Page 124 of 782 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224624 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 11718
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    Adam changes tactics again, sending tendrils to interface with the alien's nanotech while also forming a large spike to lance at the back of it's neck.
    Adam sees Miras dealing with three more Nagadarr that showed up.

He also sees that his tendrils cannot interface with this tech for some reaosn.

And that is quite startling to the Android.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    With only one hand available, Charco raised it, pointing towards the Nagadarr assaulting P-Sta with his index and middle fingers and thumb. He hadn't actually used this technique before, but he had read about it quite a few times throughout Jorg Fourmen's notes. It was the predecessor to his grandmother's Tyranno Blast and while it was outdated, it seemed an appropriate time to use it.

Three beams of energy lanced towards the Nagadarr, skewering the enemy's legs and lower back and holding it in place, or at least as much as three solid beams of energy could hold it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The Nagadarr is held in place.
    "Alight then...I'll do my part....and I'll leave the finishing touch to you, Zaofan!" P-Sta announced as the cube of ki expanded in the palm of his hand. He launched the cube at the impaled Nagadarr's with a shout of, "Justice Cube!"

As he did he launched himself at the Nagadarr in Katchin mode and delivered an elbow drop to the cube, pressing it's weight onto the Nagadarr, in order to sink it further onto the ki beams.

With that last bit of energy spent, P-Sta rolled onto the floor.

Adam sees Miras dealing with three more Nagadarr that showed up.

He also sees that his tendrils cannot interface with this tech for some reaosn.

And that is quite startling to the Android.
    Adam experiences frustration. It considers the possibility this enemy does not exist as presented, but with no additional data that hypothesis must be shelved. Retracting, Adam resorts to conventional combat, forming it's hands into bludgeons and smashing the alien in the kidneys.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Joined by Ochazuke, Midori, and Shiro blasting too from different covered positions.

Chuan moves up to Sarada.

“Need some help?”
    Other showed up after dealing with Nagadarr elsewhere. The reinforcement was greatly appreciated. After struggling against the Commander, Sarada was reluctant to take these grunts for granted. She, though she would never admit this out loud, underestimated them and their weaponry. Meagan did say to stay wary of their weapons, but Sarada only assumed she meant guns and the like. The ki inhibiting properties of the chemical cocktail injected into her by those harpoons made her realize that assumption was very wrong.

"Hell yes," she answered Chuan. She sighed and let him do his healing thing on her. "Focus on my ribs. Two are broken and one's cracked. I can't breath that easily."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Alight then...I'll do my part....and I'll leave the finishing touch to you, Zaofan!" P-Sta announced as the cube of ki expanded in the palm of his hand. He launched the cube at the impaled Nagadarr's with a shout of, "Justice Cube!"

As he did he launched himself at the Nagadarr in Katchin mode and delivered an elbow drop to the cube, pressing it's weight onto the Nagadarr, in order to sink it further onto the ki beams.

With that last bit of energy spent, P-Sta rolled onto the floor.
    Zaofan doesn’t need to do anything.

It’s unconscious and bleeding out.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Adam experiences frustration. It considers the possibility this enemy does not exist as presented, but with no additional data that hypothesis must be shelved. Retracting, Adam resorts to conventional combat, forming it's hands into bludgeons and smashing the alien in the kidneys.
    This seems to work, as it flinches back in pain.

Whirling, it attempts to backhand Adam into a wall.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Other showed up after dealing with Nagadarr elsewhere. The reinforcement was greatly appreciated. After struggling against the Commander, Sarada was reluctant to take these grunts for granted. She, though she would never admit this out loud, underestimated them and their weaponry. Meagan did say to stay wary of their weapons, but Sarada only assumed she meant guns and the like. The ki inhibiting properties of the chemical cocktail injected into her by those harpoons made her realize that assumption was very wrong.

"Hell yes," she answered Chuan. She sighed and let him do his healing thing on her. "Focus on my ribs. Two are broken and one's cracked. I can't breath that easily."
    He winces and starts scanning her.

“Whatever they injected you with is nasty. I’m going to need to...purge...it from your system.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

This seems to work, as it flinches back in pain.

Whirling, it attempts to backhand Adam into a wall.
    Adam flows with the attack, it's upper half glooping down and around the fist, while it's arms morph together to slam into the alien's center of mass, then up and around to come down at it's head, accelerating with an ear-splitting bang. "Piston-Driven Megaton hammer!"
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Adam flows with the attack, it's upper half glooping down and around the fist, while it's arms morph together to slam into the alien's center of mass, then up and around to come down at it's head, accelerating with an ear-splitting bang. "Piston-Driven Megaton hammer!"
    The Nagadarr is staggered and off balance, head ringing from the blow.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Zaofan doesn’t need to do anything.

It’s unconscious and bleeding out.
    "It's out. Even so," the chef remarked, "...Best to tenderize before you fricasee."

Zaofan performs the Dragon's Breath taught by Master Balon to ignite the unconscious brute on fire. Then, lifting him up by the wrist, Zaofan hurls him into the air, then fires an Optic Blast to knock him over the horizon, hopefully to crash into a villain or a group of enemies that their friends were fighting elsewhere. If the brute was unconscious, then his fiery body would work well as an exploding catapulted ki bomb to harm the other Nagadarr and their forces.
    Last edited by Cyke; 06-16-2018 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    "It's out. Even so," the chef remarked, "...Best to tenderize before you fricasee."

Zaofan performs the Dragon's Breath taught by Master Balon to ignite the unconscious brute on fire. Then, lifting him up by the wrist, Zaofan hurls him into the air, then fires an Optic Blast to knock him over the horizon, hopefully into a villain or a group of enemies that their friends were fighting elsewhere. If the brute was unconscious, then his fiery body would work well as an exploding catapulted bomb to harm the other Nagadarr and their forces.
    Which happens.

Three Nagadarr further away get knocked down by a flaming corpse.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

He winces and starts scanning her.

“Whatever they injected you with is nasty. I’m going to need to...purge...it from your system.”
    Sarada knew she didn't like the sound of that, but what choice did she have. She couldn't just wait for her body to purge itself. "Do what you must." She breathed in and prepared for whatever pain the procedure was accompanied by.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

She sees Ishtar and Sarada dealing with one Nagadarr Commander and his reinforcements coming up quickly.
    As soon as the Cruiser takes off and heads away from the battle field, as soon as Meagan is sure the children are safe, she joins in the fight. Taking to the air, she flies towards the reinforcements.When she is in position, she pauses and raises up her hand as a disc of spinning Ki, a Kaizan, forms and grows bigger and bigger in mere seconds. With a flourish, she moves her hand and the giant spinning disc heads for the troops, aimed at their neck or upper bodies with the intent to decapitate as many as possible.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post

Zaofan performs the Dragon's Breath taught by Master Balon to ignite the unconscious brute on fire. Then, lifting him up by the wrist, Zaofan hurls him into the air, then fires an Optic Blast to knock him over the horizon, hopefully to crash into a villain or a group of enemies that their friends were fighting elsewhere. If the brute was unconscious, then his fiery body would work well as an exploding catapulted ki bomb to harm the other Nagadarr and their forces.
    Which happens.

Three Nagadarr further away get knocked down by a flaming corpse.
    "Alright, there's that problem out of the way..." P-Sta sighed, so out of it, that he didn't even protest the huge Nagadarr becoming a makeshift explosive. "So...how many we got left?" He stated, attempting to get up, before falling back down. "Hopefully...not too many."

The Nagadarr is staggered and off balance, head ringing from the blow.
    Adam sweeps it's legs, then (assuming) when it's off balance coils it's entire body into a single battering ram, striking at the alien's gut.
    Robert E. Howard