Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    With tag team action and precise firing, the bunker team quickly make work of the remaining worm. Even as three more show up, they quickly off them of as well, working in tandem to expose weak points to allow for better shots at internal mechanisms.

After all is said and done, a nice pile of scrap is all that’s left of the mechanical worms. Injuries are several, but none life threatening and the bunker is untouched.
    Praxat still inside her mech that's inside the bunker thinks to herself saying (Okay it's over I don't feel any weird mechanical worm like thing hit my tongue. okay someone out there better not be yanking on my tongue. yeah even though the entrance to this bunker was close. my tongue is flexible and malleable enough to fit through tight spaces without a problem. )

( I just fit my tongue through one of the tight spaces of the close entrance. the space was small enough to were a person couldn't passthrough by my tongue could. my Master Khan once told me my tongue was more than long enough for some one to play jump rope with.)

OT: Toadian's Tongues being very flexible and Malleable serve a function. that function is that a Toadian's tongue allows them to grab insects that are hiding in tight spaces.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-24-2018 at 02:50 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.