Page 138 of 782 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238638 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I'll remember that!

It was the most demonstrative Sarada had ever heard the Oni. There was something... ugh... cute -barf- about how she just randomly blurted out that she would remember that Sarada liked meat buns. At least, she assumed that was what she was talking about. Either way, it meant that Sarada had plenty of good food to look forward to, even if she wasn't around when Zaofan worked his magic in the kitchen.

"Hehe. Sounds like a good deal. Though, I guess I don't really have a favorite, so just make me whatever you like whenever you like. Odds are, I'll eat it." If her future delicacies were as good as these meat buns, then she had no doubt that she wouldn't be starving for food any time soon.
    In the end, Sarada didn't have a favorite food.

Instead, all she wished for was Ishtar to make whatever she liked, whenever she wished to. Which ... was nice. After all it meant that the Oni could worry less about crafting what it was her lover wished for time, and again, and set her focus on experimentation. Exotic dishes from distant world, Sarada said she would try it. All Ishtar needed to do was make sure it tasted good.

"I can do that."

Leaving such thoughts of food, and where to begin her search for recipes however, the Oni found herself setting aside her food so that she might turn and listen to what Sarada had to say of her time spent on Vocado- and the other worlds she visited- in earnest. And what she heard, was well worth the attention; and even the wait.

In an awkward and jerky shift of subject matter, Ishtar wished to learn of Sarada's three months on Vocado. She nodded; she was excited to tell her all about it. "For the most part, training and relaxing with friends. Totoma told me that his mother taught him that hard training combined with complete relaxation was the way she gained so much strength. That was how I managed to get so strong so quickly without training all that much. Much of my time was spent at the tribunal hall."

In hindsight, she was surprised she had the stomach to go through with it. Being that close to him, day in and day out, it was a nightmare. She had nightmares every day during the tribunal. Horrifyingly real dreams; they felt like she was back in his damned bedroom above his ice cream shop again, being subjected to every sick desire he could come up with. Not a night went by when she didn't jerk awake in the middle of the night, mouth yawned open by a soundless scream, face drenched with sweat. It was horrible. Not a morning went by when she didn't want to not just stay in bed, but stay as far away from the tribunal hall.

She didn't know how, but she nutted up and forced herself to attend every single day of the tribunal. She was glad she did; because of it, she made many friends after hearing the testimonies of so many just like her. And because of it, she got to witness Dashir's confidence melt away bit by agonizing bit, until there was nothing but a broken man serving a short sentence before his life would come to an end.

"The man who molested me," she started much more easily than she could months ago, "who dozens of other victims over the span of a decade. He had gotten careless and let his last one -- a six years old -- managed to escape and was found by her father. He was arrested, then the World Police asked us all to offer our testimonies at his tribunal. I was among those that did, along with over a hundred others. That was all the prosecutors needed to get a guilty verdict. A few days later, he was sentenced to death."

She grinned widely. With those words, her nightmare was finally over. No more being terrified of even thinking about the Meat Market, even if its horror had been reduced once slavery was eradicated. Her and 156 other young Saiyans could finally breathe and sleep more easily at night without worry if he was lurking in the shadows.
    Dashir, the Saiyan predator who had stripped the innocence from over one-hundred Saiyan children, was no more. Even more than that however, this ... beast- for it had had long since lost its right to humanity- had been treated to the same slow torture it had inflicted on so many others; the sheer amount of evidence smothering any and all hope as it awaited the final verdict: Death.

In many ways a fitting end, for one who had destroyed the lives of so many others.

And in a way, Ishtar had already known this.

She had felt as much after all, those echoes of restlessness, and pain. And the nights of panic and mounting dread, with days fraught much the same. The golden-eyed Oni had even offered what comfort she had been able, given the distance. Yet in the end it had not been the offered comfort or the well wishes of others that had seen this matter settled. It had been Sarada, choosing to- instead of slaughtering the beast herself- turn him in to the World Police. And then, despite what the Oni had felt every day for over a month ... despite that fear, and those feelings of helplessness that had been a constant undercurrent day, and night; the Saiyan had forced herself to wake up and drag herself down to the Tribunal to see it finished. And had then- on her own merits- forced herself testify in front of a world that had for so long treated the things she had felt every day for eight years; as weakness.

And because of that, Sarada had paved the way for the others ...

A thing Ishtar was quite sure had been missed by her lover, so wrapped up as she was in the pure elation of the result; over the ramifications of her own actions. Yet was a thing not to be discounted. After all, it was the formative steps- or perhaps the catalyst that cemented the progress already made- toward another change for the betterment of the Saiyans as a species.

It was finally over.

"My eight year nightmare is finally over. The little girl I was eight years ago is dead, but she can finally rest in peace." She smiled tearfully, but didn't cry. The others were nearby, after all.
    When the recounting reached its end, Sarada sat teary eyed.

Ishtar however, simply sat in silence. Allowing the connection shared between them to speak for what was not shown by the Saiyan. And what a statement it was! Feelings of joy and relief, and hope, and light that spread through Sarada's body from the very core of who she was, and with such an intensity that it seemed as if that light shone through her very skin.

... And along with that- wonderful- feeling, too, was how this all affected Ishtar.

The Oni has experienced it herself, after all. The same atrocities that Sarada had suffered for three days ... and even as an echoing remembrance of events, the feelings of violation, and shame, and pain- so much pain- that had been experienced had left its mark. So to feel that the one who had suffered it firsthand, was now free of the burden?

As the Oni sat in silence beside Sarada, the tears of joy the Saiyan did not shed found themselves eventually trailing their way the the curve of Ishtar's cheeks; from golden eyes.

"... What a wonderful thing this is, to hear in full ... Sarada."

The Oni managed finally, reaching a hand out gently to wipe away a tear that threatened to betray Sarada's calm- if joyful- demeanor, before gently cupping her cheek.

"I wish I had more to offer than that ... Sarada," Ishtar said then, "but I do not know if any words I might manage, would do this moment justice."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Meagan had the resolve left to fight still. For the Kami, for her world, for Earth where her lover lived. She would need that for the fight ahead.

"If you have determined to walk this brave path, then you should know: The War in the Heavens, the war you saw me ignite through the visions in Evangeline's library, is not over. A third party worked behind the scenes, manipulating both sides to battle one another. The continued dismantling of the Kami system is but one symptom of the ongoing struggle with these traitors. The stakes are the fates of a half-dozen universes, ours among them. If we lose, Chromakai, Earth and everything we've ever built and loved will be wiped out. I mean to put a stop to this war. And I would have your aid in this endeavor after we secure Earth, Meagan Te'al."
    Meagan's face went blank for a moment as the weight of Asha'rah's words hit her like the gravity beyond the event horizon of a black hole. Then she grew angry in her own quiet, reserved way. The only evidence of it being the sudden hardening of her features and the flash of light behind her eyes. Closing her eyes fro a moment, she then looked at Asha'rah with determination, "All people deserve the right to live in peace, the right to free will, to make their own ways in the universe without tyrants, bullies, enslavers or bored gods with too much time on their hands robbing them of it or playing games with their lives. Of course I will help in any and every way that I can."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    When the recounting reached its end, Sarada sat teary eyed.

Ishtar however, simply sat in silence. Allowing the connection shared between them to speak for what was not shown by the Saiyan. And what a statement it was! Feelings of joy and relief, and hope, and light that spread through Sarada's body from the very core of who she was, and with such an intensity that it seemed as if that light shone through her very skin.

... And along with that- wonderful- feeling, too, was how this all affected Ishtar.

The Oni has experienced it herself, after all. The same atrocities that Sarada had suffered for three days ... and even as an echoing remembrance of events, the feelings of violation, and shame, and pain- so much pain- that had been experienced had left its mark. So to feel that the one who had suffered it firsthand, was now free of the burden?

As the Oni sat in silence beside Sarada, the tears of joy the Saiyan did not shed found themselves eventually trailing their way the the curve of Ishtar's cheeks; from golden eyes.

"... What a wonderful thing this is, to hear in full ... Sarada."

The Oni managed finally, reaching a hand out gently to wipe away a tear that threatened to betray Sarada's calm- if joyful- demeanor, before gently cupping her cheek.

"I wish I had more to offer than that ... Sarada," Ishtar said then, "but I do not know if any words I might manage, would do this moment justice."
    When Sarada finished recounting what happened on Vocado those three months, Ishtar's response was simple. It was wonderful.

No more needed to be said. Sometimes, the best response was directly to the point. The tears of joy falling down the Oni's face only added to the sincerity of her words, easy to tell even without the empathetic bond between them.

Sarada's smile grew when a soft, warm hand cupped her cheek. She wanted to nuzzle into her embrace, but resisted and simply sat there smiling. "It is wonderful, isn't it?" No more did she have to fear falling prey to that bastard again. No more did she have to fear Rutaba and Pinich falling prey to that bastard. No more did she have to fear him somehow getting away with what he had done. While she had no doubt that some one else, another despicable bastard would rise up to try the same thing, she had no doubt that his evil machinations wouldn't get very far.

After this tribunal, the penalty for preying on the young and innocent had been established, and it was stiff and steep. Only a fool would risk his life for a few moments of carnal pleasure.

Only a fool...

Her smile diminished some.

"My sister was arrested during the trial," she spoke as she lightly grabbed Ishtar's hand and held between hers. "She was charged with enabling Dashir, like I suspected she did, but she claims she didn't. A few days before I left for Earth, the charges were dropped due to lack of evidence." Her teeth gritted. "It was her word versus his word, and the police just couldn't accept the testimony of a condemned pedophile over a Saiyan Elite."

Sarada still felt that Parsley had something to do with it, but she had no proof. Even if she didn't put the idea before him, she still brought Sarada to the Meat Market that night and allowed them to become separated. That much no one could deny. "Damn it. I can't believe she's going to get away with it. Once he's executed, the only other person who knows what was said between them will be dead."

Parsley claimed she was simply making small talk when she brought her up. She claimed that Dashir was the one who got it in his head that Sarada would become his latest victim. She claimed that she had nothing to do with what happened those days. Her words sounded sincere -- and Saiyans weren't ones to lie about something so serious -- yet, Parsley was one of the few who lied just as much as she told the truth. That made her and dangerous and unpredictable.

"Whatever. I'm not going to let it bother me." She shrugged. "The truth will come out eventually, one day. And then, if she was lying, then she'll pay. Either by the law, or by my fist."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

When Sarada finished recounting what happened on Vocado those three months, Ishtar's response was simple. It was wonderful.

No more needed to be said. Sometimes, the best response was directly to the point. The tears of joy falling down the Oni's face only added to the sincerity of her words, easy to tell even without the empathetic bond between them.

Sarada's smile grew when a soft, warm hand cupped her cheek. She wanted to nuzzle into her embrace, but resisted and simply sat there smiling. "It is wonderful, isn't it?" No more did she have to fear falling prey to that bastard again. No more did she have to fear Rutaba and Pinach falling prey to that bastard. No more did she have to fear him somehow getting away with what he had done. While she had no doubt that some one else, another despicable bastard would rise up to try the same thing, she had no doubt that his evil machinations wouldn't get very far.

After this tribunal, the penalty for preying on the young and innocent had been established, and it was stiff and steep. Only a fool would risk his life for a few moments of carnal pleasure.

Only a fool...

Her smile diminished some.

"My sister was arrested during the trial," she spoke as she lightly grabbed Ishtar's hand and held between hers. "She was charged with enabling Dashir, like I suspected she did, but she claims she didn't. A few days before I left for Earth, the charges were dropped due to lack of evidence." Her teeth gritted. "It was her word versus his word, and the police just couldn't accept the testimony of a condemned pedophile over a Saiyan Elite."

Sarada still felt that Parsley had something to do with it, but she had no proof. Even if she didn't put the idea before him, she still brought Sarada to the Meat Market that night and allowed them to become separated. That much no one could deny. "Damn it. I can't believe she's going to get away with it. Once he's executed, the only other person who knows what was said between them will be dead."

Parsley claimed she was simply making small talk when she brought her up. She claimed that Dashir was the one who got it in his head that Sarada would become his latest victim. She claimed that she had nothing to do with what happened those days. Her words sounded sincere -- and Saiyans weren't ones to lie about something so serious -- yet, Parsley was one of the few who lied just as much as she told the truth. That made her and dangerous and unpredictable.

"Whatever. I'm not going to let it bother me." She shrugged. "The truth will come out eventually, one day. And then, if she was lying, then she'll pay. Either by the law, or by my fist."
    It seemed Ishtar's simple words, and loving touch had been enough; and given the option the Oni would have been content to simply share this tender moment with Sarada until the sun rose on Chroma's first day of liberation in decades. Yet there was a thing that caused the almost glowing Saiyan's smile to lessen somewhat ... a name- and a person- who had been mentioned several times before, yet one the blue-skinned woman had yet to meet properly.

Parsley.

So it was then, the moment passed, Sarada taking Ishtar's hand gently in her own; offering it a soft squeeze as she explained her concerns over her sister's role in Dashir's corruption of her innocence. And the Oni felt that it ran deeper than a simple concern. There was an annoyance straddling the border of anger, at the notion. That there was no evidence, and that the World Police had released her as a result seemed to make no difference. Sarada felt that her sister was involved ... all but knew it for a fact. A thing the Oni had considered herself when the story had first been revealed and the name of Parsley had first been mentioned.

Though where the Vocadoan Authorities were hampered by law, and the formality of its process ... the Oni was not; and that consideration that had flitted through Ishtar's mind as she held Sarada after the story had been finished was now hardened into a tangible belief. If Sarada believed it to be so, the golden-eyed Oni did as well. The two were sisters, after all. They had grown up together and such shared a bond that- time and again- ran deeper than most. If her love felt it to be true deep down, proof or not, Ishtar would not ignore it.

Though ...

"The reason is one I would be curious to know ... before a court of law, or a fist, determines the punishment," Ishtar finally said after some moments. "A calculated act of malice, or a foolish innocence; there is perhaps a difference in the end." That the matter was one that Sarada wished not to linger on however, silenced whatever vocalized considerations the Oni might have offered next. Instead, placing another hand upon Sarada's own and offering the woman a gentle squeeze; she merely smiled.

"The truth will come, when it comes, yes ... and perhaps this time I will be there with you, when it does." Ishtar stated then.

"After all .... while I would like to, in time, return to Tatenen ... To see the state of the world I left behind ... my ghosts have been silenced. So unless something changes, or you wish it not to be: I would go where you go."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

It seemed Ishtar's simple words, and loving touch had been enough; and given the option the Oni would have been content to simply share this tender moment with Sarada until the sun rose on Chroma's first day of liberation in decades. Yet there was a thing that caused the almost glowing Saiyan's smile to lessen somewhat ... a name- and a person- who had been mentioned several times before, yet one the blue-skinned woman had yet to meet properly.

Parsley.

So it was then, the moment passed, Sarada taking Ishtar's hand gently in her own; offering it a soft squeeze as she explained her concerns over her sister's role in Dashir's corruption of her innocence. And the Oni felt that it ran deeper than a simple concern. There was an annoyance straddling the border of anger, at the notion. That there was no evidence, and that the World Police had released her as a result seemed to make no difference. Sarada felt that her sister was involved ... all but knew it for a fact. A thing the Oni had considered herself when the story had first been revealed and the name of Parsley had first been mentioned.

Though where the Vocadoan Authorities were hampered by law, and the formality of its process ... the Oni was not; and that consideration that had flitted through Ishtar's mind as she held Sarada after the story had been finished was now hardened into a tangible belief. If Sarada believed it to be so, the golden-eyed Oni did as well. The two were sisters, after all. They had grown up together and such shared a bond that- time and again- ran deeper than most. If her love felt it to be true deep down, proof or not, Ishtar would not ignore it.

Though ...

"The reason is one I would be curious to know ... before a court of law, or a fist, determines the punishment," Ishtar finally said after some moments. "A calculated act of malice, or a foolish innocence; there is perhaps a difference in the end." That the matter was one that Sarada wished not to linger on however, silenced whatever vocalized considerations the Oni might have offered next. Instead, placing another hand upon Sarada's own and offering the woman a gentle squeeze; she merely smiled.

"The truth will come, when it comes, yes ... and perhaps this time I will be there with you, when it does." Ishtar stated then.

"After all .... while I would like to, in time, return to Tatenen ... To see the state of the world I left behind ... my ghosts have been silenced. So unless something changes, or you wish it not to be: I would go where you go."
    Reason.

Everyone had a reason for every single action they made every single day. Even if it was something simple like carelessness or they simply wanted to, nothing was done without reason. Sarada asked Parsley the reason why she supposedly did what she had done when she visited her in the prison. It took some doing, but she got an answer. Three words.

"She hates me."

In hindsight, it was obvious. The passive aggressiveness Parsley displayed toward her was unbecoming of someone who shared even a morsel of affection toward someone else. Purposefully discouraging her own sister so that her training and growth would be stunted spoke of a person with malice in their heart.

"She said she finds me irritating and boorish." She snorted derisively. "I thought I knew her," she said quietly. "She's the one that saved me from Dashir. I thought I... I don't get why she's like this. I can remember hearing the anger in her voice when she found us in his apartment." Her hand balled into a tight fist. "She beat the bastard to an inch of his life." But, she didn't turn him in.

Why not?

That was evidence of her involvement right there. Parsley was too smart even back then to not have thought this through. If she had nothing to do with it, like she claimed, then she would have said something to someone. Sarada kept silent also, but that was because she was traumatized and had been trying to repress the memory since the day after she was saved. Parsley had no such excuse.

Just thinking about it was making her so angry!

No. Now was neither the time nor the place for an emotional outburst. This was a time for celebration and jubilation, not morose reflection on her broken relationship with her older sibling.

Her smile returned, though smaller than before. "I'd love it if you came home with me. There's a lot there I'd like to show you. You can show me your homeworld, too, if you'd like."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Meagan's face went blank for a moment as the weight of Asha'rah's words hit her like the gravity beyond the event horizon of a black hole. Then she grew angry in her own quiet, reserved way. The only evidence of it being the sudden hardening of her features and the flash of light behind her eyes. Closing her eyes fro a moment, she then looked at Asha'rah with determination, "All people deserve the right to live in peace, the right to free will, to make their own ways in the universe without tyrants, bullies, enslavers or bored gods with too much time on their hands robbing them of it or playing games with their lives. Of course I will help in any and every way that I can."
    So it is to be. Asha'rah smiled appreciatively, knowing she could count on Meagan as an ally. Compared to the peak of the War in the Heavens, the forces at play here were still in a state of low-intensity conflict. But it was a precarious balance between an overworked hunter and a network of angels on the run, each not strong enough to stand up to him by themselves, but growing stronger and stronger over time as they evaded capture. Before that balance tipped irrevocably, Asha'rah needed to gather new allies, build new strength, and intervene.

"Then I am happy to fight by your side. Once we depart, there'll be a long road ahead. You may want to take what time you can to meet with your childhood friends and family who survived to see this day."

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Etrina made sure to gather some food for herself, but not before rounding up a sizable portion that was well above her usual meal size. That was to be Erosas meal, should she finally wake up and join them at some point during the evening. She contemplated having someone being a little up to her....but didn't wish to bother any of the staff as they looked busy enough as it was.

Taking a seat next to the massive pile of food(Mostly composed of the birds that had been promised early), Etrina settled for a small bowl of chilli and some bread.
    Early into the morning, Asha'rah could be found meditating beside Erosa, counting the spores of a mushroom as they took flight upon the most miniscule of winds. The Id had fought hard and well, with maturity beyond her former self. It would be a shame for her to miss the payoff.

The building had grown quiet as nearly everyone took a bed and fell asleep. Meagan, sleeping in a cot adjacent to the one Jinzi slept in, was stirred awake by a a gentle touch. As she opened her eyes and shook the sleep from them, she quickly realized that Mother Pearl, the leader fo the Sisterhood, was standing next to her.

Swinging her legs off of the bed, she stood up and bowed her head to the older woman.

Mother Pearl nodded slightly as well then said, "Come, child, we must talk."

Glancing back briefly at the still sleeping Jinzi, Meagan the n turned to the much older woman and followed her.

Mother Pearl took Meagan up to the roof of the building to look out away from the city and towards the mountains in the distance.

"It is time, child."

Meagan asks her questioningly, "Time? For what, I don't understand."

The older woman pointed into the distance, "Time to awaken the Temple of Iris. It has lay in slumber for these many years, safe from detection. The sun, the symbol of our goddess, will rise soon. When it does, you will be there to watch the temple as it opens it's eyes to the light once again."

"Me? I don't...excuse me Mother, but shouldn't it be yourself or one of the Sisters?"

"No, dear, you have earned this honor. Our Goddess, Lady Iris, told me in a dream that it should be you and I agree with her wisdom. Did you not yourself have a dream about the Lady?"

With a brief nod, "At one time I did. I did not understand what it meant. Well, then, how do I find the Temple? I had heard that the location of the Temple was lost when Mother Rose was killed by the Nagadarr."

Mother Pearl looked to the distance, speaking quietly, "Rose and I were dear friends. We joined the Sisterhood together often working side by side to help those who most needed it. I couldn't have been more proud when she was elevated to the position of Mother of us all. When she sacrificed her life, she did so to protect not only the Temple but every one of us."

"When she died, she took the secrets of the temple with her. Since then, I have learned some of what was lost. Meagan Te'al, you must travel to the Ester Pass between the Either and Coriolis Mountains. There you will find the entrance to the Cave of Dawn. I can not say what you will find in the cave, only that it will lead you to the temple. Trust your instincts on this."

"Do I have to go alone? I know of others who would be very interested in seeing the temple and may not have another chance to do so."

Mother Pearl places her hand on Meaagn's shoulder, "You make take your friends with you, if they wish to go. But you must leave soon so that you can be ther at the sun's first light."

She bows, then rushes back downstairs to waken the others.

-----------------------------

As they talk above, within the building some of the off worlders also find themselves awakening on their own.

Cyanna, having noticed Meagan leaving with Mother Pearl, wakens Dash to tell her about it.

-------------------------------

Meagan returning to the sleeping area, notices Cyanna and Dash already awake so she stops to briefly talk to them fist. She then goes over to Jinzi to wake him up as Cyanna and Dash try to wake up the others.

As they awaken, they gather outside the building where Meagan tells them about the temple and about what Mother Pearl had told her.
    Last edited by Tami; 06-26-2018 at 07:18 AM.

Reason.

Everyone had a reason for every single action they made every single day. Even if it was something simple like carelessness or they simply wanted to, nothing was done without reason. Sarada asked Parsley the reason why she supposedly did what she had done when she visited her in the prison. It took some doing, but she got an answer. Three words.

"She hates me."

In hindsight, it was obvious. The passive aggressiveness Parsley displayed toward her was unbecoming of someone who shared even a morsel of affection toward someone else. Purposefully discouraging her own sister so that her training and growth would be stunted spoke of a person with malice in their heart.

"She said she finds me irritating and boorish." She snorted derisively. "I thought I knew her," she said quietly. "She's the one that saved me from Dashir. I thought I... I don't get why she's like this. I can remember hearing the anger in her voice when she found us in his apartment." Her hand balled into a tight fist. "She beat the bastard to an inch of his life." But, she didn't turn him in.

Why not?

That was evidence of her involvement right there. Parsley was too smart even back then to not have thought this through. If she had nothing to do with it, like she claimed, then she would have said something to someone. Sarada kept silent also, but that was because she was traumatized and had been trying to repress the memory since the day after she was saved. Parsley had no such excuse.

Just thinking about it was making her so angry!

No. Now was neither the time nor the place for an emotional outburst. This was a time for celebration and jubilation, not morose reflection on her broken relationship with her older sibling.

Her smile returned, though smaller than before. "I'd love it if you came home with me. There's a lot there I'd like to show you. You can show me your homeworld, too, if you'd like."
    Ishtar let slip a sigh, when Sarada offered a reason.

Hatred.

The antithesis of Love, and a thing just as old; it was an emotion that had driven many to commit atrocities- even between siblings- and was, as far as reasons were concerned; at the very least an understandable one. That said, it was one that tended to not exist in a vacuum. Fear. Jealousy. Scorn. Rage. There was generally a catalyst, that pushed one to hate. As with the Moonsworn, and so many others. In the end, it was a rare thing that someone- or thing- existed purely to hate.

So that Sarada believed such to be true, and had even heard as much from Parsley herself was curious; and despite believing her the Oni couldn't help but feel there was more to it. Yet for now, it could wait.

Offering Sarada's hands a soft squeeze then, Ishtar simply shook her head. "While you are perhaps blunt, you are not boorish. Besides that ... horrible as it might be, you are here, now. That is what is important, not the opinion of someone who is neither here, nor worth the effort."

Leaving it at that then, Ishtar turned her thoughts to Sarada's wish for the Oni to return home, to Vocado, with her. While as much had been expressed before, hearing again that her love wished for her to return home was still a wonderful thing. The world- and the Saiyans themselves- had surely changed, and seeing it through the eyes of one she loved would be quite interesting. That Sarada also expressed interest in visiting Ishtar's own homeword, too; caused the smile to widen a bit.

Though that was for a few reasons.

"Well ... I see no reason why I would not return to Vocado with you. So consider it done." The Oni replied, offering the hands held in her own another loving squeeze. "And while I do not know of what Tatenen has become, I would enjoy finding out with you."

With the Feast reaching a conclusion however, and the others going their separate ways to find beds and a restful slee; Ishtar then found herself looking to Sarada with a slightly more amorous smile.

"Now ... setting aside thoughts of the future so that we might focus on the present ... what would you say to spending the night with me ?"

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Jinzi awakens, seeing no need to question Meagan too much, and nods. He does palm a few capsules just in case though.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Ishtar let slip a sigh, when Sarada offered a reason.

Hatred.

The antithesis of Love, and a thing just as old; it was an emotion that had driven many to commit atrocities- even between siblings- and was, as far as reasons were concerned; at the very least an understandable one. That said, it was one that tended to not exist in a vacuum. Fear. Jealousy. Scorn. Rage. There was generally a catalyst, that pushed one to hate. As with the Moonsworn, and so many others. In the end, it was a rare thing that someone- or thing- existed purely to hate.

So that Sarada believed such to be true, and had even heard as much from Parsley herself was curious; and despite believing her the Oni couldn't help but feel there was more to it. Yet for now, it could wait.

Offering Sarada's hands a soft squeeze then, Ishtar simply shook her head. "While you are perhaps blunt, you are not boorish. Besides that ... horrible as it might be, you are here, now. That is what is important, not the opinion of someone who is neither here, nor worth the effort."

Leaving it at that then, Ishtar turned her thoughts to Sarada's wish for the Oni to return home, to Vocado, with her. While as much had been expressed before, hearing again that her love wished for her to return home was still a wonderful thing. The world- and the Saiyans themselves- had surely changed, and seeing it through the eyes of one she loved would be quite interesting. That Sarada also expressed interest in visiting Ishtar's own homeword, too; caused the smile to widen a bit.

Though that was for a few reasons.

"Well ... I see no reason why I would not return to Vocado with you. So consider it done." The Oni replied, offering the hands held in her own another loving squeeze. "And while I do not know of what Tatenen has become, I would enjoy finding out with you."

With the Feast reaching a conclusion however, and the others going their separate ways to find beds and a restful slee; Ishtar then found herself looking to Sarada with a slightly more amorous smile.

"Now ... setting aside thoughts of the future so that we might focus on the present ... what would you say to spending the night with me ?"
    In the end, Sarada supposed Ishtar was right. She was there, and it was over. The tribunal was over and she could finally move on with her life after nearly a decade of suffering the traumatic aftereffects. Worrying and obsessing over why Parsley hated her and why she may or may not have struck a deal with her molester only prevented her from living her life. In the end, she supposed that it wasn't important. She had already surpassed her, so the reason she suspected had already been nullified. Parsley wanted to be the strongest in the family, and now that she wasn't any more, there was no more need to concern herself with her or her motives.

Moving on from unimportant things, Ishtar was again agreeable to coming home with her. There really was so much she wanted to show her. The gardens, the lakes and rivers, Mt. Oozaru and the guardians' temple that was carved into it near its peak. That was the main thing, as it was pertinent to the Kami's disappearances. She assumed that there wouldn't be much more to see on Tatenen, but she was looking forward to finding out what kind of secrets it held.

Sarada pushed her plate away from her once it was devoid of food much like the dishes that proceeded it. She was hungry enough for dessert, but there was little reason to deprive the little children from their sweets. Besides, it seemed that she was going to have something else for dessert in just a few moments, if Ishtar's amorous smile and the feelings of arousal being passed between them were any indication. It didn't take much for Sarada to get turned on, and the thought of spending the night with her love was more than enough to get her started.

"I have enough room for some dessert," she replied huskily. She left briefly to pass her many dishes to the unlucky bastard tasked with cleaning them off, then returned and took Ishtar by the hand. "I think the second floor of this building is empty, so we can have some privacy there."

Heehee! It's been so long. I can't wait to taste my little blueberry again!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

In the end, Sarada supposed Ishtar was right. She was there, and it was over. The tribunal was over and she could finally move on with her life after nearly a decade of suffering the traumatic aftereffects. Worrying and obsessing over why Parsley hated her and why she may or may not have struck a deal with her molester only prevented her from living her life. In the end, she supposed that it wasn't important. She had already surpassed her, so the reason she suspected had already been nullified. Parsley wanted to be the strongest in the family, and now that she wasn't any more, there was no more need to concern herself with her or her motives.

Moving on from unimportant things, Ishtar was again agreeable to coming home with her. There really was so much she wanted to show her. The gardens, the lakes and rivers, Mt. Oozaru and the guardians' temple that was carved into it near its peak. That was the main thing, as it was pertinent to the Kami's disappearances. She assumed that there wouldn't be much more to see on Tatenen, but she was looking forward to finding out what kind of secrets it held.

Sarada pushed her plate away from her once it was devoid of food much like the dishes that proceeded it. She was hungry enough for dessert, but there was little reason to deprive the little children from their sweets. Besides, it seemed that she was going to have something else for dessert in just a few moments, if Ishtar's amorous smile and the feelings of arousal being passed between them were any indication. It didn't take much for Sarada to get turned on, and the thought of spending the night with her love was more than enough to get her started.

"I have enough room for some dessert," she replied huskily. She left briefly to pass her many dishes to the unlucky bastard tasked with cleaning them off, then returned and took Ishtar by the hand. "I think the second floor of this building is empty, so we can have some privacy there."

Heehee! It's been so long. I can't wait to taste my little blueberry again!
    With the feelings of anger, that had began to bubble up at the thought of Parsley's seeming act of maliciousness ebbing away finally, as Sarada decided to focus on more pleasant things; Ishtar couldn't help but giggle at the reciprocation of amorous intent and the comment it elicited from her Saiyan love.

I have enough room for dessert.

When the woman stepped away then to hand off her mountain of dishes to the cleaning help- the poor Chromakian all but buried beneath the pile- Ishtar spent the few moments to herself simply thinking of all the things that would be done this evening, and in the days and months to come. And for the first time in a long while, the golden-eyed Oni found herself wholly content, no lingering questions about the path she was on, or unexpected summons to pull her away from what she wished to be.

When Sarada then took her by the hand and offered a playful tug, and words about the privacy provided by the second floor; Ishtar simply allowed the stronger woman to lift her up. And then,
    with a small smile and an one of concentration, the prehensile limb she had come to possess two days previous snaked around--the skirt preventing the loss of yet ANOTHER pair of pants- to offer a playful flick in Sarada's direction.

"Lead the way, lover mine."

Oh the things she'd show Sarada this night.

Arx Inosaan

With the feelings of anger, that had began to bubble up at the thought of Parsley's seeming act of maliciousness ebbing away finally, as Sarada decided to focus on more pleasant things; Ishtar couldn't help but giggle at the reciprocation of amorous intent and the comment it elicited from her Saiyan love.

I have enough room for dessert.

When the woman stepped away then to hand off her mountain of dishes to the cleaning help- the poor Chromakian all but buried beneath the pile- Ishtar spent the few moments to herself simply thinking of all the things that would be done this evening, and in the days and months to come. And for the first time in a long while, the golden-eyed Oni found herself wholly content, no lingering questions about the path she was on, or unexpected summons to pull her away from what she wished to be.

When Sarada then took her by the hand and offered a playful tug, and words about the privacy provided by the second floor; Ishtar simply allowed the stronger woman to lift her up. And then,
    with a small smile and an one of concentration, the prehensile limb she had come to possess two days previous snaked around--the skirt preventing the loss of yet ANOTHER pair of pants- to offer a playful flick in Sarada's direction.

"Lead the way, lover mine."

Oh the things she'd show Sarada this night.
    Sarada grinned and all but dragged Ishtar to where she found a way to the second floor. Six months of waiting and teasing were so close to becoming a reality, she could hardly stand it. An entire floor to themselves; it didn't even matter if it was dusty and filled with broken debris. All that meant was that they had plenty of flat surfaces, even if they'd so become small piles of rubble during their carnal ministrations. "We'll have to take it slow or we'll bring the whole building down. And try not to scream so loudly."

She smiled amorously and gently cupped her cheeks. "You're so beautiful," she spoke softly. "I can hardly believe I found someone like you." She kissed her, softly at first but quickly gaining ferocity and voracity stemming from six months of not being able to touch her lover in a way that made her cry out in blissful agony. She wanted to rip their dresses off and ravage her over and over again until there was nothing left of her but a pile of limp limbs soaked in sweat and sweet nectar. The urge was great, but patience was a virtue for a reason. Taking it slowly would only make the experience that much sweeter.

Sarada may have been young, but mating was one of her few areas of expertise. She showed Ishtar the same thing she showed Avoca when they made up. It was slow and methodical, done so in such a manner to slowly unravel the woman, to gently nudge her inch by inch into euphoria so that when she finally erupted, it would be something she would never forget. She even had the proper tool to do it, too; something to replace her tail so that she could use that for other ventures.

In all, she had the distinct feeling that Ishtar enjoyed it, even if she herself didn't get any physical pleasure out of it. The deep nail marks on her back and shoulders proved as much. When it was her turn, once Ishtar found some semblance of her sense, she submitted eagerly, giving herself over to the Oni so that she could 'punish' her however she saw fit.

Such elation. Such ecstasy. It was beyond anything she had ever experienced.

When it was over, the two were tangled in each other's arms, short of breath and short of the sense needed to form a coherent thought. Sarada's satisfied smile had been plastered on her lips from the moment they began, and hadn't diminished. Here, alone with her love in her arms, she felt safe and content. She felt... complete. She felt like saying something stupid.

She cupped her cheek and turned her head gently to face her. "I love you," she admitted before kissing her deeply.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Early into the morning, Asha'rah could be found meditating beside Erosa, counting the spores of a mushroom as they took flight upon the most miniscule of winds. The Id had fought hard and well, with maturity beyond her former self. It would be a shame for her to miss the payoff.
    "Asha'rah?" A questioning voice sounded from the bed.

The id followed that up with a yawn as she rose to a sitting position in her bed, then stretched her arm into the air. ".......Huh.....I was expecting to see my sister.......was I here in bed the entire time?" The Id stared around and blinked the sleep from her eyes. "....this is new.....sleeping like everyone else huh.......weird....but nice..."

The id relaxed back into bed. "Hope I didn't miss anything important..."

Those joining Meagan for the journey to Iris' Temple, gather outside the building. As they do, She points to the distant mountains, "The entrance is there, Near the top of Ester Pass, in a cave that goes into the Coriolis Mountains. We need to arrive at the Temple by sunrise, so we'll have to fly there. Walking would be too slow. Anyone who needs a lift, pair up with a flyer. We will be leaving soon."

She then walks over to Jinizi, "Need a ride?"