Page 176 of 782 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276676 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 11718

Totoma watched this entire drama (?) play out, his expression unreadable. This had gone from bad to worse to... this literally over the course of about a minute. Of course, when Sasheem was involved, that was pretty much how things went. But now Sasheem had blown himself up, and... hm, well, despite the thing's recovery abilities, it seemed a bit far-fetched for it to recover from that level of damage.

Still, seeing as Sasheem was made of base instinct and malevolence, he wasn't particularly torn about about its death. "Right, o-kay... this day's off to a very weird start."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    hours later Praxat is still fine saying " okay looks like there the right ones." " I didn't get sick from eating that one." " okay I just snatch up couple of these and be on my merry way." Praxat uses her tongue to snatch up a couple of ants that are the same as the one she ate and consumes them.

she then looks north saying " hmm could one of those powerful Ki's I'm sense being from the World Martial Arts Champion ?" " I enter that tournament so many times yet I never win." " when I first enter I got a glimpse of them ." " their power overwhelm."

" was like standing in the middle of a inferno ." " still I don't even know who they are, but the thought of get to fight them fascinates me." Praxat hops north and ends up at tower saying " huh that's weird there's giant tower out in the middle of nowhere." " hmm I wonder if I can jump all way to the top."

Praxat jumps her max height which is pretty freaking high , but doesn't make it to the top and falls back down saying " **** how tall is this freaking tower ?" Praxat lands on the ground saying " well so much for jumping ." " looks like I'm going to have to climb it." Praxat starts climbing the tower saying " okay this might take a while."

OT: the World martial arts champion that Praxat is refer to is not Mr. Satan since the original cast doesn't exist in this universe.
    Praxat still climb up this tower looks down saying " hmm this would be a lot easier if I could fly." " Never learn how to do that." " never thought I need to learn it." " I have a great horizontal leap."

" my main mode of transportation is either hopping or jumping to where I want to go." " never thought I see the day where my main mode of transportation would be a option." " well it's a good thing I can cling walls, because that is a long way down." " well better get back to climbing.

Praxat continues her climb up said tower saying " wow the scenery is certainly beautiful from up here." " my big round bulging eyes give me a great view." " too bad I can't move them." " okay it's not to bad at least my eyes give me 360 degree vision."

" well almost I can't actually see behind me." " I don't actually have want they call a neck like earthlings do." " well I do but it's not like those of the earthlings." " I'm basically nearsighted so I can only see well at a distance ."

" one neat thing about my eyes is that if they ever get damage I can regenerate them." " my eyes are sensitive to movement so I can naturally see fast moving objects with out the use of Ki." " I can pretty much detect the slightest of movement. " I have excellent night vision , and I can detect the color blue far better than a earthling can."

" as well as detect colors in very low light environments. " " I have two transparent eyelids." " they're great for protect my eyes under water and keeping them moist on land." " okay I guess that's enough talking to my self."

" still who the hell builds a tower out in the middle of nowhere?" " and who in the hell would make one this ridiculously high?" " well who ever did it must be a masochist."
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 07-15-2018 at 02:23 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Default Sasheem: Epilogue Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Kai walked out, his guardian staff clicking on the ground. Near him Jinzi too appeared, rubbing sleep from his eyes. Kai looked at the explosion, further damaging the Lookout, and sighed heavily. Watching Sasheem slowly gather himself together, his eyes narrowed.

“Sasheem. Lady Eva taught me the sealing spell. I can trap you in something you cannot escape from. Leave, now, or else I’ll trap you in something and then Jinzi will Capsule it. Then Capsule the Capsule. And then do that again and again until you are locked away in so many compressed capsules that you will cease to exist forever. Understand?”
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "This is what happens when communication breaks down." Meagan takes to the air and follows the pieces downward. Beneath them is the vast Ocean, so it is unlikely that anyone would get hurt, hopefully.
    Sasheem did indeed hear Ronin Kai....scattered as he was. And he did indeed fall into the ocean below. An area on Earth he was familiar with. The Majin would reform, slowly over the course of a month...and then he would heed the current Guardian of Earth's words and leave. Too strong...the fighters of Earth had grown too strong...Strong enough to stop him, to destroy him. He couldn't return here...not at his current power level.

But one day, the Majin would make a silent vow as he reformed himself...one day...he would once again return.

Praxat still climb up the tower looks down saying " hmm this would be a lot easier if I could fly." " Never learn how to do that." " never thought I need to learn it." " I have a great horizontal leap."

" my main mode of transportation is either hopping or jumping to where I want to go." " never thought I see the day where my main mode of transportation would be a option." " well it's a good thing I can cling walls, because that is a long way down." " well better get back to climbing.

Praxat continues her climb up the tower saying " wow the scenery is certainly beautiful from up here." " my big round bulging eyes give me a great view." " too bad I can't move them." " okay it's not to bad at least my eyes give me 360 degree vision."
    OOC: The Lookout is floating over the planet, it's no longer attached to a Tower. Though I guess the original Tower might still exist.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    OOC: The Lookout is floating over the planet, it's no longer attached to a Tower. Though I guess the original Tower might still exist.
    I adjust my post to where she's just climbing a tower since the Lookout isn't attached to one in this universe.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I adjust my post to where she's just climbing a tower since the Lookout isn't attached to one in this universe.
    OOC: I love the way she's talking to herself.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sasheem did indeed hear Ronin Kai....scattered as he was. And he did indeed fall into the ocean below. An area on Earth he was familiar with. The Majin would reform, slowly over the course of a month...and then he would heed the current Guardian of Earth's words and leave. Too strong...the fighters of Earth had grown too strong...Strong enough to stop him, to destroy him. He couldn't return here...not at his current power level.

But one day, the Majin would make a silent vow as he reformed himself...one day...he would once again return.
    Meagan flew over the water, scanning the area and trying to sense the Majin's Ki. After a while it was clear that Sasheem had, literally blown himself up. As annoyed and upset with him as she was, she did feel a twinge of sadness. He had been a team mate, abet one that had to be kept on a leash. It didn't have to be this way, if only they could have gotten him to talk to them, instead of using threats. If only Sasheem had taken Lady Eva's teachings to heart, if only......

Flying once down close enough to the water to create a wave, she then headed straight up and back to the Lookout.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Sarada watched the end of this entire fiasco with her usually neutral expression. In truth, she had played a major part in the whole thing, but there was no guarantee that Sasheem wouldn't have gone on a rampage from the start, or simply laughed at Jack's death like he did Eva's.

If he had, Sarada surely would have lost whatever tenuous grip she had on her temper.

"Tch. Good riddance, *******." With that, she flew back to the Lookout.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The creature known as Sasheem, rather than spend some period of time in a garbage bin, decided to simply blow himself up.

Hm.

Parsley would never bask in seeing her sister realize she was right when she said that her lie was very detrimental. Next time.

"What a bizarre little creature," she commented. He seemed driven by impulse and instinct, and horrific combination if left unchecked. And in this case, it was, despite the best efforts of those in attendance to this little ****-show.

Now that his pieces were floating in the ocean beneath this floating palace, they could finally get down to business, hopefully. "So, when does the training begin?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The creature known as Sasheem, rather than spend some period of time in a garbage bin, decided to simply blow himself up.

Hm.

Parsley would never bask in seeing her sister realize she was right when she said that her lie was very detrimental. Next time.

"What a bizarre little creature," she commented. He seemed driven by impulse and instinct, and horrific combination if left unchecked. And in this case, it was, despite the best efforts of those in attendance to this little ****-show.

Now that his pieces were floating in the ocean beneath this floating palace, they could finally get down to business, hopefully. "So, when does the training begin?"
    Kai looked at her, quirking an eyebrow.

“And you are...?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Jinzi, meanwhile, has been talking to Shiro and Midori. After a few moments, they both nod and fly off at speed, waving and calling out goodbyes and best wishes and see you in six months to the Lookout group.

“They said they needed to go get stronger together, so they are going home. I also offered them my help if they needed it. I told them to meet back here in five months time so we can summon the dragon.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Kai looked at her, quirking an eyebrow.

“And you are...?”
    Another odd being she hadn't seen the likes of before. He seemed to be of some importance, so Parsley inclined her head and made the effort to be polite.

"I apologise. My manners escaped me for a moment there. I'm Parsley, Sarada's older sister. She told me yesterday that the being known as Jagam would be here in six months. Obviously, that is pertinent to my interests, which is why I am here."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Jinzi, meanwhile, has been talking to Shiro and Midori. After a few moments, they both nod and fly off at speed, waving and calling out goodbyes and best wishes and see you in six months to the Lookout group.

“They said they needed to go get stronger together, so they are going home. I also offered them my help if they needed it. I told them to meet back here in five months time so we can summon the dragon.”
    Meagan lands next to him, turns and waves to Midori and Shiro as they fly off. She then looks at Jinzi, "When things quiet down, I 'd liek to discuss something with you, something important. But it can wait til later."

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "****?!" Sasheem exclaimed as the id suddenly appeared in front of him. She was another one of the ones he hated the most. What was she doing he-

What was this....what was this darkness? It seemed like space, but...without the cold. There was just nothing...but the stench of rotted food.No....this couldn't be...Sasheem flew around attempting to find if there was an end to the darkness. There was. His head hit something metallic. Metallic and...magical.

No...No. No. No. No. No. NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NONONONONONONONONONONONONONNOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sasheem repeatedly headbutted the garbage can, each time with more power and precision. IT didn't budge. That ****, she...she sealed him in with the garbage! Not again! Not again,. no!

Stoo-Pid all of them! The Saiyan, the monkey, the Oni, the Ear! Why couldn't they just let him play?! Why couldn't they jsut let him eat! It wasn't fair! They could've even fought him...anything but this...anything but this. Sasheem woulldn't spend another year sealed in something. Not another month, day, hour or minute! No more! He'd break free, regardless of what happened. He'd break free...

"EYAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!" Sasheem roared with all of his might, charging up energy not around himself, not pointed towards his surroundings, but instead garnering it inward. And once he'd garnered enough...

The trashcan Sasheem was sealed in began to rumble, violently and glow as some sort of ki was beginning to gather inside of it and the Majin's screams could be heard inside, giving maple warning that something was about to occur. Then in one quick moment...it suddenly ripped apart in a large explosion of ki and blue smoke.

Bits and pieces of trash can and MAjin rapidly rained towards the ground.
    Erosa held out the trashcan with a triumphant smile on her face, at least until it started vibrating. It didn't take much to figure out what was about to happen, and not wanting to be at ground zero when it went down the id tossed the trashcan into the air and quick shot downwards to escape what resulted.

With a thundering blast the trashcan was blown to bits, spreading out a rain of metal, Sasheem goo and garbage.

".....hmm.....well.......That's....." Etrina crossed her arms and let out a sigh. "Right....moving on..."

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Erosa held out the trashcan with a triumphant smile on her face, at least until it started vibrating. It didn't take much to figure out what was about to happen, and not wanting to be at ground zero when it went down the id tossed the trashcan into the air and quick shot downwards to escape what resulted.

With a thundering blast the trashcan was blown to bits, spreading out a rain of metal, Sasheem goo and garbage.

".....hmm.....well.......That's....." Etrina crossed her arms and let out a sigh. "Right....moving on..."
    "Good try, Erosa, Etrina." Meagan spoke to her as she returned to the Lookout, "I guess I can understand his being terrified of being sealed up again, but so much so that he'd blow himself up." She shrugged, "I doubt that will be the last time we see him. Hopefully, next time he won't be so out of control, though I suspect that's a hopeless expectation."