Page 286 of 782 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290296336386 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 11718
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

After about twenty to thirty minutes of driving, Wilhelm pulls the Jeep over at the edge of the Cairn Yard.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Something flutters in the sky, drawn towards the bunker by the few flashes of energy an ill-advised brief sparring match had created.

A few more gather and slowly begin scanning the bunker area, seeking out signs of life.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Something flutters in the sky, drawn towards the bunker by the few flashes of energy an ill-advised brief sparring match had created.

A few more gather and slowly begin scanning the bunker area, seeking out signs of life.
    As Cyanna returns to the Bunker, taking the outside route, something catches her eye. Moving quickly inside, the door closing behind her, she calls out, "Flying Monsters! Flying Monsters outside!"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    'Ishtar, Nevanlinna says that that sorceress that was with Jagam survived somehow. Which means she could still be on Earth right now.'
    Before departing, Ishtar heard Sarada's voice in her head, and what her lover had to say was problematic. Anula yet lived, and it likely meant she remained on Earth, with her ship destroyed ... which likely meant she would attempt to secu-

Ishtar's eyes widened.

'She will likely be searching for a ship .... which leaves few options. We will return after I visit the Carin Yard.'

The response was brief, but the implication was a simple one. There was a chance Jinzi Pantaloon would meet the Threshling soon enough.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

After about twenty to thirty minutes of driving, Wilhelm pulls the Jeep over at the edge of the Cairn Yard.
    Ishtar is quick to slip from the vehicle, and without a word begins scanning the area to search for the closest magic ward, while on the lookout for the undead.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "I'm going to try until I can't anymore!"

At the request for a spar -- or rather reneging of her initial decline -- Sarada raised an eyebrow. She had given much thought to sparring with the Princess; pounding her face in after she showed her true colors, most certainly. Against someone of comparable strength who fought with a completely different style than she did, from an entire different source, was nothing but a positive as far as she was concerned. The more experienced she had dealing with magic, the more capable she would be against it in the future.

Also, the more capable she would be at finding some way to counter it for future battles.

And, most importantly, she had never fought Nevanlinna, so it was going to be a shitload of fun crossing fists with and drawing out her true strength. "You're on! This will be so much fun!!"
    "Excellent, I am... looking forward to it," said Nevanlinna. She was telling the truth, though the technique she was developing would likely need further refining after the spar. This was merely... a test run, meant to help her iron out any kinks in the technique before debuting it properly. And, loathe as she was to admit it, Sarada, as a Saiyan, would likely be able to offer some measure of help when it came to that refinement, especially having experienced it first-hand. "Now then, I shall ta--"

She happened to glance skyward, catching sight of... something fluttering in the sky. Oh dear. Certainly, whatever it was had been attracted by that upsurge of power she'd sensed earlier. Surely, it could not have been her demonstrations, as those had barely had enough power in them to be sensed a few meters away, let alone... however far away those things had been before arriving.

"Oh my, it seems we have company. How..." She paused, then sighed and shook her head. "...we have had our disagreements, but I'm sure we both can agree that certain members of this group are in dire need of lessons in how to follow directions. Specifically, whoever raised their power earlier, as I'm sure you sensed."
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 09-18-2018 at 01:43 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat skin then changes to purple with black spots to show a sign of respect saying " sure that sounds great." " I need something to drink anyways I'm thirsty. "

OT : Praxat skin color is depend on her mood ( emotions) and the surrounding temperature . she can also change her skin color to match her surrounds so she can change her skin to the color of the building of course this will only work if she's calm.
    Praxat goes back inside with Megan and Dash. she then grabs a glass of water and instead of drink it she just splashes it on her stomach and the water absorbs through her skin she looks at both Megan and Dash saying as her skin turns back to it's usual color indicated that she's calm and that the temperature inside is normal saying " ah that's much better now let's get to work."
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat goes back inside with Megan and Dash. she then grabs a glass of water and instead of drink it she just splashes it on her stomach and the water absorbs through her skin she looks at both Megan and Dash saying as her skin turns back to it's usual color indicated that she's calm and that the temperature inside is normal saying " ah that's much better now let's get to work."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As Cyanna returns to the Bunker, taking the outside route, something catches her eye. Moving quickly inside, the door closing behind her, she calls out, "Flying Monsters! Flying Monsters outside!"
    Hearing Cyanna's, Meagan gives Dash a hard look, then quickly walks towards her sister. "Cyanna, what's out there? What did you see?"

"I'm not sure, it's dark and shadowy, but something did move. A lot of soemthing's were moving out there."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar is quick to slip from the vehicle, and without a word begins scanning the area to search for the closest magic ward, while on the lookout for the undead.
    A faint glowing green swirling mark on a stone is easily seen.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Two dozen of these mechanical flying entities swoop down and begin firing lancing beams of energy at those right outside the base.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

OT: Just quick, did she stay to meditate near the Cairn or did she go back with the group to Wilhelm’s base and this is all happening before they left for it?

IC:

There is something.

It is buried deep, deep under the earth. Deep under the Cairn. It is a faint whisper on her mind, some semblance of....memory.

Whatever it is, she can reach out if she likes.
    OOC: I honestly don't know and it's my fault for not posting for a few days, haha. Whatever works better for you. If she went back to the base she'd have brought a chunk of the bone with her, and would be meditating somewhere where soil connects to the planet.

IC:

Asha'rah reached out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Hearing Cyanna's, Meagan gives Dash a hard look, then quickly walks towards her sister. "Cyanna, what's out there? What did you see?"

"I'm not sure, it's dark and shadowy, but something did move. A lot of soemthing's were moving out there."
    Praxat hears this and her skin changes to banana yellow with black spots which is indication that she's a little afraid as she says " wait that doesn't sound good." " I'm a little bit afraid right now." " yeah I know I might not look it , but that's because my face never changes ." " it always looks the same since I'm not capable of facial expressions ."

" I lack the facial muscles to do so." " so the only way I can expressed my emotions is by changing my skin color or by use a body language which involves mostly my tongue ."
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    OOC: I honestly don't know and it's my fault for not posting for a few days, haha. Whatever works better for you. If she went back to the base she'd have brought a chunk of the bone with her, and would be meditating somewhere where soil connects to the planet.

IC:

Asha'rah reached out.
    OT: We’ll say she went back, heard everything about what happened to this world, and came back with Wilhelm, Ishtar, Ochazuke, Held, and Etrina to the Cairn, where she is now doing as you just posted. Simplest.

IC:

Something old reaches back, and a thin voice responds.

Asha’rah.....’
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

OT: Cairn team, presume Asha’rah came with you all.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Two dozen of these mechanical flying entities swoop down and begin firing lancing beams of energy at those right outside the base.
    Before Sarada could respond to Nevanlinna, a flock of some kind of mechanical creatures swooped in from above and started firing on them. She drove out of the way and quickly flew for cover. "Dammit! Why can't people follow simple instructions?!"

Using ki was probably a bad idea, so she had to improvise. She activated Reflexive Evasion, then dashed into the air. Wielding both katchin knives, she weaved and dodged around the beams cutting through the air and tried to slash the things out of the air.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!