Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
Praxat grabs her self a salad and puts a small bit of salad in her mouth using her tongue . as she shallows the small bit of salad her eyes sink into her eye sockets then pop back out. Praxat then looks at the salad in her hands saying " this is good salad but I know what would make it better fried grasshoppers!" " so I can stay here that's nice , because I really don't have a place of my own." " I mean I have a spaceship but I can't really stay in that."

" okay eat salad , rest then training. " " so where exactly is here?" " yeah I know I'm at the lookout, but specifically what area or room we in right now."

OT: Grasshopper salad is totally a thing.
“The small kitchen area. Beside us is a small hall that leads to the spare rooms and then the door there leads to a pantry. The hallway also has an foyer that leads back outside.”

Kai finishes and smiles.

“Now then, we’ll teach you what the former Kami taught another who could not fly: how to use controlled ki explosions to further your jumps and to control your falls. From that we can teach flight too if your species is able. We will also work on ki sensing and basic ki attacks.”