Page 281 of 782 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291331381781 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Meagan paused and turned back, "That could help, though if the spell is cast there I do not know if it would reach as far as this building. Magic is not my strongest suit." Seeing Isthar talking with the others, Meagan calls to her.

"Isthar, there may be a way to make the spell work without the need for so much blood."
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar looked up from her studies.

Teleporting two more souls -- That of Wilhelm, and the child in stasis -- would not be a problem, an entire complex along with everything inside ? There was no telling exactly how much blood such an effort would require ... to say nothing of the foci, and time. In a way the Oni could understand that Meagan was simply offering to help, and yet ...

"Please do not speak for me, in such matters. Especially when what you speak to is in no way a guarantee."
    "Hear him out, there is a place of magic, it might at least be worth considering using it."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    He commit the shape and form of that unseen enemy to memory. Despite their advancement, the simplicity in the iconography of these First Ones caused Ochazuke's eyes to narrow.

The power to swallow suns and divide space, to unmake and recreate reality with thunderous cataclysm. Such a godly display of power supplemented by machines of war, whose great shadowy archetypal shapes were as much alien in their construction as they were, somehow, intuitively familiar in their fearful symmetry, dark designs held within their acme of perfect, archetypal geometry.

Above all else, there was something else about these engineers which, desipite their facelessness, Ochazuke noted in particular; that common shape that seemed to permeate all in the universe.

Continuing on, he sought further answers. Who they were remained a mystery, but perhaps the text could reveal something about how they were connected, to Terra, to the Cairn, and perhaps the Threshling.
    Unsure. The data-pad suggest there may be a connection between the First Race and the Threshlings due to magic. Most races do not possess great amounts of magic users, the trait uncommon, but both do in this case. It is theorized by the author of this data-pad that he believes the Threshlings are the remnants of the First Race, or some offshoot of it.

As to the Cairns, nothing. They had been used for war several times, but the biggest was back during either the mythical war in heaven or when the Super Saiyan arrived.

Of curious note, however, was that the Threshlings paid great respect when they fought here to the Cairns. Avoided them at all costs.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Ugh. Kami, what does she want?

Sarada resisted the urge to roll her eyes when the Threshling princess made her presence known from behind her. Her thoughts interrupted for the time being, she turned around to face her company.

She decided not to respond to the jab at Saiyan combat tactics -- she had already deemed it necessary to update them just moments ago, after all -- and instead chose to focus on the... genuine approval Nevanlinna showed when it seemed very evident that Sarada had finally realized the full weight the medallion around her neck carried. It was strange, not hearing snide, vitriolic remarks being thrown at her. It wasn't nice either -- frankly, the Threshling could keep her comments to herself -- but at least she was being nice.

"I finally realize that I can't afford to worry about another world's issues. Not when I have six to worry about." And those six had individual problems that required individual solutions. And while she had advisers from all but one of those worlds, the responsibility still fell upon her and her alone. "Meaning that whatever else befalls Earth in the future, the others will have to handle it. I can't afford to go missing for extended periods of time anymore."

It had happened four times in the last year. That was fine before, but it wouldn't and shouldn't have been tolerated now that she was Queen. Even if she wasn't ruling the empire alone, she needed to be there to keep the masses calm and in order. Not to mention safe.

"I have a council on Vocado that can rule in my stead. It's the entire reason I was able to find time to fight Jagam. I'm not worried about things being in order; I'm worried about their safety. I'm the strongest Saiyan alive, and there is a very long list of people who would love nothing more than to see us all wiped out for what we've done. With me gone, the only ones capable of protecting all six worlds are the council and Tasure. I don't know about Tasure, but the council are all a lot weaker than I am. In fact, I'm pretty sure I'm stronger than all of them combined, or close to it. I need to be there in case something happens."

At the mention of her sister finding and showing interest in a particular weapon, she raised an eyebrow. "I had been thinking about incorporating long-range weaponry into my army. I'll have a look at it. ...Or, I would, anyway." She didn't know what a "foci" was, but it sounded like something to do with Etrina. How annoying.
    Ah, so she was worried about their safety. If she knew, she'd have good reason to be, but with what she knew now, it was merely a generalized recognition of just how hated their kind was in the wider galaxy. Still, as far as the strongest went... well, that was possible, though that 'Tasure' was something of an unknown. She, of course, had heard rumors of her revival, but only recently had she truly had the veracity of said rumors confirmed. If she was as powerful as she was when her half-brother had slain her a decade ago... she was no threat, but if she had somehow increased her power since then... well, there was simply no telling how powerful she could be. Even her Queen didn't seem to have an accurate read on her. Curious. She did know that the halfbreed, Totoma, seemed quite confident that his mother could have defeated Jagam on her own, though that could merely be the boy's bias in favor of his mother speaking.

"I see," said Nevanlinna. "Putting all your eggs in one basket seems a rather... precarious way to go about things. Still, I suppose, as things stand, your people have little choice. Still..."

Neva's gaze drifted away from the saiyan Queen, across the lake. She did swear to herself that if the queen prevailed against Jagam, that she'd lend her a... bit of help. While she... wasn't quite sure who got the killing blow on her foolish half-brother, the queen had engaged him in battle and emerged alive. That in itself was a victory, in light of how many saiyans Jagam had slain over the years. "Is there anything you wish to know about my people? Or, perhaps, would you prefer a primer lesson in sorcery before you begin learning from Ishtar? I'm sure she would be quite... pleasantly delighted if you showed some aptitude for the mystical arts so early on."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Praxat goes out side for a bit talk to Dash and waves at her saying " hey Dash there's something I want to talk to you about." " I know the others want to use magic to get back to earth, but I just don't like it." " Magic doesn't follow any sort of scientific method and can't be analyze ." " I would prefer using science to get us back to Earth than magic."

" probably when saving this world's princess we have to deal with a bunch of magical mumbo jumbo." " so I was wonder how do you feel about magic?" Praxat then thinks for herself saying ( once this is over I take Megan up on her offer to visit her home world maybe I find something on where Zykona and Demjir originate from and who the Konatsians were. if the best Library and Archive in the Milky Way galaxy doesn't hold the answers to where Zykona and Demjir originate from than I doubt nothing will.

(each species out there has a last common ancestor they evolved from in the evolutionary . my species and the Replitas evolved from a creature called a Newtarian. Maybe the Threshlings evolved from the Konatsians ? hmm I really don't think my home world is that isolated. sure it's in the Tadpole Galaxy that's 400 million light years away from earth and sure the galaxy it's in isn't in even in the same galaxy local group or even in the same cluster. )

( And sure it's classified as a Tadpole galaxy which are rare. However my galaxy is not even close to the farthest galaxy away from earth. that honor goes to a nameless galaxy that's is approximately 32 billion light-years away from earth. that nameless galaxy is the most distant and oldest galaxy in the cosmos.)

( I doubt anything lives in that galaxy and if it does it must be the most loneliness creature in the cosmos. come of think of it Kami's lookout back on Earth reminded me of the place that Zykona and Demjir reside on my home world Qacriea. )
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat goes out side for a bit talk to Dash and waves at her saying " hey Dash there's something I want to talk to you about." " I know the others want to use magic to get back to earth, but I just don't like it." " Magic doesn't follow any sort of scientific method and can't be analyze ." " I would prefer using science to get us back to Earth than magic."

" probably when saving this world's princess we have to deal with a bunch of magical mumbo jumbo." " so I was wonder how do you feel about magic?" Praxat then thinks for herself saying ( once this is over I take Megan up on her offer to visit her home world maybe I find something on where Zykona and Demjir originate from and who the Konatsians were. if the best Library and Archive in the Milky Way galaxy doesn't hold the answers to where Zykona and Demjir originate from than I doubt nothing will.

(each species out there has a last common ancestor they evolved from in the evolutionary . my species and the Replitas evolved from a creature called a Newtarian. Maybe the Threshlings evolved from the Konatsians ? hmm I really don't think my home world is that isolated. sure it's in the Tadpole Galaxy that's 400 million light years away from earth and sure the galaxy it's in isn't in even in the same galaxy local group or even in the same cluster. )

( And sure it's classified as a Tadpole galaxy which are rare. However my galaxy is not even close to the farthest galaxy away from earth. that honor goes to a nameless galaxy that's is approximately 32 billion light-years away from earth. that nameless galaxy is the most distant and oldest galaxy in the cosmos.)

( I doubt anything lives in that galaxy and if it does it must be the most loneliness creature in the cosmos. come of think of it Kami's lookout back on Earth reminded me of the place that Zykona and Demjir reside on my home world Qacriea. )
    "Ah'm probably not the one to ask about magic." Dash leans against the side of the building, "The way I see it, we ain't got any idea of how else to get back to Earth 'cept the way we came. You traveled through space. Your ship knew to go from your planet to Earth. If you got on your ship again, it would take you back. If someone gave you a new ship to use, an you don't remember how to tell it where to go, you could be wandering around lost forever. We gotta take the road back that we took to get here. Otherwise we might end up lost."
    Last edited by Tami; 09-16-2018 at 07:53 PM.

"Ah'm probably not the one to ask about magic." Dash leans against the side of the building, "The way I see it, we ain't got any idea of how else to get back to Earth 'cept the way we came. You traveled through space. Your ship knew to go from your planet to Earth. If you got on your ship again, it would take you back. If someone gave you a new ship to use, an you don't remember how to tell it where to go, you could be wandering around lost forever. We gotta take the road back that we took to get here. Otherwise we might end up lost."
    Praxat replies to this saying " I do have idea we can't get back to earth but it's risky." " I can be build a transporter using the tech here have the risky part is the amount of energy it would take to power a transporter powerful enough to get us back to earth from here is astronomical." " such a transporter would basically required the energy equivalent to that of a blackhole." " basically transporter like that would have to be power by a miniature blackhole."

"that comes with one big risk if such a transporter were to happen to malfunction it would create a miniature black hole that would suck whatever planet it's on and anything on that planet inside of it." " that planet and whatever is on it will then be subject to astronomical amount of gravitational force." " science doesn't have a 100% success rate. " "things do and can go horribly wrong when working with Science due to various variables."
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

"Isthar, there may be a way to make the spell work without the need for so much blood."
    "Hear him out, there is a place of magic, it might at least be worth considering using it."
    Ishtar offered Meagan a humorless chuckle.

"Impossible. Regardless, the spell requires enough blood to fashion the sigil. Though ... the matter of transporting this ... place, should be a simple enough one. You mentioned several capsules, one containing a home did you not ?" The glowing-eyed Oni asked a moment, before nodding to herself. "Yes ... I seem to recall that you did. Transfer anything you wish to take inside, and store the home again and it should not be an issue."

The Oni thought about it a moment more before sighing.

"I cannot promise the building itself. Though I will consider it."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “I do...know a place. Where great Magic’s were once worked. An arcane foci not far from here. It is unused, quiet. It might help if a spell was worked there. More...power, there.”
    Ishtar considered this a moment, before nodding slowly.

"It will guarantee I do not transport us into the void of space above our destination ... or a Sun, perhaps ..." The Oni checked something on the datapad she held then, before nodding once more to herself.

"Wilhelm, if there is anything pertaining to the war, and the magics that may have been used to fashion the Carin, I should need to see it."

OT: Anything on the woman, by the way ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Ishtar offered Meagan a humorless chuckle.

"Impossible. Regardless, the spell requires enough blood to fashion the sigil. Though ... the matter of transporting this ... place, should be a simple enough one. You mentioned several capsules, one containing a home did you not ?" The glowing-eyed Oni asked a moment, before nodding to herself. "Yes ... I seem to recall that you did. Transfer anything you wish to take inside, and store the home again and it should not be an issue."

The Oni thought about it a moment more before sighing.

"I cannot promise the building itself. Though I will consider it."
    "Well, you did say we might need protection in case the spell goes wrong and we end up in space. What better protection than this building, one designed to withstand pretty much anything used during a war? If not, then I will collect what I can and store them in the capsules."

Ishtar considered this a moment, before nodding slowly.

"It will guarantee I do not transport us into the void of space above our destination ... or a Sun, perhaps ..." The Oni checked something on the datapad she held then, before nodding once more to herself.

"Wilhelm, if there is anything pertaining to the war, and the magics that may have been used to fashion the Carin, I should need to see it."

OT: Anything on the woman, by the way ?

"Well, you did say we might need protection in case the spell goes wrong and we end up in space. What better protection than this building, one designed to withstand pretty much anything used during a war? If not, then I will collect what I can and store them in the capsules."
    "The circumstances were different. I was spilling blood to retain what little of the spell Jagam had cast did not slip from my grasp. We all know how well that ended." Ishtar explained, "with the understanding I now have of the spell itself, such will not be an issue provided the foci Wilhelm speaks to provides the necessary energy ... though again, it does not change how much blood is required."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Ah, so she was worried about their safety. If she knew, she'd have good reason to be, but with what she knew now, it was merely a generalized recognition of just how hated their kind was in the wider galaxy. Still, as far as the strongest went... well, that was possible, though that 'Tasure' was something of an unknown. She, of course, had heard rumors of her revival, but only recently had she truly had the veracity of said rumors confirmed. If she was as powerful as she was when her half-brother had slain her a decade ago... she was no threat, but if she had somehow increased her power since then... well, there was simply no telling how powerful she could be. Even her Queen didn't seem to have an accurate read on her. Curious. She did know that the halfbreed, Totoma, seemed quite confident that his mother could have defeated Jagam on her own, though that could merely be the boy's bias in favor of his mother speaking.

"I see," said Nevanlinna. "Putting all your eggs in one basket seems a rather... precarious way to go about things. Still, I suppose, as things stand, your people have little choice. Still..."

Neva's gaze drifted away from the saiyan Queen, across the lake. She did swear to herself that if the queen prevailed against Jagam, that she'd lend her a... bit of help. While she... wasn't quite sure who got the killing blow on her foolish half-brother, the queen had engaged him in battle and emerged alive. That in itself was a victory, in light of how many saiyans Jagam had slain over the years. "Is there anything you wish to know about my people? Or, perhaps, would you prefer a primer lesson in sorcery before you begin learning from Ishtar? I'm sure she would be quite... pleasantly delighted if you showed some aptitude for the mystical arts so early on."
    "I know," she replied. She knew they needed to diversify their ranks, but didn't know in what way. Of course, she didn't have to come up with all the answers on her own, but it would be good if she had at least a few ideas before bringing it up at the next meeting. Assuming she could get back to attend the next meeting.

What the Threshling said next took Sarada completely by surprise, and it showed. She offered to answer any questions she had about the Threshing race, or to give her a few lessons on magic. Both would be greatly beneficial. It would be smart to learn all she could about this mysterious race that Nevanlinna had known her entire life. There was a very good chance they hadn't seen the last of them; her in particular. If they were as imperialistic as she feared -- or at the very least had a taste for it -- the Saiyans were prime targets, either as a conquest or the elimination of a potential rival.

On the other hand, learning about Threshling magic could allow her to help Ishtar with the teleportation spell when the time came. And while she was more than certain her love was a capable teacher, having a base to build on would only benefit her.

In the end, the choice was clear and simple. Any intelligence gained about a potential high-profile enemy was invaluable. Even more so if it was from such an intimate source.

"Tell me about your race," she requested. "Specifically your mother, the Queen." She was clearly the biggest threat out there as far as Threshing were concerned. Sarada recalled the Princess saying that even the most powerful soldier in their army didn't dare challenge her mother. If they eventually crossed paths with her, they needed to know all they could about her.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"The circumstances were different. I was spilling blood to retain what little of the spell Jagam had cast did not slip from my grasp. We all know how well that ended." Ishtar explained, "with the understanding I now have of the spell itself, such will not be an issue provided the foci Wilhelm speaks to provides the necessary energy ... though again, it does not change how much blood is required."
    "Ideally, we need to find another source of blood. Or we all make donations to the spell. Either way, this time you won't be the only one placing her life at risk."

Unsure. The data-pad suggest there may be a connection between the First Race and the Threshlings due to magic. Most races do not possess great amounts of magic users, the trait uncommon, but both do in this case. It is theorized by the author of this data-pad that he believes the Threshlings are the remnants of the First Race, or some offshoot of it.

As to the Cairns, nothing. They had been used for war several times, but the biggest was back during either the mythical war in heaven or when the Super Saiyan arrived.

Of curious note, however, was that the Threshlings paid great respect when they fought here to the Cairns. Avoided them at all costs.
    Unsurprisingly there was little else this record could spare of the First Race, what history there remained was largely apocryphal. Whoever they are, they've their ways to remained hidden. Hmm...

To Ochazuke's mind, the shroud around these ones echoed the length of Nevanlinna's discourse on her people. What he read next reverbed all the haughty laughter that came with it. Magic. The means to twist the external world. Is there a connection? Only dread motes of speculation there, back then as now, but it was feasible. Perhaps all the rest of the universe to them is no more than the loosened chaff. Where so reason alone should not suffice to justify coexistence... "Cheh."

The fault in endless speculation was in the length of reason it left, tied upon itself leading nowhere and shortening the span of focus. Ochazuke exhaled slowly, emptying the fog in his mind as he read more into the weapon of this dead world. These strange relics were ancient, some supposed. Reaching back to the start of creation, a source of strength and deliverer of doom. They'd seen their power first hand the moment they arrived in this world, and but for the violent throng that rose in their wake, he was unable to decipher more to their nature than that they simply were.

Curious. The Saiyans, the First, they fell to the Cairn, but these Threshlings were wise enough to refrain from them. A matter deeper than magic, more threatening than ki. But for the faltering will and this sickness that ruined the outside world, the dread power that knotted through Terra along the Cairns' Road spoke to a deeper conflict, and the desperate straits that befell humanity when they stood to face those who held themselves lofty gods. All that remained was a lone guardian, the hidden lady, and nearly two hundred years ago Wilhelm inherited a world replete with things that stalking for life there in the dead darkness.

No other way but forward. No way forward but through.

Still, as he read through the parallel history, one last answer remained elusive.

Why would Threshling magic of our world send us to this one, unless they already knew?

“I do...know a place. Where great Magic’s were once worked. An arcane foci not far from here. It is unused, quiet. It might help if a spell was worked there. More...power, there.”
    "More power," Ochazuke said, replacing the datapad among the other historical records. Largely sparse for words himself, within the luxury of comrades and company his tongue was restrained by choice. This one, forcefully set apart from an entire world, had forgotten how to talk. Just like the Old Turtle.

He raised a finger and circled it in the air around him. "Those who watch, will they wake?"
    Last edited by grampagen; 09-16-2018 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "I know," she replied. She knew they needed to diversify their ranks, but didn't know in what way. Of course, she didn't have to come up with all the answers on her own, but it would be good if she had at least a few ideas before bringing it up at the next meeting. Assuming she could get back to attend the next meeting.

What the Threshling said next took Sarada completely by surprise, and it showed. She offered to answer any questions she had about the Threshing race, or to give her a few lessons on magic. Both would be greatly beneficial. It would be smart to learn all she could about this mysterious race that Nevanlinna had known her entire life. There was a very good chance they hadn't seen the last of them; her in particular. If they were as imperialistic as she feared -- or at the very least had a taste for it -- the Saiyans were prime targets, either as a conquest or the elimination of a potential rival.

On the other hand, learning about Threshling magic could allow her to help Ishtar with the teleportation spell when the time came. And while she was more than certain her love was a capable teacher, having a base to build on would only benefit her.

In the end, the choice was clear and simple. Any intelligence gained about a potential high-profile enemy was invaluable. Even more so if it was from such an intimate source.

"Tell me about your race," she requested. "Specifically your mother, the Queen." She was clearly the biggest threat out there as far as Threshing were concerned. Sarada recalled the Princess saying that even the most powerful soldier in their army didn't dare challenge her mother. If they eventually crossed paths with her, they needed to know all they could about her.
    Info about her mother. That... would be difficult. It wasn't that she didn't know her mother very well--of course she did--but as far as her capabilities went... she was actually quite ignorant about what, precisely, her mother was capable of. She remained silent for a good while.

"That... is difficult to answer for me. I very much doubt you want to hear about about the personal, and I must confess that her true capabilities elude me. As such, I can only speak in generalities." She paused for a moment. "Our kind is adept with both ki and magic, as you may have guessed, and as the strongest of us, her power... well, I believe it would take several of your kind's "Super Saiyans" to pose much of a threat to her, and that's only taking into account what I do know. Enchanted arms and armor is very common among the upper ranks of our soldiers, with varying effects, and as the Queen, she no doubt has items of the utmost quality and power, though what effects these items may bring to bear, I cannot begin to imagine."

"Stated simply, if this group were to enter into conflict with her, we would be brushed aside like vermin," said Neva. "Even the lowest of our knights, in point of fact, would slaughter this group with but the slightest of effort. We are... most fortunate that Luop, said lowest of knights, did not accompany Jagam and Anula in their mission."

"My other siblings vary in their capability, but I am the runt of the group, both in age and combat ability. I am by no means deficient in terms of potential--in point of fact, my mother believes me to have the potential to surpass her, were I put in the effort--but rather lack of interest in that... until recently. Now that my hand has been forced by... all that has been occurring, it would be foolish of me to not train, would you not agree?"

Her gaze drifted towards the lake again, an uncharacteristically wistful look briefly flashing across her countenance. "In all likelihood, I am now an outcast among my people. No doubt my brother, in his play for power, has seen fit to sully my reputation. Hah, I can just imagine it... the people's princess, consorting with the unclean abominations from the stars... nay, I bet he has forged and spread evidence that I have given myself to... some male of another species, by now. Pfeh..."

"Mmm, but yes, I... apologize for my inability to provide much of worth when it comes to my mother," she said. "...I can say, however, that I do not believe... reasoning with her will work if you should meet. As much as I disdain other species, I am... by far, the most open-minded of my people."

That she knew of. Logically, there were probably others that were like her, but with how things were, speaking up would be death. Even she had been... harshly reprimanded by her mother for asking or saying the wrong thing.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

"Ideally, we need to find another source of blood. Or we all make donations to the spell. Either way, this time you won't be the only one placing her life at risk."
    "It has already been discussed, this ... communal exsanguination." Ishtar replied, after a moment. "Chuan, and Jack have agreed to this, I should not require more."

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat replies to this saying " I do have idea we can't get back to earth but it's risky." " I can be build a transporter using the tech here have the risky part is the amount of energy it would take to power a transporter powerful enough to get us back to earth from here is astronomical." " such a transporter would basically required the energy equivalent to that of a blackhole." " basically transporter like that would have to be power by a miniature blackhole."

"that comes with one big risk if such a transporter were to happen to malfunction it would create a miniature black hole that would suck whatever planet it's on and anything on that planet inside of it." " that planet and whatever is on it will then be subject to astronomical amount of gravitational force." " science doesn't have a 100% success rate. " "things do and can go horribly wrong when working with Science due to various variables."
    "Which is why it's best not to try. I'm sure you're a wiz at science and stuff, but there are times when you have to trust others to do what they do best. I'am sure you'll get your chance to build something impressive one 'or these days. For now, let's let the magic experts give it a go."