Page 503 of 545 FirstFirst ... 3403453493499500501502503504505506507513 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 8172
  1. #7531
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Royal Castle of Atlantica, High Court of Terra
    Posts
    18,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Ohh..." Etrina raises an eyebrow. "You owe me a beating? Did I do something last year that was worthy of such attention...?" The coy smile on Etrinas face was enough to say she knew exactly what was being referred to. "....Alas, I'm currently caring for someone. My leisure will have to be later when I'm free."



    "......Hmm....Over here." Etrina directed the Saiyan Queens attention over to the blanket, and the growing magicite crystal cuddled into it. Then...without so much as asking, Sarada felt an eyedropper and bottle being pushed into her hands.

    "Since your here....would you mind applying some of this to the crystal. It's powered dusk in a catalyst solution. Three drops on the crystal..any more and your spoiling her. She can't answer back until she has a body...perhaps vibrations at best, but she can hear you so speak. Maybe use the opportunity to speak your mind without interjection..." Etrina stepped aside and wave her hand towards the back of the room. "......Come with me to the storehosue Asha'rah, I need to get some extra materials for experimentation. I'm sure the queen has things covered here."
    Realizing that it has been a long time since she last spoke to Etriana, and hearing her voice not far away, Cyanna heads in that direction. Walking at a clam, yet brisk step, she keeps her eyes open for the Mage who first taught her magic.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

  2. #7532
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    6,895

    Default

    The small opening Ochazuke had noticed had not been for a person, and even he hadnít detected the small dime sized sphere of metal that impacted the earth.

    The metal pulses, ripples, and then a man appears. The sphere melts down after he appears, itís purpose served in teleporting him there.

    He adjusts his long coat, checks to see if his gear is still good, and then pats his mustache down a bit as his gaze falls over Capital City in the distance.



    He slowly starts waking his way there, keeping his power level undetectable. Zaofan, the Crimson Gaze was on the hunt.

    Jinzi was good as dead.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  3. #7533
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Royal Castle of Atlantica, High Court of Terra
    Posts
    18,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The small opening Ochazuke had noticed had not been for a person, and even he hadn’t detected the small dime sized sphere of metal that impacted the earth.

    The metal pulses, ripples, and then a man appears. The sphere melts down after he appears, it’s purpose served in teleporting him there.

    He adjusts his long coat, checks to see if his gear is still good, and then pats his mustache down a bit as his gaze falls over Capital City in the distance.



    He slowly starts waking his way there, keeping his power level undetectable. Zaofan, the Crimson Gaze was on the hunt.

    Jinzi was good as dead.
    As Meagan was walking with Althena, her Guardian Precognition acted up. As it did, she saw a flash of Jinzi's face, then a sense that somehow Zaofan was involved. "Althena, exciuse me but I need to look into something. We can talk later."

    She then headed out to the Plaza, looking out towards Capital City, and opening her Third Eye. She used it to scan the area.

    As she did, Dash approaches her, "Meg, somethin' wrong?"

    Meagan doesn't answer, but lifts off the ground, flying fast towards Capsule Corps.

    Dash quietly joins her in flight.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

  4. #7534
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    6,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As Meagan was walking with Althena, her Guardian Precognition acted up. As it did, she saw a flash of Jinzi's face, then a sense that somehow Zaofan was involved. "Althena, exciuse me but I need to look into something. We can talk later."

    She then headed out to the Plaza, looking out towards Capital City, and opening her Third Eye. She used it to scan the area.

    As she did, Dash approaches her, "Meg, somethin' wrong?"

    Meagan doesn't answer, but lifts off the ground, flying fast towards Capsule Corps.

    Dash quietly joins her in flight.
    The precognition does as you said, though Zaofan’s energy is firmly at the Lookout.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  5. #7535
    Extraordinary Member Cyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Y'know..." Sasheem began, using eachchance he got to speak between each of Zaofan's attacks to quip back, despite his face starting to cave in with each punch.

    "You really should..."

    "Leave the trash talk..."

    "...To the professionals, kid!"



    For this final impact, Sasheem smirks a he chooses then to activate his Counter-Warp once more, scattering into pieces.



    Appearing now behind Zaofan, Sasheem spreads fragments of his ki throughout the air to mask his presence with the Spider's Blessing, before drawing out his other gift...The Bear's Claws, coated with venomous ki to jab at Zaofan's spine.
    The venomous claws slash the main object in their way -- the split-second timing of Zaofan's Scarlet Shield. Sasheem had tried this disassembly trick before -- it would not work a second time.

    Zaofan fades away with the Zanzoken, but reappears in the same spot; less of a display of speed, and more of a display of determination. And power. He grabs Sasheem's jabbing wrist, and pulls him in close, and stabs him with his left hand, initiating the Woven Path and canceling his ability to fly. nearly whispering and looking the Majin straight in the eyes. "Of course. Leave the trash talk ... to the trash."

    "Optic Blast."

    While maintaining his superstrong grip on the wrist, Zaofan's Optic Blast pours steadily like a high-powered hose at point blank range from Sasheem's face, the grip meant to contain the Majin. After maintaining the sustained stream of energy for a bit, he lets go of the wrist and continues the stream, allowing the blast's concussive force do all the rest.

  6. #7536
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Royal Castle of Atlantica, High Court of Terra
    Posts
    18,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The precognition does as you said, though Zaofan’s energy is firmly at the Lookout.
    OOC: A puzzle for Meagan to figure out.

    IC: Flying at high speed, Meagan and Dash soon land near the building.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

  7. #7537
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    6,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    OOC: A puzzle for Meagan to figure out.

    IC: Flying at high speed, Meagan and Dash soon land near the building.
    Nothing seems amiss. Jinzi’s energy signature is inside and fine.

    Again, you feel Zaofan still at the Lookout. Your precog almost seems to suggest Zaofan was going to hurt Jinzi.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  8. #7538
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    The venomous claws slash the main object in their way -- the split-second timing of Zaofan's Scarlet Shield. Sasheem had tried this disassembly trick before -- it would not work a second time.

    Zaofan fades away with the Zanzoken, but reappears in the same spot; less of a display of speed, and more of a display of determination. And power. He grabs Sasheem's jabbing wrist, and pulls him in close, and stabs him with his left hand, initiating the Woven Path and canceling his ability to fly. nearly whispering and looking the Majin straight in the eyes. "Of course. Leave the trash talk ... to the trash."

    "Optic Blast."

    While maintaining his superstrong grip on the wrist, Zaofan's Optic Blast pours steadily like a high-powered hose at point blank range from Sasheem's face, the grip meant to contain the Majin. After maintaining the sustained stream of energy for a bit, he lets go of the wrist and continues the stream, allowing the blast's concussive force do all the rest.
    "Blarghlestoooooopidheefeahoofawoppawohpabasttttar rrrd," Sasheem managed to mumble out as the optic blast began to rip him apart. And as much as he hated to admit it, that, 'Leave the trash talk to the trash' line was actually pretty good. That almost hurt more than the concussive pain....almost.

    Soon enough it appeared as if Sasheem had been splintered into dozens of pieces...but not quite. Those pieces soon formed into miniature versions of the Majin himself...and had armored themselves in Katchin.

    The Mini-Sasheems quickly stretched out and latched into Zaofan before they fell from the lack of flight and immediately began to attack him.

    "Stooopid Zaofan! Stinky stinky chef!" three shouted, peppering Zaofan's stomach with tiny Katchin fists.

    "Stooopid Zaofan! Smelly smelly breath!" Two others sang, attempting to punch the chef in the balls.

    There were many, many others each armored in Katchin and piling atop of Zaofan's shoulders in an attempt to weigh him down.

  9. #7539
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Royal Castle of Atlantica, High Court of Terra
    Posts
    18,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Nothing seems amiss. Jinzi’s energy signature is inside and fine.

    Again, you feel Zaofan still at the Lookout. Your precog almost seems to suggest Zaofan was going to hurt Jinzi.
    Meagan sends Dash inside, to keep an eye on Jinzi, while she stands at the entrance and waits. Something si coming, she just knows it.

    Dash goes inside, sees Jinzi and warns him, "Meagan thinks something is commin' for you. Stay with me, she's outside standing guard. Ah reckon it's what Guardians do."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

  10. #7540
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    16,263

    Default The Day Before

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Those of my brood have always had a different approach to our manifestations with inner creatures. Though many have had hands-on approaches to your kind in the past...many of them have done so with intentions of personal amusement or cruelty...ours is for curiosity. The chaotic nature within formed universes is different then those outside....for example...."

    Cthylla held out her hand. "....I've noticed since I arrived that a small amount of force is consistently pulling towards the ground. I have to apply counter balancing forces to maintain posture. This doesn't exist in the void. From what I have gathered....it is a phenomenon created by an excess amount of created matter being condensed into a single area. What is the purpose of this."
    "If your aim is curiosity, then you and I are not so different ..." Ishtar said with a small smile.

    "When I was young, I existed in a realm separated from this, in a similar manner as the Void. It was Timeless, safe. It was, in retrospect, boring." The Oni continued. "When a stranger arrived, I took the offered chance to learn and explore ... and here I am now."

    Ishtar shrugged then.

    "That you are merely curious however, is good. Whomever is whispering to me proves useful, and yet when the time comes if I need to kill it ... I certainly will." When the Voidling moved on however, to the subject of gravity, of all things, Ishtar chuckled.

    "Ah. You are referring to gravity. In ... simplistic terms, gravity is simply the end result of how this plane's spacetime is influenced by the irregular balance of mass ..." The Oni trailed off a moment then, before further simplifying:

    "The distribution of mass -- the matter within an object -- is chaotic. Gravity is simply the end result; and the more mass an object has ... the larger its pull. That pull is gravity. As with most things in this universe however, it can be manipulated with sufficient knowledge."

    The golden-eyed Oni held her hand up and muttered, before pulling Cthylla forward an inch or two, as she herself stepped back.

    "Like so."
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  11. #7541
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Royal Castle of Atlantica, High Court of Terra
    Posts
    18,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Realizing that it has been a long time since she last spoke to Etriana, and hearing her voice not far away, Cyanna heads in that direction. Walking at a clam, yet brisk step, she keeps her eyes open for the Mage who first taught her magic.
    Before she finds Etrina, Cyanna gets a call from Meagan. She then turns and heads in another direction.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

  12. #7542
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Royal Castle of Atlantica, High Court of Terra
    Posts
    18,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    The venomous claws slash the main object in their way -- the split-second timing of Zaofan's Scarlet Shield. Sasheem had tried this disassembly trick before -- it would not work a second time.

    Zaofan fades away with the Zanzoken, but reappears in the same spot; less of a display of speed, and more of a display of determination. And power. He grabs Sasheem's jabbing wrist, and pulls him in close, and stabs him with his left hand, initiating the Woven Path and canceling his ability to fly. nearly whispering and looking the Majin straight in the eyes. "Of course. Leave the trash talk ... to the trash."

    "Optic Blast."

    While maintaining his superstrong grip on the wrist, Zaofan's Optic Blast pours steadily like a high-powered hose at point blank range from Sasheem's face, the grip meant to contain the Majin. After maintaining the sustained stream of energy for a bit, he lets go of the wrist and continues the stream, allowing the blast's concussive force do all the rest.


    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Blarghlestoooooopidheefeahoofawoppawohpabasttttar rrrd," Sasheem managed to mumble out as the optic blast began to rip him apart. And as much as he hated to admit it, that, 'Leave the trash talk to the trash' line was actually pretty good. That almost hurt more than the concussive pain....almost.

    Soon enough it appeared as if Sasheem had been splintered into dozens of pieces...but not quite. Those pieces soon formed into miniature versions of the Majin himself...and had armored themselves in Katchin.

    The Mini-Sasheems quickly stretched out and latched into Zaofan before they fell from the lack of flight and immediately began to attack him.

    "Stooopid Zaofan! Stinky stinky chef!" three shouted, peppering Zaofan's stomach with tiny Katchin fists.

    "Stooopid Zaofan! Smelly smelly breath!" Two others sang, attempting to punch the chef in the balls.

    There were many, many others each armored in Katchin and piling atop of Zaofan's shoulders in an attempt to weigh him down.
    Cyanna, finding Zaofan and Sasheem fighting each other, unleashed a barrage of Fireworks on them go get their attention, "Hey! There's trouble in Capital City. Meagan says you had better get there quick or else"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

  13. #7543
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    6,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Meagan sends Dash inside, to keep an eye on Jinzi, while she stands at the entrance and waits. Something si coming, she just knows it.

    Dash goes inside, sees Jinzi and warns him, "Meagan thinks something is commin' for you. Stay with me, she's outside standing guard. Ah reckon it's what Guardians do."
    Jinzi nods, distracted by a problem on the computer.

    Meagan, something buries itself in your stomache faster than you could see or even think (he is many times faster than your base form)You double over, bile and blood spitting from your mouth. Before you can even think to respond, an odd ‘click’ sound is hear as Ki binders are slapped on your wrist. Only these ones act like the Junjo blockers had, cutting off magic and psychic energy as well.

    A blindfold and gag are place in you and a voice that seems familiar speaks.

    “Don’t struggle. You’ll be free soon. I’m only here for the inventor.”

    Meagan, you are forcefully marched into CC by the unknown intruder.

    Meanwhile, any paying attention would suddenly sense Meagan’s power just...abruptly disappear. Which generally only happens when one dies. There was also an odd quick flare of power near her when this happens.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  14. #7544
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Royal Castle of Atlantica, High Court of Terra
    Posts
    18,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Cyanna, finding Zaofan and Sasheem fighting each other, unleashed a barrage of Fireworks on them go get their attention, "Hey! There's trouble in Capital City. Meagan says you had better get there quick or else"

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Jinzi nods, distracted by a problem on the computer.

    Meagan, something buries itself in your stomache faster than you could see or even think (he is many times faster than your base form)You double over, bile and blood spitting from your mouth. Before you can even think to respond, an odd ‘click’ sound is hear as Ki binders are slapped on your wrist. Only these ones act like the Junjo blockers had, cutting off magic and psychic energy as well.

    A blindfold and gag are place in you and a voice that seems familiar speaks.

    “Don’t struggle. You’ll be free soon. I’m only here for the inventor.”

    Meagan, you are forcefully marched into CC by the unknown intruder.

    Meanwhile, any paying attention would suddenly sense Meagan’s power just...abruptly disappear. Which generally only happens when one dies. There was also an odd quick flare of power near her when this happens.
    Cyanna suddenly goes stiff in shock, then vanishes in a teleport.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

  15. #7545
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Royal Castle of Atlantica, High Court of Terra
    Posts
    18,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Jinzi nods, distracted by a problem on the computer.

    Meagan, something buries itself in your stomache faster than you could see or even think (he is many times faster than your base form)You double over, bile and blood spitting from your mouth. Before you can even think to respond, an odd ‘click’ sound is hear as Ki binders are slapped on your wrist. Only these ones act like the Junjo blockers had, cutting off magic and psychic energy as well.

    A blindfold and gag are place in you and a voice that seems familiar speaks.

    “Don’t struggle. You’ll be free soon. I’m only here for the inventor.”

    Meagan, you are forcefully marched into CC by the unknown intruder.

    Meanwhile, any paying attention would suddenly sense Meagan’s power just...abruptly disappear. Which generally only happens when one dies. There was also an odd quick flare of power near her when this happens.
    Dash throws up a barrier around herself and Jinzi, moving within touching distance of him. The barrier is larger than normal, for some reason.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •