Page 296 of 782 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 11718
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    From the nearby Pillar he had been kicked into Jack snarl's "52 Pickup!.

Jack fans out both hands, revealing five large knives in each. His arms blur as he begins to toss that at Hammer. 5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50. Following that he spreads his arms out, and two large meat cleavers appear in each hand.

Jack charges forward, leaping over Ishtar, and bringing both cleavers down, aiming for the top of the giant namekian's skull.
    Hammer howls as the knives land, pin-cushioning his body. The meat cleavers slam into his head, and the blow actually makes him drop Ishtar.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    "Erosa...!" But it's clearly too late as Zaofan grits his teeth. That feeling of uselessness is what nearly did him in back at Turtle Island. Well, not anymore! He reassess his capabilities, what he can actually do to help if he does get there. Ki would only invite more danger. His trusty staff had been less than effective against the creatures. "Okay. I'm going to head back to the bunker and get more weapons. Then I'll use the Wolf's Prowl to catch up to Erosa and Sarada to help Ishtar and the others."

And with that, he takes off at best possible speed, super-jumping all the way, until he arrives at the bunker. Heading to the armory, he picks up a few rifles that were used against those flying drones -- hopefully they'll help Ishtar, Ochazuke, and the rest. He gets ready to capsule them when...

The tremors cause Zaofan to lose his footing momentarily, though he recovers in time to prevent a fall. "What in the world...?" He can hear noise in the other room. He can hear yelling and struggle. Moreso, he can feel several powerful ki signatures thrashing about the place. He puts a couple rifles over his shoulders thanks to their straps, grabs another two rifles (one in each hand) and rushes through to try to find his friends. As he busts through a door, he sees...

"What the hell?!"

He watches Sasheem activate katchin mode, as well as Cyanna and Dash disappear on Meagan's order. He sees Parsley attempting to pull a tendril out. But its attacks are also widening the holes in the ground.

The argument that Erosa and Sarada had earlier involved the use of ki, since it would alarm the undead. Should they use ki to travel faster, since without it, their ETA to help Ishtar and the others be too large a gap to cross? Should they risk their safety to aid their friends?

Standing by the door and watching his friends fight, Zaofan comes to a terrible realization. "Guys! Those ... tentacles... or whatever! The way they're digging around, they're piercing the bunker's protections from the undead! They've breached the shell and exposed us to the dirt! Using our powers might bring more undead *into* the bunker!"

Snapping to and bringing the rifles to bear, he fires a wide assault of energy beams at various tendrils, hoping that they'll do some damage.

"That's right. A good chef always comes packing heat!"
    More of the tendrils are blasted away by Zaofan’s weapon, Paraley and Sasheem both freed.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The tendril remains strong, choking her.
    "Urk! Hack!" Try as she might, Parsley couldn't break free of the metal tendrils. It was already hard to breathe, but the lack of air she had been suffering up to that point was draining her of her strength.

She didn't want to admit it, but perhaps wishing that something exciting would happen was a bit much. This certainly wasn't what she had in mind, being choked by a tentacle. I hate this place I hate this place I HATE THIS PLACE!!!

If only she could use her ki; then this creature would know the folly of attacking a Saiyan Ultra Elite. Alas, such wasn't possible. Even if she did get free, she would have been forced to use those unsavory, archaic weapons again just to defeat this creature. She should just destroy the entire planet and save herself the grief.

More of the tendrils are blasted away by Zaofan’s weapon, Paraley and Sasheem both freed.
    At last, freedom. She dropped to the ground, coughing raggedly as fresh air returned to her lungs after having been deprived for a startling amount of time. "Thanks...chef." She ran toward him and snatched a rifle from off his shoulder. "I'm sick of this planet!" She did what she did before and opened fire on more of the tendrils as they popped out of the ground.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sasheem instead finds him being drawn downwards into the ground.
    "Aw, come on! What the hell is this thing?!" Sasheem asked as he attempted to steel himself in the ground, to prevent himself from being dragged under, his Katchin mode dissipating.

Now freed, the Majin pushed off the ground as high as he can without using ki, using his Majin physiology to boost his height by making his limbs spring-like.

Once in the air, he returned to Katchin mode and let himself fall downard, towards the tendril's source wit an elbow drop.

The above erupts out of the ground before the oasis edges, metal tendrils wiping out of its mouth towards those defending the bunker.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 09-23-2018 at 10:12 AM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Hammer yells, his voice echoing, and energy gathers from within finally and releases. A beam of dark yellow ki erupts from his mouth towards Asha’rah and Held.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

OT: Bruce, Praxat and her mech aren’t where Hammer is. Hammer and those fighting him are half an hour away. Praxat is still at the bunker.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The above erupts out of the ground before the oasis edges, metal tendrils wiping out of its mouth towards those defending the bunker.
    With his elbow drop, Sasheem hits the metallic worm with a thud and begins to roll down it'a back. "WHOOOO-AAAH!" Sasheem yelled, grabbing onto one of its "scales" and hanging on, remembering quickly that he couldn't use flight to save himself.

For now he hung onto the worm, clutching at the scales. "Don't tell Sasheem that flash of ki from before brought these things here too!"

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    With a rising trill the energy of the machine pronounced itself, lashing out into the environs in cold plasma streaks. The blue-white tendrils on the surface coalesced and bound themselves into a lengthy tether tracing a path to Ochazuke's outstretched arm. He raised the edge of his right hand before him.

The Junjo could afford to fire indiscriminately and sort out the goods from the bodies in the bombardment of their operation.

"There is a whisper of the Black Fire of Hakai in our foe, but it is fleeting," he said. "I'm going to sever him from it."

In this case, it was a fortunate luxury that Hammer made himself a large target. He turned to the White Channel Focus nearby and continued. "To do that, we will need to gather the energy and narrow its effect from the spread of a city, to a concentrated area of-" he paused to make his mark, "-about twenty feet."

A button which had been intermittently strobing red soon held its light. The Stunner was now armed.

"Press that button to release the energy. Gather it towards me, and we will feed him destruction from the inside out."

OOC: Neural Stunner fires in the next post
    "Gotcha boss, focus a city wide power beam in a twenty foot area..........Wait How the hell am I suppose to do that!"

Finished her cursory examination of the Cairn*, Etrina turned her full attention to the device and Ocuhazukes plan. "Is that all, You are a magical conduit are you not.....perhaps you should act like one. Absorb and focus the emitted energy with your body......here..." Etrina reached into her pocket and produced the sleeping Green Foci. "Have her help you.....contain and focus it onto Ochazuke, who will then use it to hit the enemy."

"Zzzz.....eh.....ok...." The Green Etrina woke with a start. ".....what a bother......"

The two Foci took their places around the edge of the stunner. "Say......will transmitting this kinda energy through us have any....ya know.....lasting effects?"

"Who can say, you'll manage." Etrina said and pushed the button.

(*I'll leave it to you if she figured anything out on that end cleric)

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Gotcha boss, focus a city wide power beam in a twenty foot area..........Wait How the hell am I suppose to do that!"

Finished her cursory examination of the Cairn*, Etrina turned her full attention to the device and Ocuhazukes plan. "Is that all, You are a magical conduit are you not.....perhaps you should act like one. Absorb and focus the emitted energy with your body......here..." Etrina reached into her pocket and produced the sleeping Green Foci. "Have her help you.....contain and focus it onto Ochazuke, who will then use it to hit the enemy."

"Zzzz.....eh.....ok...." The Green Etrina woke with a start. ".....what a bother......"

The two Foci took their places around the edge of the stunner. "Say......will transmitting this kinda energy through us have any....ya know.....lasting effects?"

"Who can say, you'll manage." Etrina said and pushed the button.

(*I'll leave it to you if she figured anything out on that end cleric)
    OT:

Yes. With a bit more study and preparation, Etrina thinks she’d be able to reproduce the design. She lacks Creational energy to empower it, but doing so with magic would serve to provide a powerful sealing/warding over a certain area.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

‘Temporary setback, not failure, child. I wanted as Asha’rah had, the power of both. But instead of killing Shima, I sought a....different path to Creational energy. A certain person did not like that, so I was killed and sealed here before I could regenerate.’

The blow misses his jaw as his giant hand grips her instead, and Ishtar can feel her ribs creak as he starts crushing her.
    The more Ishtar learned of this Heavenly War, the more she realized the ramifications of Asha'rah's actions. That the true source of the problem had not be her, certainly, what she had done had lead to an escalation of things by others of like station.

"I see."

One such casestood before the Oni now, A God of Destruction, seeking the energies of Creation. Though Hammer's saving grace, was, perhaps, that he refused to cannabalize the energies of another ...

At least not until after his death.

Realizing too late however that her blow would not connect, Ishtar was instead quickly snatched out of the air again; only this time she not extricate herself unscathed the powerful hand straight away squeezing hard enough to fracture ribs.

"Hrk."

What a bother.

Hammer howls as the knives land, pin-cushioning his body. The meat cleavers slam into his head, and the blow actually makes him drop Ishtar.
    Jack's intervention proved timely however. Before the damage done could escalate the much changed fighter launched a flurry of knives at Hammer -- followed up by a double cleaver chop -- that caused the undead Namekian to drop Ishtar.

Taking a moment to catch her breath and assess the situation, then, the golden-eyed Oni sighed before throwing herself back into combat with Hammer, claws biting into necrotic tissue once more as she looked to rip the fallen GoD's unbeating heart out.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

"What the--?!" Parsley shot into the air to avoid getting ensnared by the monstrous creature's tendrils.

When she wished something exciting to happen, this was NOT what she had in mind. At that point, she didn't know what exactly that was, but it wasn't this. She just wanted something to do while Sarada and the others battled with the undead god. This was too much...

...at least without using her ki-based techniques.

"We need something bigger than these rifles!"

Despite knowing it would do no good, she opened fire on the creature to buy the others some time to find something larger and in possession of a bigger explosion.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sasheem, still on the back of one of the worms, wrapped one of his arms around the worm's neck and with the other, he attempted to peel back the metallic scales, hoping there was a vulnerable spot for he and the others to target underneath.

OT: Bruce, Praxat and her mech aren’t where Hammer is. Hammer and those fighting him are half an hour away. Praxat is still at the bunker.
    OT: oh wait a minute yeah the thing that's at the Bunker is the thing Tami's character Megan is fighting.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Praxat is outside in her mech near the Princess room standing guard saying " Dash ,Cyanna how is everything on your all's end?" " me I'm going to help Megan and the others fight that creature that's attacking the bunker." " I'm going to use a long range scenario I put in the mech." " okay I'm no combat expert but how hard can it be to come up with combat scenario."

a small hole opens up in the hatch of the mech Praxat is in. suddenly a long fleshy slimy sponging thing springs out like a bungee cord and reaches far enough to continuously smack the mechanical tentacle creature . this thing that is smack the creature is Praxat's Tongue.

back in U15 another princess is having problems of her own. Qaztoh gets video message from a member of the Galaxy Police telling her not to come to earth." Qaztoh gold skin turns red hearing this saying " F#$K off Pig don't tell me what to do." " you know who I'm I a F@@#$king royalty."

" I don't have to F#$#King listen to you." " no please get the F#$#K out of my way I want go to earth ." " they have food there I want to F@#King try !" " huh what do you mean it's for my protection?"

" I didn't ask for any F@$#king protection." " why can't you people be cool like those space pirates I was hanging out ?" " they would never getting in my way of doing something, but no." " not you F#@!kers ."

" you just have to get in my F@#King way and tell me it's for my own protection ." " that is not safe for me on earth." " well I don't F@$%king care." " all I care about is that you damn assholes are getting in my way of having a great F#@#$%king great time. "

the Toadian Princess Qaztoh's outburst goes on for quite awhile with her cussing up a storm at the Galaxy police. back to where the fight Praxat’s tongue keeps smack the creature . each time it does those a loud booming crack sound before the impact. Like the sound you hear from bullwhip cracking the air expect this hits with more force. Praxat herself is nowhere to be seen.

As the only thing that can be see is he tongue . a outrageously long tongue that would make one wonder. How in the hell does she fit that thing in her mouth? Praxat use one of her mech's weapon but instead attack the creature with it she attacks her own tongue with it and sets it a blaze.

Turn her tongue into basically a flaming whip. Praxat now flaming tongue smacks creature. the fire is control so it doesn't spread everywhere. Praxat then brings her tongue back towards her and into her mouth her it compresses . she then shoots it out and it flies like a bullet with sheer velocity.

all the potential energy store by Praxat's tongue being compressed in her mouth turns into kinetic energy. and that energy smacks into the creature with a huge impact causing a loud cracking sound in the air.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.