Page 648 of 782 FirstFirst ... 148548598638644645646647648649650651652658698748 ... LastLast
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Blizzar really does play the game well...I don't know if I'm impressed, or slightly concerned....

"Well, he certainly looks strong enough, but I usually like to atleast see what they've got before I put my faith--"

He glanced at the screen showcasing the tournament area below, "--And more importantly my money on someone. I thought 600,000 or so should be decent. Enough to take have some fun, but it's after the opening rounds, that's where I'm really hoping to cut loose."

He laughed following a sip from his goblet.

"I half thought about doing a bracket, but sometimes it's more fun to fly by the seat of your pants, eh? Not to mention, I like to make atleast slightly informed decisions...Even if it's by a few minutes and the skin of my teeth."
    "There is a certain thrill in that, I agree," Blizzar nodded, before going on to admit, "I certainly could stand to do more of that. I have a tendency to overthink my decisions. Of course, this is informed by all I have seen throughout my life and what my precession have endured," he sighed, before turning to glance at Incenio. "For instance, I once swore to never make the mistakes my family did that caused them to leave Arcosia-Prime. But, of course, once tourninghemhey told me of it's destruction, I...why I realized in hindsight that it was simply the correct course of action."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Incenio smiles.

“Seems Deathstalker made me some money. I’m sure Titanus will too.”

In a minute Titanus and Queen Sarada are shown to be the next match.
    "Such confidence, Incenio," Blizzar shook his head. "I wouldn't count out the so called queen just yet. She seems like she has some fire to her!"

"I have full confidence that I will recoup the losses for my group and then some," Blizzar glanced, turning to Held. "I have set up a group betting pool. "2,500,000,000 credits to start and..." Blizzar noted, folding his arms and looking ul in the air to calculate mentally. "Now we have 2,499,400,000. No big loss, but...next time I hope your slightly informed decisions are a little more informed," the Arcosian laughed.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Titanus’ powerlevel jumps to over 800,000 as he bats the blasts away and appears behind her, kicking her back down to the arena. He powers up a red energy blast and throws it up into the sky, the crimson ball of light radiating as it spins high.
    Sarada managed to right herself before she crash-landed. She hovered a foot or two above the ground and watched Titanus power up. His power rose, but he was barely stronger than her.

Is he holding back more?

Sarada decided to tempt fate and powered up herself. Her aura flashed as her power rose to over a million. She was the stronger of the two again.

Instead of attacking right away, she restrained herself and decided to wait for him to make his move.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

He grunts and seems to grow another few feet, eleven foot tall now as his power level jumps to 1,200,000. The red energy sphere shatters and starts raining down a gentle rain of red energy all over the arena.

Titanus smiles.

“Blood Rain: Acid Shower!”

Each drop of energy that hits Sarada burns like some sort of molecular acid, eating at her clothing and any exposed flesh or hair. The arena also becomes pock marked as well from the attack.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

He grunts and seems to grow another few feet, eleven foot tall now as his power level jumps to 1,200,000. The red energy sphere shatters and starts raining down a gentle rain of red energy all over the arena.

Titanus smiles.

“Blood Rain: Acid Shower!”

Each drop of energy that hits Sarada burns like some sort of molecular acid, eating at her clothing and any exposed flesh or hair. The arena also becomes pock marked as well from the attack.
    !!!

He had some kind of growth power. His size increased, and so did his power. Sarada was ready to fight larger enemies, thanks to her training with Ishtar, but she wasn't ready for a literal acid rain.

I could transform and end this here and now, but where's the fun in that? Yes, because getting hit with acid that was literally burning her flesh and hair was soooooo much fun.

Tch.

She made her move. She let loose a Roar of Defiance to blow away any acid drops that were about to singe her even more. She then slammed her hands onto the arena floor, letting off a yellow flash of light before kicking up and unleashing a volley of energy blasts.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

A tall, beautiful, elegant women walked out in what seemed like an expensive gown instead of martial gear. She smirks as the Toadian fighter, dwarfing her, walks out against her.

The fight starts and Toadil launches a blistering barrage of kicks and punches, but Vatta simply smiles and dodges each one with flawless grace. Her movements, even in the dress, is quick and effortless.

Toadil hops back and unleashes lightning strikes from his mouth, the bolts crackling but Vatta simple holds a hand up and blocks each one.

When he settles back, she smirks and dashes forward on her high heeled shoes at speeds that shouldn’t be possible. Her strikes are impossible to count for most, and she clearly lands hundreds on Toadil, but to his credit the Toadian eats the damage with little evidence of harm.

Vatta flies back and up, looking him up and down as he leaps upward after her, hands glowing purple. He lands a punch to her face that doesn’t even move her, and the two begin an intricate ballet of punching and kicking that lasts a minute or so, mostly him not hitting her and her physical attacks not effecting his super durable body.

However, after a blistering series of kicks sent Toadil to the arena ground, Vatta starts powering up her fire attacks. Her arms engulf in molten slag and she rains down volcanic looking energy attacks on Toadil. His withstands most of it, but eventually he passes out due to an inability to breathe and falls unconscious. She relents and floats down, looking completely unruffled. She bows slightly at the cheering crowd as healers tended to Toadil and the arena was being cleaned up.

Incenio smiles.

“Seems Deathstalker made me some money. I’m sure Titanus will too.”

In a minute Titanus and Queen Sarada are shown to be the next match.
    '"Oh come on!" The Nevadian groaned, covering his eyes with his face,displeased with Toadills prowess, "Were all those muscles for show?! I thought he'd at least make it competitive!"

Reaching out on the plate before him, he grasped at what could only be some form of Nachos, grabbing a handfull.

"I'm not sure who got it worse--" He placed the food into his mouth, crunching loudly, "Thatf Chrisf Guy, or Todilf. Atleasf the other guy didn make a complefe foof of himsel byf ringout."

Wiping his hands, on a nearby towel, he shrugged, as he swallowed the portion he had consumed."

"That's life, I suppose...Onto the next eh?" He asked to no one in particular. "..Good meal..."

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    !!!

He had some kind of growth power. His size increased, and so did his power. Sarada was ready to fight larger enemies, thanks to her training with Ishtar, but she wasn't ready for a literal acid rain.

I could transform and end this here and now, but where's the fun in that? Yes, because getting hit with acid that was literally burning her flesh and hair was soooooo much fun.

Tch.

She made her move. She let loose a Roar of Defiance to blow away any acid drops that were about to singe her even more. She then slammed her hands onto the arena floor, letting off a yellow flash of light before kicking up and unleashing a volley of energy blasts.
    He ignores them, even bigger at fifteen feet tall now, his power level jumping to 1,750,000 as he slams into Sarada, ribs cracking under his chair sized fist. As she doubles over, he grabs her by the shoulder and slams an open palmed energy blast into her face, sending her spiraling towards the ground below.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

'"Oh come on!" The Nevadian groaned, covering his eyes with his face,displeased with Toadills prowess, "Were all those muscles for show?! I thought he'd at least make it competitive!"

Reaching out on the plate before him, he grasped at what could only be some form of Nachos, grabbing a handfull.

"I'm not sure who got it worse--" He placed the food into his mouth, crunching loudly, "Thatf Chrisf Guy, or Todilf. Atleasf the other guy didn make a complefe foof of himsel byf ringout."

Wiping his hands, on a nearby towel, he shrugged, as he swallowed the portion he had consumed."

"That's life, I suppose...Onto the next eh?" He asked to no one in particular. "..Good meal..."

Incenio laughs.

“And what of this match, Held? Have you wagered yet?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "There is a certain thrill in that, I agree," Blizzar nodded, before going on to admit, "I certainly could stand to do more of that. I have a tendency to overthink my decisions. Of course, this is informed by all I have seen throughout my life and what my precession have endured," he sighed, before turning to glance at Incenio. "For instance, I once swore to never make the mistakes my family did that caused them to leave Arcosia-Prime. But, of course, once tourninghemhey told me of it's destruction, I...why I realized in hindsight that it was simply the correct course of action."
    "No wonder we get along so well, eh?" Held replied with a slink wink towards his ally, "I suppose opposites attract and all that."I like planning as much as the next guy, but you'll work yourself into a panic attack if you try to see too far ahead. My family used to be a bit uptight, too much for my tastes. It worked well enough, but it was so...draining, so constricting. Plans, on plans, on plans. If there's less than an 80% chance of victory, don't bother, trust me, this arrangement will work for both groups, blah blah blah"

He shrugged. "I love them, but it was certainly not a bad decision when I struck out on my own, decided to be my own man. I think we're all happier that way. We'd cramp each others style."

"Such confidence, Incenio," Blizzar shook his head. "I wouldn't count out the so called queen just yet. She seems like she has some fire to her!"

"I have full confidence that I will recoup the losses for my group and then some," Blizzar glanced, turning to Held. "I have set up a group betting pool. "2,500,000,000 credits to start and..." Blizzar noted, folding his arms and looking ul in the air to calculate mentally. "Now we have 2,499,400,000. No big loss, but...next time I hope your slightly informed decisions are a little more informed," the Arcosian laughed.
    "I suppose I do get carried away." Held replied sheepishly, "But, since you've gone through the trouble of setting up this sort of thing--And because I don't need you guilting me about losing our collective money--I guess fun time is over."

He laughed. "Well, just a bit of the fun. But it's all right, I've already gotten into the right kind of mood..."

Incenio laughs.

“And what of this match, Held? Have you wagered yet?”
    "Huh." He turned to Incenio, "I did get bit sidetracked, didn't I?" He asked rhetorically, laughing as he spoke.

"Decisions, Desicions..."

Now...Back to the game....

"I have to admit, Blizzar, your confidence gives me confidence." Held replied with a nod, putting a bet down on the datapad "I don't usually like people who refer to themselves by a title--It's a bit too pretentious for my tastes--But she certainly seems to have the spirit, if nothing else. Queen? Queen of what? The Damned? But, I digress."

Under his breath he muttered, "Besides, at least you can't blame me for losing money this time if we make the same bet."

!!!

Tch.

Meagan stood near Charco, watching Sarada's match with subsumed concern. She kept her outward appearance calm, just as she continued to suppress her ki, yet her emotions threatened to crack that suppression a little.

As she watched, she knew that Sarada was injured, and a part of her wondered if Isthar sensed it as well. She also knew that Sarada was not going to take the easy way out, reminding her of her own improbably easy win.

She also knew that her next opponent was an enigma of sorts, she watched the strange insectoid(?) alien fight, but she suspected that he/it held back. The glimpses she caught during the match-up after hers revealed a creature with powerful TK and possibly other psychic powers, and one more than willing to draw blood in order to win.

As she watched Sarada, she wondered how she was going to handle her own impending challenge.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

He ignores them, even bigger at fifteen feet tall now, his power level jumping to 1,750,000 as he slams into Sarada, ribs cracking under his chair sized fist. As she doubles over, he grabs her by the shoulder and slams an open palmed energy blast into her face, sending her spiraling towards the ground below.
    Pain blitzed through Sarada's entire body. She landed near the edge of the ring and for a few seconds, didn't move. Suddenly, her body jerked and she coughed up a sizable gob of blood. Her arms shifted under her so she could push herself to her knees.

Titanus was over fifteen feet tall now, and his power was nearly double hers. She cycled quickly through the techniques she knew and couldn't think of many that would help her. She wasn't sure of the limit to his ability, but if it went any higher, she was going to be nearly out of options.

Heh.

Back against the wall and she was nearly at the end of her rope. Oh really? The end of my rope. Not fucking likely!

She stood tall and clenched her fists. Within her, her Saiyan pride swelled.

No.

Not pride.

This feeling wasn't hollow and manufactured. It wasn't there to mask some inadequacy or weakness. It was whole, complete, ablaze with the flames that had always been buried deep with in.

Her Saiyan soul had come to life.

Her aura blazed and shifted. Gone was the crimson fire, and in its place was a pure white flame tinged with gold sparks that shot off in every direction. She was still badly hurt, but her power had swelled beyond what it had been previously. She wasn't sure how long she could keep this power going, so she had to work fast.

She shot into the air and cupped her hands together. "Galick Gun... FIRE!" The violet beam zoomed through the air, right for Titanus.

OOC: Saiyan Soul is active. 75% boost will expire in 1 post.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Space weed? Khan? These terms held no bearing on the two Heroes. "I don't know," Pinach said, rubbing his chin. "That sounds like a bribe, but Blizzar seems like an upstanding officer of the law! I guess it's all okay."
    Praxat chips in. " Khan was the person who taught me martial arts and Space weed other wise know as Juppter is well it's like the drug Marijuana , but up to eleven. It's illegal pretty much everywhere!" Praxat said Qaztoh makes a counter point to this .

" Well it's not the worst space drug out there, there are worst drugs out there that can really messed a person's body up." Qaztoh said
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-22-2019 at 06:19 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post

Althena who had just observe the fight crosses her arms . " that Toadian definitely is not a Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam master not even close! a Ki barrier or Tongue shield and Kamzkoto Maskuito Lazikui Gazikao would have turn the tide of that battle. a Ki barrier or Tongue shield would have been the best defenses against Fire base attacks , that Toadian would have known that if he was a Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam master." Althena said as her skin turns purple and a disappointed emoji appears in her pendent.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

"No wonder we get along so well, eh?" Held replied with a slink wink towards his ally, "I suppose opposites attract and all that."I like planning as much as the next guy, but you'll work yourself into a panic attack if you try to see too far ahead. My family used to be a bit uptight, too much for my tastes. It worked well enough, but it was so...draining, so constricting. Plans, on plans, on plans. If there's less than an 80% chance of victory, don't bother, trust me, this arrangement will work for both groups, blah blah blah"

He shrugged. "I love them, but it was certainly not a bad decision when I struck out on my own, decided to be my own man. I think we're all happier that way. We'd cramp each others style."
    Ha, fair enough!" Blizzar nodded. "Each of us have our own methods to playing these games of chance, after all!"

"I suppose I do get carried away." Held replied sheepishly, "But, since you've gone through the trouble of setting up this sort of thing--And because I don't need you guilting me about losing our collective money--I guess fun time is over."

He laughed. "Well, just a bit of the fun. But it's all right, I've already gotten into the right kind of mood..."

"Ah, I don't mean to pressure you, my friend! Although..." Blizzar tapped his chin in thought. "Perhaps these differing philosophies can be a sort of game in and of itself? I'll be interested in seeing which of us will bring back the most credits for our 'team' once this wonderful tourney is over."

"Huh." He turned to Incenio, "I did get bit sidetracked, didn't I?" He asked rhetorically, laughing as he spoke.

"Decisions, Desicions..."

Now...Back to the game....

"I have to admit, Blizzar, your confidence gives me confidence." Held replied with a nod, putting a bet down on the datapad "I don't usually like people who refer to themselves by a title--It's a bit too pretentious for my tastes--But she certainly seems to have the spirit, if nothing else. Queen? Queen of what? The Damned? But, I digress."

Under his breath he muttered, "Besides, at least you can't blame me for losing money this time if we make the same bet."
    "I've already bet one mullion on 'her highness', but feel free to put down a wager of your own," Blizzar mentioned. The look on his face was jovial, but he glanced at Held briefly to show that he was serious. They both knew what Sarada was capable of...and utilizing that knowledge could earn them even more bank...then, well. "Your choice, of course..."

Pain blitzed through Sarada's entire body. She landed near the edge of the ring and for a few seconds, didn't move. Suddenly, her body jerked and she coughed up a sizable gob of blood. Her arms shifted under her so she could push herself to her knees.

Titanus was over fifteen feet tall now, and his power was nearly double hers. She cycled quickly through the techniques she knew and couldn't think of many that would help her. She wasn't sure of the limit to his ability, but if it went any higher, she was going to be nearly out of options.

Heh.

Back against the wall and she was nearly at the end of her rope. Oh really? The end of my rope. Not fucking likely!

She stood tall and clenched her fists. Within her, her Saiyan pride swelled.

No.

Not pride.

This feeling wasn't hollow and manufactured. It wasn't there to mask some inadequacy or weakness. It was whole, complete, ablaze with the flames that had always been buried deep with in.

Her Saiyan soul had come to life.

Her aura blazed and shifted. Gone was the crimson fire, and in its place was a pure white flame tinged with gold sparks that shot off in every direction. She was still badly hurt, but her power had swelled beyond what it had been previously. She wasn't sure how long she could keep this power going, so she had to work fast.

She shot into the air and cupped her hands together. "Galick Gun... FIRE!" The violet beam zoomed through the air, right for Titanus.

OOC: Saiyan Soul is active. 75% boost will expire in 1 post.
    Sixteen feet tall, powerlevel of 2,000,000, Titanus roars and fires back.

“Rage of the Old Gods: Kami Bomb!

A sphere of crimson engulfs his hands and shoots out. Not a beam but a single bristling sphere over ten feet in diameter. It strikes her beam and matches it, the sphere and beam in a massive and brilliant duel.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Althena who had just observe the fight crosses her arms . " that Toadian definitely is not a Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam master not even close! a Ki barrier or Tongue shield and Kamzkoto Maskuito Lazikui Gazikao would have turn the tide of that battle. a Ki barrier or Tongue shield would have been the best defenses against Fire base attacks , that Toadian would have known that if he was a Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam master." Althena said as her skin turns purple and a disappointed emoji appears in her pendent.
    "Ah, so that was it!" Blizzar nodded.