Page 704 of 782 FirstFirst ... 204604654694700701702703704705706707708714754 ... LastLast
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 11718

OOC: Mid-page curse(?) repost

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Heh, looks like you're ready for a beam battle... too bad..."

A smirk overtook him as Charco broke from his firing stance, instead, he now rushed the now charging Solarius. Combining the dual orbs of energy he had gathered into one hand, he crushed the united energy with a clench of his fist. Seeping through his fingers and thumb, the weeping ki resembled a gnarled-claw whose shape was further refined once that hand opened once more. Reaching his opponent, Charco thrust his hand forth, seeking to grab him with his Spino Grasp.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Two are far below the basement with Chris and one is heading that way now.
    This troubled her. Were they in trouble? Why were they down there? Focusing on Held, Althena, and Blizzar, Meagan sent a stronger psychic message. To each she asked, "Do you need assistance?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member

Chris shakes his head, a look of disgust on his face.

“We didn’t know. We heard rumors people we’re gojng missing and we were investigating. A friend of ours was one of the victims....”

He spins around and starts looking at the tubes.

“Held! Toad girl! A few of these people in the tubes are still alive!”
    The Nevadian turned his full attention to the tubes, walking closer to them at a brisk pace.

He went silent for a second as he examined them, and the machinery nearby.

Held bit the side of his lip as he considered his options.

"...Chris, release one of them." He said after a moment, "I don't think anyone on hand can really figure this out except Ji--"

He paused, remembering Jinzi was not only not with them, but there was no guarantee the Jinzi of this world wouldn't as as bad as the doctor.

"Well, it doesn't matter....Hopefully If something goes wrong I can stabilize them myself."

We can't really leave them like this...Hopefully this doesn't cause too much trouble if there's an alarm set...I'll take the heat later if it causes the others trouble.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

In the woods, a ruined torso greets them. One arm gone, no legs, half a head, and pretty much no skin left. Mechanical devices pull and constrict the torso, moving it away from them. A familiar cybernetic core, like Glacia’s, can be seen nearly destroyed. Koolard’s cybernetic heart is badly damaged and seems on the verge of giving out.

A baleful one-eye gaze swivels towards them. From the broken mouth, a new voice speaks.

“Well done. I did not expect two super Saiyans. What a wonderful surprise.”

The Doctor is speaking through Koolard’s remains.
    The damage done to Koolard was extensive and irreparable. Parsley didn't wager that he would survive another few minutes; then again, Icers were notoriously hard to kill, the cockroaches they were. That, combined with his Saiyan DNA, would make him all the harder. Still, it seemed that this one was on the way out.

Her hand lifted, a blue ball of energy formed in her hand. She prepared to destroy the creature once and for all when a voice flowed out of its mouth.

...odd. She didn't recall ever hearing it speak, and the voice sound far to sophisticated and articulate to belong to a creature this hideous and unsightly.

Which left only one option.

"Jinzi," she sneered. "You of all people should know that Saiyans are full of surprises, as fond of using them as slaves and lackeys as you are." Not to mention lab rats.

Something then occurred to her.

The chaff was down. That meant he was now aware of everything they had done to foil his plans thus far.

"I hope you realize how blind you've been the last few days."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    This troubled her. Were they in trouble? Why were they down there? Focusing on Held, Althena, and Blizzar, Meagan sent a stronger psychic message. To each she asked, "Do you need assistance?"
    Held winced slightly at the unexpected voice in his mind. It took him all of a second to place it as Meg Lu--Megan. It was hardly going to matter to Chris what name she was referred to in the mind of the Nevadian.

.....I'll admit things have gotten a bit more complicated than I thought. The short version of it as that we stuck our noses around and found a bunch of mutilated corpses and people in tubes. We're not in any danger, but it's not exactly a fun time...Nevadians with no hearts, Namekians with no heads, things like that.

He paused, considering her question.

It's up to you. But....Either way, remember what we actually came here for. I know where the gem is, but I have no way of getting it yet...And I don't want to draw the attention of the other fighters...Let alone Incenios. Whatever you do, try to keep it quiet.

Sarada eyes narrowed into slits. Even while watching Charco and this... Solarius guy act all chummy like they've known each other for years, she couldn't shake the feeling that some fuckery was going down elsewhere.

She growled softly and clenched a fist. The urge to check it out - even on comms - was strong, but she resisted. She was close to her next match, possibly within the next hour or so, and she didn't want to do anything to mess that up. Not when she had the chance to shove her entire leg up E. Bekon's ass.

Damn it. Why can't things stay simple?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    OOC: Mid-page curse(?) repost
    Solarius’ form vanished and the real one appears above, firing the beam.

“Hammer!”

A swirling grey beam slams down towards Charco.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The damage done to Koolard was extensive and irreparable. Parsley didn't wager that he would survive another few minutes; then again, Icers were notoriously hard to kill, the cockroaches they were. That, combined with his Saiyan DNA, would make him all the harder. Still, it seemed that this one was on the way out.

Her hand lifted, a blue ball of energy formed in her hand. She prepared to destroy the creature once and for all when a voice flowed out of its mouth.

...odd. She didn't recall ever hearing it speak, and the voice sound far to sophisticated and articulate to belong to a creature this hideous and unsightly.

Which left only one option.

"Jinzi," she sneered. "You of all people should know that Saiyans are full of surprises, as fond of using them as slaves and lackeys as you are." Not to mention lab rats.

Something then occurred to her.

The chaff was down. That meant he was now aware of everything they had done to foil his plans thus far.

"I hope you realize how blind you've been the last few days."
    The remains ‘shrug’ as best it can.

“Perhaps. It doesn’t really matter, does it? You still can’t beat me, or even find me. Maybe you’ve Stabilized Zurvan, but I still have a trump or two left. Don’t worry, your Highness. When I win you won’t remember any of this.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    The Nevadian turned his full attention to the tubes, walking closer to them at a brisk pace.

He went silent for a second as he examined them, and the machinery nearby.

Held bit the side of his lip as he considered his options.

"...Chris, release one of them." He said after a moment, "I don't think anyone on hand can really figure this out except Ji--"

He paused, remembering Jinzi was not only not with them, but there was no guarantee the Jinzi of this world wouldn't as as bad as the doctor.

"Well, it doesn't matter....Hopefully If something goes wrong I can stabilize them myself."

We can't really leave them like this...Hopefully this doesn't cause too much trouble if there's an alarm set...I'll take the heat later if it causes the others trouble.

Chris nods, and starts pushing at some buttons. In a moment, one tube holding a Saiyan women releases the fluid and she slumps down.

No alarms sound out.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“Perhaps. It doesn’t really matter, does it? You still can’t beat me, or even find me. Maybe you’ve Stabilized Zurvan, but I still have a trump or two left. Don’t worry, your Highness. When I win you won’t remember any of this.”
    So, this was the Doctor speaking... Jinzi. Or an alternate Jinzi. What could cause a man who was so well-intentioned to go so wrong? He had to know.

"Doctor... no, Jinzi. What, exactly are you trying to achieve here, with all this... time fuckery? What could push you this far?"

Opening up the telepathic link with the others further, he focused on 'feeding' whatever the doctor said to him to the others. It concerned them--Ishtar especially, given her father's role in all this--so it was only fair.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 03-21-2019 at 09:30 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Parsley chuckled. "So confident. So sure of victory, despite legitimate setbacks and real threats to your person gradually gaining ground." The ball in her hand intensified in power until it started to glow white. "I've been in your shoes, Jinzi. I've felt supreme confidence in myself and my plans. So much so that I truly and genuinely felt that I couldn't be defeated. Until I was. You know what the best part was? I never saw it coming. When you're lying on the ground, beaten and broken, you realize that even with all of your manipulation of time itself, you never realized how close to humiliation and defeat you really were."

Her eyes narrowed. "Pride comes before a fall. Take it from someone who knows."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Chris nods, and starts pushing at some buttons. In a moment, one tube holding a Saiyan women releases the fluid and she slumps down.

No alarms sound out.
    "Okay....That went well enough." Held said, exhaling slightly. It was unlikely anyone in the room was familiar with the setup Incenio had made. Held was half-worried that removing the woman from her chamber might bring about...complications in the poor woman.

Nevermind any traps Incenio might have made to alert him of the situation.

Held frowned slightly as he placed an arm on the woman's shoulder, coated with the green fluid, gently shaking at it.

".....Hey! Anyone home?"

Dash came in close, "Ah can think of one who will, an she'd never forgive you."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Solarius’ form vanished and the real one appears above, firing the beam.

“Hammer!”

A swirling grey beam slams down towards Charco.
    Feinting into a feint, how appropriate...

Thrust his Spino Grasp upward, the fragile construct erupted into a gout of energy as Solarius' Arcadian Hammer struck. Like it or not, Charco had found himself in a beam battle and was at a disadvantage. The only positive to this situation was that he still had a hand free, which he would quickly put to use. Gathering energy into the palm of his hand, one would find that it was not the typical green that Charco's techniques produced. Instead, it was bright blue, reminiscent of the ocean in which spawned the technique. While he had only used his own modified form of it, he could still recall Eva firing it at him.

Even with one arm, he felt confident he could replicate it.

"KA... ME..."

The energy swirled with acceleration, energy crackling from the boy's body with the absurd amount of energy he was already generating.

"HA... ME..."

Cocking his arm back like the hammer of a pistol, he launched it forth, unleashing a second stream of energy toward Solarius.

"HA!!!"

Edit: ignore, I'm retarded.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 03-21-2019 at 09:30 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.