Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Blizzar really does play the game well...I don't know if I'm impressed, or slightly concerned....

"Well, he certainly looks strong enough, but I usually like to atleast see what they've got before I put my faith--"

He glanced at the screen showcasing the tournament area below, "--And more importantly my money on someone. I thought 600,000 or so should be decent. Enough to take have some fun, but it's after the opening rounds, that's where I'm really hoping to cut loose."

He laughed following a sip from his goblet.

"I half thought about doing a bracket, but sometimes it's more fun to fly by the seat of your pants, eh? Not to mention, I like to make atleast slightly informed decisions...Even if it's by a few minutes and the skin of my teeth."
"There is a certain thrill in that, I agree," Blizzar nodded, before going on to admit, "I certainly could stand to do more of that. I have a tendency to overthink my decisions. Of course, this is informed by all I have seen throughout my life and what my precession have endured," he sighed, before turning to glance at Incenio. "For instance, I once swore to never make the mistakes my family did that caused them to leave Arcosia-Prime. But, of course, once tourninghemhey told me of it's destruction, I...why I realized in hindsight that it was simply the correct course of action."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
Incenio smiles.

“Seems Deathstalker made me some money. I’m sure Titanus will too.”

In a minute Titanus and Queen Sarada are shown to be the next match.
"Such confidence, Incenio," Blizzar shook his head. "I wouldn't count out the so called queen just yet. She seems like she has some fire to her!"

"I have full confidence that I will recoup the losses for my group and then some," Blizzar glanced, turning to Held. "I have set up a group betting pool. "2,500,000,000 credits to start and..." Blizzar noted, folding his arms and looking ul in the air to calculate mentally. "Now we have 2,499,400,000. No big loss, but...next time I hope your slightly informed decisions are a little more informed," the Arcosian laughed.