Page 211 of 782 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261311711 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 11718
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Meagan, examining the door, was the only one to notice the massive spike in power before the doors were blown off their hinges, barely missing her.

A pinking/redish blur shot out as the doors shattered (more like blown through them), flying through two walls and out into the Lookout proper, only to slam into Jinzi and send the two of them sprawling.

When the dust settles, Nunlil is seen laying atop Jinzi, his face....pressed...against her chest area. She heaves herself up, looking at the dazed and highly embarrassed Jinzi with a slight crooked smile. Her clothes were damaged and ripped, wounds clearly all over her form, and certain....assets...were on display. Not that she seemed to care.

“Apologies, Pantaloon. Perhaps another time.”

With a pat on his shoulder and a smile, she turns serious and runs back towards the Room Of Spirit and Time as fast as possible, powering up an energy blast. All of this happens within a span of five, maybe ten seconds, and leaves most of the Lookout in confusion.
    As Sarada was conversing with her love and laughing loudly at her sister's embarrassment and petulant whining, something happened from inside the main building of the Lookout that caught her attention. By the time she registered that something was indeed happening, that something found herself crashing into Jinzi and knocking the man to the floor.

"Nunlil!"

It seemed like it had been ages since she last laid eyes on the pink Oni. And, look at that. Her clothes were in tatters and she looked like she had been in a fight. But with who? And was Ereshki--

"Oh. Oh!"

Her **** were out! Avert gaze. Avert gaze!

Remembering that she promised not to ogle any other woman but Ishtar, Sarada quickly looked everywhere except in Nunlil's general direction. She was not going to get caught looking at another woman's breasts. No way, no how. She was going to stay faithful to her love, which meant not drooling over her cousin's immensely ripped body... with those cut, delectable abs, and those biceps, and those thighs that nearly squeeze Sarada's head like a grape when she was eat--

No, no!

Good, pure, clean thoughts. Kittens. Puppies. Bashing a man's face in with my fist. Eating a snake-person. Yes, clean, pure thoughts.

She sighed heavily. A near crisis was averted. She wished there was some kind of way she could be warned of this. If **** and asses just up and surprised her by popping out at random times, she was eventually going to break her promise, and she desperately didn't want to do that.

"Apologies, Pantaloon. Perhaps another time."

Seconds later, she heard the rapid pitter-patter of Nunlil running back inside, then felt a blast being powered up. She whirled around. "Is she fighting someone? Is she fighting someone!" Excitement quickly replaced reluctant lust as she flew inside the building, closing in on where the pink Oni's energy was spiking.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Meagan, examining the door, was the only one to notice the massive spike in power before the doors were blown off their hinges, barely missing her.

A pinking/redish blur shot out as the doors shattered (more like blown through them), flying through two walls and out into the Lookout proper, only to slam into Jinzi and send the two of them sprawling.

When the dust settles, Nunlil is seen laying atop Jinzi, his face....pressed...against her chest area. She heaves herself up, looking at the dazed and highly embarrassed Jinzi with a slight crooked smile. Her clothes were damaged and ripped, wounds clearly all over her form, and certain....assets...were on display. Not that she seemed to care.
    "Well, damn what...."

With a pat on his shoulder and a smile, she turns serious and runs back towards the Room Of Spirit and Time as fast as possible, powering up an energy blast. All of this happens within a span of five, maybe ten seconds, and leaves most of the Lookout in confusion.
    "Uh...." Sasheem raised in eyebrow, interested but...utterly perplexed over what just occured. "Guess we should check that out then...." he stated, getting up and beginning to follow the other oni.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar experienced Sarada's own surprise, and then concern as the Saiyan herself did, and while she wasn't wholly sure what the cause itself was, the Oni had a fairly good idea.

"There is no need for worry, you know ... I am simply enjoying the idea of, perhaps, cleaning off the mess you will make of yourself, with my tongue."

That said, the golden-eyed Oni offered another kiss to steady her lover's nerves, before offering a nod and a smile.

"So anything you make will be more than satisfactory, Sarada ... Just be sure to make a mess."

That Ishtar could not act on her desires due to her promise to Kami meant little, in knowing that they would be alone together- and technically not on the Lookout- once inside the Room of Spirit and Time.
    Ah. So all Ishtar wanted to do was lick Sarada clean with her tongue. Well, in that case, Sarada was going to make a meal that was certain to leave her one big mess. "Oh, you dirty girl," she cooed before submitting to a third kiss. "I may have to cook in something less valuable than the clothes and armor I bought. Perhaps I should wear that lingerie your so fond of."

She already knew that the Oni knew that they couldn't partake in anything explicit on the Lookout, but there was nothing in their promise to Eva that included the Room of Time and Spirits. That they would have an entire year with no one but each other and the freedom to do whatever they wanted to each other, for however long they wanted, as loudly as they wanted was like a dream come true.

Of course, there would be plenty of training as well, but she was honestly slightly more excited about this.

Ishtar nodded slowly.

There it is.

The root of Parsley's xenophobic tendencies was not that they were stronger, or that the idea of engaging in carnal acts with them upset her delicate sensibilities, no ... it was that they were stronger, and content in not actively seeking to prove it. Choosing instead to pursue other endeavors, like this .... 'superhero' thing Totoma was so fond of. And beneath that still, was jealousy. Perhaps even a fear of inadequacy and irrelevance.

I assure you that the reason Totoma is looked to favorably, by Rutaba, and Pinach, is that he uses his strength for something more than shortsighted posturing. Though I suppose you know little beyond what was trained into you ... that you cling to it above all espe despite knowing deep down you are wrong however, concerns me." Pausing a moment, Ishtar then sighed as she appraised Parsley's power level.

"And while it is true you are stronger in the moment ... your power level is not currently suppressed. Mine, for lack of a better term ... is."

The matter of Parsley's parents however also seemed to prove a sticking point. To which Ishtar could only sayb: "Lettise and I are on speaking terms, yes. She even approves- in her own way- and has expressed as much."

True, the woman was still somewhat distant, yet they could actually hold a full conversation now, and one that was not simply Ishtar speaking while Lettise responded with grunts.

"Now, the only one left Parsley ... is you."
    Parsley fell silent, quietly ruminating over the news that her mother had warmed up to Ishtar enough to actually reply with words and not grunts and other such noises. She swallowed and cut a glance at her sister for confirmation. When she received it in the form of a single nod, her jaw tightened ever so slightly.

She had heard of the growing popularity the Oni had been enjoying since her run-in with Durian at the restaurant. That she was so strong endeared her to men and women, for vastly different reasons. Parsley used to enjoy such popularity herself. There was no shortage of Saiyans waiting to romp with her -- either physically or sexually. Thanks to the Tournament, that was all over. She would have been surprised if there was a person on Vocado that could stomach her presence that wasn't already related to her or sleeping with her.

That this outsider enjoyed what Parsley could no longer made her sick. That she would soon be ruling as a Queen Consort when she and Sarada inevitably paired made her even sicker. Had she won, the Queen Consort would be a pureblooded Saiyan, and the heirs to the throne would be purebred as well. As it stood, this was the Saiyan race's future: a Queen who openly mixed meat with other races and was wholly unprepared for her station, an offworlder as her consort and future life-mate, and a slew of half-breed heirs.

To know that her brother and cousin were just fine with this, as well as both her parents was sickening. Did none of them see the danger this presented? Was Parsley literally the only one in her family with any sense?!

She didn't know what was happening, but she was thankful for the distraction. Seeing her sister excitedly fly toward inside, Parsley quickly followed without giving a response.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Hmm," Sasheem grunted in response. A band of do-gooders, huh? Could prove to be a problem in the future. Sasheem figured he might as well inquire a bit more of this Quila was willing to explain. "So, your little group knew about Battersea, huh? Must be pretty well informed. Sasheem doesn't suppose you'd be willing to divulge any information about how many are in your ranks, would you?"
    "Dr. Absinthe had a dear friend among the Dragon monks Battersea murdered. A few of our numbers decided to join the World Tournament in response, but in the end, this group apparently accomplished that goal." Jäger and Eraser had spent months recovering after that while their commander was dressed down by the doctor for jumping into such a mission without his knowledge or consent.

"As for our numbers; are you referring to all personnel, or how many machine mutant combatants you would have to face if you wanted to wipe us out like the Galaxy Police?"

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Dr. Absinthe had a dear friend among the Dragon monks Battersea murdered. A few of our numbers decided to join the World Tournament in response, but in the end, this group apparently accomplished that goal." Jäger and Eraser had spent months recovering after that while their commander was dressed down by the doctor for jumping into such a mission without his knowledge or consent.

"As for our numbers; are you referring to all personnel, or how many machine mutant combatants you would have to face if you wanted to wipe us out like the Galaxy Police?"
    "Sasheem can't really say he wiped them out....yet," The Majin muttered in reference to the Galaxy police, but then looked up once more and stated, " But yeah, personnel, machine mutants...whatever they are, if they pose a threat, Sasheem'll have to step up and wipe 'em off the face of space. What are the numbers on both of 'em?"

On her way to the hole in the wall, Dash walks up to Jinzi, "Mr. Pantaloon, are you alright?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Praxat lays down looks around then looks at around saying " yeah I wonder what the Princess is up to." some where on the distance planet a plump frog like Alien in a golden toga with a crown on her head . has what appears to be a cell phone in her hands and is busy texting " went to this party yesterday it was exhilarating." " they had this drug there I believe it was called Space weed."

"damn that stuff was good pardon my language. " " oh and I just beat some newb in inter dimensional shogi." " my game plan was brilliant that newb didn't know what hit them." " oh looks like the newb what's a rematch?"

" okay you're own newb." the plump frog girl reads another text reads aren't you a princess than why don't you start acting like one. don't you have people that are counting on you? take responsibility and stop goofing off."

the plump frog alien text back saying " yeah I'm a Princess, I am Qaztoh Princess of the Toadians. " "now get off my chat channel whoever you are your being a killjoy." Qaztoh she's another text that reads " hey Qaz there's a new cat video online." Qaztoh clicks on the link and smiles as she watch a three eye green cat like creature do something that looks rather silly " ah look it that silly thing it's just so cute."
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Before anything could pass between Ishtar, Sarada, and Parsley, and explosion and the sounds of ruination rocked the Lookout.

And in the end it turned out to be nothing more than Nunlil. Struck by something with force enough to forcibly knock her out of the Room. of Spirit and Time no less ... and as a result, when she impacted with Mr. Pantaloon, she was mostly naked.

Much to Sarada's silent arousal.

... a thing they would certainly need to discuss, soon enough.

For the moment however, there was the matter of the source of Nunlil's state of nakedness, and so with a grunt the Oni stepped forward once before blinking out of existence. Reappearing in the now open Room, a moment later.

"What is it, cousin ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "An understanding ... yes."

Ishtar nooded.

"When I have grown strong enough to see my will carried out, as is needed to prevent this universe from falling away to chaos ... I will be required to serve as Judge."

The Oni chuckled softly before shaking her head.

"One might consider Jagam, my first true test ... in this. Should I fail ? Then it is obvious I was not strong enough in my resolve."
    As the words passed between the two they were followed with a typical moment's silence, in that quiet understanding Ochazuke knew the subtle change there. Beneath the ageless form of Oni, there was the manifest energy knit deep within Ishtar, and the font of will was never stronger. Even so his smile faded, and his grim countenance resumed.

"Rest assured, the Threshling is not your test alone," Ochazuke said, casting his view across the horizon, seeking something there among the clouds below until at last moving his eyes upwards. "What matters most is that you do not lose yourself in the face of this duty."

Affixed to this rapidly converging fate, she would not resign to it. So spoken then, he could only ruminate about the designs of their newly revived Guardian as the moments fell away.

Such contemplation would have to wait, as his sense-awareness was consumed by the fuchsia eruption behind them. Nunlil spilled out of the Room of Spirit and Time, and from this haggard entrance their Soul Reaper returned to the thick of the realm that expelled her.

Ochazuke kept his view on the sky above for a moment. You had best not forget, either.

He followed the others, and with a slow sigh, he fell the focus of his meditation field after Nunlil, his sense searching through the twisting energies exhuding from the shattered chamber door to that which lay beyond.
    Last edited by grampagen; 08-16-2018 at 08:11 PM.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Jinzi sits up, a dazed looking on his face.

“Gods, I feel like I got hit by a truck. The hell bappaened?”

———

Nunlil ignores Ishtar’s question as she darts into the swirling grey mist emanating from the RoSaT, blast in hand. Grunting can be heard and, after a moment, the Oni is sent flying backwards again, this time on her feet carving trenches into the ground. She stops, arms having blocked a massive blow that sent her skidding outwards.

“Ahh, Ishtar. Good. Perhaps.....”

A grey mist tentacle arm lashes out, grabs Nunlil, and bodily rips her back into the mysterious room.

———

Ochazuke, your unique senses register Ereshkigal inside and Nunlil just getting dragged back in, along with another presence. One of a weird, twisted, nature. Not evil, but unstable or highly confused.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Nunlil ignores Ishtar’s question as she darts into the swirling grey mist emanating from the RoSaT, blast in hand. Grunting can be heard and, after a moment, the Oni is sent flying backwards again, this time on her feet carving trenches into the ground. She stops, arms having blocked a massive blow that sent her skidding outwards.

A grey mist tentacle arm lashes out, grabs Nunlil, and bodily rips her back into the mysterious room.
    "What the...?"

There was something, some kind of creature inside that room. Nunlil was having more than enough trouble with it, so it must have been strong. Sarada grinned and ran into the room to face the creature head on.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Two things happen very quickly.

First, Nunlil is slapped back by whatever it was that had done so the first time. Seemingly braced for it however, the pink Oni simply skids across the floor of the Lookout for a moment before pausing. Ishtar simply sighs, before attempting to respond.

"I will see what I can d-"

Before the golden-eyed Oni could finish however, whatever it was summoned tentacles and immediately yanked Nunlil back in. To which Ishtar simply widened her eyes.

"Oh."

Extending her telepathic senses, Ishtar then powered up (to 39K), before shooting into the swirling grey after Nunlil and the tentacles.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Sarada and Ishtar are immediately lost. The swirling grey mists making them lose track of everything. Sound, sight, everything seemed....distorted, wrong, inside.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Sarada and Ishtar are immediately lost. The swirling grey mists making them lose track of everything. Sound, sight, everything seemed....distorted, wrong, inside.
    Sarada charged into the room in hopes of a good fight. What she found was that she no longer knew where she was. There was a gray mist everywhere. Nothing seemed right.

Sounds were off. Nothing looked like it was supposed to. Sarada frowned and reached out with her senses to try and find Ishtar, Nunlil, or Ereshkigal. The former she knew followed her inside the room after the pink Oni was dragged in by some gray tentacle. Nothing seems right. I just have to trust my instincts, I guess. I probably should have waited for the others.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Well this was ...

"Disorienting."

Lost inside the swirling mist of grey fumes that concealed Ereshkigal, Nunlil, and Sarada- along with the tentacle ... thing- Ishtar did what she could to locate her cousin, and Sarad both through their bonds (the Aka Manah for Sarada, and the Soul Tether for Nunlil), all the while probing the wrongness of the mist telepathically for trace, or thought of their assailant.

What are you ...

Arx Inosaan