Page 362 of 782 FirstFirst ... 262312352358359360361362363364365366372412462 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 11718
    Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley watched, face finally liberated of its unwanted cloth mask, as Zaofan and Dash conspired to break the latter free of her prison. While she was in no danger, it would keep her out of the fight for some measure of time. And him, also, it seemed.

That was just fine. She wanted to gain Etrina's measure.

The girl had a grasp of magic that was well beyond Parsley's understanding. However, she needed time to conjure forth her more powerful spells. Parsley assumed, anyway. She imagined magic was like ki -- the more powerful the attack, the more time needed to be spent gathering the necessary energy.

There was no time like now to find out.

With one final glance at the other two, she exploded forward, homing in on Etrina like a missile. A pair of energy blasts left her hand and headed right for the young mage.
    While Etrina had much different intentions then what Zaofan likely thought she had, there was no mistaking that before she could go through with what she had in mind she'd need to clear the field a little....especially since the biggest player in the match seemed to be making a beeline for her already. With a final glance to Zao, busy attempting to free Dash from her entrapment, Etrina turned her full attention on the approaching Parsley.

Her hands flashed with unnatural cold, and the mage spun in an dance like motion....leaving a trail of crystallized ice that enveloped her body before expanding into what seemed like a localized snowstorm that was flung upwards, blanketing first parsleys blasts and then the saiyan herself. Though the blasts continued on to strike the ground, the mage was no longer where she should have been.

Parsley would quickly realize the "snow" was a field of ultra small iceshards....tiny, but strong...and more importantly, sharp. Parsley had flown headfirst into a cloud of mini magic razorblades.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “Many are not here now, though they’ll return at some point.”

Jinzi no longer bleeds and carefully wipes away the blood. He looks at her curiously.

“What knowledge?”
    "I have witnessed the beginning, and the end....of every existence worthy of notice in this sphere. Its my...." Cthylla seemed to ponder a moment for the proper word. "...Hobby."

The voidling seemed to slip through the space between them, arriving at Jinzis side before he realized she was moving. "What knowledge do you seek? Do you wish to burn hot...bright....quick...? I can give knowledge of races that mastered such forces of destruction their name is a curse among gods and forgotten among ones as brief as you."

She put a hand on his should, the circled around to his other side. "Do you wish to burn slow, quiet, sheltered from the storm? I can offer that too...knowledge to protect you and those you care for.....a cold flame that offers no warmth, life without life. If it suits you...."

She circled to his front. "Or perhaps you wish for a flame that never goes out.....well.....you'll have to give me more then just your assistance for that."

She lowered her head so they were eye level. "All of these are possibilities....but for you inventor, I'll give you something none of your predecessors ever had...." She placed her finger upon his forehead, and the world around him went black.

"Revelation."

It took up his entire view.

It was impossible huge, and yet seems all within his sight. Around him, energy of a different nature flowed...invisible, like an ocean current.

Black shapes, millions....billions?........numbers beyond counting......In the light of the vast universe before him, he could see their shapes like a vast array of miniature eclipses. He could make out no features...but knew deep down that was a blessing. What he was seeing was not meant to be fully understood, even for a mind such as his.

A black shape rose, closer to his vision. It emitted a sound that passed over him...vibrated through his bones. It felt much like the first sound Cthylla had uttered, but dampened by the void around them, it was much like a whales song in the ocean.

It was a greeting.

The Black shape drew forward, and in a moment of illumination against the background creation he caught its features. His stomach lurched and his brain screamed.

Then his world snapped back to reality, and Cthylla removed her finger.

"Now you've seen mine....as I've seen yours. R'lyeh, brood of my father. There are others who would seek to do you harm.....that is why you will take me to your gods inventor, time is not on your side."

Default Return of Justice Part 7

The newly dubbed Majin Robo continued to spin and thrash about as it continued to stop itself from wreaking any havoc. Inside the cockpit, it was a chaotic, absurd display as the members of the Galaxy Police Elite Katchin Squadron gave chase to Sasheem, who utilized his Mamba Boost to avoid their reach every time they drew close. It resembled a group of children playing tag more than anything.

"This is completely ridiculous," P-Cee grimaced, using her own speed boosting abilities to try and attack the Majin without damaging the cockpit too much with her attacks. The Majin's mamba boost was just a few seconds fast though and he managed to slip away from her strikes, all the while pressing any button and pulling any lever he could in order to cause some sort of weapon to open fire somewhere it could harm something or someone.

"This is what I've been reduced too...?" X-Bo groaned, having assigned himself the weary task of countering any, missile cluster, laser beam, sword strike, shuriken, spinning top, energy yo-yo, football bazooka, thumbtacks, nunchaku, and karaoke mic attack that Sasheem had randomly unleashed with another attack from the mech's arsenal. "And am I the only one who genuinely didn't know we had half this ****? Seriously, what are we supposed to do with a mic stand?"

N-Ten, however jovially gave chase to Sasheem, giggling all the while. "I don't know why you two are looking so glum, this is pretty fun!" she exclaimed, leaping towards the ceiling and bounding off it to try and catch Sasheem a lunge, but like her sister, missing just by a hair. Her words caused her to siblings to cease in their chase of the Majin for but a moment and give her a withering glance as she got up form the floor. "W-well I mean it is a little...."

"SERIOUSLY!" Sasheem shouted, reaching his station once more. "Why can't you jabronis just sit still and enjoy the fireworks?!"

"Get. Out. Of. Our. Mech!" P-Cee snarled, uncharacteristically angry and tired of the Majin's antics as she readied to strike him with a stinger.

"Sasheem's not sure he likes your tone..." the Majin mocked, shaking his head as he narrowly dodged a sword swipe from X-Bo. "Y'all kids better behave! Don't make Sasheem turn this mech around!" he laughed maniacally, placing emphasis on the last word as he maneuvered the Majin-Robo's legs violently to the left, causing it to crash into the already partially demolished cliff, causing what remained of it to collapse on top of the mecha,burying it in soil, rocks, and grass.

The Squadron and Sasheem braced themselves for impact, all going into Katchin mode to avoid any painful accidents as their mech collapsed to the ground. Sasheem shook his head, slightly dizzy from the sudden crash, though he found the whole experience fun overall. Extremely Chaotic. 10 outta 10. "Alright, now what else..." Sasheem trailed off, as he saw a large green button on the ceiling labeled, 'Booster'.

"Booster? As in flight? As in death from above?" Sasheem grinned, a cunning grin on his face.,as he reached for the button, only for his head to catch a sudden case of decapitation by a well timed shot from N-Ten. This was followed by P-Cee immediately pressing another button on the on the ceiling.

"Katchi-...ugh...Majin-Robo disperse!" P-Cee shouted as each individual piece of the combined mecha detached and reverted to their original state, each individual pilot returning to their own specific machines.

X-Bo quickly took to his loudspeaker to shout, "Dr. Cast! Send these 'bots home!" at their mentor, who had been preoccupied, looking over his data pad during Majin-Robo's shenanigans. Now, with his attention back to the battle at hand, he did as X-Bo asked and tapped his cane for times, causing each of the Katchin-Machines to return to their hangar via the same wormholes they were sent through to arrive on Earth. Each pilot gracefully landing on the now heavily damaged road below...excluding Sasheem who's head landed on the road first and his body a few seconds later, landing with a clumsy thud without a head to properly steer it.

"Damn it...Sasheem was having fun for the first time in a long while and they gotta ruin it..." The Majin trailed off as he noticed his body haplessly looking for him. "Hey! HEY!" Sasheem called to it. "Over here you jabroni come on! Use your ears...Well, Sasheem guesses he has the ears but-Oh come on!" the Majin sighed with exasperation, his body, blindly fumbling around, seemed to mistake a boulder for his head. "No, Sasheem's body, that's not Sasheem! That's a Rock!"

If there was a camera present, the Majin would've winked at it.

"Squadron, gather round!" Dr. Cast stated, in a serious tone. "There's something I must inform you of! This is of vital importance!"

"Yeah, doc...just one sec!" X-Bo noted, raising xCalibur and slicing a giant X made of ki into the air. X-Bo leaped forward, landing on the X and guided it towards the Majin, riding it like a surfboard.

Sasheem's body had finally located his head and quickly made himself whole again. "It's about damn time! Now where were we..." he muttered, turning around to see the giant energy X heading his way. "Woah, what?!"

"Hang ten, *******!" X-Bo snarled. "Ultimate X-Crasher!" he shouted as the X neared Sasheem, who was caught so much by surprise that he wasn't able to dodge in time, allowing the X to slide his upper body from his torso as X-Bo performed multiple mid-air backflips to land back near the rest of his team.

"This day just took a turn for the worst..." Sasheem muttered, annoyed at having to re-attach himself....AGAIN! But at least he could see what he was doing this time. IT was at this point Sasheem realized something....HIS BOOKS! Where were they! He'd hoped they didn't get destroyed while he was messing around with these fools. Rapidly glancing around, he began to dig through the rubble, looking for his backpack...and thankfully enough...There it was. Buried beneath a pile of dirt but other wise fine.

A wave of beneath passed through Sasheem like a cool breeze that lasted about as long as it took P-Cee to finish saying, "Stun Field!" as a large field of energy appeared beneath him, shocking the Majin and causing him to fall over on his back, temporarily paralyzed.

"He's going to get up any second! Come on, let's not prolong this fight any longer than we have to!" P-Cee stated, returning to her siblings and Dr. Cast. "Let's at least try...The Justice Javelin!"

"What...but without P-St..." N-Ten began.

"I KNOW!" P-Cee stated. "We have to give it a try at least! He heals fast and the more we talk the more chances we give him to strike back!" At this N-Ten gave a sigh and a nod as she looked to Dr. Cast.

"It seems the choice has been made, then...COME FORTH! CYBER SPEAR!" Dr. Cast shouted, raising his cane in the air as it transformed into a high-tech spear. "Form the JUSTICE JAVELIN!"

"Super N-Ten Buster!" N-Ten shouted attaching her blaster arm to the tail end of the spear, giving it a sort of booster rocket, before she took hold of the javelin

"xCalibur!" X-Bo exclaimed, attaching his sword to the combined weapon, giving it an extra blade, also taking hold of the Javelin.

"Energy transfer...go!"" P-Cee stated, holding up the increasingly heavy javelin and transferring her ki into it. But...without P-Sta, it may not be enough to stop the Majin.

"Ha..." Sasheem coughed, beginning to regain feeling in his body. . "Sasheem knows what you're doin'. And he knows it ain't gonna work. So forgive him once he gets up, cause he's all done playin'. He's gonna wipe all you pieces of trash off the map. Seeing as your tourists this part of the Universe, he's fairly sure no one'll miss ya! HAHAHAHAHA! AAAAHAHAHAHAH-!" the Majin began to summon his Annihilation Orb, intent on wiping the Squadron from existence, when suddenly...a chunk of ki blasted forth from his hand towards the Squadron. "Huh?! Sasheem didn't.."

The Katchin Squadron looked on in shock as a spectral P-Sta helped hold up the Justice Javelin, giving them a thumbs up. "You didn't think you guys could just do a team attack without me, did you?" he chuckled.

"P-Sta" the other three shouted in unison, in both surprise and tearful joy. Dr. Cast merely closed his eyes and smiled.

"I won't be here for long, but I can at least help you out with this, but remember...Justice paved with ill intent of vengeance is not justice at all! It's easy to tow the line, but it's much harder to uphold your ideals...and since when have we ever took the easy way out?" P-Sta asked giving a thumbs up. "Now...Energy Transfer, go!" P-Sta shouted, disappearing as his ki was powered up the Justice Javelin, leaving his siblings with, "I'll return someday! I know it! One day, we'll all be reunited! Just like old times..."

"Ready!" P-Cee, stated, fighting through tears.

"Ready!" N-Ten stated, not holding back her tears at all.

"Ready!" X-Bo stated, not at all crying, though his voice notably wavered.

"FIRE! JUSTIIIIIICE JAVELIN!" all three said in unison, tossing the Javelin at high speed at Sasheem who was once again stunned, though this time purely by surprise.

"But...what?! How?!" The Majin stated, before realizing he had to do something and quick! "Alright let's send this Annihilation Orb their way and-" Sasheem was cut off, just as the Annihilation Orb was cut in half by the Justice Javelin, which quickly sped towards the Majin, acting more as a giant ki blast than a Javelin, the fastest blast Sasheem had ever seen as the bright light overtook him.

Default Return of Justice Part Final

By the time the dust cleared, the Squadron saw that even that blast wasn't enough to kill the Majin, but it did leave him in pieces...pieces that quickly compiled together into a more humanoid shape...And once something that ever so slightly resembled arms seemed to form, he crawled towards his backpack and lurched over it...by the time his eyes had regenerated enough to see, he would notice the squadron standing over him.

"Truth be told, it was never in our nature to destroy you, Creature," P-Cee noted, looking upon Sasheem with derision. "Even if we wanted to. Luckily, you have something of a pass."

"We know that apparently you've aided this planet several times, so the GP have given you some sort of pass...for now," N-Ten huffed. "I don't know what they were thinking, but if you you really are helping defend this planet...maybe there is some good in you after all?"

"Hmph, I doubt that!" X-Bo added, pointing a finger at the monster. "We won't forget what you've done! You better believe that we'll get out brother back one day! So watch your back, Majin!"

The next day on the lookout, the Galaxy Police Katchin Squad had politely waited for every piece of Sasheem to pull together so he could regenerate fully, before returning him to the lookout. They didn't expect it to take overnight, but they got to have some recreational time, going fishing and showing off what their mecha looked like when properly utilized to those two kids who happened to witnessed their battle with Sasheem earlier.

Now they stood on the Lookout and unceremoniously tossed Sasheem onto it's floor who, while regenerated, looked worse for wear with a swollen right eye and cheek, muttering, "Senzu..."

"Thank you again, Majin, that was cathartic," P-Cee stated succinctly.

"Yeah it was kinda fun, since no one really got hurt! We'll happily beat you up again someday!" N-Ten shouted cheerfully.

"Anyone know where the Guardian is?" X-Bo asked. "I should probably apologize to her face for taking a chunk out of the Lookout..."

Blizzar, resting in his pod and getting some paperwork out of the way, turned to notice the arrival of a handful of familiar ki signatures on the Lookout. "Ah, they've arrived. Took long enough," he sighed...deciding to hold off on greeting them for now to finish his work.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar nodded, the information again proving useful. Especially as it pertained to Auroc; and Stine. So it was that after a moment of thinking on it, the golden-eyed Oni decided to answer a few unasked questions.

"Banefire as I understand, was left in the keeping of Evangeline, the Guardian of Earth ... it should not he hard to retrieve. Yet it seems you have trimmed the rest down, considerably." Taking a sip then, Ishtar moved on to Stine and Auroc.

"If you happen to know where one might pick of the trail of this Stine ... I can hunt him, or at least guide the way. Which is also why I asked of Auroc."

The Oni stated, before sighing.

"The group I have grown to know, and struggled with, came face to ... eye ... with Auroc. Some found the means fight back, others struggled ... and I took up a game of cat and mouse." Ishtar took a sip of her drink before placing the glass down, empty.

"I am ... doing what I can to learn of him, for the purpose of myself and perhaps a few others to hunt him down and break his grip on those without the will to resist him. Knowing you are at least aware ... would you be willing to assist ?"
    He nods, thinking.

“I’ll talk to Evangeline later. As to Stine...no isea. He’s been off the radar for a few thousand years, but Angels are crafty like that. As to Auroc....what do you have in mind?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat replies to this saying " I believe she does other wise my race would get brainwash just by read a bunch of text." " the text has to have spell on it." " a spell that must activate when the text is read." " I do know that it was because of her my kingdom had a rapid advance in technology."

"I have old text from the Toadian kingdom on my space ship and this text states that the Toadian Kingdom on my home world Qacriea was form 500,000 years ago." " I were to guess I say Zykona and Demjir arrived on Qacriea 2,000 years ago at best." "The Gukraimano is even older." "I estimated it has to be around for close to 900,000 years ."

"if my estimated is correct that would mean that Zykona isn't the original guardian of Qacriea." "I seen a painting in cave on my home planet Qacriea it was a paint that depicted this being in robes that look like a cross between a Toadian and a Replita."
    “I see. This is troubling. You want both removed from power I take it, and help with the conquerors?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "I have witnessed the beginning, and the end....of every existence worthy of notice in this sphere. Its my...." Cthylla seemed to ponder a moment for the proper word. "...Hobby."

The voidling seemed to slip through the space between them, arriving at Jinzis side before he realized she was moving. "What knowledge do you seek? Do you wish to burn hot...bright....quick...? I can give knowledge of races that mastered such forces of destruction their name is a curse among gods and forgotten among ones as brief as you."

She put a hand on his should, the circled around to his other side. "Do you wish to burn slow, quiet, sheltered from the storm? I can offer that too...knowledge to protect you and those you care for.....a cold flame that offers no warmth, life without life. If it suits you...."

She circled to his front. "Or perhaps you wish for a flame that never goes out.....well.....you'll have to give me more then just your assistance for that."

She lowered her head so they were eye level. "All of these are possibilities....but for you inventor, I'll give you something none of your predecessors ever had...." She placed her finger upon his forehead, and the world around him went black.

"Revelation."

It took up his entire view.

It was impossible huge, and yet seems all within his sight. Around him, energy of a different nature flowed...invisible, like an ocean current.

Black shapes, millions....billions?........numbers beyond counting......In the light of the vast universe before him, he could see their shapes like a vast array of miniature eclipses. He could make out no features...but knew deep down that was a blessing. What he was seeing was not meant to be fully understood, even for a mind such as his.

A black shape rose, closer to his vision. It emitted a sound that passed over him...vibrated through his bones. It felt much like the first sound Cthylla had uttered, but dampened by the void around them, it was much like a whales song in the ocean.

It was a greeting.

The Black shape drew forward, and in a moment of illumination against the background creation he caught its features. His stomach lurched and his brain screamed.

Then his world snapped back to reality, and Cthylla removed her finger.

"Now you've seen mine....as I've seen yours. R'lyeh, brood of my father. There are others who would seek to do you harm.....that is why you will take me to your gods inventor, time is not on your side."
    To his credit, he doesn’t scream. Jinzi keeps his mind whole, though reeling, but he stands his ground.

“I’ll contact them.”

Wilhelm meanwhile, cautious, has entered the room. Eyes narrowed at the newcomer.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

He nods, thinking.

“I’ll talk to Evangeline later. As to Stine...no isea. He’s been off the radar for a few thousand years, but Angels are crafty like that. As to Auroc....what do you have in mind?”
    Ishtar said nothing a moment, before frowning.

"I will see what can be learned of Stein. As for Auroc," she said before falling silent a few moments more.

"Well ... at this stage I am merely preparing to hunt him. We have his name, we know he is not what he says he is ... wounded, defied, and continually proven a liar and coward as he is; I even offered a concession -- allowing his mark upon my flesh -- to obtain a permanent means to locate him though scrying."

Ishtar then sighed.

"I suspect you are, like Zurvan, somewhat limited in the ... means of your involvement ... perhaps you might be persuaded to indirectly offer a means of protecting those who would fight against him ? In particular I ask for two things ... protection for myself, and those others I rally under my cause from his corruptive influence ... or at least perhaps, point me in the direction of where I might find such; and what information you know of him." The golden-eyed Oni pondered a moment, before then adding.

"As for why I ask ... in light of knowing that he is, or was, in league with this Sakin ... it would stand to benefit us both should he be bested. What he knows might prove useful in cutting off the head of the snake."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

While Etrina had much different intentions then what Zaofan likely thought she had, there was no mistaking that before she could go through with what she had in mind she'd need to clear the field a little....especially since the biggest player in the match seemed to be making a beeline for her already. With a final glance to Zao, busy attempting to free Dash from her entrapment, Etrina turned her full attention on the approaching Parsley.

Her hands flashed with unnatural cold, and the mage spun in an dance like motion....leaving a trail of crystallized ice that enveloped her body before expanding into what seemed like a localized snowstorm that was flung upwards, blanketing first parsleys blasts and then the saiyan herself. Though the blasts continued on to strike the ground, the mage was no longer where she should have been.

Parsley would quickly realize the "snow" was a field of ultra small iceshards....tiny, but strong...and more importantly, sharp. Parsley had flown headfirst into a cloud of mini magic razorblades.
    Razor sharp ice shards. Interesting. A small grimace reached Parsley's face as she was cut up by the shards. Blood trickled out of the small wounds, but not enough for her to be overly concerned. She was more concerned with the fact that Etrina had vanished.

She spread her senses to find the mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As Zaofan tried to free her, Dash had something else in mind. Starting slowly, she began spinning like an ice dancer. As the rotational speed grew faster and faster, the air around her formed a vortex within her prison. The vortex of air fed off of Parsley's dark energy cage, growing larger and more powerful, weakening the structure as it pushed outward against it.
    As focused as Parsley was on finding Etrina, she failed to give attention to the integrity of her energy cage. Dash's whirlwind lashed out against the Dark Spiral, successfully expanding it enough to give Dash enough room to escape. In doing so, however, the energy grew unstable. The beam became intensely hot and shifted from pitch black to an ominous white. She and Zaofan can sense that they only had a few moments before it exploded.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

“I see. This is troubling. You want both removed from power I take it, and help with the conquerors?”

Praxat replies to this saying " the one who took over the Toadian Kingdom is Killrog and he's the one who has to be dealt with ,but I also what the spell that Zykona has put on my race lifted." " have a hunch that who ever was my home world's original Guardian died a long time ago." " if I were to guess I would say that Zykona was the replacement for my planet's original guardian. " "if my hunch is correct than who appointed Zykona as the Guardian of my home world, because I don't think she actually right for it."

" yeah I think Zykona should step down as Guardian." " with all the stuff she's done plus my people have been enslaved by Killrog for 9 years now, and yet Zykona is doing nothing about the situation ." " maybe there's a job out there that's more suit for her?" " oh Qaztoh here also needs to be fix of her Juppter addiction."

" Qaztoh please take off those Bionic lenses and show Earth's Guardian what your eyes actually look like." Qaztoh takes off her bionic lenses and shows her real eyes which have abnormally dilated pupils for her species and are blood shot. the blood rush though her eyes is making her irises appear to be reddish gold in color. clearly shown signs that she has chronic addiction to Juppter.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-18-2018 at 02:01 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar said nothing a moment, before frowning.

"I will see what can be learned of Stein. As for Auroc," she said before falling silent a few moments more.

"Well ... at this stage I am merely preparing to hunt him. We have his name, we know he is not what he says he is ... wounded, defied, and continually proven a liar and coward as he is; I even offered a concession -- allowing his mark upon my flesh -- to obtain a permanent means to locate him though scrying."

Ishtar then sighed.

"I suspect you are, like Zurvan, somewhat limited in the ... means of your involvement ... perhaps you might be persuaded to indirectly offer a means of protecting those who would fight against him ? In particular I ask for two things ... protection for myself, and those others I rally under my cause from his corruptive influence ... or at least perhaps, point me in the direction of where I might find such; and what information you know of him." The golden-eyed Oni pondered a moment, before then adding.

"As for why I ask ... in light of knowing that he is, or was, in league with this Sakin ... it would stand to benefit us both should he be bested. What he knows might prove useful in cutting off the head of the snake."
    Sihn stares at the mark, a look of worry for her passing across his eyes. Shek’hinah also seemed less then pleased by this.

“Stine is powerful, Ishtar. More powerful then me or your mom or Asha'rah or even Zurvan.”

He shakes his head.

“Leave Stine to me. As for Auroc....he’s dangerous. Very dangerous. I can’t track him, and the Threshling Homeworld is shrouded, so I cant help you with that either. I can maybe help protect you all from being taken over, or converted, but unless he offers a direct conflict that threatens the universe, my hands are tied.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat replies to this saying " the one who took over the Toadian Kingdom is Killrog and he's the one who has to be dealt with ,but I also what the spell that Zykona has put on my race lifted." " have a hunch that who ever was my home world's original Guardian died a long time ago." " if I were to guess I would say that Zykona was the replacement for my planet's original guardian. " "if my hunch is correct than who appointed Zykona as the Guardian of my home world, because I don't think she actually right for it."

" yeah I think Zykona should step down as Guardian." " with all the stuff she's done plus my people have been enslaved by Killrog for 9 years now, and yet Zykona is doing nothing about the situation ." " maybe there's a job out there that's more suit for her?" " oh Qaztoh here also needs to be fix of her Juppter addiction."

" Qaztoh please take off those Bionic lenses and show Earth's Guardian what your eyes actually look like." Qaztoh takes off her bionic lenses and shows her real eyes which have abnormally dilated pupils for her species and are blood shot. the blood rush though her eyes is making her irises appear to be reddish gold in color. clearly shown signs that she has chronic addiction to Juppter.
    Eva sighs.

“I shall take care of your eyes and your addiction in a moment. If I help you, will you attempt to lead your people like a true Queen?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Razor sharp ice shards. Interesting. A small grimace reached Parsley's face as she was cut up by the shards. Blood trickled out of the small wounds, but not enough for her to be overly concerned. She was more concerned with the fact that Etrina had vanished.

She spread her senses to find the mage.
    Though blinded by the cutting ice, Parsleys senses remain unhindered. So its only a moment before she senses a power level similar to Etrina outside the field of cutting ice.

....and another, slightly more suppressed PL similar to Etrina near the center. Both have the same feel as her....but there could't be two of her....could there?

At the same time, the shards begin to grow more dense, clumping together into larger fragments and sticking to her exposed skin like needles.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Though blinded by the cutting ice, Parsleys senses remain unhindered. So its only a moment before she senses a power level similar to Etrina outside the field of cutting ice.

....and another, slightly more suppressed PL similar to Etrina near the center. Both have the same feel as her....but there could't be two of her....could there?

At the same time, the shards begin to grow more dense, clumping together into larger fragments and sticking to her exposed skin like needles.
    And just like that, Parsley remembered those Foci Etrina told her about earlier. And the shards had grown larger and were sticking to her. "How bothersome."

This was magic, outside of her realm of understanding. Yet even still, she analyzed as much as she could, absorbing what information was available and storing it for meditation later. This would be easier if I could sense magic.

Parsley's finger rose and pointed at the space between the two Etrinas. From it shot a transparent beam, Void Beam, which cut a thin void in the air between the mage and her copy. When it filled, a sonic boom erupted. Not even close to as powerful as the one that destroyed the mountain, but still strong enough to knock both away and make sure they felt it in the morning.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sihn stares at the mark, a look of worry for her passing across his eyes. Shek’hinah also seemed less then pleased by this.

“Stine is powerful, Ishtar. More powerful then me or your mom or Asha'rah or even Zurvan.”

He shakes his head.

“Leave Stine to me. As for Auroc....he’s dangerous. Very dangerous. I can’t track him, and the Threshling Homeworld is shrouded, so I cant help you with that either. I can maybe help protect you all from being taken over, or converted, but unless he offers a direct conflict that threatens the universe, my hands are tied.”
    Ishtar offered a sigh, before nodding at Sihn.

"I will leave Stine alone ... for now."

Of more interest were the looks of concern -- bordering displeasure -- that she caught from both Shek'hinah, and Sihn. Clearly her gambit was not one looked toward fondly.

"Yes ... the deal I struck with him, was for information on the Threshling, and his people ... but he twisted the terms after the compact was sealed. A thing that loosened his grip, and proved him the liar I knew he was. Still ..." the Oni trailed off, before considering something.

"Not all is lost ... I am acquainted with a Threshling woman, daughter to their Queen ... who knows where Reshlan is; and thanks to the help of the future Guardian of the Chromakians -- Meagan -- we have thwarted their attempts at expansion by destroying their spacefaring capabilites."

The golden-eyed Oni sighed again.

"I know what I am building towards is far more dangerous than it seems ... this Hermit God has survived a long time, in the shadows ... but I would not see the duties of GoD fall by the wayside, even if it is not my station yet.

"So I will take all the help you can give me, Uncle Sihn."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan