Page 439 of 782 FirstFirst ... 339389429435436437438439440441442443449489539 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    After the time skip:

A lone ship bypasses Earth’s new defensive grid as the magic tunes carved on it make it invisible to them.

It lands surprisingly gently in the North continent, and Sir Luop steps out.

Leaving the shop after hiding it, he taps a magi-tech device that will broadcast his next words to the entire world.

“Attention Earthlings, my name is Sir Luop Nosredna, Knight of the Bronze, servant of the Threshling Empire. I have come to this planet for two purposes: 1) the Priestess Anula will be given to me for execution. 2) I challenge your strongest fighters for the right to this planet. The Threshling Empire expands, in the name of our Queen, and we seek to convert your world. Come forth to accept my challenge and bring me the traitor Anula. My coordinates are as follows.”

A mental location is broadcast to the world along with these words.
    When Asha'rah received the broadcast, she swelled in appreciation of an enemy considerate enough to wait upon a tundra free from civilization for challengers to show. It gave her some time to prepare. She reached deep into her orbs, bringing them together to summon Tiangou. The dragon manifested before her, serpentine body the size of a mountain stretching this way and that, awakening from a nap.

Tiangou yawned.

"Hey Asha. Yeah, I heard the challenge too. Are we going there?"

Asha'rah shook her head, petted her dragon on the snout and flew up onto her head.

"Eventually Tiangou. But first," she said, pointing a finger upwards, "take me to the sun."

OT: Althena is Doxal's successor . however Malaki the Guardian of Konats has no successor because the planet Konats got turn into space dust a really long time ago by doomsday weapon in the form of mechanical golem called Xiuhcoatl .
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Maiz didn't react when Tasure vanished into thin air, only to reappear moments later with a human man outside of a raised of an eyebrow. "Yes, I am," she replied. So, this is the human who managed to endear himself to a Saiyan woman. He must be a hell of a cook.

When he requested a kitchen, she nodded once and snapped her fingers. Moments later, a servant girl in a long turquoise dressed stepped inside and bowed at the waist. "Yes, Lady Maiz?"

"This man requires use of the kitchen. Take him there and give him any ingredients he requires. Her Majesty's life is at stake."

"Yes, of course." She gestured to Bekon, beckoning him to follow her. "This way, please." She led him down a short hallway, turned to the right at the corner, then led him down a slightly longer corridor until they reached a pair of metal double doors. Behind these double doors was the kitchen. Three Saiyans in something resembling traditional chefs outfits were busy at work preparing lunch. Given the foods in question, it must have been for Pinach and Rutaba.

The servant cleared her throat. "Make room for Mr. Bekon here. He needs the kitchen to work on saving Her Majesty."

The chefs raised eyebrows almost simultaneously. "What? What can this human do that the doctors haven't thought of??"

Her back was facing Bekon, but given how they seemed to cower slightly, the look she gave them was menacing.

"Fine," one said tersely. "We'll be back when you're done." They took some time to clean off the counters and utensils, then filed out one by one.

After they left, she turned and smiled at Bekon. "The kitchen is yours. If you need any ingredients that aren't available here, just input them into that tablet right there, and they'll be delivered as soon as possible."
    Bekon nodded. "Thank you, miss. I believe--hope--this will be enough." With that, he began to take stock of what he had. In this situation... taste did not matter. What he needed was the freshest, most high-quality ingredients. What he was going to was not so much cooking as it was making a healing potion. And even then... looking at the neurotoxin's effects and qualities, he might only be able to stabilize her. But even if that was all he could manage, it was better than her dying. The longer she held out, the greater the chance of finding a definite cure.

With his keen eye, he picked out the most pristine of the available ingredients and got to work, after washing his hands, of course. As he did so, he synchronized with his woman to improve his power--after all, the more ki he pumped into this concoction, the more effective it would be. Given that he could ignore flavor, texture, and... everything except the effectiveness, pretty much, it didn't take long at all to produce the "meal". As expected, it did indeed turn out like a "potion"... albeit one that was essentially something... like vegetable juice. He had mixed in a bit of (old) senzu power to give it some more oomph, as well. Still, he had pumped every bit of power he and his woman could spare, so the process left the both of them rather drained.

After letting it cool enough, he bottled it up, then carefully made his way back to the others, where he presented the concoction to Maiz. "I'll be plainly honest, this probably tastes like a boar's rear end, but in this situation, I don't think flavor is a priority. I've cured toxins and poisons before, but... nothing quite like this. At the very least, it will give her a fighting chance, however. And don't worry, it's perfectly safe to administer intravenously... for a Saiyan, at any rate."

He sighed heavily and leaned against the wall. "Hoo boy, been back a few days and already I've been dragged into some crazy ****. Maybe we should've dragged Toto here for some extra oomph..."

....heh, he was alone with Karine now, which meant that they were probably taking this chance to go at it. Couldn't blame him if that were the case.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 11-18-2018 at 08:32 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

OT: I’m actually going to retcon a bit and say the dragon got summoned only a bit after Luop’s message. The wishes were to revive the Saiyans that were killed in the assault, to bring them back to the Saiyan homeworld, and to bring Parsley and any other friendly fighter to Earth (Jinzi tried to wish away the threat, but Tiamat said he was somehow resistant) to help out.

So there, Parsley is back and anyone offworld can use this as an excuse to pop in if they like.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Bekon nodded. "Thank you, miss. I believe--hope--this will be enough." With that, he began to take stock of what he had. In this situation... taste did not matter. What he needed was the freshest, most high-quality ingredients. What he was going to was not so much cooking as it was making a healing potion. And even then... looking at the neurotoxin's effects and qualities, he might only be able to stabilize her. But even if that was all he could manage, it was better than her dying. The longer she held out, the greater the chance of finding a definite cure.

With his keen eye, he picked out the most pristine of the available ingredients and got to work, after washing his hands, of course. As he did so, he synchronized with his woman to improve his power--after all, the more ki he pumped into this concoction, the more effective it would be. Given that he could ignore flavor, texture, and... everything except the effectiveness, pretty much, it didn't take long at all to produce the "meal". As expected, it did indeed turn out like a "potion"... albeit one that was essentially something... like vegetable juice. He had mixed in a bit of (old) senzu power to give it some more oomph, as well. Still, he had pumped every bit of power he and his woman could spare, so the process left the both of them rather drained.

After letting it cool enough, he bottled it up, then carefully made his way back to the others, where he presented the concoction to Maiz. "I'll be plainly honest, this probably tastes like a boar's rear end, but in this situation, I don't think flavor is a priority. I've cured toxins and poisons before, but... nothing quite like this. At the very least, it will give her a fighting chance, however. And don't worry, it's perfectly safe to administer intravenously... for a Saiyan, at any rate."

He sighed heavily and leaned against the wall. "Hoo boy, been back a few days and already I've been dragged into some crazy ****. Maybe we should've dragged Toto here for some extra oomph..."

....heh, he was alone with Karine now, which meant that they were probably taking this chance to go at it. Couldn't blame him if that were the case.
    Maiz waited patiently for Bekon to do his work in the kitchen. She recalled talking with Tasure years ago about him and how adept he was at crafting culinary masterpieces. She would have no reason to lie and - given the situation now - if she had been exaggerating, she wouldn't have brought him. That she did meant there was some merit to her words in his regard.

She had to admit, beneath the deep-seated concern for her young ward, Maiz was curious if it was possible to bestow healing properties to food. If so, then she was shocked Saiyans hadn't discovered it by now.

A short time elapsed before Bekon returned with a red potion. The doctor in charge of Sarada's care took it and hooked it up to the part of the healing pod that fed her the serums intravenously.

Unbearably tense moments ticked by slowly one by one as the potion was injected into Sarada by the machine. The doctor never took his eyes off the screen displaying her vitals, almost attempting to will them to improve. Then, "I don't believe it."

"She's cured?" Maiz wondered hopefully.

"Not quite, but she's stabilized. Her heart rate has increased to normal levels and brain activity has improved. She's not out of the woods yet, but she's better than she was a few minutes ago."

It wasn't exactly what she wanted, but it was still good. She sighed silently and nodded. "Good to hear. Keep me posted if she improves further." With that, she stepped out into the hall, gesturing for Tasure and Bekon to follow her. "Thank you," she said to the man with genuine gratitude. "It may not have worked as well as you hoped, but you bought her more time. Thanks."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Vocado

It had been four days since Sarada was attacked by an unknown, unseen assassin. They had made some progress in determining what nature of person it was. During the investigation, a faint trace of ionic energy was detected, leading from a clearing in a forest ten miles from the Palace to the Palace itself. The ionic energy saturated the interior of the Palace. Some traces were older, some only a few days old, meaning the assassin had been inside the Palace keeping close observation of the Queen.

Investigators used ki-attuned goggles to try and get a clear picture of the assassin. When they found none, they felt it safe to determine that the attacker was mechanical in nature.

That was where the progress ended. Currently, they were trying to compile a list of all known mechanical beings that emitted ionic energy. That would take time; time they feared they didn't have.

As far as Sarada was concerned, her condition was only deteriorating. The tetrodotoxin in her system had repelled every one of the possible cures they injected her with. With each passing hour, her life came closer and closer to ending.

Lady Maiz, guardian of Vocado, worked endlessly to improve her healing magic enough to end this ordeal herself. The problem was that her ability was with magic was scarce and limited. It was becoming more evident as the days ticked by that this was over her head and out of her hands. It was even more evident that there may have been no hope for Sarada.

"Nothing," the doctor told her after another failed attempt at curing her. "It changed its chemical structure again so this serum had no effect."

Maiz sighed heavily and nodded. "I see. Just... just keep trying." Ishtar had left earlier that day to gather Earth's dragonballs and wish the Saiyans who were killed by the Tuffles this last year back to life. That number would include Parsley. Which was good, because with Sarada out of commission and Tasure out looking for a missing person with Totoma and his mate, the rest of the Saiyans were vulnerable, even though the vast majority of them had gain a lot of strength over the last year. Having Parsley there would help tremendously.

For now, there was nothing for her to do but sit and wait to hear from Ishtar.

The slow, but steady beep from the heart monitor on Sarada's healing pod was the only tell-tale sign that the Queen was still fighting, still holding on. If there was anyone who could hold out long enough to find a way through, it was her.
    The Great Galloping shot through the stars, the Saiyan Homeworld scant minutes away.

It was always something, wasn't it?

It seemed every time Held planned to finally, return home, something conspired to get his attention. If he wasn't wanted for genocide, he was saving the earth. If he wasn't saving the earth, he was being flung in another dimension. If he was not being flung in another dimension, he spent time with his friends partying...Well, he also spent some time investigating the source of his misfortune, but that often involved partying.

The last one was his fault, but given how he had finally be vindicated--or 'forgiven' rather--for his supposed crime, he could be forgiven for his celebration.

But then, finally, when all the games had come to an end, he had the misfortune of keeping up with intergalactic politics. It had barely been two days since the news about Queen Sarada and how she had been laid low had reached the Nevadian. Originally, he had assumed it to be a temporary state of affairs. Saiyans were a hardy bunch, and a Queen of all things would have the best care that Saiyan ingenuity could muster...Which, perhaps was not the best in the galaxy, but was not exactly lacking.

And yet, her comatose state lingered.

The Nevadian had wrestled with his choices, albeit briefly.

His trail back to Nevada was long, and Vocado was hardly out of the way. Technically, it was a sizeable distance from Nevada, but a minor detour considering the journey he had ahead of him. He briefly wondered if his skills would be of use, where apparently the entirety of the Saiyan world was not.

He quickly decided that it would have been far worse to not even make the attempt to see if that were the case.

The main issue that had caused the Nevadian pause was simple. The Saiyans and Nevadians were not allies. While Held and Sarada might be, Held Debon, Privateer of Nevada, and Sarada, Queen of All Saiyans were not. There perhaps was no formal declaration of war between the two sides, but there had been a struggle of power long before Held was born.

Was the mere consideration of the idea treason? Would he be shunned amongst his own for allowing the figurehead of the Saiyans to not only live, but attempting to actively save her life? Would the Saiyans themselves seek to block his way?

Sarada--and her predecessor--had brought some level of reform to their people, true.

But to believe that a Nevadian would go out of his way to save a Saiyan for mere goodwill, might have been a bridge too far. Or, perhaps in their desperation, they might not care.

Held sighed deeply, pushing the web of politics out of his mind. Sarada, first and foremost, was not an enemy by any stretch of the imagination. They had fought and bled side by side, by choice, and if nothing else, Held did not consider her a detriment to the universe at large, or take any pleasure in her death.

If Held had considered politics, he would have come to the same decision. Sarada was--somehow--making the Saiyan race stronger, but also ironing out their more....unsavory traits, or atleast attempting to with her reforms. It would be fools errand to allow simply allow such progress to go down the drain.

So, it was decided.

The Nevadian flared his power, considerable enough to get the attention of anyone who bothered to pay attention as his ship approached the Saiyan home world.

"Well...Here we go."

Pressing a button on the closest terminal, the Nevadian sent out a broadcast.

"This is Held Debon. I've come to aid Queen Sarada, as meager as my assistance might prove to be. Please Respond."

Quick, and to the point. He cut the broadcast, sighing.

"So....Are we up for this, Crazy Horn?" Held asked his companion, turning his head to the left, "I'm not exactly what one would consider a--"

"After all your pleading and cajoling to get me to render aid, now you waver?" The Unicorn asked, its 'voice' reverberating throughout the ship, "How disappointing."

The Majestic Beast tilted its head to the side, before snorting.

"Only weaklings would lose hope before even seeing the trials that await."
    Last edited by Miburo; 11-18-2018 at 09:13 PM.

Parsley felt something within her shift slightly. She wasn't sure what happened, but she felt different than she had in the last however long she had been in Purgatory. "..." She glanced from one horizon to the other, hoping that the others around her had noticed it to.

To her consternation and confusion, it seemed to be business as usual as far as they were concerned.

"Hm," Azor hummed quietly. "Heh. Your halo's gone."

She raised an eyebrow, then cast her gaze skyward. Sure enough, she couldn't see the ring that had been floating above her head since the moment she arrived. That meant only one thing; the shift she felt was her returning to life.

Parsley was alive again.

For a very long time, she said nothing. Shek'hinah had been telling the truth; Sarada had found it within herself to wish her sister back to life, despite all she had done to her, said to her. She swallowed, and found her throat had gotten tight. "I see," she said pointedly. "I guess this is goodbye."

"Seems like it. If you're lucky, you won't see me again." When she raised an eyebrow, he explained. "If you plan on redeeming yourself like you said, when you die for good, you'll go to heaven. Me, I'm stuck here forever." Before she could say anything, he raised a hand. "Don't bother wasting a wish bringing me back. I've long since come to terms. It's better than hell, that's for sure."

"Very well."

She couldn't wait to see Avoca again. A white film enveloped her body, and she started to fade away. "Goodbye, Azor. Thanks for everything." Before he could reply, she was gone.

"Goodbye, Parsley," he replied nevertheless.

------------

In a flash, Parsley suddenly found herself on her homeworld, Vocado, along with millions of other Saiyans who had been dead just minutes earlier. To say that there was mass hysteria and panic was a complete understatement. Millions of bodies just popping up out of nowhere in the middle of the lone populated city on the planet was sure to cause at least some disruption.

She looked around; she was merely one of several million faces looking bewildered and panicked.

She couldn't feel Avoca's energy, but she felt Sarada's. It was weak, but wasn't dangerously low. She had likely just gotten back from a difficult battle.

Parsley wanted to go see her, to thank her for at least making provisions to wish her back to life, but something stopped her from doing so. She's going to be busy managing this madness in the middle of the city. I can always come back later. It was then that she received a message - a voice beckoning her to Earth to help fight someone named Luop. A Threshling knight wanted to fight the strongest fighters on Earth, and Parsley had been counted among them.

How touching, and the perfect excuse to leave.

She accepted, and was whisked several light years away in an instant.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default Bridging the gap, skip to the present

Since parting the forest shrine of the Bear and returning to the world from the Lookout above, Ochazuke had found beyond the surface the sublime, greater affectation within the spirit of this world. Among ties that bound him with those that had come before, and those that since approached from beyond, all affirmed within him a greater sense of purpose. They were all of them, these fire-forged friends, strengthened in some way by the silent force turning this planet through the cosmos.

Small wonder then, how the water and soils of this tumultuous sphere had endured so much. Those who sought to stand among the Earth seemed to intuitively learn from its way, and rather than fall to that ravenous impulse to induce it to dust and call it 'conquest', found the strength to confront the darkness within themselves. If these many visitors among their company could find a better way beyond the savagery that permeated the greater universe, perhaps then humanity too could remember itself. To eyes so near to sights so familiar, it was easy to lose perception of the way of things, to accept them as they were. Without need for examination, it was too far easy to forget.

When Nevanlinna had returned to the Lookout and explained the terms of her exile, he had been first skeptical of her shift in view, but for the presence of her new - Saiyan - ward. Still, there was no love lost between him and the Threshling, and as concerned the unseen all-seeing eye of their god, he had answer enough in the path of Zxu'ro. So while the Princess lodged upon the Lookout, he had parted to seek a master far nearer to his heart.

There was breach on the far side of Capital City penitentiary. A hole in the prison wall opening to a determinate, dead end. She was no longer there, neither was Red Colonel. No matter who Ochazuke asked there were no answers, not from the wardens, the suits, not even from Pantaloon himself that would reveal more to him about how this could have happened. He promised Kenshiko he would return; had he expired the word of bond by waiting too long again?

The closer he was brought to realizing the dream of a past gone by, the tighter he gripped upon it; all the more it slipped from his fingers. That day, he wordlessly he departed to find solitude, and perhaps a means to find what he sought.

Seated there in Wastes among the shadow of ruin, Ochazuke sat in the middle of a meditation. The blood this blasted heath drank was still fresh in his memory, but in tracing the spiritual genius of this place and drawing upon the energies of a different Woven Path shown to him by means of the Bear's Strength, he practiced the skill of listening to that uniting, sublime font that issued through the planet.

One hundred thousand different life forces each rose to his awareness tethered by that unseen thread, the subdued voice of living presence ebbing through like water through errant cracks in the mantle. Reaching and listening he felt the strength of the departed ancients fill him, and knew a figment of the deeper presence of all that walked upon the earth.

All, that is, except that he wished to know.

After the time skip:

A lone ship bypasses Earth’s new defensive grid as the magic tunes carved on it make it invisible to them.

Leaving the shop after hiding it, he taps a magi-tech device that will broadcast his next words to the entire world.

“Attention Earthlings, my name is Sir Luop Nosredna, Knight of the Bronze, servant of the Threshling Empire. I have come to this planet for two purposes: 1) the Priestess Anula will be given to me for execution. 2) I challenge your strongest fighters for the right to this planet. The Threshling Empire expands, in the name of our Queen, and we seek to convert your world. Come forth to accept my challenge and bring me the traitor Anula. My coordinates are as follows.”

It was in the middle of this vain pursuit that he felt it rail against his very spirit. The words echoed through void torn through the locus, carried through means of an exogenous magic. An empty presence at once great in its threats, yet subtley familiar.

The Threshling had again returned to claim dominion over the Earth, no doubt under the banner of Auroc's slavish conceit. They dared to call it 'conversion.'

Ochazuke opened his eyes without a word, and tore himself from the ground in hasty flight to answer the challenge.
    Last edited by grampagen; 11-18-2018 at 09:22 PM.

OT: I’m actually going to retcon a bit and say the dragon got summoned only a bit after Luop’s message. The wishes were to revive the Saiyans that were killed in the assault, to bring them back to the Saiyan homeworld, and to bring Parsley and any other friendly fighter to Earth (Jinzi tried to wish away the threat, but Tiamat said he was somehow resistant) to help out.

So there, Parsley is back and anyone offworld can use this as an excuse to pop in if they like.

OT: I have forgetting about Qaztoh wish to lower her kind's birthrate so that female Toadians will have lower birthrates.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    The Nevadian flared his power, considerable enough to get the attention of anyone who bothered to pay attention as his ship approached the Saiyan home world.

"Well...Here we go."

Pressing a button on the closest terminal, the Nevadian sent out a broadcast.

"This is Held Debon. I've come to aid Queen Sarada, as meager as my assistance might prove to be. Please Respond."

Quick, and to the point. He cut the broadcast, sighing.
    Those on duty in the Flight Control terminal felt Held's power long before they received his transmission. "A Nevadian," one of the two men sighed. "What's he want?" When he received the transmission, however, his eyebrows merged into his hairline. "A Nevadian? Willingly showing up to help a Saiyan?"

"The Queen, no less," his partner added. "I figured they hated us as much as we hate them. Huh." He tapped a button to respond. "This is Vocado Flight Control. You have been recognized. Standby."

He quickly contacted Mato and relayed the situation to him. "So, do we let him through?"

=Held Debon. ...Name sounds familiar. I think he's one of Her Majesty's allies from Earth. I don't know how they would have met there, but... he'd have to be if he made his way all the way out here. Nevada isn't exactly close. Let him through.=

The flight control personnel sighed and nodded, even though Mato was elsewhere in the city. "Great Galloping, you've been granted permission to dock. Please report to docking station fifteen at the following coordinates. There will be an escort to take you to Her Highness."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Maiz waited patiently for Bekon to do his work in the kitchen. She recalled talking with Tasure years ago about him and how adept he was at crafting culinary masterpieces. She would have no reason to lie and - given the situation now - if she had been exaggerating, she wouldn't have brought him. That she did meant there was some merit to her words in his regard.

She had to admit, beneath the deep-seated concern for her young ward, Maiz was curious if it was possible to bestow healing properties to food. If so, then she was shocked Saiyans hadn't discovered it by now.

A short time elapsed before Bekon returned with a red potion. The doctor in charge of Sarada's care took it and hooked it up to the part of the healing pod that fed her the serums intravenously.

Unbearably tense moments ticked by slowly one by one as the potion was injected into Sarada by the machine. The doctor never took his eyes off the screen displaying her vitals, almost attempting to will them to improve. Then, "I don't believe it."

"She's cured?" Maiz wondered hopefully.

"Not quite, but she's stabilized. Her heart rate has increased to normal levels and brain activity has improved. She's not out of the woods yet, but she's better than she was a few minutes ago."

It wasn't exactly what she wanted, but it was still good. She sighed silently and nodded. "Good to hear. Keep me posted if she improves further." With that, she stepped out into the hall, gesturing for Tasure and Bekon to follow her. "Thank you," she said to the man with genuine gratitude. "It may not have worked as well as you hoped, but you bought her more time. Thanks."
    Bekon nodded. "It was nothing. This... toxin is odd, from what that datapad had on it. Self-evolving to counter-act antivenin and such... almost acts like some sort of virus. Still, while I'm sure the... potion did have some effect on the quantity of the toxin, most of the improvement was simply the result of repairing the damage that had already been done. If I stick around, I think I'll be able to keep her stable long enough for it to run its course. Eventually, her body should metabolize the toxins... or at least I would hope so."

"...ahh, if only the Senzu powder I had wasn't so damn old. Just a few years newer and that young lady would be up already!" Getting ahold of that stuff wasn't easy or cheap, even for the older stuff. Still... even just that potion half-working was far, far better than it not working at all.

Tasure stared down the hall, racking her brain for anything else that could help. One of the healers from Namek, perhaps? The Nevadians also had their fair share of skilled healers, as well. However, right now she didn't have the energy to even instant transmission, so going to either Nevada or Namek was out of the question for now.

"Once my energy recovers, I'll head to Namek and Nevada and pull some strings. The nameks, especially, owe us for saving their green asses just a few days ago. Heh, speaking of which... you'll want to cross Chill off the list of potential threats to the Empire," said Tasure, who allowed herself a small grin at the mention of Chill's demise. It may have sounded like bragging, but, in truth, she was trying to cheer Maiz up with news of the Empire being just a little bit safer now, even with their queen in such a condition.

"So, Maiz, how's that guardian thing going for you?" asked Tasure. "Gotten your gnarled staff carved yet, or are you still deciding on the design?"
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 11-18-2018 at 09:39 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    AT GP Earth HQ Lieutenant Stratovarius is doing paper work while watching the news on news a important discovery is announce by the anchorman a Namekian saying " this Galaxy Express News with a important announcement , just in group of archaeologists have made important discovery on planet Dune in the West Galaxy." "we have a reporter there live there on the scene." the live footage being show then cuts to a reporter in desert and behind her are the ruins of a vast kingdom.

the reporter who is humanoid alien with cat ears , a tail and fluffy cat paws looks back and then says on her microphone " as you can see behind on planet Dune are the ruins of a vast kingdom." " a group of archaeologists have discover that these ruins were was the Kingdom of Zerxes!" " the Kingdom of Zerxes was thought to be a myth but it actually exists!"

"a group of professional translators have found ancient text carve in stone that translates to the Kingdom of Zerxes." " now the question is what happen to this ancient Kingdom ?" " archaeologists say that the Zerxes ruins are more than 900,000 years old!" " we know that there once was a real Omestris and now we know that the kingdom of Zerxes also did exist ."

" it wasn't just a fable!" " yes this is important discovery indeed." while watching the news Lieutenant Stratovarius makes a comment saying " wow so it did exist after?" " the Kingdom of Zerxes was just a fable."

" hmm I wonder other members of the Galaxy Police are watching this news?" " discover that fable kingdom did in fact exist is a important discovery!" on the news the reporter than says " oh and there's more the archeologist have also discover a mural with ancient writing on it." translators have translate writing on the mural and say that it talks about a powerful and terrible ancient being refer to as Nyarlathotep the Crawling Chaos."

"a being that promises to grant anyone who summons any knowledge they seek include knowledge like the secret to immortality." " translators also say that the writing on the Mural also state that this ancient being can't not physically interact with mortals and the Mural is used as a way for it to communicate and as a conduit to channeling it's vast power."

" they say that the writing goes on to say that" this ancient being will manipulate and twisted who ever accepts it's offer." " turn them into something that is vile and wicked." " finally the translators say that end part of the writing on the Mural says beware Nyarlathotep do not contact him at all cost if you treasure your humanity and your sanity ." " translators say that the writings on the mural are a warning."

watching the news Lieutenant Stratovarius replies to this saying " okay now I'm think I know what might have happen to the Kingdom of Zerxes."
    for Kingofpie

Lieutenant Stratovarius goes to talk to Lieutenant Blizzar saying " hey Blizzar did you catch the news ." " a group of archeologists discover the ruins of the Kingdom of Zerxes on Planet Dune in the West Galaxy." " meaning that the fable kingdom of Zerxes will did exist ." " it wasn't just a myth." " they say that the ruins are over 900,000 years old." "oh apparently there's also this mural for this ancient evil being on the planet , and the writing on the mural refers to this being as Nyarlathotep The Crawling Chaos."

" I heard the name Nyarlathotep before but it was Nyarlathotep The Wicked not Nyarlathotep the Crawling Chaos."
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Making no attempt to block, Zaofans Optics strikes the Golem square in its face...pushing it off balance as it drops Zaofan from a second story height and falls back on its rear.
    "HAH! HAHAHAH! My powers! They work in here! They wor--"

No sooner did Zaofan hit the ground, the other golem advanced quickly upon him, four arms crackling with energy. This one was only slightly larger then him, but upon the first swing of its first the impact felt like a thrown bulldozer was behind it....and they were being delivered in rapid succession.
    WHAM

"Ooof!" Zaofan does several forward somersaults to try to get some distance from behind. The smaller golem is fast, and for one who prides himself on his speed, the chef would have to try to think fast, act faster. "So, one's gimmick is strength, and the other's gimmick is speed, eh? Well then..."

He brings extends the index and middle fingers of both hands up, but wraps the other fingers on his right hand over the two extended fingers on his left hand. "Magic golem! You and your world confound me to no end! But let it be known that while you probably have your own masters, so do I! Masters of ki and spirit. The masters of the Ten Schools!" Swinging both hands left to right, he activates the Wolf's Prowl, which increases his speed by a factor of 3.

Using his speed boost, he attempts to outmaneuver the smaller golem while keeping an eye on the giant. Zipping behind the small golem, he grabs it by the shoulders, and unleashes a point-blank Optic Blast aimed at the back of its head.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    "HAH! HAHAHAH! My powers! They work in here! They wor--"

WHAM

"Ooof!" Zaofan does several forward somersaults to try to get some distance from behind. The smaller golem is fast, and for one who prides himself on his speed, the chef would have to try to think fast, act faster. "So, one's gimmick is strength, and the other's gimmick is speed, eh? Well then..."

He brings extends the index and middle fingers of both hands up, but wraps the other fingers on his right hand over the two extended fingers on his left hand. "Magic golem! You and your world confound me to no end! But let it be known that while you probably have your own masters, so do I! Masters of ki and spirit. The masters of the Ten Schools!" Swinging both hands left to right, he activates the Wolf's Prowl, which increases his speed by a factor of 3.

Using his speed boost, he attempts to outmaneuver the smaller golem while keeping an eye on the giant. Zipping behind the small golem, he grabs it by the shoulders, and unleashes a point-blank Optic Blast aimed at the back of its head.
    The smaller golem throws a flurry of punches as soon as Zaofan gets within range, but his increase in speed allows him to slip past its defense and clear its field of vision. Now behind, his optic blast cracks the back of its head and sends it toppling over...however, in a feat of agility one wouldn't expect from a golem it catches itself on the ground with all fours hands and uses them for forward flip back onto its feet....grabbing chuncks of rubble and flinging them at the cook.

The larger golem lifts itself back up and prepares to move in on Zaofan, but finds its movements impeded.

Up in the ruined hole, Etrina seems to be weakly casting a spell to slow its efforts.

After the time skip:

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

It was in the middle of this vain pursuit that he felt it rail against his very spirit. The words echoed through void torn through the locus, carried through means of an exogenous magic. An empty presence at once great in its threats, yet subtley familiar.

The Threshling had again returned to claim dominion over the Earth, no doubt under the banner of Auroc's slavish conceit. They dared to call it 'conversion.'

Ochazuke opened his eyes without a word, and tore himself from the ground in hasty flight to answer the challenge.
    "OCHAZUKE!" he would hear from the distance. Zaofan arcs in from above and speeds up to match a parallel course, joining him in mid-flight, white aura flailing about while he maintains his course. "So, you heard the summon, too, apparently! I should've known you'd never be one to turn down a challenge! Threshlings cause no end to trouble, am I right?" he says in jest, happy to see his martial brother. "Once more unto the breach, dear friend!"