Page 589 of 782 FirstFirst ... 89489539579585586587588589590591592593599639689 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 11718
    Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The two touch, and suddenly Erosa freezes in place as Etrina uses a Timelock spell to stop her.

“And now you’ll be mine forever.”

She leaves Erosa to stay there, frozen in time, as her gaze sweeps across the group.

“I sense Zaofan. I will have him.”

Her eyes start to grow darker.

“I will have all of you, but him first.”

Power flares and the remaining shards all turn into bands, seeking to wrap around the group and emobilze them.
    The Id freezes in place, a happy look still on her face.

"..."

"....What a foolish creature....." Cthylla voice cut the cold air, her under dressed form(for the location at least) casually shadow stepping forward the moment the loop moved to capture her. "....What you wish to claim is beyond your worth to take. Only a fool who spins to Hasturs song would accept a deal and not know if they can pay.......But very well. Offer your spirit and will, and lets see if it evens the balance."

Motes of glowing negative starlight began to take shape around the Voidling. "...if not...I'll collect your body and soul in its place."

With a gesture....one of those motes launches itself at the mage with overwhelming force.

As Nevalinna and Parsley work at the ward, a section of it can be seen weakening. After a few moments, a large section cracks and a ripple runs through the ward.

And then it explodes, the ‘shards’ of the ward ripping through the air like thousands of razor sharp shards. Alt Ochazuke and Alt Dash yell out, a barrier surrounding Dash to protect herself as Dragon’s Fire blasting from Alt Ochazuke’s mouth to try and stop some of them.

And there on the other side of where the warded barrier stood Alt Etrina.

“Oh my, seems someone let me out.”

She grins, eyes flashing. With a gesture, all the shards stop and then fire even more rapidly at the group, dozens to each of them.
    While the others might have seen the alternate Etrina, Charco's brain struggled to comprehend just what he was staring at. To him, all he saw was a vague silhouette of a person filled with nigh-blindingly bright multicolored lights in which gave him a vague sense that these were the stolen energies of others. Only through intense concentration could he "properly" see this altered Etrina, but the moments of clarity were brief and vague.

His focus on trying to discern the situation, Charco failed to notice the shards of the barrier halting in midair before Alt. Etrina turned them into her own very projectiles, yet this threat would prove to be not such the case for him. Those with great magical knowledge or potential might have seen it; the brief glimpse of a spectral blade emerging from his aura that sliced through any of the errant shardsthat came his way. Upon mere contact, the magic simply fizzled out, leaving Charco none the wiser as to what was going on.

Exclamation Midnight Screaming

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    This was the first Parsley had heard of this Pendulum Room. Questions abounded; mainly concerning what it was, how it worked, and how it could help her. Those would have to wait. She wasn't up for much thinking at the moment. Her head bobbed up and down. "Share my pain. With you." She sighed. "Fine. I don't have any other ideas. What do I have to do?"
    "A strange notion, yes ?" Ishtar asked, with a dry chuckle.

"Though I have a seeming knack for it, shared pain ... as both Evangeline, and Sarada can attest. As for what you need to do ? Little." Ishtar said, addressing the question. "The burden will be on me to form the telepathic connection, all you need to do is let me in." The Oni then offered a shrug.

"From there, I simply need to 'share' with you what I can, and in so doing it quiet your mind and give you at least enough peace to sleep awhile."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "A strange notion, yes ?" Ishtar asked, with a dry chuckle.

"Though I have a seeming knack for it, shared pain ... as both Evangeline, and Sarada can attest. As for what you need to do ? Little." Ishtar said, addressing the question. "The burden will be on me to form the telepathic connection, all you need to do is let me in." The Oni then offered a shrug.

"From there, I simply need to 'share' with you what I can, and in so doing it quiet your mind and give you at least enough peace to sleep awhile."
    From the explanation, there was little for Parsley to do. All her part consisted of was simply allowing Ishtar to start a telepathic connection with her. From there, the Oni would do the rest. That was agreeable with her.

Anything to finally get a good night's sleep for the first time since... the night before she left for Turrip. It had been that long. In Purgatory, time was nonexistent, so she didn't feel the need to sleep. Also, she was dead, so there was no need.

"Okay," she nodded. "Let's do it."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

in the main timeline on Qacriea the Replita forces prepare to attack Namek when Killrog address via using a hologram saying " okay men and women your mission is to go to Namek and gauge the strength of their forces ." " this is not a full on invasion!" one of the Replita soldiers messing around with a high tech bomb which he ends up accidently setting off. however the bomb does nothing put shoot of a bunch of colorful lights.

Killrog gets angry at this " there's blasted Toadians they sabotage the weapons even after I threat them ! " " no matter I just handle things myself!" Killrog then address the General of his forces saying " General I want you to send a bunch of troops on a recruitment mission." " their mission will to be find the meanest aliens they can found and recruited them as my Royal Guard!" " but first right for me to inspect the two Space Ships."

Killrog shows up and inspects one of the space ships saying " just like I suspect those damn Toadians had no intention on help me ." " they completely sabotage this Space Ship." " Killrog uses his knowledge of technology to reengineer the Toadian tech and fix up the two space ships saying " there that should undo the Toadian's Sabotage." " now you can send out those troops General."

with those words Killrog General sends out two teams. a team to attack Namek and a team to scout for aliens to recruited as Killrog's Royal Guards. the Toadians design both space crafts that the Replitas are using to be completely control by a AI because the Replitas are too stupid to even figure out how to operate a space ship. as the Replitas tried their high tech rifles but aren't smart enough to figure out that they are basically fakes and that only fire confetti .

they also don't realize that the AI control the ship is just making them go around in circles around Qacriea. Back in his throne room on Qacriea Killrog throws a golden cup on the ground saying " hmph if it wasn't for my race's impressive regeneration capability the Replitas would have been extinct long time ago." " serious how did my species managed to survive for so long?" " my entire race besides me of course are too stupid to live!" " that's why I need to recruit strong warriors to my forces who aren't complete morons!"

" I'm going to make a bet with myself ." " eighty percent chance my idoit forces that I sent to attack Namek end up just circle around Qacriea in a loop. , and a five percent chance they actually figure out they being tricked by the Toadians.

in the Work Shop one of the Toadians Praxat sister Sraxat is looking at a bunch of blueprints saying " the goddess Zykona says to help thy neighbor but she doesn't say anything about help thy neighbor wage a war." " we Toadians have purposely sabotage both space ships and the weaponry to prevent Killrog from start a war with another planet. "

" however Killrog's smart so we had suspect he will tried to reengineer our tech , but we have carefully plan for such a thing." " darn when is Praxat going to get back here with help?" " as for Qaztoh hopefully she has expand her horizons. " " the last thing we need is another Yaztoh!"

meanwhile in the throne Room Killrog gets contact by Mr. Sinatra aka the Black Sheep who says" I been monitor you closely and I see that you have a problem." " these Toadians as you called them aren't cooperating with you, and they have no intention on help you start a war." Killrog replies to this saying " wait how in the hell do you even know this ?" the Black Sheep cross his arms saying " that box of red mist I sent you also contain a bug that allows me to surveillance you!"

" meaning I can hear everything you say ,and see everything you do Killrog." "even though the Toadians have no intention on help you start a war I do!" " you just have to make a deal with me." Killrog replies to this saying " and what's this deal?"

the Black Sheep answers in a sinister tone saying " oh nothing special just a contract for my services." Killrog answers back saying " if you can help me wage war than I'll sign that contract!" Black Sheep answers this saying " indeed I can." " I can supplied your forces with the necessary weaponry they need to wage war!"

" so do we have a deal ?" Killrog replies to this saying " yeah it's a deal!" the Black Sheep answers back in a sinister tone good " I'll send two space battleships for you man to use along with a bunch of space fighter jets , and a bunch of weaponry to your location Planet Qacriea!" " it will be a pleasure doing business with you Killrog."

" oh and as for the Toadians not cooperating I have just the thing to fix that little problem of yours." Black sheep takes out a bowler hat with a high tech Camera with a red glowing light in it saying " this is as Ai mind control device ." "it works by you enter commands into it that you want the person you going to brainwash to do. " " when the hit is place on your intended victim's head it rewires their brain into obey the commands they you program into it.

"oh by the way only the person who activates the hats can take them off. if any one else tries they will receive a shock that will paralyze their neverous system. "
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-10-2019 at 02:19 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

in her room Qaztoh is going over a bunch blue prints for space stations, a day care center ,and a Radar. she picks up the Blueprint of the Radar saying " I think I'll start making this Dragon Radar that will help me locate the Dragon Balls." " wait a second I'm a freaking genius I don't need the Dragon Balls ." "I can just invent device that could help lower my race's birth rates."

Qaztoh tears up the blue prints to the Dragon radar saying " okay it's going to take me a year to make such a device." " first I have to make blue prints, a bunch of concept designs ,and I have to put it various models rigorous testing until I get one that works correctly." then starts working on both Mark III version of the Quantum Tunneling stealth suit and a blue prints for new device to help lower the birth rates of my race. as Qaztoh is working she thinks to her self ( hmm I just realize something the Replitas aren't really bad guys . )

(they're just doing what ever their King Killrog tells them to . maybe of instead of trying to fight the Replitas I should help them find a planet of their own!) meanwhile in his office on his personal space station David is stoking the skull of a dead crime boss while his specter B. King is examine data on Killrog that the bug collected on him saying " heh this seems interested it seems like our reptilian alien contains the DNA of various alien species include Frost Demon DNA and strange unknown DNA fascinating.

David replies to this as he's stoking the skull saying " B. King what in the hell are you babbling on about." B. King replies to this saying " you should know we are basically the same person of course I'm the sane part." " it's about that Replita Killrog. " " I examine the data the Bug collected on him and he contains the DNA of various Alien species include DNA of a Frost Demon and the DNA of Alien I can't identify!

David replies to this saying " so what your basically say is that he's a Hybrid!" B King replies to this saying " indeed and I suspect that he was genetically engineer by someone." " also you really want to help him wage war on Namek you do know that people on that planet are allied with a saiyan name Totoma right ?" David replies to this saying " I know but Killrog doesn't."

"of course he doesn't have the connections and Intel I have." " also it's not like that miserable band of morons he calls army could possibly take over any planet that isn't basically a planet full of pacifist!" " not without help at least." " I'm going to send out high tech collars to Killrog's army that when put on will allowed them to be control like puppets!"

"Killrog is smart I give him that much, but he's just a big fish in a small pond." " he's going to bite off more than he can chew if he starts a war with Namek ." " that's why I'm going to scout for planet for his army to invade one that isn't under any protection!" David looks at his watch saying " heh look at the time it's time to open up the Amusement park!
    "

later David is in front of a massive crowd compose of various alien races wearing a snazzy outfit saying " Welcome ladies , gentleman , boys and girls to Galactic Wonderzone the greatest amusement park in the Cosmos !" "Enjoy all the fun rides & attractions at the park and remember you can pick up souvenirs at the gift shop." "at Galactic Wonderzone the motto is making sure the customer has as much fun as possible ." " so I hope you all have a blast."
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-10-2019 at 07:12 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Astonishing Member

The two touch, and suddenly Erosa freezes in place as Etrina uses a Timelock spell to stop her.

She leaves Erosa to stay there, frozen in time, as her gaze sweeps across the group.

Power flares and the remaining shards all turn into bands, seeking to wrap around the group and emobilze them.
    The Nevadian had thought to open his mouth, making a snappy retort of some sort.

He found himself ducking, narrowly avoiding a band aimed for his neck, before hopping into the air, raising his knees to his chest, causing the band that sought to trap his ankles to sail harmlessly beneath him.

It was only a temporary solution, it seemed. More and more bands appeared, poised to fall upon his position like raindrops upon his being.

Landing back upon the floor with a soft thud, he knelt, his hand touching the ground, causing power to flow into it.

Piercing Horn Forest!

Spikes of ki pierced at random through the surface, surrounding the Nevadian, lancing through anything unfortunate enough to charge into his shelter.

Jeez, she's really off the deep end...

"I didn't really think we were that close, Etrina." Held said with a smile, "I mean, I'm flattered, but I don't see a connection between us. How bout we all go home and talk about this over dinner tomorrow?"

When this Alternate Etrina emerged, Ochazuke saw his double spring to action, immolating with the Dragon's Fire the fragments of magic she had brought to bear.

Interesting. Garnish and Ika indicated this was a separate spellcraft entirely, and yet...

They flew towards him then like daggers; and of their nature he became aware where they brushed against his mediational field.

A sort of elemental medium, rendered in shifting form like grains of sand, guided by the will of some ethereal presence. A segment of the shards resolved themselves into bands as they surrounded him. Ochazuke stood tall in the stance of Sanchin, and with a sharp exhale and limbs pulled together, arrested the loops' closing with Saifa Kensaku.

Etrina's violent gesture was met with resistance; and yet he did not move against her directly for the moment. Rendered within her form, there was something peculiar. He had only to see the White Channel Focus by Asha'rah to understand. As much as they differed from one iteration to another, there remained some constants.

A double's presence was familiar; no matter the divergence, Etrina was Etrina.

So he knew, where his Battle Meditations fell upon her countenance and reverbed from the dead Earth beneath them, there was another presence within her, only a trace he had known, sequestered in a lonelier corner of the Lookout. As he surveyed her form and the sublime energy beneath it, Ochazuke slowly became more attuned to this entity...but could do little more than silently pursue the deeper matter of this new enemy.

What the hell are you?

He knew the shape of the energy, and the displacement from the familiar presence he had known. Now as her eyes blackened and her power flared, there was the seed of something he would shortly come to know.

Banjakuza*
    Last edited by grampagen; 01-10-2019 at 02:34 PM.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    When this Alternate Etrina emerged, Ochazuke saw his double spring to action, immolating with the Dragon's Fire the fragments of magic she had brought to bear.

Interesting. Garnish and Ika indicated this was a separate spellcraft entirely, and yet...

They flew towards him then like daggers; and of their nature he became aware where they brushed against his mediational field.

A sort of elemental medium, rendered in shifting form like grains of sand, guided by the will of some ethereal presence. A segment of the shards resolved themselves into bands as they surrounded him. Ochazuke stood tall in the stance of Sanchin, and with a sharp exhale and limbs pulled together, arrested the loops' closing with Saifa Kensaku.

Etrina's violent gesture was met with resistance; and yet he did not move against her directly for the moment. Rendered within her form, there was something peculiar. He had only to see the White Channel Focus by Asha'rah to understand. As much as they differed from one iteration to another, there remained some constants.

A double's presence was familiar; no matter the divergence, Etrina was Etrina.

So he knew, where his Battle Meditations fell upon her countenance and reverbed from the dead Earth beneath them, there was another presence within her, only a trace he had known, sequestered in a lonelier corner of the Lookout. As he surveyed her form and the sublime energy beneath it, Ochazuke slowly became more attuned to this entity...but could do little more than silently pursue the deeper matter of this new enemy.

What the hell are you?

He knew the shape of the energy, and the displacement from the familiar presence he had known. Now as her eyes blackened and her power flared, there was the seed of something he would shortly come to know.

Banjakuza*
    Deep within the body of Etrina, he finds it. Grav, the Vitalmancer is there.

But so is Chris the Knife.

And Banefire.

And of the three it is most certainly the demon that drives the beat.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Later Killrog's army receives unmark boxes contain weaponry and high tech collars that the Black Sheep teleport to their locations. Killrog's army opens up the boxes and takes a look at the collars and tries them on. when they do the collars activate and Killrog's army becomes zombie like. Killrog then shows up on hologram to check on his army.

"Men how is the new weaponry hopefully one of you didn't blow yourselves up on accident . Men answer me dammit , what in the hell is wrong with you all? You all look like a bunch of zombies," Killrog said " Wait those collars their wearing, they're some kind of controller devices. "dammit that bastard this wasn't part of the deal!"

In his Throne Room Killrog is address by the Black Sheep via a Hologram. " So I take it your happy with my services," The Black Sheep said. "Of course I'm not happy what gives you the right to put controller devices on my army?" Killrog yells

" Please you army is basically incapable of taking over any planet that isn't a planet full of pacifist , You said it yourself their morons," The Black Sheep said . "The devices their wearing right now allows them to be control like puppets , This way they can successfully invade a planet without killing themselves along the way, because they won't be doing the thinking."

" Yeah the deal didn't say anything about you turn my own army into a puppets," Killrog said. " " Than you should have look at the contract more closely , Also it's a big mistake to invade Namek the race their the Namekians are allied with a Saiyan name Totoma," The Black Sheep Said. "So I did you a favor and found a planet that your army can invade that isn't being protected. Trust me you don't want to attack Namek, by the way should open up the box I just set to you it contains the mind control devices."

Killrog opens up the boxes and sees a bunch of bowler hats . He examines them and then after finding the high tech panels programs them with commands and makes seek out and target the Toadians. Later all the Toadians on Qacriea expect for a bunch of Praxat's family members her grandfather Eli , grandmother Araxat , Mother Uraxat , Father Zebediah , Sister Sraxat , Sister Craxat , Sister Nraxat , and Sister Draxat are wearing the mind control bowler hats. Eli examines the scenario.

" This is bad it seems like everyone besides us have been turn into a bunch of mindless zombies." Eil said. Draxat rubs her chin . " It's those damn hats , maybe if we could just take them off?" Draxat said . Sraxat examines the scenario .

" they won't be such a good idea those mind control bots probably have a system in place to prevent anyone from taking them off , there's nothing we can do right now," Sraxat said . " Also there's still are bots out there seeking our race out to put them under mind control." Craxat skin turns yellow . " **** What are we going to do were sitting ducks," Craxat said

Eli rubs his chin . " Not exactly we could use the secret chambers that hasn't been in a long time . not even Killrog knows about it. After all our ancestors did design every aspect of this Kingdom," Eli said.

Eli heads for a wall and press his hand question it . it soon opens up to reveal a passage way that closes behind the Luue Family and leads to a body of water. the Luue Family dive into the body of water and swim to underwater gate and open up by using a crank. once inside the Luue Family looking around the place .

" Heh I never thought this place exist I thought you were just making it up old man," Sraxat said . " Eli inspects the chambers. " Of course it exist you can see for yourself can't you!" Eli said Sraxat examines the walls .

" Yeah I know and this place is pretty impressive. Okay here's the plan were going to wait in here and figure out a way to get rid of those mind control bots," Sraxat said. Nraxat rises her hand. " Maybe we can capture one of the bots and examine them, " Nraxat said.

Sraxat walks towards his sister Nraxat and touches her on her right shoulder. " That's too risky sis, " Sraxat said. Uraxat comments on this. " Sraxat is right we just end up getting ourselves control by those bots , honey wants your thought on this ?" Uraxat Said.

Zebediah rubs his chin. " I think I best course of action is to remain here until he can figure out a plan wouldn't you agree mother in law , " Zebediah said. Araxat examines the floor . " Indeed that would be the best course of action we don't want to get caught by those bots," Araxat said.

Draxat sits down on the cold floor. " Hey you think Killrog made those bots?" Draxat Said Sraxat sits down beside his sister Draxat. " This isn't Killrog's handy work! Someone else made those mind control bots," Sraxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-10-2019 at 07:11 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Her eyes went wide, then her hands clenched in anger as she stared at Alt-Etrina, "You selfish bitch." Dash exclaimed as she moved fast to evade the shards, "He ain't your sheep. He ain't yours, period. You had your chance an you blew it."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    The Id freezes in place, a happy look still on her face.

"..."

"....What a foolish creature....." Cthylla voice cut the cold air, her under dressed form(for the location at least) casually shadow stepping forward the moment the loop moved to capture her. "....What you wish to claim is beyond your worth to take. Only a fool who spins to Hasturs song would accept a deal and not know if they can pay.......But very well. Offer your spirit and will, and lets see if it evens the balance."

Motes of glowing negative starlight began to take shape around the Voidling. "...if not...I'll collect your body and soul in its place."

With a gesture....one of those motes launches itself at the mage with overwhelming force.
    The air around Erosa seemed to still as a shadow cast itself upon her. Then it shattered under the weight of an anchor, wielded with the ease and precision more commonly afforded a martial weapon. Asha'rah stopped her weapon short, merely bonking Erosa on the head and stabilizing the time-anomaly affecting her as if unwinding a knot of muscle.

"Time is quite literally of the essence, Erosa," Asha'rah said, a chuckle taking any sting away from her words, "try not to give it to your enemies."

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Her eyes went wide, then her hands clenched in anger as she stared at Alt-Etrina, "You selfish bitch." Dash exclaimed as she moved fast to evade the shards, "He ain't your sheep. He ain't yours, period. You had your chance an you blew it."
    Praxat shakes her right fist . " Yeah agree with Dash you are a selfish bitch. No one should ever force somebody to be with them." Praxat yells as she dodges the shards.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-11-2019 at 12:35 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Default DBM Side-Story: The WarSpore, Part 2

Portabel, a hidden world populated by Saiyan hybrids who sought to flee persecution...
    The malignant affliction, the Phungeist, which takes control of the body after death...
    Risking being discovered by their former oppressors, the hybrids sent out a distress call...
    Their cries were answered by the mysterious Last Call but will Portabel survive with the aid of only three outsiders?

As if sensing the machine mutant, the husk of the one known as Pinto suddenly became still. Emerging from an empty eye socket bloomed as mushroom cap whose appearance to an eye was far from coincidental. Further growth could be seen beneath the shredded flesh that was once his throat, although purpose couldn't be clear until the corpse gave out a loud wheezing cough. Bokchoya reached for the hilt of her sword, ready to strike the creature down, but was halted by her brother extending an arm out in front of her, "Wait..."

"... hera...? ... what... are... you?"

It was nearly inaudible, but Quila realized that the entity, whatever was controlling the phungeist, recognized his origins. A cursory glance to the half-Saiyans behind him confirmed that only he had understood, if not had heard that remark.

"I am Quila of the Last Call. Are you the one responsible for the phungeist?"

"...phungeist?" The entity laughed with nonexistent lungs, "...an amusing name... we are the WarSpore and... this world is ours--"

The body of Pinto ceased activity, a fine line going down the center of the corpse growing more noticeable upon the resheathing of Bokchoya's sword. Quila could hear Edama's tch before a series of energy blasts vaporized Pinto's tainted remains. "Has it spoken to you before?" Quila asked, turning to face his hosts.

"No... but then again, we've never gave them time." Edama honestly replied, "I didn't think anything like that could be intelligent." The machine mutant couldn't fault the man, as none of his intel databases could find any species of being close to resembling this one. The WarSpore, as the entity called itself, had proven itself sentient and had clearly shown its intentions were hostile. Those facts, along with the features he had observed and been told, were compiled and sent out to the other two operatives. There was a possibility that their enemy wasn't going to give them the luxury to collect any more information before the next attack, which left them to formulate their attacks plans with only the barest of options available.

The ground complied to these thoughts by rumbling, drawing stern looks across the siblings' faces, "This usually happens before an attack. We have at least an hour to get ready." Edama said before he began shouting orders to those within outpost. Bokchoya remained alongside Quila, her uninjured eye staring at the child-like warrior, "We don't have any money here for you..." She defiantly began, "... and we don't need you. If you wanna run, now's the time to do it." Having spoken her piece, she walked off to begin her own preparations.

Perhaps if he was a mere mercenary, he might have taken her advice, but those of the Last Call did not operate for financial compensation. Money did not matter to those who have already died...

"... I can save him... all of you, but death might be kinder than the life I offer..."

The man's voice was faint, an echo residing in the deepest cavern. He could still feel his sister's mangled arms grip his cold flesh tighter.

"I-I don't care! I'll do whatever you'll ask of me. I'm the reason we're like this and he... he didn't deserve any of this..."

"So be it..."

In his office the Black Sheep gets surprise attack by a figure wearing ninja like clothing who slashes at him. the Black Sheep swiftly stops his attack with one hand and crushes the blade in his hands. The black sheep then tilts his head back and yawns.

Black Sheep: Who in the hell are you supposed to be ?

the Ninja strikes at the Black Sheep but the Black Sheep blocks it . the Ninja then keeps strike at him again and again with repeated blows. Black Sheep blocks each blow. The Ninja then points at Black Sheep.

Ninja: I am Star Ninja and I have come here to kill you Black Sheep.

The Black Sheep tilts his head and gives Star Ninja a puzzle look.

Black Sheep : Who ?

Star Ninja : You know Star Ninja the most badass Ninja in the galaxy! I'm sure you heard of me ?

Black Sheep: Sorry it's not ring a bell. I never heard of you.

Star Ninja : oh come on give me a break surely you heard of me!

Black Sheep: Nope. I can't say I have. however since you are trying to kill me I guess that means I have to dispose of you!

The Black Sheep grabs Star Ninja by the head and squeezes it.

Black Sheep: you know what happens when a person's takes a point blank blast explosion to the face especially someone with your pitiful energy ? it isn't pretty sight! of course I don't want to get your nasty blood and guts on my good rug So B. King is going to hit you with a explosion so hot that you will be instantly vaporize ! B.King do it now Star Explosion!

Black Sheep lets go of Star Ninja head and steps back. B. King puts a barrier around himself and the Star Ninja . He then hits Star Ninja with Star Explosion a attack that engulfs Star Ninja in explosion of fire so hot it's compare to that of a blue star. Star Ninja yells in agony but only gets out that one yell as the flames soon vaporize him not even his ashes are left.

the barrier protects the Black sheep and the rest of the room from the flames.

B. King : David please tell me who the hell was that just now?

Black Sheep: not really sure. he called himself Star Ninja, But I think he was just a moron looking for a death wish.

B. King: well looks like he got it.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-10-2019 at 11:04 PM.
    My Forum check it out