Page 170 of 782 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270670 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “The dragonballs. She intends to be revived alongside Jack in five months. Eva knew she would die soon, some forewarning came to her in a dream in the month you were all gone. So during that time, convinced you would all return well, she devoted her time to reading the strings of fate. She found out Jagam and another would arrive soon, and knew that if she was killed there was a person in Otherworld she could go to see to learn from. She only told me this today, while we were talking telepathically. She said her duty compelled her to find for truths even after death, and to find some way to help us even more so.”

Kai holds aloft the staff and looks it over.

“So for now, I’ll be the temporary guardian.”

———

Nunlil nods and within a few moments, a wounded Jinzi and perfectly fine Ereshkigal arrive. Jinzi has one arm that looks broken, alongside a few cuts and bruises.
    Meagan is relieved to see him, so much so that she leaps over to him, "Jinzi, thank the goddess your alive. We'd better get your injuries taken care of, before I spend an hour complaining over how reckless you are."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Nunlil nods and within a few moments, a wounded Jinzi and perfectly fine Ereshkigal arrive. Jinzi has one arm that looks broken, alongside a few cuts and bruises.
    When Nunlil returned with the battered Jinzi, and Ereshkigal, Ishtar offered both an exhausted smile.

"A silver-lining, yes."

With Meagan quick to tend to Jinzi, promises of yelling among other things surely, the blue-skinned Oni simply beckoned Eresh over toward her. "Did Mr. Pantaloon keep you safe, little one ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

“The dragonballs. She intends to be revived alongside Jack in five months. Eva knew she would die soon, some forewarning came to her in a dream in the month you were all gone. So during that time, convinced you would all return well, she devoted her time to reading the strings of fate. She found out Jagam and another would arrive soon, and knew that if she was killed there was a person in Otherworld she could go to see to learn from. She only told me this today, while we were talking telepathically. She said her duty compelled her to find for truths even after death, and to find some way to help us even more so.”

Kai holds aloft the staff and looks it over.

“So for now, I’ll be the temporary guardian.”

———

The mixture of sadness, anger, and righteousness causes Zaofan to think elsewhere. "Dragon balls or not, resurrection or not, failing Jack and Miss Evangeline will not stand."

He then turns to Kai, quickly and impatiently. "Eva said there was someone else other than Jagam coming. Who is this other threat? What do you know of it?"

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    When Nunlil returned with the battered Jinzi, and Ereshkigal, Ishtar offered both an exhausted smile.

"A silver-lining, yes."

With Meagan quick to tend to Jinzi, promises of yelling among other things surely, the blue-skinned Oni simply beckoned Eresh over toward her. "Did Mr. Pantaloon keep you safe, little one ?"
    She nods.

“We jumped out of the plane and then it exploded! Mr. Pantaloon protected me from debris as we used his rocket boots to fly down!” she says will a child’s excitement and wonder.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Meagan is relieved to see him, so much so that she leaps over to him, "Jinzi, thank the goddess your alive. We'd better get your injuries taken care of, before I spend an hour complaining over how reckless you are."
    A grim faced Slak and relieved Chuan get to work on Jinzi, who smiles at Meagan.

“I’m fine. It takes more than an exploding plane and malfunctioning rocket boots to keep me down.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    The mixture of sadness, anger, and righteousness causes Zaofan to think elsewhere. "Dragon balls or not, resurrection or not, failing Jack and Miss Evangeline will not stand."

He then turns to Kai, quickly and impatiently. "Eva said there was someone else other than Jagam coming. Who is this other threat? What do you know of it?"
    Kai shakes his head.

“She was frustrated in her efforts to see who traveled with him. She said she would be able to see better once in Otherworld. Few things vs can be hidden from the dead, she said.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

A grim faced Slak and relieved Chuan get to work on Jinzi, who smiles at Meagan.

“I’m fine. It takes more than an exploding plane and malfunctioning rocket boots to keep me down.”
    "After your healed, you need to rest. You haven't slept, and lack of sleep leads to trouble. This is something I will enforce." Meagan then gave Jinzi a kiss on the head.

Kai shakes his head.

“She was frustrated in her efforts to see who traveled with him. She said she would be able to see better once in Otherworld. Few things vs can be hidden from the dead, she said.”
    Standing up, "Seems like a drastic, a risky option." Meagan sighed, "At least she'll have the best gambler with her to push the odds."

Retired Overlord

"......Six Months.....It always comes down to six months." Etrina let out a sigh, allow herself a moment of thought before crossing her arms resolutely. "Very Well. If she's willing to go to this length to assist us I suppose I'll have to return the favor and give 110% to prepare."

With a sudden look of calm resolution, the mage turned her attention to Kai. "That Time Space Gimmick Room I remember mentioned, were you able to complete your work on it in the end?"

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "......Six Months.....It always comes down to six months." Etrina let out a sigh, allow herself a moment of thought before crossing her arms resolutely. "Very Well. If she's willing to go to this length to assist us I suppose I'll have to return the favor and give 110% to prepare."

With a sudden look of calm resolution, the mage turned her attention to Kai. "That Time Space Gimmick Room I remember mentioned, were you able to complete your work on it in the end?"
    He shakes his head no.

“When she got her dream about what was coming, we switched gears on my Guardian training. I can get it working soon, though. A month or two, but for sure we’ll before Jagam arrives.”

He thinks for a moment.

“I’m mostly sure. The exterior fixing is almost complete, the....interior fixing is what will be problematic without Eva here to guide me. Nonetheless, I shall get it done.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "After your healed, you need to rest. You haven't slept, and lack of sleep leads to trouble. This is something I will enforce." Meagan then gave Jinzi a kiss on the head.
    Jinzi nods.

“Sleep sounds.......amazing......right about now.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

She nods.

“We jumped out of the plane and then it exploded! Mr. Pantaloon protected me from debris as we used his rocket boots to fly down!” she says will a child’s excitement and wonder.
    Despite the turmoil Ishtar found herself in, Ereshkigal's recounting of events caused her to laugh. The young Oni was such an innocent thing, new to the worlds and all the experiences to be found therein; and while she carried with- and inside- her something powerful and ancient it was hard to not simply enjoy her for what she was: a child.

"Well, that certainly sounds exciting!" Ishtar commented, before ruffling Eresh's hair. "I think we are going to stay here awhile though, okay ? With Nunlil, and Kai, and Sarada. How does that sound ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

He shakes his head no.

“When she got her dream about what was coming, we switched gears on my Guardian training. I can get it working soon, though. A month or two, but for sure we’ll before Jagam arrives.”

He thinks for a moment.

“I’m mostly sure. The exterior fixing is almost complete, the....interior fixing is what will be problematic without Eva here to guide me. Nonetheless, I shall get it done.”
    "One or two Months is fine, if it does what I've heard it can do I'd even advise taking an extra month to Iron out the kinks...it will more then make up for the lost time. Until then.....I think now is as good a time as any to carry forth my petition to access the mage society archives. If I'm going to be training for a long time in a single room I may as well try and bring something to read with me."

She then turns her attention briefly to Ishtar. "I don't know what your intentions are now in light of events...but your still welcome to come with me if you like Ishtar. The archive is as old a source of knowledge as one can find intact on this world, and we'll obviously need every available advantage. Plus, I think we can bypass the typical bureaucratic nonsense involved in access if we mention the world will be ending soon." A lips curved into a temporary smile, thought it was a weighted one.

He shakes his head no.

He thinks for a moment.

"If you need any help." Meagan offered, "I've spent enough time cleaning up and repairing the Lookout during my previous stay that I've become very familiar with how things work around here."

OT:

No Great Saiyaman here FYI. None of the original cast exist in this universe. Also, timeline wise this takes place concurrently between the Raditz and Saiyan Saga’s.

IC:

The evil ki energy vanished suddenly, and the robbers, oddly seemingly used to this, throw their hands up and submit to being taken away by police who show up fairly quickly.

Praxat sighs in relief saying " well that ending quickly and not a moment too soon." ( yeah it's about time for me to find a place . I can't hold it in any longer. so I need to find a safe place to let it out.)

( yeah I don't want to accidently gas anyone here.) Praxat hops around until she finds a spot she thinks is safe saying " Okay this should be a safe spot to deflate ." Praxat let's out a poisonous gas and sound of her deflating sounds like some one belching loudly. her body continues to deflate until it's back to it's normal size.

Praxat looks around saying " well I hope there wasn't anyone one around here." " now where was I oh yeah earlier I sense powerful beings ." " hmm which direction should I go in?" " I guess I'll head North."

" hmm maybe I should check if there's any poisonous plants or insects around here before I go ." " I need to replenish my sacs!" " wait I forgot I can't just eat any Poisonous plant or insect ." " they have to be the right ones."

OT: for Praxat voice: Monica Rial so she sounds like Tsuyu Asui from My Hero Academia.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 07-13-2018 at 02:33 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel