Page 600 of 782 FirstFirst ... 100500550590596597598599600601602603604610650700 ... LastLast
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "A feast, eh?" The Arcosian inquired. "Before our next time traversing excapade, or once all of this is over?"

Blizzar supposed Zaofan did have Saiyans and other ravenous appetites to contend with, so perhaps the sooner the better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Turning to Zaofan, "Ah am getting hungry, but don't we have several more o' these trips to make?"
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Yeah, and we're gonna have a feast after every!" Erosa proclaimed before getting bopped on the head by White-Etrina. "Er~ow....cheap shot."

"Couldn't help it, Orders from the chief." White E proclaimed. "We're on a strict timetable she says, if you want Zaofan to make you something....make it something for the road. Otherwise having a feast every mission is just gonna slow things down. The more rifts we knock out before Doctor whoever figures things out the better."

Erosa couldn't help but look dejected at the common sense of it all.
    "Tch," Zaofan says as he kisses his teeth. "If only we could use temporalmancy for cooking! I suppose that's why time travel is left to the gods."

Huffing through his nose and scratching his head, he resigns himself to the situation. "I'll think of something, Erosa. I always do."

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat skin turns red " That's a alien humanoid Frog I'm not a bloody cartoon!" Praxat said with annoyed emojis in her goggles. Praxat pauses for a bit.

" Maybe you're right Sarada I shouldn't feel embarrass, I should feel more comfortable with my body. Why should I even care that all my sisters butts have dainty spots on them and my don't. So what my rear has large spots , what's wrong with that , and what's so damn special about having dainty spots ? Wait why I'm talking to you all about this , you all probably wouldn't understand since you all's own races probably have their own standards for beauty!" Praxat said

Praxat then stands next to Dash. The rear bottom of Praxat stealth suit did get torn during the battle but she's cover it up with her outer layer of clothing. thus keep the others from seeing the black spots on her rear which are rather large for her race. However this isn't such a bad thing since her black spots are basically big enough to tattoo cool symbols on.
    After listening to the others, Dash leans over to Praxat, "Like Sarada said, don't let them get to you. The universe is filled with races of all types and appearances. Ah read a book once on it. The Berrysan, for example, look like Earth Alligators. An there are the Kanassans who have sagging, fish-like faces. Ah ain't no expert in what makes a Toadian attractive, but ah bet you'd rank pretty high on the scale."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

".....It is a matter of perspective, you know."

Cthylla commented in his blind spot, the reveal of her presence coming almost out of nowhere.

"I'm familiar with the concept of a cartoon....a two dimensional manifestation of three dimensional existence, created and manipulated for enjoyment. Yes...of course you would not see another on your plane as a cartoon."

Cthylla stared at him, and for a moment blizzar could get the subtle hint of....amusement, more a feeling then a displayed emotion.
    "I'm aware. I was simply brea-" Blizzar paused, restraining himself from bolting backwards in surprise at the sudden appearance of the...the thing. He wasn't quite sure what she was. "Pardon me, but...were you here the entire time?"

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    "Tch," Zaofan says as he kisses his teeth. "If only we could use temporalmancy for cooking! I suppose that's why time travel is left to the gods."

Huffing through his nose and scratching his head, he resigns himself to the situation. "I'll think of something, Erosa. I always do."
    "Maybe you should teach me how to cook so I can help you!" Erosa suddenly suggested. "Heh....I actually wanted to ask you about doing that before the time travel stuff. There's something I wanted to do but....I don't really have the skill for it at the moment, ero."

Retired Overlord

"I'm aware. I was simply brea-" Blizzar paused, restraining himself from bolting backwards in surprise at the sudden appearance of the...the thing. He wasn't quite sure what she was. "Pardon me, but...were you here the entire time?"
    "Yes, I was observing." Cthylla responded. "....My combat capabilities are still limited, so I choose minimal involvement beyond observational information gathering. I hope this was not an issue.....rather, I compliment your groups aptitude for sudden provoked combat improvement."

"Yes, I was observing." Cthylla responded. "....My combat capabilities are still limited, so I choose minimal involvement beyond observational information gathering. I hope this was not an issue.....rather, I compliment your groups aptitude for sudden provoked combat improvement."
    "It is unique among the Saiyans, if you're referring to what I think you are," Blizzar shrugged. "Though I suppose there are many who's power levels would flare if sufficiently angered. Probably not to that extent, however."

Blizzar gave Cthylla a suspicious look. "I've seen you about, but all you've done is observe. I'm curious...what's your goal in all this? Simply for the purpose of study?"

Retired Overlord

"It is unique among the Saiyans, if you're referring to what I think you are," Blizzar shrugged. "Though I suppose there are many who's power levels would flare if sufficiently angered. Probably not to that extent, however."

Blizzar gave Cthylla a suspicious look. "I've seen you about, but all you've done is observe. I'm curious...what's your goal in all this? Simply for the purpose of study?"
    "Observation is the first step to determining your strengths and weaknesses....Strengths can be enhanced, Weaknesses removed." Cthylla answered quietly. "My goal is that this group continue its improvement to best counter the threats ahead."

The Voidling turned her gaze on him, burrowing deep. Before her, Blizzar would feel as naked as the toadian had claimed to be not a moment before.

".....You too have untapped potential energy. Perhaps....if you were equally provoked......tell me, do you possess loved ones as well?"

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Alt Zaofan’s ki signature disappears under Ochazuke’s power, and when it settles down, the Sheriff is no where to be seen.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Ika hugs Totoma back, hard.

“Take care, Dad. Make sure you and mom are safe. Oh, and stop using that half form. Way to dangerous.”

Garnish meanwhile grins at Parsley, nods, darts in for a bone crushing hug, and then flies up after Ika who has taken off. The two girls wave at the group as they leave.

Alt Ochazuke holds Altrinna carefully as he starts to rise in the air.

“Take care, brother. It was good to see you again.”

With a gesture he tosses his alternate a small capsule.

“With the hope you’ll make use of it. Farewell.”

He takes off after the girls with Altrinna gently held on his arms.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

"Observation is the first step to determining your strengths and weaknesses....Strengths can be enhanced, Weaknesses removed." Cthylla answered quietly. "My goal is that this group continue its improvement to best counter the threats ahead."

The Voidling turned her gaze on him, burrowing deep. Before her, Blizzar would feel as naked as the toadian had claimed to be not a moment before.

".....You too have untapped potential energy. Perhaps....if you were equally provoked......tell me, do you possess loved ones as well?"
    This thing unnerved Blizzar. Her appearance, her manner of 'speaking', and most importantly her intentions. Benevolent as they may seem, he couldn't help but feel there was something hidden within them that he couldn't get a read on. Good or bad, his instincts told him not to trust her. Let alone, tell her something personal.

"This is a poor topic of discussion for our current predicament," Blizzar stated, his voice calm but laced with a hint of reprimand. "And may I suggest when prodding people for further personal information, you avoid this line of questioning. It will not help."

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

“Take care, Dad. Make sure you and mom are safe. Oh, and stop using that half form. Way to dangerous.”

Garnish meanwhile grins at Parsley, nods, darts in for a bone crushing hug, and then flies up after Ika who has taken off. The two girls wave at the group as they leave.

Parsley froze when Garnish lunged in for a hug. She was gone before she could even think of reprimanding her. To think that a purebred Saiyan would be so willing to show such... such weak emotions like that.

Clearly, Parsley's alternate self went far too easy on that girl. When she returned, the real Parsley would take the necessary steps to beat that out of her. Until such a time came, she hoped that the girl took care of herself like she told her to. The threat to their world was over; for now, anyway. There would always be challenges facing ones like them. Garnish was strong enough to face them; the question was if she was smart and savvy enough like her mother. Time would tell.

"Goodbye, Garnish," she muttered to her alt-daughter's fleeting form.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

"Ehehe....ok. Take good care of my other maste....." Erosa was mid wave when a look passed over her face. ".....Ero, I forgot. I never got an answer out of her about what happened to the me of this universe. It can't have been good though...."
    *Coughs at the retreating Altchazuke*

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

This trip to another timeline hadn't gone the way Sarada thought it would. She knew that they would meet other versions of themselves, but she had no idea it would be so emotionally and psychologically taxing. Having to fight one of their friends, only for that friend to be possessed by a demon was too much. But, they did it. And... Totoma and Parsley transformed into Super Saiyans to boot.

Haha.

What joy for those two, huh? Amazing how they managed to trigger the legendary transformation of their race because someone they had only met an hour ago at most died in front of them. Incredible. Sarada was sure that she would get her moment in the spotlight, and it wouldn't be shared by anyone. As it should be. Sarada was the Queen, after all, and she shouldn't have to share this crowning achievement with anyone.

"Alright, let's get back to our timeline," she said. "No point in wasting any more time here."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    This trip to another timeline hadn't gone the way Sarada thought it would. She knew that they would meet other versions of themselves, but she had no idea it would be so emotionally and psychologically taxing. Having to fight one of their friends, only for that friend to be possessed by a demon was too much. But, they did it. And... Totoma and Parsley transformed into Super Saiyans to boot.

Haha.

What joy for those two, huh? Amazing how they managed to trigger the legendary transformation of their race because someone they had only met an hour ago at most died in front of them. Incredible. Sarada was sure that she would get her moment in the spotlight, and it wouldn't be shared by anyone. As it should be. Sarada was the Queen, after all, and she shouldn't have to share this crowning achievement with anyone.

"Alright, let's get back to our timeline," she said. "No point in wasting any more time here."
    "Agreed," replies Zaofan. "Are we all here? We best get going soon."

The chef then holds the artifact high above him, ready to activate the means to go home. "Zurvan, we're just about ready."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

Totoma awkward patted Ika's back and then watches her go. Well, that was... certainly something. An emotionally draining something, and he'd... probably have to sit out the next time jaunt, if he could. Not just to emotionally recharge, but also to maybe figure out how to trigger the transformation at will? But... how?

Hm. Well, his mother had trained with Vocado himself, so maybe she had some idea? He made a mental note to ask when they got back, and began moving towards the others to leave...

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post

Haha.

Totoma caught sight of Sarada and, curiously, felt a bit of... huh, annoyance? Why would he feel annoyed, given that he hadn't even spoken to her since Chroma? Or..

...oh. So it was that. Huh, been over a decade since he'd been able to do that... interesting. Though having yet another thing to work on... geez, his plate really was full, wasn't it?

"Sarada," he said. "I know you're probably... uh, displeased about that whole... thing back there, but that, well, I can't speak for your sister, but in my case, my human side just lets me bond really quickly with people, and, uh, well, I was Kizuna'd with Ika, and her emotions bleeding through that bond sort of... pushed me over the edge."

Might have something to do with him being a halfbreed, as well. Emotion seemed to be the key to achieving Super Saiyan, and since halfbreeds were more emotional--or at least socialized to be--than purebreds... it only followed that it'd be easier to achieve super saiyan for a halfbreed, all else equal. Plus, Sarada was queen and had probably fallen into a habit of reining in her emotions, which presented another hurdle.

"...so, are you going to be going to the next timeline?" asked Totoma. "I... think I'm going to sit the next one out. Kind of exhausted, emotionally and physically."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.