Page 175 of 782 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275675 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "Don't. He's not worth it."

Chuan shook his head, a grave look on his face as he glared at the guffawing gremlin. At first, he had tried to deny his feelings. Perhaps it was the Majin's behaviour that was the problem, or the way he treated Meagan. In the end, he understood the plain and simple truth: There wasn't really a particular reason, he just hated Sasheem from the first moment they met. Now, after all they've seen and done, the healer felt completely justified. Any lingering regrets over his initial reaction had faded.

It was nice in a way. He could be absolutely certain about something in life, even when everything else was fleeting and liable to change.
    "Mukyaaa! Ipowooo!" Sasheem swore at Chuan. There he went. Another irritating one. He jsut cna't let him antagonize someone in peace. Sasheem shook his head and moved his attention back to Sarada.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada could feel herself getting angrier and angrier by the second. Knowing that her anger only fueled his amusement only served to make her even angier, which in turn would cause Sasheem to laugh even harder.

It was a vicious cycle.

Wait, while was stupid supposed to…

Process of elimination narrowed it down to one person. She wasn't trying to snap. She was in the mood to fight one of her own "teammates", so she decided to just lie.

"He's at home, resting. He has no time for your bullshit, so just leave him alone."

Good. She said it easily enough and without her voice giving her away once. Good.
    At home? Resting?! Not dead?! Boring. Sahseem should've known this planet would lead to disappointment. And with Kami dea,d there went his chances of having anyone assist him. Maybe. He hadn't quite figured out hwo he'd get their help, but there had to be osmething he could do.

But Sasheem didn't want to wait for an opportunity! Waiting was for those stuck in toilets! Sasheem wanted results! If he wanted them to help him, they should help him dammit! If Jack wasn't dead yet...well...he could try and change that too...

"Stoo-opid sleep?" Sasheem asked. "Me find!...Me kill!" he stated, explaining his plan to the Saiyan.

"Deep breaths, Parsley," Ishtar commanded lightly. Yes. Yes, deep breaths. She must remember to breath.

She sucked in gratuitous amounts of air to calm her heart, her nerves, and her stomach all at the same time. This was her first time meeting these people. She would not have their first impression of her be one of her shakily collapsing on this tile floor like some scared child!

"...thank you, Ishtar. I believe I will never be doing that again, if that's alright with you."
    Ishtar simply chuckled, and offered Parsley a pat on the back.

"Was how it was for me, the first time. It gets better." The Oni chuckled again, before returning her focus to Sarada.

"Hey, Ishtar," Sarada greeted once she peeled her gaze from her sister. Just looking at that bitch raised Sarada's hackles worse than any other. Only Sasheem could get a rise out of her more easily. "You look a lot better than I do right now."
    Choosing to politely miss the death stares provided by each sister, Ishtar simply opted to smile wider as Sarada acknowledged her, before offering a slow nod. "You certainly do look a mess. Though I feel about as well as you look at this point." The Oni added, softly, before slowly beginning to pull in energy from the surrounding plants.

"I will mend your injuries here in a moment, okay ?"

Quickly on the heels of this however, a telepathic offering was made. 'Even bloodied you still look wonderful ... Also ... am I allowed to ... uh, hug you in front of everyone ?' By everyone however, she specifically meant Parsley.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    At Sarada's apparent anger in this, the Majin couldn't help but fall back into more laughter, his limbs smacking onto the floor. "BWAHAHAHA!" the small creature chuckled. "No Kami! No Kami!" No wonder he couldn't sense her at all, while the others were all around somewhere. Come to think of it...he couldn't sense...all of the others. Sasheem stopped laughing abruptly.

Sitting up, he glanced up at Sarada. "Monkey..." he began slowly. "Where stoo-pid?" he asked. She had to know who that was. From what Sasheem remembered he'd be right there with her getting all irritated at him for no real reason.
    Sasheem announced his presence then, and rather loudly, by taunting Evangeline, a thing that caused Ishtar's demeanor to almost visibly change, the relaxed posture tensing slightly even as she turned to look at the blue Majin ... and in hearing Sasheem make light of the young Guardain's death- even in knowing she might return soon- the golden-eyed Oni found herself growing annoyed. Though for now she refused to speak.

The others were stating well enough how they felt about his antics; and for the moment at least the Oni felt it would not do to lower herself. It was simply talk after all, from one who was certainly known to be callous.

At home? Resting?! Not dead?! Boring. Sahseem should've known this planet would lead to disappointment. And with Kami dea,d there went his chances of having anyone assist him. Maybe. He hadn't quite figured out hwo he'd get their help, but there had to be osmething he could do.

But Sasheem didn't want to wait for an opportunity! Waiting was for those stuck in toilets! Sasheem wanted results! If he wanted them to help him, they should help him dammit! If Jack wasn't dead yet...well...he could try and change that too...

"Stoo-opid sleep?" Sasheem asked. "Me find!...Me kill!" he stated, explaining his plan to the Saiyan.
    This however, when it came ... was the final straw.

"Sasheem." Ishtar made no overt comments, or actions beyond this, however. Simply stared over at the Majin, as he continued thrashing about. Though for Etrina, and perhaps Sarada; each could feel the Oni reading something.

Enough.

After all, when had words ever stopped the Majin's thrashing ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

"We just sealed away one threat," Meagan stared in quiet anger at Sasheem, there was no bluffing in her voice, "We might as well seal two. I'm sure we can find something worse than a toilet bowl."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar simply chuckled, and offered Parsley a pat on the back.

"Was how it was for me, the first time. It gets better." The Oni chuckled again, before returning her focus to Sarada.
    Better, she said. Parsley wouldn't know, since she didn't plan on every doing that again. Even if it was the faster, more convenient way of travel, she would rather just fly to where she needed to go. It was somehow worse than those experimental portal generators they were developing on Turrip, which ripped the body apart on a molecular level so it could squeeze through a wormhole between two points. The entire affair lasted on a millisecond, yet the excruciating pain lasted for so much longer.

Choosing to politely miss the death stares provided by each sister, Ishtar simply opted to smile wider as Sarada acknowledged her, before offering a slow nod. "You certainly do look a mess. Though I feel about as well as you look at this point." The Oni added, softly, before slowly beginning to pull in energy from the surrounding plants.

"I will mend your injuries here in a moment, okay ?"

Quickly on the heels of this however, a telepathic offering was made. 'Even bloodied you still look wonderful ... Also ... am I allowed to ... uh, hug you in front of everyone ?' By everyone however, she specifically meant Parsley.
    See Ishtar's beautiful smile made Sarada smile for the first time since yesterday. She was so... just... she made her happy, no matter how sour her mood was. "Thanks. I'm still hurting the fight with Chris and Banefire yesterday, too."

Which immediately reminded her that her tail was still missing. She wasn't sure if there was a statute of limitation on Etrina's time magic. She didn't imagine there was, but then again, magic wasn't her forte so she had no idea.

As for hugging her, she sighed and gave it some thought. On the one hand, public displays of affection were so embarrassing, even with one as wonderful as Ishtar. On the other, Parsley was likely expecting some display since she told her that she loved Ishtar just yesterday. On top of that, she really, really needed a hug. 'I don't care. I really need a hug right now.'

Even when he found out that Jack was "alive", Sasheem still made his intention to kill him known. Did this creature not have a shred of goodness to be found anywhere in his amorphous body? Was he just pure, unadulterated evil?

Sarada had been wondering since the moment she met him what Eva saw in him that would lead her to bring him to her. She concluded that she was scraping the bottom of the barrel and was quite literally short on options. Sarada would have rather gone into the endeavor short one member than have to be in this clown's presence for any extended period of time.

She shook with quiet rage when Sasheem made his plan known. She knew well that he had the capability and the ambition to make it happen.

Well, not really make it happen, since it was already done.

She heard Parsley sigh from behind her.

"I'll kill you," she spat at the Majin. "If you don't believe me, try me."

Parsley, for her part, watched this exchange with a passive expression. It was just like she thought. Sarada lied to protect herself, but still somehow managed to get herself caught up in a way that a fight here on this Kami's floating fortress -- where she died, if she understood correctly -- was now unavoidable. This Sasheem creature was a being with no empathy, couth, or anything in the way of tact. She wasn't sure if he was doing this simply because he wanted to get a rise out of these people for some reason, or because he just didn't care about them and genuinely found their suffering to be amusing.

Either way, this thing was dangerous.

Even more dangerous was her sister exploding with rage with her in such close proximity. Surely, in a fit of anger her power would lash out. It simply wouldn't do to have Parsley accidentally killed because Sarada lost her mind. With that in mind, she spoke, "What a strange little creature. Tell me, little fish thing, what's your name?"
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 07-15-2018 at 05:32 AM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

"Sasheem." Etrina stated abruptly, having just returned from her initial retreat in disgust, thought no less annoyed at the Majins return then anyone else. However she had suppressed the initial display to something a bit more manageable as she addressed him this time around. "I'm sorry.....I'm at a loss here. Did you come up here to actually achieve something or is this just some sort of courtesy call without the courtesy. I mean....you didn't come up here just to antagonize everyone, that would be stupid."

"So how about you tell me what you really want here.....Even if I'll only entertain the thought."

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    This however, when it came ... was the final straw.

"Sasheem." Ishtar made no overt comments, or actions beyond this, however. Simply stared over at the Majin, as he continued thrashing about. Though for Etrina, and perhaps Sarada; each could feel the Oni reading something.

Enough.

After all, when had words ever stopped the Majin's thrashing ?
    "Oni...." Sasheem grimaced. This one he hadn't minded seeing. She was going to make him food after all, he recalled. And now she flowered at him with the rest of them.

It was starting to become clear to Sasheem thay he may find no help here. They were all boring and stoo-pid amd could never help him.

And in that case what good were they...? What good was this planet....

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "We just sealed away one threat," Meagan stared in quiet anger at Sasheem, there was no bluffing in her voice, "We might as well seal two. I'm sure we can find something worse than a toilet bowl."
    Another threat...this one not so unexpected. Sasheem gave Meagan a slight snarl, muttering something under his breath as he lowered his head.

Even when he found out that Jack was "alive", Sasheem still made his intention to kill him known. Did this creature not have a shred of goodness to be found anywhere in his amorphous body? Was he just pure, unadulterated evil?

Sarada had been wondering since the moment she met him what Eva saw in him that would lead her to bring him to her. She concluded that she was scraping the bottom of the barrel and was quite literally short on options. Sarada would have rather gone into the endeavor short one member than have to be in this clown's presence for any extended period of time.

She shook with quiet rage when Sasheem made his plan known. She knew well that he had the capability and the ambition to make it happen.

Well, not really make it happen, since it was already done.

She heard Parsley sigh from behind her.

"I'll kill you," she spat at the Majin. "If you don't believe me, try me."
    Sasheem glanced up at the Saiyan, a defiant look in his eye.

Parsley, for her part, watched this exchange with a passive expression. It was just like she thought. Sarada lied to protect herself, but still somehow managed to get herself caught up in a way that a fight here on this Kami's floating fortress -- where she died, if she understood correctly -- was now unavoidable. This Sasheem creature was a being with no empathy, couth, or anything in the way of tact. She wasn't sure if he was doing this simply because he wanted to get a rise out of these people for some reason, or because he just didn't care about them and genuinely found their suffering to be amusing.

Either way, this thing was dangerous.

Even more dangerous was her sister exploding with rage with her in such close proximity. Surely, in a fit of anger her power would lash out. It simply wouldn't do to have Parsley accidentally killed because Sarada lost her mind. With that in mind, she spoke, "What a strange little creature. Tell me, little fish thing, what's your name?"
    "Me....Sasheem..." the Majin began, slowly, beginning to shake slightly. Who was this? Another monkey? Any attempt to be friendly now didn't matter, especially from a new face. The others made their thoughts known and now the Majin would do the same...

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Sasheem." Etrina stated abruptly, having just returned from her initial retreat in disgust, thought no less annoyed at the Majins return then anyone else. However she had suppressed the initial display to something a bit more manageable as she addressed him this time around. "I'm sorry.....I'm at a loss here. Did you come up here to actually achieve something or is this just some sort of courtesy call without the courtesy. I mean....you didn't come up here just to antagonize everyone, that would be stupid."

"So how about you tell me what you really want here.....Even if I'll only entertain the thought."
    "Me want....?" Sasheem questioned, shaking even more violently. "Me want....kill! Stoo..pid die!" He pointed at Sarada. "Monkey....cry! HaHA! It funny!" The Majin proclaimed as he leaped above the lookout.

Last time he tried this, the foolish Kami stopped him. But she went and got herself killed, so now no one could. The Majin had no idea where the stupid human slept, but blasting around the Earth indiscriminately should probably get some results.

"Where....stoo-pid?" Sasheem asked, raising his hand to launch a ki blast at the Earth below. "Sasheem....kill....J-...Jack!"

That was his name! Sasheem knew he'd get it eventually. Hopefully the monkey heard him.

"Oni...." Sasheem grimaced. This one he hadn't minded seeing. She was going to make him food after all, he recalled. And now she flowered at him with the rest of them.

It was starting to become clear to Sasheem thay he may find no help here. They were all boring and stoo-pid amd could never help him.

And in that case what good were they...? What good was this planet....

Another threat...this one not so unexpected. Sasheem gave Meagan a slight snarl, muttering something under his breath as he lowered his head.

Sasheem glanced up at the Saiyan, a defiant look in his eye.

"Me....Sasheem..." the Majin began, slowly, beginning to shake slightly. Who was this? Another monkey? Any attempt to be friendly now didn't matter, especially from a new face. The others made their thoughts known and now the Majin would do the same...

"Me want....?" Sasheem questioned, shaking even more violently. "Me want....kill! Stoo..pid die!" He pointed at Sarada. "Monkey....cry! HaHA! It funny!" The Majin proclaimed as he leaped above the lookout.

Last time he tried this, the foolish Kami stopped him. But she went and got herself killed, so now no one could. The Majin had no idea where the stupid human slept, but blasting around the Earth indiscriminately should probably get some results.

"Where....stoo-pid?" Sasheem asked, raising his hand to launch a ki blast at the Earth below. "Sasheem....kill....J-...Jack!"

That was his name! Sasheem knew he'd get it eventually. Hopefully the monkey heard him.
    As Shasheem did this, Meagan's cloak suddenly appeared, wrapping him up tight like a mummy's bandages and dragging him back to the Lookout, "Sasheem, we are trying to be patient with you, but out patience is limited. I asked you, Etrina asked, but still you did not answer. Why are you here? What do you want? We know you did not come her to kill Jack. You are only saying that to get a rise out of us, to make us angry. That is not helpful to you, that does not help us understand you."

As Shasheem did this, Meagan's cloak suddenly appeared, wrapping him up tight like a mummy's bandages and dragging him back to the Lookout, "Sasheem, we are trying to be patient with you, but out patience is limited. I asked you, Etrina asked, but still you did not answer. Why are you here? What do you want? We know you did not come her to kill Jack. You are only saying that to get a rise out of us, to make us angry. That is not helpful to you, that does not help us understand you."
    Sasheem used his swimming ability to phase through the cloak. "Zmfujaaaaa!" He screeched. "Me kill!" He repeated. "Ptui!" He spat. Spat some of his Venom Mist to be exact, towards Meagan's dirrational as he sped off away from the Lookout, ki blasts in hand, ready to launch them....anywhere. Until he was able to locate and annihilate the one known as Jack.

The creature did have a name, Sasheem, and some capacity to speak with some coherency. Meaning he surely possessed some modicum of intelligence. Which meant that he possessed some modicum of self-preservation. A mere glance about the area showed Parsley nothing but faces ranging from annoyed to incensed. Sasheem had certainly gotten himself into a mess, but didn't seem to care. In fact, he seemed ready to defend himself.

The thing had intelligence, but wasn't intelligent in the slightest.

"Mm. You're quite brave, Sasheem. Most people would be unwilling to intentionally antagonize people who are clearly grieving. It even seems that they are a hairsbreadth from killing you. If you're okay with dying right here, right now, then by all means continue."

Sarada cut her gaze from Sasheem to her sister. If she didn't know better, she was trying to diffuse a highly volatile situation.

To say she was surprise was an understatement.

Sasheem used his swimming ability to phase through the cloak. "Zmfujaaaaa!" He screeched. "Me kill!" He repeated. "Ptui!" He spat. Spat some of his Venom Mist to be exact, towards Meagan's dirrational as he sped off away from the Lookout, ki blasts in hand, ready to launch them....anywhere. Until he was able to locate and annihilate the one known as Jack.
    When Sasheem sped off to kill Jack's corpse, Parsley tsked. "See what happens when you lie, little sister. Now he's going to kill untold innocent people just kill one man who's already dead. And you have the nerve to say my lying is detrimental."

Sarada growled and chased after Sasheem quickly enough to overtake him. "Sasheem, stop or I will kill you." To prove she was serious, she started to charge her Galick Gun. "If you think I'm playing, try me."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

"......Feh....fine.....but don't say I didn't try to do this the easy way. Do it" Etrina had somewhat expected a rude return on her request, and in her brief absence had prepared something of a plan.

Thus Sasheem, in his haste to get away and start smashing places looking for Jack, was likely not expecting Erosa in full magicite form to appear directly in his path.

Even less expecting was the trashcan she was holding that she immediately swung around so the fleeing majin slammed face first into the opening. "Garbage Can for the Garbage!" Erosa yelped and slammed the lid on the back end to block the Majin inside. The trashcan had been peppered with a dozen or so sealing and weakening incantations slips to bar him from simply phasing out through it.

Meagan easily dodged the attack, then telepathically called out to Kai, "Lord Kai, I know you are new at this but we may need your help in containing Sasheem, ASAP."

The creature did have a name, Sasheem, and some capacity to speak with some coherency. Meaning he surely possessed some modicum of intelligence. Which meant that he possessed some modicum of self-preservation. A mere glance about the area showed Parsley nothing but faces ranging from annoyed to incensed. Sasheem had certainly gotten himself into a mess, but didn't seem to care. In fact, he seemed ready to defend himself.

"Mm. You're quite brave, Sasheem. Most people would be unwilling to intentionally antagonize people who are clearly grieving. It even seems that they are a hairsbreadth from killing you. If you're okay with dying right here, right now, then by all means continue."

Sarada cut her gaze from Sasheem to her sister. If she didn't know better, she was trying to diffuse a highly volatile situation.

When Sasheem sped off to kill Jack's corpse, Parsley tsked. "See what happens when you lie, little sister. Now he's going to kill untold innocent people just kill one man who's already dead. And you have the nerve to say my lying is detrimental."

Sarada growled and chased after Sasheem quickly enough to overtake him. "Sasheem, stop or I will kill you." To prove she was serious, she started to charge her Galick Gun. "If you think I'm playing, try me."
    Though not yet formally introduced to her, Meagan replied to her comment, "I am beginning to agree with you. Sashseem needs to be told the truth about Jack, though if that will stop him of not we'll have to see."

Though not yet formally introduced to her, Meagan replied to her comment, "I am beginning to agree with you. Sashseem needs to be told the truth about Jack, though if that will stop him of not we'll have to see."
    "Of course it won't stop him," Parsley said to the Chromakai girl as if it was obvious. "For some reason, he wants to kill the human. When he finds out that he can't, he may go ballistic. Simple-minded creatures like him often throw tantrums when what they want is denied to them."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default Sasheem: Epilogue

"Sasheem...no die!" Sasheem exclaimed. "Stoo-pid die! Earth die! Die die die die die die die! Monkey cry! Monkey cry! Cry cry cry cry cry cry cry!" he screeched ina sing song tone as he prepared to launched a massive ki volley at the Earth itself. But then...

That...was fast. Unexpectedly so. How could this be? The Monkey was weaker than him when he last left Earth, he was certain. And he had at least gotten a little bit stronger since then...And then she powered up her attack. The Majin broke out in a slight sweat as he instinctively went to sense her power level.

What....it couldn't be, this idiot was stronger than him?!Sasheem realized the foolishness of not doing this beforehand...they had all gotten stronger hadn't they. But how?! WHY?! It wasn't fair...he was supposed to be the strongest, he used to be at least! All because of a stoo-pid old man with stoo-pid old magic.

The arrogance and erratic nature that had led to his fearlessness before had begun to fade. Like a cornered animal, the MAjin began to shake in fear, never breaking his eye contact with Sarada, but slowly floating away from her.

Now was the time for something drastic the Majin thought, maybe he could...

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "......Feh....fine.....but don't say I didn't try to do this the easy way. Do it" Etrina had somewhat expected a rude return on her request, and in her brief absence had prepared something of a plan.

Thus Sasheem, in his haste to get away and start smashing places looking for Jack, was likely not expecting Erosa in full magicite form to appear directly in his path.

Even less expecting was the trashcan she was holding that she immediately swung around so the fleeing majin slammed face first into the opening. "Garbage Can for the Garbage!" Erosa yelped and slammed the lid on the back end to block the Majin inside. The trashcan had been peppered with a dozen or so sealing and weakening incantations slips to bar him from simply phasing out through it.
    "****?!" Sasheem exclaimed as the id suddenly appeared in front of him. She was another one of the ones he hated the most. What was she doing he-

What was this....what was this darkness? It seemed like space, but...without the cold. There was just nothing...but the stench of rotted food.No....this couldn't be...Sasheem flew around attempting to find if there was an end to the darkness. There was. His head hit something metallic. Metallic and...magical.

No...No. No. No. No. No. NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NONONONONONONONONONONONONONNOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sasheem repeatedly headbutted the garbage can, each time with more power and precision. IT didn't budge. That ****, she...she sealed him in with the garbage! Not again! Not again,. no!

Stoo-Pid all of them! The Saiyan, the monkey, the Oni, the Ear! Why couldn't they just let him play?! Why couldn't they jsut let him eat! It wasn't fair! They could've even fought him...anything but this...anything but this. Sasheem woulldn't spend another year sealed in something. Not another month, day, hour or minute! No more! He'd break free, regardless of what happened. He'd break free...

"EYAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!" Sasheem roared with all of his might, charging up energy not around himself, not pointed towards his surroundings, but instead garnering it inward. And once he'd garnered enough...

The trashcan Sasheem was sealed in began to rumble, violently and glow as some sort of ki was beginning to gather inside of it and the Majin's screams could be heard inside, giving maple warning that something was about to occur. Then in one quick moment...it suddenly ripped apart in a large explosion of ki and blue smoke.

Bits and pieces of trash can and MAjin rapidly rained towards the ground.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Kai walked out, his guardian staff clicking on the ground. Near him Jinzi too appeared, rubbing sleep from his eyes. Kai looked at the explosion, further damaging the Lookout, and sighed heavily. Watching Sasheem slowly gather himself together, his eyes narrowed.

“Sasheem. Lady Eva taught me the sealing spell. I can trap you in something you cannot escape from. Leave, now, or else I’ll trap you in something and then Jinzi will Capsule it. Then Capsule the Capsule. And then do that again and again until you are locked away in so many compressed capsules that you will cease to exist forever. Understand?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

"Sasheem...no die!" Sasheem exclaimed. "Stoo-pid die! Earth die! Die die die die die die die! Monkey cry! Monkey cry! Cry cry cry cry cry cry cry!" he screeched ina sing song tone as he prepared to launched a massive ki volley at the Earth itself. But then...

That...was fast. Unexpectedly so. How could this be? The Monkey was weaker than him when he last left Earth, he was certain. And he had at least gotten a little bit stronger since then...And then she powered up her attack. The Majin broke out in a slight sweat as he instinctively went to sense her power level.

What....it couldn't be, this idiot was stronger than him?!Sasheem realized the foolishness of not doing this beforehand...they had all gotten stronger hadn't they. But how?! WHY?! It wasn't fair...he was supposed to be the strongest, he used to be at least! All because of a stoo-pid old man with stoo-pid old magic.

The arrogance and erratic nature that had led to his fearlessness before had begun to fade. Like a cornered animal, the MAjin began to shake in fear, never breaking his eye contact with Sarada, but slowly floating away from her.

Now was the time for something drastic the Majin thought, maybe he could...

"****?!" Sasheem exclaimed as the id suddenly appeared in front of him. She was another one of the ones he hated the most. What was she doing he-

What was this....what was this darkness? It seemed like space, but...without the cold. There was just nothing...but the stench of rotted food.No....this couldn't be...Sasheem flew around attempting to find if there was an end to the darkness. There was. His head hit something metallic. Metallic and...magical.

No...No. No. No. No. No. NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NONONONONONONONONONONONONONNOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sasheem repeatedly headbutted the garbage can, each time with more power and precision. IT didn't budge. That ****, she...she sealed him in with the garbage! Not again! Not again,. no!

Stoo-Pid all of them! The Saiyan, the monkey, the Oni, the Ear! Why couldn't they just let him play?! Why couldn't they jsut let him eat! It wasn't fair! They could've even fought him...anything but this...anything but this. Sasheem woulldn't spend another year sealed in something. Not another month, day, hour or minute! No more! He'd break free, regardless of what happened. He'd break free...

"EYAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!" Sasheem roared with all of his might, charging up energy not around himself, not pointed towards his surroundings, but instead garnering it inward. And once he'd garnered enough...

The trashcan Sasheem was sealed in began to rumble, violently and glow as some sort of ki was beginning to gather inside of it and the Majin's screams could be heard inside, giving maple warning that something was about to occur. Then in one quick moment...it suddenly ripped apart in a large explosion of ki and blue smoke.

Bits and pieces of trash can and MAjin rapidly rained towards the ground.
    "This is what happens when communication breaks down." Meagan takes to the air and follows the pieces downward. Beneath them is the vast Ocean, so it is unlikely that anyone would get hurt, hopefully.