Page 221 of 782 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321721 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Yes," Parsley replied to the martial philosopher, but not without turning to face him. "It is very convenient that Jagam would choose this world and not Vocado or any other Saiyan world. I wonder why."

That was a very good question. There was no way he could have known that she and Sarada would be on this world and not their homeworld. What was more, the only reason they were even there was because they knew Jagam would be arriving on Earth. If they didn't have that foreknowledge, there was absolutely no reason for either of them to even be there. Well, not here, anyway. Sarada, she assumed, would want to see her human pet and this Evangeline wished back to the realm of the living.

"It begs the question why Jagam, a killer of Saiyans, would deem it necessary or appropriate to travel many light years to a planet with no Saiyans except for a precious few occasions. It would make more sense for him to choose on of the Saiyan worlds. Unless he knew in advance that we would be here. Yet, the only reason we are even here now is because we knew in advance that he would be here."

Saying it aloud made her believe that this confrontation was destined to occur, and that the planet Earth was destined to be their battlefield. A shame, that such paltry, weak primates such as these humans would be the ones to bear witness to Jagam's final battle, and not a world that would fully appreciate his death. A shame, indeed.
    "...interesting that you would believe this is something so trite as the work of providence, so soon after your lofty return," he replied.

It is a small mystery why all the universe despises a Saiyan, he thought to himself, blinking slowly, taking a meditative breath where he stood.

"What a momentous opportunity, for you. All the greater share of glory and honour, for the strong who stand unopposed, those great warriors who would tread upon others that they may survive." His shoulders shook under a derisive chuckle. "What do these happy few have to fear but the chance to prove their quality?"

His eyes hardened as he exchanged a glance with Parsley, there on the edge of the Lookout where she stood apart from the others.

"You know he will arrive, but do you know why Jagam is coming here?"

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "...interesting that you would believe this is something so trite as the work of providence, so soon after your lofty return," he replied.

It is a small mystery why all the universe despises a Saiyan, he thought to himself, blinking slowly, taking a meditative breath where he stood.

"What a momentous opportunity, for you. All the greater share of glory and honour, for the strong who stand unopposed, those great warriors who would tread upon others that they may survive." His shoulders shook under a derisive chuckle. "What do these happy few have to fear but the chance to prove their quality?"

His eyes hardened as he exchanged a glance with Parsley, there on the edge of the Lookout where she stood apart from the others.

"He's lookin for a fight, Duh." A familiar, yet slightly off voice spoke into Ochazukes ear. "Doesn't matter if the glass is half saiyan or full....the bigger the fight the better. An this planet has being playing spa for some pretty big saiyans lately don't you think. Somebody tipped him off and now he's on his way to measure his huge half saiyan pants against whatever we got on sale."

If Ochazuke were to turn his head, he's see the voice was emitting from the glowing orb that Etrina had gifted him with earlier. The voice was very distinctly Etrina, but the manner of speech did not have the usual refinement one would expect from her.

delate post
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-20-2018 at 03:17 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Praxat might not realize that there are limitations on the use of he Dragon Balls." She turns to the frog girl, "They can only be used once a year."
    Praxat looks at Megan saying" yeah it's the first time I ever heard about them or saw that dragon." " well there goes that plan, but wait could there be another set of these Dragon Balls on another planet ?" " that depends on the origin of the Dragon balls in question." " are they unique to only this planet or is there another set out there somewhere in space?"
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

"Yes," Parsley replied to the martial philosopher, but not without turning to face him. "It is very convenient that Jagam would choose this world and not Vocado or any other Saiyan world. I wonder why."

That was a very good question. There was no way he could have known that she and Sarada would be on this world and not their homeworld. What was more, the only reason they were even there was because they knew Jagam would be arriving on Earth. If they didn't have that foreknowledge, there was absolutely no reason for either of them to even be there. Well, not here, anyway. Sarada, she assumed, would want to see her human pet and this Evangeline wished back to the realm of the living.

"It begs the question why Jagam, a killer of Saiyans, would deem it necessary or appropriate to travel many light years to a planet with no Saiyans except for a precious few occasions. It would make more sense for him to choose on of the Saiyan worlds. Unless he knew in advance that we would be here. Yet, the only reason we are even here now is because we knew in advance that he would be here."

Saying it aloud made her believe that this confrontation was destined to occur, and that the planet Earth was destined to be their battlefield. A shame, that such paltry, weak primates such as these humans would be the ones to bear witness to Jagam's final battle, and not a world that would fully appreciate his death. A shame, indeed.
    “If I would hazard a guess, it’s because this is where Sarada and Totoma will be. If he has a scrying magic user with him, no doubt he knows that Sarada was going to be here on a Earth to use the RoSaT. Sarada is the strongest Saiyan, and the Queen, with Totoma being very powerful and having escaped Jagam once before. Seems obvious he plans on killing the strongest around before targeting Vocado.”

Jinzi taps a few buttons on a data pad and then heads towards a Capsule plane.

“I’m going to grab some stuff and prepare for tomorrow. See you all then.”

He leans down, kisses Meagan, and then heads off to go prepare.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

Parsley breathed out an amused chuckle. "Any honor that would be derived from this battle will go to my sister and no one else. As far as my race is concerned, she is their savior, not me." As far as she was concerned, they wanted nothing to do with her. Not after her battle with Gangal.

Not that she cared. If they wanted nothing to with her, she was just fine with that. As long as she still had Avoca.

"You exiled yourself." Her sister's words echoed through her head. She sighed and shook them free.

"Regardless, I don't have the foggiest. Perhaps he knows Sarada likes to train on this world and traveled here in hopes of catching her here. Who knows, really?"

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “If I would hazard a guess, it’s because this is where Sarada and Totoma will be. If he has a scrying magic user with him, no doubt he knows that Sarada was going to be here on a Earth to use the RoSaT. Sarada is the strongest Saiyan, and the Queen, with Totoma being very powerful and having escaped Jagam once before. Seems obvious he plans on killing the strongest around before targeting Vocado.”

"Hm." That delinquent human who mucked with their pod launch system years ago. Parsley recognized him the moment she laid eyes on him. "I don't know what scrying is, but if it means he had his priestess ally spying on us even from back then, then he knows more about us than we may realize." Depending on how extensive Sarada's training was on this world, he may have known all the techniques she displayed since her departure months ago.

Of course, that was purely conjecture. They didn't know for sure how Jagam knew she was going to be there. Still, it was best to assume that he at least knew some of their techniques through this woman's magical spying. That would change their strategies significantly.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Be careful." Meagan calls to him, an uneasy feeling washes over her as she sees him take off.

Walking over to Dash and Cyanna, "Girls, I need a favor. Remember the three boxes that were stacked up in the corner of the solarium in the Temple?"

"Ah, yeah." Dash replied, "You want us to get them for you?"

"That's exactly what I want. Can you two handle the portal on your own?"

Cyanna pulled out a small key shaped crystal, "You made us practice it like hundred times." She smiled, then went to an empty area of the Lookout and held out the Key. As she did, a bluish light formed at the tip of the Key, then expanded into a swirling blue portal. Turning to look at Meagan, "We'll be right back."

Meagan calls to them, "You had better be, no fooling around. You have one hour tops, get the boxes and get back here."

"I'll make sure of it." Dash then entered the portal, followed by Cyanna. As soon as they did, the portal vanished.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Sarada's mouth fell open when Asha'rah revealed what the young Saiyan felt was the true form of the creation goddess, one so immense in size and presence that it blocked out the sun itself by simply standing there. She towered over Sarada, casting an impossibly long shadow over her.

The question was why. What good would providing an impossible opponent be for her training? Not even Jagam could stand before this form of Asha'rah's.

Sarada was about to ask when the goddess answered. To face him at her best, she needed time to heal from the beating she was about to get?

Getting a little ahead of herself, wasn't she? There was no reason to assume that this form wasn't anything Sarada couldn't handle. In fact, Sarada was certain that with her smaller size compared to the gargantuan size of Asha'rah, she could get in several shots before she faced anything resembling retaliation. Rinse and repeat a few times and this giant was going down!

"A beating, hm? We'll see about that!" She roared and powered up, activating her Hitozaru form and powering up to times four. Red rocks floated into the air as her power swelled to its self-imposed limits. "Let's go!" She dashed into the air, zig-zagging to avoid being tracked as she closed in on the giant goddess' flank.
    "That's the spirit!" Asha'rah laughed, her voice seeming to echo off her own massive body. In truth, she was still getting used to the heft of moving while this large. She was indeed slower than Sarada's Hitozaru form, and her fist swung past Sarada to smash into the red sands. A wave of crimson rose from where her fist cratered the earth, and her inner arm moved in to block the traditionally vital spots of an organic being.

The objective of this spar wasn't to win. It was to help Sarada get into prime condition. Everyone would come together to face Jagam, be they human, Kami, namekian or oni. But Sarada, King of all Saiyans, had the greatest stake in this fight, both personally and politically. It was important both for her own self-confidence and the future of the Saiyan race that Sarada acquit herself well, even while fighting alongside her myriad allies.

"Jagam has so many Saiyans already, a man born to fight the best fighters in the universe. He will be no less intimidating!"
    Last edited by Lord Falcon; 08-20-2018 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    "That's the spirit!" Asha'rah laughed, her voice seeming to echo off her own massive body. In truth, she was still getting used to the heft of moving while this large. She was indeed slower than Sarada's Hitozaru form, and her fist swung past Sarada to smash into the red sands. A wave of crimson rose from where her fist cratered the earth, and her inner arm moved in to block the traditionally vital spots of an organic being.

The objective of this spar wasn't to win. It was to help Sarada get into prime condition. Everyone would come together to face Jagam, be they human, Kami, namekian or oni. But Sarada, King of all Saiyans, had the greatest stake in this fight, both personally and politically. It was important both for her own self-confidence and the future of the Saiyan race that Sarada acquit herself well, even while fighting alongside her myriad allies.

"Jagam has so many Saiyans already, a man born to fight the best fighters in the universe. He will be no less intimidating!"
    As predicted, Asha'rah's movements were slow and wonky with her increased size. Perfect. There was little chance she was going to be able to hit the smaller, faster Sarada without having first capitalized on a careless error. Errors Sarada had learned not to make.

When the fist missed and buried itself in the ground below, Sarada closed in and started to pepper the side of her head with a flurry of punches and kicks. While she could possibly continue for a few more moments with impunity, when her instincts told her to move to a new position, she did to the other side of her head.

"Jagam's mistake will be thinking that I or Parsley will fall as easily as the Saiyans from before," she replied. "Not only are we stronger, but I think we understand the importance of fighting in one accord. Not only that, but we have you all to aid us. Combined efforts is how we'll win!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

“Not yet, but she said she was going to...persuade....someone to teleport them here. As to where he will arrive....”

He face turned stern.

“He will arrive in the Wastes because that is where his bait shall be.”

The Wastes are a barren stretch of rock and cliffs and desert far south of the Lookout. No life but animal lay within its reaches.”
    "Kai," Ishtar said as she approached the young Guardian.

"What does this place look like beyond what had been offered ? I would know the terrain of out soon-to-be battlefield."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Perhaps....a Trap then" Etrina chimed into the conversation, having been quietly pondering to herself since the conclusion of the issue in the RoTaS. "Our recent issue with the Space and Time Chamber has been rather inspiring in a sense. Perhaps we could prepare a similar sort of situation for Jagem and his mage. A trap with twofold purpose.....to seperate Jagam from his mage, and to give Sarada and the others a sort of home field advantage in combating him. Out of the two, I suspect Jagam and his hatred of saiyans to be the easier of the two to bait into going where we want. Once such a trap is sprung, we'll be safe to engage each separately without worrying about a possible combined assault. It may put our chances at slightly above suicidal."
    *Curse of the last post*

Praxat looks over at Meagan saying " I'm going to Capsule Corp ." " I'm going to see if I can use their Lab to make myself a pair of googles. " " not just any googles a special pair of googles suited capable intense amounts of force. " "let's face it my vision is **** , and the googles I want to make "

" will certainly help me out on the battlefield." Praxat gets in stance and demonstrates her Hyper Charge saying as electric aura surrounds her body ." " this technique is still fresh and I don't have enough time to get hang of it." " it boosts my movement speed, striking speed , and adds a extra oomph to my strikes."

" the downside to this is it doesn't boost my reaction time or reflexes. " " so there's very little time to train myself to better handle my Hyper Charge technique!" " however since I'm heading towards Capsule Corp I have to get there as fast as possible!" " it's a good opportunity to test out my movement speed using Hyper Charge."

"well See you all later I'm heading to Capsule Corp." Praxat dashes off accelerating so fast that she compresses and super heats the air around resulting in loud thunderous sonic boom.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-21-2018 at 02:57 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Perhaps....a Trap then" Etrina chimed into the conversation, having been quietly pondering to herself since the conclusion of the issue in the RoTaS. "Our recent issue with the Space and Time Chamber has been rather inspiring in a sense. Perhaps we could prepare a similar sort of situation for Jagem and his mage. A trap with twofold purpose.....to seperate Jagam from his mage, and to give Sarada and the others a sort of home field advantage in combating him. Out of the two, I suspect Jagam and his hatred of saiyans to be the easier of the two to bait into going where we want. Once such a trap is sprung, we'll be safe to engage each separately without worrying about a possible combined assault. It may put our chances at slightly above suicidal."
    "So, you want to use us as bait, hm?"

Parsley thought it over for a brief moment. This was the girl who managed to resolve the situation in that room with that mysterious woman by herself, so Parsley felt it safe to assume that she had more than a little skill when it came to... whatever it was she did. If she felt herself able to aid Ishtar in battling Jagam's companion, Parsley would say nothing to dissuade her. "That's the most sensible thing we can do. He'll be targeting us anyway, so we might as well use it to our advantage."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

As predicted, Asha'rah's movements were slow and wonky with her increased size. Perfect. There was little chance she was going to be able to hit the smaller, faster Sarada without having first capitalized on a careless error. Errors Sarada had learned not to make.

When the fist missed and buried itself in the ground below, Sarada closed in and started to pepper the side of her head with a flurry of punches and kicks. While she could possibly continue for a few more moments with impunity, when her instincts told her to move to a new position, she did to the other side of her head.

"Jagam's mistake will be thinking that I or Parsley will fall as easily as the Saiyans from before," she replied. "Not only are we stronger, but I think we understand the importance of fighting in one accord. Not only that, but we have you all to aid us. Combined efforts is how we'll win!"
    "Good. A good attitude to start with, blazing with healthy fire."

Asha'rah's giant head rocked back, shards of rock sloughing off like a mini-avalanche from Sarada's blows. The Saiyan did not overstay her welcome either, dancing out of harm's way before she might be caught, tracking her way to the other side. Asha'rah's senses were tied to her larger form, and she felt the pain of each blow radiate through her being, her eyes clouded by the barrage. Using her sway to her advantage, she let her form fall, contorting her body and transferring all her momentum into a single leg - a bicycle kick meant to punt Sarada a fair way towards the horizon.

"Yet shallow! A young stream yet to grow into a mighty river. Entire planets united against Sasheem to no avail. Jagam is not only powerful, but attuned to dismantling how Saiyans prefer to fight. But you are no typical Saiyan, are you Sarada?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    "Good. A good attitude to start with, blazing with healthy fire."

Asha'rah's giant head rocked back, shards of rock sloughing off like a mini-avalanche from Sarada's blows. The Saiyan did not overstay her welcome either, dancing out of harm's way before she might be caught, tracking her way to the other side. Asha'rah's senses were tied to her larger form, and she felt the pain of each blow radiate through her being, her eyes clouded by the barrage. Using her sway to her advantage, she let her form fall, contorting her body and transferring all her momentum into a single leg - a bicycle kick meant to punt Sarada a fair way towards the horizon.

"Yet shallow! A young stream yet to grow into a mighty river. Entire planets united against Sasheem to no avail. Jagam is not only powerful, but attuned to dismantling how Saiyans prefer to fight. But you are no typical Saiyan, are you Sarada?!"
    Sarada hadn't been expecting the bicycle kick but managed to throw her hands up in time to block the kick. Even still, the sheer force, combined by the size of her leg and foot, launched Sarada some distance away.

She skipped across the ground like a smooth stone over a still pond. Her arms smarted, but she had managed to avoid the brunt of the attack. "No, I'm not." She launched herself into the air, now aware that Asha'rah was beginning to grow accustomed to her enhanced size. "If he believes me to be, he's in for a rude awakening! He's also not expecting me to be fighting with others. That should throw him off his game."

She pulled up in an effort to keep her distance, and peppered Asha'rah with a volley of crimson blasts. Those that were either dodged or batted away were redirected and flew at the goddess at a new angle.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!