Page 699 of 782 FirstFirst ... 199599649689695696697698699700701702703709749 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 11718
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Rutaba was still trembling over seeing her cousin and hero as Super Saiyans when she saw that Dash and Cyanna finally arrived. Funnily, she hadn't seen them at all until that moment. They were talking about the man they saved from dying. "You mean that guy who was shot in the chest? He's right there," she said, pointing to where he was on the Plaza. "He's a real warrior and fighter. He almost died, and there he is, fighting to help Parsley and Just Saiyan beat up that monster thing."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Rutaba was still trembling over seeing her cousin and hero as Super Saiyans when she saw that Dash and Cyanna finally arrived. Funnily, she hadn't seen them at all until that moment. They were talking about the man they saved from dying. "You mean that guy who was shot in the chest? He's right there," she said, pointing to where he was on the Plaza. "He's a real warrior and fighter. He almost died, and there he is, fighting to help Parsley and Just Saiyan beat up that monster thing."
    Turning to where the young Sayian was pointing, "Ah guess this takes priority." Dash smiled at her, "Thanks kid, ah mean fellow warrior. You ain't a kid if your brave enough to be out here."

"I'll give Praxat backup while you help the Sayians and the other Zaofan." Cyanna then summoned her magic staff as Dash powered up and took off in the direction where the fight was going on.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Turning to where the young Sayian was pointing, "Ah guess this takes priority." Dash smiled at her, "Thanks kid, ah mean fellow warrior. You ain't a kid if your brave enough to be out here."

"I'll give Praxat backup while you help the Sayians and the other Zaofan." Cyanna then summoned her magic staff as Dash powered up and took off in the direction where the fight was going on.
    "You're darn right I'm not a kid," Rutaba said. "Me and my cousin are superheroes. We've saved so many people, I can't even remember them all. Mr. Ochazuke gave me a lot to think about in that regard. I bet we'll be way better heroes thanks to him."

"Yeah, that's right!" Pinach followed. "At first, I thought he was mean, but he's actually really cool once you start talking to him. He's like Maiz that way."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Totoma's burst of power had not only sent the flooring of the lookout flying, it has also sent his mother flying. Landing roughly, she skidded to a stop some distance away. Growling, she jumped to her feet. "What in the hell are y--" The moment she laid eyes on her son, her words caught in her throat and she could only stare in disbelief.

Immense power... his hair and aura shining like golden flames. There was no mistaking it--her son was a Super Saiyan... as was Parsley, too, apparently. A small smile crept onto her face, and pride welled within her chest. Yes, she had been proud of her boy before, but it had always had... reservations. This... this was pure, unmitigated pride, unencumbered by any such doubts.

Her son, so talented yet troubled, always trailing behind her and afraid to let go of her hand, had at long last decided to stand truly on his own as his own man, proud and strong. At long last, he had surpassed her, and as a saiyan mother, she couldn't be more proud.

"Totoma... son, kick his ass."
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 03-17-2019 at 09:40 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

They move quickly over to the Toadian Princess, "Ah'm glad he's okay, not that ah can ever forgive him what he did to Meagan." Dash the turned to Cyanna, "Why don'tca go with the Princess here and check on him."

"And what are you going to do?" Cyanna already had a suspicion of the answer to that question.

"Princess, where's Praxat?" Dash had already made up her mind.
    Qaztoh points at the eight foot musclebound Toadian with the trademark goggles, " See that Toadian whose body is cracking with red glowing energy , with the fiery aura , and the steam coming off her body? Believe it or not that's actually Praxat," Qaztoh said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-18-2019 at 12:10 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Qaztoh points at the eight foot musclebound Toadian with the trademark goggles, " See that Toadian whose body is cracking with red glowing energy , with the fiery aura , and the steam coming off her body? Believe it or not that's actually Praxat," Qaztoh said.
    Cyanna stares upward, "That can't be normal, for anyone."

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "You're darn right I'm not a kid," Rutaba said. "Me and my cousin are superheroes. We've saved so many people, I can't even remember them all. Mr. Ochazuke gave me a lot to think about in that regard. I bet we'll be way better heroes thanks to him."

"Yeah, that's right!" Pinach followed. "At first, I thought he was mean, but he's actually really cool once you start talking to him. He's like Maiz that way."
    "You're talkin' 'bout Ochazuke, our Ochazuke? Not some alter version of him, right?" With a shake of her head, "Ah'll not argue with you 'bout that. Got a fight that needs winning." With that she powered up and took to the air, lookimng fro an opening to launch an attack of her own.

"You're talkin' 'bout Ochazuke, our Ochazuke? Not some alter version of him, right?" With a shake of her head, "Ah'll not argue with you 'bout that. Got a fight that needs winning." With that she powered up and took to the air, lookimng fro an opening to launch an attack of her own.
    Dash left the two children perplexed. "Alter? What's that mean?" Rutaba asked.

Pinach could only shrug. "Eh. She probably doesn't know him very well."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default Saiyan Day

The story of the ultimate warrior race was a long, but mostly uninteresting one. Without getting into the mostly unknown history of the being known as Indar'en, the race known as the Saiyans first came into existence 150,000 years ago on the planet Vegituh. Back then, there was no mistaking or denying their primitive ways. They were humanoid in shape and size, but were covered with brown fur, with long tails, and wild, unkempt hair. Their eyes were a piercing scarlet red and their teeth were razor sharp. Much like their modern descendants, they transformed whenever they beheld a full moon. Fortunately, the moon that orbited their planet only appeared full once every seven years, for one month.

As the population swelled, it was divided up into tribes that ventured out and marked their own territory. Each tribe had its own rules for leadership and conduct, but they were all mostly the same. The strongest ruled, and the weaker ones followed. The men hunted for food and protected the tribe, while the women cared for the young and prepared meals for everyone. Families weren't a thing; instead, tribes worked together to take care of each other. Children were raised together at the same time.

While families weren't a thing, Saiyans mated exclusively with one person. Competition was intense, but once a mate was snagged, it ended there.

The year was 750 on the planet Vocado, and the day was a special day. Saiyan Day, as it had come to be known as, was widely accepted as the day the great Super Saiyan, Vocado, freed the Saiyan race from the ancient warlord and slaver Glacier. Once they arrived on the world that would be named after their savior, they recorded the day they were saved so that all who came after would recognize the momentous occasion in history.

Thus, Saiyan Day was born. It first started out as a somber day of reflection, but that quickly turned into a joyous day of celebration. As time passed, they made it a festival that was located in Kakarot City, the capital. People from far and wide came to celebrate the anniversary of their liberation. There were games, eating competitions, beauty pageants, contests of strength, and even fashion shows for the little children. As time passed and the colonies were established, festivals were held in their capitals, also.

On Vocado, everyone was allowed to partake in the joy and fun; except for those in the Meat Market, of course, but that went without saying.

Two small girls and their care-nurse weaved through the thick crowd en route to a food kiosk: Parsley, age 9, her 5 year old sister Sarada, and their care-nuse, Maiz. The older girl held on to the younger by wrapping their tails together. The crowd was thick and congested, and she didn't want her to get lost.

When the finally reached the kiosk, Parsley slapped a card on the counter. “Two extra large chickens, fried, and two sodas.”

“And pie!” Sarada added.

“Yes, and two pies. I believe this will cover it.” She slid her card closer. There was, of course, no money on it. She hadn't quite grasped the concept of exchanging money for goods and services just yet. In fact, the card she was attempting to pay with was just a library card.

Maiz silently – and discreetly – handed an actual money card to the vendor, who accepted and handed the girls their food.

“Thank you, Parsley,” Sarada said as they sat down on a nearby bench to eat.

“You're welcome, Sarada.” She smiled and ruffled her hair.

Maiz sat next to them, silently watching them and the passing people in alternating intervals. Compared to her previous wards, these two were among the more well-behaved. Of course, well-behaved was relative when talking about Saiyan children, who were notorious for being overly energetic and rambunctious. She supposed their nature as fighters was to blame, but that didn't make the headaches any less bothersome.

At least they got along. She was afraid of how Parsley would react when their mother told her that she would be getting a younger sister. So far, she had taken very well to being a big sister. She was a bit more overprotective than she expected, but that only helped take the load off her shoulders. It was like have a smaller, less experienced mother to help look after Sarada. She only hoped that if Lettise succeeded in getting pregnant again, Sarada would be the same.

That would make Maiz very happy.

“Okay, I'm done,” Sarada declared, despite it being obvious by simply looking at her empty plate. She shoved said plate in Maiz's face so she could throw it away, then scampered off to find something else to do.

Parsley was a tad more conscientious and went to toss her own plate in the garbage, then ran off to catch up.

Maiz sighed and stood up herself. From afar, she watched her two girls laugh and play with other children their age. She felt a small smile creep on her lips as she took the opportunity to take a picture. When they grew up and made something of themselves, she was going to remember this moment, and moments like these. It was good to remember where one came from so one could appreciate the person one became.

She had seen it happen time and again. The kids she raised more often than not grew up to be truly productive members of society. She only hoped that Parsley and Sarada grew up in the same manner.

But, that was the future. For now, she was going to enjoy the Saiyan Day festival.

And they were running straight for a face-painting booth. Wonderful.

OOC: Happy Saiyan Day, everyone
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Cyanna stares upward, "That can't be normal, for anyone."

" It's Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam's Max Mode technique! It's a technique that inflates the muscles with Ki and pushes the body past it's limits for a tremendous boost in strength and speed. Althena said that it's dangerous, because it's just too much to handle and will cause the body to burn itself out. In other words when Praxat runs out of gas from using that technique , she's going to be rendered helpless," Qaztoh said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-18-2019 at 10:34 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

OOC: Last Post Curse Repost

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Cheap tricks like the Ptera Slash weren't going to draw out Solarius' power as it quickly became apparent. Snap firing a volley of quick ki blasts, Charco closed the gap between them, taking the fight to his opponent if projectiles weren't going do the trick. A Carnotaurus Charge brought him into a range, the burst of speed giving him enough time to position himself properly while also perhaps disorienting the other long enough to set up his next attack.

Planting his foot into the ground with enough force to crack the arena floor, he quickly pivoted himself around in a full turn, whipping the heel of his other leg towards Solarius' face. Whether it connected or not, Charco followed through his momentum, switching his hips in order to swing the previously planted leg around to deliver a second kick, this one seeking to slam that shin against his opponent's ribs.

"How's the family?" He casually asked, unsure of where it originated from, but was too in the zone to question himself, "That one brother of yours still sick?"

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post

He opened his eyes, now sky-blue, glaring at Koolard with a fierce determination.

"Enough of this."

Holding out his hand, a golden Justice Cannon sprang to life in his palm. After a moment, with a simple exertion of his ki, the attack launched from his palm at Koolard, tearing a trough on the lookout's surface along its path.

[Kizuna with Tasure has been severed, so Totoma's now at 3.5mil]
    The cry of MEGA OPTIC BLAST! can be heard coming from behind Totoma. A giant pillar of bright ruby energy, cackling with pink and white lightning bolts around it flies by the young man's head, pummeling straight into Koolard.

Zaofan's eyes are frighteningly wide, his hair and majestic cape flapping against the sheer winds generated by the immense river of energy as he walked calmly but angrily until he took his place by his old friend.

Zaofan finally enters the fray.

With gritted teeth, he finally speaks, "A good chef never leaves the oven unattended, you know. But then I felt these immense spikes in power from you, our friend here, and the others, and I couldn't help myself any longer."

Unable to divert his eyes or move his head, all he has left is his peripheral vision for one observation: "New hairdo, Totoma? Is that the style you kids are into these days?"
    Last edited by Cyke; 03-19-2019 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    The cry of MEGA OPTIC BLAST! can be heard coming from behind Totoma. A giant pillar of bright ruby energy, cackling with pink and white lightning bolts around it flies by the young man's head, pummeling straight into Koolard.

Zaofan's eyes are frighteningly wide, his hair and majestic cape flapping against the sheer winds generated by the immense river of energy as he walked calmly but angrily until he took his place by his old friend.

Zaofan finally enters the fray.

With gritted teeth, he finally speaks, "A good chef never leaves the oven unattended, you know. But then I felt these immense spikes in power from you, our friend here, and the others, and I couldn't help myself any longer."

Unable to divert his eyes or move his head, all he has left is his peripheral vision for one observation: "New hairdo, Totoma? Is that the style you kids are into these days?"
    This time, Totoma was having far more luck keeping himself under control. Yes, there was a.. restless feeling, a subtle anger simmering just beneath the surface, but as he'd expected, just 'feeling' his mother, father, and Karine through the Kizuna had been enough to steady him. His friend, Zaofan's, voice help to further ground him.

"I'd say I look pretty good as a blonde... can't wait to show Kari the new look!" he said, smirking. "But seriously, Zao-san, it's good to hear your voice... helps keep me, well, me. Also... be careful around this guy... he took multiple ki attacks simultaneously from me, mom, Parsley, and others and... ya know, didn't die. Mean backhand, too..."
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 03-19-2019 at 07:34 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    This time, Totoma was having far more luck keeping himself under control. Yes, there was a.. restless feeling, a subtle anger simmering just beneath the surface, but as he'd expected, just 'feeling' his mother, father, and Karine through the Kizuna had been enough to steady him. His friend, Zaofan's, voice help to further ground him.

"I'd say I look pretty good as a blonde... can't wait to show Kari the new look!" he said, smirking. "But seriously, Zao-san, it's good to hear your voice... helps keep me, well, me. But, uh, seriously, be careful around this guy... he took multiple ki attacks simultaneously from me, mom, Parsley, and others and... ya know, didn't die. Mean backhand, too..."
    Maintaining his part in the parallel beam onslaught, Zaofan keeps his stare determinant but manages to crack a smirk. "I figured as much. Just sensing the ki of you Saiyans and this guy is like standing next to the speakers at a rock concert! But just because I'm weaker than you all doesn't mean I'm going to sit this one out. If I'm a glorified laser pointer against this guy, then at least laser pointers help the audience stay focused. You got this, Totoma."
    Last edited by Cyke; 03-19-2019 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Althena searches though the ancient weapons, " Now I know I seen some of these weapons before. Wait these weapons could they be Replita weapons?" Althena said .

OOC: In case this was missed.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-19-2019 at 06:36 PM.
    My Forum check it out