Page 706 of 782 FirstFirst ... 206606656696702703704705706707708709710716756 ... LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Excellent, keep on going!" Blizzar whispered. "Explain the intricacies of your culture too. I'll let you know when you should take a break."

As Althena spoke, Blizzar used his telekinesis to lift the receiver of his GP transmitter from his ear letting it weave beneath his body around to the back of Incenio's head.

From there he lifted the receiver through Incenio's ear's , letting it fly as far as he could take it without the cannibalistic Arcosian knowing. With the last bit of telekinesis, he could manage at the moment, he upped the volume.

"Let's see if Incenio can manage to hold his psychic vice grip while someone else is speaking in his head..."

" Well according to what my mother Astraea told me . My people's civilization first start off as clans. These clans were The Orpheus Clan, the Mazkiya Clan , the Oilvibar Clan, and Luue Clan. Two of the clans the Orpheus Clan and the Mazkiya Clan were bitter rivals and were the noblest of the Four Great Toadian clans!" Althena said to Blizzar though the GP trancer on her shoulder at a Infrasound frequency.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-22-2019 at 05:46 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Ah, so that was it. Jinzi had been driven to what appeared to be madness by the loss of everything. How pitiful. Totoma understood that feeling, just a little bit, but...

"No, I don't. However..." he trailed off for a moment, his expression hardening. "You are a fool, immature and weak. You are the worst kind of evil; just a deluded ghost that would sacrifice anything and everything just to resurrect the past. Acting like this just to satisfy your selfish desires leaves nothing but emptiness behind, and even if you succeed, this path will deny you any true happiness. I will stop you, not only for the world's sake, but also yours."

He pointed at the doctor's mouthpiece and echoed Jinzi's statement in the form of a declarative, authoritative statement. "Do not doubt my resolve, villain."
    “Not at all. That’s why I’ve been buying time.”

Koolard’s face goes slack and then the remains explode in a massive fireball meant to engulf Parsley and Totoma in the exploding cyborg’s near limitless energy heart.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post

That was an unexpected response. However his family and friends died bothered him so much that he would sacrifice himself so that they could live. A fool would call it noble, but Parsley knew better. The ends still didn't justify the means. The ends didn't even make sense.

She knew the point. His family and friends would live; but he wouldn't be there to realize it.

"Ah, false delusions masked as noble intent. A child would sympathize, but anyone with sense will still regard you as deluded fool. Though, I suppose you believe you have it all figured out. Meagan and your son live, you die, and your legacy remains pristine in their eyes. The perfect plan if I've ever seen one. I suppose my plan for mercy will have to change. Instead of killing you, I'll spare you so you'll have no choice but to accept that you're a failure of a man, a father, and a husband. "
    He responds to Totoma instead and then the world goes white as Koolard explodes, taking you and Totoma both in a massive explosion.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    OOC: in case this was missed.
    Eva nods and comes over, examining her.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Incenio suddenly jerks back, wincing at the psychic intrusion just long enough that his TK slips from around Blizzar.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Eva nods and comes over, examining her.
    Praxat's muscles show signs of severe fatigue and her Ki energy is extremely low.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

“Does it matter? Well, I suppose it won’t matter if you know or not. I lost, Totoma. Everything. You all, the company, Meagan, our son, and even Earth itself. Everything....gone. But I survived. I always survive. And I will have it all back, if I have to tear down the heavens itself, break death and conquer time, I will have it all back. None will stop me, my will is absolute.”

He cocks his ruined head.

“Do you doubt my resolve, Totoma?”
    OOC: before the explosion

IC: Dash snorts in dismay and disgust, "Your son will soon have a life here, in this timeline. Meagan's pregnant. Yet you risk killing him , denying him a life, a life with a mother and a father, just to get back what you lost"
    Last edited by Tami; 03-22-2019 at 04:54 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Incenio suddenly jerks back, wincing at the psychic intrusion just long enough that his TK slips from around Blizzar.
    Incenio was distracted! Excellent! Still his stolen ability was still in play. His ki usage was unavailable and his psychic abilities were still vastly weakened. But even so...Blizzar is a trained pugilist. His most deadly weapon is his hands.

Quickly grabbing Incenio's head with his left hand, Blizzar rears back his right fist...and draws out his index and middle fingers as if he were playing Rock, Paper, Scissors and drew the latter.

With as much force as he could muster, he made a nove tk jam the two fingers into Incenio's eyes (he didn't quite remember which one held the Shingan...best to be careful after all, no?) and keep them there as he attempted to push his fellow Arcosian into the walls of the elevator.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

“Not at all. That’s why I’ve been buying time.”

Koolard’s face goes slack and then the remains explode in a massive fireball meant to engulf Parsley and Totoma in the exploding cyborg’s near limitless energy heart.
    He responds to Totoma instead and then the world goes white as Koolard explodes, taking you and Totoma both in a massive explosion.
    In hindsight, Parsley should have seen it coming. He was being far too forthcoming about his master plan; too much so if he planned on letting them go. And why would he let them go; they were, after all, much stronger than he anticipated, and critical to foiling his intentions.

The explosion was massive and powerful. Just from a casual initial scan, she wasn't sure if she was going to survive or not.

No, she could, but the others wouldn't. Dash definitely, being as close to the epicenter as she was. In fact, she was the closest.

Damn it.

No more time to waste. Every action had to lead directly and fluidly into another. Any wasted motion was going to waste what precious seconds she had left.

Parsley dashed toward Dash and pushed her. With every ounce of her Super Saiyan strength, she shoved her through the woods and away from the explosion. Her movements placed her directly in front of Totoma. Her aura flared, a bright golden fire fighting against the overwhelming white of Koolard's and the Doctor's final act of desperation. That flame shimmered with a white glow that tinge its outer edge.

The reflective properties of her Ultra Reflection technique wrapped themselves around her, extending as far as aura could to protect both herself and Totoma and push the explosion back on itself. With hope, she was in time and they would both escape without injury. If not, well, at least they would still get a zenkai.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

" Being bitter rivals The Orpheus Clan and the Mazkiya Clan were always fighting over territory. The Luue Clan on the other hand were a clan warriors who didn't much care for the Orpheus Clan and Mazkiya Clan's bricking . The Luue Clan saw themselves as the mightiest of all the clans and viewed the other three clans as being weak. As for the Oilvibar Clan they were the wisest of the clans and they sought to find a peaceful resolution to end the feud between the Orpheus and Mazkiya clans, " Althena said to Blizzar from the GP trancer on her shoulder at a infrasound frequency.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-22-2019 at 06:07 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    In hindsight, Parsley should have seen it coming. He was being far too forthcoming about his master plan; too much so if he planned on letting them go. And why would he let them go; they were, after all, much stronger than he anticipated, and critical to foiling his intentions.

The explosion was massive and powerful. Just from a casual initial scan, she wasn't sure if she was going to survive or not.

No, she could, but the others wouldn't. Dash definitely, being as close to the epicenter as she was. In fact, she was the closest.

Damn it.

No more time to waste. Every action had to lead directly and fluidly into another. Any wasted motion was going to waste what precious seconds she had left.

Parsley dashed toward Dash and pushed her. With every ounce of her Super Saiyan strength, she shoved her through the woods and away from the explosion. Her movements placed her directly in front of Totoma. Her aura flared, a bright golden fire fighting against the overwhelming white of Koolard's and the Doctor's final act of desperation. That flame shimmered with a white glow that tinge its outer edge.

The reflective properties of her Ultra Reflection technique wrapped themselves around her, extending as far as aura could to protect both herself and Totoma and push the explosion back on itself. With hope, she was in time and they would both escape without injury. If not, well, at least they would still get a zenkai.
    Parsley had reacted faster than him, getting dash out of the way in a rough, but effective, manner. If the moment hadn't been so short-lived and dangerous, he would have praised her heroic instinct--and likely drawn the saiyaness' ire in the process. But he didn't have the time. As strong as Parsley was, she may not be able to take the brunt of things alone, and to be honest, he didn't like being protected when he could do something.

In a split second, Totoma advanced, placing himself next to Parsley, raising his hands and adding to the defense with his Razorback technique, its emerald glow melding with the golden-white glow of Parsley's own energy field.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Astonishing Member

She opens her eyes, weak but still alive.

“Where.....where am I?”
    Held started to open his mouth, going silent when he realized that any words he could have used to answer the question would have only set alarms off in the young womans head.

He turned to Chris.

"You know her by any chance?"

"Hey, focus on me." He said, pushing aside the rest of her question, "I am here. You're fine."

I can't make heads or tails of what Incenio is up to...Saiyans, Namekians, Nevadians...Who knows what else he's keeping in here..What exactly is he trying to do with all of them?

"Do you remember anything before now? Who you are?"

Still...This complicates things...I wasn't planning to do this sort of jailbreak, but it'd be wrong to leave them here...Nevermind that Chaos could have it's benefits.

It was quite the mystery, the Nevadians mind still attempting to pierce through the web of Incenios machinations.

"Why the hell would Incenio do this, while he's hosting this tournament...?"

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Incenio was distracted! Excellent! Still his stolen ability was still in play. His ki usage was unavailable and his psychic abilities were still vastly weakened. But even so...Blizzar is a trained pugilist. His most deadly weapon is his hands.

Quickly grabbing Incenio's head with his left hand, Blizzar rears back his right fist...and draws out his index and middle fingers as if he were playing Rock, Paper, Scissors and drew the latter.

With as much force as he could muster, he made a nove tk jam the two fingers into Incenio's eyes (he didn't quite remember which one held the Shingan...best to be careful after all, no?) and keep them there as he attempted to push his fellow Arcosian into the walls of the elevator.
    Incenio yells, stumbling back. There is not much room in the elevator and Blzlizzar finds himself free of the paralysis, his ki back, but now a pissed off Incenio is here with him.

Incenio lashes back and for shand to hand to tail with Blizzar, his power suddenly revealed as he starts overwhelming the GP man.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The blast dies down and a mostly unhurt Totoma and Parsley, and a barely singed Dash, are revealed. Koolard’s remains are gone.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Held started to open his mouth, going silent when he realized that any words he could have used to answer the question would have only set alarms off in the young womans head.

He turned to Chris.

"You know her by any chance?"

"Hey, focus on me." He said, pushing aside the rest of her question, "I am here. You're fine."

I can't make heads or tails of what Incenio is up to...Saiyans, Namekians, Nevadians...Who knows what else he's keeping in here..What exactly is he trying to do with all of them?

"Do you remember anything before now? Who you are?"

Still...This complicates things...I wasn't planning to do this sort of jailbreak, but it'd be wrong to leave them here...Nevermind that Chaos could have it's benefits.

It was quite the mystery, the Nevadians mind still attempting to pierce through the web of Incenios machinations.

"Why the hell would Incenio do this, while he's hosting this tournament...?"
    She shudders.

“He’s looking.....for the strongest. I...won last tournament. Invited back and he...he captured me. Said he wanted...wanted my zenkai.”

She shakes her head.

“I...I was next. So much......screaming....”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM