Page 133 of 782 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233633 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 11718
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar couldn't help but laugh once more.

Of course Sarada would pick up on it. It was after all, partly her fault the Oni had found herself returning to form- or rather her habit of mating with most who offered- after that side of her had been suppressed during her years wandering. Though the comment she made, the first at least, was one that caused the golden-eyed Oni to prod the Saiyan in the side with a softer chuckle.

"You are not a Goddess yet, little love ... but perhaps you are not wrong; and yes ... it has been over six months. There have been others, I know as you do ... yet not with you. A shame, if I am being honest."

The mention of finding a quiet place again, something the Oni had very well expected from Sarada ... especially considering the two days they had spent being teased both by each other- and by the knowledge that they couldn't well do anything without the GP knowing full well what it was. So when her lover then lamented the lack of a quiet spot, and the reception that might be had in the ... noises and potential collateral damage; Ishtar simply sighed before shrugging her shoulders.

"I would be quite fine with sleeping beside you ... but if we cannot keep to ourselves for a night; I am quite sure we can find a quiet place ... and if not," the Oni shrugged again.

"The worst we will do is make everyone jealous."
    "Don't let that deter you," Sarada teased when it was noted that she was not yet a goddess. There was no shame in getting an early start to her heretical worship. A Saiyan goddess of sex and lust. What a nice ring. Sarada couldn't wait to be a goddess so all the busty beauties could worship her day and night!

"Oh, I'm aware of that little strumpet you mated with earlier." She smirked. She remembered the sudden and surprising sensation she felt when those two went at it. She wouldn't admit to being jealous, even though she knew she had no right to be. Perhaps because she felt that only she had a right to Ishtar's body? Maybe that and not Jack was the reason why she neglected to bed Avoca for so long?

Something for her to dwell on later. If she was right, it certainly made thing simpler.

"I'll just have to make sure I make you forget her name." She reached into her armor and pulled out a capsule, one of the two she had on her person. "And how to walk."

She replaced the capsule to its place. That could come later. Sarada was going to make sure later came tonight, regardless if there was a bed involved or not.

"Jealous? Nah, I doubt it. I'm pretty sure we won't be the only ones sharing a bed." She grinned and chuckled. If Adam was as into Midori as she thought, then she doubted it would let this opportunity slip by him. "It might actually turn into a nice orgy."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Midori wandered their temporary abode, in search of Erosa so she could talk to her. As she walked, Shiro moved to take up step next to her, watching her sister as they walked.

"What are you doing?" Shiro asked, and Midori answered "Looking for Erosa."

"Oh, thought you might be looking for Sarada for your... lessons." Shiro replied, and Midori smiled as she said "Nah, I have more important things to talk about with Erosa than learning about mating rituals. Sarada can wait."

"Good, because I think Sarada wants some private time with Ishtar, if you understand." Shiro responded, and Midori nodded as she said "Yeah, I do. Sarada wants to mate with Ishtar, the girl she has romantic feelings for. I can wait to engage in my demonstration with Sarada until they're done."

"Besides, if I want to a mating ritual demonstration right now, I can always find Adam. He always seems up for showing me." Midori added, getting a sigh from Shiro.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Don't let that deter you," Sarada teased when it was noted that she was not yet a goddess. There was no shame in getting an early start to her heretical worship. A Saiyan goddess of sex and lust. What a nice ring. Sarada couldn't wait to be a goddess so all the busty beauties could worship her day and night!

"Oh, I'm aware of that little strumpet you mated with earlier." She smirked. She remembered the sudden and surprising sensation she felt when those two went at it. She wouldn't admit to being jealous, even though she knew she had no right to be. Perhaps because she felt that only she had a right to Ishtar's body? Maybe that and not Jack was the reason why she neglected to bed Avoca for so long?

Something for her to dwell on later. If she was right, it certainly made thing simpler.

"I'll just have to make sure I make you forget her name." She reached into her armor and pulled out a capsule, one of the two she had on her person. "And how to walk."

She replaced the capsule to its place. That could come later. Sarada was going to make sure later came tonight, regardless if there was a bed involved or not.

"Jealous? Nah, I doubt it. I'm pretty sure we won't be the only ones sharing a bed." She grinned and chuckled. If Adam was as into Midori as she thought, then she doubted it would let this opportunity slip by him. "It might actually turn into a nice orgy."
    Ishtar couldn't help but smile and nod her head slightly, as Sarada confidently- and oh so smoothly- retorted with, 'don't let that deter you' ... and really, there was not much the Oni could to to protest that. Sarada's confidence after all, along with so many other things of course, was one of the reasons Ishtar had been drawn to her. It was a rare thing to find one so wholly confident in themselves despite all that had happened to them, and all evidence to the contrary. It was a trait among Saiyans, surely ... a race known for braggadocio and bravado, and all those traits associated with their warlike nature ...

But there were Saiyans, and then there was Sarada.

The mention of the strumpet however, caused Ishtar to startle slightly, and after staring curiously at her lover the golden-eyed Oni cracked a smile.

"I would rather not forget her name, if it can be helped ... Emma is quite something. Similar to you in some respects, but the finest spell-smith I have seen in quite some time." Ishtar offered, eyeing the capsule Sarada first pulled free from its place in her armor before stowing it away. "She is responsible for the necklace that stores all of my outfits."

Really, in a way, Emma Marie was partway to blame- or thank- for Ishtar's state of dress, since her return. Though with Sarada's comments then mentioning that the Oni might lose her ability to walk, and then on the heels of that a mention of the burgeoning relationship(?) between Midori and Adam; the Oni simply chuckled once more and nodded.

"It very well might ... though I fear for the planet should that be the case ... and in any event, it will not be an orgy until we have reunited in full. It has been almost three days. I would like to have some time with you that is not interrupted by another ... or at the very least not by something negative."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Something streaks across the Chroma sky, above where the group is quasi gathered. It arcs, then drops, crashing into the ground in a small explosion.

When it settles, the few remaining pieces in the small crater appear to be spaceship parts.

A voice crackles over their comm system.

“Ehh, can I get a pick up, please? Kind of free falling out of the sky right now so.....”

Jinzi Pantaloon was currently a few thousand feet up, having ejected from his cobbled together and no longer functioning ship. And he’s currently falling quickly.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Before Slak could say anything, Cyanna grabbed his hand, then she grabbed Charco's. The effect was slightly disorientating, but in a blink of an eye the three of them were standing outside the building where the others were gathered. Letting go of their hands, she smiled proudly, "We're here. Bet Meagan and the others are inside already. I hope they saved some food for us."

OOC: I'll be back in the morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Something streaks across the Chroma sky, above where the group is quasi gathered. It arcs, then drops, crashing into the ground in a small explosion.

When it settles, the few remaining pieces in the small crater appear to be spaceship parts.

“Ehh, can I get a pick up, please? Kind of free falling out of the sky right now so.....”

Jinzi Pantaloon was currently a few thousand feet up, having ejected from his cobbled together and no longer functioning ship. And he’s currently falling quickly.
    Meagan hears the Comm message and pushes herself out of bed. Moving quickly outside, she runs into Cyanna, Charco and Slak.

"Sis? What..." Cyanna's words were cut off as Meagan takes to the air, flying quickly towards a form falling from the sky.

With a little effort, Cyanna vanishes, teleporting in midair just under Jinzi, grabbing him around the waist as he fell. The force of gravity kept her from fully flying, but she was able to slow down their descent enough for Meagan to reach them.

Flying beneath them, Meagan grabs from both and slows their descent down to nil, at which point Cyanna teleports the three of them back to ground.

Cyanna, now running on low from teleporting so much, sits down on the ground at Charco's feet.

Meagan, still aching from her battle, finds herself sitting on the ground as well next to Jinzi who was also sitting.

"Jinai! Stop making me have to save you all the time!!" She then hugged him, "I missed you."
    Last edited by Tami; 06-22-2018 at 06:34 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

"....Don't you have a anti gravity something-something...or a parachute." Etrinas voice came back over the comms, a slight ting of disappointment in it. "Fine, please try to fall slower for a second while I try to pick up your location."

Stepping outside, Etrina seemed at have been caught in the middle of preparing herself for the evenings celebrations and had hastily put her robe to hide whatever she had prepared. Eyeing the plume of the explosion in the distance, the mage let out a sigh and turned her view skyward and scanned for something she could detect.

Ishtar couldn't help but smile and nod her head slightly, as Sarada confidently- and oh so smoothly- retorted with, 'don't let that deter you' ... and really, there was not much the Oni could to to protest that. Sarada's confidence after all, along with so many other things of course, was one of the reasons Ishtar had been drawn to her. It was a rare thing to find one so wholly confident in themselves despite all that had happened to them, and all evidence to the contrary. It was a trait among Saiyans, surely ... a race known for braggadocio and bravado, and all those traits associated with their warlike nature ...

But there were Saiyans, and then there was Sarada.

The mention of the strumpet however, caused Ishtar to startle slightly, and after staring curiously at her lover the golden-eyed Oni cracked a smile.

"I would rather not forget her name, if it can be helped ... Emma is quite something. Similar to you in some respects, but the finest spell-smith I have seen in quite some time." Ishtar offered, eyeing the capsule Sarada first pulled free from its place in her armor before stowing it away. "She is responsible for the necklace that stores all of my outfits."

Really, in a way, Emma Marie was partway to blame- or thank- for Ishtar's state of dress, since her return. Though with Sarada's comments then mentioning that the Oni might lose her ability to walk, and then on the heels of that a mention of the burgeoning relationship(?) between Midori and Adam; the Oni simply chuckled once more and nodded.

"It very well might ... though I fear for the planet should that be the case ... and in any event, it will not be an orgy until we have reunited in full. It has been almost three days. I would like to have some time with you that is not interrupted by another ... or at the very least not by something negative."
    Sarada could only assume that a 'spell-smith' was someone who crafted items with as much magic as they did steel, iron, or katchin. If she was the best Ishtar had seen in some time, then Sarada supposed that earned her a measure of respect. But! She was going to reserve judgement until they met face to face.

And they were going to meet one day. She may not have had any use for magical items -- the one hanging from her neck notwithstanding -- but she was curious to see what was so great about her.

Also... she may have wanted to secretly thank her for giving Ishtar all those amazing outfits. She assumed the woman made those for her. If not, then never mind.

"I'll remind you of her name when I'm done," she conceded with a soft smirk. "I suppose I won't be too hard on her when I finally meet her. If you like her, then she can't be all that bad. Then again, you're fond of that stupid Id, so you're taste in friends leaves something to be desired."

Just that indirect mention of Erosa made Sarada sick to her stomach. Not really, but she didn't like thinking about the magical thing and her giant ****.

She steered her thought away from such disgusting things and instead entertained the ample opportunities for much nighttime enjoyment later tonight. Now that she thought about it, trying to make Adam and Midori's first time together a group activity was a dick move. There was no reason for her to even want to ruin an intimate moment like that, so she dropped that line of reasoning. "You know, it wouldn't be right to intrude on their moment together, so let's just spend the night with each other." That was a much more promising endeavor, and it allowed her the chance to tell Ishtar all that had happened during Dashir's trial, which she forgot about during the two day trip to Chroma. "There's a lot I need to tell you about what happened when I was back home."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Raising an arm and flexing a muscle, "Sure am. Not only that." Dash then lifted off the ground, not too high since they were indoors, then back down again, "I can fly now! Last time I saw you, I wasn't sure I'd be able to walk much less run, but not only have I got my speed back I got my wings." She smiled broadly, then gave him a playful punch on the arm, then leaned in close and looked up at him, "I really wanted to thank you. Not only did you save my life, but you inspired me. Showed me what is possible if I just work hard enough at it." Stepping back, arms casually behind her back, "You're a good man, Zaofan. Don't ever let anyone say otherwise."
    Zaofan giggled at the young rainbow warrior. She had certainly gotten boisterous, but it was good to see that exuberant energy. Clearly it had come to great use during a crisis. But with things dying down, Zaofan had other things in mind.

"Hey, Dash. You know, while everyone's recuperating, I was going to get started on cooking up something of a celebratory feast in the cafeteria. I could use some help, if you'd like to join me! Besides, I could use some help in understanding Chromakai cuisine."

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Zaofan giggled at the young rainbow warrior. She had certainly gotten boisterous, but it was good to see that exuberant energy. Clearly it had come to great use during a crisis. But with things dying down, Zaofan had other things in mind.

"Hey, Dash. You know, while everyone's recuperating, I was going to get started on cooking up something of a celebratory feast in the cafeteria. I could use some help, if you'd like to join me! Besides, I could use some help in understanding Chromakai cuisine."
    "Sure, I know my way around the pots and pans. As for Chromakai food, I'm no expert. Though I guess I did pick up a thing or two. I'm sure between the two of us we can figure it out. Lets' go, we got a whole bunch of people to feed."

Sarada could only assume that a 'spell-smith' was someone who crafted items with as much magic as they did steel, iron, or katchin. If she was the best Ishtar had seen in some time, then Sarada supposed that earned her a measure of respect. But! She was going to reserve judgement until they met face to face.

And they were going to meet one day. She may not have had any use for magical items -- the one hanging from her neck notwithstanding -- but she was curious to see what was so great about her.

Also... she may have wanted to secretly thank her for giving Ishtar all those amazing outfits. She assumed the woman made those for her. If not, then never mind.

"I'll remind you of her name when I'm done," she conceded with a soft smirk. "I suppose I won't be too hard on her when I finally meet her. If you like her, then she can't be all that bad. Then again, you're fond of that stupid Id, so you're taste in friends leaves something to be desired."

Just that indirect mention of Erosa made Sarada sick to her stomach. Not really, but she didn't like thinking about the magical thing and her giant ****.

She steered her thought away from such disgusting things and instead entertained the ample opportunities for much nighttime enjoyment later tonight. Now that she thought about it, trying to make Adam and Midori's first time together a group activity was a dick move. There was no reason for her to even want to ruin an intimate moment like that, so she dropped that line of reasoning. "You know, it wouldn't be right to intrude on their moment together, so let's just spend the night with each other." That was a much more promising endeavor, and it allowed her the chance to tell Ishtar all that had happened during Dashir's trial, which she forgot about during the two day trip to Chroma. "There's a lot I need to tell you about what happened when I was back home."
    Ishtar smiled at Sarada's concession, but was silent for a moment.

The comment about those she had come to find as friends was definitely a curious one, and was one the Oni had not thought much of until now. Sarada. Erosa and Etrina ... Emma ... Asha'rah, all the ones she had come to know and grow close- or in Sarada's case closer- to, were by all rights atypical. Glimmering beacons of life, and personality that stood out among a backdrop of thousands, upon thousands of years of repetition. And for a moment Ishtar wondered if she would have cared as much, had they been lacking in such light.

The moment passed as quickly as it had come however, and the golden-eyed Oni simply offered another small smile. "I would say my choices have been largely good. You are among them, after all."

The distaste for Erosa however, when it came, was signal enough for the subject to change and so as Sarada spoke of simply spending the night together alone with Ishtar, so that they might finish the conversation that had been interrupted almost three days prior; the Oni offered a nod.

"I would enjoy that a great deal. For now however, I intend to clean myself up somewhat so that I might look presentable ... I also believe it is almost time to make good on my offer and help Zaofan with the feast preparation."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post

"Sure, I know my way around the pots and pans. As for Chromakai food, I'm no expert. Though I guess I did pick up a thing or two. I'm sure between the two of us we can figure it out. Lets' go, we got a whole bunch of people to feed."
    Entering the kitchen area, Zaofan would find a very large room adjacent to it. A pantry-like room with crates of various fruits, vegetables, bags of grains, shelves lined with seasonings and herbs, as well as a few more unusual items. There is also a room sized refrigerated area containing more perishable items such as milk, eggs, butter, and distinctly native style cheeses. In the back of the refrigerated room, he would find bags large plastic-like bags containing a half-dozen Turkey-sized freshly killed birds. The birds, however, have not been cleaned and processed, so he will have his work cut out for him. In addition to the birds, Zaofan will find large metal crates filled with ice and a tuna-like fish, that will also need to be cleaned and prepped for cooking.

As he's exits the refrigerated room, he is met by two middle-aged Chromakai, a man and a woman. They introduce themselves as Pewter and Blush, husband and wife. They explain to him and those with him, that most of the food is earmarked to feed the Orphans who had been kidnapped by the Nagadarr. Currently the children are being evaluated by medical and mental health professionals. Once they are treated and released, they will be staying at this facility until family members can be located or other families step up to adopt them.

However, there should be enough food to feed the off-world fighters who came to help them as well. They give him permission to use whatever food he needs to feed his teammates, and not to worry too much about it. More food will be arriving tomorrow. They then ask Zaofan if he wishes to cook for his fellow fighters and if so, if he requires assistance in the kitchen?
    Last edited by Tami; 06-22-2018 at 04:43 PM.

Ishtar smiled at Sarada's concession, but was silent for a moment.

The comment about those she had come to find as friends was definitely a curious one, and was one the Oni had not thought much of until now. Sarada. Erosa and Etrina ... Emma ... Asha'rah, all the ones she had come to know and grow close- or in Sarada's case closer- to, were by all rights atypical. Glimmering beacons of life, and personality that stood out among a backdrop of thousands, upon thousands of years of repetition. And for a moment Ishtar wondered if she would have cared as much, had they been lacking in such light.

The moment passed as quickly as it had come however, and the golden-eyed Oni simply offered another small smile. "I would say my choices have been largely good. You are among them, after all."

The distaste for Erosa however, when it came, was signal enough for the subject to change and so as Sarada spoke of simply spending the night together alone with Ishtar, so that they might finish the conversation that had been interrupted almost three days prior; the Oni offered a nod.

"I would enjoy that a great deal. For now however, I intend to clean myself up somewhat so that I might look presentable ... I also believe it is almost time to make good on my offer and help Zaofan with the feast preparation."
    Sarada shrugged and smiled softly. "For the most part. Obviously, I'm the cream of the crop." Her smile grew to a grin as she laughed to herself. "Everyone that comes after me is okay, I suppose."

Ishtar's choice of friends followed a pattern: eccentric personalities that stood out from the norm. For someone whose life had been a repetitious series of events one after the others for countless centuries, she likely had seen all there was to see. It stood to reason that those that stuck out like sore thumbs would attract her attention more than any other. For her to be at the forefront -- in her extremely humble opinion -- was flattering.

She was only acting like her normal self. To be able to attract someone as wonderful and alluring as Ishtar without having to put on airs was a wonderful thing.

The fact that this was her normal self should have been slightly worrying, but eh. It wasn't like she was all that different from other girls her age. Perhaps her obsession with mating and the female form was a little more intense than others, but that... wasn't her fault.

"Well, I'm starving."

Several elder Chromakai, leaders of their people, walk into the battlefield. As they do, other Chromakai of varying ages move into the city and scatter around as if looking for something or scavenging or just checking out the damage. It's clear they are not going to waste much time in rebuilding their cities.

Two of the elders stop to speak with Miras and the other senior Galaxy Police officers. Another was speaking to members of the local Ressitance who helped in the fight, and one more approached Sarada, Isthar, Zaofan and whomever else was nearby.

He then bowed to them, before standing back up and addressing them "I am Carmine Grey, Chairman of the Peacekeepers. As a representative of the world government, I wish to offer you our thanks your help. There is a place nearby where you can spend the night, and yes we will be celebrating this victory so we ask that you join us."
    A Chromakai man approached them with gracious thanks and an offer to spend the night. Sarada nodded thankfully. It had been a long day and she wanted nothing more than to lay her head down on a nice, soft pillow and sleep for the next several days. Preferably with an Oni by her side. She wouldn't have even been mad if said Oni was blue.

But, first, more important details needed to be hashed out. "What kind of spread will you be providing during this celebration? As in, will there be meat served?"
    The older man thought about it, then nodded, "We do not normally eat meat ourselves, however there is a bird we call Neka Neka that runs wild in the forests. We usually only consume it's flesh under certain conditions, however since you are our guests, we will make an exception. I will send our hunters out to gather enough of them to satisfy all of you. It is a very large bird, so just one can feed several people. Come, gather all those with you and come with us."

OOC: The Galaxy Police are also invited, if they wish to join in.

Image of building they are being taken to
    "Ah, perfect. I'll take one for myself." She would have preferred to do the hunting herself. There was something about stalking and killing an animal with her own two hands, or a weapon of some kind, that took her back to her ancestral roots. Whenever she went hunting with Avoca, she felt at peace and content with the world; though, that may have had to do with her company at the time.

She stood with a tired groan. "I'll go grab the others so we can head your way."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Before Slak could say anything, Cyanna grabbed his hand, then she grabbed Charco's. The effect was slightly disorientating, but in a blink of an eye the three of them were standing outside the building where the others were gathered. Letting go of their hands, she smiled proudly, "We're here. Bet Meagan and the others are inside already. I hope they saved some food for us."
    The bit of disorientation dizzied him enough to warrant him shaking his head for a few moments to right himself. "Uh, that'll take some time to get used to." Still, he couldn't help but be impressed with her ability. Envy could wait as his stomach growled in protest again, "Yeah, seriously. We'll have to crack some skulls if they ate everything already."

Meagan hears the Comm message and pushes herself out of bed. Moving quickly outside, she runs into Cyanna, Charco and Slak.

"Sis? What..." Cyanna's words were cut off as Meagan takes to the air, flying quickly towards a form falling from the sky.

With a little effort, Cyanna vanishes, teleporting in midair just under Jinzi, grabbing him around the waist as he fell. The force of gravity kept her from fully flying, but she was able to slow down their descent enough for Meagan to reach them.

Flying beneath them, Meagan grabs from both and slows their descent down to nil, at which point Cyanna teleports the three of them back to ground.

Cyanna, now running on low from teleporting so much, sits down on the ground at Charco's feet.

Meagan, still aching from her battle, finds herself sitting on the ground as well next to Jinzi who was also sitting.

"Jinai! Stop making me have to save you all the time!!" She then hugged him, "I missed you."
    That was certainly something...

Initially, the lack of context confused him, but with the appearance of Jinzi, Charco figured he understood the situation enough. "Good job." He said to Cyanna, seeing just how much all that teleporting took out of her. "Think you can stand, or do I need to carry you like a princess?" He asked, half-jokingly.

Ishtar scratched the back of her head, when Totoma mentioned the harshness of her Haurvatat lesson, but remained silent.

There was definitely no denying that. It had been a brutal lesson. Stripping away the words she had offered, and the explanations she had given ... the golden-eyed Oni had simply held his head underwater until the boy opened his mouth to drink ... and had continued holding him beneath the surface then with the hope he might figure out that it was possible to consume, and convert, the water molecules with his Ki. Of course ... the Oni wouldn't have let Totoma drown ... yet it was definitely not something she might attempt now.

Especially given her understanding of the lessons she herself had learned, was not the same.

To hear that Totoma was fine however, his relationship with Karine flourishing and his understanding of who- and where- he is, at the place it should be. From the sound of it besides, he had moved well and beyond where he was as a child, and had found something greater still besides ... his struggle against two of those Nagadarr of Indeterminate Size working in tandem; speaking to that side of things.

"Well I am glad to hear things with Karine have gone well," Ishtar stated first and foremost. "Had you not finally figured that out, I am quite sure several of us might have clobbered you ... I am also glad to hear you are feeling better than you were. No one should suffer so heavy a burden at such a young age. So that is ... fantastic. I am also positive that Sarada is ... well not wholly disgusted by how strong you have become." The golden-eyed Oni then offered, calling back to the back and forth that had taken place before the struggle.

"And .. yes ... there may not have been time to express it; but I did not tackle the Copper Nagadarr into that cannon shot without an exit plan." Ishtar then said, chuckling. "I am not as reckless as I once was, which ... I suppose leads into the question you asked ..."

"I am well. Thanks to tarrying awhile on Earth with your mother, a thing I had never once bothered to focus on controlling is now something that troubles me little. I also took some time to ... return home, to Ilargi; and set some of my ghosts to rest. So I am ... Yes I am quite well." Her issues with her lacking strength aside, and the annoyances of the day- easy to see, and note by anyone- there was no reason for the golden-eyed Oni to say otherwise.

"Besides ..." Ishtar then added softly, offering Sarada a glance.

"Well ... I made my way back to Sarada. Even if I was missing another arm, I would likely be in decent enough spirits."

<snip>
    OOC: Sorry for the late response. Was... indisposed.

IC: Totoma smiled as Miss Ishtar mentioned that she'd put at least some of her ghosts to rest by returning to Ilargi. He didn't know the entire story, of course, but she'd regaled him with that tale some time after the battle on Turtle Island. It had been a... difficult story to hear, and he'd... tried to offer his sympathies and condolences as best he could, but honestly, in retrospect, his attempts had been clumsy.

"I see. It must have been a difficult thing to face, but, ultimately, I think you'll find you'll be stronger for it... says the guy that literally had God fix all of his problems." He sighed and shook his head. "And yeah, I know Sarada's not... really displeased at my progress. Maybe the ease of progress, but not the extent. Hopefully we can get a nice, fun spar in sometime soon. Lots of shiny, explody, hitozaru...y goodness between rivals, ya know?"

They'd never really gotten a proper spar in. Sarada, under his mother's tutelage and... whatever other training she was doing, actually surpassed him by quite a bit for a while--a fact she'd taunted him with at the time--which was what tipped off his mother that something was... wrong. It was then that she had taken him to a doctor, discovered the state his body was in, and then put him on that unusual R&R "training." After that, as his body recovered, his power had grown at a fairly steady pace. Or rather, he could actually channel that power that had always been there, hidden beneath the surface. A portion of it, anyway.

"Anyway, I'm sure you and Sarada want to... celebrate this victory, so..." he trailed off, scratching his chin. "Eh, I'll guess I'll leave you to that, but... hey, since you taught me the basic Haurvatat, why don't I teach you the variation I developed when we get the chance? It, uh... well, you told me that Haurvatat means wholeness, so I developed a variation that enhances healing. Returning one's body to wholeness faster. Not really useful in a fight, but it sure as hell makes the recovery a lot smoother. Interested?"
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.