Page 101 of 782 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "... It's... it's a long story."

Charco wasn't sure he would ever truly be able to explain his time in Gris-Gris Bayou.

"Aside from training, a lot of things have changed for me and I'm not yet sure if they are good or not."
    "I hope that it turns out to be for the better. I understand that some things are hard to talk about, but if you ever decide to do so and need an ear, I have two very good ones." Megan then thought of something, "Have you ever felt like, perhaps you were getting stronger, more powerful than normal? Faster than normal?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "I hope that it turns out to be for the better. I understand that some things are hard to talk about, but if you ever decide to do so and need an ear, I have two very good ones." Megan then thought of something, "Have you ever felt like, perhaps you were getting stronger, more powerful than normal? Faster than normal?"
    "Yeah," He replied without hesitation, although his response made it clear that he wasn't too thrilled about it.

"I'm afraid of what the price for that power will be when it comes to collect."

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The comment of her being attracted to a sport that required miniature knives on her feet coaxed out a laugh. "You got that right! I busted my ass a lot trying to get the hang of it though. And I broke my ankle, too. It's harder than it looks, but I'll be right there to hold your hand."

Date?

Well, it would be a very nice day, but what a strange way of putting it. Why not just say it sounded like a nice enough day?

Unless, that wasn't what she meant. What else could she have been referring to?

"What do you mean 'date'?"
    Ishtar blinked.

That was a good point, what did she mean by it ? Perhaps not exactly what the word generally implied but it was close enough to at least express the sentiment easier. 'Ah, well ...' It didn't take long to think it over in the end, and with a shrug the Oni said, "what I said, I suppose. In any event, I shall try my best when the time comes not to fall over and injure myself." Another shrug was offered, before Ishtar returned to a matter of some importance; and with the matter of the trip to Langal settled it seemed appropriate.

"Before I find myself unwilling to speak of it, however ... there is a thing I must tell you." Ishtar stated then.

"That woman. The one who purchased the storage container full of Katchin ? I followed her briefly before Ereshkigal was presented for purchase ..." trailing off then, the Oni remember the triumph she had felt at catching and confronting the woman telepathically; only for fear enough to paralyze her had set in the moment she caught a glimpse of the woman beneath the veil.

"I do not know if that is the last we will see of her- at least for a long while, I hope- yet ... I will need to ... Her power ... I could not hope to put a number to what it was I felt within her, yet ... she is stronger than Marduk was, stronger than Kenbo is, and all of those that battled us on the asteroid. Combined, even ... and she is searching for power beyond what she has now. For the first time in my life I am ... afraid." Ishtar trailed off again glancing down toward the floor or the cruiser as it carved a path through open space. And as she stood gazing at that metallic floor, feelings of doubt and fear- even more than the doubt that had found itself burrowing into Ishtar's gut when she had stepped forward toward her end at the hand of Marduk- threatened to overwhelm her. After all, even when Sekhmet was breathing her last, and the pain of her dying resonated within Ishtar like a burning coal ... the golden-eyed Oni had found it within herself to walk- to run- and attempt to do something. Yet in even touching the core of what Genesis was, the Oni had found her feel her feet unwilling to move.

She had been- as had been the case with Kenbo albeit by force- paralyzed with fear.

What was one supposed to do about that ? What could someone do about that, should it become a threat ? And that she would in time be required to do such a thing, as she would with all things ?

"I am afraid." The Oni offered again, in another soft muttering.

Yet finally, after some moments the Oni found it within herself to offer Sarada that which she had intended to say, from the outset.

"Her name is ... Genesis. And I ... I think in time, I will need to meet with her once more."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Yeah," He replied without hesitation, although his response made it clear that he wasn't too thrilled about it.

"I'm afraid of what the price for that power will be when it comes to collect."
    "I have noticed this dramatic power gain in most of us, myself included. We have all worked hard to become stronger, but if this is anything like Lady Eva manipulating the threads of Fate, I do not think we will be the ones to pay the price. If this is an earned power, then we paid for it through hard work..." Meagan paused in thought, "If we were given this power, it was done so for a purpose. As long as we do not become greedy or power-mad, we hold no claim over it and it shouldn't hold a claim over us."

"Maybe I'm wrong and we will be the sacrificial beasts for some cosmic game, but as long as I have it I'm going to use it for the right reasons. If someone comes around to collect a debt, I'll just point them in another direction. The direction of the one who gave us this gift."

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Totoma was caught a bit off-guard by the hug-tackle, though he managed to catch himself and prevent an embarrassing fall. He let them hug him, since... well, there was no harm in it, and he enjoyed the adoration. Not just because of the ego-boost, but mostly just because he liked kids in general.

Karine did, too. Very recently, they'd started talking about the subject, tentatively. They both agreed that they wanted kids, but that it was too soon for that step. Totoma hoped, when they had him, they were as happy and carefree as Pinach and Rutaba.

Totoma shook himself out of his little Karine-centered tangent--he found, when separated from her since they'd gotten together, that his thoughts invariably wandered towards her. Not in an obsessive way, just... he missed her, even after a few days. But, he had to focus on what was in front of him: the kids!

After they stopped hugging him, he smiled and ruffled their hair. "Of course--a hero always keeps his promises, if he can! Though I must admit, my visit is something of an accident--I was heading to Chromakai and the route my pod's autopilot charted passed by Vacado, and since I felt it would be prudent to refuel and restock on supplies before arriving... hm, well, here I am!"

He crossed his arms and looked at the two, reaching out with his ki sense to feel how much they'd improved. Pinach's power had increased by... hm, about 40%, give or take, and Rutaba's has increased by... oh, over half! His smile widened.

"It seems you've both gotten much stronger in the past six months! Most impressive!" Not quite as impressive as the gains, say, Sarada had made, or himself, but Sarada had been training her ass off and he had been... recovering his ass off. Turns out that ten years of stress, lack of sleep, and being in a constant fight-or-flight state plays havoc with one's body. The doctor, in fact, had said that it was a miracle that he was even still alive, given how... fucked up his body had been.

So his mother--and Karine--had forced him to rest, relax, with only light training. His grandfather had been called in to cook for them--while not quite the chef his son was, his cooking was still delicious and had healing and health-promoting effects. Months later, especially after developing his spin on Haurvatat, and Totoma was... well, not fully recovered, but well on his way.

"I cannot stay for long, but while I am here, I plan to make good use of my time! In fact, later, I shall be attempting to meet with Mato to offer my assistance against Naito Rukka... Jagam. Having... encountered and failed to defeat him when I was but your age, I simply cannot stand idle by while he runs about inflicting pain and death upon the innocent!"

Jagam had to be stopped. Totoma had heard... increasingly common rumours about him as of late. Some of it was just talk--tall tales likely born of the mere knowledge that he exists, but some of those rumours... were probably true. Karine had expressed concerns that Jagam wasn't working alone, and, to be frank, he agreed. He had support, but from whom was the question.

"And, if Maiz would permit it, I would like to finally have that spar you two so desperately wanted six months ago." Naturally, being Saiyans, they had wanted to test our their hero's skills in a fight, but six months ago, he'd been in no shape to fight them, and his bluff would have been revealed. Maiz, thank Vocado, had saved him. She'd probably realized he'd been putting on a show for their sake, drawing out far more power than he could actually safely use at the time.

Of course, it had probably primarily been for the kids' sake--to preserve their image of him being this badass, invincible hero instead of the broken shadow of one. Now, however, things were different.

"And if not, then at the very least I could teach you a technique or two. A hero's gotta have some cool and effective moves, after all!"
    From a distance, Maiz listened to Totoma explain his reason for being there. He intended on traveling to Chroma, but didn't specify why. Unless she was mistaken, there was a Chromakai in the group Sarada found herself involved in months ago, so it stood to reason that he intended on visiting the girl. Not a lot of recent information was available about Chroma, she noticed. Any data they had dated back to around six or so years ago. Anything after that was a mystery. Perhaps that was why he planned on visiting, to learn more about the place and the people who inhabited it.

It would behoove Vocado to send a scout or two to study the planet so they could update their lessons. Surely things had changed somewhat in the last six years, if this planet was any indication. Maybe I'll plan a trip there when the children have some time off, she thought to herself.

His second reason was to meet with Mato to offer his support in the inevitable battle against Jagam. It improved their chances somewhat, but not nearly enough for her to feel confident in their victory. Too many unknowns about the monstrously evil hybrid were floating on their edge of their consciousness; the greatest of which was whether or not he was a Super Saiyan. Tasure suggested that he was. Sarada seemed to be proceeding under the assumption that he was. A smart strategy for a battle they were incapable of planning as thoroughly as many would like.

Still, Maiz could feel that Totoma had grown leaps and bounds since they last time they met, and she could feel even more power below the surface. Between that, Sarada's own startling progression, Mato, and whatever hidden techniques they had been developing just for this occasion, they stood a good chance of at least making Jagam sweat. Whether they could win depended on whether the Super Elites could put their pride aside and work in tandem. That was the only way they were going to make it out alive.

"Big Sister is really worried about Jagam," Pinach said with a melancholy frown. "She keeps saying he's a Super Saiyan and that we need to train really hard to stop him."

"That's why we've gotten so strong," Rutaba noted. "She trained us herself when she was here. She's gotten really strong herself."

"Yeah. I could hardly believe it when she told me her power level. Then she blew up a mountain with a energy blast!"

Maiz couldn't help but smile at the memory. The look of smug elation on her daug-- ward's face when people realized her power had grown substantially in just three months would forever be etched in her memory. The rate at which she grew in power was shocking, almost supernatural. To go from gaining 30 points on her power level to gaining 500 in just a few weeks, to gaining nearly 6500 in just a few months. There was more to it than simply having the pressure of pending slavery, or being away from her sister's influence. If this was Sarada's true potential, then Parsley was far more influential than even she knew.

"But, we'll stop him for sure! Justice always prevails, and Jagam is the on the opposite side of justice, so he's destined to lose!" Rutaba clenched a fist heroically. "I know that you and Sarada will team up to put a stop to his wicked schemes once and for all!"

The enthusiastic vote of confidence from two children may not have seemed like much, but perhaps it would serve as the bolster Totoma would need when they battle turned against him and his allies. Knowing that these two, and millions more were depending on him and Sarada could be more motivation to surpass their limits than anything else.

When her name was mentioned, she perked up. What followed was an offer to spar with the two, with her permission, of course. She had no reason to reject the offer. Sparring with someone as powerful as Totoma would do them more good than any possible harm that could arise.

"Us? Spar with you?" An excited grin reached their faces as their tails started to wag uncontrollably. "You bet, Just Saiyan! We have so many new techniques that Sarada taught us that we can show you!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar blinked.

That was a good point, what did she mean by it ? Perhaps not exactly what the word generally implied but it was close enough to at least express the sentiment easier. 'Ah, well ...' It didn't take long to think it over in the end, and with a shrug the Oni said, "what I said, I suppose. In any event, I shall try my best when the time comes not to fall over and injure myself." Another shrug was offered, before Ishtar returned to a matter of some importance; and with the matter of the trip to Langal settled it seemed appropriate.

"Before I find myself unwilling to speak of it, however ... there is a thing I must tell you." Ishtar stated then.

"That woman. The one who purchased the storage container full of Katchin ? I followed her briefly before Ereshkigal was presented for purchase ..." trailing off then, the Oni remember the triumph she had felt at catching and confronting the woman telepathically; only for fear enough to paralyze her had set in the moment she caught a glimpse of the woman beneath the veil.

"I do not know if that is the last we will see of her- at least for a long while, I hope- yet ... I will need to ... Her power ... I could not hope to put a number to what it was I felt within her, yet ... she is stronger than Marduk was, stronger than Kenbo is, and all of those that battled us on the asteroid. Combined, even ... and she is searching for power beyond what she has now. For the first time in my life I am ... afraid." Ishtar trailed off again glancing down toward the floor or the cruiser as it carved a path through open space. And as she stood gazing at that metallic floor, feelings of doubt and fear- even more than the doubt that had found itself burrowing into Ishtar's gut when she had stepped forward toward her end at the hand of Marduk- threatened to overwhelm her. After all, even when Sekhmet was breathing her last, and the pain of her dying resonated within Ishtar like a burning coal ... the golden-eyed Oni had found it within herself to walk- to run- and attempt to do something. Yet in even touching the core of what Genesis was, the Oni had found her feel her feet unwilling to move.

She had been- as had been the case with Kenbo albeit by force- paralyzed with fear.

What was one supposed to do about that ? What could someone do about that, should it become a threat ? And that she would in time be required to do such a thing, as she would with all things ?

"I am afraid." The Oni offered again, in another soft muttering.

Yet finally, after some moments the Oni found it within herself to offer Sarada that which she had intended to say, from the outset.

"Her name is ... Genesis. And I ... I think in time, I will need to meet with her once more."
    Ishtar never did explain what a date actually was. Given the context of their conversation, it was when two people did something fun together? That seemed a little broad; if that was the case, she literally went on a date with a different person every day. In the end, she supposed it didn't matter what they called it, as long as she was together with Ishtar, doing something that they both could enjoy. Something they didn't have to take their clothes off to enjoy, that was.

The subject shifted to one the Oni was uncomfortable with discussing with her. A wave of anxiety swept through her at the words. She feared the worst, that this was the inevitable conversation about if their relationship had to come to an end eventually for one reason or another.

That was one that Sarada wanted to put off for as long as possible, even if she still knew that they had to have it eventually. With their supposed deaths on the horizon, plus her have only a few short years left before she had to start looking for a mate, their time together was limited. It sucked, but the truth was the truth, and there was no point in trying to ignore it.

Thankfully, however, that wasn't it. It was something far more immediate and far more distressing. The woman who competed with her and some other guy at the auction for the crate of katchin weapons was named Genesis. According to Ishtar, she was far more powerful than everyone else on the asteroid combined. That fact was too staggering to be true, yet she knew it was. The Oni didn't lie and wasn't prone to exaggeration. If she said it, it was exactly as she said.

That was unnerving in and of itself. Added with the fact that Genesis' power scared Ishtar made the entire thing that much worse. She was afraid for the first time in her life.

Sarada had been scared before. It was a useless, disgusting feeling that had no place in the heart of a warrior. Yet, for it to permeate Ishtar so complete just by talking about Genesis... Sarada felt her brows furrow into a deep frown. Her hand reached out and squeezed Ishtar's gently, a rare showing of comforting affection that she wouldn't show to too many other people.

"If she becomes an issue, then I'll take care of her," she said reassuringly. "I don't know how, but I will. Who knows, maybe by the time she shows her face again, I'll be a Super Saiyan." She was, of course, talking out of her ass. If she was more powerful than Murduk, Kenbo, herself, Ishtar, and everyone else put together and then some, then Sarada highly doubted she stood much of a chance as she was right then.

Then again, at the rate she had been gaining strength, there was no telling how strong she'd be by the time they crossed paths again. And unless that inevitable meeting took place after Genesis found the power she was looking for, then she was confident in her odds of winning.

She was a Saiyan after all; their entire race was known for rising to the occasion and overcoming the odds.

"When the time comes, we'll beat her and anyone else she's with. Why do you need to meet with her again?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    Adam locks the door and assumes a perfectly anatomically correct male form. "Shall we begin?"
    Midori blushed, but nodded and smiled as she said "Yeah, let's begin..."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    A knock sounds on the door Adam just locked.

“Midori? You ok? It’s me, Chuan. I was going to check on you after your....transformation.”
    A ripple passes through Adam's body, as close to a physical expression of frustration as the android gets.
    "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine. Just planning on doing a little bit of studying with Adam." Midori told Chuan through the door, a feeling of annoyance beginning to course through her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Shiro?" Meagan called to her as she walked by, "Are you alright? You look a little distracted."
    Turning to Meagan, Shiro smiled as she said "I'm alright. I'm just looking for someone or something to help me forget that Adam and Midori are going to..." a grimace crossed Shiro's face as she finished "Practice 'Male-Female human mating rituals'."
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Retired Overlord

Wandering her way through the ship with a unnaturally deep look of thought, Erosa debated in her head what to do about Sarada and Midori.

What Midori did, and who she did it with wasn't something she really cared....it would be hypocritical for her of all things to get upset over who someone else mated with. Afterall, she was an id.....and there was quite a list of people she felt like mating with at any given time. Yet, Being the creature of want that she was, she couldn't tolerate that the damned monkey was outright snatching something and rubbing it in her face....and then had the stones to think she'd be the one on top when the time came.

That she just let her slide by at the time as a testament to the measure of self control she'd been able to cultivate while working with everyone else. Even an Id could nature it seemed....and yet...Midori had been the among the first few of the group she had a spark with. Her and Ishtar were prime candidates on her mating list...and yet in the chaos of everything she never got a chance too.

But this time would be different....she just needed to head that monkey off ahead of time. They had a long trip ahead...so there was no need to wait. She'd just wander up, turn on her animal charm and...

Turning to Meagan, Shiro smiled as she said "I'm alright. I'm just looking for someone or something to help me forget that Adam and Midori are going to..." a grimace crossed Shiro's face as she finished "Practice 'Male-Female human mating rituals'."
    Turning the corner, Erosa was greeted to what was likely the very important part of an exchange between Shiro and Meagan.

Adam was Pre-Preempting her!! She was about to get beaten to the punch by a talking wad of pudding.

"Shiro!" Erosa stamped way up to the two. "Midori! Adam! Where! Now!"

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Midori blushed, but nodded and smiled as she said "Yeah, let's begin..."

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine. Just planning on doing a little bit of studying with Adam." Midori told Chuan through the door, a feeling of annoyance beginning to course through her.

Chuan nods, though she can’t see him.

“That’s good. I was just worried. Take care.”

He voice leaves as his footsteps set further away. Interestingly enough, he passes Erosa on his way back.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Turning the corner, Erosa was greeted to what was likely the very important part of an exchange between Shiro and Meagan.

Adam was Pre-Preempting her!! She was about to get beaten to the punch by a talking wad of pudding.

"Shiro!" Erosa stamped way up to the two. "Midori! Adam! Where! Now!"
    Turning to Erosa, Shiro looked at her for several moments, weighing her options before she pointed down a hallway and said "Down that hallway, last door on the left." This was a terrible idea, she knew. Sending Erosa down there could only end poorly.

But maybe, just maybe, it'd stop whatever Adam and Midori had planned. And she didn't have to be directly involved in stopping it, so Shiro wasn't smothering Midori, just giving Erosa direction. 'Hooray for rationalizing!' Shiro thought.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Retired Overlord

Turning to Erosa, Shiro looked at her for several moments, weighing her options before she pointed down a hallway and said "Down that hallway, last door on the left." This was a terrible idea, she knew. Sending Erosa down there could only end poorly.

But maybe, just maybe, it'd stop whatever Adam and Midori had planned. And she didn't have to be directly involved in stopping it, so Shiro wasn't smothering Midori, just giving Erosa direction. 'Hooray for rationalizing!' Shiro thought.
    Not even stopping to vocalize thanks, Erosa spins and marches down the hallway, passing chaun along the way. As she neared the door, her magicite heart was burning a hole in her chest as it hummed to life.

-----

Mere moments later, five long metallic fingers pierced the door adam had locked, closed and yanked the door clear off with a roar of tearing metal and sparks.

Magicite Erosa stepped in, the very definition of calm, hips swaying from side to side....

*clang*

...and the door still attached to her hand caught in the ruined doorframe, halting her mid step while she yanked her hand free and tore the already ruined door in half in the process.

".....I'm sorry....is this the bathroom?" Magicite Erosa exclaimed, in a voice to sultry for the statement or the bare faced attempt at hiding the purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post

Meagan watched as Erosa stormed off, then to Shiro, "Between your sister and Sarada, this ship is turning into an orgy." she then glanced back at the ship full of rescued former slaves, before looking back at Shiro, "You know, this really isn't the time or place for such things. We have a ship load of already traumatized people, some of them too young to understand what is going on."

"But, I guess there isn't really much we can do about it."

Not even stopping to vocalize thanks, Erosa spins and marches down the hallway, passing chaun along the way. As she neared the door, her magicite heart was burning a hole in her chest as it hummed to life.

-----

Mere moments later, five long metallic fingers pierced the door adam had locked, closed and yanked the door clear off with a roar of tearing metal and sparks.

Magicite Erosa stepped in, the very definition of calm, hips swaying from side to side....

*clang*

...and the door still attached to her hand caught in the ruined doorframe, halting her mid step while she yanked her hand free and tore the already ruined door in half in the process.

".....I'm sorry....is this the bathroom?" Magicite Erosa exclaimed, in a voice to sultry for the statement or the bare faced attempt at hiding the purpose.
    Until she hears the sounds of a metal door being torn from it's frame. At which point she looks at Shiro questioningly, "Was that Erosa?"
    Last edited by Tami; 06-04-2018 at 04:20 PM.

-----

*clang*

Adam, still in the form of an aroused male, slowly turns around. "Go. Away."
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Retired Overlord

Adam, still in the form of an aroused male, slowly turns around. "Go. Away."
    "Hooo...." Erosa raised an eyebrow. "....You want me gone already? Your no fun at all....."

Putting on a serious face, Erosa cross her arms and stepped up to Adam. ".........and worst of all you and Sarada seem to be ignorant of the hierarchy here. Midori is my consort, first and foremost, and her time is mine to take before anyone else....If you object, then challenge me for that right instead of hiding away and stealing it like a coward."

"Hooo...." Erosa raised an eyebrow. "....You want me gone already? Your no fun at all....."

Putting on a serious face, Erosa cross her arms and stepped up to Adam. ".........and worst of all you and Sarada seem to be ignorant of the hierarchy here. Midori is my consort, first and foremost, and her time is mine to take before anyone else....If you object, then challenge me for that right instead of hiding away and stealing it like a coward."
    "PFFFFFFFT!!"

Sarada heard the ruckus from all the way where she was standing with Ishtar and came to investigate. She should have known Erosa had something to do with it. And from the sounds of it, she was upset that Adam was about to snatch Midori's virginity like a smooth player. She was probably just jealous that she had dragged her heels and was about to come in second place.

Hehehe. Come second. Heheh.

"Hierarchy, huh? Midori is your consort and you get first dibs, huh?" She scratched her chin lazily and let out a soft laugh. "Oh yeah? Where was all this high and mighty bullshit when I proposition her right in front of you? Huh? Oh, let me guess: you were just restraining yourself, right?"

This reeked of a beta trying to posture for her potential mate in the face of a rival, knowing that neither Adam nor Sarada would risk do anything that could damage the ship. There were innocent bystanders all over the place, so fighting was a no-go. Erosa knew that, which was why she suddenly grew a bit of courage and showed up right before Adam got to laying some pipe down. And from the looks of it, it was an impressive pipe.

Not nearly as impressive as Jack's, but then, what man's manhood could compare to Jack's Hammer?

Sigh.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!