Page 365 of 782 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375415465 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    When Sarada finished the meager meal left for her by her sister - she was starting to think Parsley did still care about her - she left to change her clothes into something more to her love's liking - in other words, skimpy with a lot of lace. She was just about to the bedroom to grab her things when the smell of cooking rice and meat wafted into her nose. She was still hungry, so her stomach growled with anticipation. Zaofan must be cooking, she thought excitedly.

Upon returning to the kitchen, however, she found not Zaofan, but Ochazuke. Oh.

"...it smells good in here," she stated, unnecessarily announcing her presence. "I'm not going to ask for any." She was starving, but she knew better than to ask someone else for some of their food. She could always go hunting later.
    Ochazuke turned his head over his shoulder briefly, darting his view over his late night visitor. He shook his head in brief before resuming his task.

"Compromise doesn't become you," he replied. "Neither in conduct or in deed."

Two swift strokes fell upon the chicken's collar, scraping the surface of concealed bone. Two fingers dug deep through the folded flesh to pluck them out. Ochazuke's knife then slid its tip down the back, where it split the flesh along the spine. His practiced edge slipped through with a gentle crinkle against the shoulder joints as they were separated from the body.

How swiftly things change.

"But then again, it is no longer a last resort on a desperate path, is it?"

A swift tug separated the bird's flesh entirely, resolving a loose bundle of skin and meat laid in a heap next to the slight frame that once upheld it; a slight greater effort and the skin left as well. Ochazuke took a few fingerfuls of salt, spread it into the plucked surface, and worked its folds onto a large skewer before setting it hissing upon the open fire.

"Turn that over in a moment, and it's yours," he said as he ran the knife over the cutting board to make mince. The surface of the separated skin grew taught as it blistered golden. "Inspiration should not yield a dull effort. Sit a while."

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Thinking on it, Cyanna shook her head, "I don't know anything about this room, how it works, or why we keep leaping through time, but there must be a point to it. You've been here before, in this room. How does it usually work?"

As they spoke, the royal procession passed them by without incident or notice.
    "The few times I've used this room, it kinda pairs you up with someone without context. They don't really acknowledge you, just attack." He replied, truthfully. "This time... I'm not so sure what's going on. I think the room, whatever force behind it, might have something else planned."

Maybe the room was malfunctioning or worse, had been tampered with, but there wasn't much they could do in their position other than following along with the scenario. "I guess we should follow the King for now. Maybe we'll get some clues."

Default The Mob Rules Part 3

later that night Sonata is look at his home town from a top a hill saying " heh Bhazaid Trillot looks so beautiful at night." Sonata here's a voice saying " well it's also wonderful in the day too." " Deoyama isn't called The Fabulous planet for nothing." Sonata looks back saying " oh it's you ."

the highly fashionably dress man replies to this saying " is that any way to treat your brother Sonata ." " oh and I'm a member of the Galaxy Police now." Sonata clips saying " yeah I heard from Ozzy you were practice to be a member of the Galaxy Police." " so congratulations or whatever."

" so Mr. big shot Galactic Lawman did you know that Bhazaid Trillot has been overrun by a crime boss and his goons ? " Earl replies to this saying " I know that's why I join the Galaxy police to do something about." Sonata replies to this saying " well David has this plan to deal with that crime boss and his goons." Earl replies to this in concern tone " you aren't actually plan on going along with whatever plan David has?"

" Sonata , David was exiled form Deoyama for a reason." " whatever plan David has don't go along with it." " David is a psychopath!" " I'm warn don't go along with whatever David is plan he's dangerous!"

Sonata replies to this saying " Oh and I supposed to just sit around and wait for you and your Galactic lawman buddies to due something about this crime boss and his goons ?" Sonata gets text message on his cell saying " it's David he says that the plan is ready." Earl replies to this saying " Sonata listen to me don't go along with David's plan !" Sonata replies to this saying " don't tell me want to do."

Earl replies to this saying " I'm not telling you want to do, I'm tell you that it's a bad idea." Sonata looks back at his twin brother Earl as he walks away saying " yeah whatever." " hey why don't you go do me a favor and just go off to do whatever nerdy thing you like to do." Earl replies to this saying " dammit Sonata your being stubborn."

" just listen to me for once in your life." Sonata doesn't heed his twin brothers warning about David and goes along with David's plan to take care of Bugsy and his goons. later behind a large corporate building Sonata meets up with David saying " so David what's the plan? " David replies to this coldly " the plan is I'll go inside and deal with Bugsy and his goons while you wait out side and take out any of Bugsy goons who approach the building."

" oh and whatever you hear don't come inside this building got it Sonata." David enters the large building and Sonata sits and watches for Bugsy's goons." pretty soon Sonata starts hearing blood curdling screams come from inside the building . he listens carefully saying " wait that sounds like women and children screaming!"

" what the hell is David doing in there?" inside the building David using his specter B. King is going destructive killing spree . using B. King to kill anyone who is in the building rather they are innocent or not as he says " listen up any one who is associated with the crime boss Bugsy will meet a swift death by my hands and my specter B. King!" a scare couple looks at David saying " please stop this we're just workers."

" we're innocent." " so I beg you please stop !" David replies to this saying " if you are associated with that scum Bugsy than you are far from innocent." " anyone who is associated with him deserves not less than death!"

" B. King do it!" " B. King grins saying " with pleasure David." B. King unleashes a explosive blast of ki which cause large amount of people to exploded in explosion of gore , blood and body parts. a survive looks David straight in the eyes saying " the horror the horror."

" what the hell is wrong with?" tire of hearing the screaming Sonata rushes into the building and sees David using his specter B. King to massacre innocent people saying " David what the hell is wrong with you these are innocent people." David laughs manically saying " what's the matter Sonata I thought you were in on my plan?" Sonata replies to this saying " yeah I was but now a realize that your F@#king nuts."

" David I can't allow you to do this." " this has to stop!" David replies to this saying " you disappoint me Sonata ." " I thought you wanted to rid our home town of Bugsy and his goons ?"

David replies to this saying " not like this ." " not even it's going to cost innocent lives." David replies to this saying " innocent this people are hardly innocent they work for Bugsy." David replies to this saying " look around you these people aren't carrying weapons their unarmed."

" for crying out loud David some of them just children, children!" David replies to his saying " hmph if you don't want to go along with my plan then you can just leave." " so don't bother trying to get in my way Sonata." David manifests his specter Zoul B. Goode saying " Johnny take care of B. King!"

Zoul B. Goode Sonata's specter nods at Sonata and attempts to stop B. King but David just laughs saying " really Sonata haven't you forgotten that you haven't once beating me in a fight?" ever since we were kids I have won every one of are fights. My specter B. King is superior to yours!" just as Zoul B. Goode is about to hit B. King B king forms a barrier around itself that explodes on contact when Zoul B touches.

the explosion sends Zoul B flying and causes severe damage to Sonata as blood gushes from his body. Sonata lies on the ground in a pool of blood as David looks at him coldly saying " I told you not to get in my way Sonata!" Later after Killing all of Bugsy workers and goons David makes his way to Bugsy office and looks at Bugsy saying " hello Bugsy I'm here to put a end to strangle hold over this town." Bugsy replies to this saying " who in the hell are you supposed to be?"

David replies back saying " I'm the one who's going to end you life Bugsy." " Bugsy laughs at this saying " you can't be serious do you know who I'm?" " I'm Bugsy Cazadao and I run this this town." " you can't just come in here in my office and threating me."

" men ice this fool." " men get to it." " why in the hell aren't they responding ?" David slowly walks towards Bugsy saying " no one is coming to help you Bugsy it's just you and me."

" B. King get rid of this disgust creature!" B . King unleash a fiery explosion of Ki that flash fires Bugsy down to the bone reduce him to a smoking burnt skeleton. B. King then rips off Bugsy head from his now skeleton body saying " I think this will make a fine souvenir David. " " you can keep that disgust creature's skull as a trophy."

Later a bunch of Bugsy goons rush into his officer and looks at David who is sitting in their bosses chair saying " Huh who the hell are you and where is the boss?" David smiles at this and then says in cold tone " you are all under new management ." " for now on everyone on you works for me." " I'm your boss now!"

anyone who dare tires go against me will be annihilate like so . David uses B. King and B King unleash ball Ki that enters one of the body of one of the goons. it looks like it doesn't do anything, but then all of sudden said Goon explodes in shower of blood and gore with the rest of the goons freaking out saying " okay, okay we get it we work for you now." " you're the new boss of the Metric Gang."

Earl arrives on the scene to pull his brother out of the building saying " dammit Sonata I warn you not to listen to David and now look what happen." " the reason why David was exiled from our planet in this first place is because he's freaking psychotic." " you went along with the plan of a mad man." " that was stupid thing to do Sonata."
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-19-2018 at 03:16 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

OOC:
    Zaofan's Original PL: 60,000
    Zaofan's current after 8 posts of Ki Nullification (6,000 each): 12,000
    Wolf's Prowl Speed of 36,000
    2 turns of speed left

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Noticing the sparring, Meagan was going to stay clear until she noticed the highly unstable energy that threatened to cause damage to the Lookout. Before it could, the young futuer Guardian raised her hand and activated her powers. With that, Parsley's energy cage was disarmed, converted into a less dangerous source of energy that dissipated into the atmosphere.

Once that was done she walked away, decided then to see if Sarada was still on the Lookout.
    Zaofan leaps away and takes cover behind one of the flower beds on the plaza, only for the dark bubble to disappear in the air. "Huh. Look at that. Good job, Dash!," he says, mistakenly crediting the wrong person for the save.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Seriously, someone hand Sasheem a senzu bean..." he sighed in pain, laying on the lookout floor. Surely someone would care enough to help him out...right?
    But just before Zaofan darts back to action with what little strength he has left, he sees Sasheem in the distance. Even at his weakened state, he's still as fast as Dash in her base form, and so he runs over. "My, oh my. What do we have here? Not that I care, but..."

He then proceeds to pick up handfuls of goo, away from the main body. "...so far, this fight's been escalating from sparring session to anything goes. Well, here goes anything...!"

Parsley's assault of Etrina had been partially interrupted by Tasure and her mutt's abrupt arrival. She slowed down just briefly to pay them more than a little attention. That was how she caught the elder Saiyanness' completely embarrassment of her son, even going so far as to dissipate his blast with her tail of all things.

The younger Saiyanness growled to herself and punched Etrina hard in the nose. Damn that bitch. Coming here to show off. I bet she knew I was fighting with these humans and put on this little show to prove how good she was. Well, she's not better than me!

With that affirmation in mind, Parsley ramped up her attack on Etrina, cutting through any attempt to block or guard and catching her with devastating blows to the face and body. I'm the only prodigy around here.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Spinning her staff in readiness, Etrina took a step back and assumed the defensive. Blocking kicks with the lower and jabs with the upper. While a few shots made there way through the mage managed to keep herself mostly intact by focusing entirely on blocking....and holding her off as she make note of her close range fighting style.

"Ow!~Geeeh.." Etrina sputter as she got a solid smack in the nose. What had been a quick pummeling before increased in ferocity. Now not even her quick staff work was keeping the blows at bay, and she was being forced back and beaten inch by inch.

She was losing face in front of Zaofan, it didn't matter that he had been taking it just as badly mere minutes before....she was still suppose to be the dominate one. How would she keep his love and respect while getting her ass handed too her by someone else.

Letting the staff dissolve, she switched over to her hands and drawed on her array of temporal magic. Mid jab, the saiyans arm froze, gripped tightly by some unseen force as time around it halted....An opening that Etrina was prepared to take advantage of and return the favor by sliding in and ramming her fist into parsleys.

Sliding back into a defensive posture, Etrina started countering parsley immense speed and CQC advantage with localized time stops to block her strikes and disable her attempts to block. The mage, despite what her class seemed to dictate, seemed rather adept at hitting things with her fist somehow...
    While running back towards the battle, he muses to himself, I may not be able to do much in this state, but Mistress needs me! Moreso, I'm rather... proud... about that bo staff... wait, is 'proud' the word? Hm.

Pride, in itself, can be a source of inspiration and fuel for participation. Seeing Mistress engage Parsley head on when he had failed so many times gives him hope and a renewed faith in his own abilities.

His powerlevels rapidly decreased. But now they were joined by Tasure, whom Zaofan was unsure of but could sense if she were in another country, content to just watch the match. Dash, Etrina, and her foci, who were all considerable in their own right. Held and Jack, who seemed like they were in a hurry. Meagan and Sarada in the distance. Suddenly, even so soon after dawn, the Lookout was a bustling hub of activity, and moreso, Zaofan would use that to his advantage.

Pouring on the Wolf's Prowl, he zig zagged to each power signature he could detect, save for just one person.

Hrm. Magic had transitioned from bothersome to irritating far more quickly than she thought possible. How was she supposed to prove herself Tasure's superior by beating her face in vicariously through Etrina when the latter wouldn't cooperate?!

Every jab was stymied by a well-timed time stop, then quickly followed by a blow that alone caused her very little discomfort, but when added up in succession, were starting to take their toll. Not nearly enough to put Parsley in peril, but enough to get on her nerves.

"So," she spoke calmly, as if not in the middle of a close-quarters battle. "Beating on your mate has made you adept at hitting. Impressive." Instead of throwing another jab like a fool, she simply raised her hand. A yellow ball appeared in her palm. Corona Flash detonated, filling the space between them with a blinding light.

Parsley's eyes were, naturally, closed just prior to this.
    Running straight behind Parsley, his eyes fixated on the back of her neck, he too was caught in the blast of the Corona Flash -- similar to the Ruby Taiyoken, but more like a bomb rather than a direct beam. By instinct and reflex, he raised up his left hand -- covered in gooey parts of Sasheem. A completely unintended use of the Majin, but the goo helped create a webbed layer between his fingers. The added layers of Sasheem's own density only partially covered the blinding light, but it provided just enough visibility for a split second for Zaofan to hurl the goo in his right hand at the back of Parsley's head, tilting it forward just a bit.

Now blinded and going now by sheer intuition, Zaofan converts his right-handed throw into a straightened right arm, two fingers jetting out, now igniting with a yellow signature...

"KISS OF THE DRAGON!"

...a last ditch effort and his final attempt to use Binding Friendship in stack on top of the Wolf's Prowl as opposed to offensive strength, taking advantage of the multiple powerhouses around them to mask his own, currently far-weaker levels; activating the power up only when within striking distance. This would be it, Zaofan's last resort. A further power drop would render him completely out of the match, no matter the boost. Likewise, using Binding Friendship on offensive power or physical strength would betray him by turning him into a bigger blip once more in Parsley's ki radar. He had to go silent running, in terms of ki.

The offensive move was one he experienced first hand by Marron Balon on Turtle Island, and he would've surely been killed had it not been for the timely intervention of Sarada. For those brief moments, he was completely terrified, to be trapped in the prison of one's own body, alone and unable to reach anyone. Once Master Balon taught him the technique, however, he became more comfortable about thinking just what that would allow and entail, how he could control the power, as well as take it away, to make sure it would never be abused. In essence, by learning about it, he was able to conquer one of the greatest fears a free-spirited explorer could ever have ... complete paralysis. And yet, this power was so damning that he tried his best to resist the temptation to use it. But this would be one of those times, it seems.

Moreso, both Marron and Master Balon were much weaker than Zaofan when he encountered the Kiss, indicating to Zaofan that strength wasn't the key to successfully pulling off the move, but rather technique and accuracy. He found that to be refreshing in a universe full of escalating powers.

And so, facing the might of not just a Saiyan, but an Ultra Elite, wouldn't just demand the physical best of humans, but also their best in skill, technique, ingenuity, and willpower. Simply put, for someone who has never ever had to exterminate entire populations or do battle since childhood, Zaofan would have to make up for it by pulling out all the stops to the best of his ability, something he should have done at the very start of the fight, had he known what he was getting into.

The glowing fingers of the Kiss of the Dragon reach the exposed neck of Parsley, fingers to her spine, and inject it with the finest strike of ki, depositing pinpoint energy that would scatter through the spine in an attempt to paralyze her entire body, slow her blood rate, and restrict her breathing.
    Last edited by Cyke; 10-18-2018 at 09:31 PM.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Ochazuke turned his head over his shoulder briefly, darting his view over his late night visitor. He shook his head in brief before resuming his task.

"Compromise doesn't become you," he replied. "Neither in conduct or in deed."

Two swift strokes fell upon the chicken's collar, scraping the surface of concealed bone. Two fingers dug deep through the folded flesh to pluck them out. Ochazuke's knife then slid its tip down the back, where it split the flesh along the spine. His practiced edge slipped through with a gentle crinkle against the shoulder joints as they were separated from the body.

How swiftly things change.

"But then again, it is no longer a last resort on a desperate path, is it?"

A swift tug separated the bird's flesh entirely, resolving a loose bundle of skin and meat laid in a heap next to the slight frame that once upheld it; a slight greater effort and the skin left as well. Ochazuke took a few fingerfuls of salt, spread it into the plucked surface, and worked its folds onto a large skewer before setting it hissing upon the open fire.

"Turn that over in a moment, and it's yours," he said as he ran the knife over the cutting board to make mince. The surface of the separated skin grew taught as it blistered golden. "Inspiration should not yield a dull effort. Sit a while."
    It wasn't so much a compromise as her knowing that whatever he offered wouldn't be enough to stave off her remaining hunger. Also, she was a Queen, and royalty didn't beg. Luckily, she didn't have to. A hunk of meat, seasoned with salt, was separated from the whole and placed over an open fire for her. A kind gesture; one Sarada wouldn't deign to reject.

"Thanks." She sat as requested, watching the meat cook over the open fire with the intensity of a hungry animal. Eventually, her trance was broken with a shake of her head. "So, I don't remember you mentioning how you spent the months between yesterday and the last time we all saw each other. I imagine it was productive."

She couldn't, in truth, imagine Ochazuke not doing something toward some goal. He didn't seem the type to just sit around and waste the day away doing nothing.

At least he didn't seem the type. Who knew what people were really like when no one was looking?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    But just before Zaofan darts back to action with what little strength he has left, he sees Sasheem in the distance. Even at his weakened state, he's still as fast as Dash in her base form, and so he runs over. "My, oh my. What do we have here? Not that I care, but..."
    "Oh, it's you..." Sasheem sighed. "Sasheem jist cant get any piece of mind, can he? Just what the hell are you blabbering about now?"

He then proceeds to pick up handfuls of goo, away from the main body. "...so far, this fight's been escalating from sparring session to anything goes. Well, here goes anything...!"
    "Hey...waitaminute, what're you..." Sasheem uttered as chunks of him were ripped out, pain spreading throughout his body once again. What's more...one of the chunks included his face!"

"Let go of Sasheem, jabroni, can't you see he's tryin' to heal up?! ...Jabroni?" Sasheem asked his eyes, swiveling arpund trying to see where he was being taken to. "Zaofan, where the hell are you taking the Greater Annihilator?!"

Running straight behind Parsley, his eyes fixated on the back of her neck, he too was caught in the blast of the Corona Flash -- similar to the Ruby Taiyoken, but more like a bomb rather than a direct beam. By instinct and reflex, he raised up his left hand -- covered in gooey parts of Sasheem. A completely unintended use of the Majin, but the goo helped create a webbed layer between his fingers. The added layers of Sasheem's own density only partially covered the blinding light, but it provided just enough visibility for a split second for Zaofan to hurl the goo in his right hand at the back of Parsley's head, tilting it forward just a bit.
    Sasheem, now made into a makeshift weapon was suddenly blinded by a bright light. "Sasheem's eyes! They're burning!" The Majin exclaimed, as even when he closed them, he could feel the intense light. "Okay...okay, it's not that bad. All Sasheem has to dooooooooOOOOO-," Sasheem yelled, as suddenly his face was tossed like a baseball before it collided with Parsley's neck. The Majin's face then flopped to the ground, more bruised than before as he pathetically crawled back to the rest of his body..

Today:

"Huuuuh....Idiot, If you told me you were leaving I'd have fought you earlier." Erosa complained. "Your picking fights all the time....why is it now you suddenly aren't in the mood."

The Id stomped up to the saiyan queen until she was in arms distance and planted her index finger fight into Saradas chest. "Your just scared you'll finally find out I'm really the better one....so your running away, hiding on the other side on the galaxy with your throne and your planet and your personal chefs and your.....all you eat buffets......and...." Erosa shook her head. "....and having your fun with ishy and forgetting all about your rival! Well I'm not gonna let that happen ero. Fight me!"

The Id stood at attention, awaiting what sarada would do.
    Sarada's eyes rolled. "The only thing you're better than me at is being an annoying nuisance."

The nerve of Erosa, trying to goad her into a fight. She wasn't even doing it right; she was trying to guilt her, as if Sarada would feel guilty for leaving to do her job. Well, it wasn't going to work.

She huffed and slapped her finger away from her chest. "We aren't rivals, Erosa," she stated as if the entire idea was ludicrous. "I'm pretty sure I don't have a rival. And I don't have time for one. Unlike you, I have a job. I have 25 million people to care for, and I don't have time to just fight randoms on another planet." Not anymore, at least. "Why don't you bug my sister. I'm sure she'll fight you." She glanced at Parsley and smirked. "See? She's fighting three people at the same time. I only have the guts to fight one at a time."

Where does she get off poking my boob like that?!

She shrugged.

"Believe it or not, I have a lot of important **** to do when I get home, so it's not like I'll be lazing around all day and night being waited on hand and foot." Although, there would be plenty of that during her down time. And of course, she would be having plenty of fun with "Ishy". She was sure that was what this was really about. Sarada hadn't forgotten about the threesome the three of them agreed to have, but eventually fell to the wayside. A good thing; she would have had to kill Erosa to make sure nothing further came of it.

Besides, she didn't share her mates once she latched onto one. She didn't share Jack, and she wasn't going to share Ishtar.

Anyways.

"So, do you understand?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default The Rogue Ones I

A lone space vessel rocketed through the pitch black expanse of outer space. Inside, five Saiyans sat and chatted amicably after a three week humanitarian mission to a neighboring planet. The people had suddenly been beset with an aggressive illness, and had been dropping like flies in the months it took for them to figure out how to get a distress signal out. It was received by Turrip, who wasted little time in gathering their best medics and scientists to not only heal those that were holding on for dear life, but to also create a vaccine with which to immunize the survivors.

Both goals were accomplished with flying colors. When they departed, they promised to visit every year to make sure the immunizations were working as intended. If not, then they could make a stronger one more quickly using the experience and research from the last three weeks as a foundation.

The woman in the pilot's chair tapped the button to turn on the comm link. “Flight control, this is SSV Citadel requesting docking parameters, over.”

She waited one beat, two beats, three beats, four beats, before repeating her request. “Come in flight control. This is the SSV Citadel requesting docking parameters. We five clicks from planetside, over.”

Still nothing.

“Something wrong?” asked one of the men behind her.

“Flight control isn't responding. Ugh. Comms are probably down for some reason. We'll have to wing it and explain when we get there.” She began the sequence required when the ship was about to pierce the atmosphere, including inputting the twenty-five digit code necessary to allow the planetary defense system to recognize the ship as a friendly and not blow it out of the sky.

Strangely, something beeped several times, attracting everyone's attention. “Hm? That's odd. The defense system's been brought offline.”

“The hell?” The man stood to see for himself. To his absolute bewilderment, the defense system – which was no supposed to be brought offline for any reason whatsoever – was indeed offline. “How? Why?”

“Something must have happened,” posited a dark-skinned woman who was sitting near the back.

“Maybe. But still—” He was cut off by the sudden jostling caused by the ship passing through the planet's atmosphere.

SSV – Saiyan Space Vessel – passed effortlessly through the atmosphere and started its descent toward the ship docks, a mile outside of the Focal Point. Or, they would have if it hadn't been reduced to a smoldering crater.

“What... the... hell...?” The reason why flight control wasn't responding was because flight control didn't exist anymore. It was gone. It was all gone! “What happened?!”

The pilot veered sharply to the left and activated the ship's cloaking mechanism. “Whatever did this could still be here so I'm not taking any chances. Let's find a place to land and try and figure out what's going on.” As they flew through the eerily quiet area, a pair of Tuffles flew by on jet-packs. “Wha? Tuffles?!”

“Tuffles? I thought those Callionians wiped them out.” The man beside her leaned forward to get as closer a look at the rifles they were holding as he could before they were out of sight. “Those were plasma cannons. Probably military grade.”

“So, it's finally happened.” The pilot, Corra, shook her head. “We knew this day would come, but to do this... I thought they'd try to negotiate.”

“Genocide rarely induces negotiation,” he responded. “There's always a response. Eye for an eye, after all.”

Corra landed the ship in what appeared to be an empty lot and powered it down. “Suppress your power levels. Those Tuffles were wearing scouters, so I doubt they can sense ki.” They grabbed their equipment, including whatever weapons they could find. It wasn't much, but it was better than being unarmed in the middle of extremely hostile enemy territory. As they disembarked, they kept their wits about them and their senses sharp. They weren't fighters, but neither were the Tuffles, so they were even on that front. Even still, they were heavily outnumbered.

“We need to find somewhere where we can send a distress signal to Vocado,” Corra said as they skulked from alleyway to alleyway. “Once the Queen hears of this, it'll only be a matter of time before this all gets straightened out.”

“But where can we send a signal out? Everything was in the Focal Point.”

She frowned, but didn't answer. “Imperial class ships can patch through to the Palace from here. We just need to find one.” Assuming one still existed and hadn't been docked in the docks.

It was a plan. Not a particularly good one, but it was the best they could do given the circumstances.

“It will take weeks to search the entire planet for an Imperial cruiser,” the dark-skinned Saiyan, Ava, uttered. “In the meantime, we should find a place to lay low. If we're caught, all hope is lost.”

They spent hours sneaking around the very streets they had called their own just weeks, days, hours ago. Their homes were gone. Their friends and loved ones, gone. Everything that had ever made this planet home was gone. The Tuffles were currently laying waste to everything the Saiyans made for themselves over the decade. As such, they were too busy to notice five Saiyans sneaking around.

The hatred was permeable, even from the shadows. The thirst for revenge had blinded the Tuffles from the fact that none of the Turripian Saiyans were involved in the conflict that ended the majority of their race. More worrisome was that they failed to realize that Turrip wasn't just inhabited by Saiyans. Other races were starting to migrate to the planet; close to 10% of the population were non-Saiyan. It was a saddening realization that they were caught up and lost their lives due to a misplaced act of vengeance.

Eventually, the five came across a small building. Once they ducked out of the way to avoid detection of a group of “freedom fighters” doing a sweep of that particular avenue, they quickly forced their way inside and barricaded the door.

Corra let her medical bag drop to the floor, which her soon following it. A deep, shuddering breath escaped her. “It's all gone.”

The three words perfectly encapsulated just how dire the situation they stumbled across was. Everything about their way of life had been destroyed. Whatever was left was in the process of being destroyed. In the hours prior to finding the hideaway, she passed by the apartment complex where her, her husband, and their two children lived. It was nothing more than a pile of rubble. Without doubt, her love and her little ones were dead.

Why do I have to suffer? she pondered bitterly. I've never killed a person before in my life! I've always tried to help people. It's why I became a traveling medic. How could they do this to us?! Why?!

As usual, the blame could be placed squarely at the feet of the Saiyans of Callion. They were the ones who invaded Bananan a decade ago. They were the ones who slaughtered and slaughtered until there were – supposedly – none left to slaughter. The only crime the Turripians were guilty of was trying to build a life on the blood and bones of the previous life.

They did their best not to hide what happened. Within the Focal Point was a history museum that gave all the sordid, bloody details of that terrible event. If the Tuffles showed up demanding their planet back, they would have done nearly anything to appease them, even cohabiting the planet. Now, there was no way in hell any of them were going to agree to that.

Corra wiped the fallen tears from her face and rose to her feet. “There should be a manhole leading to the sewers under this city nearby,” she said quietly. “We can travel through there to search for a ship we can use.”

The others nodded quietly.

Sure enough, there was a manhole ten yards from the entrance of the building. They hurried and pried it opened, then climbed inside. The last one in closed it back.

They knew didn't know the sewers very well, but they did know the layout of the city. Given where they started from, it wouldn't be hard to figure out where they were going.

That in and of itself was the problem. They had no idea where they wanted to go. “We can't just wander around aimlessly,” one of the men, Khorne. “There's an old radio tower in the eastern district. It should take much for our combined brain power to turn into an intergalactic messenger. Let's get to it before they pull it down.”

It was as good an idea as any, so they went with it. From their current position, it would take them two hours to travel their by foot. Since flying would require they raise their power levels – and doing such would trip the Tuffle's scouters – they had no choice by to go on foot.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default The Rogue Ones II

It was slow going. Above ground, they could hear demolitions taking place. Buildings being torn down, memorials being destroyed. The Tuffles wasted no time in clearing space for the restoration of their lives. Bastards, Corra thought angrily. They're doing the same thing the Callion Saiyans did to them! She was sure that they'd commemorate this day, and dress it up so that they were in the right.

“It should be up this way,” Khorne said. Their feet splashed against the dirty sewer water as they broke into a sprint. The next manhole would have put them just a few dozen yards from the radio tower they needed to tell Queen Sarada what happened and to sent immediate help.

Just before opening the manhole, they scanned the area to make sure it was clear.

It wasn't.

There were dozens of Tuffles waiting for them.

“Crap. It's like they knew we'd be coming here.”

Suddenly, which a seemingly insurmountable obstacle between them and their destination, they were at a crossroads. Should they attempt to force their way through the seeming blockade, they were all going to die and their cause and the risks they had taken would all have been in vain. And while Vocado would have eventually found out about Turrip's demise, it would have been far too late to try and do anything about it.

On the other hand, they couldn't afford to sit around and wait for another opportunity. There was no way to tell when or if the Tuffles planned on demolishing the tower. If they did, all was lost and it was the same situation as the latter choice.

“Okay,” Khorne began after climbing down the ladder and rejoining the others. “We're outnumbered, outmatched, and in a bad position. We need that tower, but there's a good chance some of us won't make it. Even if we do, there's also the matter of someone needing to be here to fill Her Majesty in when she arrives.” He glanced at Corra. “You stay here. The rest of us will go on.”

“Wait. It's like fifty on four.”

In the most Saiyan-esque thing any of them had done in some time, Khorne smirked. “Heh. No problem. You just worry about surviving. Leave the rest to us.”

She wished she could have shared his bravado, but she couldn't find it within herself to pretend that this was nothing more than a suicide mission. “Okay. Godspeed.” She saluted them, bowing slightly at the waist and placing her right hand across her chest toward her left shoulder.

They returned the salute and hurried for the ladder to get started.

They wasted no time, leaving themselves no chance to let nerves or second-guessing stop them from doing what they all knew needed to be done. Khorne blew the manhole cover skyward and rocketed out. “Corona Flash!” he shouted. A second later, the giant ball of energy in his hand exploded, filling the sky with a light brighter than the waning evening sun overhead. The Tuffles, still reeling from the shock produced by his sudden arrival, were also blinded. “Go, go, go!”

The four Saiyans sprinted in unison toward the tower, reaching it quickly. Ava bent down and started to mess with the wiring and the other technical bits. She removed one and placed it here, then another and placed it there; each wire was moved where it needed to be in order to maximize the potential range of the message. As long as it reached a Saiyan ship, that was all that mattered.

Meanwhile, the other three Saiyans were busy sniping Tuffles out of the sky. “Attention! Four Saiyans have appeared in the Eastern sector,” a Tuffle alerted before being shot through the chest.

“Hurry up, Ava. There's about to be a hell of a lot more of these bastards on top of us!”

“Almost done,” the dark-skinned Saiyanness confirmed. Sweat was pouring down her face as her hands worked the console controls furiously to finish in time to deliver a message. “Got it!” She attached her communication device to the console and turned on the transmitter. “Attention all available Saiyans, this is Ava of the Saiyan Humanitarian Group. Turrip has been occupied by an army of Tuffles. Survivors are requesting immediately help. Please hurry.”

“Let's move!” Khorne roared as the sky suddenly filled with energy blasts fired from the incoming Tuffle reinforcements.

Ava was nearly hit, but managed to dive out of the way in time and made a mad sprint for the manhole.

“They're heading for the sewers!” Hundreds upon hundreds of energy blasts pelted the ground around the Saiyans as they made a desperate dash for escape. Even if they did, there was nothing to stop their pursuers from simply blowing up this city like they did the Focal Point.

Ava was the first to reach the manhole, followed by Khorne. The third Saiyan, Kail, was in next. The final, Kail, stopped suddenly. “Keep going. I'm going to buy you some time.”

“What? No, come on! We can bottle neck them if they follow us,” Kail insisted from below.

“They'll just blow the city before they make a stupid mistake like that. Keep going.” As he spoke, he started to channel every ounce of power he had at his disposal. “It was fun doing humanitarian work with you lot. I'm glad I got to clear my conscious by doing good, not evil, and doing what I could to improve our image. Godspeed.”

“NO, WAIT!” Kail tried to stop him, but Khorne grabbed him from behind and pulled him down the ladder. “He won't survive that much power!”

“He knows. He also knows the Tuffles won't either. He's buying us some time. Get a move on before it's done in vain.”

Kail was reluctant, but hesitantly nodded and followed after the others. They ran at full speed in a desperate attempt to flee the soon-to-be blast zone before they were trapped by the ensuing rubble, or possibly even killed by the blast itself.

They felt Beene's power crescendo literal moments before it expanded. With a monumental roar that sounded like the deep-throated roar of a massive creature, the earth above them shook violently with the intensity of a 10.0 earthquake. Large pieces of pavement and cement rained down on them even a mile away from the detonation. Smoke and the blinding flash of light produced by the suicidal energy dome filled their senses blinding and choking them.

“AAAARRRGGHH!”

The immense blast continued unabated for miles, engulfing everything in its path. That someone as weak as Beene was able to conjure up this much energy in such a short time spoke to the desperation of the situation. Everything was on the line, most of all their very survival. Beene understood that, and that was why the decision to do what he did was such a simple one. Not easy; sacrificing one's life for the sake of others was never an easy decision no matter what anyone said. There was always that small piece of the consciousness that resisted for its own sake. Whether a person was strong enough to ignore that piece would be seen in the subsequent moments.

Beene was.

His name, if the remaining four Saiyans survived long enough to be rescued, would be remembered for eternity.

When the light subsided, when the deafening roar of destruction and mayhem finally ebbed away to a soft echo over the horizon, when the intense energy finally ceased beating against their senses like a drum, there was nothing but silence.

Death and silence.

The four Saiyans -- Ava, Corra, Khorne, and Kail -- survived. No one else was anywhere to be found.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

It wasn't so much a compromise as her knowing that whatever he offered wouldn't be enough to stave off her remaining hunger. Also, she was a Queen, and royalty didn't beg. Luckily, she didn't have to. A hunk of meat, seasoned with salt, was separated from the whole and placed over an open fire for her. A kind gesture; one Sarada wouldn't deign to reject.

"Thanks." She sat as requested, watching the meat cook over the open fire with the intensity of a hungry animal. Eventually, her trance was broken with a shake of her head. "So, I don't remember you mentioning how you spent the months between yesterday and the last time we all saw each other. I imagine it was productive."

She couldn't, in truth, imagine Ochazuke not doing something toward some goal. He didn't seem the type to just sit around and waste the day away doing nothing.

At least he didn't seem the type. Who knew what people were really like when no one was looking?
    A sheen gilded the skewered skin, and as its underside was slowly baked black the hiss and spittle of succulence escaped its untouched surface. The juices resolved in fatty droplets below where they fell into the fire to feed crackling, leaping tongues.

"That's because I didn't mention it," he replied. With a hundred gradual cuts, bird's flesh was rendered into a roughly-hewn paste. The meat mince was added to a pile resting in a dish, falling upon a pile of green and pale slivers which rest within yet more chicken.

"Much of it was spent training with Zao. We all know his valiance is without question, and though his vagabond habits may set his attentions adrift, it is that very taste for variety that drives him to engage all his pursuits with the greatest of integrity."

Ochazuke's thoughts briefly fell back to the reunion with their shared Dragon Master, and the howling winds that beset the glacier which locked that hidden secret from time and memory. A vision for the world, so feared by the jealous before it was betrayed and struck down by one of their own.

"I suppose the same thing drives us both in our shared task in rebuilding the foundation of the martial arts, to mend what was broken." Ochazuke lift the bird carcass, shed of its flesh, to where the bones of several others lay submerged in a boiling stockpot. "You most of all know well the weight of blind, brutal ambitions. What these things steal from the world, cowed to an ease only fear can bring for those who call themselves 'strong'."

He seized the skewer and turned it over the fire. A great flame spout upward and nearly licked the ceiling. The underside was singed; the both of them had waited but a moment too long.

"In a way, it is a legacy of sorts we hold in kind. If those who can do not fight for them, they will be lost. And so there remains much to be done, higher plateaus to reach, and another way to move beyond these bonds."

So spoken, Ochazuke plucked the sputtering lid off of the ceramic pot to reveal its contents:

"Until I find my answer, I can neither idle or permit my eyes to close." Artfully rolling the meat into chunky spheres, he let them fall into the broth; the clarity of its separate elements soon bubbled over, rawness blending in thin opaqueness. As it cooked the richness of the dish coalesced all the greater, becoming greater than what meagre materials were laid within it. "For this, it shall require the highest efforts, no less."

Ochazuke pushed a ladle from the crowded surface deep into the pot and dragged it about the boil. Quickly he produced two portions, setting one before Sarada, following with a setting of rice, and a setting of a bright green tea. He did so without asking, simply knowing all too well the burdensome appetite she would not voice aloud for pride's sake, besides the rapt attention that glued her eyes to the stove.

It is not a beggar's craft to accept, not a coward's to gift, where one sees some quality worth respect. Without words then he raised a cup to this silent understanding.

"What about you? You're clearly not dressed to train." He added shortly, looking her dead in the eye as he took a long, slow sip.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "The few times I've used this room, it kinda pairs you up with someone without context. They don't really acknowledge you, just attack." He replied, truthfully. "This time... I'm not so sure what's going on. I think the room, whatever force behind it, might have something else planned."

Maybe the room was malfunctioning or worse, had been tampered with, but there wasn't much they could do in their position other than following along with the scenario. "I guess we should follow the King for now. Maybe we'll get some clues."
    Cyanna nods then looks in the direction of the passing Royal Palace when the sounds of the clocks were once again filling their ears.

With one more disorienting jolt, the two find themselves some two thousand or so years into the future. Overhead, the sunlight of a once pleasant spring morning is scarred by lithe huge moving shadows of a dozen massive Spaceships.

Nearby, there are sounds of activity. Panic by civilians seeking cover, coupled with the sounds of conflict as the Peacekeepers work to mitigate the panic and prepare for the invasion. Land to air missiles fly towards the spacecraft, exploding against their shields with little or no effect.

The two time travelers watch as the largest of the Nagadarr ships make its first landing on Chroma. They watch as the hatches openi to the monstrous sight of an army of heavily armored and armed invaders flood out, guns blaring as the Peacekeepers attack and the Nagadarr respond.

In the midst of all of the this, the Supreme Leader of the Invasion force exits the ship, looks around, then seems to focus on the two Time Travelers. As he does, the background sights and sounds almost seem to dim, the only thing that mattered was his gun being raised against them. A powerful blast of energy heading straight for Charco and Cyanna.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Today:
    Sarada's eyes rolled. "The only thing you're better than me at is being an annoying nuisance."

The nerve of Erosa, trying to goad her into a fight. She wasn't even doing it right; she was trying to guilt her, as if Sarada would feel guilty for leaving to do her job. Well, it wasn't going to work.
    "Idiot...I'm better then you in lots of ways. Fighting, Eating, Chest Size, Smarts, Looks, and fighting.....cause its worth mentioning twice." The Id attempted a smirk and a comeback to the Queens remark.....but then she continued.

She huffed and slapped her finger away from her chest. "We aren't rivals, Erosa," she stated as if the entire idea was ludicrous. "I'm pretty sure I don't have a rival. And I don't have time for one. Unlike you, I have a job. I have 25 million people to care for, and I don't have time to just fight randoms on another planet." Not anymore, at least. "Why don't you bug my sister. I'm sure she'll fight you." She glanced at Parsley and smirked. "See? She's fighting three people at the same time. I only have the guts to fight one at a time."

She shrugged.

"Believe it or not, I have a lot of important **** to do when I get home, so it's not like I'll be lazing around all day and night being waited on hand and foot."

"So, do you understand?"
    ".....Idiot......Moron.......Don't dump your stupid sister on me like she means anything to me!" Erosa eyes went livid, baring her fang shaped teeth as she advanced up to Sarada til she was close enough to bump her forehead into her. (Though she didn't....because horns)

"Your my rival, not her.....I don't pick fights with randoms, and I am I definitely not a f*cking random." That comment in itself seemed to make Erosa absolutely livid. "I don't care what you have to do when you get home....your not going home until I get to show you how I feel. Besides....its not like you'll ever need to come back once your gone anyways......this might be the last chance we get to decide this..."

"So fight me.......forget about the important things you have to do and focus on me, your rival! Fight me!" The Id pushed her face as close to the saiyans as she could, locking eyes with her.

Retired Overlord

Hrm. Magic had transitioned from bothersome to irritating far more quickly than she thought possible. How was she supposed to prove herself Tasure's superior by beating her face in vicariously through Etrina when the latter wouldn't cooperate?!

Every jab was stymied by a well-timed time stop, then quickly followed by a blow that alone caused her very little discomfort, but when added up in succession, were starting to take their toll. Not nearly enough to put Parsley in peril, but enough to get on her nerves.

"So," she spoke calmly, as if not in the middle of a close-quarters battle. "Beating on your mate has made you adept at hitting. Impressive." Instead of throwing another jab like a fool, she simply raised her hand. A yellow ball appeared in her palm. Corona Flash detonated, filling the space between them with a blinding light.

Parsley's eyes were, naturally, closed just prior to this.
    In hindsight, One might imagine Parsley would have realized she had made two very strategic blunders. Though one fed primarily off the other...

Firstly, she had banked on her Corona Flash being more successful then her blocked jabs. Yet by the very same mechanic Etrina had been employing to block her attacks, a well placed temporal displacement orb would lock her corona flash orb pre detonation even as it hovered above her hand.

Secondly, she closed her eyes....one does not close ones eyes in a battle without expecting an attack against them. Though the telltale signs had been there, the fact she had prepared herself was all the more tip Etrina needed to the nature of what she was holding in her hand. More importantly however.....

She had her eyes closed, holding an inert flashbang, in the middle of combat.

Rather then a blinding flash viewed from behind closed eyes, the saiyan received the most punishing blow the young mage had pull up yet...an uppercut, straight to the saiyans chin, followed up by a quick leap backwards and a shield to her own eyes as she dropped the time lock. With any luck, Parsley would be surprised enough by the attack and the lack of a bright flash to open her own eyes and see what happened.....at which point shes get a taste of her own attack just in time for whatever Zaofan seemed to be on his way over with.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

"Good, then until you are prepared I shall...........Ohh?" Cthylla tilted her head and eyed the newcomer curiously. "What are you...."

The Voidling took a step towards him, and Wilhelm felt a strange feeling pass over him.

"..........what an interesting discovery. You've only just arrived, haven't you?" Cthylla gave him the same smile she had given Jinzi. "How brave......but might I suggest you not tempt the void winds a second time. One who possesses the aura of the first sphere should be wary when outside his home....there are shadows in the dark who would look upon you and see only your creator.....and he is the most hated of all."

She turns her head back to Jinzi. "Inventor, I wish to explore a little.....contact me when you are prepared. I'm sure you have your ways..."

With her business concluded for the moment, the voidling walked slowly past Wilhelm, offering a "have a nice day" statement as she passed.
    Wilhelm looks at Jinzi.

“Void.....dangerous. Have weapons....just in case.”

He nods and leaved back to his room.

Jinzi meanwhile puts a call in to his allies.

“I have a .......special guest....at CC right now. Asha’rah, Eva, Ishtar, or whomever, when you can I would suggest a meeting. She’s....not normal. Not something you’ve ever seen before. She’s..... of the Void.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Qaztoh replies to this saying " My people sent me away in order to protect me from Killrog, and also that I could expand my horizons. " " I want to be better Queen than my awful mother." " because of her actions Killrog was able to take over the Toadian Kingdom." " I want to be a Queen my people can be proud of."

" I only took Juppter to deal with stress." " without it how I'm supposed to deal with the stress of ruling over entire race." Praxat replies to this saying " you could try this thing called meditation ." Qaztoh replies to this saying " huh meditation what's that ?"

Praxat replies to this saying " it's practice the people on earth use to relive stress." Praxat looks at Eva saying " yes Zykona needs to be remove as my home planet Qacriea's Guardian. " " I wonder if there's a way I could have a chat with the person who appointed her that position." " I don't believe she's bad person."

" it's just that she may not actually be suited to be a guardian." " if Zykona steps down as my planet's guardian than I believe that Demjir would leave with her." " other thing I know about those two is that they refer to themselves as Konatsians ." " Zykona kind of looks like Nevanlinna expect her hair is green and she has pointy ears that point in an upward angle that are wider. "

"her skin is white as sheet and her irises are red."
    “In one year. In one years time I can use the Dragonballs to help remove the false Guardians and your warlord. But during that time you both must train to be better. Bette ray ruling, better at protecting. Understand?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM