Page 155 of 782 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255655 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 11718
    Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Erishkigal spoke with the timelessness of one infinitely beyond her own tender years, as if she were a peer of Asha'rah herself. And amidst the words she spoke, one stood out. Sister. There came no flood of memories. No revelations. Simply an echo, a dream so vague it might well have been imagined. A dream from so very, very long ago.

By the time she came back into herself, her eyes were blurry. Erishkigal was back to her usual self, an innocent blurry shape, simply happy to be around those she trusted. Asha'rah blinked, sending a single drop of holy water trailing down her cheek. Her chest felt heavy, aching, wistful, but she had nothing solid to attach these emotions to. All she had were faint clouds in the emptiness, a shape of what should be, of what once might have been.

For the first time since the listless era preceding her rebellion, Asha'rah felt herself at a total loss.
    ".......Excuse me..." Etrina suddenly chimed in after observing Asha'rahs state following the conversation. She hadn't caught anything from one side of the conversation, but it appeared to have a rather offputting effect on the former goddess. She had been ready to throw some rather choice words of annoyance at the other voice for deciding to speak in some dead language when she had been perfectly capable of speaking something understandable in every other case. But the sudden change in Asha'rah behaviour had made her hesitant to ruffle any feathers unnecessarily. Then near the end, the being had dropped its old language in favor of something more understandable...and dropped a rather bombshell of a interesting tidbit.

Eresh, or rather she assumed the voice that spoke through eresh, was her sister.

But while that had been quite the statement to digest, matters at hand took precedent. Etrina knew not what had been said prior, but the newfound hesitation regarding blowing the horn, the timing of Ereshs intrusion of the matter and her tone spoke to something regarding the intended actions the group would taking.

"....Pardon my intrusion on the matter....but I take it....your intention has changed regarding the horn...?"
    Last edited by MrSandman; 07-07-2018 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Heading towards the back of the ship, Meagan see's Isthar. Going up to her, "It's been a while since we talked, and it seems like you have already started a family of your own."

She then paused, "Am I interrupting something?"
    At the moment Meagan found Ishtar, the Oni was simply sitting with her eyes closed.

There was perhaps a few reasons, Ishtar would have assumed the woman before her might seek her out. The comment about building a family that was made however, was certainly not that ... small talk perhaps.

Cracking open an eye to glance at the Chromakian, the golden-eyed Oni shook her head.

"Not interrupting, no ... and I suppose so. Ereshkigal has come into my care, at the least; and it has been some days since last we spoke." Ishtar planted her hands on her knees, and offered Meagan a smile.

"So what is it, that is on your mind ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    At the moment Meagan found Ishtar, the Oni was simply sitting with her eyes closed.

There was perhaps a few reasons, Ishtar would have assumed the woman before her might seek her out. The comment about building a family that was made however, was certainly not that ... small talk perhaps.

Cracking open an eye to glance at the Chromakian, the golden-eyed Oni shook her head.

"Not interrupting, no ... and I suppose so. Ereshkigal has come into my care, at the least; and it has been some days since last we spoke." Ishtar planted her hands on her knees, and offered Meagan a smile.

"So what is it, that is on your mind ?"
    Leaning against a seat near where Isthar was sitting, "I guess there are others I could ask for advice, Asha'rah, even Etrina, but each would have a different and equally valuable perspective as you would. What I'm trying to get to, in my awkward kind of way, is that, well, it's about what happened in the Temple."

After a pause, "It happened so fast that I haven't had time til now to even begin to process it. Lady Iris must have been desperate to chose me to be her apprentice, but aside from that I know she gave me something. Something that feels like magic, more so than what I use to control my cloak. Way more then that, it feels like. I just, I have no real idea what it is or what it's purpose is for."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

It was some time, before either spoke.

Instead, Ishtar simply sat in silence with her arm wrapped around Sarada's shoulder, as the Saiyan collected her thoughts, steadied her nerves; and found a means of moving forward for the moment. And understandably, given her species and the influx of negative emotions of an unfamiliar sort, it was not a slow process.

Yet that was fine.

The Oni still had no idea what to say, or express, to guide Sarada through the haze of negativity she was currently experiencing ... and the more Ishtar sat, the more she realized that even if she knew what to say; she would not say it. She felt responsible, to some extent, that Sarada was currently in this position after all. True, the decision that had just been made was ultimately the result of Jack's unwillingness to wait, or compromise, and while the Oni did not expect this to be the end result ... this was where they were now.

Eventually though, Ishtar felt the negativity ebb, and a measure of coherent calm pass across the Aka Manah.

It wasn't much longer then too, that Sarada slowly shifted, and with a soft mumbling made with eyes set to stare down firmly at the floor; Sarada offered the first words ... yet they were am apology ?

No ... no that will not do.

The golden-eyed Oni shifted so that her check found itself squarely against Sarada's head, her beautiful hair tickling her chin. And for a moment Ishtar left it at that, another offering of comfort that seemed needed in the moment before the Oni's response finally came.

"You say that as if I do not have a choice, Sarada." Ishtar finally said, softly. "That I am forced to deal with this 'bullshit', that is somehow of your making ... yet I am not. So I will tell you what I have chosen, yes ?" There came a sigh, then, a soft little whispering exhale that gave time enough for though to coalesce into word.

"You, I have chosen you." Ishtar stated simply.

"Which means all of you. The good, the painful, the bad ... all of that, too," the Oni continued after offering Sarada a gentle squeeze. "True, it can be a bit difficult feeling some things, and true your promiscuity has put me in some interesting ways," like when Nunlil and Sarada's first 'outing' caused Ishtar to fall from the Lookout, "and yet I would not have it another way."

The golden-eyed Oni offered another soft sigh, then, before falling silent a moment more.

"So please do not feel like you have caused unnecessary harm, or done me some disservice ... for you have not, and frankly never will." The Oni offered a final gentle squeezing, before stating simply. "I do love you, after all, Sarada. That is not a thing I see changing anytime soon."
    Ishtar, predictably, refused to accept the fact that Sarada wanted to apologize, saying that to do so would be to say that she had no choice in the matter. Which, frankly, was quite false. Perhaps it was because she was thousands of years old and stuff like this hardly raised an eyebrow. Sarada didn't know, but she did know that it was comforting to hear.

She sighed and slowly began to sink into her embrace, drinking in her scent and basking in her warmth. It was so comforting to be held this way, shielded from the world and from her own negative thoughts. If she could -- and if it was socially acceptable -- she would stay like this forever. But it wasn't, so she couldn't. She was a warrior, strong in body, mind, and spirit. While it was okay to get down on herself every once in a blue moon, it was totally unacceptable for her to remain so for any extended period of time.

"Thanks," she uttered quietly. "I just wish things had gone differently. Jack didn't deserve to get toyed with like that." Another wave of guilt hit her, making her grimace sickly. "I don't regret us getting together, but I should have at least spoke with him about it. He was blindsided. And the worst part is he doesn't even hate me, even though we both know he should. He's not even angry."

If he had've been, that would have made it easier. She would have understood. Instead, he wasn't, and she didn't understand why.

No. She did know why. He loves me.

Damn it.

She knew that it was going to take some time before she was able to move on from this one. From now until the distant future, every time she looked at Jack, she would remember not the wonderfully intimate times they shared in his hideout or the times they spared and trained together, but his sad smile after he told her he was bowing out. And with those memories would come the disgust and self-loathing she was feeling right now.

Maybe I should just avoid him until I fully move on from this. A sound idea, but impractical when he was on her team. They were going to be fighting together against Jagam and whatever else was waiting for them on Earth. Fighting as a cohesive unit was hard when she couldn't stand to look at someone.

"I should just keep my eyes to myself," she concluded. She sat up and looked her lover in the eyes. "I'm going to try and not lust after anyone else but you. I don't want to make the same mistake twice. Because I...love... you."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Erishkigal spoke with the timelessness of one infinitely beyond her own tender years, as if she were a peer of Asha'rah herself. And amidst the words she spoke, one stood out. Sister. There came no flood of memories. No revelations. Simply an echo, a dream so vague it might well have been imagined. A dream from so very, very long ago.

By the time she came back into herself, her eyes were blurry. Erishkigal was back to her usual self, an innocent blurry shape, simply happy to be around those she trusted. Asha'rah blinked, sending a single drop of holy water trailing down her cheek. Her chest felt heavy, aching, wistful, but she had nothing solid to attach these emotions to. All she had were faint clouds in the emptiness, a shape of what should be, of what once might have been.

For the first time since the listless era preceding her rebellion, Asha'rah felt herself at a total loss.
    Ishtar had grown quite used to Ereshkigal's shifting from her younger- more innocent- self, and that of one far older, but the shift here; and the switching to a language that all but Asha'rah could not understand was ... new.

In any event, something was offered in that strange language that caused Asha'rah to lower the horn from her lips, and even more than that there seemed a mounting tension between the two, but such faded quickly when Ereshkigal- or the entity channeled through her- switched back to the common tongue; and offered a singular insight.

Sister.

So many questions spawned from a single statement; but the impact of the words was plain as day on Asha'rah's face. Stunned, saddened beyond measure, the former Goddess simply stood there, stunned, as Ereshkigal returned to normal and with a giggle wrapped herself around Ishtar's leg. It seemed more than that however, that Asha'rah was at a loss for words ... a thing that Ishtar could not herself help with beyond asking a plethora of questions that paled in comparison to the revelation of having a family after an aeon of loneliness.

So it was that for the moment, Ishtar remained silent.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    ".......Excuse me..." Etrina suddenly chimed in after observing Asha'rahs state following the conversation. She hadn't caught anything from one side of the conversation, but it appeared to have a rather offputting effect on the former goddess. She had been ready to throw some rather choice words of annoyance at the other voice for deciding to speak in some dead language when she had been perfectly capable of speaking something understandable in every other case. But the sudden change in Asha'rah behaviour had made her hesitant to ruffle any feathers unnecessarily. Then near the end, the being had dropped its old language in favor of something more understandable...and dropped a rather bombshell of a interesting tidbit.

Eresh, or rather she assumed the voice that spoke through eresh, was her sister.

But while that had been quite the statement to digest, matters at hand took precedent. Etrina knew not what had been said prior, but the newfound hesitation regarding blowing the horn, the timing of Ereshs intrusion of the matter and her tone spoke to something regarding the intended actions the group would taking.

"....Pardon my intrusion on the matter....but I take it....your intention has changed regarding the horn...?"
    "I would say that she obviously is no longer planning on summoning whatever lies within." Ishtar finally opted to comment, softly.

"She is more caught up in the revelation that there is a sister she did not remember she had, somehow linked to a small Oni child. I would suggest giving her time to process such a thing, yes ? The questions can certainly wait a few moments."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Leaning against a seat near where Isthar was sitting, "I guess there are others I could ask for advice, Asha'rah, even Etrina, but each would have a different and equally valuable perspective as you would. What I'm trying to get to, in my awkward kind of way, is that, well, it's about what happened in the Temple."

After a pause, "It happened so fast that I haven't had time til now to even begin to process it. Lady Iris must have been desperate to chose me to be her apprentice, but aside from that I know she gave me something. Something that feels like magic, more so than what I use to control my cloak. Way more then that, it feels like. I just, I have no real idea what it is or what it's purpose is for."
    For a brief moment, Ishtar wasn't entirely sure what Meagan was talking about.

Something about a Temple, the place she had been heading when stopped by her half-sister, and a Lady Iris ? Chroma's Guardian if her memory served. Something happened there, it seemed. An offering of something the girl believed to be 'magic', though that itself was strange ... as far as Ishtar knew, Meagan held no such inclination, the possession of a magical artifact- the cloak mentioned not a moment later- aside.

A thing of curiosity, at least.

Though ... it seemed as if Meagan was asking for someone to guide her.

"Hm .."

The Oni leaned forward a little, and offered the Chromakian a once over. "So I am guessing you are looking for some insight into the gift that was given ? I would at the least like to be sure of what it is you are seeking here, before offering any insights."

Arx Inosaan

For a brief moment, Ishtar wasn't entirely sure what Meagan was talking about.

Something about a Temple, the place she had been heading when stopped by her half-sister, and a Lady Iris ? Chroma's Guardian if her memory served. Something happened there, it seemed. An offering of something the girl believed to be 'magic', though that itself was strange ... as far as Ishtar knew, Meagan held no such inclination, the possession of a magical artifact- the cloak mentioned not a moment later- aside.

A thing of curiosity, at least.

Though ... it seemed as if Meagan was asking for someone to guide her.

"Hm .."

The Oni leaned forward a little, and offered the Chromakian a once over. "So I am guessing you are looking for some insight into the gift that was given ? I would at the least like to be sure of what it is you are seeking here, before offering any insights."
    "Oh, that's right. You didn't go with us to the visit Iris' Temple. Though I think you get the idea, there was a reason I was summoned tot eh Temple and now I have to deal with something outside my normal experience." She then nodded once, "You and the others know far more about magic than I do. I was hoping you might have some insight, maybe even a way to help me figure it out. I'd rather not be surprised by it at the worst possible time."
    Last edited by Tami; 07-07-2018 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Ishtar, predictably, refused to accept the fact that Sarada wanted to apologize, saying that to do so would be to say that she had no choice in the matter. Which, frankly, was quite false. Perhaps it was because she was thousands of years old and stuff like this hardly raised an eyebrow. Sarada didn't know, but she did know that it was comforting to hear.

She sighed and slowly began to sink into her embrace, drinking in her scent and basking in her warmth. It was so comforting to be held this way, shielded from the world and from her own negative thoughts. If she could -- and if it was socially acceptable -- she would stay like this forever. But it wasn't, so she couldn't. She was a warrior, strong in body, mind, and spirit. While it was okay to get down on herself every once in a blue moon, it was totally unacceptable for her to remain so for any extended period of time.

"Thanks," she uttered quietly. "I just wish things had gone differently. Jack didn't deserve to get toyed with like that." Another wave of guilt hit her, making her grimace sickly. "I don't regret us getting together, but I should have at least spoke with him about it. He was blindsided. And the worst part is he doesn't even hate me, even though we both know he should. He's not even angry."

If he had've been, that would have made it easier. She would have understood. Instead, he wasn't, and she didn't understand why.

No. She did know why. He loves me.

Damn it.

She knew that it was going to take some time before she was able to move on from this one. From now until the distant future, every time she looked at Jack, she would remember not the wonderfully intimate times they shared in his hideout or the times they spared and trained together, but his sad smile after he told her he was bowing out. And with those memories would come the disgust and self-loathing she was feeling right now.

Maybe I should just avoid him until I fully move on from this. A sound idea, but impractical when he was on her team. They were going to be fighting together against Jagam and whatever else was waiting for them on Earth. Fighting as a cohesive unit was hard when she couldn't stand to look at someone.

"I should just keep my eyes to myself," she concluded. She sat up and looked her lover in the eyes. "I'm going to try and not lust after anyone else but you. I don't want to make the same mistake twice. Because I...love... you."
    After Ishtar offered what she could, Sarada remained silent.

After a time however, the Saiyan did slowly press in to the comforting embrace, as the squalor of negativity continued its slow ebb. Proof at the leas that what the Oni felt she could manage, was at least good enough for the moment. When her lover did speak however, Sarada's quick- and heartfelt- thank you was followed up swiftly with at least a part of the issue: the way Jack had been strung along.

A thing that was true in some respects, and yet Sarada had certainly expressed that she was not seeking anything long-term, or wholly committed for quite some time. Beyond that, Ishtar had been offered the same statement- and had agreed herself, even after declaring her love. That the Saiyan had then began to spend more, and more time with Ishtar herself was perhaps a seeming counter, though it was the result of Jack had taking a step back; a thing that ultimately lead to the here and now ... despite seeing a future where they both sired offspring.

There was another pinprick of guilt, even as that sickly guilt from Sarada struck the golden-eyed Oni despite this. It was not a pleasant thing, what was shared between the two now ... and yet in the end ... Whatever Sarada had done by blurring the lines, whatever Ishtar's contributions ... that was the truth of things in the end.

So still holding onto Sarada, Ishtar said softly, slowly. "In the end, Sarada ... you did not choose. He did." To walk away, and not fight.

To fold ...

Perhaps it would help Sarada mend a little, perhaps it would not; but it was not as if the Oni was- or could- lie.

There was another moment that passed after their brief exchange, Ishtar holding onto Sarada as she found herself back at the shore of guilt, and disgust, but it did not last as long as previously; and when Sarada looked up there was a measure of determination flickering in those beautiful eyes ... the result of a decision, and one that ran counter to her nature in may respects. And yet there was an underlying reason to such a serious thing:

Because I...love... you.

For a moment, the golden-eyed Oni remained silent, simply clinging to her lover as she processed what was said. Though words did certainly come. "If that is what you wish to try, Sarada ... I support you. Just know that I will not force you to. You mean far to much to me, for something so simple as additional bedfellows to push me away."

Giving the Saiyan a soft kiss then, the Oni rested her cheek on Sarada's forehead and offered a soft sigh.

"And I love you too, Sarada."

Arx Inosaan

"Oh, that's right. You didn't go with us to the visit Iris' Temple. Though I think you get the idea, there was a reason I was summoned tot eh Temple and now I have to deal with something outside my normal experience." She then nodded once, "You and the others know far more about magic than I do. I was hoping you might have some insight, maybe even a way to help me figure it out. I'd rather not be surprised by it at the worst possible time."
    "No, I was looking for Ereshkigal." Ishtar muttered.

A truth, certainly, though not all of it. After all she had been en route to this Temple of Iris, before being waylaid by Chrona. In any event, it seemed as if Megan was possessed of the notion that she had been gifted magic. Certainly possible, there were many branches, and streams, and eddying pools of magical knowledge; though he Oni could not sense much more than the magic residing in the cloak.

Which at least meant there was a place for Ishtar to start.

"Such should not be too difficult a task," the golden-eyed Oni commented then eying the Chromakian before her curiously. "All I will need to know, is what insight was offered in regards to this gift ..." trailing off, Ishtar considered something before clarifying.

"For most forms of magic, a focusing agent is required ... the knowledge to weave, or cast a spell. The means of performing a ritual, or incantation. Something that allows one to focus the energy to come in a manner that allows them to manipulate the world around them to engender the desired effects. Did this Iris give you any such thing ? Or was the gift simply an offering of energy ?"

Arx Inosaan

edited out for now

"No, I was looking for Ereshkigal." Ishtar muttered.

A truth, certainly, though not all of it. After all she had been en route to this Temple of Iris, before being waylaid by Chrona. In any event, it seemed as if Megan was possessed of the notion that she had been gifted magic. Certainly possible, there were many branches, and streams, and eddying pools of magical knowledge; though he Oni could not sense much more than the magic residing in the cloak.

Which at least meant there was a place for Ishtar to start.

"Such should not be too difficult a task," the golden-eyed Oni commented then eying the Chromakian before her curiously. "All I will need to know, is what insight was offered in regards to this gift ..." trailing off, Ishtar considered something before clarifying.

"For most forms of magic, a focusing agent is required ... the knowledge to weave, or cast a spell. The means of performing a ritual, or incantation. Something that allows one to focus the energy to come in a manner that allows them to manipulate the world around them to engender the desired effects. Did this Iris give you any such thing ? Or was the gift simply an offering of energy ?"
    Remembering back to the Temple, "I was told to place my hands on her statue, which i did. Then I felt a flow of energy moving from the statue through me. It felt light, like a breeze, yet it lingered. I can still feel it inside me much as I can feel my own Ki residing within. I think it make have come with some knowledge, but it's not clear. It was how I was able to breach the barrier that protects the Temple in order to create a passageway back into the cave when it was time to leave. The knowledge is more instinctual than logical or concrete."

Remembering back to the Temple, "I was told to place my hands on her statue, which i did. Then I felt a flow of energy moving from the statue through me. It felt light, like a breeze, yet it lingered. I can still feel it inside me much as I can feel my own Ki residing within. I think it make have come with some knowledge, but it's not clear. It was how I was able to breach the barrier that protects the Temple in order to create a passageway back into the cave when it was time to leave. The knowledge is more instinctual than logical or concrete."
    After Meagan finished explaining what happened, Ishtar simply leaned back, and nodded.

That at least narrowed down the list of possibles considerably, down ... and given the circumstances of how she had come into this energy that was ... certainly quiet unlike magic; that left one option.

"Imprinting."

It was certainly an older art, imprinting on object with energy so that it might be funneled into an individual who came to interact with the object later- or at the discretion of the energies original holder- so that it might be put to use. Silent for a few moments after that single word, Ishtar simply shrugged her shoulders before looking at Meagan.

"You said you can feel it, so you know it is there; and I would be reticent to consider such a thing magic, it has none of the signs of such; and you say it is instinct more than logic, or anything concrete." Ishtar shrugged again, before offering a small smile. "So what seems to be the issue, then ? Are you incapable of tapping into his energy consciously ?

Arx Inosaan

After Meagan finished explaining what happened, Ishtar simply leaned back, and nodded.

That at least narrowed down the list of possibles considerably, down ... and given the circumstances of how she had come into this energy that was ... certainly quiet unlike magic; that left one option.

"Imprinting."

It was certainly an older art, imprinting on object with energy so that it might be funneled into an individual who came to interact with the object later- or at the discretion of the energies original holder- so that it might be put to use. Silent for a few moments after that single word, Ishtar simply shrugged her shoulders before looking at Meagan.

"You said you can feel it, so you know it is there; and I would be reticent to consider such a thing magic, it has none of the signs of such; and you say it is instinct more than logic, or anything concrete." Ishtar shrugged again, before offering a small smile. "So what seems to be the issue, then ? Are you incapable of tapping into his energy consciously ?
    Standing upright, "Probably not incapable as such, more like uncertain how to do it and a little nervous as to what will happen when I do. Having someone nearby, having you nearby when I do would make me feel better. Just in case something goes wrong. I honestly don't think that Lady Iris would give a power that is completely uncontrollable, however I got the impression that she wasn't expecting the Earth to be in danger and that I would have to run off so quickly when she planned this. That the person who received this power would be able to stay at the Temple long enough to learn how to use it. So, instead, I could really use your help."
    Last edited by Tami; 07-07-2018 at 08:27 PM.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

After Ishtar offered what she could, Sarada remained silent.

After a time however, the Saiyan did slowly press in to the comforting embrace, as the squalor of negativity continued its slow ebb. Proof at the leas that what the Oni felt she could manage, was at least good enough for the moment. When her lover did speak however, Sarada's quick- and heartfelt- thank you was followed up swiftly with at least a part of the issue: the way Jack had been strung along.

A thing that was true in some respects, and yet Sarada had certainly expressed that she was not seeking anything long-term, or wholly committed for quite some time. Beyond that, Ishtar had been offered the same statement- and had agreed herself, even after declaring her love. That the Saiyan had then began to spend more, and more time with Ishtar herself was perhaps a seeming counter, though it was the result of Jack had taking a step back; a thing that ultimately lead to the here and now ... despite seeing a future where they both sired offspring.

There was another pinprick of guilt, even as that sickly guilt from Sarada struck the golden-eyed Oni despite this. It was not a pleasant thing, what was shared between the two now ... and yet in the end ... Whatever Sarada had done by blurring the lines, whatever Ishtar's contributions ... that was the truth of things in the end.

So still holding onto Sarada, Ishtar said softly, slowly. "In the end, Sarada ... you did not choose. He did." To walk away, and not fight.

To fold ...

Perhaps it would help Sarada mend a little, perhaps it would not; but it was not as if the Oni was- or could- lie.

There was another moment that passed after their brief exchange, Ishtar holding onto Sarada as she found herself back at the shore of guilt, and disgust, but it did not last as long as previously; and when Sarada looked up there was a measure of determination flickering in those beautiful eyes ... the result of a decision, and one that ran counter to her nature in may respects. And yet there was an underlying reason to such a serious thing:

Because I...love... you.

For a moment, the golden-eyed Oni remained silent, simply clinging to her lover as she processed what was said. Though words did certainly come. "If that is what you wish to try, Sarada ... I support you. Just know that I will not force you to. You mean far to much to me, for something so simple as additional bedfellows to push me away."

Giving the Saiyan a soft kiss then, the Oni rested her cheek on Sarada's forehead and offered a soft sigh.

"And I love you too, Sarada."
    In the end, Sarada figured that was one of the countless differences between a person who had only lived for 19 years and someone who had lived for thousands. Whereas Jack gave up at the first sign of opposition, Ishtar cared for her too much to let something like extra people catching Sarada's eye come between them. Realizing that made Sarada think that maybe she and him weren't as meant to be as that future would have suggested.

Surely if he cared about her as much as he claimed, he wouldn't have let it come to an end this easily. Surely, he wouldn't have fought for her; if not physically -- like they did on Vocado -- but by making sure he spent as much, if not more time with her as Ishtar did. Instead, he simply bowed out.

It was something a beta male would do.

That realization was shocking, and surely there was some confusion somewhere for it to make this much sense.

I'll need to think it through more.

"It'll be hard, but this is the right thing to do," she spoke when Ishtar gave her support of her new endeavor. "It should be done anyway. Every other girl here pales in comparison to you, so you are the only person my eyes should be glued on." She smiled softly and kissed her on her jawline.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "........I warned you...." The Id took a step forward and caught the retreating Asha'rah with her outstretched hand, pulling her back. "............Now that I'm feeling this way....I won't let you escape or rest til I'm satisfied. I don't care if it makes things ackward....you asked for this........."

Erosa let her hand float up to Asha'rahs cheeks, then pulled her face in and kissed her. It was long, filled with passion, and for a moment it seemed the id would suffocate before letting it end. But finally she pulled away.

".....If you created it...I'll perfect it.....with you..."

Pushing her weight forward, The Id toppled the goddess onto the floor.

She'd teach her a thing or two about her own creation, among many other things.
    Asha'rah chuckled as she was pulled back in, Erosa's burning bright eyes growing larger and larger till she tilted their lips met. The goddess closed her eyes, but Erosa's eyes remained clear as day in her mind's eye. She molded her mouth and body into her partner's, tongues dancing and intertwining with one another. Hands reached up, one to the small of Erosa's back and the other into her ivory hair, pulling the Id in closer and breathing deep. She smelled of clover and spices.

Her breath was coming quick and hot, a long dormant need in her core flaring to consume every inch of her. She wanted Erosa, wanted to feel those perfect legs grinding between her thighs, wanted to feel those riotous hands gripping her body wherever they pleased, wanted to taste every inch of her pale skin. Too soon, they parted, panting as they wordlessly confirmed the both still wanted more.

".....If you created it...I'll perfect it.....with you..." Erosa said, her pauses shorter between each breath. Then the Id was upon her, toppling Asha'rah upon the floor.

Feather's Flight softened their fall to a swooping glide. Asha'rah let her robes fall away, then guided them to settle upon the cloth, sun-kissed skin below moonlight-pale. She slid down, allowing her crotch to come to a stop upon Erosa's thigh, wringing a short gasp of delight Asha'rah. Her mouth now in line with Erosa's neck, she wrapped an arm around the Id's back and reached up to first kiss, then nibble, then bite, testing to see how Erosa would respond to each growing stimulus. Her other hand travelled between them, feeling every muscle and curve, cherishing every touch.

Taking a brief break from attacking Erosa's neck, Asha'rah whispered into her ear, soft breath filled with promise and anticipation.

"Nothing would make me happier."

As if to emphasize the point, her free hand travelled lower, teasing the insides of Erosa's thighs. She deliberately avoided the center of Erosa's desire, dancing and stroking everywhere else, beckoning the Id's lust ever higher till at last she drew a single, solitary finger across her nether lips. Just to see how wet she was.