Page 222 of 782 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272322722 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley breathed out an amused chuckle. "Any honor that would be derived from this battle will go to my sister and no one else. As far as my race is concerned, she is their savior, not me." As far as she was concerned, they wanted nothing to do with her. Not after her battle with Gangal.

Not that she cared. If they wanted nothing to with her, she was just fine with that. As long as she still had Avoca.

"You exiled yourself." Her sister's words echoed through her head. She sighed and shook them free.

"Regardless, I don't have the foggiest. Perhaps he knows Sarada likes to train on this world and traveled here in hopes of catching her here. Who knows, really?"
    "Am I speaking to Sarada? She already knows."

The apathetic shroud of Parsley's guarded words did not escape Ochazuke's notice, the sting of something unspoken stirring below her collected surface.

"If you think you could build a monument for yourself on the backs of the fallen and dismiss those watching you raise it as inconsequential-"

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “If I would hazard a guess, it’s because this is where Sarada and Totoma will be. If he has a scrying magic user with him, no doubt he knows that Sarada was going to be here on a Earth to use the RoSaT. Sarada is the strongest Saiyan, and the Queen, with Totoma being very powerful and having escaped Jagam once before. Seems obvious he plans on killing the strongest around before targeting Vocado.”
    Before he could completely voice that thought, another party joined them there on the edge of the Lookout.

How typical, Pantaloon. So stated with no more than precise fact, building upon that leverage he converted conjecture to hypothesis. For the man of insatiable curiosity, a passing word suggested he might know everything.

"Know that it is by the blood of our world that yours will be suffered to endure a moment longer," Ochazuke said. "By the beggar's asylum given to your moments of weakness that the Earth has lifted your kind, among others, from their self-imposed stagnation."

Whatever unspoken feelings of the situation Parsley had concealed, the darkness held in Ochazuke's eyes perhaps reflected a figment of them for a moment in an awful, piercing glare.

"For all that, our world will shoulder the consequences of offworld designs, and yet this means no more to you than it does to the other Princess." Standing between the Saiyan and the office of the planet's Guardian, briefly smoldering blame flashed across his face, matched only by a certain unyielding quality in his tone. "What an fortunate fate for such superior people, their predator stalks this isolated world on the fringe."

"But you know well the voracity of the Enemy, those particular Saiyan appetites, and the trepidation that results when they fall upon another, otherwise you would have not returned."

"Hm." That delinquent human who mucked with their pod launch system years ago. Parsley recognized him the moment she laid eyes on him. "I don't know what scrying is, but if it means he had his priestess ally spying on us even from back then, then he knows more about us than we may realize." Depending on how extensive Sarada's training was on this world, he may have known all the techniques she displayed since her departure months ago.

Of course, that was purely conjecture. They didn't know for sure how Jagam knew she was going to be there. Still, it was best to assume that he at least knew some of their techniques through this woman's magical spying. That would change their strategies significantly.
    "So with whom will the Prodigy share her ponderous thoughts with first? The winds? The sky? Or perhaps the clouds?"

Despite his words, Ochazuke's frame - brimming with loathing - juxtaposed sharply against any notion of the compassionate blue planet below their feet, and rendered uneasily the shape of their temporary alliance.

"The others have gathered near the main palace. If you have anything to offer, then speak to it. The sooner we settle this plot, the sooner we shall part company."

Jinzi taps a few buttons on a data pad and then heads towards a Capsule plane.

“I’m going to grab some stuff and prepare for tomorrow. See you all then.”

He leans down, kisses Meagan, and then heads off to go prepare.
    By contrast, Jinzi's words were spoken as ever with utter confidence. Ochazuke ventured a short glimpse at the man's craft as it disappeared into the sea of clouds below. Breathing out slowly, he tethered his frustration for the moment, swallowing bitterly as he remembered himself.

On the surface below, the scars of a hidden history had yet to be revealed, and there hid in the back of these revelations the duty he had yet to realize; Promises he had sworn to uphold. By his fist or his life, he would see them done.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "He's lookin for a fight, Duh." A familiar, yet slightly off voice spoke into Ochazukes ear. "Doesn't matter if the glass is half saiyan or full....the bigger the fight the better. An this planet has being playing spa for some pretty big saiyans lately don't you think. Somebody tipped him off and now he's on his way to measure his huge half saiyan pants against whatever we got on sale."

If Ochazuke were to turn his head, he's see the voice was emitting from the glowing orb that Etrina had gifted him with earlier. The voice was very distinctly Etrina, but the manner of speech did not have the usual refinement one would expect from her.
    For a long moment he had appeared to ignore the hail of that familiar voice. It was Etrina, that much was unmistakable, and tet the familiar presence he'd felt within the Room of Spirit and Time still lingered elsewhere on the Lookout.

So for a long span, even as he had words with Parsley, Ochazuke had been pouring the font of his sense-awareness into the little blue globe, through the energy interactions attempting to unravel this mystery as he examined its energy - the difficulty as such no doubt contributing in some small part to the rise of his current choleric disposition.

On his way back across the observation deck to join the assembly of warriors, when he was alone, produced it from his pocket and spoke to it directly.

"...and what small marvel of sorcery are you?"

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Kai," Ishtar said as she approached the young Guardian.

"What does this place look like beyond what had been offered ? I would know the terrain of out soon-to-be battlefield."
    An illusionary image appears above his hands of the battlesite.

Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "Am I speaking to Sarada? She already knows."

The apathetic shroud of Parsley's guarded words did not escape Ochazuke's notice, the sting of something unspoken stirring below her collected surface.

"If you think you could build a monument for yourself on the backs of the fallen and dismiss those watching you raise it as inconsequential-"
    A monument? Now, why would she waste her time building a statue to promote her glory... to herself. Her own people would sooner defile such a memorial to her greatness than worship it like they readily do Vocado's. At this point, Parsley only sought to end Jagam's life to ensure her and Avoca's safe travel through the dark depths of outer space. Nothing more. Any glory, like she told him, would go to Sarada, who very publicly swore to protect the Saiyan race from any and all threats.

And frankly, if she was going to thrive as Queen, the people needed to have confidence that she could and would back up her promises with action. Anything less was going to make her time on the throne more difficult than she realized.

Were Parsley sitting on the throne, there would be no question. However, that was an impossibility at this point. The only thing she could do was wait in the shadows and do what she could to make sure Sarada didn't screw this up. If she did, herself, Avoca, and every other Saiyan were all going to suffer.

"Hardly. I'm here to kill Jagam. As I said, any glory associated with his death will and should go to my sister. As long as those I care about are safe to travel through space, that's all I'm concerned with."

Before he could completely voice that thought, another party joined them there on the edge of the Lookout.

How typical, Pantaloon. So stated with no more than precise fact, building upon that leverage he converted conjecture to hypothesis. For the man of insatiable curiosity, a passing word suggested he might know everything.

"Know that it is by the blood of our world that yours will be suffered to endure a moment longer," Ochazuke said. "By the beggar's asylum given to your moments of weakness that the Earth has lifted your kind, among others, from their self-imposed stagnation."

Whatever unspoken feelings of the situation Parsley had concealed, the darkness held in Ochazuke's eyes perhaps reflected a figment of them for a moment in an awful, piercing glare.

"For all that, our world will shoulder the consequences of offworld designs, and yet this means no more to you than it does to the other Princess." Standing between the Saiyan and the office of the planet's Guardian, briefly smoldering blame flashed across his face, matched only by a certain unyielding quality in his tone. "What an fortunate fate for such superior people, their predator stalks this isolated world on the fringe."

"But you know well the voracity of the Enemy, those particular Saiyan appetites, and the trepidation that results when they fall upon another, otherwise you would have not returned."
    Parsley found it hard to care about the weaklings that crawled across the surface of this planet like single-celled organisms crawling out of the primordial ooze at the dawn of creation. Yet, that this human was so concerned for his race mirrored the concern she felt for her own. To that end, she felt that she could afford to humor him at least somewhat.

Alas. If only Ishtar hadn't chosen to waste her wish on the ability to sire a mongrel with her sister and instead did the right thing and wished for Jagam's ship to be destroyed, then they wouldn't be having this conversation and Parsley would be well on her way back to Vocado to choose where she and Avoca wanted to go next. Sadly, such was not reality. To put their own desires above the good of not just the Saiyans, but the people of this world. Such a selfless Queen and her consort.

"To my understanding, the spot chosen for this battle is out of the way, far away from any innocent lives. If any bystanders should fall, then I would assume they'll be brought back to life with those dragonballs, as well as any damage done to the planet. As for Jagam, unless the Dragon chose to withhold information from us for one reason or another, he has no quarrel with any other race except mine, so he won't be going out of his way to kill any humans except those that oppose him."

She made no promises, but she intended to do all she could to keep the battle confine to the wasteland Kai chose for the battle. If for no other reason than to avoiding having the others' attention divided between Jagam and protecting innocent lives. While she herself had no issues with letting them die to achieve the best possible outcome -- knowing that they had the dragonballs to fall back on -- the others weren't as pragmatic as she was.

"So with whom will the Prodigy share her ponderous thoughts with first? The winds? The sky? Or perhaps the clouds?"

Despite his words, Ochazuke's frame - brimming with loathing - juxtaposed sharply against any notion of the compassionate blue planet below their feet, and rendered uneasily the shape of their temporary alliance.

"The others have gathered near the main palace. If you have anything to offer, then speak to it. The sooner we settle this plot, the sooner we shall part company."
    "I've said all I can say already," she replied. "Jagam will be targeting myself and Sarada first. The rest of you should use that tunnel vision to your advantage to take him by surprise. I heard someone speak of preparing the battlefield with traps to give us further advantage. I'd suggest you speak with them, instead of wasting time conversing impotently with me. Despite what you have already conceived in your heart, I only have one intention. Nothing about honor, glory, pride, or whatever other inane thing you grumble. This is about survival. Survival for myself, my Queen, my family, and every other person I care about. That this battle fell upon your world is unfortunate, but of no fault of anyone's. Blaming me or anyone else achieves nothing but the wasting of time better spent preparing for what very well may be your final battle.

"I'm standing here because I'm busy preparing myself mentally to do what needs to be done. I suggest you do the same."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"I've said all I can say already," she replied. "Jagam will be targeting myself and Sarada first. The rest of you should use that tunnel vision to your advantage to take him by surprise. I heard someone speak of preparing the battlefield with traps to give us further advantage. I'd suggest you speak with them, instead of wasting time conversing impotently with me. Despite what you have already conceived in your heart, I only have one intention. Nothing about honor, glory, pride, or whatever other inane thing you grumble. This is about survival. Survival for myself, my Queen, my family, and every other person I care about. That this battle fell upon your world is unfortunate, but of no fault of anyone's. Blaming me or anyone else achieves nothing but the wasting of time better spent preparing for what very well may be your final battle.

"I'm standing here because I'm busy preparing myself mentally to do what needs to be done. I suggest you do the same."
    "If the furor loosed upon Praxat was any indication, then I will leave you to improve your condition, and relay your message to the others," Ochazuke said. Slowly the immolate rage started to level off within him, and where it had mottled his vision he soon remembered himself.

Even now he could feel acutely the planet turn, winding upon its axis the countless threads the Guardian Evangeline pulled towards it. So did it invite once more the broader query he had in common with Parsley: was this looming disaster one drawn from the cold predatory law of natural justice, or was it by a Guardian's designs, that very seizure of fate that drew the invisible eye that scryed upon them as they spoke?

Faithless. Despite it all, it was all too easy to find a scapegoat, and to this he could only sigh and accept these circumstances. It simply was. Brought into the crossfire by alien designs or not, nothing could change that now.

"I've misjudged you. Perhaps Saiyans may indeed address the Saiyan matter," he said. "To that end, Jagam shall be yours to contend with..."

Ochazuke turned to depart, casting a short look over his shoulder.

"...but not alone. When she returns, speak to your sister. If inane concerns are truly immaterial to you, Parsley, then you'd best speak your counsel to Sarada plainly."
    Last edited by grampagen; 08-21-2018 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Kai," Ishtar said as she approached the young Guardian.

"What does this place look like beyond what had been offered ? I would know the terrain of out soon-to-be battlefield."

Soon rejoining the assembly of warriors, Ochazuke scanned the rocky expanse rendered before the Ronin. But for the pillars of worn rock the Wastes were as barren as their name suggested.

"Enough uneven structure to serve as temporary cover, for what that will avail us," he remarked, surveying the terrain further. "What did you have in mind, Ishtar?"

It is with a flash of blue and green that two people suddenly arrive on the Lookout. One is a rather battered looking Jack Knave. His clothes are torn, his breathing heavy, and he looks like he was just in a fight. A lit cigarette hangs from his mouth.

The other....is Evangeline. Only, this one is not cybernetic. No, in fact, this one is wholly human looking. She seem...younger somehow, a smile on her face as she looks around the Lookout, and her entire demenour seems to be as if a burden had been lifted from her.

“Well done, Jack. I knew he had a portal stone in his desk. Sorry about underestimating how many guards there were though.”

Jack just looks around and collapses to his back, still smoking.

“Everything hurts. Damnit, being alive actually hurts more than being dead. Figures.”

Eva looks at those still hear and grins.

“Hello. Terribly sorry about being gone so long.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

"If the furor loosed upon Praxat was any indication, then I will leave you to improve your condition, and relay your message to the others," Ochazuke said. Slowly the immolate rage started to level off within him, and where it had mottled his vision he soon remembered himself.

Even now he could feel acutely the planet turn, winding upon its axis the countless threads the Guardian Evangeline pulled towards it. So did it invite once more the broader query he had in common with Parsley: was this looming disaster one drawn from the cold predatory law of natural justice, or was it by a Guardian's designs, that very seizure of fate that drew the invisible eye that scryed upon them as they spoke?

Faithless. Despite it all, it was all too easy to find a scapegoat, and to this he could only sigh and accept these circumstances. It simply was. Brought into the crossfire by alien designs or not, nothing could change that now.

"I've misjudged you. Perhaps Saiyans may indeed address the Saiyan matter," he said. "To that end, Jagam shall be yours to contend with..."

Ochazuke turned to depart, casting a short look over his shoulder.

"...but not alone. When she returns, speak to your sister. If inane concerns are truly immaterial to you, Parsley, then you'd best speak your counsel to Sarada plainly."
    Her impassioned response, in which she laid the truth out bare for him to do with what he may, left him with a changed mind. Even to the point of admitting he had misjudged her. Of course, their first meeting left much to be desired as far as first impressions went.

"Very well," she replied. "I'll speak with her and make sure she realizes what all is at stake." The fool. Not only did she endanger their own race further, but this one too. There was no guarantee what Jagam would do to make sure the Saiyans on this world were dead. If worse came to worse and he found himself pressed against a wall with no other means of escape or survival, he very well may have destroyed this planet as a form of scorched earth tactic.

She had the opportunity to mitigate all of these problems, yet allowed it to be wasted on something that could have waited. As it stood, this was their one and only chance to end Jagam's life.

That Parsley of all people realized this and someone as supposedly compassionate as Sarada did not spoke volumes about her sister's immaturity.

It is with a flash of blue and green that two people suddenly arrive on the Lookout. One is a rather battered looking Jack Knave. His clothes are torn, his breathing heavy, and he looks like he was just in a fight. A lit cigarette hangs from his mouth.

The other....is Evangeline. Only, this one is not cybernetic. No, in fact, this one is wholly human looking. She seem...younger somehow, a smile on her face as she looks around the Lookout, and her entire demenour seems to be as if a burden had been lifted from her.

“Well done, Jack. I knew he had a portal stone in his desk. Sorry about underestimating how many guards there were though.”

“Everything hurts. Damnit, being alive actually hurts more than being dead. Figures.”

Suddenly, in a burst of bright light, two people appeared on the Lookout. A man and a woman. Parsley whirled around, fearful that the appointed time had come far sooner than she or anyone else anticipated. Is that him? He didn't look like he could have killed almost five hundred Saiyans, yet looks were more than deceiving. People died judging their opponent by looks alone; she would know.

Wait, Jack?

Yes, the name Jack came out of that woman's mouth. Which could only mean that she was this Evangeline that the others were so deadset on resurrecting. Which meant that human was Sarada's lost pet. He didn't look like much -- and whatever that smell emanating from his was was repulsive -- yet, she knew that her sister was only concerned with one thing when it came to this creature.

She tilted her head upward and appraised him from afar.

After several moments, she couldn't see what Sarada saw in him. She had seen literal monkeys more impressive looking.

Hmph.

"You there," she called out to him. "I suppose you're wondering where my sister is, hm?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Ishtar nodded as the landscape materialized above Kai's head, and took several moments to consider its patchwork spires, dusty plateaus, and the jagged scars that were the remains of ancient- and now long dead- rivers, and streams; and when her silent appraisal was done she simply nodded once more.

It would be the perfect battlefield.

"Thank you Kai."

Soon rejoining the assembly of warriors, Ochazuke scanned the rocky expanse rendered before the Ronin. But for the pillars of worn rock the Wastes were as barren as their name suggested.

"Enough uneven structure to serve as temporary cover, for what that will avail us," he remarked, surveying the terrain further. "What did you have in mind, Ishtar?"
    "I intend to make use of my ability to manipulate gravity, and the Earth itself, to turn the battlefield against them." Ishtar replied, after appraising Ochazuke a moment.

"The spires of stone will act as extensions of myself, backed by my own Ki, and can be used to provide cover, along with unexpected angles of assault. I will seed the battlefield too, with magic m.. carved by hand and gifted strength by blood to obscure the truth of their design ... and these can be used in a multitude of ways ... to warp the trajectory of attacks, to slow, and pull, and stymie the advance of Jagam and his ... Witch," the mention of the Threshling, it would be noted, came forced, the Oni clearly more concerned with this enchantress more so than the Saiyan Killer.

"There is a thing I will do also ... that will encompass the entire battlefield, and yet I will not tell you the whole of it openly. For fear of prying eyes, and ears. Though know it will be one of two last resorts, and a thing I would not offer lightly."

Ishtar fell silent a time then, to allow Ochazuke time to think over what was said.

"What say you, then."

Hearing- and seeing- Evangeline and Jack Knave return to the Lookout, Ishtar turned away and made her way quickly over to the young Evangeline.

Bowing her head, the Oni then raised up, and with a warm smile said softly. "Freed from the burden of painful years ... it is good to see you, Evangeline."

Letting slip a soft sign then, after simply staring at the young, unburdened woman a moment, the Oni held out her hand and the silver halo that had been left behind months prior materialized.

"I kept this safe for you ... should you wish it back."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Jack doesn’t even spare Parasley a glance. Just keeps looking up at the sky and smoking.

“Nope. I know where space girl is. Training.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Eva smiles and takes the halo, the metal warming at the reconnection. It floats to above her head once more even as she leans in and hugs Ishtar fiercely.

“Thank you, my friend.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Sarada hadn't been expecting the bicycle kick but managed to throw her hands up in time to block the kick. Even still, the sheer force, combined by the size of her leg and foot, launched Sarada some distance away.

She skipped across the ground like a smooth stone over a still pond. Her arms smarted, but she had managed to avoid the brunt of the attack. "No, I'm not." She launched herself into the air, now aware that Asha'rah was beginning to grow accustomed to her enhanced size. "If he believes me to be, he's in for a rude awakening! He's also not expecting me to be fighting with others. That should throw him off his game."

She pulled up in an effort to keep her distance, and peppered Asha'rah with a volley of crimson blasts. Those that were either dodged or batted away were redirected and flew at the goddess at a new angle.
    "You have the guts, the allies, some semblance of what might generously be called a plan. Time for the harder questions."

It was next to impossible to dodge the crimson ki blasts coming her way. They peppered Asha'rah's massive form. stinging and eating away at massive slabs of rock, forcing Asha'rah onto the backfoot. The combined attacks kicked up a massive cloud of dust and smoke from their impact. Actually...too much. It was as if Asha'rah's mountain of a body was completely concealed in smoke.

Visions in the Desert.

Much of the smoke was an illusion, conjured up to blossom from the real. A building-sized palm pushed shot through the smoke, as if to swat Sarada from the sky. But it was simply meant to herd Sarada into the path of one of Asha'rah's giant orbs. Coming in at an angle to avoid casting a shadow upon Sarada, the orb slammed into Sarada and buried her into the red dirt. The orb lifted into Asha'rah's palm, only to come slamming down again and again, as if the goddess were bouncing a basketball.

"What do you hold most dear, Sarada?"

At first she didn't see them arrive, but when she did a feeling of relief went through her. Meagan tried not to move too quickly as she went over to them, obviously very happy at their arrival, "Welcome back."
    Last edited by Tami; 08-21-2018 at 04:14 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Eva smiles and takes the halo, the metal warming at the reconnection. It floats to above her head once more even as she leans in and hugs Ishtar fiercely.

“Thank you, my friend.”
    "Of course."

Pulled into the hug then, Ishtar simply chuckled and returned the hug with equal fervor. "You look well, for one who has spent six months in the realm of the dead ... though I am afraid we do not have much time to rejoice. Jagam and his Threshling Witch will be here in less than a day."

The Oni sighed.

"Tell me though, did you manage what you set out to do in Otherworld ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Jack doesn’t even spare Parasley a glance. Just keeps looking up at the sky and smoking.

“Nope. I know where space girl is. Training.”
    Parsley watched this human Sarada was so fond of ignore her in lieu of looking to see who was talking. Perhaps Sarada had spoken about her to him. A shame; there was no telling what misinformed garbage she filled his head with. Regardless, she didn't have time to seek attention from anyone.

"Well, I'm sure she'll be thrilled to see you."

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    "You have the guts, the allies, some semblance of what might generously be called a plan. Time for the harder questions."

It was next to impossible to dodge the crimson ki blasts coming her way. They peppered Asha'rah's massive form. stinging and eating away at massive slabs of rock, forcing Asha'rah onto the backfoot. The combined attacks kicked up a massive cloud of dust and smoke from their impact. Actually...too much. It was as if Asha'rah's mountain of a body was completely concealed in smoke.

Visions in the Desert.

Much of the smoke was an illusion, conjured up to blossom from the real. A building-sized palm pushed shot through the smoke, as if to swat Sarada from the sky. But it was simply meant to herd Sarada into the path of one of Asha'rah's giant orbs. Coming in at an angle to avoid casting a shadow upon Sarada, the orb slammed into Sarada and buried her into the red dirt. The orb lifted into Asha'rah's palm, only to come slamming down again and again, as if the goddess were bouncing a basketball.

"What do you hold most dear, Sarada?"
    Sarada avoided the massive palm seeking to swat her into the horizon, but doing so left her completely vulnerable to the floating orb crashing down on top of her. She was smashed into the ground.

A soft groan escaped her. Those things hurt a lot more than she thought they would. Which was bad, because mere moments later, before she had time to recover and come up with a strategy, the orb came crashing down on her again. Again and again, each time burying her deeper into the ground. Even as strong as she was, her body has its limits. She could feel her bones cracking and growing dangerously close to breaking.

The question Asha'rah posed to her echoed through the air. What did she hold most dear?

An easy question. Ishtar, without a doubt. Without her love being by her side, there was little doubt she would have been able to stay focused enough to win the Tournament of Destiny and win the crown. She wouldn't be as strong as she was, and she certainly wouldn't have been as happy. She was the love her Sarada's life, and the future father of her children. That she was willing to cast aside all hatred and animosity she felt toward half-breeds so she could form a family with her spoke boundless volumes.

If Jagam killed her, there was no telling what Sarada would do. She couldn't let that happen!

She dug down deep and found the fortitude necessary to dash into the air during the lapse in time when the orb returned to Asha'rah's hand. "My love, Ishtar!" she responded with full confidence, despite her apparent injuries. "I won't let anything happen to her!!"

She roared and flared her power. "Galick Gun...FIRE!!" The massive purple beam streaked through the air, then curled downward before arcing upward to curve under the giant goddess' guard and strike her in the chest.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Well, well, Captain Killjoy and Deputy Dumbass," the Majin chuckled as the two deceased members of the team had finally returned to the land of the living. "Sasheem welcomes you back. Just in time for all the festivities."

The majin glanced at Evangeline for a second, noting how different she appeared. He wondered if her power level had changed with her appearance and decided to sense it to get a gauge of hiw strong she was now.