Page 132 of 782 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232632 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    A fond smile touched Sarada's lips as she laid on the ground, her head resting on Ishtar's thigh with the Oni's fingers running through her thick mane. It wasn't anything perverse or sexual in the least, yet she felt more in love with the woman now than she ever had during their many times sharing a bed. Perhaps there was something to the old adage that it was the little moments like this that really made a relationship flourish and build strength to survive the bad times.

Her tail continued to thump softly against the ground in response to Ishtar's ministrations, even as the rest of her gave no outward indication of her enjoyment of the action outside of the smile on her face. Hell, that could have been an indication that she was enjoying the moment as a whole.

"Oh...Sarada..." came a soft mutter from the Oni. The words were very familiar to Sarada, but on this occasion, they were born from a far different source. One of concern about the large wound on Sarada's side. In truth, it was growing more bothersome by the second, but both healers appeared to be busy, and Sarada was too tired to make her way over to one of them and wait in line. Besides, she didn't want to end this moment between them just yet.

Ishtar gently placed her hands on the wound, and stated that she could help. Sarada winced slightly, but made no move to stop her. She spoke a single word, then before Sarada's very eyes, the wound stitched itself together seamlessly. There was no pain involved, either. When it was over, it was as if she had never been hacked open with an ax.

Sarada gently ran a finger down her side and felt nothing but the sensation of her finger touching her skin. There was blood still, but that was neither here nor there. "Heh."

This woman was amazing.

"Not bad. Thanks."
    The White Haoma had worked as intended, and at this Ishtar was as relieved in its working; as she was pleased. Even if she was too weak now to do what was required of her, in the moment it mattered little as she stared down at Sarada. In the time between who she had been six months prior and who she was now, in this moment ... the golden-eyed Oni had come to realize more of her ancient lessons; and in many respects had come away far better for it.

As Sarada then appraised the handiwork on her own, fingers delicately tracing the line where once a brutal wound had been, Ishtar simply waited for her to speak; and what was offered caused the Oni to smile a little wider.

Not bad. Thanks.

"I would perhaps, check with Slak, or Chuan to be safe ... but you are welcome, Sarada."

The idea of Ishtar cooking for her was appealing, and one that she enjoyed thinking about. "I think I like the sound of that." She smirked and laughed softly. "I'm pretty sure I can whip you up a nice cup of water from time to time. With ice, if you're good."
    Ishtar offered a laugh, glad for both Sarada's constant teasing with a touch of genuine care; and simply shook her head.

"Tonight I think I will eat food, for once. Other things as well, circumstances permitting."

The mention of a place to clean and rest for the feast to come however, meant that Ishtar's veiled suggestion of a night spent in Sarada's embrace would simply remain such for the moment however; and as Sarada picked herself up to leave, Ishtar lingered a moment to watch her little love saunter away before rising to follow herself.

A change of clothing would be nice, and cleaning the blood- her own, and the Copper Nagadarr's- from her body would be a wonderful thing indeed, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Totoma had stood off to the side quietly listening to the others talk. Seems there was a feast brewing. Not a big surprise--the planet had just been decisively liberated, after all--and he bet it'd be a good way to unwind. Totoma, however, was... worried about that portent regarding to the Earth, though his expression did not betray that worry. It could wait, but he didn't feel much like eating.

"Ah, I'll be fine with just some water, thanks," he said. After having mastered that Haurvatat technique--and taken it a bit beyond--he'd thankfully been mostly freed from that insatiable Saiyan hunger. It definitely had freaked out his mother as his appetite gradually diminished as he mastered the ability. She'd almost seemed... worried. Even after explaining what was happening, she was still skeptical, stating... something about how a true Saiyan embraces their appetite or blah blah blah.

...to be honest, he'd gotten distracted by Karine about three words into whatever his mother had said, so he couldn't quite remember the specifics of her rant.

Gods, he missed Karine. Totoma sighed and looked up at the sky. As odd as it sounded, he could 'feel' her looking back, even across the light-years separating them. Kizuna was to thank for that 'feeling', he figured. Still, he wanted to hold her in his arms and celebrate this victory with her!

Ah well. Guess he'd wrap up things here, go check out what the hell sort of danger was threatening the Earth, and then go back to his mate's loving embrace.
    Ishtar overheard this comment from Totoma, and found herself smiling softly. It seemed that the boy had taken the lesson and made it his own. That he had managed to do so as well, considering the ... lesson ... itself was also rather nice.

"I see my teaching skills are not wholly worthless." The Oni offered, to Totoma, after a moment. "Though ... How have you been, otherwise? I have not seen you in some time."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Calm down..." He said, concerned she would hyperventilate at this rate, "This is nothing Slak can't handle." He was certain the Namekian was cursing his existence with every day's passage, but he would live and so would Charco once the bleeding stopped. "Just caught some shrapnel, nothing major."
    "You're even tougher than I thought. " She then sat down next to him, "I'm staying right here with you until you are healed up. The Ministry has set up a base in the old Casemart Superstore. As soon as you are healed, I'd like to show it to you, or we can walk around the city if you like. It's not much to look at, but I can give you a tour."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

Ishtar overheard this comment from Totoma, and found herself smiling softly. It seemed that the boy had taken the lesson and made it his own. That he had managed to do so as well, considering the ... lesson ... itself was also rather nice.

"I see my teaching skills are not wholly worthless." The Oni offered, to Totoma, after a moment. "Though ... How have you been, otherwise? I have not seen you in some time."
    Totoma was broken from his... longing... by Ishtar's voice. She seemed pleased that her lesson on Haurvatat had taken hold so well. He nodded at the Oni. "Yeah, it was a... harsh lesson, but effective. Or maybe I just respond better to, heh, sink or swim types of instruction. Considering who my mother is, wouldn't surprise me.

A small smile played at his lips. "And I'm... great, honestly. I can say, without any reservations, that these have been the best six months of my life, bar none. I've... gotten a lot closer to Karine, if you get my drift, feel a lot more confident in myself, refined and even mastered a few techniques--including Haurvatat, which I... modified a bit once I'd gotten the basic technique down--and surpassed the power I had as a kid. Or at least the power I could actually use, considering all my mental hang-ups back then. Really can't complain, though I... must admit that the Earth being in danger is nagging at me."

"Still, some plan you had there. Risky, but it worked quite well. The others were worried--Zaofan, especially--but I figured you had a way to, ya know, not die up your sleeve. And I was right," said Totoma. "Though I'm a bit disappointed I wasn't really able to cut loose during this whole thing. Mostly just wandered around taking out small groups and officers. Though there were two Nagadarr that had some killer team-work... pretty fun to fight, even if I was only using like 10% of my power against them. Blew themselves up when I incapacitate 'em, and I'd... probably wouldn't have been able to show up when I did had the first one I took down been closer when he went boom. Fucked up one of my arms."

He shook his head and shrugged. "So, how have you been, Miss Ishtar? Did my mother's lessons come in useful during the past six months?"
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 06-21-2018 at 06:23 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    One of the younger Chromakai, a male in his late teens who introduces himself as Tanis, leads Adam to a Mechanical Room. A large room used both for the environmental and mechanical operations of the building as well as a work area for maintenance. From the looks of it, the machinery hadn't been operational in close to a decade and a layer of dust covers everything, but the external generator outside provides enough power for lights as demonstrated when Tanis activates a switch.

"It's a little messed up, but no one goes here much anymore. Though I've heard my dad and a few others talk about getting it operational again soon. I think they plan on using this place as a staging area for rebuilding. Anyway, I hope this will work for you. I'll be in the main room if you need anything." Tanis then gave him a strange, curious look, "It is not polite of me to say anything, but I've never seen anyone like you before." he then nodded his head and left Adam to his work.
    "Because there has never been anything like me before." Adam gets to work, forming it's body into a hundred tools as it cleans and services the technology in the room, then gets to work dismantling it's salvage to understand the enemy's technology.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar offered a laugh, glad for both Sarada's constant teasing with a touch of genuine care; and simply shook her head.

"Tonight I think I will eat food, for once. Other things as well, circumstances permitting."

The mention of a place to clean and rest for the feast to come however, meant that Ishtar's veiled suggestion of a night spent in Sarada's embrace would simply remain such for the moment however; and as Sarada picked herself up to leave, Ishtar lingered a moment to watch her little love saunter away before rising to follow herself.

A change of clothing would be nice, and cleaning the blood- her own, and the Copper Nagadarr's- from her body would be a wonderful thing indeed, after all.
    The thinly veiled offer of a night spent together -- the first in months -- brought a smile to Sarada's lips. Oh, she had been a terrible influence on the ancient Oni, and nothing brought her more delight than that. Perhaps, though, this side was always in Ishtar. Yes; she recalled her mentioning that things like mating were just another facet of living, and such things she garner no shame. A sentiment Sarada and other Saiyans agreed with wholeheartedly.

Perhaps they could find a private place. This building, unless it had individual sleeping quarters with locks on the doors, would provide very little, especially with that annoying Id lurking around.

"Hm. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were offering to worship at the Temple of Sarada," she said with a chuckle. "It has been a while, hasn't it?"

It had. They would have done it on the ship, but the GP twins implied heavily that the ship was under surveillance, so they would have seen everything going on in each area. Two people doing the kind of things Ishtar and Sarada did in the privacy of a closed door would have for sure made them hot and bothered. "Alas, we may have to find an out of the way place. I don't want Meagan to blow a gasket. Kids and impressionable minds and all that."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

At the side of the building, a small truck shambles up to a delivery roll-up door which opens up to let the truck inside. Once in, several young men and women begin removing crates from it and transferring them to wooden pallets. Once the truck is unloaded, the door opens up again and the truck drives off.

Inside the workers begin opening the crates and moving the supplies to where they are needed, including food for the kitchen. To look at it, it would seem that the supplies were intended fro a much larger group of people than are currently inside the building.

"You're even tougher than I thought. " She then sat down next to him, "I'm staying right here with you until you are healed up. The Ministry has set up a base in the old Casemart Superstore. As soon as you are healed, I'd like to show it to you, or we can walk around the city if you like. It's not much to look at, but I can give you a tour."
    "Sure, that'd be nice." Charco replied. Slak's work had stopped the bleeding, so he would be good once he replenished enough of his blood count. There was something else he needed to do, one he brought up once his stomach growled, "I'm starving. Think we could get some food on this tour?"

"Sure, that'd be nice." Charco replied. Slak's work had stopped the bleeding, so he would be good once he replenished enough of his blood count. There was something else he needed to do, one he brought up once his stomach growled, "I'm starving. Think we could get some food on this tour?"
    Cyanna pursed her lips and furrowed her brows in a cute, I am thinking, sort of way. "Well, there is probably food back at the store. Not much out here." she shrugged, "Maybe we should go back. I can always give you the tour later."

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Totoma was broken from his... longing... by Ishtar's voice. She seemed pleased that her lesson on Haurvatat had taken hold so well. He nodded at the Oni. "Yeah, it was a... harsh lesson, but effective. Or maybe I just respond better to, heh, sink or swim types of instruction. Considering who my mother is, wouldn't surprise me.

A small smile played at his lips. "And I'm... great, honestly. I can say, without any reservations, that these have been the best six months of my life, bar none. I've... gotten a lot closer to Karine, if you get my drift, feel a lot more confident in myself, refined and even mastered a few techniques--including Haurvatat, which I... modified a bit once I'd gotten the basic technique down--and surpassed the power I had as a kid. Or at least the power I could actually use, considering all my mental hang-ups back then. Really can't complain, though I... must admit that the Earth being in danger is nagging at me."

"Still, some plan you had there. Risky, but it worked quite well. The others were worried--Zaofan, especially--but I figured you had a way to, ya know, not die up your sleeve. And I was right," said Totoma. "Though I'm a bit disappointed I wasn't really able to cut loose during this whole thing. Mostly just wandered around taking out small groups and officers. Though there were two Nagadarr that had some killer team-work... pretty fun to fight, even if I was only using like 10% of my power against them. Blew themselves up when I incapacitate 'em, and I'd... probably wouldn't have been able to show up when I did had the first one I took down been closer when he went boom. Fucked up one of my arms."

He shook his head and shrugged. "So, how have you been, Miss Ishtar? Did my mother's lessons come in useful during the past six months?"
    Ishtar scratched the back of her head, when Totoma mentioned the harshness of her Haurvatat lesson, but remained silent.

There was definitely no denying that. It had been a brutal lesson. Stripping away the words she had offered, and the explanations she had given ... the golden-eyed Oni had simply held his head underwater until the boy opened his mouth to drink ... and had continued holding him beneath the surface then with the hope he might figure out that it was possible to consume, and convert, the water molecules with his Ki. Of course ... the Oni wouldn't have let Totoma drown ... yet it was definitely not something she might attempt now.

Especially given her understanding of the lessons she herself had learned, was not the same.

To hear that Totoma was fine however, his relationship with Karine flourishing and his understanding of who- and where- he is, at the place it should be. From the sound of it besides, he had moved well and beyond where he was as a child, and had found something greater still besides ... his struggle against two of those Nagadarr of Indeterminate Size working in tandem; speaking to that side of things.

"Well I am glad to hear things with Karine have gone well," Ishtar stated first and foremost. "Had you not finally figured that out, I am quite sure several of us might have clobbered you ... I am also glad to hear you are feeling better than you were. No one should suffer so heavy a burden at such a young age. So that is ... fantastic. I am also positive that Sarada is ... well not wholly disgusted by how strong you have become." The golden-eyed Oni then offered, calling back to the back and forth that had taken place before the struggle.

"And .. yes ... there may not have been time to express it; but I did not tackle the Copper Nagadarr into that cannon shot without an exit plan." Ishtar then said, chuckling. "I am not as reckless as I once was, which ... I suppose leads into the question you asked ..."

"I am well. Thanks to tarrying awhile on Earth with your mother, a thing I had never once bothered to focus on controlling is now something that troubles me little. I also took some time to ... return home, to Ilargi; and set some of my ghosts to rest. So I am ... Yes I am quite well." Her issues with her lacking strength aside, and the annoyances of the day- easy to see, and note by anyone- there was no reason for the golden-eyed Oni to say otherwise.

"Besides ..." Ishtar then added softly, offering Sarada a glance.

"Well ... I made my way back to Sarada. Even if I was missing another arm, I would likely be in decent enough spirits."

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The thinly veiled offer of a night spent together -- the first in months -- brought a smile to Sarada's lips. Oh, she had been a terrible influence on the ancient Oni, and nothing brought her more delight than that. Perhaps, though, this side was always in Ishtar. Yes; she recalled her mentioning that things like mating were just another facet of living, and such things she garner no shame. A sentiment Sarada and other Saiyans agreed with wholeheartedly.

Perhaps they could find a private place. This building, unless it had individual sleeping quarters with locks on the doors, would provide very little, especially with that annoying Id lurking around.

"Hm. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were offering to worship at the Temple of Sarada," she said with a chuckle. "It has been a while, hasn't it?"

It had. They would have done it on the ship, but the GP twins implied heavily that the ship was under surveillance, so they would have seen everything going on in each area. Two people doing the kind of things Ishtar and Sarada did in the privacy of a closed door would have for sure made them hot and bothered. "Alas, we may have to find an out of the way place. I don't want Meagan to blow a gasket. Kids and impressionable minds and all that."
    Ishtar couldn't help but laugh once more.

Of course Sarada would pick up on it. It was after all, partly her fault the Oni had found herself returning to form- or rather her habit of mating with most who offered- after that side of her had been suppressed during her years wandering. Though the comment she made, the first at least, was one that caused the golden-eyed Oni to prod the Saiyan in the side with a softer chuckle.

"You are not a Goddess yet, little love ... but perhaps you are not wrong; and yes ... it has been over six months. There have been others, I know as you do ... yet not with you. A shame, if I am being honest."

The mention of finding a quiet place again, something the Oni had very well expected from Sarada ... especially considering the two days they had spent being teased both by each other- and by the knowledge that they couldn't well do anything without the GP knowing full well what it was. So when her lover then lamented the lack of a quiet spot, and the reception that might be had in the ... noises and potential collateral damage; Ishtar simply sighed before shrugging her shoulders.

"I would be quite fine with sleeping beside you ... but if we cannot keep to ourselves for a night; I am quite sure we can find a quiet place ... and if not," the Oni shrugged again.

"The worst we will do is make everyone jealous."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Cyanna pursed her lips and furrowed her brows in a cute, I am thinking, sort of way. "Well, there is probably food back at the store. Not much out here." she shrugged, "Maybe we should go back. I can always give you the tour later."
    "Sorry, didn't mean to ruin the plan so quickly." Although apologetic, he didn't have much of a choice. Fighting at that intensity burned through a lot of calories, not to mention he hadn't ate since their abduction. He wasn't sure how long they would be on the planet, so he mentally decided to try and eat as quickly as he could to maximize his time otherwise.

"Sorry, didn't mean to ruin the plan so quickly." Although apologetic, he didn't have much of a choice. Fighting at that intensity burned through a lot of calories, not to mention he hadn't ate since their abduction. He wasn't sure how long they would be on the planet, so he mentally decided to try and eat as quickly as he could to maximize his time otherwise.
    Waving her hand, "No, no you didn't." placing her hand on her abdomen, "Now that you mention it I'm hungry too. So, how much longer before you can move?"

Waving her hand, "No, no you didn't." placing her hand on her abdomen, "Now that you mention it I'm hungry too. So, how much longer before you can move?"
    "I should be good now, right?" Charco asked Slak before he rose to his feet. His body ached, but otherwise, he felt better than he had earlier.

Despite the severity of his injury, he had gotten off light compared to some of the previous fights he had been in.

"I should be good now, right?" Charco asked Slak before he rose to his feet. His body ached, but otherwise, he felt better than he had earlier.

Despite the severity of his injury, he had gotten off light compared to some of the previous fights he had been in.
    Cyanna stood up, "I think I can get the three of us there real quick. A new trick I learned, it's really amazing. I can jump from one space to another. No, that's silly, you know what teleporting is, right? That's what its' called, I can do that now."

Cyanna stood up, "I think I can get the three of us there real quick. A new trick I learned, it's really amazing. I can jump from one space to another. No, that's silly, you know what teleporting is, right? That's what its' called, I can do that now."
    "Oh, that's pretty cool." He replied, "Must come in handy nowadays." For a moment, he contemplated how he would use teleportation, but his hunger kept him from delving too deep into fantasies.

"Oh, that's pretty cool." He replied, "Must come in handy nowadays." For a moment, he contemplated how he would use teleportation, but his hunger kept him from delving too deep into fantasies.
    Before Slak could say anything, Cyanna grabbed his hand, then she grabbed Charco's. The effect was slightly disorientating, but in a blink of an eye the three of them were standing outside the building where the others were gathered. Letting go of their hands, she smiled proudly, "We're here. Bet Meagan and the others are inside already. I hope they saved some food for us."

OOC: I'll be back in the morning.