Page 715 of 782 FirstFirst ... 215615665705711712713714715716717718719725765 ... LastLast
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 11718
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Finally, Haru’s two halves are dusted, the hybrid no more.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Althena rushes to Held , " Are you alright ? If not I can heal you," Althena said.

OOC: Still wondering if Praxat has been fully heal yet?
    Praxat is healed.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Parsley breathed out.

It was done. The creature was dead. It had been a scare, she would admit silently. The thought of that thing healing itself and receiving an unheard of zenkai would have been... a test of her Super Saiyan power. Un...fortunately, that didn't come to pass.

Yes. Unfortunate.

"It's over." She glanced at Glacia's body and scowled. "Hurry up and dispose of this body. I don't want any more surprises out of these abominations."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default Vocado

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Not surprisingly, the kids were overjoyed to see their 'second mother', immediately rushing over and gushing about... everything. It brought a smile to Tasure's... well, she only allowed herself a smirk on the outside, but inside, she was smiling. Such unmitigated excitement reminded her of Totoma when he was a child, so long ago... at least when he was on Earth.

...speaking of Earth, those punks better not be chowing down without her. She was famished.

When Maiz address her, Seri punched the air dramatically. "I'm Seri, from... a place that doesn't exist anymore." Her words were tinged by a hint of sadness, but she soon recovered. "I'm Pinach, Rutaba, and Parsley's friend. The Queen made a wish, bringing back everyone the tuffles killed, so that means my parents came back, too. I... I don't know where they are right now, other than that they're here, somewhere, but the Just Saiyan asked Pinach and Rutaba to help me find them, so I'm sure it won't take long."

"She... helped out during a few of the battles on Earth," said Tasure. "I couldn't pay quite as much attention as I'd have liked, but I'd say she's going to be one of the next generation's best once she sharpens herself up."

"Really? You really think so?" asked Seri, her excitement building, though something seemed to temper it quickly. "I... against those pack guys, I didn't do so well."

"You survived, didn't you? We saiyans get stronger every time we come back from a defeat," replied Tasure. "And to join the ranks of the greatest, that needs to be stronger mentally, as well. The mind--their fighting skills, their will to apply those skills and powers, their judgements, and so on--is a warrior's most dangerous weapon. Examine what you did wrong, work on fixing it, and then get out there and try again."

Seri thought for a moment, then nodded enthusiastically. "Okay, I think I understand."

The Elder Saiyaness nodded in return, then directed her attention back at Maiz. "Hm, so everything the kids said was true... can't say I'm pleased about my second home having become a magnet for trouble, but I suppose I can let it slide--seeing my boy ascend with my own eyes made everything worth it."

The exact feeling was indescribable, though she was sure that Maiz would more than understand once Parsley got around to actually showing off her own transformation. Despite all that had occurred, Tasure had no doubt that Parsley was still a daughter in all but blood to the woman.

"And something tells me that, by the time she gets back, Sarada will have ascended as well."

As for herself, she would focus on completing and mastering the Hitozaru, weeding out the drawbacks. Not only was it her creation, and thus important to her, the form was also needed for the Hitozaru corps. And, to be honest, she simply did not like leaving her signature technique incomplete.

"...so, how has the situation been here? With so many people revived--so many new mouths to feed--I bet things have been quite hectic."
    The girl's name was Seri, and she was from a world attacked by Tuffles. If she was from Turrip, she would have just said so, so she must have been from that other world... Cippoline. Yes, that was the name of it.

Before its inhabitants were resurrected and sent here, she hadn't even been aware of its existence. That meant that there must have been other worlds with Saiyans on them, secluded from the Empire and unaware of its existence and benefits. Finding them all so the entire race could truly be united was important, and vital to their sustain prosperity. A small little project for someone, if they wanted to undertake it.

"A pleasure, Seri. My name is Maiz, and I'm the guardian of this world. I know for a fact that your parents are either in Broly Town, Sandala, or Seripa, since that's where we managed to herd all the Tuffle survivors when they suddenly appeared a few days ago. If they can sense energy, then we can take you there and they'll come to you."

As for the situation here, hectic was an understatement. To go from somewhat over five million to suddenly have ten million plus just pop up out of nowhere, panicked and angry, some frightened, others completely shell-shocked... it was madness. If it wasn't for her guardian abilities being able to calm them down enough to get them shipped to Broly Town, there was no telling what could have happened.

"Hectic doesn't begin to cover it. Ten million people just appeared out of nowhere, but we have it all somewhat straightened out now. We're giving them a few days to adjust before we offer to send them to other worlds. Our infrastructure isn't built to sustain this many people." Especially on such short notice.

"Now, what's been happening on Earth. My clairvoyance can't reach that far and I haven't been able to contact Sarada in days."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Energy blades form on her arms and hands, Vatta slicing the attacks apart as they were reflected back at her. The big blast she blocks, struggling as she’s pushed towards the edge by it.
    The effects of the Kaio-ken wearing off, Meagan takes a risky move. As she lands on the arena from her leap, she races forward at her best speed. Approaching the Lady, she forms two internal combustion blast grenades, then rlleaps into a roll, slamming the grenades into the floor of the arena in front 9f her as she does.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The effects of the Kaio-ken wearing off, Meagan takes a risky move. As she lands on the arena from her leap, she races forward at her best speed. Approaching the Lady, she forms two internal combustion blast grenades, then rlleaps into a roll, slamming the grenades into the floor of the arena in front 9f her as she does.
    Vatta smirks and suddenly vanishes, becoming living flame momentarily as the blast wave goes through her, leaving her unharmed. She reforms in front of Meagan and kicks, a wave of ki-enhanced fire slashing at her.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley breathed out.

It was done. The creature was dead. It had been a scare, she would admit silently. The thought of that thing healing itself and receiving an unheard of zenkai would have been... a test of her Super Saiyan power. Un...fortunately, that didn't come to pass.

Yes. Unfortunate.

"It's over." She glanced at Glacia's body and scowled. "Hurry up and dispose of this body. I don't want any more surprises out of these abominations."
    Ishtar nodded.

"Shame. All the same, until I finish my investigation of her, that is to say Glacia, I would aks you not destroy the corpse unless you absolutely must." The Oni offered, before returning to her examination.

OT: Cleric, Ishtar's checking the magic in the heart to see where/who it's from, and Ochazuke has been trying to trace the origin of the magic in the heart and ring, as well.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Althena rushes to Held , " Are you alright ? If not I can heal you," Althena said.

OOC: Still wondering if Praxat has been fully heal yet?
    The answer given to Althena was Eonoki, the young saiyan woman, unceremoniously being flung towards her by Held, before he slowly began to rise to his feet with a grunt of effort, glass shards scraping on the floor below. "I'm fine. Worry about the captives."

The Nevadians gaze was focused on the eyes of the Acrosian monstrosity. It happened so quickly before he attacked, his tail snaking out from across the room, that Held almost missed it. But there it was, before his own eyes.

I don't fucking believe it. How is this possible?!

The Shingan. No doubt plucked from his kin, and somehow able to manifest within Incenio. There was no doubt as to his intentions, as his body was testament to his work, it seemed.

How cruel...This is what they were killed for? Acroscians aren't usually able to use their tails in that manner...I guess it's easy enough to connect the dots with the Namekian as well...

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Hrrk-!" Blizzar huffed, his own weakened state not really helping matters as far as avoiding strangulation went. Feebly he grasped towards his neck, attempting to pry Incenio's tail off it. With Incenio's stolen Shingan active, his ki was gone as well. All he had was minimal telekinesis. Back to square one, he supposed.

Blizzar quickly glanced around the room. Looking for something, anything to help as the light began to fade around his eyes. ...Ah!

"Not....as smart....as you think you are..." He managed to state, having the gall to wink at the very bastard who was currently attemping to end his life.

Using what he could of his telekinesis, Blizzar flung shards from the now broken tubes hurtling towards Incenio's face. If it worked, hopefully Held and the others gathered in the room would have recovered enough to launch their own offensive.
    Incenio reflexively shields his eyes (breaking eye contact, and this Blizzar can feel his ki again) and holds his hands up to ward the glass shards off.
    Held was never one to let a moment of distraction go to waste. No sooner had Incenio covered his eyes, that a capsule was leased from his left hand, and the the golden sheen of his spear illuminated the room.

The right hand gripped the center of the spear before it could hit the floor, and the weapon was launched, straight as an arrow past Blizzar, who was in danger of having the life choked out of him, towards the distracted Incenio's midsection.
    Last edited by Miburo; 03-25-2019 at 04:29 PM.

After Haru had been incinerated, one remaining threat had been dealt with. It seemed the Doctor was full of surprises, his weapons resiliently groping towards their self-preservation.

Even with the Doctor's ambitions laid bare, they who would visit annihilation on everything as a twisted show of strength, to prove that they could, Ochazuke felt for a moment a realization.

His dark eyes, unmoving, watched the remainder of Haru's pitiable existence spasm for the breath he would steal from others. It was the only thing this creature had to validate himself.

Neither a mind for himself, nor a will outside of another. He hardly moved as he watch him burn and his remains fade to nothing.

Parsley breathed out.

Yes. Unfortunate.

"Unlike the other, this one has bled out," Ochazuke said. "Even if such a creature had no need to draw a breath, her thoughts would have no vessel."

Between his efforts and Asha'rah's sudden intervention, even if she could move, Glacia's body was broken and the source of her power excised.

"Moreover, this one is our only remaining lead. Something writ in the sigils, that holds the key, the path to the Doctor." He looked to the heart Ishtar grasped in her hand. "Can you feel it? This very thing that grants her strength, it's tied to the rift in space and time...in some fashion."

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar nodded.

"Shame. All the same, until I finish my investigation of her, that is to say Glacia, I would aks you not destroy the corpse unless you absolutely must." The Oni offered, before returning to her examination.
    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "Unlike the other, this one has bled out," Ochazuke said. "Even if such a creature had no need to draw a breath, her thoughts would have no vessel."

Between his efforts and Asha'rah's sudden intervention, even if she could move, Glacia's body was broken and the source of her power excised.

"Moreover, this one is our only remaining lead. Something writ in the sigils, that holds the key, the path to the Doctor." He looked to the heart Ishtar grasped in her hand. "Can you feel it? This very thing that grants her strength, it's tied to the rift in space and time...in some fashion."
    If the remaining creature bled out as Ochazuke claimed, then she saw no reason to be so hasty. As far as she knew, Frost Demons couldn't survive that sort of trauma. That was unless the other components of it could. She doubted it, as them being so relaxed after witnessing Haru would have been reckless and irresponsible.

"Very well. I'll leave you to that, then." With that, she walked back to the kitchen. There was still plenty of food to be eaten, and she surely intended on snagging at least one more cake. "Erosa prepared food. It's in the kitchen."

Actually, she wanted some more meat, so perhaps it was time to go hunting again.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 03-25-2019 at 04:47 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Vatta smirks and suddenly vanishes, becoming living flame momentarily as the blast wave goes through her, leaving her unharmed. She reforms in front of Meagan and kicks, a wave of ki-enhanced fire slashing at her.
    Meagan is engulfed in flames. From her crouched position, she stands upright and as she does the flames begin to merge with her aura. As the aura grows brighter, the flames vanish, revealing her from within. The Eye of Iris now fully awake, Meagan flares her aura up and once more summons a Chroma Blast, aiming and firing it at Vatta at nearly a point-blank range. The intent of the blast was to use juts enough force to send Lady Deathatalker over the edge of the Arena.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

If the remaining creature bled out as Ochazuke claimed, then she saw no reason to be so hasty. As far as she knew, Frost Demons couldn't survive that sort of trauma. That was unless the other components of it could. She doubted it, as them being so relaxed after witnessing Haru would have been reckless and irresponsible.

"Very well. I'll leave you to that, then." With that, she walked back to the kitchen. There was still plenty of food to be eaten, and she surely intended on snagging at least one more cake. "Erosa prepared food. It's in the kitchen."

Actually, she wanted some more meat, so perhaps it was time to go hunting again.

" Mr Gazkai was glad to be of service of getting rid of the thing once know as Haru that need to be getting rid of . Mr. Gazkai is here to please . Mr. Gazkai lives to served that is Mr. Gazaki's Primary Programming. " Mr Gazkai said.

" Good looks like Mr. Gazaki was able to help the others finished off whatever the thing was after all ," Qaztoh said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    The answer given to Althena was Eonoki, the young saiyan woman, unceremoniously being flung towards her by Held, before he slowly began to rise to his feet with a grunt of effort, glass shards scraping on the floor below. "I'm fine. Worry about the captives."

The Nevadians gaze was focused on the eyes of the Acrosian monstrosity. It happened so quickly before he attacked, his tail snaking out from across the room, that Held almost missed it. But there it was, before his own eyes.

I don't fucking believe it. How is this possible?!

The Shingan. No doubt plucked from his kin, and somehow able to manifest within Incenio. There was no doubt as to his intentions, as his body was testament to his work, it seemed.

How cruel...This is what they were killed for? Acroscians aren't usually able to use their tails in that manner...I guess it's easy enough to connect the dots with the Namekian as well...

Held was never one to let a moment of distraction go to waste. No sooner had Incenio covered his eyes, that a capsule was leased from his left hand, and the the golden sheen of his spear illuminated the room.

The right hand gripped the center of the spear before it could hit the floor, and the weapon was launched, straight as an arrow past Blizzar, who was in danger of having the life choked out of him, towards the distracted Incenio's midsection.
    After getting Held's answer Althena catches Eonoki and examines her, " Hey are you alright? if not then I can heal you!" Althena said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-25-2019 at 10:02 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Praxat gets up and bows to Eva and Kai, " Thanks for the healing me you two. I'm going to the kitchen now I'm starving. I'm so hungry right now I could eat a horse, " Praxat said.

Later Praxat enters the kitchen and sits down next to Dash and Cyanna after getting heaping helping of food that is beyond what she usually eats," I'm sorry I worried everyone, but I had to use it, I had to used Max Mode. I need it's power so that I could stand a chance against Koolard and help out taking him down. I saw how that thing handle Parsley and Totoma before they went Super Saiyan. There was no way I could have stand a chance against that such a beast in my base state, I'm not even sure if Boost mode would had been enough, that's why I had no choice but to use Max Mode," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-25-2019 at 07:55 PM.
    My Forum check it out

" Mr Gazkai was glad to be of service of getting rid of the thing once know as Haru that need to be getting rid of . Mr. Gazkai is here to please . Mr. Gazkai lives to served that is Mr. Gazaki's Primary Programming. " Mr Gazkai said.

" Good looks like Mr. Gazaki was able to help the others finished off whatever the thing was after all ," Qaztoh said.
    "If you want to please me," Parsley told the small robot, "then self-destruct. Because you annoy me."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!