Page 139 of 782 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239639 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Asha'rah?" A questioning voice sounded from the bed.

The id followed that up with a yawn as she rose to a sitting position in her bed, then stretched her arm into the air. ".......Huh.....I was expecting to see my sister.......was I here in bed the entire time?" The Id stared around and blinked the sleep from her eyes. "....this is new.....sleeping like everyone else huh.......weird....but nice..."

The id relaxed back into bed. "Hope I didn't miss anything important..."
    Erosa should notice, if she looks around, that many of the others on their team are no longer in the building.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Those joining Meagan for the journey to Iris' Temple, gather outside the building. As they do, She points to the distant mountains, "The entrance is there, Near the top of Ester Pass, in a cave that goes into the Coriolis Mountains. We need to arrive at the Temple by sunrise, so we'll have to fly there. Walking would be too slow. Anyone who needs a lift, pair up with a flyer. We will be leaving soon."

She then walks over to Jinizi, "Need a ride?"
    Adam observes silently, but is very much interested in this temple. It doubted it could hold technology that would be of value after this long, and calculated a 96% probability it's 'power' was magic of some kind.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Those joining Meagan for the journey to Iris' Temple, gather outside the building. As they do, She points to the distant mountains, "The entrance is there, Near the top of Ester Pass, in a cave that goes into the Coriolis Mountains. We need to arrive at the Temple by sunrise, so we'll have to fly there. Walking would be too slow. Anyone who needs a lift, pair up with a flyer. We will be leaving soon."

Sarada had been woken up by a muffled commotion stemming from the floor below her and Ishtar the next morning. She gently untangled herself from her lover and yawned mightily. "Ah, what a great night. I feel so rested," she said quietly. She stood and brought out her dresser so she could get dressed.

Last night was beyond amazing. Who knew that simply depriving herself of her lover's embrace for six months would result in that Certainly not Sarada, but it made her tempted to deprive herself again for another six months. But, nah, that wasn't a good idea, and not one she wanted to indulge in even if it was. This would have happened a lot sooner if not for those fucking Junjo assclowns.

Oh, well. It finally happened, and Sarada was going to make sure it happened more often. Every healthy relationship needed frequent mating, plus all that other **** no one thought about.

Sarada finally decided on a pair of shorts that showed off her perfectly sculpted legs and a top that she tied just below her bosom to show off her abs. The only minus to the top was its ridiculous color. Pink, feh. What a sorry color.

"I'll see you in a bit, beautiful," she told Ishtar with a flirtatious wink before disappearing on the lower floor. After taking a detour to wash up, she tried to find the others, only to realize that the majority of them were outside.

"Hey, what's going on?" she asked Meagan.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada grinned and all but dragged Ishtar to where she found a way to the second floor. Six months of waiting and teasing were so close to becoming a reality, she could hardly stand it. An entire floor to themselves; it didn't even matter if it was dusty and filled with broken debris. All that meant was that they had plenty of flat surfaces, even if they'd so become small piles of rubble during their carnal ministrations. "We'll have to take it slow or we'll bring the whole building down. And try not to scream so loudly."

She smiled amorously and gently cupped her cheeks. "You're so beautiful," she spoke softly. "I can hardly believe I found someone like you." She kissed her, softly at first but quickly gaining ferocity and voracity stemming from six months of not being able to touch her lover in a way that made her cry out in blissful agony. She wanted to rip their dresses off and ravage her over and over again until there was nothing left of her but a pile of limp limbs soaked in sweat and sweet nectar. The urge was great, but patience was a virtue for a reason. Taking it slowly would only make the experience that much sweeter.

Sarada may have been young, but mating was one of her few areas of expertise. She showed Ishtar the same thing she showed Avoca when they made up. It was slow and methodical, done so in such a manner to slowly unravel the woman, to gently nudge her inch by inch into euphoria so that when she finally erupted, it would be something she would never forget. She even had the proper tool to do it, too; something to replace her tail so that she could use that for other ventures.

In all, she had the distinct feeling that Ishtar enjoyed it, even if she herself didn't get any physical pleasure out of it. The deep nail marks on her back and shoulders proved as much. When it was her turn, once Ishtar found some semblance of her sense, she submitted eagerly, giving herself over to the Oni so that she could 'punish' her however she saw fit.

Such elation. Such ecstasy. It was beyond anything she had ever experienced.

When it was over, the two were tangled in each other's arms, short of breath and short of the sense needed to form a coherent thought. Sarada's satisfied smile had been plastered on her lips from the moment they began, and hadn't diminished. Here, alone with her love in her arms, she felt safe and content. She felt... complete. She felt like saying something stupid.

She cupped her cheek and turned her head gently to face her. "I love you," she admitted before kissing her deeply.
    ... And try not to scream so loudly.

After six months of waiting, of teasing and being teased, it was a thing that Ishtar barely managed. As, reunited with her lover finally, after being denied by circumstance despite being close enough to touch ... it was everything the Oni did not realize she had hoped for.

Curiously enough, as well, it was Sarada who worshiped Ishtar's body first, her slow and methodical administration of 'care' engendering the desired response from the golden-eyed Oni as she dug her nails into her lover's back and stifled what moans she could. In the end however, what caused the Oni to nearly fail in her efforts to remain quiet was the surprise that Sarada had hidden away in one of the two capsules she had carried on her person ... and by the time the Saiyan had finished; Ishtar was all but a quivering mess and one that required several moments to regain a semblance of herself before returning the bliss that had just been given her.

And return it she did.

Things that had been hinted at, and teased, during their two day voyage to Chroma were put to use then. The magic Ishtar had created for the purposes of binding- whips, and chains- finding a new use as she brought them to bear against her Saiyan lover. Thanks to the time that had been spent exploring each other's bodies, and preferences in the months before their separation, Ishtar's ministrations were precise, and tailor-made for Sarada alone; resulting in a perfect blending of pleasure and pain as the golden-eyed Oni worshipped as much as she punished. Taking a cue from her Saiyan lover as well, the tool that had been used against the Oni earlier in the evening- time having long since taken a backseat to pleasure- was put to use alongside Ishtar's prehensile tail; and so by the end Sarada found herself the same quivering mess Ishtar had been.

As the two laid together in the afterglow of their borderline catastrophic reuniting of flesh, however- Ishtar wholly content to fall asleep like this, slick with sweat, and blood, and nectar on the floor of ruined second floor--it seemed that Sarada had one final offering to make. With a goofy smile, the Saiyan gently cupped the Oni's face and looked into her eyes a moment before offering three simple words.

I love you.

It was a thing that had been felt, surely, a thing Ishtar knew ... but a thing still wholly unexpected to be verbalized; the Oni barely had the time to register it before she was pulled into a tender kiss. And when it finally broke, Ishtar all but gasping for breath after everything that had transpired ... the golden-eyed Oni simply muzzled Sarada's neck before offering her own response.

"I love you too, Sarada."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Sarada had been woken up by a muffled commotion stemming from the floor below her and Ishtar the next morning. She gently untangled herself from her lover and yawned mightily. "Ah, what a great night. I feel so rested," she said quietly. She stood and brought out her dresser so she could get dressed.

Last night was beyond amazing. Who knew that simply depriving herself of her lover's embrace for six months would result in that Certainly not Sarada, but it made her tempted to deprive herself again for another six months. But, nah, that wasn't a good idea, and not one she wanted to indulge in even if it was. This would have happened a lot sooner if not for those fucking Junjo assclowns.

Oh, well. It finally happened, and Sarada was going to make sure it happened more often. Every healthy relationship needed frequent mating, plus all that other **** no one thought about.

Sarada finally decided on a pair of shorts that showed off her perfectly sculpted legs and a top that she tied just below her bosom to show off her abs. The only minus to the top was its ridiculous color. Pink, feh. What a sorry color.

"I'll see you in a bit, beautiful," she told Ishtar with a flirtatious wink before disappearing on the lower floor. After taking a detour to wash up, she tried to find the others, only to realize that the majority of them were outside.

Totoma had spent most of the banquet... well, drinking water. He didn't really need to eat anymore, so why deprive the Chromakai of food when he didn't have to? Plus, he'd been worrying over the Earth being in danger, which probably would've killed his appetite anyway.

After the feast, he retired for the night and... honestly, got a good night's rest. Not as good as he would've gotten had Karine been wrapped in his arms, but good enough. Totoma awoke feeling energetic and refreshed, and since there probably wouldn't be a fight today, he could wear, ya know, normal clothing for once. He had just the thing in mind... little outfit Karine had picked out for him. She'd been awfully giggly when picking it out, for some reason, but hey, if his woman picked it out for him, he was gonna wear it, damn it!

After getting dressed, he headed outside to find some of the others. He waved to them, approaching the group at a casual pace. "So... trip time? Sounds interesting." Glancing at Sarada, he too noticed that she was wearing pink. Huh, well... she still wasn't a Badman like him.

...seriously though, why had Kari been so giggly back then? Sometimes he just didn't understand her...
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post

...seriously though, why had Kari been so giggly back then? Sometimes he just didn't understand her...
    "Badman?" Sarada choked out before roaring with laugher.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Badman?" Sarada choked out before roaring with laugher.
    "I am loathe to admit this, but... Sarada's reaction is an appropriate one to that... jester costume you're wearing," came a voice. It sounded similar to Neva's voice, but less... husky, more feminine. It originated from a woman that was approaching the group, having exited the very same building. She was the same height, possessed the same colour eyes, skin, and hair, but was considerably more... endowed than Nevanlinna appeared to be.

"Though perhaps to amuse was your intention," said the woman. "If so, then bravo, you have succeeded with... flying colours." She shook her head and turned her attention to the others. "Now then, I am sure you are all in awe of my divine visage, but you should feel honored; very few are allowed the honor of basking in my immaculate beauty."

During the banquet last night, Nevanlinna had retired to a... private space, and emerged this morning clad in this simple, but elegant ensemble. Outside of her armor, she was barely recognizable, even sounding different. "I have decided to grace you with my presence on this trip. Be thankful."
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 06-26-2018 at 09:19 PM.

"I am loathe to admit this, but... Sarada's reaction is an appropriate one to that... jester costume you're wearing," came a voice. It sounded similar to Neva's voice, but less... husky, more feminine. It originated from a woman that was approaching the group, having exited the very same building. She was the same height, possessed the same colour eyes, skin, and hair, but was considerably more... endowed than Nevanlinna appeared to be.

"Though perhaps to amuse was your intention," said the woman. "If so, then bravo, you have succeeded with... flying colours." She shook her head and turned her attention to the others. "Now then, I am sure you are all in awe of my divine visage, but you should feel honored; very few are allowed the honor of basking in my immaculate beauty."

During the banquet last night, Nevanlinna had retired to a... private space, and emerged this morning clad in this simple, but elegant ensemble. Outside of her armor, she was barely recognizable, even sounding different. "I have decided to grace you with my presence on this trip. Be thankful."
    Sarada eruption of raucous laughter subsided when the woman spoke up, voicing her agreement that Totoma's Badman shirt looked ridiculous. She was about to quip that he should just retire from life when she caught a single glance at the other woman.

Sarada.exe had stopped working.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

P-Sta was still sound asleep on his cot, having pleasant dreams. "The key to the planet? Why of course I'll accept it!" He muttered between snores. "An autograph?! I don't mind at all..."

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

He grins, and she notices that his shoes are different from yesterday when he arrived.

He taps them and rockets ignite, Jinzi taking to the air with Jet Boots.

“Last one is a rotten egg!”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Asha'rah?" A questioning voice sounded from the bed.

The id followed that up with a yawn as she rose to a sitting position in her bed, then stretched her arm into the air. ".......Huh.....I was expecting to see my sister.......was I here in bed the entire time?" The Id stared around and blinked the sleep from her eyes. "....this is new.....sleeping like everyone else huh.......weird....but nice..."

The id relaxed back into bed. "Hope I didn't miss anything important..."
    Asha'rah chuckled, studying Erosa's face closely for her reaction.

"You missed a feast."

She waited a few seconds, just enjoying the moment before she interjected once again.

"But all is not lost. I saved you something."

She indicated the table, where plates laden with radish cakes, spring rolls and roast chicken lay covered beneath an umbrella net. With a snap of her fingers, her golden aura manifested over the plates, creating heat energy to bring the food back up to piping hot status.

Ishtar finally came to her senses, around the time Sarada offered a quick word, before slipping downstairs; and for a moment, the Oni was content to simply lay where she had eventually passed out- amid the wreckage of their lovemaking- alongside her lover.

As far as reunions went, the Oni was quite sure this was one unlikely to be matched.

Sure the true reunion had perhaps been when they had met atop the Lookout, and yet that had been so painfully interrupted. This however. The liberation of a planet, the feast; and all of it segueing into a blissful night spent on the dusty floor of a ruined building, had been a thing Ishtar herself had hardly expected. And what had been felt as they reunited then: the pleasure, the pain, the love, and lust ... all those flickering emotions shared across the bond she shared with the woman she loved ? They were perhaps in a way, familiar.

Sekhmet after all had been the first love, and as with all things experienced the first time one would never truly forget ... and all the years since, experiencing carnal pleasure on various worlds and flickering glimmers of emotional resonance in souls that burned out far too quickly; had given the Oni perspective. For the longest time, that first love had been the influencing experience.

Yet the way Sarada made Ishtar feel, both physically, and emotionally, even with something so simple as a brushing of her fingers through the Oni's messy hair, was a step beyond.

Last night had at least proven that much.

And disastrous or not, for her future to be; there was not even the shadow of a doubt any longer.

With the commotion outside shaking her from her musings however, Ishtar grumbled as she picked herself up off that dusty floor, before grunting.

There had been pleasure beyond all else, after all; but there had definitely been pain. The Oni's shoulders and back were a tapestry of claw marks and bite marks, now ... and to accompany the patches of dark purple flesh where the Copper Nagadarr had landed blow after blow, Ishtar certainly looked the sight of a woman who had just liberated a world. Taking a moment to stretch and clean off the mess she had made of herself- with considerable help from Sarada- the Oni then considered her options for outfit, and decided on something a little different. It would be a safe enough day after all, unless something sudden happened, and now more than ever it seemed appropriate to test out some of the other outfits the Spell-Smith Emma, had provided for her:

A tight-fitting suit of spell-woven leather, with a collar comprised of feathers from a long-forgotten bird; it was a lightweight and formfitting suit of armor developed with Ishar's concerns of her range of movement and borderline disdain for outfits that covered her body:

A thing she was at least determined to get used to, in light of seeing how much of a benefit the Saiyan's own armor had been in battle. Satisfied then that she was at least partway presentable, Ishtar made her way downstairs and outside to meet with the others.

-snip the SEILF-

Sarada eruption of raucous laughter subsided when the woman spoke up, voicing her agreement that Totoma's Badman shirt looked ridiculous. She was about to quip that he should just retire from life when she caught a single glance at the other woman.

-snip-

Of course upon stepping outside, three things became apparent to Ishtar.

First, Nevanlinna's belief that she was incredibly attractive was at the least, warranted. There had been a flicker of confusion at first given the change in tone, and really, the shape and size of her breasts- given how confined they had been inside the armor- and yet there was no denying who it was when the golden-eyed Oni met the woman's own amethyst eyes. A thing that had been of interest to Ishtar, given the rarity of the color, since the moment they had met.

Second, to say that Sarada was stunned was by far an understatement. It did not take the Aka Manah to realize how wholly flabbergasted the Saiyan was, especially given the way she started- slack jaw and vacant eyes- at Nevanlinna's breasts. And really ... it was slightly amusing. Though, this led to the third thing:

Ishtar was feeling somewhat ... jealous ?

How strange.

Maybe it was to do with the way Sarada's mind had fled at the sight of Nevanlinna's breasts. Or perhaps at the thought that for the duration of this trip Ishtar might be relegated to background noise, her change in outfit ignored as Sarada lusted after another ... or perhaps it was at the size of Nevanlinna's breasts themselves. A thing that was obviously of some note in a group where breast size had been a focus at least once before- with Etrina, and Erosa ...

Whatever the reason however, the feeling passed quickly, and Ishtar scratched the back of her head.

"Weird."

These unfamiliar emotions were definitely becoming something of a trend.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki
    Turning to look at Nevanlinna then, the Oni locked eyes with her and offered a soft chuckle. "I will admit in seeing the true shape of you, one question has risen to the forefront ... for now however, I will say that I am glad to see you are well after the injury you suffered yesterday."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Asha'rah chuckled, studying Erosa's face closely for her reaction.

"You missed a feast."
    "I missed...." Erosas eyes flicked open. "Feast?"

Immediately springing to a sitting position, Erosa attempted to detangle the blanket from herself while rolling towards the edge of the bed she was on...only succeeding in tangling herself further. For a brief moment she looked like a a cat attempting to escape a blanket, before she finished her roll and went over the side with a loud crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    She waited a few seconds, just enjoying the moment before she interjected once again.

"But all is not lost. I saved you something."

She indicated the table, where plates laden with radish cakes, spring rolls and roast chicken lay covered beneath an umbrella net. With a snap of her fingers, her golden aura manifested over the plates, creating heat energy to bring the food back up to piping hot status.
    "Ashy! You don't joke about food like that!" The Id sputtered, now fully awake, as she finally freed herself by shredding the unfortunate blanket and getting back to her feet. "I didn't realize...*slurp*.....sleeping made you hungry."

Erosa slipped over to the feast and grabbed the roast chicken, the ENTIRE roast chicken mind you, and was fully prepared to shove it into her mouth when her gaze snapped momentarily to Asha'rah.

With a sudden, almost frighteningly unnatural bout of self control compared to her old self, Erosa put the chicken down and settled for pulling the leg pieces off and dropping them on a plate with some other selected pieces which she brought over to Asha'rah.

"........You.....want some too...?" Erosa hesitantly held out the plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Weird."

These unfamiliar emotions were definitely becoming something of a trend.
    Sarada finally came to her senses when she felt Ishtar nearby. She closed her mouth, rubbed her eyes to make sure Mega **** was still there.

She was.

"Holy ****. Ishtar!" She turned to the Oni, then paused when she beheld what she was wearing. She, oddly, was nearly completely covered up in a sleep leather armor and complimented her figure and skin tone quite nicely. The feathers were a bit much, but that probably couldn't be helped.

"I'm starting to look forward to seeing you in a different outfit," she said as she approached her and kissed her tenderly. "Not too sore, are you? Oh, and who the hell is that with the massive funbags?" She jabbed a thumb at Nevanlinna. It was clear she didn't know who she was.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Nevanlinna knew that a proposition to "mate" would soon be coming--ugh, what a vulgar term these Saiyans used--but the Saiyan girl's shock was quite amusing to her. Compressed into her armor, she wouldn't say she was entirely unattractive, but the changes she enforced on her body using her in-born abilities were intended to help her present the image of a warrior. And, if she did say so herself, those changes did just that. Most who saw the difference were shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    <snip>

Turning to look at Nevanlinna then, the Oni locked eyes with her and offered a soft chuckle. "I will admit in seeing the true shape of you, one question has risen to the forefront ... for now however, I will say that I am glad to see you are well after the injury you suffered yesterday."
    Ishtar spoke up, expressing... relief, for lack of a better word, that she had recovered from that injury yesterday. Yes, that battle yesterday had been... an embarrassment for her. As relatively minor as that injury had been, it had been the first time an enemy had managed to inflict damage upon her. All because she had been stupid and tried to play with them. "Your concern is appreciated, Ishtar. A few hours of rest in my... realm have returned me to health and left me in quite the good mood, however. Yesterday's mistake shall not be repeated, and I again thank you for saving me, so that I could learn that lesson instead of paying dearly for it."