Page 643 of 782 FirstFirst ... 143543593633639640641642643644645646647653693743 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Ohohoho," Blizzar nodded. "Perhaps it's best you keep that one to yourself, eh?" He replied, in a tone that alluded yo the fact that whispering in such close proximity to Incenio was both immensely suspicious and could also result in him overhearing something they wouldn't want him to.
    Althena keeps silent and writes notes on four of the other images that she drew that read in her native written language which is a logographic writing system that uses strange symbols to represent words and phases . The fighter name Wolf is a hunter that has some sort of advance armor and she seems to have a power level that's the same as that Toadian Big Papa Toadil. Another one is Titanus is giant of a man who is hiding his appearance behind a mask . He's suppressing his power level to just over 500,000 and it seems he has growth powers.

Sgt. Meehsas seems to be a forthright and honorable man and he's only doing this to get money to help for a cause. His power level is one million eight hundred thousand. then There's Candy her power level is hidden , she reeks of magic and a selfish desire bought her to this tournament. Althena does this to make sure that Incenio can't read what she wrote on the four images.

OOC: I hope Blizzar has a universal translator with him.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-18-2019 at 10:12 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Safely sequestered inside the room Sarada told them to stay in, Pinach and Rutaba talk between themselves. "I think that giant frog thing was talking about our park," he said.

"Sounded like it, unless they own one too. But! She was talking about rigging the games so she could cheat people out of their money! That's not right."

"No it's not." He clenched his fist and shook with righteous indignation. "It's unjust to knowingly cheat people out of their hard-earned money. No matter what this Captain Stratosphere says!"

"I don't think that's his name..."

"I doesn't matter! We need to make sure that road thing understands why ripping people off is wrong. If she wants to help, she's gonna do it the right way!"

"Yeah! Let's go find her and set her straight."

They finished their pudding cups and ran out of the room to find Qaztoh.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Safely sequestered inside the room Sarada told them to stay in, Pinach and Rutaba talk between themselves. "I think that giant frog thing was talking about our park," he said.

"Sounded like it, unless they own one too. But! She was talking about rigging the games so she could cheat people out of their money! That's not right."

"No it's not." He clenched his fist and shook with righteous indignation. "It's unjust to knowingly cheat people out of their hard-earned money. No matter what this Captain Stratosphere says!"

"I don't think that's his name..."

"I doesn't matter! We need to make sure that road thing understands why ripping people off is wrong. If she wants to help, she's gonna do it the right way!"

"Yeah! Let's go find her and set her straight."

They finished their pudding cups and ran out of the room to find Qaztoh.

Qaztoh is in her room looking over the blueprints of the device that will limit the birth rate of her species. " Okay now I need to start gathering up the necessary material to start building a prototype for testing and for that I need money, right now I have two theorizes on what I'm calling Super Fertilization. Theory one it' could be lethal and I need to take in account Male Toadians too and lower their potency . Theory two it will result in advance growth making new born Toadians bigger and stronger than the generations that came before them. " Qaztoh said to herself

Praxat is walking around the Lookout looking at pictures of the Petting zoo she had put in for Pinch and Rutaba's Park " Yeah this is going to be a nice addition to their park and children love animals. I made sure that every animal was either docile or domestic . Qaztoh talks about how this space pirate crew she's been went for three years are good people but than their Captain told her it's okay to cheat people out of their money. So I'm not sure there as good of people as Qaztoh makes them out to be." Praxat said
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Qaztoh is in her room looking over the blueprints of the device that will limit the birth rate of her species. " Okay now I need to start gathering up the necessary material to start building a prototype for testing and for that I need money, right now I have two theorizes on what I'm calling Super Fertilization. Theory one it' could be lethal and I need to take in account Male Toadians too and lower their potency . Theory two it will result in advance growth making new born Toadians bigger and stronger than the generations that came before them. " Qaztoh said to herself

Praxat is walking around the Lookout looking at pictures of the Petting zoo she had put in for Pinch and Rutaba's Park " Yeah this is going to be a nice addition to their park and children love animals. I made sure that every animal was either docile or domestic . Qaztoh talks about how this space pirate crew she's been went for three years are good people but than their Captain told her it's okay to cheat people out of their money. So I'm not sure there as good of people as Qaztoh makes them out to be." Praxat said
    Pinach heard Qaztoh talking about some Super Fertilization machine thing. Whatever it was, it wasn't any of their business.

Not that they would understand anyway.

He knocked on her door. "Hey, we heard you talking about our amusement park. We need to talk to you."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Spidus.

By far the strangest thing here, the....creature...has no discernible power level. It has massive psychic capabilities, however. It’s desires are not known.

Brandenburg Cattel.

Magic and ki user. Quite potent. Around 600,000 PL. Wants the gem.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 02-19-2019 at 08:29 AM.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Slamming Sammy Soco.

A Musician and rocker of high acclaim. A celebrity of high regard. Power level at about 700,000 but seems to be suppressing.

Has a wicked looking guitar with him and has some level of magic to go with his ki.

Anubis.

Some sort of bounty hunter or cop. Seems legit and is doing this to test his skills.
    His cybernetic nature hides his power level.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Slamming Sammy Soco.

A Musician and rocker of high acclaim. A celebrity of high regard. Power level at about 700,000 but seems to be suppressing.

Has a wicked looking guitar with him and has some level of magic to go with his ki.

Anubis.

Some sort of bounty hunter or cop. Seems legit and is doing this to test his skills.
    His cybernetic nature hides his power level.
    Althena writes down notes on these illustrations in her native tongue that read. the fighter Spidus is a really strange creature and I'm drawing a blank on it's power level. It has massive psychic capabilities but it's desires are unknown. the Fighter Brandenburg Cattel. t he's quite the potent Ki and Magic user. He also wants the Gem!

next is Slamming Sammy Soco he's celebrity musician of high acclaim and high regard. His power level is at 700,000 but it seems to be suppressed. He carries a guitar with him and has some access to magic to go along with his Ki. Then there's Anubis he's some sort of law enforcer . he's doing this to test his skills. his mechanical body makes it impossible for me to read his power level.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-19-2019 at 11:07 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Pinach heard Qaztoh talking about some Super Fertilization machine thing. Whatever it was, it wasn't any of their business.

Not that they would understand anyway.

He knocked on her door. "Hey, we heard you talking about our amusement park. We need to talk to you."
    " Just a second . Okay now what should I called the device oh I got it The Egg Production Reducer , cause it's purpose will be to reduce production of how many eggs a living creature that lays eggs can produced. Now I just have to get this Super Fertilization theory figure out. I know what happens to plants when their are over fertilized they die , but is the same true for egg laying animals ?" Qaztoh said.

Qaztoh opens her door . " Yeah what is this about the park?" Qaztoh said.
    My Forum check it out

Count Vada.

An unknown alien, who seems to be Noble. Has a regal bearing. Power level of 1,500,000. Seems an honorable warrior.

King Hoht.

Some sort of gargoyle or demon. Strong, 1,000,000 power level. Definetly wants the gem and definetly has a bad vibe about him.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

" Just a second . Okay now what should I called the device oh I got it The Egg Production Reducer , cause it's purpose will be to reduce production of how many eggs a living creature that lays eggs can produced. Now I just have to get this Super Fertilization theory figure out. I know what happens to plants when their are over fertilized they die , but is the same true for egg laying animals ?" Qaztoh said.

Qaztoh opens her door . " Yeah what is this about the park?" Qaztoh said.
    Whatever Qaztoh was talking about was weird. When she came out finally, Pinach cleared his throat. "We heard you talking to that other frog person about you scamming our customers. We came to tell you not to. We want to run an honest fun park. Understand?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Bell.

A beautiful women with a mysterious aura about her. Doesn’t seem strong, only a 500,000 power level, but she seems to be hiding something. Doesn’t want the gem.

The Voiceless.

Some sort of cyborg. Face is unseen due to the hood, but there is an air of menace about him. And the smell of death and blood.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Planter.

Natural magic and ki user. Seems like a living plant life form, unknown as of yet.

Seems neutral towards the tournament.

Korry.

Some sort of aquatic alien race. Magic and psychic seems to be his purview. Power level is about 600,000. Wants the gem.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 02-19-2019 at 08:12 AM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Thrush Calivar.

A bounty hunter, mercenary, and privateer. Here for the money. 1,500,000 Power Level.

Horn.

A demon was of some sort. Very powerful. 1,300,000 power level and seems very magical and psionic in nature. A dark aura.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Flam.

Some sort of spellcaster. There are glyphs on his skin and floating about him in the air, and he seems to be muttering something. You cannot get anything else off him.

Samson.

And the final fighter is....Samson Balon. The alternate of Zaofan and Ochazuke’s master is here as well, looking stronger and fiercer than ever. His power level is about 900,000 and he seems to be here to challenge himself.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Althena keeps silent and writes notes on four of the other images that she drew that read in her native written language which is a logographic writing system that uses strange symbols to represent words and phases . The fighter name Wolf is a hunter that has some sort of advance armor and she seems to have a power level that's the same as that Toadian Big Papa Toadil. Another one is Titanus is giant of a man who is hiding his appearance behind a mask . He's suppressing his power level to just over 500,000 and it seems he has growth powers.

Sgt. Meehsas seems to be a forthright and honorable man and he's only doing this to get money to help for a cause. His power level is one million eight hundred thousand. then There's Candy her power level is hidden , she reeks of magic and a selfish desire bought her to this tournament. Althena does this to make sure that Incenio can't read what she wrote on the four images.

OOC: I hope Blizzar has a universal translator with him.
    Blizzar nodded, having conveniently studied ancient linguistic systems back in the GP academy.
    Last edited by KingofPie; 02-19-2019 at 04:40 PM.