Page 367 of 782 FirstFirst ... 267317357363364365366367368369370371377417467 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 11718
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    When the power was passed over, Ishtar relished the feeling, not just of power beyond Genesis, but the balance felt therein. And when her uncle explained, the golden-eyed Oni nodded slow. A means to return to this room, was a powerful thing indeed ...

"I will save it for when it is needed, and not a moment before." Ishtar said then, smiling up at her uncle before he checked the time.

"I understand. Thank you for seeing me, and I am glad to have finally met you ... perhaps in the future such a thing could be more frequent, perhaps when the straits are not so dire."

Collecting her things -- and what Sihn had given -- Ishtar gives her mother, and uncle both a quick hug before giving the nod.

"I am ready to go."

OT: How many HIFL fruit does she have ?
    Ishtar, after being hugged back by both, finds herself standing where she was before going to the Office. At her feet is a basket with ten of the familiar fruits in them.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

It had been a few days since her departure from Reshlan. In that time, she'd at first tried to get her mind off... everything, in various ways. However, neither reading, nor tinkering with technology proved to be able to provide sufficient distraction. Eventually, she retreated to Vaikuntha and... began to train.

It was a simple thing, really. She simply created a clone--equally powerful--and sparred with them. It took some getting used to, having her consciousness and awareness split, but eventually she got used to the feeling, and the sparring sessions morphed from clumsy, low-key things into battles worthy of legend. And wouldn't you believe it, the constant training alleviated her worries... to an extent. In a small way, she could now see why Saiyans so often immersed themselves in training. It was... almost meditative, really.

As she trained, she could feel her skills and instinct... sharpen, for lack of a better word. Not only that, her mastery of some of her newer techniques improved tremendously... especially the clone technique. Had she used that in battle without getting used to the feeling, it would have proven most disastrous. One might consider this opportunity to get some real training done a blessing.

Yes, certainly... a blessing.

Still, she had little idea of where to go... what to do. Nevanlinna had desired freedom, and yet now that she had it, she was... apprehensive, scared. Being entirely on one's own--especially with robotic assassins hunting you--was certainly far more frightening than she had anticipated. Ah, if only she had taken the time to train earlier... she would not be in this mess, now would she?

As the days wore on, she intensified her training, losing herself, for a bit, in the grind...
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “In one year. In one years time I can use the Dragonballs to help remove the false Guardians and your warlord. But during that time you both must train to be better. Bette ray ruling, better at protecting. Understand?”
    Praxat replies to this saying " my plan is to have the Galaxy Police aid me and whatever warrior here wants to help take Killrog." " I don't want a wish waste on him " " I want to go back to my home planet Qacriea with strong warriors and see Killrog defeated with my own eyes." " I want to be the one who delivers the final blow to him!"

" however use the dragon balls to remove Zykona as Guardian is a good idea though, but I really don't think she's a false Guardian more like she was a replacement Guardian for the old one." " that replace the old one in probably such a short notice since the original Guardian most likely passed away." Qaztoh replies to this saying " so what to these Dragon balls do ?"

Praxat answers saying " they grant wishes Qaztoh." Qaztoh skin turns bright green as she says " wishes huh then those things can solve the Toadian Population problem!" " we could use them to wish that the female Toadians for now on have lower birthrates." Praxat replies to this saying " that only solves part of the population problem ."

Qaztoh replies to this saying " well pretty much most of the population is close or near adult hood now . " " wait I got it we could build space stations and move a bunch of a people to them ." " that would surely solve our population problem." " yeah that should work."

Praxat replies to this saying " yeah that could work." " okay here's the plan one year from now we use the Dragon balls to remove Zykona as Qacriea's Guardian and use them to lower the birthrate of Female Toadians. " " then I and Qaztoh along with the Galaxy police and three other warriors will head to Qacriea to take on Killrog and his army." "however before than I will train to protect Qaztoh and the Toadian Kingdom."

Qaztoh replies to this saying as she turns around to look at Eva " yes will expend my horizons so that I will be a better ruler than my mother ." " I will learn about other planets and their culture ." " so my kingdom can establish a better connection with them." " yeah I promise if you fix me of my bad habit of taking Juppter, then I will study hard to become a Queen my people can be proud of !"

at the same time in the Otherworld a newt like alien with very winkle green skin is just relaxing saying " I Doxal once was the Guardian of Qacriea, and I had a good run." " that's until 2,000 years ago are suddenly croak over from natural causes." "which cause Sihn to get a hasty replacement for me as Qacriea's new Guardian. " " hmm who did Sihn get again to replace me ?"

" oh yeah it was that Zykona Girl and this other guy was with her what was his name ?" " oh yes Demjir her brother." " funny the same time I kick the buck is the same time those two's home planet was destroy." " yeah it's funny how life works."

" Zykona's a nice youngster but I have to wonder was she the right person to replace me ?" " it seem to me like she wasn't suit for the role of Guardian." " it seem to me like she would have been better suited in other field. " Doxal picks up a device saying " now how do these youngsters get this newfangled dang contraption thingy thingamajig to work."

" I'm missing my soaps." " also what in tarnation is this web these youngsters keep talking about." " Youngster came up to me yesterday and told me he saw something that was da bomb." " Da bomb, what in tarnation does that even mean?"

" come to think of it wasn't that Zykona only supposed to be a temporary replacement ." " if so then why in the hell is she still the current Guardian of Qacriea." " what the hell is that darn Sihn doing." " why hasn't Sihn found a proper and permanent replacement for me yet as Qacriea's Guardian?"

" I swear that Sihn better not be lollygagging." something pops into Doxal's mind as he says " wait darn minute I just remember a important detail ." " Sihn wasn't the one who assign that Zykona girl as my replacement for Guardian of Qacriea." " some one else did it ."

" yeah the one who assign Zykona and her brother to be the Guardians of Qacriea was this odd fella in a creepy black cloak and he had this bizarre name." " I think his name was Nya something or was it just Nya?" " anyways he was one odd fella." the way he sounded was just creepy ."

OT: Zykona and her brother Demjir current ages 4,000 years old . Doxal's age at death 900,000 years old.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-20-2018 at 12:19 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

The Galaxy Police Katchin Squadron had each taken a seat upon the Lookout floor and observed the Defenders of earth in action as their mentor, Dr. Cast, stood behind them, his nose buried in his datapad. "They sure do train a lot," N-Ten noted, watching several of them go back and forth.

"It's admirable," P-Cee nodded, jotting down notes on her own datapad, twice her size. "They seek to hone their skills, so they won't be caught unawares when the next threat arrives on Earth. More members of the GP could use their resolve if you ask me."

"Indeed..." X-Bo agreed, feeling inspired enough to stand up and start practicing floryshe with xCalibur. "I often wish I had more time for training myself, but of course justice always beckons..."

The three continued to watch the sparring, happy to see a planet have such dedicated protectors.

"Officers!" a voice greeted them. The three Squadron members turned around to see that it belonged to Lieutenant Blizzar, the superior officer they had been ordered to report to once they arrived in this Quadrant. P-Cee and N-Ten leaped to their feet and stood side by side with X-Bo jogging over to join them.

"Sir!" the three of them saluted in unison. "Galaxy Patrol Elite Katchin Squadron, reporting for duty, sir!"

"Yes, yes, of course. Welcome to the Northern Space" Blizzar chuckled, as he turned to look at their mentor. "Dr. Cast! How long has it been? I never got a chance to welcome you back to the land of the living!"

"Thank you, Lieutenant!" Dr. Cast answered back. "Now that you're here, I leave my Squadron in your capable hands!"

"Leaving us so soon, Doctor?" P-Cee asked, surprised.

"I'm afraid so, P-Cee. I've been revived for a reason after all and that reason is to complete research on the GP's latest projects. As you all know, protecting the galaxy is leaves little time for leisure. ...Especially when you're the brains of the operation,"the old man chuckled, tipping his hat to his pupils. "You've all grown much in maturity and power since I last saw you. Continue to use that power responsibly and wisely and you will all do well!" he smiled, tipping his hat to them. "Perhaps I'll visit the land in the living once more in the future. I hope to see P-Sta with you then! As for now...duty calls!" Dr. Cast raised his cane into the air, giving his pupils a proud smile as he tapped it once and subsequently disappeared through the portal it summoned.

The three Squadron members saluted their mentor as he vanished in front of them, before turning their attention back to Blizzar. "So am I to understand we're being formally assigned to Northern Space?"

"Correct," Blizzar nodded. "Specifically, your squadron will be a part of a new unit under my command. Our duties are to monitor and assist in the defense of Earth as well as to provide aid to it's defenders, if need be. We will be issued an orbital base, which should arrive sometime within the next two months or so. Until then, feel free to patrol wherever you feel the need, but I implore you to remain in contact lest we need your assistance here on Earth."

"Sir, yes sir!" the three Squadron members saluted.

"Alright, we're all on the same page then!" Blizzar said, turning around to hover back to his pod. "I'm going remain on Earth's Lookout for the time being, so I'll inform you of when I make my leave or if I have any cases for you three to tackle."

Ishtar, after being hugged back by both, finds herself standing where she was before going to the Office. At her feet is a basket with ten of the familiar fruits in them.
    Ishtar finds herself standing on the Lookout again, only this time in possession of ten HIFL fruit ... and a realization that,

Their teleportation is far better than mine ... clearly a thing to work on.

Remembering that Jinzi was in need of assistance however, the Oni was quick to store the fruit safely in Dusk Town -- in the 'Summer Home' for her and her Saiyan love -- before teleporting into the Capsule Corp building. Though when Ishtar arrived it was certainly not what she'd have expected.

Jinzi blanches.

“Well.....not exactly an alien per se...”

Wilhelm comes back in with a strange shotgun looking weapon in hand and a slim, silvery neddle blade on his hip.

“Voidling. Dangerous. But not...necessarily....evil.....”
    Wilhelm was holding a strange weapon, Jinzi was blushing, and Meagan was smirking ... and there was a strange -- and nearly naked -- woman, eyeing everyone curiously, if not quite hungrily ... and Wilhelm mentioned something about ...

"Voidling ? How curious."

The golden-eyed Oni turned to Jinzi.

"Did not think you to be that curious." Turning toward the Voidling then, Ishtar eyed her curiously. "Nor did I expect a Voidling to be so ... benign."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

meanwhile in the Toadian Kingdom on Planet Qacriea Killrog is sitting on his throne when he gets contact by a mysterious figure wearing a black mask saying " huh who the hell are you?" the figure replies to this saying " just called me The Black Sheep and I have contact you to offer my services Killrog." Killrog replies to this saying " huh how in the hell do you know about me ?" David / Black Sheep replies to this in stern tone " I have my connections."

" now are you interested in what I have to offer ?" Killrog replies to this saying " what is it?" David / the Black Sheep replies saying " oh it's something you will defiantly like." " something that will significantly boost the power of you and your army."

Killrog replies to this saying " will it help me crush who ever gets in my way?" David/ Black Sheep replies to this in cold tone saying " oh most defiantly ." " now do we have a deal?" Killrog replies to this saying " if this stuff can help me crush who ever gets in my way then of course!"

David / Black Sheep cross his arms and replies to this in cold tone " it's been a pleasure doing business with you Killrog." " I'm going to send over packages of the stuff that will significantly boost the power of you and your army." at David / Black Sheep headquarters David takes off his mask and looks out a window saying " oops silly me looks like I forgot to mention that the deal include that we would be in debt to time." " that's if the Red Mist doesn't kill him first."
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Retired Overlord

Jinzi blanches.

“Well.....not exactly an alien per se...”

Wilhelm comes back in with a strange shotgun looking weapon in hand and a slim, silvery neddle blade on his hip.

“Voidling. Dangerous. But not...necessarily....evil.....”
    "....Hmm....You act as though you know more about my kind then the inventor, old wiseman. How interesting...." Cthylla calmly spoke from the side of the room where she had been holding a piece on of Jinzis tools with an appraising stare. "....is that meant for me....it looks dangerous....." Her tone wasn't exactly insincere, but the hint of otherworldly playfulness in it suggested she didn't really think much of the weapons he had brought.

Turning her attention to Meagan, Cthylla smiled at the newcomer. "....Welcome...Oh....you are familiar to me. One of those who assisted the inventor after his mind had been polluted. Are you a god?" The Voidling tilted her head, seemingly asking a legitimate question.

Wilhelm was holding a strange weapon, Jinzi was blushing, and Meagan was smirking ... and there was a strange -- and nearly naked -- woman, eyeing everyone curiously, if not quite hungrily ... and Wilhelm mentioned something about ...

"Did not think you to be that curious." Turning toward the Voidling then, Ishtar eyed her curiously. "Nor did I expect a Voidling to be so ... benign."
    Cthylla turned her gaze now to the Oni arrival. "...........and you were there as well.......I've yet to be presented with a reason to be anything but benign, and I hope you continue to keep it that way."

Taking a step forward to examine Ishtar Further, the voidling didn't let the neutral smile leave her lips...but Ishtar could feel her gaze eating into her. ".....Your carrying the same soul sickened smell of the sentient who binded the inventors mind....but I also see a little.....Hakai as well. You MUST be one of the gods I seek then?"

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    In hindsight, One might imagine Parsley would have realized she had made two very strategic blunders. Though one fed primarily off the other...

Firstly, she had banked on her Corona Flash being more successful then her blocked jabs. Yet by the very same mechanic Etrina had been employing to block her attacks, a well placed temporal displacement orb would lock her corona flash orb pre detonation even as it hovered above her hand.

Secondly, she closed her eyes....one does not close ones eyes in a battle without expecting an attack against them. Though the telltale signs had been there, the fact she had prepared herself was all the more tip Etrina needed to the nature of what she was holding in her hand. More importantly however.....

She had her eyes closed, holding an inert flashbang, in the middle of combat.

Rather then a blinding flash viewed from behind closed eyes, the saiyan received the most punishing blow the young mage had pull up yet...an uppercut, straight to the saiyans chin, followed up by a quick leap backwards and a shield to her own eyes as she dropped the time lock. With any luck, Parsley would be surprised enough by the attack and the lack of a bright flash to open her own eyes and see what happened.....at which point shes get a taste of her own attack just in time for whatever Zaofan seemed to be on his way over with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    While running back towards the battle, he muses to himself, I may not be able to do much in this state, but Mistress needs me! Moreso, I'm rather... proud... about that bo staff... wait, is 'proud' the word? Hm.

Pride, in itself, can be a source of inspiration and fuel for participation. Seeing Mistress engage Parsley head on when he had failed so many times gives him hope and a renewed faith in his own abilities.

His powerlevels rapidly decreased. But now they were joined by Tasure, whom Zaofan was unsure of but could sense if she were in another country, content to just watch the match. Dash, Etrina, and her foci, who were all considerable in their own right. Held and Jack, who seemed like they were in a hurry. Meagan and Sarada in the distance. Suddenly, even so soon after dawn, the Lookout was a bustling hub of activity, and moreso, Zaofan would use that to his advantage.

Pouring on the Wolf's Prowl, he zig zagged to each power signature he could detect, save for just one person.

Running straight behind Parsley, his eyes fixated on the back of her neck, he too was caught in the blast of the Corona Flash -- similar to the Ruby Taiyoken, but more like a bomb rather than a direct beam. By instinct and reflex, he raised up his left hand -- covered in gooey parts of Sasheem. A completely unintended use of the Majin, but the goo helped create a webbed layer between his fingers. The added layers of Sasheem's own density only partially covered the blinding light, but it provided just enough visibility for a split second for Zaofan to hurl the goo in his right hand at the back of Parsley's head, tilting it forward just a bit.

Now blinded and going now by sheer intuition, Zaofan converts his right-handed throw into a straightened right arm, two fingers jetting out, now igniting with a yellow signature...

"KISS OF THE DRAGON!"

...a last ditch effort and his final attempt to use Binding Friendship in stack on top of the Wolf's Prowl as opposed to offensive strength, taking advantage of the multiple powerhouses around them to mask his own, currently far-weaker levels; activating the power up only when within striking distance. This would be it, Zaofan's last resort. A further power drop would render him completely out of the match, no matter the boost. Likewise, using Binding Friendship on offensive power or physical strength would betray him by turning him into a bigger blip once more in Parsley's ki radar. He had to go silent running, in terms of ki.

The offensive move was one he experienced first hand by Marron Balon on Turtle Island, and he would've surely been killed had it not been for the timely intervention of Sarada. For those brief moments, he was completely terrified, to be trapped in the prison of one's own body, alone and unable to reach anyone. Once Master Balon taught him the technique, however, he became more comfortable about thinking just what that would allow and entail, how he could control the power, as well as take it away, to make sure it would never be abused. In essence, by learning about it, he was able to conquer one of the greatest fears a free-spirited explorer could ever have ... complete paralysis. And yet, this power was so damning that he tried his best to resist the temptation to use it. But this would be one of those times, it seems.

Moreso, both Marron and Master Balon were much weaker than Zaofan when he encountered the Kiss, indicating to Zaofan that strength wasn't the key to successfully pulling off the move, but rather technique and accuracy. He found that to be refreshing in a universe full of escalating powers.

And so, facing the might of not just a Saiyan, but an Ultra Elite, wouldn't just demand the physical best of humans, but also their best in skill, technique, ingenuity, and willpower. Simply put, for someone who has never ever had to exterminate entire populations or do battle since childhood, Zaofan would have to make up for it by pulling out all the stops to the best of his ability, something he should have done at the very start of the fight, had he known what he was getting into.

The glowing fingers of the Kiss of the Dragon reach the exposed neck of Parsley, fingers to her spine, and inject it with the finest strike of ki, depositing pinpoint energy that would scatter through the spine in an attempt to paralyze her entire body, slow her blood rate, and restrict her breathing.
    Gods damn time magic!

One of these days, she was going to figure out how to break magic, then she was going to break this mage across her knee.

Until such a day came, she had to admit these humans were far more resourceful than she gave them credit for. Even without being able to match her power, their adeptness at teamwork and niche techniques -- such as pressure points -- were enough to close the gap. To a certain extent. Parsley wasn't completely paralyzed, though her movements were slowed noticeably. It was taking more effort to breathe, which only slowed her down even more. Powering up further would solve that enough to net her the win, but winning at this stage wasn't the point.

On the first day, her goal was the assess skills, strengths, and weaknesses.

That, she felt, had been accomplished.

"That's enough for today," she stated as if she wasn't blinded. "You did well for being completely outmatched. It's clear that your race's strongest suit is technique, not power, which is fine."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Idiot...I'm better then you in lots of ways. Fighting, Eating, Chest Size, Smarts, Looks, and fighting.....cause its worth mentioning twice." The Id attempted a smirk and a comeback to the Queens remark.....but then she continued.

".....Idiot......Moron.......Don't dump your stupid sister on me like she means anything to me!" Erosa eyes went livid, baring her fang shaped teeth as she advanced up to Sarada til she was close enough to bump her forehead into her. (Though she didn't....because horns)

"Your my rival, not her.....I don't pick fights with randoms, and I am I definitely not a f*cking random." That comment in itself seemed to make Erosa absolutely livid. "I don't care what you have to do when you get home....your not going home until I get to show you how I feel. Besides....its not like you'll ever need to come back once your gone anyways......this might be the last chance we get to decide this..."

"So fight me.......forget about the important things you have to do and focus on me, your rival! Fight me!" The Id pushed her face as close to the saiyans as she could, locking eyes with her.
    Sarada stared passively as the Id gave her hot-blooded response. "What part of no do you not understand?" she inquired, even as the girl got up in her face as much as their substantial busts would allow. "I have a job, unlike you. I don't have time to --"

Her response was cut off by the loud beeping coming from her wrist. She sighed and took two steps back to answer. When she pulled up the video-call screen, she was greeted by Mato's grim face. "I'm on my way. Is everything alright?"

"No," he replied, with a sharp bluntness that she had never heard from him before. "We were relayed a communication from Turrip a few minutes ago. They've been attacked by the Tuffles. There's only five of them left."

The terse report left her numb.

Tuffles?

Attacked Turrip?

There were only five left?

She assumed given his expression, he meant only five Saiyans left, which meant that over ten million people had been killed. That number wasn't limited to just Saiyans. As of a few days ago, the son of Prime Minister of one of the neighboring planets was visiting Turrip as part of a brief tour meant to engender an alliance between his race and the Saiyans. Not to mention all the innocent people who had been visiting to learn more of the supposed intellectual society that existed within the Saiyan race.

She swallowed. "Damn it. DAMN IT!!" She turned without a word to anyone and flew toward her ship. This needed to be addressed immediately. They needed to assess the situation and, at the very least, figure out how to extract the survivors before they became a part of the larger statistic.

What she couldn't do was blame herself. While she felt responsible for every life under her command, there was nothing she could have done. From the evidence provided, it was a surprise attack, so there was no time for anyone to send a distress call, if they even thought to do so. There was nothing she could have done, nothing that would have made a difference. If she had've been there, she likely would have been killed.

No, I'm stronger than any fucking Tuffle. I'll wipe them all out.

Whether that was the best decision was best left up to the council. Left up to her, and the Tuffles were going to be going extinct for the second time. This time, there wasn't going to be any crawling back. She was going to make sure of it.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    "Afterlife was fine, if a bit dull. I only went to the exciting places because I was helping out Eva with some stuff," Jack shrugged, "I mean really, you'd be surprised by how many people just kinda...float around on endless open fields. I think I prefer being alive."
    "Sounds quiet and peaceful." Held said, nodding his head in understanding, "A bit boring also. No wonder you couldn't find peace in a place like that."

Jack scratched his chin a moment, "As for my friend..." Jack eyed the former bandit. It was odd really. Manco was not a good man, had not been a good man, not even close. But as bad as the torture was...what came after was worse. Reincarnation, the complete annihilation of your being, to be forged again into someone else, or something else. What kind of justice was that?

Manco just grinned at that, though it did not reach his eyes. Not to worry Jacky-Boy. I can guarantee that there is nobody in the whole universe right now that is more invested in your continued survival than me. I know where I am going if you die.

"Yeah...let's not get sidetracked," Jack agreed.
    "Hey, as long as he's not ruining my winning streak, he can float around you until the sun burns out." Held replied with a laugh, "I'm not interested in playing exorcist ."

Jack nodded, "I've played a hand or two in my day..." that was an understatement. Up until the fight with Manco, Jack had played cards about as often as he had trained, in fact they had often been combined. When the gang did not have money to play for, they played with chips worth a thousand pushups, weighted by rocks, or a lap around the valley with a boulder on your back, that sort of thing.

"Space Vegas?" Jack asked curious, his mouth forming the words carefully. Whatever a Vegas was, he liked the sound of it. Like the sound of a thousand slot machines hitting BAR at the same time.

Gambling was fun, and gambling always meant enforcers, and that meant some down and dirty fights, and maybe...just maybe...a pretty lady or two. Jack grinned, "I feel like I'm due a streak of good fortune, and this place sounds like a blast."

"Held my Nevadian friend, I think it's time to shuffle the deck and see where our cards land."
    "Say no more." Held replied with a grin, "If the way this week play's out is any indication, we just might end up owning the place by the time we're done."

....I suppose I shouldn't get to cocky until we get there first....Not to mention, I've heard the rumors. Space Vegas can be...Cutthroat, at the very least.

Held pursed his lips slightly, remembering the scores of beings he had heard ruined by Space Vegas. Either entirely bankrupted, enslaved, addicted to the the thrill of the game, or....Well, the darker ones were just rumors.

The Nevadian grabbed the yoke of the ship, pulling the ship away from the lookout, as it slowly faded into the wide blue horizon.

Pressing another button, the ship floated upwards, breaching the atmosphere, entering the darkness of space.

"And here....." He input a command into the auto-pilot.

"We...." The computer beeped, acknowledging the course set.

"Gooooo!"

The Glorious Galloping shot off through the depths of space, sprinting towards greener pastures.

Cthylla turned her gaze now to the Oni arrival. "...........and you were there as well.......I've yet to be presented with a reason to be anything but benign, and I hope you continue to keep it that way."

Taking a step forward to examine Ishtar Further, the voidling didn't let the neutral smile leave her lips...but Ishtar could feel her gaze eating into her. ".....Your carrying the same soul sickened smell of the sentient who binded the inventors mind....but I also see a little.....Hakai as well. You MUST be one of the gods I seek then?"
    Ishtar shrugged. "It has been a long day ... I have no reason to make it longer."

The Oni then matched Cthylla's gaze without wavering, as the girl continued her appraisal. And it was noteworthy that, while she walked with some confidence, the more subtle motions -- the steps taken, the way her body shifted -- was ... stiff, like a newborn calf still learning how to walk. That she did not seem to trip over her own feet however was respectable.

What was surprising however, was that she sensed the Hakai, and her tethering to Auroc.

The Oni flashed a fanged smile.

"Yes ... there is an accord between myself and that stinking spirit you sense. I mean to hunt him through the mark he left me," Ishtar replied. "Though the Hakai you sense ... yes, I suppose in some sense I am a God; born as I was to one, and raised as I was also."

As Cthylla continued to stare, the golden-eyed Oni offered her a laugh.

"Now tell me curious one, what pulls you from this Void of yours ? The closest I have seen to your kin, is a Void-tinged Familiar ... known to you perhaps, as Parsic."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar finds herself standing on the Lookout again, only this time in possession of ten HIFL fruit ... and a realization that,

Their teleportation is far better than mine ... clearly a thing to work on.

Remembering that Jinzi was in need of assistance however, the Oni was quick to store the fruit safely in Dusk Town -- in the 'Summer Home' for her and her Saiyan love -- before teleporting into the Capsule Corp building. Though when Ishtar arrived it was certainly not what she'd have expected.

"A Voidling? Curious." Meagan then looked at the woman...

"....Hmm....You act as though you know more about my kind then the inventor, old wiseman. How interesting...." Cthylla calmly spoke from the side of the room where she had been holding a piece on of Jinzis tools with an appraising stare. "....is that meant for me....it looks dangerous....." Her tone wasn't exactly insincere, but the hint of otherworldly playfulness in it suggested she didn't really think much of the weapons he had brought.

Turning her attention to Meagan, Cthylla smiled at the newcomer. "....Welcome...Oh....you are familiar to me. One of those who assisted the inventor after his mind had been polluted. Are you a god?" The Voidling tilted her head, seemingly asking a legitimate question.
    With a half smile, "Depends on who you ask. Are you a peaceful visitor? What is your purpose in coming here?"

"So you are seeking out gods, that is an ambitious goal."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Default The Killing Fields I

A lone space vessel flew through the black expanse toward the planet Ruco. It was full of small children and their instructors, on their way home after taking a field trip to another planet for a week. The children learned so much about the native inhabitants, including why it was so important to take care of the environment around them and live with nature and not just use it to their advantage. Such a valuable, priceless lesson would surely go very far in creating more upstanding, responsible adult Saiyans in the years to come.

Or, it would.

The vessel was currently under heavy assault from not one, not two, but four war cruisers. Their heavy ion cannons pelted the shielding the Saiyan ship was equipped with relentlessly, and had been for the last thirty minutes. That it lasted this long was a testament to the engineering prowess of Turrip, but it was waning steadily. Only 25% remained, then they would be completely vulnerable.

“This is a school vessel,” one of the instructors spoke calmly through the ships comm device. “Please cease fire immediately. There are children on this ship.” This statement was backed up by the terrorfied whimpers and wails of the small kids huddled in the center of the cabin.

She hadn't been expecting any response other than the enemy vessel ceasing their fire, so when they received a communication from one of the ships, she was visibly surprised.

=Children, huh?= spoke the gruff voiced man.

That was all he said. The fire continued to rain down on the ship. The shield's integrity was steadily waning, now dangerously close to breaking entirely. In a last ditch effort, the Saiyanness smashed the comm and contacted Ruco. “This is the SSV Endeavor. We're being fired upon by unknown assailants. I repeat, we are being fired upon by—”

Her message was abruptly cut off by the shields finally failing, followed immediately by a hail of laser fire that ripped through the ship, igniting an implosion that killed everyone on board instantly.

“Death to the Saiyans.”
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

OOC:
    Zaofan's Original PL: 60,000
    Zaofan's current after 9 posts of Ki Nullification (6,000 each): 6,000
    Wolf's Prowl Speed of Who Cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Gods damn time magic!

One of these days, she was going to figure out how to break magic, then she was going to break this mage across her knee.

Until such a day came, she had to admit these humans were far more resourceful than she gave them credit for. Even without being able to match her power, their adeptness at teamwork and niche techniques -- such as pressure points -- were enough to close the gap. To a certain extent. Parsley wasn't completely paralyzed, though her movements were slowed noticeably. It was taking more effort to breathe, which only slowed her down even more. Powering up further would solve that enough to net her the win, but winning at this stage wasn't the point.

On the first day, her goal was the assess skills, strengths, and weaknesses.

That, she felt, had been accomplished.

"That's enough for today," she stated as if she wasn't blinded. "You did well for being completely outmatched. It's clear that your race's strongest suit is technique, not power, which is fine."
    Upon hearing that it was over, a sweaty, exhausted, half-blinded, out of breath Zaofan collapses to his knees. His torso tips over, but he falls on his straightened arms, preventing him from falling over. Beads of sweat drip from his brow, darkening small dots onto the Lookout floor. He lifts up his head, makes eye contact with Dash, then winks and blows a kiss at Etrina, and then collapses onto his back in relief.

But after hearing Parsley's assessment, he gathers enough of his former strength to sit back up "Parsley...wait! We're ...not ...finished ...yet!" Okay, what he said may have been suicidal.

"I have... a few things... to ask you." He proceeds with a list, to taking a deep breath before each item, but with a tone of immediacy and curiosity.

"I asked ....you to train me, so... Your honest opinion of... just me and myself -- how did I do...? Where can I... improve? Skill? Philosophy? Fighting... spirit? Ferocity? What? I must... better myself!"

"THREE, no wait... TWO, and I can't believe... I'm asking you this, but -- would you be up for a rematch... in the future? I've a lot to learn -- and to put into practice!"

"Three. My fatigue. That was you... wasn't it? Well, I'm still losing power! How do I undo this? A dead student... is no good to the... teacher! More importantly, a dead chef... can't make you pies!"

He sits there, leaning against his arms stretched behind him to support his back while his legs are fully extended in front of him. Though he suspects his power drain won't kill him, he holds his own culinary skills hostage to make a deal with the Saiyan Elite.
    Last edited by Cyke; 10-19-2018 at 09:25 PM.

Default The Mob Rules Final Part.

seven days later at the Ozzy hardware store in the backroom Ozzy and his workers are have themselves a little dance party with Ozzy saying " well today is Disco Fever day." " so they will be no work today." they I suggest everyone get their groove on." Ozzy looks at hast whos on a turntable saying " hey Hast drop me a beat."

Hast replies to this saying " sure thing Ozzy." Hast drops a beat and Ozzy gets on the dance floor and smiles saying " okay let me show you youngsters how we dance back in the day." Ozzy gets his groove on and Hast looks at him saying " Damn old man you got moves." Ozzy keeps dancing saying " see this is how we dance back in the day."

Ozzy smiles saying " this is how it's done youngsters." Ozzy and his workers get their groove on the dance floor with Ozzy saying " heh do you youngsters think you can keep up with my smooth dance moves." Hast replies to this saying " I probably could old man but I'm do busy be the DJ. " suddenly the back door explodes along with a huge chuck of the wall and David walks in with his specter B. King.

he looks at Ozzy saying " hi there old man did you missed me?" Ozzy stops dancing and Looks at David in cold tone saying " wait in the hell are you doing back?" " you exiled from this planet David ." " your not welcome here."

" you're supposed to be on isolate planet." " we imprison you in a space pod and exile you to a isolated planet how in the hell did you managed to escape?" David grins at this saying " how indeed." " it was tough my I managed to build my own space ship out of spare parts I found on that planet."

" then I made my way back here." Ozzy replies to this saying " so did you come here to ask for forgiveness?" David replies to this in cold tone " not at all Ozzy." " I came here to kill you all."

" B King do it kill everyone here leave no survives." B. King starts massacring Ozzy and his workers as body parts and blood start flying everywhere. David laughs manically as he watches B. King's carnage saying " consider this payback for exiled me you bastards." Ozzy with a bloody face replies to this saying " we exiled you David because you're psychotic."

David replies to this saying " so maybe before I was exile I might have ruff a few feathers but that doesn't mean I'm psychotic." Ozzy replies to this saying " you did just ruff a few feathers." " you killed a dozen people before we exile you." David replies to this saying " whatever you say Oldman."

" however you going to be dead soon along with the others." " so it doesn't really matter what you say." " you still going to F#$king die by my hands anyways ." hours later Sonata wakes up in a bed and his twin brother Earl is with him saying" huh what happen and how long have a been out ?" Earl replies saying " you been out for entire week"

"during that time my specter Shining Star has been tending to your injuries. " Sonata replies to this saying " your were right I should have listen to you." " David is F#@King nuts." Earl replies to this saying " yeah I warn you about David but did you listen ? "

" you didn't and went along with his plan." Sonata replies to this saying " huh wait toady is Disco Fever day." " **** I have to hurry to Ozzy's hardware store." " okay we can talk about this little Earl right now I have to get going to Ozzy hardware store."

Earl replies to this saying " yeah I'm heading there too after all toady is Disco Fever Day." Later Sonata and Earl arrived at the store and enter the back room. Sonata and Earl are shock to find blood everywhere on the blood and walls as well as body parts with Earl saying " wow Bugsy goons were bad , but they were never this bad." Sonata breaks down in tears saying " Hast, Ozzy, everyone they're all dead."

" dammit who in the hell did this." " Sonata spots a note on the floor and grabs it saying " heh I wish you were hear Sonata to witness this ." " it was a blast Sonata!" " too bad you weren't here to witness the exchange ."

" I would love to see the look on your face when a took out that old bastard Ozzy." Sonata balls his right hand up in fist and runs off saying " that F#@king bastard I'm going to kill him!" Sonata searches for David and arrives on a cliff saying " dammit where in the hell are you." " show yourself David."

Sonata sees his brother saying " don't talk me out of this Earl , David must pay." Earl replies to this saying " Dammit Sonata don't do this." " just let the Galaxy Police handle David." Sonata replies to this saying " you and your Galaxy Police buddies can stay out of this."

" this is personal that bastard killed Hast and Ozzy." " so I going to take him out and I'm going to do it my way." Earl replies to this saying " listen to reason Sonata." " just le the Galaxy Police deal with David."

" Sonata argues with his twin brother for awhile ." the is argument breaks out to a fight and during the fight earl slips of the edge of the Cliff. Sonata tries to grab him but isn't fast enough saying " **** let my own brother fall to his death." " this is all my fault ."

" my own brother is dead because of me." Zoul B. Goode merges saying " you know brother is right." " if we go head first and attack David with reckless abandonment." " we would just get our asses hand to us."

" I suggest we played this smart." Sonata replies to this saying " so how do go about do this Johnny any suggestions ?" Zoul B. Goode replies to this as it tips it's hat saying " first we leave this planet and go out in search for other life forms to form are own crew." David replies to this saying " so you suggest we become space pirates ?"

Zoul B. Goode replies to this saying " as matter of fact yes." David looks up at the sky saying " it settle I will become space pirate for the sole goal of making that bastard pay for what he did." Sonata leaves his home world in spacecraft . later his twin brother Earl's almost dead body is found by bunch of galactic lawmen for the Galaxy Police who take him back to Galaxy police headquarters.

where he on goes a process to fix his body and replace his severally damage limbs. three people destines have been intertwine on this day. Sonata the Captain of the Stratovarius Buccaneers, his twin brother Earl a Galaxy Police officer and David aka The Black Sheep infamous crime lord and business man .
    My Forum check it out