Page 173 of 782 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223273673 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " hmm I think I need to check my another handbook." Praxat takes out a handbook label the Encyclopedia Hand book of Poison plants and insects. she flips through the book saying " okay let's see here according to this book there is are poisonous ants native to this region ." " hmm I think these ants are the ones I need to consume to refill my sacs with poison. "

"just to make sure I'll eat just one and see what happens." " yeah these ants are poisonous for sure , but not enough to where one ant could be lethal. " " so this is for testing purposes. " " if I don't get sick from this did I know I got the right insect!"

Praxat spots a ant that looks like the one in her handbook on the ground. she uses her tongue to snatch it up the way a frog would snatch a fly and eats it saying " okay now it's the waiting game." " hmm I hope no one saw me do that?"

OT: I updated Praxat Bio to give her two handbooks.

Note: ant thing is taking from the fact that Poison dart frogs get their poison by consume a toxic insects that resides in the Amazon Rain forest.

hours later Praxat is still fine saying " okay looks like there the right ones." " I didn't get sick from eating that one." " okay I just snatch up couple of these and be on my merry way." Praxat uses her tongue to snatch up a couple of ants that are the same as the one she ate and consumes them.

she then looks north saying " hmm could one of those powerful Ki's I'm sense being from the World Martial Arts Champion ?" " I enter that tournament so many times yet I never win." " when I first enter I got a glimpse of them ." " their power overwhelm."

" was like standing in the middle of a inferno ." " still I don't even know who they are, but the thought of get to fight them fascinates me." Praxat hops north and ends up at the bottom of a tower saying " huh that's weird there's giant tower out in the middle of nowhere." " hmm I wonder if I can jump all way to the top."

Praxat jumps her max height which is pretty freaking high , but doesn't make it to the top and falls back down saying " shit how tall is this freaking tower ?" Praxat lands on the ground saying " well so much for jumping ." " looks like I'm going to have to climb it." Praxat starts climbing the tower saying " okay this might take a while."

OT: the World martial arts champion that Praxat is refer to is not Mr. Satan since the original cast doesn't exist in this universe.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 07-15-2018 at 02:13 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    ... though of course, that too, was not fated to be.

Registering the additional flare of Ki a moment before the individual touched down, Ishtar found herself approached by someone; and while the Oni had no idea who she might be from the sound of her voice or the Ki she did not bother to suppress; the Oni knew well enough who it was.

Of course ...

"... Parsley." Ishtar muttered, eyes opening slowly a moment later to focus on the young Saiyan.

"You have the right of it, at the least ... I did not intend to rest here." With a grunt the golden-eyed Oni forced herself into sitting then, taking a moment to huff in annoyance at both the pain- and state she had been found in- before turning her focus back toward the Saiyan she was almost positive she shouldn't trust. And in looking at Parsley then fully, she certainly looked a mess. Proof at least that Sarada made her sister earn it ... what an amusing thought.

"You certainly picked a poor time to attempt a reunion. Yesterday was not a pleasant one, particularly for Sarada. Though I suppose it cannot be helped now ..."

The Oni shrugged.

"Though it compels me to ask. Should I be concerned ?"
    So, the blue woman with horns jutting out of her forehead -- Sarada had seriously interesting tastes in bedmates -- knew who she was. Unsurprising if she had known her sister for as long as Parsley posited. However, the woman appeared to be in too much pain to make any move resembling hostile. Again unsurprising; she had to have fallen from a great height to make a crater this larger.

Yet, her power was high enough to allow for flight of some kind, or at least the hardiness needed to survive said fall without losing consciousness.

Hm.

"I know well the day of horror my sister suffered yesterday. Yes, losing the poor little Earthman must have been a blow to her heart. And yours, from the looks of it." Parsley tilted her head as she regarded Ishtar silently for a moment. "No, I suppose you have nothing to worry about. I have not come to fight, but to find where my sister is training. She told me of the coming threat, so I feel obligated to be there to help secure my race's security."

An honest answer all around, though devoid of some details. She was truly there to train and help, but to also make sure she not only surpassed her sister once again, but also was the one to pick up her slack when she inevitably failed to defeat Jagam. Parsley had little doubt Sarada would foolishly attempt to fight him one on one like a moron, despite his power being supposedly in the 50K-60K range.

She walked further inside the crater, her lavender flower dress flowing softly in the morning breeze, until she came to within a few feet of the prone woman. "My question is should I be worried. I have little doubt my sister told you of her... trauma when she was younger. And I have even less doubt that she told you of my 'involvement' in said trauma."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    "Nothing would make me happier."

As if to emphasize the point, her free hand travelled lower, teasing the insides of Erosa's thighs. She deliberately avoided the center of Erosa's desire, dancing and stroking everywhere else, beckoning the Id's lust ever higher till at last she drew a single, solitary finger across her nether lips. Just to see how wet she was.
    Erosa let out a gasp, but not because Asha'rah had touched what she had intended.....in fact she found the path of her finger impeded.

There was a long awkward moment where one would not be faulted for finding themselves at a loss. Asha'rah certainly hadn't looked before she lept in regards to her attempt at pleasuring the Id, yet when the time came to go for the goal, so to speak, something that should be there was not, and something that was not suppose to be there....was.

".......H...Hey.....whats wrong?" The id, having been surprised at how forward the goddess had been up to that point, tilted her head in curiosity at the sudden pause between the two, seemingly unaware anything was off. "...your not...getting cold feet.....are you.........."

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    So, the blue woman with horns jutting out of her forehead -- Sarada had seriously interesting tastes in bedmates -- knew who she was. Unsurprising if she had known her sister for as long as Parsley posited. However, the woman appeared to be in too much pain to make any move resembling hostile. Again unsurprising; she had to have fallen from a great height to make a crater this larger.

Yet, her power was high enough to allow for flight of some kind, or at least the hardiness needed to survive said fall without losing consciousness.

Hm.

"I know well the day of horror my sister suffered yesterday. Yes, losing the poor little Earthman must have been a blow to her heart. And yours, from the looks of it." Parsley tilted her head as she regarded Ishtar silently for a moment. "No, I suppose you have nothing to worry about. I have not come to fight, but to find where my sister is training. She told me of the coming threat, so I feel obligated to be there to help secure my race's security."

An honest answer all around, though devoid of some details. She was truly there to train and help, but to also make sure she not only surpassed her sister once again, but also was the one to pick up her slack when she inevitably failed to defeat Jagam. Parsley had little doubt Sarada would foolishly attempt to fight him one on one like a moron, despite his power being supposedly in the 50K-60K range.

She walked further inside the crater, her lavender flower dress flowing softly in the morning breeze, until she came to within a few feet of the prone woman. "My question is should I be worried. I have little doubt my sister told you of her... trauma when she was younger. And I have even less doubt that she told you of my 'involvement' in said trauma."
    The initial answer to Ishtar's question was an interesting one at the least.

Parsley stated, matter-of-fact, that she was not here to fight but to train and assist when Jagam arrived; and there was no reason to doubt that. If the girl intended harm, the confrontation with Sarada last night likely wouldn't have ended, and the near-concussed state Ishtar had found herself in might have progressed into something far and away worse.

Though ... one thing was certain, as Ishtar listened to Parsley as she responded: the girl was arrogant.

True, her words were politely enough, or at the least there was nothing she said that was overtly untoward, and yet there was a slight air of ... condescension that coated each syllable, and word, and pause. Which the Oni supposed, made sense. From what Sarada had offered over the course of their time together, Parsley's childhood had been one of relative notoriety given her 'power level' compared to that of her siblings, and really most of the Saiyans were were weaned and trained alongside her ... something that had certainly affected the way she now saw others. Her comments regarding the death of Jack- poor little Earthman- and how her sister had taken such things expressed as much.

Though for a flickering instant, the Oni couldn't help but wonder if she came off as arrogant, herself ... after all they spoke in a similar way.

Something to think about later ...

"I am suffering from the result of your fight with Sarada, more than anything." Ishtar stated, in response. "I experienced each blow- physical, and emotional- as she did. Unexpected as it was however, I ended up down here." The Oni shrugged then.

"A thing to work on, for the future."

Parsley approached not soon after Ishtar spoke then, stepping into the crater that was formed- perhaps to express further her lack of ill-intent- as she expressed her own concerns. Though Parsley's worry that the golden-eyed Oni would decide to inflict harm on her was misplaced. Something Ishtar was quick to rectify.

"As for that trauma ... yes I experienced that, too. So I know the damage it did." The Oni stated once more, matter-of-fact.

"The fight between yourself, and Sarada last night however, answered any questions I might have had regarding your involvement. After all, you told the truth last night, whatever that might be ... and the fight only ended with battered bodies, and bloodied faces. I see no reason why I need involve myself beyond that, for now." Ishtar said then, after a moment, before slowly standing herself up.

"So, with that out of the way. You mentioned wishing to train, a moment ago ... I see no reason to deny you that. Also, before I forget ... I am Ishtar," the golden-eyed Oni offered with a small smile. "It is nice to finally meet you."

Sure, Parsley was likely aware who she was already- obviously- and was certainly arrogant; but the Oni was trying to be nice.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

The initial answer to Ishtar's question was an interesting one at the least.

Parsley stated, matter-of-fact, that she was not here to fight but to train and assist when Jagam arrived; and there was no reason to doubt that. If the girl intended harm, the confrontation with Sarada last night likely wouldn't have ended, and the near-concussed state Ishtar had found herself in might have progressed into something far and away worse.

Though ... one thing was certain, as Ishtar listened to Parsley as she responded: the girl was arrogant.

True, her words were politely enough, or at the least there was nothing she said that was overtly untoward, and yet there was a slight air of ... condescension that coated each syllable, and word, and pause. Which the Oni supposed, made sense. From what Sarada had offered over the course of their time together, Parsley's childhood had been one of relative notoriety given her 'power level' compared to that of her siblings, and really most of the Saiyans were were weaned and trained alongside her ... something that had certainly affected the way she now saw others. Her comments regarding the death of Jack- poor little Earthman- and how her sister had taken such things expressed as much.

Though for a flickering instant, the Oni couldn't help but wonder if she came off as arrogant, herself ... after all they spoke in a similar way.

Something to think about later ...

"I am suffering from the result of your fight with Sarada, more than anything." Ishtar stated, in response. "I experienced each blow- physical, and emotional- as she did. Unexpected as it was however, I ended up down here." The Oni shrugged then.

"A thing to work on, for the future."

Parsley approached not soon after Ishtar spoke then, stepping into the crater that was formed- perhaps to express further her lack of ill-intent- as she expressed her own concerns. Though Parsley's worry that the golden-eyed Oni would decide to inflict harm on her was misplaced. Something Ishtar was quick to rectify.

"As for that trauma ... yes I experienced that, too. So I know the damage it did." The Oni stated once more, matter-of-fact.

"The fight between yourself, and Sarada last night however, answered any questions I might have had regarding your involvement. After all, you told the truth last night, whatever that might be ... and the fight only ended with battered bodies, and bloodied faces. I see no reason why I need involve myself beyond that, for now." Ishtar said then, after a moment, before slowly standing herself up.

"So, with that out of the way. You mentioned wishing to train, a moment ago ... I see no reason to deny you that. Also, before I forget ... I am Ishtar," the golden-eyed Oni offered with a small smile. "It is nice to finally meet you."

Sure, Parsley was likely aware who she was already- obviously- and was certainly arrogant; but the Oni was trying to be nice.
    Hm?

The cause of her losing consciousness and ending up in this crater was... Parsley's fight with Sarada? But, how was that possible? They were many, many miles away from where the fight took place, so there was no way her ki sense could have been overwhelmed.

Wait.

She said that she felt everything -- physical and emotional -- that took place. Sarada mentioned something similar, that they feel everything the other was feeling and know what the other was thinking. Could these two have some kind of bond that allowed them to sync up on such an intimate level?

Considering she had no idea what manner of creature this Ishtar was, anything was possible.

"I see," Parsley replied slowly. "You two are bonded in some way." Quite the double-edged sword, no doubt. While it would have been very useful for synchronizing offensive attacks, this -- ending up in a hole in the ground as a result of a battle that took place on the other side of the planet -- was the negative effect. Also, if they shared everything between each other, then that meant them knowing very uncomfortable secrets about the other.

Obviously not something Parsley wanted any part of.

"Oh, so you knew I was telling the truth right away?" Parsley was impressed. She thought for sure that Ishtar would have blindly taken her -- gag -- lover's side in things without so much as considering the possibility of hearing Parsley out. Yet, she didn't need to, because she already knew she was being truthful. "Delightful! You're certainly wiser than my sister. And more reasonable. Good. Very good."

With that out of the way, she could finally move forward. That was, of course, assuming she hadn't told anyone else. And Parsley doubted she had. That was a secret she was certain Sarada would have taken to her grave, to her own detriment and the detriment of all of Dashir's future victims. Then again, life had an interesting way of working itself out in the end.

"Parsley. The pleasure is... all mine."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Meagan raised an eyebrow, then pursed her lips in thought, "Maybe you should find Isthar...?"

She then added, "There is a fine line between love and madness. I pray that you and Isthar don't cross that line, for your own sake and hers."
    Well, that was an odd comment. Nothing Sarada said should have warranted it, yet... Well, it was early in the morning and she still wasn't in the frame of mind to think too deeply on deep shit like this. "I doubt that'll happen," she replied.

As for finding Ishtar, she should have come out to greet her by now. In fact, now that she was focusing on it, she didn't sense Ishtar anywhere on the Lookout, but rather several miles to the west. Had something happened to her last night? Was it Sarada's fight with Parsley? When she went at it with Nunlil months ago, something similar happened where she fell of the Lookout because the sensations surprised her.

I really need to teach that woman how to fly.

Ishtar was miles away, and there was someone else there. Who... Shit. Parsley had crossed paths with her. Given how there was nothing in the way of tumultuous emotions from the Oni, there wasn't anything going on. Still, there was no telling what kind of lies her sister was trying to fill her head with to make herself seem like a much better person.

Goddamn it.

"She's not here. She must have fallen off the Lookout last night." 'Are you okay? Do you need me to come get you?' she sent to Ishtar after responding to Meagan.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 07-14-2018 at 06:35 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Hm?

The cause of her losing consciousness and ending up in this crater was... Parsley's fight with Sarada? But, how was that possible? They were many, many miles away from where the fight took place, so there was no way her ki sense could have been overwhelmed.

Wait.

She said that she felt everything -- physical and emotional -- that took place. Sarada mentioned something similar, that they feel everything the other was feeling and know what the other was thinking. Could these two have some kind of bond that allowed them to sync up on such an intimate level?

Considering she had no idea what manner of creature this Ishtar was, anything was possible.

"I see," Parsley replied slowly. "You two are bonded in some way." Quite the double-edged sword, no doubt. While it would have been very useful for synchronizing offensive attacks, this -- ending up in a hole in the ground as a result of a battle that took place on the other side of the planet -- was the negative effect. Also, if they shared everything between each other, then that meant them knowing very uncomfortable secrets about the other.

Obviously not something Parsley wanted any part of.

"Oh, so you knew I was telling the truth right away?" Parsley was impressed. She thought for sure that Ishtar would have blindly taken her -- gag -- lover's side in things without so much as considering the possibility of hearing Parsley out. Yet, she didn't need to, because she already knew she was being truthful. "Delightful! You're certainly wiser than my sister. And more reasonable. Good. Very good."

With that out of the way, she could finally move forward. That was, of course, assuming she hadn't told anyone else. And Parsley doubted she had. That was a secret she was certain Sarada would have taken to her grave, to her own detriment and the detriment of all of Dashir's future victims. Then again, life had an interesting way of working itself out in the end.

"Parsley. The pleasure is... all mine."
    When Parsley quickly put together what had been hinted at- that of the Aka Manah- Ishtar simply found herself bobbing her head in confirmation. "Sparing the ... complicated explanation, I grew close enough to Sarada for a binding of our Ka ... Ki, to manifest." A benefit in many ways, and then some. That they had not been able to set aside time to work on utilizing the connection benefits without suffering severely from the downsides- suffering pain, and emotional trauma that is experienced by the other- was the only real issue.

Though that would be another thing they could work on in the months to come.

Parsley was also impressed that Ishtar had grasped the situation quickly, given all that had been offered in the way of context the night previous; and while such was perhaps worthy of note ... there was another reason why Ishtar did not worry over much about Parsley's part to play in things.

"If you were lying, or your answers last night were not satisfactory, Sarada would have killed you." The golden-eyed Oni stated, flatly. After all, unless the Oni had missed something, the Saiyan had barely tapped into her full strength. And in the end if it turned out that the girl before her was attempting to fashion some form of narrative that suited her own needs to the detriment of her sister, Sarada ... well. Ishtar had no reservation in killing Parsley.

"Anyway," the Oni said shifting the subject with a smile. "I can bring you to the Lookout. It is only a sho-" A familiar, and comforting voice sounded in Ishtar's head then, and the Oni offered Parsley a word before focusing on it.

"One second ..."

Ishtar was miles away, and there was someone else there. Who... Shit. Parsley had crossed paths with her. Given how there was nothing in the way of tumultuous emotions from the Oni, there wasn't anything going on. Still, there was no telling what kind of lies her sister was trying to fill her head with to make herself seem like a much better person.

Goddamn it.

"She's not here. She must have fallen off the Lookout last night." 'Are you okay? Do you need me to come get you?' she sent to Ishtar after responding to Meagan.
    At this Ishtar couldn't help but smile.

'No ... I will simply teleport back ... though, Parsley wishes to come and train for Jagam. I have no issues with it myself, but ... what do you think ?' Before the Oni decided to return, that seemed the most important thing to ask. Despite the relatively peaceable ending to the confrontation the night previous, bringing Parsley back to the Lookout was hardly something Ishtar intended to do on impulse.

Offering Parsley an apologetic look as she awaited her lover's response then, the golden-eyed Oni offered two words to explain what was currently transpiring.

"Apologies ... Telepathy."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Sasheem yawned as he idly flew up towards the Lookout. It was almost nostalgic being there once again. So nostalgic it made him quake with anger. Being forced to help in their causes. That fool Kami refusing to free him...Well here he was asking for their help once again. What was it the wizard said?

Only someone of a good heart assisting him, could he unlock his former levels of power....or something like that.

It sounded like nonsense to Sasheem. Why would any of them help him anyway? He planned on obliterating each of their homes worlds to dust at some point, delicious cuisine or not. But...they were still the only people of 'good' heart he knew of and it wouldn't hurt to ask for assistance. Well...he was hoping it'd hurt them somewhat.

Landing, Sasheem layed down upon the lookout floor, and began to nap. He wondered if the others would be surprised that he was no longer stuck in the toilet...that way he could catch them off guard once he attac-oh, right...he needed their help. ...Stoo-pid wizard.

When Parsley quickly put together what had been hinted at- that of the Aka Manah- Ishtar simply found herself bobbing her head in confirmation. "Sparing the ... complicated explanation, I grew close enough to Sarada for a binding of our Ka ... Ki, to manifest." A benefit in many ways, and then some. That they had not been able to set aside time to work on utilizing the connection benefits without suffering severely from the downsides- suffering pain, and emotional trauma that is experienced by the other- was the only real issue.

Though that would be another thing they could work on in the months to come.

Parsley was also impressed that Ishtar had grasped the situation quickly, given all that had been offered in the way of context the night previous; and while such was perhaps worthy of note ... there was another reason why Ishtar did not worry over much about Parsley's part to play in things.

"If you were lying, or your answers last night were not satisfactory, Sarada would have killed you." The golden-eyed Oni stated, flatly. After all, unless the Oni had missed something, the Saiyan had barely tapped into her full strength. And in the end if it turned out that the girl before her was attempting to fashion some form of narrative that suited her own needs to the detriment of her sister, Sarada ... well. Ishtar had no reservation in killing Parsley.

"Anyway," the Oni said shifting the subject with a smile. "I can bring you to the Lookout. It is only a sho-" A familiar, and comforting voice sounded in Ishtar's head then, and the Oni offered Parsley a word before focusing on it.

"One second ..."
    Parsley raised an eyebrow. Was the gap between their strength really that great that Ishtar could say with absolute certain that Sarada would have killed her? Had her sister really grown that powerful in just a few short months?

She could feel her eyebrow twitching. It seems I have a lot of work to do if I'm to reclaim my spot atop our family. This would not do. No, no. This would no do at all. Parsley could accept that she wasn't the strongest Saiyan. After all, in a world where the likes of Mato, Toma, Tasure, and apparently her mutt son existed, the odds of Parsley growing in strength to surpass them all was slim. Those odds grew exponential in the last few months, but to learn that Sarada was that much stronger than her...

No. Absolutely not. Training would commence immediately, and would not cease until Parsley was standing tall above Sarada, looking down on her and her paltry power. Yes, Parsley would surpass her sister if it was the last thing she did.

"Well. A good thing I had no reason to lie, now isn't it?" Before she could say more, Ishtar suddenly paused their conversation to... stare into open space for a few moments?

At this Ishtar couldn't help but smile.

'No ... I will simply teleport back ... though, Parsley wishes to come and train for Jagam. I have no issues with it myself, but ... what do you think ?' Before the Oni decided to return, that seemed the most important thing to ask. Despite the relatively peaceable ending to the confrontation the night previous, bringing Parsley back to the Lookout was hardly something Ishtar intended to do on impulse.

Offering Parsley an apologetic look as she awaited her lover's response then, the golden-eyed Oni offered two words to explain what was currently transpiring.

"Apologies ... Telepathy."
    Tch. So, Parsley was there. And she intended on training with them. Goddamn it. Sarada was hoping she would be too proud to accept so she could have an excuse to mock her relentlessly once she killed Jagam. Alas, that opportunity was now lost on her.

'Fine. As long as she stays the hell out of my way, I don't care. I'll see you shortly.'

"Telepathy, hm?" Parsley had heard of such exotic abilities before. Well out of the capacity of the Saiyan race to so much as learn, let alone master, it had to do with connecting one's mind to that of another for nonverbal communication, sometimes across great distances. This Ishtar woman was a delightful mystery indeed. "I see. Assuming all is well, we should be going. I would like to get started as soon as possible."

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sasheem yawned as he idly flew up towards the Lookout. It was almost nostalgic being there once again. So nostalgic it made him quake with anger. Being forced to help in their causes. That fool Kami refusing to free him...Well here he was asking for their help once again. What was it the wizard said?

Only someone of a good heart assisting him, could he unlock his former levels of power....or something like that.

It sounded like nonsense to Sasheem. Why would any of them help him anyway? He planned on obliterating each of their homes worlds to dust at some point, delicious cuisine or not. But...they were still the only people of 'good' heart he knew of and it wouldn't hurt to ask for assistance. Well...he was hoping it'd hurt them somewhat.

Landing, Sasheem layed down upon the lookout floor, and began to nap. He wondered if the others would be surprised that he was no longer stuck in the toilet...that way he could catch them off guard once he attac-oh, right...he needed their help. ...Stoo-pid wizard.
    Sarada finished her reply to Ishtar, then sighed heavily. "Ishtar is fine and on her way here," she told Meagan. "I'm going to go find something to--"

Suddenly, a power pinged on her senses. A power that... she hadn't felt in months. A power that she swore and prayed she would never feel again.

"N-no... it can't be!" She looked in that direction. Sure enough, she saw the familiar blue blob.

Sasheem!

It... it couldn't have been. It must have been a hallucination, an illusion, something! "Impossible."

What was worse, some stupid asshole let him out of his toilet! He was able to walk around, stretch his legs, and kick people in the shins if he wanted to.

Just when she thought this past twenty-four hour period couldn't have gotten any worse, he showed up.

Sarada sighed again and walked toward the sleeping Majin. "Might as well make the little shit stain more comfortable." A soft smile touched her lips as she watched the unbound creature snore softly in his slumber. Gently, she picked him up and carried him in her arms...

...to the edge of the Lookout, where she promptly tossed him over.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Parsley raised an eyebrow. Was the gap between their strength really that great that Ishtar could say with absolute certain that Sarada would have killed her? Had her sister really grown that powerful in just a few short months?

She could feel her eyebrow twitching. It seems I have a lot of work to do if I'm to reclaim my spot atop our family. This would not do. No, no. This would no do at all. Parsley could accept that she wasn't the strongest Saiyan. After all, in a world where the likes of Mato, Toma, Tasure, and apparently her mutt son existed, the odds of Parsley growing in strength to surpass them all was slim. Those odds grew exponential in the last few months, but to learn that Sarada was that much stronger than her...

No. Absolutely not. Training would commence immediately, and would not cease until Parsley was standing tall above Sarada, looking down on her and her paltry power. Yes, Parsley would surpass her sister if it was the last thing she did.

"Well. A good thing I had no reason to lie, now isn't it?" Before she could say more, Ishtar suddenly paused their conversation to... stare into open space for a few moments?

Tch. So, Parsley was there. And she intended on training with them. Goddamn it. Sarada was hoping she would be too proud to accept so she could have an excuse to mock her relentlessly once she killed Jagam. Alas, that opportunity was now lost on her.

'Fine. As long as she stays the hell out of my way, I don't care. I'll see you shortly.'

"Telepathy, hm?" Parsley had heard of such exotic abilities before. Well out of the capacity of the Saiyan race to so much as learn, let alone master, it had to do with connecting one's mind to that of another for nonverbal communication, sometimes across great distances. This Ishtar woman was a delightful mystery indeed. "I see. Assuming all is well, we should be going. I would like to get started as soon as possible."

Sarada finished her reply to Ishtar, then sighed heavily. "Ishtar is fine and on her way here," she told Meagan. "I'm going to go find something to--"

Suddenly, a power pinged on her senses. A power that... she hadn't felt in months. A power that she swore and prayed she would never feel again.

"N-no... it can't be!" She looked in that direction. Sure enough, she saw the familiar blue blob.

Sasheem!

It... it couldn't have been. It must have been a hallucination, an illusion, something! "Impossible."

What was worse, some stupid asshole let him out of his toilet! He was able to walk around, stretch his legs, and kick people in the shins if he wanted to.

Just when she thought this past twenty-four hour period couldn't have gotten any worse, he showed up.

Sarada sighed again and walked toward the sleeping Majin. "Might as well make the little shit stain more comfortable." A soft smile touched her lips as she watched the unbound creature snore softly in his slumber. Gently, she picked him up and carried him in her arms...

Meagan watched with curiosity. She ddin't say anything, nor did she stop Sarada from doing it, though she regretted the need for it. As Sarada walked back, "It is truly a shame that all of Eva's teachings were wasted on him. I wonder if Shasheem expected us to be naive enough not to realize what he has been up to. Still, if he is back it means we will have to deal with him, somehow. Simply tossing him over the side won't be enough."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Meagan watched with curiosity. She ddin't say anything, nor did she stop Sarada from doing it, though she regretted the need for it. As Sarada walked back, "It is truly a shame that all of Eva's teachings were wasted on him. I wonder if Shasheem expected us to be naive enough not to realize what he has been up to. Still, if he is back it means we will have to deal with him, somehow. Simply tossing him over the side won't be enough."
    "Eh," Sarada grunted with a shrug as she stepped back toward Meagan. "It's a start. I doubt it'll kill the little shit, but at least it made me feel better." The nerve of whoever let him out of that toilet. Didn't they know who he was and what he did? Didn't they realize he was just going to start killing with abandon the moment he was released? Did they have no shame? No decency? No sense of self-preservation?

It was a good thing Jack was already dead, or else he'd have keeled over from a heart attack by now.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

PSarada finished her reply to Ishtar, then sighed heavily. "Ishtar is fine and on her way here," she told Meagan. "I'm going to go find something to--"

Sasheem!

"ZZZzzzzz" Sasheem snored loudly, sound asleep. "ZZZZzzz-eh?" he questioned. The Majin looked around, irritated. Huh...air pressure had sure picked up around the...Lookout? Where the hell was the lookout?! "Ipaaaazeeeeeeeee!" Sasheem screeched as he suddenly flew back up towards the lookout. Who did it, who was it?! The Majin knew who it was before he had seen her. It was definitely her energy...The monkey. The girl monkey.

She never did like him. Her and the annoying earthling. But here she was, looking as smug as ever. And with her was another of the ones he didn't like...well, one of the ones he especially didn't like! She seemed to think she always knew better. Better than Sasheem even! The Majin would show them both a lesson now if he didn't need their help.

"Mon...key...Ear! Ear!" Sasheem greeted the both of them, his expression an irritated scowl. "Me free!" he stated too her, figuring they weren't smart enough to notice.

After everything had settled down, Totoma had retired to the room he and Karine had shared on the lookout all those months ago. It was... just as he'd left it. He sighed and fell face-first on the bed. Even after months, her scent still lingered, and it offered a small bit of comfort after a hard day.

He didn't cry, however. Jack and Evangeline's deaths were sad, yeah, but the knowledge that they be back once the dragon balls were ready again took the sting of death out of the whole ordeal, at least for him. For now, all he could do was steel himself, press onward, and honor their sacrifices by keeping the Earth safe. Although the prospect of facing Jagam in the future, even with six months of training... did not sit well with him. Still, Karine's lingering scent was enough to calm his nerves enough for him to, eventually, fall asleep.

He awoke the next morning feeling refreshed and energetic. With his body still in recovery, he could only push himself so hard, but he didn't intend to sit on his butt for the next few months relying on whatever further gains his body fixing itself up would net. Nope, he was gonna push himself as hard as he could, given his circumstances. Hopefully it would be enough, but if it wasn't, at least he wasn't going to be fighting Jagam and... whoever was with him... alone.

As he reached the exterior of the lookout, he witnessed Sarada dropping... Sasheem (!?) off the edge o the look out. The heck? What was that weird toilet monster doing back? Well, okay, it seemed to be missing the toilet now, but... seriously, why had it returned? Ah... whatever.

He approached Sarada. "...I see the toilet-monster's back for some reason. Wonderful." He didn't bother to hide the sarcasm in his voice.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

"ZZZzzzzz" Sasheem snored loudly, sound asleep. "ZZZZzzz-eh?" he questioned. The Majin looked around, irritated. Huh...air pressure had sure picked up around the...Lookout? Where the hell was the lookout?! "Ipaaaazeeeeeeeee!" Sasheem screeched as he suddenly flew back up towards the lookout. Who did it, who was it?! The Majin knew who it was before he had seen her. It was definitely her energy...The monkey. The girl monkey.

She never did like him. Her and the annoying earthling. But here she was, looking as smug as ever. And with her was another of the ones he didn't like...well, one of the ones he especially didn't like! She seemed to think she always knew better. Better than Sasheem even! The Majin would show them both a lesson now if he didn't need their help.

"Mon...key...Ear! Ear!" Sasheem greeted the both of them, his expression an irritated scowl. "Me free!" he stated too her, figuring they weren't smart enough to notice.
    "If you were truly free, you wouldn't be back here, now would you, Majin?" Meagan took a step forward, "You betrayed Lady Evangeline's trust in you, now you come crawling back. So, what is it? Why did you return?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Sasheem unfortunately managed to fly back to the Lookout shortly after Sarada tossed him off. Great. I was hoping he had forgotten how to fly after all this time. And, of course, he was pissed at having been tossed over the edge.

Understandable, but Sarada wasn't in the mood for any of his nonsense.

"Yay," she replied to his declaration, deadpan. "I am overwhelmed with joy."

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    After everything had settled down, Totoma had retired to the room he and Karine had shared on the lookout all those months ago. It was... just as he'd left it. He sighed and fell face-first on the bed. Even after months, her scent still lingered, and it offered a small bit of comfort after a hard day.

He didn't cry, however. Jack and Evangeline's deaths were sad, yeah, but the knowledge that they be back once the dragon balls were ready again took the sting of death out of the whole ordeal, at least for him. For now, all he could do was steel himself, press onward, and honor their sacrifices by keeping the Earth safe. Although the prospect of facing Jagam in the future, even with six months of training... did not sit well with him. Still, Karine's lingering scent was enough to calm his nerves enough for him to, eventually, fall asleep.

He awoke the next morning feeling refreshed and energetic. With his body still in recovery, he could only push himself so hard, but he didn't intend to sit on his butt for the next few months relying on whatever further gains his body fixing itself up would net. Nope, he was gonna push himself as hard as he could, given his circumstances. Hopefully it would be enough, but if it wasn't, at least he wasn't going to be fighting Jagam and... whoever was with him... alone.

As he reached the exterior of the lookout, he witnessed Sarada dropping... Sasheem (!?) off the edge o the look out. The heck? What was that weird toilet monster doing back? Well, okay, it seemed to be missing the toilet now, but... seriously, why had it returned? Ah... whatever.

He approached Sarada. "...I see the toilet-monster's back for some reason. Wonderful." He didn't bother to hide the sarcasm in his voice.
    "Yes," she answered Totoma when he approached them, "is it not the most amazing, most wonderful thing you have ever witnessed in your life. Sasheem is back, and my life is now complete."

Ah, but she then realized that he had made a critical error in his assessment of the situation. "You're also mistaken. He's not a toilet monster anymore. For you see, so absolute fucking asshole let him out of his toilet trap, so now he's free to do whatever the fuck he wants because fuck the safety and sanctity of the universe, right?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!