod transformed into a Prism Trident, Cyanna then slashed the air once before turning back to Eva, "It's a Prism Trident. I can use it as a regular weapon, or I can use it to focus my light magic."

She then held it away from Eva and out into the air beyond the Lookout. As she did, a blast of light shot out from it. Not bright enough to hurt the eyes, or do any damage, just colorful liek a rainbow.

"I held back on that one, Etrina says I need to learn to control it better. If I put too much into the spell, I might blind someone. I'm working on making laser beams and stronger blasts."

She then pointed the Trident downward as she spoke to Eva, "There's something else I'm working on too."

Focusing on the Trident, the three tips glowed with circular spheres of light. The balls of light then floated up and changed shape...

turning into butterflies.

Cyanna smiled, "Their just light images now, but I'm working on making them more solid. Maybe even more like Etrina's Pixies."

The butterflies fluttered around Eva and Cyanna for a while, before eventually fading away.